Breathe. Focus. Breathe. Smile by Singer of Words
Summary: Gibbs and Ziva, 'Zibbs', their journey together has seen mistrust, faith, loyalty, forgiveness and baseball, but what happens if both of them do not want their relationship to be labelled and Father/Daughter, what if they both want something more? Be aware that this story contains suggestive language and adult themes which are not suitable for younger readers.
Categories: Gibbs/Other Characters: Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Ziva David
Genre: Romance
Pairing: Gibbs/Ziva
Warnings: Kink
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 13372 Read: 40479 Published: 08/13/2014 Updated: 09/07/2014
Rule Number 6 by Singer of Words
Author's Notes:
Gibbs and Ziva, 'Zibbs', their journey together has seen mistrust, faith, loyalty, forgiveness and baseball, but what happens if both of them do not want their relationship to be labelled and Father/Daughter, what if they both want something more? Be aware that this story contains suggestive language and adult themes which are not suitable for younger readers. PLEASE REVIEW.
. . . . .

I forget all about his teasing as he grabs my hand, despite all we have done tonight I feel this simple act is the most intimate. His touch asks for forgiveness and permission all in one moment. I look in to his face, his trade mark smile lingers on his lips.

- How can I ever say no to that smile!

I let go of his hand, for a moment I see what I think was a flicker of fear enter his eyes but I as I begin to remove my underwear that shadow of fear disappears.

- Did he really think I was going to leave? Oh no Jethro. . . Now that I have you, you're mine!

"I'm only coming in because I believe in effective water usage!"

His chuckle echoes in the bathroom. As I fling my underwear towards the rest of the clothes in the corner I can feel his gaze on my body as I straighten up. I take my time sliding my legs over the edge of the bath and slowly lower myself in to the bath so I am sitting in-between his legs.

- Two can play this game!

I know he wants to talk about what happened in the gym but that conversation can wait until the morning. Now I think it time to test his famous resolve, a small voice speaks up in my head. . .

- I think he can hold out longer than you!

Gibbs picks up the sponge resting on the side of the bath and lathers it with soap, he then begins to slide the sponge along my left arm, top of neck, then down my right arm. It's a comforting feeling having another person wash you, it is not an act of power per say it is so much more! I know he can see the scars on my back but he doesn't say anything nor does he hesitate when washing the entire surface of it.

"Lean back"

I silently obey his command and lean back in to his chest, resting my head against his shoulder. I look up to look in to his face, I notice his jaw set, his muscles tense but his eyes are relaxed yet focused to the task at hand. I lean up and gently place a kiss on the side of his jaw.

"I don't know who's got the better end of this deal?!"

At the kiss and my words, his jaw relaxes and is replaced with a small smile. He continues to wash me, this time running the sponge over the center of my chest and down my abdomen, he slides the sponge back up towards my breasts, coating them in bubbles so the only parts of my body visible are my light brown nipples.

I could feel his reaction pressing against my lower back. I shifted my position in order to make it a little more comfortable for him but his hands forced me back into my original position.

"Don't move!"

"Has your vocabulary been altered to only two word sentences?"

"Shhhhh. . ."

He continues to wash my front, paying extra attention to my breasts, he changes tact when my nipples harden beneath his touch. The sponge glides down my ribcage and over my abdomen is small rhythmic circles.

- It is like he has a link straight to my brain!

I don't think I've told anyone, not even Tony about how much my stomach being gently caressed turns me on! The sponge moves lower, under the water to the apex of thighs and stops.

- No! Don't stop, keep going!

I tilt my pelvis forward, hoping he will read in to my intentions, my needs. I feel his chuckle vibrate in his chest behind me. He moves my upper body to the side of the bath so he can lean forward slightly to clean my thighs, calves, feet, everywhere but where I want him to touch me. He switches from my body to his, slowly working the sponge over his upper and lower body. The absence of his hands on my skin causing me moan out loud in frustration.

"Jethro. . ."

