Special Care by Kellygirl
Summary: After his fight, Gibbs receives some care from Tony.
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: None
Genre: PWP - Plot, What Plot?
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1114 Read: 6659 Published: 07/03/2005 Updated: 07/03/2005
Story Notes:
Thank you to thetenthmuse1 for her beta work.

Disclaimer:These characters do not belong to me. No money is being made from this story.

1. Special Care by Kellygirl

Special Care by Kellygirl
Author's Notes:
After his fight, Gibbs receives some care from Tony.

Jethro leaned closer to the mirror and shook his head. He looked a mess but deep down he couldn’t help but feel good that he’d kicked Gunny Leeka’s ass. Even when the Gunny had kicked the gun out of his hand, Jethro knew he was going to win. He wasn’t going to be surprised like those two dead men had been. He straightened up and grimaced at the dull throb in his ribs. He wondered if he needed something cold or something hot to put on the vicious ache.

The bathroom door swung open and he met DiNozzo’s eyes for a moment. Jethro didn’t say anything when DiNozzo locked the door. This bathroom was hardly ever used and that was why he’d chosen it. He could have done this inspection at home but he’d wanted a closer look in case he had to track down Ducky. He washed his hands and then turned to meet DiNozzo’s worried gaze. Jethro crossed his arms then changed his mind and just leaned against the bathroom counter. DiNozzo moved closer and Jethro wondered how bad he looked that the younger man was being so cautious.

"You okay, boss?"

"Yeah, I will be. That asshole packed a mean punch."

DiNozzo nodded and put his hands in his pockets. He looked into Jethro’s eyes again and suddenly Jethro’s interest in other things drowned out his plans to go home alone. He waited for Tony to move closer. He knew Tony, knew the man wouldn’t be able to resist getting a closer look. His patience paid off and Tony moved closer until there were only a few inches separating them. Jethro hooked a finger in one of Tony’s belt loops and pulled him closer. He kissed Tony and flinched at the feel of pressure against his bruised mouth. Tony pulled back and studied the expression on his face.

"I think you’re going to be fine, boss." Jethro curbed the impulse to nip at Tony’s thumb as it brushed feather light against his mouth. Tony smiled. "I do think you can use a little of Anthony DiNozzo’s special care."

A hand brushed against the front of his pants and Jethro raised his eyebrows.
"Do I? What type of care can I expect? Medicine, liquor, an ice pack?"

The smile he got was one of the reasons that Jethro knew he had been pulled into the DiNozzo web. It was wicked and sexy and promised things he was sure were illegal in every state.

"How about a blowjob?"

Jethro laughed and scratched the back of his neck. Even that hurt.

"Sounds good. Meet me at my place?" Jethro stood up but Tony was right there, pushing him back until he was leaning against the counter again.

"How about right here?"

Jethro smirked to hide the brief shock at Tony’s suggestion and the bone deep urge to say yes.

Before he could say no, Tony leaned in and whispered in his ear. "Come on, we could argue about it or you could just let me do it, quick and dirty." The hot breath around and in his ear made Jethro close his eyes.

"You fought another man today. You won with nothing but your hands, your strength, and your skills. You deserve a reward. Don’t you want to see me on my knees giving you what you want?"

The words turned Jethro inside out and he unbuckled and unzipped his pants. Tony gave him a look full of lust and need and took over for him. It was just like Tony promised. He dropped to his knees, pulled Jethro’s pants and boxers down a little and started to suck. No teasing, no little licks, just his tongue, wide and flat, sucking him into that amazing mouth.

Jethro watched Tony suck him and laid a hand on Tony’s head. There was no objection and when Tony let Jethro direct the action it was hotter than Jethro expected. Tony’s lips were wet and a little swollen. His tongue was eager and agile and the suction on his dick was fucking perfect. Tony’s hands on his hips were light, barely touching his sore body.

Usually Jethro kept any sounds he made to himself, but the way Tony was sucking him had him moaning and chanting Tony’s name over and over. A hand squeezed the base of his cock and it stopped on the edge of preventing him from coming. Jethro didn’t mind because he liked a little roughness with his sex, and for the past six months he’d been teaching Tony to like it too.

Time seemed to slow down and Jethro would swear he could feel every molecule of Tony’s tongue. Tony hummed and deep throated him, carefully raking his teeth along Jethro’s cock as he pulled it out of his mouth. Before Jethro could feel cool air, his cock was back in Tony’s mouth, a vulgar tongue bathing the head over and over. The muscles in Jethro’s back tightened and it felt like fire had been added to his blood. He loved this moment. The hand in Tony’s hair clenched tighter and he started to come.

Tony’s eyes met his and he watched Tony swallow every drop, his tongue lapping up anything that had escaped. Jethro tried to catch his breath while Tony helped him straighten his clothes. He fondled Tony through his clothes and kissed the underside of his jaw. "You coming home with me?"

Tony nodded.

They headed for the garage, the building mostly empty of its usual employees. In the car, Tony nudged Gibbs’ elbow and spoke.

"Hey maybe when we get to your place we can play out one of my most favorite little daydreams."

Jethro looked at him and waited for Tony to continue.

"See you’re this roman warrior and I’m your devoted slave and you’re back from a battle and I take care of you, which of course means there is sex involved."

Jethro kept driving but he could see the smile on Tony’s face and he had to smile too. He shrugged. "We’ll see, Tony. We’ll see."


The End.

End Notes:
Thank you to thetenthmuse1 for her beta work.

Disclaimer:These characters do not belong to me. No money is being made from this story.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4867