Reflection by Kellygirl
Summary: Gibbs finds he needs this every so often. Hooker!AU and a few kinks.
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: None
Genre: Challenge
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1788 Read: 6720 Published: 05/24/2005 Updated: 05/24/2005
Story Notes:
Big Thanks to Skripka for the fast and wonderful beta. This was written for the "Cuff'Em, Vamp'Em, or just make'em come already Kink and Cliche Multifandom Challenge"

Disclaimer: Not mine, no money being made.

1. Reflection by Kellygirl

Reflection by Kellygirl
Author's Notes:
Gibbs finds he needs this every so often.

Hooker!AU and a few kinks.

Reflection

The room looked like something out of an Italian villa. The rug was thick, maroon with dark cream swirls. The bed was huge, duvet and sheets the color of old gold. Jethro eased a slick finger inside Tony’s ass and relished the moan that echoed throughout the room. He’d worked hard to throw the man off balance every since he’d knocked on the door.

He had told Tony, when he arrived, to say nothing, to ask nothing, and to strip. Tony hadn’t been the least fazed…a complete professional.

Jethro Gibbs was not a man that often indulged, but on those rare occasions, he was determined to wring every drop of pleasure out of the man beneath him. He studied Tony DiNozzo. The man was beautiful, his tanned skin and lean body making Jethro’s fingers itch. He’d rented this room and called a number. His request had been answered by Tony at the door-cocky, handsome, and with a smirk permanently etched on his face.

The smirk had disappeared when Jethro had laid him down and done nothing but lick his nipples for fifteen long minutes. He’d made no other contact and hadn’t uttered a single word. He’d been surprised to see one of Tony’s nipples was pierced, a small gold hoop almost hidden by chest hair. Tony didn’t seem like the type but Gibbs shrugged it off and toyed with the hoop with his tongue. After a quarter of an hour, he’d kissed Tony, diving into that talented mouth over and over. He paused to run his tongue over Tony’s lips then his jaw. A tug of teeth on his ear made Tony shudder. Gibbs wondered if the reaction was real.

Tony was a professional and professionals lied. He had plans to make sure Tony would not be lying to him for the rest of the night. One of his hands stroked Tony’s head, threading through soft dark hair. Jethro got up and took a swallow of water before walking over to the reason he’d rented this room. The frame that surrounded the body length mirror looked old but strong. This was a mirror that survived mobs and revolutions. It was a work of art that could be fitted and locked onto the foot of the bed. Jethro thought that said a lot about the room.

The look Tony gave him had Gibbs hiding a smile. Tony thought he’d figured out Jethro’s game, his kink. Too bad Tony didn’t know Jethro. He climbed back on the bed and positioned Tony how he wanted him. The younger man was bigger without his clothes. The muscles flexed in Tony’s arms and shoulders and Jethro just watched them.

The special agent laid Tony out on his stomach, arms stretched out like the letter ‘T ‘at the end of the bed. Tony’s eyes were open and Jethro could see their hazel reflection in the mirror. The one lamp threw light on the bed and mirror, casting depths of the room into shadow. He sat at the headboard, Tony’s feet in his lap, a small bowl filled with oil beside him. He smoothed the oil on the bottom of Tony’s feet, and dug his thumbs into the arches and heels. Small tight circles made Tony sigh, and his body melted further down into the sheets. Jethro stopped at Tony’s ankles and let his fingers map the strong bones.

Tony’s calves were strong and Jethro wondered if the younger man ran. The palms of his hands stroked through sparse hair and ended up just behind Tony’s knees. The skin there was smooth, and Jethro brushed his lips against the soft skin. He spared a glance at the mirror and studied the way he was poised over Tony. The reflected image made him think of a demon about to lead an angel to the dark side. Jethro smiled as he massaged Tony’s thighs. He couldn’t wait to feel them around his waist, clenched tight as the fucked Tony like a sailor back from a six month leave.

His fingers trailed over Tony’s waist and in the reflection of the mirror Tony smiled. He didn’t break Jethro’s rule but the ex-marine could tell he was ticklish. His fingers reached Tony’s underarms and spread down Tony’s biceps to his elbows and then he used slick hands to grip Tony’s wrists. He could feel Tony’s blood as it pulsed through his veins.

