Never forget by tivalove
Summary: After a big fight, everyone needs a little comfort
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo, McGee/Ziva Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: First Time, Romance, Song fic
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo, McGee/Ziva
Warnings: Kink, Partner betrayal
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 958 Read: 5174 Published: 06/21/2014 Updated: 06/21/2014

1. Never forget by tivalove

Never forget by tivalove
Author's Notes:
After a big fight, everyone needs a little comfort
Anthony Dinardo Dinozzo gets ready backstage at his friend's bar, where he has turn from a NCIS agent by day to a single stripper by night. No one in the office knew he worked there but he would sometimes see his team walk by the window. On occasions he would see one of them look in, but it was rare.
He slowly breathed out and walks up to the stage but not up the steps. Tonight was going to be his best night since earlier he fought with his Israeli partner, Ziva David.

FLASH BACK, 2 HOURS AGO:

"No, you are not listening. I am going to take you home. You were f**king shot at!" Tony whispers sharply to her across the bullpen.
"I am fine Tony. You do not have to worry. I can drive myself home." The Mossad liaison snaps back.
"Boss told me to take you home so get your a** in the elevator." He was standing beside her desk and stared daggers at her.
"Tony Dinozzo. I. Am. Able. to. Drive. my. self. home. So get out of my way!" Ziva shoves Tony and knocks him over.
"Hey! No cat fights!" Gibbs comes out of the elevator and rushes over.
"Gibbs, I am able to drive myself home. I do not need a escort."
"Then get out of here." He helps Tony to his feet and goes back to his desk.
"Bi*ch." Tony mumbles under his breath.

END FLASH BACK

"And next up for bidding is our fine Italian, a movie enciclopidia and James Bond style man, Tony Dinozzo." Jack, Tony's friend, talks up his friend. As Tony walks up to the end of the stage, he gets many wolf whistles from the men in the crowd. After all, it was an all gays event. Tony takes the microphone, and explains a little about himself.
"Hello chicas. I am Tony Dinozzo, the only Italian you will see tonight." He lays his accent on a little bit and notices his boss in the crowd.
"I am a federal agent with NCIS, but my bark is better then my bite." He snarls and snaps his jaws playfully at the crowd. His action gets a couple of cat calls and another wolf whistle from Gibbs. Jack takes the microphone.
" Down boy. Let's give the folks what they want." Jack raises his eyebrows and exits the stage.
The song Tony picked to strip to comes through the speakers and Tony begins his 'show'.
Blake Shelton's 'Doing what she likes' makes the perfect background music as Tony slowly, punctuating each word, removes his shirt. Button by precious button his shirt comes off and he flings it to his boss, mouthing the words 'catch it, for you.'
He makes his way to the pole in the stage, grabbing the top near the ceiling. Tony uses his muscular arms to swing his legs around the pole and slide down upside down fireman style. Jack's voice booms and begins his bidding at $200.
Several hands go up, including Jethro's.
"$500?" Jack calls the prices and the higher the price, the less the hands. By $12,000 there are only two hands left. A man with red highlights in his black hair, and the silver haired fox that is his boss.
"How much are you willing to bid?" Jack comes out on the stage and asks the black haired man. " $15,000." He yells and Tony sees Leroy scolf.
"And you?"
" $18,000." Jethro yells and licks his lips, sending Tony's heartbeat on a firenze.
"Congrats, you got yourself a really good man. Now for you straight ones. Don't think we forgot you."
Tony makes his way down to Gibbs through the crowd that watches as Sapphire comes out.
"I am yours tonight." Tony smirks and Jethro grabs his hand, not surprising Tony one bit.
"Good, I will make your day."
:O :O

Ziva sniffs and curls into herself as she watches the second Twilight movie, having just finished the first.
"Ziva, let me in!" Tim yells through the door to Ziva.
"Go away. I am not in the mood Tony." She doesn't know it is Tim and just sinks into her bed sheets more.
"Not Tony, it's me." Tim uses his spare key and lets himself in. "I just want to watch with you."
Ziva smiles slightly and wipes her eyes."Tony doesn't appreciate me. He thinks he can pull rank but... it takes my all to not knock him into next year. And I know it is next week and not year." Ziver explains before Tim can correct her.
"Well... you got me there. Tony is very strange when it comes to his friends." Ziva chuckles lightly and snuggles into Mcgee.
"Will you stay?" Ziva asks when he goes to leave, but he was hoping she would ask.
"Sure Zi." Tim settles Ziva against his chest and rests his head on hers after planting a kiss on his soft curls.

:O :O

"Tony, Jack wasn't kidding. You are-..." Jethro moans Into Tony's rough Italian leather like skin. "Your bite is worse." Tony smirks and brings Jethro to come. The Italian collapses next to his silver fox and plants a kiss on Leroy's lips.
"Yeah, I know." He smirks and kisses his boss on the sweet spot he had found earlier. Jethro moans and brings Tony's lips to his again.
"Never speak of this around the team?" Tony asks and Jethro kisses him one last time lightly like a butterfly's wing.
"Never or I will denie everything."

:O :O

Tim lays next to Ziva, having lost his breath to the beautiful Israeli next to him.
"I think we should do this again. Tomorrow?" Ziva asks, kissing Tim passionately and powerfully.
" Oui moi aimer." Tim kisses her back and she snuggles into his chest. "Oui."

A/N: Thank you for reading! Just a little love story all free written with no plan. Send comments, questions, requests and reviews! All are greatly appreciated! Thx, Chery.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4585