Wake-Up Call by blueraccoon
Summary: He hated mornings.
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: None
Genre: PWP - Plot, What Plot?
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2456 Read: 7576 Published: 03/04/2005 Updated: 03/04/2005
Story Notes:
Inspired by this picture: http://gallery.reedfem.com/images/Nude_Studies_Galleries/malenude195a.jpg (non-explicit male nudity)

1. Wake-Up Call by blueraccoon

Wake-Up Call by blueraccoon
Author's Notes:
He hated mornings.

He woke up to the sound of water running in the bathroom--the shower, from the sound of it. The other side of the bed was empty, which meant Gibbs had gotten up without waking him.

God. He'd had to have been dead to the world for that to happen. He wasn't a heavy sleeper by nature and he wasn't really used to having someone else spend the night. He hadn't thought Gibbs would, actually. He'd thought they would fall asleep, wake up around three and he'd watch Gibbs leave in silence.

But the clock on his nightstand said it was just past six, and he heard someone moving in the shower. Tony groaned and pushed himself up, resting his face in one hand. His arm was propped on his knee; the sheets tangled around his ankles.

Sunlight streamed through the curtains and he closed his eyes, letting the warmth wrap around him. He hated mornings. Although, if he *had* to wake up, doing so to the feel of warm sunlight on his skin and a bed that still retained the heat and scent of his partner was probably one of the better ways he could think of.

A bed with said partner *in* it would be better, but he supposed he couldn't have everything.

"You look like the erotic version of Rodin's Thinker," an amused voice said, jolting him out of his pleasant sun-drenched daze.

"Mmm." Tony pushed his hair back and looked up at the man standing in his doorway. "I'll take that as a compliment."

"You should." Gibbs rubbed the towel over his hair and tossed it in the hamper, crossing over to Tony and sitting down on the bed. "We're off today," he said, stroking a finger down Tony's arm.

"So why are you up at six? Why am *I* up at six, for that matter?" Tony grumbled. "Although, the million dollar question is what we're doing here, together, naked, at six in the morning."

"As I recall, it was your idea."

"You didn't say no," Tony pointed out. "In fact, I think you said something along the lines of 'Stop and I'll kill you'." He grinned.

Gibbs smacked him upside the head, but the cuff was playful, lighter than usual.

"Coming back to bed?" Tony asked, stretching.

"I just showered."

"I'm not really seeing the connection here," Tony said with a grin. He leaned over and kissed Gibbs, tasting toothpaste and inhaling the scent off his shampoo. Kind of weird to smell it on someone else, actually.

Gibbs shook his head wryly. "How did we end up here?" he asked.

Tony tilted his head to the side. "I have no idea. I think it involved alcohol and me making an idiot out of myself and you not saying no when I kissed you."

"And yet I was sober."

"That I can't confirm or deny. I wasn't paying attention to how much you were drinking. I was too busy trying to get plastered."

"So how is it that you don't have a hangover?" Gibbs asked.

"Never get 'em." Tony grinned. "Besides, I think I sweated out all the alcohol in my body last night. Getting fucked hard enough to almost pass out will do that to you."

Gibbs snorted. "You talk like this to your girlfriends?"

"You're not one of my girlfriends." Tony reached out and took Gibbs' hand. "I gotta be honest, Gibbs. I don't even know *what* you are. In relation to me."

"That makes two of us." Gibbs stroked his thumb over Tony's hand.

"So how about we go back to bed and not worry about it for the moment?"

"Is sex your answer to everything?"

Tony pretended to think about it. "Um, yes?" he offered with a grin.

"Figures." Gibbs let Tony's hand go, kissing his temple. "In some ways, DiNozzo, you never change."

"Is that such a bad thing?" Tony leaned back on his elbows and stretched out his legs.

"I'll let you know when I decide." Gibbs crawled over him, bracing himself with his forearms on either side of Tony's head. Tony reached up, running his hands up Gibbs' arms and into his hair. It was soft and silky under his hands, still damp from the shower. Gibbs nuzzled his throat, biting gently over his Adam's apple; Tony made a low sound and let his head fall back.

"I guess this doesn't count as a one-night stand anymore," he said wryly.

"I can't believe I'm saying this...but let's worry about that later." Gibbs punctuated his words with a kiss to Tony's collarbone.