Jethro settled his weight on Tony’s body, mirroring the escort’s position. He closed his eyes before grinding his hips down further onto Tony’s ass. His movements got him a small gasp and moan. Tony’s body shivered underneath his and Gibbs leaned closer and touched his lips to Tony’s ear. He used his tongue to trace the outer shell over and over. The minute shifts Tony’s body made told Jethro that Tony wasn’t faking his reactions or his interest.

Gibbs sat up and took some of his weight off of Tony’s body. He watched the way the light and shadows played over and under Tony’s skin, across muscled shoulders. The oil made his skin glow in the faint light. Jethro resisted the urge to just fuck Tony--the image that had flashed across his mind after he’d opened the door and first saw Tony still sizzled in his brain.

"Turn over." Tony’s eyes, dark with arousal, watched as Gibbs massaged him from foot to belly to shoulders. He rubbed Tony’s collarbone and detected a small knot on the right side. He wondered how and when Tony had broken it.

Jethro spread Tony’s legs and knelt down between them. He eased a finger inside Tony and gently pumped it in and out. The heat and tightness around his finger made him swallow hard. He twisted and slipped a second finger inside and met Tony’s eyes. Hazel eyes seemed to search Jethro’s eyes for some clue of what was coming next. Some of the oil from Tony’s body was now on his body, but Gibbs didn’t care. He studied Tony’s face for a moment. He spread Tony’s legs further apart and wrapped the legs around his waist.

Tony looked at him and his expression didn’t change when Gibbs thrust into his body. Tight and slick were the words that skittered through Gibbs’ mind. He paused and said, "Watch." Tony stretched and looked at the mirror, his gaze upside down. Gibbs met his eyes in the mirror and pushed. Before he was all the way in, he pulled out suddenly. The short shallow thrusts were little more than a tease, and Jethro felt the buzz as Tony’s thighs tightened around his waist, a silent plea for more.

Gibbs shifted his weight and pushed in fast and deep. He smirked at the sound that shot out of Tony’s mouth. His fingers were slick with oil and sweat, but he kept a grip on Tony’s hips and used it to plunge over and over into the pliant body under him. He met Tony’s eyes in the mirror and loved the look of want and need that was on Tony’s face. He flicked a finger over Tony’s nipples, tugged on the hoop and slowed down his movements.

This had to last him for at least a few months. Besides the money he was spending, he couldn’t let this become a weakness, not when all he needed, all he trained himself to need, was the primal, visceral connection for a few moments. The hot grip on his cock was something he could very easily get used to. A twist of his hips, then he pulled almost all of the way out. He paused and waited to see what Tony would do. All earlier smugness was gone and the eyes that met his in the mirror begged him to continue. Jethro squeezed Tony’s hips and rammed back into the tightest ass he’d been in in years. The faint "fuck yes" he got made him smile. He looked at himself in the mirror and couldn’t believe the reflection was him.

He hardly ever smiled and it made him look completely different. Yeah, having something like Tony in his life all the time would definitely soften him. He could imagine the shocked looks on his agents’ faces if he smiled or laughed. A small grunt from Tony and Gibbs looked down. Tony was still looking in the mirror but the way he was biting his bottom lip told Gibbs he was near the end of his rope. He grabbed Tony’s cock and ran his thumb lightly over the thick head. His mouth watered, and he wished he could taste Tony while he was inside his body. Gibbs settled for pumping the cock in his hand while stilling his thrusts. Tony was moving enough for both of them.

"You can come anytime you want." As if he’d needed permission, Tony’s chest rose and lowered and he came, thick and slow over Jethro’s hand. The sudden tightness around his cock made Jethro curse. He plunged back in, and fucked Tony with his eyes closed. He came with a jerked surprise that had him pushing into Tony as much as he could. He stilled and lost track of how long he stayed that way. Gibbs opened his eyes and pulled out. His heart was pounding, fast and unnaturally, but he was still high from the buzz. He ruthlessly stifled the thought that he only ever felt this way with a gun in his hand. Jethro spared a glance for the man next to him and felt smug that he’d worn him out.

He brought Tony a cold bottle of water and watched while he drank it. Gibbs drank his own water and looked at the clock. They both needed showers and food. After which…Gibbs wondered what Tony would look like blindfolded and tied to the bed.

They had two hours left, after all.

The End.





End Notes:
Big Thanks to Skripka for the fast and wonderful beta. This was written for the "Cuff'Em, Vamp'Em, or just make'em come already Kink and Cliche Multifandom Challenge"

Disclaimer: Not mine, no money being made.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4811