A loss of love by snipper15
Summary: Abby and Ziva switch places in Past, Present, Future and Mcgee goes to save her;-)
Categories: Abby/McGee, Other Het Pairings Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Jimmy Palmer, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Challenge, Episode Related, Hurt/Comfort, Romance, Series
Pairing: Abby/McGee, Surprise Pairing, DiNozzo/Ziva
Warnings: Kink, Partner betrayal
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2129 Read: 7079 Published: 04/14/2014 Updated: 04/17/2014
Story Notes:
First fanfic post ever R&R Bevashaka (please in Hebrew)!

1. A loss of love by snipper15

2. A new pain by snipper15

3. Take down by snipper15

A loss of love by snipper15
Author's Notes:
Abby and Ziva switch places in Past, Present, Future and Mcgee goes to save her;-)
The C-130 lands on the foreign soils of his lost love's land.
" Welcome to the worlds most hell bound rollercoaster." Special agent McGee grumbles as he walks across the terminal to the new Mossad Director Orli Eliti. ''Director Eliti." Mcgee streches out a hand to the thin Israeli.
''Special agent Mcgee, nice to see you again." Seeing the agent's ashen face she adds, " we'll find her if she wishes to be found."
Orli leads Tim to a waiting Jeep grand Cherokee and Mcgee purposefully swings his body into the passengers seat.
''Taymim, ve Mossad." Orli speaks to their young driver in their native tongue.
''Ken Rosha." The man focuses his navy blue eyes on the road, expertly weaving through the foothills and plants. The Jeep pulls up in front of a 70foot building.
''Secluded, even for a Mossad agent but amazing non the less." Mcgee compliments. The ceiling is chris crossed with see through cat walks and solar panels that make the generator purr like a cat.
''Highest security rated system." Orli reads his expression perfectly.
''I've never seen anything so advanced before." Mcgee gasps.
''And it gets better."

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

''What do you got Dinozzo?'' The silver haired leader asks gruffly,walking through the empty Saturday bullpen where special agent Tony Dinozzo sits with his feet propped up as he works with his NCIS issued Amazon tablet.
''More then at first glance.'' Tony takes a breath before he begins his rambling. ''Abby's cell last connected to this signal tower at 22:38 Israeli time or 15:38 United States. Ziva got a package from Abby in the mail two days ago. It contained her cell and this adressed to you." Tony hands his boss a small brown box and leaves the bullpen in search of Ziva.
''Ah... Abbs where are you my girl, McGee is worried sick. Just come home." Gibbs opens the box and finds a small metal flask full of moonshine. The words : For those you can't forget is inscribed on the front with a bullet jacket torched on.
"SemperFi Abby, SemperFi." He sighs as he takes a small sip of the bitter concoction for his ruined agent.
End Notes:
First fanfic post ever R&R Bevashaka (please in Hebrew)!
A new pain by snipper15
Mcgee wakes in the middle of the night, sweat dripping down his neck. Stumbling to the bathroom he splashes some cold water on his face." Just come home baby. I need you in my life Abby." Mcgee sighs, slowly exhaling his luke warm breath into the cooling air. His computer bings from its position on the coffee table. The message is a mash up of 2 photos, one of him at seventeen and one of a girl roughly sixteen. It was sent from black ninja # 7. ''Abby." He whispers.
'What are you doing?' Mcgee types.
The reply, thinking, what about you?
'Same, what are you thinkin' 'bout?'
Reply, At the moment, you. What you thinkin' about?
'Getting you home.' Tears spring into McGee's eyes as he types. 'Please come home. We need you. I need you. I love you.'
A final reply, Find me and I will consider coming home to be with you.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