"I can't believe you're saying that either." Tony grinned and looked up at him. "Are you sure you haven't been replaced by a pod person?"

Gibbs bit Tony's lower lip. "You going to talk the entire time?" he asked against Tony's mouth.

Tony grinned and rolled them over--to his surprise, Gibbs let him. "Only if I can't find something better to do with my mouth." He waggled his eyebrows suggestively and leaned down to kiss Gibbs, arching into the feel of Gibbs' hands on his back.

Gibbs' thigh pushed up between his legs and Tony groaned into the kiss, letting Gibbs roll them back over. "My ass is reminding me that you were on top last night," Gibbs murmured, nipping at Tony's throat.

"I seem to remember you ordering me to fuck you," Tony countered with a grin.

"Are you going to listen to me if I tell you to shut up?"

"Probably not." Tony kissed Gibbs' jaw. "But if you want to fuck me, I won't say no."

"Good." Gibbs' eyes darkened. "Bet I can make you say please instead."

"If you can make me beg..." Tony shrugged, spreading his arms to the sides. "I'll do anything you want." He grinned. "But that's a pretty big if."

Gibbs smiled slowly and rocked his hips against Tony's. "Not really."

Tony grinned back, knowing it was a challenge. "Don't feel bad," he said lightly. "I can't remember the last time someone made me beg. Generally it's the other way around."

Gibbs licked a line up Tony's throat. "And generally you're in bed with some pretty--if empty-headed--woman who is more than happy to let you seduce her." He bit Tony's earlobe, flicking it with his tongue. "Surprise," he whispered in Tony's ear. "They're not here. I am."

"Hate to break it to you, but after last night that's not much of a--" Tony's breath caught and he couldn't hide a groan when Gibbs' thigh pushed between his legs again, rubbing with *just* the right amount of pressure. "Surprise," he finished weakly when he could speak again.

"So easy," Gibbs said, almost mockingly. He bit one of Tony's nipples lightly, making him twist up. "See, the thing about those women you date? They don't know or care what *you* want."

"And you do?" Tony managed.

Gibbs laughed and nipped Tony's stomach. "Yep."

Tony pushed himself up on his elbows. "Are you always this arrogant in bed?" he asked.

"Wait until I'm done with you and then tell me if I'm arrogant or just honest." Gibbs grinned and slid down Tony's body, licking the spot where thigh met groin. Tony fell back against the bed, one arm flung over his face. Christ--how the hell did Gibbs know *exactly* where to touch him?

Gibbs pushed his legs apart, hands warm and heavy as they slid over his skin. "Now that's just pretty," he said, licking the head of Tony's cock like a cat lapping up cream. He took the head into his mouth, sucking just hard enough to make Tony groan under him. "Turn over," Gibbs said huskily, raising his head.

A little to his surprise, Tony found himself on his stomach with his head pillowed on his arms and his legs spread a moment later. He was beginning to get the uneasy feeling that Gibbs actually *could* make him beg--and he wasn't quite sure what to do about that.

Gibbs crawled over him and bit his shoulderblade. "And I didn't even have to tell you to spread," he whispered. "So fucking easy, Tony. Such a slut for it."

Tony kept quiet, deciding discretion was the better part of valor. Or keeping his sanity. Or something.

Gibbs' hands ran up Tony's arms and down his back as he moved back down. He licked the small of Tony's back, biting down just above his tailbone, and Tony jumped and cursed, feeling his skin break out in goosebumps. God--*he* hadn't even known about that spot. Gibbs just laughed softly and nipped him again.

Oh. Fuck. There were hands on his ass, squeezing and massaging his flesh, spreading him open. Gibbs couldn't be--no--

A tongue dragged over his crack and Tony moaned. Any hope he'd had of holding out was all but gone now; he buried his face in his arms, trying desperately to cling to some measure of self-control. But from the way Gibbs was teasing him, it was a lost cause--especially when Gibbs' tongue pressed deeper into his body and his hands tightened their grip.

"Fuck," Tony groaned against the sheets.

"Not yet," Gibbs whispered, raising his head. "Ask me nicely."

Tony was grateful the sheets hid his blush. "Bastard," he ground out instead.

"So?" Gibbs crawled up his body again, nibbling Tony's spine as he did. His cock pressed against Tony's ass, hard and heavy and God, Tony wanted it inside him. "Say it," Gibbs whispered against Tony's throat. "Say it or I'll stop."

