I'm So Dizzy by BuffyAngel68
Summary: Tony's sense of humor gets him in trouble... the good kind
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: None
Genre: Established relationship, Humor
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 908 Read: 6550 Published: 03/12/2007 Updated: 03/05/2005

1. I'm So Dizzy by BuffyAngel68

I'm So Dizzy by BuffyAngel68
Author's Notes:
Tony's sense of humor gets him in trouble... the good kind

A.N. : The item mentioned here actually exists. Saw it in a drugstore sale flyer, but not up close, so I'm making up the wording.





-----------

As Tony leaned over her shoulder slightly to get a better look at the information on her screen, Abby grinned, reached out and flicked at his lapel with one finger. The green, bottle shaped spinner on the pin he was wearing made two slow revolutions then stopped. Reading the words in the wedge where it had landed, she wrapped both hands in his jacket, pulled his head down and kissed him briefly, but with ferocity. Blushing, Tony looked around to make sure noone had seen and released a sigh of relief when he realized they were alone.

"Thanks, Abs." He chuckled.

"Just following orders. It said 'Kiss me, you fool', so I did."

"Yeah, well... I'm just lucky it didn't land somewhere else."

"Oh, like 'Pick a pet name'?"

"Or worse."

"You only get to keep that 'till Gibbs sees it. You know that right?"

"I know. I plan to have fun 'till then."

"Okay... your funeral. Can I try again?'

"Not on your life..."



----

ONE HOUR LATER

"Dinozzo."

{here it comes....}

"Yeah, Boss?"

"Are you wearing lipstick?"

"Me? Why would I... Oh. Abby kissed me when I was down there earlier."

Kate sat up straighter and turned to look at her colleague.

"She what?"

Tony pointed at the pin while vigorously wiping his mouth.

"Spin the bottle? It's for Valentine's Day. I thought it'd be cute. I got something better than a kiss up in accounting..."

Gibbs frowned. Walking over to Tony's desk, he snatched the now shredded tissue from his hand.

"That's not gonna be enough for the industrial goop Abby wears. Men's room, now. And Dinozzo... it's not cute. I want it gone when you come back."

"Right, boss." Tony replied, leaping up and heading out of the bullpen.

"He's an adolescent, Gibbs." Kate reminded her boss. "Taking away his toys just makes him pout. Are you really going to stick me with a pouty Dinozzo for the rest of the day?"

"Absolutely. If you need me I'll be down in the lab reminding Miss Sciuto about proper work etiquette."

"No first name. Oh boy..."

Despite his stated destination, Gibbs made a bee-line for the men's room instead, knowing Kate would be worried enough about his mood to be keeping her eyes on her work. Tony was just drying his mouth with a paper towel, having scrubbed his lips with soap and water, when Gibbs walked up behind him. The older man stood so close that the younger was pressed against the counter and couldn't move. He could only watch in the mirror as Gibbs reached around and nudged the plastic bottle until it rested on a section labeled 'Spinner's Choice.'

"Guess that means your fate is up to me."

"Do you see me complaining?" Tony responded with a grin. "Did you..."

"The door's locked."

"So..."

"Stall." Gibbs ordered, stepping back and allowing Tony to move again. He followed his lover into the first stall in the row and pressed close against him once again. When he reached around Tony this time, however, it was to lower his zipper and release his cock.

"Oh... oh, God... I've fantasized about you doing this here..."

"Yeah, well this was spur of the moment. Probably won't happen again. Damn, you do like the public thing... you're ready to pop off right now..."

"No... no I won't.. I promise..."

"Still, we can't take too long. Can't let anybody start wondering..."

"Right... ahhh... yeah, again... the head... please..."

"Shhh. Quiet, beautiful. I know how my touch makes you feel... how hard it gets you... but we don't need all of NCIS to know do we..."

Tony shook his head, gritted his teeth and moaned almost inaudibly. "That's right. Good... you're so gorgeous like this. When you're close... but you don't want me to know it. Trying to hold on for one more minute... to make it last. You do, too... you're a strong man... fantastic lover... Of course... I know your trigger...'" Gibbs chuckled, licking the nape of Tony's neck. The younger man tensed in his lover's arms as his orgasm struck. Almost every drop fell in the bowl where Gibbs was directing it.

"Hell... what was this about, boss?" Tony asked softly, panting as he waited for his knees to change from jelly back into flesh and bone.

"Good memories of spin the bottle. Maybe tonight... I'll tell you how I used to play it." Gibbs offered as he released his lover.

"Maybe?" Tony responded, only whining a little.

"Yeah, maybe. You remember to bring that pin with you... we'll see about changing that into a definitely. And that comment about what you got up in accounting better have been a joke."

Moving out of the stall, he washed his hands, unlocked the door and left Tony behind to clean up, tuck himself away and dream about the night to come.






This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4718