Nighttime Maneuvers by Kellygirl
Summary: Jethro and Tony are joined by someone else.
Categories: Threesomes and Moresomes Characters: None
Genre: PWP - Plot, What Plot?
Pairing: Other Pairing
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1358 Read: 9763 Published: 03/12/2007 Updated: 06/19/2005
Story Notes:
Big thanks to thetenthmuse1 for the encouragement and betaing.

Disclaimer: Not mine, no money being made.

1. Nighttime Maneuvers by Kellygirl

Nighttime Maneuvers by Kellygirl
Author's Notes:
Jethro and Tony are joined by someone else.

Nighttime Maneuvers

Tony had one leg lazily wrapped around Jethro's hip while his hands were busy unbuttoning the ex-marine's shirt. He moaned into the kiss they were sharing, and kept moaning, as Jethro explored every inch of his mouth like it was something he planned on buying. When Jethro let him go and attacked his neck, licking and sucking, Tony closed his eyes and tilted his head back so the other man could have more room. Fingers scrabbled at the opening to his pants, and he cursed as Jethro got a hold of his cock and started to pump him slow and steady.

"So you do more than work on your boat down here."

The words made Tony jump, but Jethro kept sucking a mark onto his neck while jerking him off. Tony looked towards the stairs and saw Fornell sitting on the stairs, laughter and something else in his eyes. Tony's face felt hot and he slapped Gibbs on the shoulder. Blue eyes filled with lust met his and Tony pointed at Fornell.

"I knew he was there, Tony. He's been watching for the last ten minutes." Tony's eyes widened at the smirk Gibbs threw Fornell. "Tobias likes to watch."

Before Tony could ask what was going on, Fornell stood up and moved down into the basement. "Who can blame me, Jethro? It's fun to watch you devour your partner into little pieces of who they used to be."

Tony was waiting on Jethro to let him up off the desk so Fornell could tell them why he was there, but Jethro just grunted and kissed him again. With that mouth on his, Tony ignored the FBI agent and dove into the kiss, sucking on Jethro's tongue over and over. The kiss broke up and Jethro started to lick and suck on the other side of his neck. Tony glanced at Fornell who was watching him with a smirk on his face.

Tony let his eyes flick down for a moment and wasn't surprised to see Fornell was hard. He met Fornell's eyes again and the smirk had turned into an outright leer. Tony pulled his attention back to Jethro.

Sharp teeth tugged on his ear lobe and hot breath flickered against his ear as Jethro whispered, "He wants to join in. Ever fucked two men at once, Tony? All that testosterone in one bed, all of us fighting to be on top?"

Fingers squeezed him tight.

"Or do you just want to be ours, to do with as we want?"

Tony shuddered and closed his eyes at the dark laugh Jethro gave him. Another set of fingers carded through his hair and Tony knew it was Fornell. He opened his eyes and looked at the FBI agent.

"What's it gonna be DiNozzo? You can say no, but do you really want to? Or would you rather Gibbs and I took you upstairs and showed you something you never even fantasized about? You look like the type that likes to push to the edge. How about it?"

Tony tried to think, but his mind was drunk and full of Gibbs' taste and the feel of his body. He wondered what it would be like to have Fornell's hands on him too. He gave a short nod and Fornell pulled him into a coffee and cigarette saturated kiss that was just as forceful as Jethro's. Fornell's tongue dipped and teased and snuck into his mouth before letting him go. Tony inhaled and watched the silent communication between Fornell and Jethro before Jethro kissed him again, his tongue demanding to be let in. Tony opened his mouth, blown away at the feel of Fornell's hands on his balls.

"Shit Fornell, your hand is cold," Tony gasped.

"You can call me Tobias, Tony, considering that I do have my hand on your balls."

Tony gave a half laugh, half gasp as Jethro stopped stroking his cock and moved his hands to rub Tony's stomach. Fornell's hand took up the job of stroking his cock and Tony wanted to close his eyes but there was a challenge in Gibbs' eyes, and in Fornell's, to keep them open. The room smelled like sawdust, new wood, and old coffee. Tony's hands gripped the desk he was sitting on and he took a deep breath. "Let's go upstairs, there's not a lot of room down here."

Both men nodded and Tony stood up. He followed Jethro up the stairs, aware that Fornell was watching him. In Jethro's bedroom, both men took turns kissing Tony and undressing him while they undressed themselves. The bed squeaked alarmingly as they landed on it in a tangled heap. Tony touched Tobias, running his hands over the lanky body and mapping out what made the FBI agent moan or flinch. He smiled when a wet poke of his tongue in the other man's navel made Fornell laugh out loud.

Tony snickered when Gibbs spoke up, "Shit, Tobias, don't scare us with that crazy ass laugh of yours."

Tony rubbed his cock against the sheets. Jethro's fingers were slick and slow as they opened him up. He followed Gibbs' hand directions and got on his hands and knees. No one spoke of who would do what, so Tony moved his head forward and licked the darkening tip of Fornell's cock. He gave it a few more licks before he sucked it into his mouth.

Tony didn't give blowjobs a lot but when he did, he gave them his full attention. Unfortunately, that wasn't possible with Jethro easing his cock into his ass. Tony had to pull his mouth off of Fornell when Jethro was balls deep in him and shuddered. Jethro's hand rubbed his spine, while Fornell ran his fingers through Tony's hair. He sucked Fornell's cock back into his mouth and bobbed his head up and down. Quiet slurping sounds competed with the smack of Jethro's hips as he sped up and clutched at Tony's waist.

Tony wiggled his tongue back and forth along the underside of Fornell's cock. A few minutes of this and Fornell was ready to explode. He locked his lips onto as much of the cock as he could take and let Fornell come down his throat. After a few minutes, Fornell slipped out of his mouth and sat down on the bed.

Behind him, Gibbs spoke, his voice low and full of want, "That was hot as hell. How would you rate that blowjob, Tobias?"

Tony smirked as Fornell's flashed his hand as a five twice. Jethro slid an arm around and down to Tony's cock and pumped it quick and rough. Tony liked it slower and easier, but his body was so turned on that this was exactly what he needed. It was the thumb rubbing over the top of his cock that did it. The slight drag of that callused thumb made Tony shout as he came, spurting over Jethro's fingers. Tony's body was satiated and he felt each forceful plunge of Jethro's cock into his body. A small hum of pleasure left his lips as Jethro's body jerked and he started to come, slick and hot in Tony's ass.

Tony grunted at the weight of Jethro on his back and sighed in relief when Jethro rolled off of him. The night had taken the craziest turn and Tony yawned, too tired to even wonder why Fornell had been in Gibbs basement in the first place.

The End.

End Notes:
Big thanks to thetenthmuse1 for the encouragement and betaing.

Disclaimer: Not mine, no money being made.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4844