Life Pt 1 by Jewelbaby
Summary: Tony and Gibbs add an addition to their family.
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: None
Genre: Established relationship, Alternate Universe
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: Mpreg
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 993 Read: 9225 Published: 07/27/2005 Updated: 07/27/2005

1. Life Pt 1 by Jewelbaby

Life Pt 1 by Jewelbaby
Author's Notes:
Tony and Gibbs add an addition to their family.

DINOZZO/GIBBS RESIDENCE
2: AM FEBRUARY- 1ST -2005

Tony was leaned over his and Gibbs 4 month old daughter Sasha Gibbs Dinozzo. Tony smiled while rubbing her back. He couldn't believe that in less than a year him and Gibbs had admitted feelings to one another and married. Well in their minds they were. And had a baby to boot. And to think Tony almost didn't let this all happen.

FLASHBACK
NCIS
15 MONTHS EARLIER

Gibbs came in announcing they had a case involving a case of lost Iraqi artifacts missing. Not to mention the murder of a Sailor. Tony who was sitting at his desk nodded.

"I'll get the truck." Tony said heading out side to get the truck. When Gibbs and Kate came out to get into the truck Tony smirked noticing that Gibbs had Kate sit by the door. Gibbs never ceased to amaze him. When they arrived at the crime scene Gibbs went about dishing orders.

"Kate take pictures. McGee check out the witnesses. Tony you're with me we need to go see about this guys partner." Gibbs said. Tony nodded and followed his boss to talk to this Sailors partner. Gibbs had weaseled the information out of the guy that the Sailor was working with 2 other guys. And one of them was in prison.

3 HOURS LATER

Tony Gibbs and Kate were all discussing how to get the information out of the prisoner. "I could go undercover as a prisoner." Tony said.

Kate shook her head. "Wouldn't work." Kate said.

Tony narrowed his eyes. ‘And why not? Am I not prison material?" Tony asked.

Kate smirked. "Oh you're pervert material Tony." Kate shot back.

Gibbs hid his smirk. "Tony Kate's right if you go into prison being a cop someone might peg you." Gibbs said.

Tony sighed. ‘Well how else we gonna get this guy?" Tony asked flopping into his desk chair. Gibbs could see Tony's point. No one else would fit in at prison.

"Against my better judgement Tony is going undercover." Gibbs said.

Kate looked at him surprised. "Tony's goin into prison?" Kate asked.

Gibbs nodded. "We'll put a GPS on him so we know where he's at. Wire is to risky." Gibbs said.

"Ain't there a jail transfer White is on?" Tony asked.

Kate nodded. "Yeah Why?" Kate asked.

Tony smiled. "Place me as White's co prisoner for the transfer. I'll make a run for the hills see what this guy does. GPS will let you guys be able to track me. Follow me if you like." Tony said smiling.

Gibbs smirked. ‘Alright Dinozzo. I'll call the prison and set it up. Go down to Abby's lab get ready." Gibbs said. Tony nodded and ran out of the bull pen.

Kate turned to Gibbs. "You aren't seriously letting him do this?" Kate asked.

Gibbs turned to her. "This may be the only way to get White to talk about the artifacts." Gibbs said.

Kate scoffed. "Tony could be pegged in the prison as a cop. You do know that those guys can beat him to a pulp." Kate said.

Gibbs smirked. "Well Tony won't be in prison he'll be in the prison transfer Bus. And we'll have the tracking device and me and you will follow him." Gibbs said.

Kate nodded. "You sure this will work?" Kate asked.

Gibbs sighed. "I hope it does." Gibbs said getting up to head to Abby's lab,

ABBY'S LAB

Abby and Tony were adjusting wires when Gibbs came into the lab stopping shortly to admire Tony in just a t shirt and his dress pants. "He all set Abs?" Gibbs asked making his presence known.

Abby nodded. "All wired. Just don't get the tracking device wet." Abby said to Tony.

Tony nodded. "I have no intention of getting wet. It's too damn cold." Tony said.

Abby smirked. "All right you're all set." Abby said going back to her computer.

Gibbs came over to Abby. "See if we can track it just for testing." Gibbs said.

Abby nodded and typed in the tracking devices code. "It's up and working." Abby said.

Gibbs nodded and went back to Tony. "Alright the prison bus leaves in an hour. The prison is sending over prison jumpsuit for you to wear." Gibbs said.

Tony nodded. "I look so good in Orange." Tony said joking. What Tony didn't know was to Gibbs he looked good in everything.

Gibbs shook his head. "Alright come on let's get back up stairs." Gibbs said walking to the elevator with Tony on his heels.

TBC

This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4919