Behind closed doors by tivalove
Summary: What goes on behind closed doors?
Categories: Threesomes and Moresomes, Other Het Pairings Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Jenny Shephard, Jimmy Palmer, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Mike Franks, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Case, Established relationship, Holiday, Hurt/Comfort, PWP - Plot, What Plot? , Romance, Alternate Universe
Pairing: Gibbs/Jen
Warnings: Kink
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2476 Read: 8570 Published: 05/19/2014 Updated: 05/25/2014
Story Notes:
Jewels is Jenny, Leon Jet Tibbs is Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Tommy Dinardo is Tony, Liza Davil is Ziva, Sebastian is Tim, Amy's Abby, Palming - Palmer, Midas - Ducky. Thanks for reading

1. Behind closed doors by tivalove

2. The French and their ways by tivalove

3. The truth behind the mask by tivalove

Behind closed doors by tivalove
Author's Notes:
What goes on behind closed doors?
Silence.
"Don't you have a request?" Leon Jet Tibbs tips his head towards the DJ as he and NCIS Director Jewels Shardel sip some raging fires, vodka with a finger of Bourbon, a splash of tequila and a salted lime on the rim.
"Not tonight - wait. I thought of something." Jewels hops off the bar stool and sauters over to the DJ getting a shark whistle from Tibbs. She shoots him a look. 'If looks could kills' Jewels thought to herself and whispers the sound into the DJ's ear. He smiles widely and speaks into the microphone.
"We have a request from a beautiful redhead to a special person." He says in a heavy Jamaican accent. The speakers begin playing Jet's favorite song.
"No." Tibbs says in disbelief. "How did you know?"
"It was a guess." Jewels smiles sweetly. "But not really because you listen to her all the time." 'Her' is the singer Casadee Pope and the song is 'Wasting all these tears'. Tibbs chuckles softly then pulls Jewels in for a kiss. "Leon..." She murmers and pulls back, slapping him playfully on the shoulder. ''Not here or now. We have work tomorrow."
''Do you have to ruin all the fun?" Tibbs whines and carries Jewels out to the car with a lot of protest.
''I said put me down Jet!" Jewels laughs each word and Leon does just that. Right into the backseat. She shoots him a look that says without saying ' I am going to hurt you in my own way that you won't expect.'
''Girl, you ain't got the guts. From Whiskey and a Gun." Tibbs hops into the front seat and peals out of the parking spot.
''Don't be Dinardo.'' Jewels complains softly so Tibbs will not hear, or so she thought.
''I ain't Dinardo. I will never meet anyone like him in my life." Tibbs turns a sharp right into his driveway. Jewels growls from the back seat and mumbles something inaudible. "Hm? Did you say I will stay. Okay come in." Tibbs plays her like a violinist plays a violin. He smiles devilishly and slings her over his shoulder with a squeak of protest from the peanut gallery.
''Jet! Put me down!" She commands in her director's tone. And he complies. After setting Jewels down on the front step, Tibbs swings the door open with a flourishing movement that rises giggles from Jewels. ''You need to stop that. You are something else." The woman smirks and follows Tibbs to the basement. His boat sits patiently, waiting to be sanded and polished. The side read 'The Shelly', named after his first kid.
''I see you are still on the second."
''Third and pending." Tibbs corrects.
''How do you-?" Jewels starts before Tibbs places his lips to hers in order to silence her. She falls natural into the kiss and French kisses him back when his tongue slips between her strawberry glossed lips. Jewels mumbles lost words into the abyss that is Jet's mouth and falls against the boat as Tibbs pushes her back onto it. Breath becomes nessasary so they break their lips apart and heave for a breath before locking lips again.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