He *would*, too. Tony groaned, squirming under him. "Fuck me," he said through gritted teeth.

"Ask me nicely and I will."

"Cmon, Gibbs..." Tony pushed back against him. "You want it too."

Gibbs bit his earlobe, flicking it with his tongue. "Yeah. But I'm gonna make you beg for it first." He ground his hips against Tony's ass, his cock *right* where Tony wanted it. "Say 'please', DiNozzo," Gibbs whispered.

Tony bit back his whine, burying his head in the pillow. Gibbs was rocking against him now, small easy movements that had Tony shuddering. He was so close, so *fucking* on edge--he was going to combust into pieces, just explode from sheer sexual frustration.

"Just say it, Tony. One little word and I'll fuck you just like you need it. Just say it."

Gibbs kissed his neck again and Tony gave up. "Please," he breathed, head falling to the side to expose his throat. "Fuck me."

He pushed himself up on his hands and knees, feeling Gibbs slide back to kneel behind him. "I don't need--just fuck me," he said, closing his eyes.

For once, Gibbs didn't argue.

Tony heard the rip of a condom wrapper, caught the scent of the lube, and then Gibbs' hands were on his hips, pulling him up and holding him steady. Tony gasped at the first press of Gibbs' cock into him, blunt and slick and warm and oh fucking God he'd missed this. He sucked in a deep breath, then another, willing his body to relax, to accept.

And then Gibbs was fully inside him, his chest pressed against Tony's back, his arms braced on either side of Tony's and his forehead against the nape of Tony's neck. Tony had one moment to breathe before Gibbs began to move and all the oxygen rushed out of his lungs again.

Oh. God. Tony clenched his hands in the sheets, mouth open as he fought for air. Gibbs knew *just* how to move inside him, just how to use his body and take him and fuck him until he was nothing more than a sweating, panting, boneless wreck on the bed.

One strong arm wrapped around his waist, pulling him back and up until he was on his knees, leaning back against Gibbs' chest, and Gibbs was buried so deep in his body Tony would have sworn he could taste it. Gibbs' mouth was hot against his shoulder, his throat, his arm taut around Tony's waist. His other hand reached for Tony's cock, jerking him off roughly.

Part of Tony's brain cringed at the sounds he was making. The rest of him couldn't stop or care. He shuddered and whined and gasped for breath every time Gibbs thrust into him, hands gripping Gibbs' thighs for something to hold onto, something solid and real to keep him from drowning.

Gibbs twisted his hand around Tony's cock, rubbing his thumb over the head, his touch just shy of painful. Hard and sure, over and over, making him cry out with overload. He tried to pull away instinctively, but Gibbs' arm was around his waist and his cock was thick and hot inside Tony's body and there was nowhere he could go.

Fuck--oh--Tony licked sweat off his lip, his head falling forward. He was so close, so fucking on edge, it would take almost nothing to push him over. God, *please*--and Gibbs chuckled softly and Tony realized he'd said that out loud.

"Told you I could make you beg," he breathed, right before he shifted his angle and hit Tony's prostate dead-on and Tony half-screamed and came all over himself.

Gibbs pushed him forward against the bed, hard enough that Tony's chest hit the sheets and his hands flew open, looking for something to grab. He'd just gotten a grip on the sheets when Gibbs groaned deep in his throat and came inside him, collapsing over Tony's back.

Tony grunted and rolled to the side so he wasn't being smothered. Gibbs sighed and rested his hand on Tony's hip, shifting behind him. "Breathe out," he said, his voice rough. Tony did, wincing against the empty feeling when Gibbs pulled out of him.

"Now I need another shower," Gibbs muttered after throwing out the condom. "And you never got the first one."

Tony looked at the clock blearily. The numbers said it was somewhere around seven--or so he thought. "Fuck it," he mumbled. "Go back to sleep."

Gibbs sighed and draped an arm over Tony. "I should go," he said, but his voice lacked any kind of conviction.

"Sleep. Obsess later."

If Gibbs said anything in response, Tony didn't hear it.


End Notes:
Inspired by this picture: http://gallery.reedfem.com/images/Nude_Studies_Galleries/malenude195a.jpg (non-explicit male nudity)
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4716