''Anything new Tony?" Gibbs strides in, slugging back his 12th coffee of the day.
''Not much. Director Eliti is sending a tactical team to a childhood hideout of Abby and her brother Kyle. The feed will be directed here as well."
''Okay, go home to your girl." Gibbs sits down at his desk and searches the drawers.
''Night boss." Tony grabs his gear bag, gun and bounds to the elevator. The doors open and Ziva stands in the corner wearing a tee that only covers her breasts and leaves her stomach bare with a short skirt that finishes up with a pair of 10in platforms that make her the same height as Tony.
''My place tonight." Ziva says and pulls him into the elevator.
''Have you?'' Tony wraps his arms around Ziva's waist and stares deeply into her chocolate diamond eyes.
''So there is a greater chance then those other times, yes." Ziva plants a rough kiss on his worn Italian lips and leaves black lipstick on his mouth.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

The pair enter Ziva's apartment, lips locked and Ziva kicks the door closed. They barely make it to the bedroom before they have lost all their clothes.
''Ready?" Tony asks, erection throbbing.
''Yes.'' Ziva answers and Tony enters her wet canal. Ziva bites into Tony's shoulder, leaving deep teeth impressions.
After a hour Ziva has completely passed out, and lays in Tony's arms. The sheets have become stained you blood and some oozes from the three teeth impression marks in his right shoulder. Tony's eyelids grow heavy and he falls asleep with the woman he loves in his arms.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Day 4

Mcgee straps the bullet proof vest to his chest just as Orli comes in to tell them the helicopters are in place and ready. Mcgee and the 4 members of team alpha take the first helicopter while Adam and team bit take the second. The short flight drops them into the woods and the teams get into position.
''Team alpha in place, team bit do you read comeback?" Mcgee speaks into the thin wire headset.
''Team bit in place. We copy alpha. Waiting instructions." Adam's voice comes on the line, and Mcgee takes on final thought into consideration. But turns it down immediately.
End Notes:
Hope you like Tiva;-)
Take down by snipper15
The teams charge the house, busting in the French wood doors. Shouts of NCIS and Mossad fill the air but the house is deserted except for the 3 bodies in the living room. They are riddled with stabs and slits, done with patience and accurately avoided major bleeding. Mcgee pans the room with the camera and settles it back on the bodies.
''This is getting complicated Director." Mcgee says and hears Adam sigh through the wire headset.
''Come here McGee. You need to see this for yourself." Adam waves the agent over and McGee easily sees the unmistakable gold Star of David pinned to the wall over a photo of Kyle, Luka, Abby and her father.
''Good god Abby, why are you doing this to me and the team?" The question hangs limply in the air waiting the answer that will never come. ''This is becoming the worse - and should I say heart wrenching- witch hunt I have ever handled." Tim snaps a few photos before removing the delicate piece of jewelry from the rusty nail carelessly tacked into the plaster.
''She will be okay Tim. Abby can take care of herself. Mossad's best trained agent." Adam pats Tim roughly on the shoulder." She will be alright.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

"Gibbs, I'm not felling to..." Ziva walks into the bullpen and collapses into Tony's arms that came over when she first began to sway. The worried agent gently slaps Ziva's cheeks to futaly try to wake the unconscious scientist from her slumber.
''Get her to Ducky, NOW!" Gibbs barks louder then needed. Tony carries Ziva rescue style down to autopsy and the glass doors swish open. Dr. Mallard turns at the noise and quickly goes to Ziva's side with his medical kit.
''What happened Jethro? The doctor asks, listening to Ziva's slower then normal heart rate. He glances worriedly at Tony, noticing him biting his lower lip in worry.
''She came into the pen and collapsed into Tony's arms when he went over to her. Not much eles." Gibbs tells what he knows but Tony knows more.
''She's also been getting sick for the last four days. And eatting strange food combos." Tony blurts and both of the men stare at him.
''What did you do to Ziva?" Gibbs stares daggers into the man and he crumbles.
''We broke rule 12 a couple of days ago. Now I regret everything." Tony stares at his feet, avoiding his steaming boss. Ducky quickly breaks the silence and lugs in the heavy x-ray machine that he barely knows he to work.
''I have a suspicious feeling.'' The doctor explains, barely. He slides the x-ray over Ziva's stomach and snaps a photo. The photo prints and ducky puts it up on the projecter and flips a switch, showing Ziva's stomach cavity. ''My dear." He breathes. ''Congrats Anthony. Ziva and you are expecting.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4575