''Tommy, you are something else. Why do you go out with a lot of women when you know they are not the ones?" Liza asks the slightly built man across the bullpen and smirks when she finds him staring off into space. "Dinardo!"
''What -?" Tommy snaps back and falls out of his chair with a thud.
"Haha." Sebastian laughs at the clumsy special agent. Dinardo shoots him a look that says 'shut the hell up or you die' without saying. ''I didn't fall, you did. You laugh when I fall. So this is payback."
''Fair enough Seb so you can say we are even." Tommy leans back in his seat and studies the case file on his desk. ''Does anyone know where the Director or Tibbs is?"
''No." Liza contently studies the case file she just finished filling out to send to Mossad, since it is a joint case between the agencies.
''Said he had a date." Sebastian adds his two bits to the conversation before butting out again.
''Tibbs? A date? Hah. The man hasn't had a date in -." Tommy stops. ''He is behind me isn't he?"
''Yeah, Dinardo, I am." Tibbs thwacks the back of Dinardo's head and hears a faint gasp of pain. ''And that is why you keep your smart-ass mouth shut." Liza smirks at the comment before getting a slap as well. ''It's not nice to laugh at his pain."
End Notes:
Jewels is Jenny, Leon Jet Tibbs is Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Tommy Dinardo is Tony, Liza Davil is Ziva, Sebastian is Tim, Amy's Abby, Palming - Palmer, Midas - Ducky. Thanks for reading
The French and their ways by tivalove
Author's Notes:
The pairs are revealed in the most unlikely way warning: kink
''Good god Tommy!" Sebastian howls at the ceiling.
''Sh... the neighbors will hear you." Tommy slices the words through Sebastian's moans and groans as Tommy slides in and out of Sebastian's tight hole before he feels Sebastian come and loosen his grip. As if by some great power, Tommy shudders and shoots come into the man beneath him.
''That," Tommy swallows," amazing and breath taking."
''You over exaggerate, you know that right?" Sebastian roughly kisses Tommy on the lips before they cuddle up, wrap their arms around each other and fall asleep.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

''Mornin' Liza." Tommy smiles his million kilowatt grin and the two agents there just nod but Liza notices his stiff walk. 'He must be sore.' Liza smirks then dismisses the thought and with that goes back to the paperwork in front of her. The ding of the elevator alerts everyone of Seb's arrival.
''Morning everyone." Sebastian stops at Tommy's desk and sets down a cup of coffee for him.
''Thanks, you know what I need in the morning." Tommy smiles greatfully and accepts the cup with gratitude. Sebastian continues to his desk and digs into the paperwork. Seb has bearly sat down before they hear the dreaded words ''gear up. Dead officer."
The three grab their arms and file into the elevator cab with their leader.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

