And McGee Makes Three by YumYumPM
Summary: McGee almost looses his life, he does lose his apartment and just about everything in it - including his interest in sex, much to Abby's disapointment. It's Abby's belief that Gibbs and Tony can offer a solution. Is she right?
Categories: Threesomes and Moresomes Characters: None
Genre: Episode Related, Established relationship, First Time, Humor
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo, DiNozzo/McGee, Gibbs/DiNozzo/McGee
Warnings: Threesome
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 7689 Read: 11864 Published: 03/12/2007 Updated: 08/09/2005

1. And McGee Makes Three by YumYumPM

And McGee Makes Three by YumYumPM
Author's Notes:
McGee almost looses his life, he does lose his apartment and just about everything in it - including his interest in sex, much to Abby's disapointment. It's Abby's belief that Gibbs and Tony can offer a solution. Is she right?

And McGee Makes Three

The weeks following Gibbs and DiNozzo's coming out were relatively quiet. Tony took Abby aside and swore her to secrecy, except for McGee, of course. Abby was delighted with the news. In fact she claimed to have known all along. That night, while in her coffin with McGee, Abby informed him of Tony and Gibbs new relationship, swearing him to secrecy as well. His first reaction was ‘No way!' McGee. was somewhat leery about it, but after observing the two of them together at work and seeing no obvious changes of their lifestyle by their actions in the workplace he just shrugged it off.

Gibbs had a chat with Ducky, who blithely decided that Palmer need not be informed and even suggested that he might prove useful. If he should find out, it would mean someone was spreading rumors.

The team was not allowed access to any information on Special Agent Todds case, no surprise there. That didn't stop them from unofficially investigating it, which they did having their own sources of information. Abby, with McGee's help, set about trying to isolate information from the copy of the transmission that Gibbs wanted her to analyze without a lot of success.

Fornell was oddly silent, except for one cryptic message that Tony seemed to find highly amusing.

Gibbs decided it would be best to tighten security around the group. He wouldn't put it pass Ari to try and take out someone else close to him. As a result Tony, unofficially, moved in with him. This fact was not well-known, as Tony still kept his apartment for appearances. Gibbs talked him into returning his rental car, now that he didn't need one, and he was now driving to and from work with Gibbs. Gibbs decided that including McGee in their carpool would not only be sensible as far as security went, but would help ward off any rumors regarding his and Tony's relationship. Tony thought he was being a little paranoid, but let Gibbs have his way.

Abby, over her objections, was moved temporarily in with Ducky and his mother. Fortunately Mrs. Mallard seemed to find Abby's coffin charming and the dogs loved her. The two got along rather well, much to Ducky's relief.

As a result everything was going pretty well, until -

McGee, frustration levels at an all time high, decided to stop at a nearby club for a few drinks. Embarrassingly enough he found the thought of Tony and Gibbs together, alone at night, extremely arousing. Unfortunately now that Abby staying at Ducky's, they were not able to get together for some ‘quality time', resulting in McGee feeling a real need to get laid. Trying to get Abby away from Ducky's domicile, much to her chagrin, had proven futile thanks to Mrs. Mallard.

An hour and a half later when an attractive girl attached herself to him, McGee thought nothing of it. After all, while he was no Tony DiNozzo, he still had more then his share of experience with the fair sex. A short time later found McGee back at his apartment with the very foxy lady in tow. Tony's pronouncement that even George Clooney could not get laid in McGee's apartment was once again going to be proven wrong.

She said her name was Lori and her dark sultry eyes had promised that this would be a night he would never forget. Her hands had been all over him, getting him all worked up, from the moment they entered the apartment until they finally arrived in the bedroom.

They were tangled together on his twin bed, the kiss long and full of passion. Lori was gorgeous, even by Tony's standards. They broke for air and she pulled away, backing off the bed, leaving McGee lying there with his shirt open and his pants undone. McGee, supporting himself on his elbows, sat up watching greedily as she stood in the doorway of the bedroom looking incredibly sexy, pulled a hairpin from her long dark hair and shook her head, letting it cascade around her face. Her eyes held a wicked glint as she slowly undid her blouse exposing her red lace bra.

She laughed throatily and slipped something out of her bra. "Ari sends his regards," she said as she held her arm straight out, then pivoted around, like a ballerina, aimed it at the other room and pressed the button.

The explosion, when it came, splashed her body parts all over McGee and all he could do was scream and scream and scream.