My plea was left verbally unanswered. Gibbs leaned back and began to plant small kisses all over the top of back, neck and shoulders, leaving a trail of goose bumps in their wake. As he does this, the sponge and his hand slides under the water, cleaning me in the most intimate way. His actions were not meant to be sexual, just practical, it was over before it even began.

"I'm sorry. . ."

It was barely a whisper but those two simple words stunned me in to silence. Even as he moved behind me and lifted himself out of the water I couldn't even form words to show my disapproval, he grabs a towel from the rail and wraps it round his waist.

- I've never heard him say sorry before! I didn't even think it was possible!

"Rule number 6. . ."

I don't know what made me say it . . . it just came out. He takes my hand and gently assists me getting out of the water. When both my feet are on the ground he turns me so I am facing the bath, Gibbs then begins to wrap the softest towel I have ever felt around my body, as his hands reach round to the front, he pins my hands in to place and presses his body against my back. I feel his nose rub along the back of my neck and I hear him inhale and exhale a long steady breath.

"You are my weakness, Ziver"

I turn round in his arm, so we are face to face, well face to chest in my case. I gently place a kiss in the centre of his chest and just stand there in his embrace, our actions speaking louder than our words ever could.

After what seems like an eternity he starts to move reluctantly out of our embrace. I follow his gaze towards the window and notice the first rays of the new day through the clouded window.

"Come, it has been a long day and we should try and get some sleep"

At this moment my body seems to betray me and a yawn escapes my mouth, I nod in agreement and follow him in to the bedroom. He stops at the end of the bed and begins to dry himself, for a moment all I do is watch him carry out this mundane task. He pulls up a pair of blue chequered lounge pants over his legs and snaps the elastic waistband in to place. He begins to pull a white t-shirt over his head when I grab his wrist to halt its progress.

"No! Keep it off . . . Please, I want to feel you!"

He cocks he head to one side, looks at me for a moment and nods. He begins to fold the t-shirt up and places it back in to his side cabinet. When he walks over to me, he releases my towel and lets it drop to the floor, his blue eyes trail up and down my body twice and then he follows the towel down to the floor. On his knees he grabs the towel and slides it along my legs, drying any water droplets still remaining on my skin. This slow progress is continued all the way up my body, when I get the impression he thinks I am suitably dried off, he takes a pair of black boxer shorts off the bed and places them open at my feet.

"Step. . ."

Silently I lift my feet one at a time in to the boxer shorts, his hands trail up my skin slowly until they reach my hips. He plants a long soft kiss where the waistband meets my skin.

"Keep that up and I'll need another bath!"

He chuckles in to my belly.

- Elohim ya'azreni! How I love that chuckle! It is even better when it vibrates on my skin!

He lifts an old grey NIS t-shirt from the bed and holds it up to my face.

"Up. . ."

Again I obey his commands and raise my arms in the air, his hands gently places my arms through the sleeves, his fingers trail down my ribcage and pulls the t-shirt down over my head and I can't help but smile.

"What's so funny?"

"I was just thinking you must have been given barbie dolls as a child because you are really good at this!"

He smiles a sad smile and kisses me at the top of my head.

"Now. . . Get in before I tackle you in to the mattress, I used to be good at that as a child too!"

I raise my eyebrows in both surprise and interest, laugh in to his chest but move hurriedly to the right side of the bed.

- I look forward to you tackling me one day Jethro. . .

As I begin to move he grabs my wrist, I start to think that I may have been too slow and he's following his threat through.

"Nah uh! The rights side's mine, you're on the left!"

"Yes! Sir!"

With a mock salute I move towards the left side of the bed, he swats by behind sharply which makes me jump, a small exclamation escapes my mouth. I turn round to see his face, now a picture of delight with his wide open-mouthed smile.

"Be careful what you wish for Ziver . . ."

The way he elongates my name like that causes my mind to travel down so many different avenues, so much promise in an unfinished sentence. The clean boxers I now have on are already damp and not from the bath.

- This is going to be a long night!

. . . . .
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4592