''How was you day my emerald Jewel?" Tibbs asks the exhausted NCIS director when he wraps his muscular arms around her waist. She melts into his grip and sighs a good long sigh.
''I had a heap of cases to approve, a meeting with Secnav, and listen to the Secnav rate my agency. That's how my day was, crappy."
''I can fix that." Tibbs growls into Jewels ear. Jewels turns in Jet's arms and kisses him roughly on the lips. ''Please do." Tibbs carries Jewels up the steps and drops her on the bed. Tibbs strips, nice and slow like a show at a strip club.
''Leon...". Jewels growls deep in her throat and Jet stops mid undressing. ''Your teasing me."
''That's the whole point Jewel, to tease." Tibbs says then straddles Jewel. ''Your overdressed, let's fix that." Jewels and Jet lock lips as Tibbs slowly removes each button from its slot. Jewels 'helps' Tibbs out of his jeans while he removes everything from Jewels above the waist.
''You tease me too much but I love it." They lock lips again and Jewels loses her skirt and throng. Tibbs slides into Jewels and she moans deeply into the kiss, lost words. In, out, in, out. Each bring the other closer, and closer to a climax. They moan simultaneously and shoot come at the other. Jet into Jewels and Jewels over Jet's shaft and stomach. The pair collapse on top of each other and cuddle up together before they fall asleep.
The truth behind the mask by tivalove
Author's Notes:
Two agents share a broken rule.
The alarm beside the bed blares the radio into Jewels and Tibbs ears. The two share a moan and Tibbs blindly hits the clock to get it to shut off. Jewels rubs the sleep from her eyes before running into the bathroom, nausea overcoming her. Tibbs feels the movement and follows Jewels and rubs her back in soothing circles. She dry heaves once more before collapsing against the bathtub.
''Are you okay?" Tibbs asks the exhausted director of a Federal agency.
''I'm fine, just a bit of... stomach -." Before she finishes the sentence, a wave of nausea over comes her and she vomits up last night's dinner.
''Sh... just relax. It will pass, trust me." Tibbs says in a soothing voice to calm her nerves.
''It is just stomach flu. I love work but I think I should stay home so I don't infect the agents." Jewels sarcastically jokes and Tibbs pulls her to her feet.
''Get in bed. I will work your job and you can find something to do." Tibbs says with a kiss. A statement sealed with a kiss. He bids her a farewell after dressing in a black shirt, navy blue jeans and the NCIS cap.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Tommy sighs and a blur runs past him. He looks at Seb and mouths 'what is her problem?' just to receive a shrug from the agent.
''Uh...". Liza comes back, hands clenched around her stomach. ''I am as sick as a cow." She drops down at her desk and sets her head on the top.
''Dog, as sick as a dog." Tommy corrects automatically. Liza shoots him a look and Tommy moves away with a look of fear on his face.
''Where to you want us to start with the victim's history?" Sebastian changes the subject with obvious intent. Tommy opens his mouth but before the words can surface, the phone on his hip blares the familiar monotone ring of a case.
''Yello, where,...okay...got it... mmhm...yeah, bye." Tommy hangs up and says everyone's favorite words. ''Gear up. Hopefully this is the last dead officer we have to handle." The three grab the camouflaged bags that hold some of their gear to solve the crimes.
''Wait, where is Tibbs?" Liza suddenly asks the question no one knew the answer to.
'' Up here!" Tibbs becons the agents up the stairs.
''Coming boss!" Tommy and Sebastian ran up the steps but Liza clasp a hand over her mouth and runs to the bathroom.
''What's wrong with Liza?" Tibbs asks the agents to share.
''Don't know. She probably stomach flu." Tommy simply says to the leader. Tibbs nods and enters in.
''Director Shardel called me and appointed me temporary director until she feels well enough to come to work. Dinardo, you are on point all case or until she is back." Dinardo nods and the two agents are dismissed. Sebastian slinks off to get Liza and Tommy sits down to wait.
''What the fuck happened last night?"

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

FLASHBACK 22:40:48

''Oh great heavens above!'' Liza says in Hebrew at the two men, one between her legs and the other under her back.
'Tommy smiles at Seb secretly and mouths 'one, two, three,' and they 'attack' Liza both at once. She inhales sharply and bucks against the two agents' touch.Tommy slits his eyes watching her reaction to his touch.
''I hate you both so much." Liza shudders her last word before she leaks come over Sebastian and Tommy.
''It only gets worse." Sebastian whispers in her ear softly. Suddenly Liza slides from her spot and pounces onto Tommy with a bit of devil in her eyes.
''My turn, my pick." Liza howls evilly and straddles Sebastian. ''You first." Liza roughly plants kisses on Sebastian's lips, chest, stomach, before coming back to his neck where two small marks sit so unnoticed.
''A wereanimal right? Dingo is mine, you are our enemy, cottonmouth. But clans will collide so what does it matter?" Liza flicks her forked tongue out at Sebastian and feels him slightly shiver at the touch. Tommy whimpers slightly and regrets it immediately. Liza hisses like a snake at Tommy and turns back to Sebastian.

PRESENT 14:38:57

A fog covers the rest of the memory. 'Damn it, why can't I remember what happened." Tommy bangs his head on the desk in frustration.
''Trying to remember what happened?" Liza asks, walking back into the bullpen.
''Yeah,most of it is a blur and what I do remember is unhelpful."
''Let's just focus on the case at this time then worry about my flu second." Liza heads to the elevator and the two men follow her with a shared shrug.
End Notes:
Review and/ or comment to help me post! ;-)
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4579