***

Splattered with blood and wrapped in a blanket, McGee found himself sitting in the back of an EMS truck. Shock played havoc with his memory of what happened. He remembered the explosion and screaming. Even more strangely he thought he remembered Kate kneeling next to him, comforting him and telling him it would be all right. That couldn't be true though - Kate was dead - shot by Ari.

People were shouting, firemen rushing to put out the blaze in what use to be McGee's apartment. Gone were his computer, his antique record collection and even worse - the novel he'd been working on.

He wasn't even aware of Abby hovering over him patting him on the face. "Hey, McGee, are you okay. Come on, baby, talk to me." Nor did he hear her whistle sharply, trying to get his attention. Slowly her actions began to get through to him but he didn't have the strength to answer.

"Ducky, what do I do…he's not responding. I keep talking but its like nobodies home." Abby sounded so distressed.

"Abigail, he is probably in shock. Just keep doing what you're doing." Ducky's voice was reassuring and McGee didn't see him pat Abby on the shoulder before turning to talk to the paramedic that had been working on him.

McGee shut his eyes and let Abby pull him closer, he could hear her crooning in his ears, but all he could think about was how stupid he'd been to pick up someone….and how surely she could not have known about the explosion, that she too would die.

Vaguely he became aware of Ducky speaking again, "Timothy was extremely lucky, Jethro, evidently the girl's body shielded him from the worse of the blast. There are a few burns and some slight damage to his… er …genitalia, but that's the worst of it."

"I need to question him, Ducky. What the hell was McGee doing half naked with some strange bimbo anyway?" Gibbs sounded absolutely ballistic.

McGee pulled away from Abby's embrace, feeling that he didn't deserve her comforting and looked toward the voices. Ducky's expression said plainly ‘what do you expect he was doing.'

"Ari." McGee, still numb, blurted out to no one in particular. "She said Ari sends his regards."

"McGee!" Abby squealed in his ear, but it was too late, he had retreated back into himself. He could hear Gibbs and Ducky arguing. Gibbs wanting answers and Ducky insisting the he, McGee, was not capable of giving any right now. He came out of a just a little when Gibbs, grunting angrily backed down and moved away, talking into his cellphone. Numbness settled over him, sending him back into his own little world where no one could hurt him At the back of his mind McGee wondered where Tony was, dreading the harassing he knew would soon come.

Gradually he felt himself removed from Abby's grasp and maneuvered into a car, Gibbs car. He looked out the window in morbid fascination as he watched what was left of his apartment building recede from view.

***

The front door on the modest bungalow opened up at almost the same moment they pulled up and the light from inside revealed the outline of someone…Tony. McGee cringed inwardly and continued to sit, not wanting to get out and hear the caustic remarks he knew Tony couldn't wait to fling his way.

"Need some help?" Gibbs asked.

McGee shook his head, not trusting his voice and reluctantly opened the door. Wrapping the blanket he still wore more firmly around him, he slowly walked to the door, his eyes steadfastly on the path before him. He had never felt more humiliated. Even worse he'd disappointed Gibbs, who was walking up the path behind him.

When he got to the house, McGee stopped, his eyes still lowered, waiting for Tony's jibes.

"Been a bitch of a day, huh, Probie?"

McGee jerked his head up sharply, dumbfounded. Not only were the words not critical, they had been said solemnly, understandingly… most definitely not jokingly. McGee swallowed hard and nodded. His eyes prickled and he felt like crying, but he wasn't about to, though it wasn't because he thought Tony would make fun of him.

Gentle hands were on his shoulders, guiding him through the house to what had to be the spare bedroom. Once there, Tony turned him around and calmly pushed him to sit on the bed saying, "It could have happen to anyone, Probie."

McGee looked up in surprise. Tony wasn't joking…he was serious. He looked past Tony, who was now slipping on rubber gloves, to Gibbs who had paused to stand in the doorway. Gibbs gave him a piercing look then walked away.

Tony began removing McGee's clothing, packing them away in evidence bags, his manner purely professional. Of course, McGee realized, everything on him was now evidence. McGee, dressed in nothing but his boxers, sat numbly while Tony finished. As Tony left the room, McGee closed his eyes; his mind once again shutting down. He was certain he had just lost everything, his clothing, his computers, a place that was his own, but these things could be replaced. His record collection would be more difficult, but worse still was his novel that he had painstakingly written on an antique manual typewriter…could he replace that?

Footsteps returning broke through his thoughts; a splash was heard as something heavy clicked against the nightstand top. His chin, which had dropped was lifted up and a cool wash cloth was gently wiping away the grime that most certainly had to be there. McGee opened his eyes wide. Tony was turned away, wringing out the washcloth. McGee watched with wonder as Tony, his face one of total concentration, set about cleaning McGee up, grimacing as he gently ran the washcloth over the reddened spots on McGee's chest and on the back side of his cock.

McGee had been embarrassed, when Tony had slipped his boxers off. He would have liked to stop him, but he didn't have the energy. Tony for his part was being totally professional about it and McGee wondered when he'd picked up the technique. Then he remembered that Tony had had to care for Gibbs when he'd come down with a cold. It had struck McGee as odd at the time that everyone was making such a fuss over a little thing like a cold, but Abby had set him straight. For someone that had never had one, and Gibbs hadn't, a cold could be traumatic…or at least Abby thought so. Evidently so had Ducky and Morrow. McGee couldn't help wonder if that was when the two became sexually active with each other, certainly getting a personal sponge bath could have led to it. McGee could feel his face turning red at the thought.

"Get some sleep." Tony said giving him a sympathetic smile as he tenderly pressed McGee down upon the bed tucking him in. There was nothing sexual about it. Tony started to leave, but turned back, picking up a manila envelope from the nightstand. He seemed embarrassed as he handed over to McGee. "Ah… I thought you might like this."

McGee sat back up and stared at the envelope, puzzled in the extreme. He had no idea what it could contain. Slowly, he opened it, pulling out sheets of paper. His mouth opened in shock as he gaped unbelievingly at his manuscript. The one he thought lost. Drawing his gaze away he looked intently at Tony, wanting to know how and why, but was too shocked to ask.

"Umm, I kinda borrowed it…wanted to see what you wrote," Tony said, just a tinge of guilt evident.

McGee couldn't believe it. Tony had, as usual, taken liberty with his personal property. He knew he should be angry but all things considered couldn't find it in him. Blinking back tears, he clamped the manuscript to his chest and croaked, "Thank you."

Flashing a radiant smile, Tony flicked off the lights.

***

McGee groaned as he tossed and turned his subconscious taking him back to the horror of the previous evening over and over in slow motion. His lying in bed, half dressed, the girl slowly unbuttoning her blouse, the red lace bra, her voice when she announced that Ari sent his regards was distorted, her pointing something at the other room…then boom and he was screaming over and over again. By the time the firemen and EMS personnel had arrived he had been all screamed out. Everything following the explosion was sort of vague. He thought Abby and Ducky had been there, but it could have been his imagination.

He didn't want to remember this, but couldn't help it. The girl was once again unbuttoning her blouse, her lips mouthing the words - only this time it came out "Breakfast is in the kitchen. You do not rate room serve."

McGee popped up, instantly awake. The dream receded as he recognized the owner of the voice. His boss, Leroy Jethro Gibbs. At first he was disoriented, then he remembered where he was - staying in the same house as Tony and Gibbs. Tony and Gibbs who were lovers and who had probably been …

Cutting that thought off, he glanced down at his nude state and remembered with embarrassment the liberties that Tony had taken with him, not that he could have done anything about it at the time. His eyes lighted on clothing, obviously Tony's, arranged on the chair next to the bed and he grimaced. Last night Tony had been unusually understanding, he hadn't been that nice to McGee since he'd found out how McGee had totaled his first car, a '84 Camero Z28 5 speed. Obviously Tony's compassion only went so far. Sliding back the covers he hurriedly began to dress.

It didn't take McGee long to find his way to the kitchen, the manila envelope containing his, to him, much valued manuscript clutched tightly in his hand. Tony glance up at his entrance, milk spurting out of his mouth in spite of his effort to hold back his laughter. McGee looked down at himself, a shirt, the color of which he didn't want to think about, khaki slacks, just a tad short in the crotch and an old pair of sneakers, just a little too big. Evidently Tony found his attire amusing, which didn't surprise McGee since Tony had probably picked it out with that in mind.

"Cap'n Crunch?" Tony asked, holding back his laughter, and waved the box in way of apology.

"Thank you." McGee said with as much dignity as he could muster while snatching the box from Tony's grasp, certain Tony wasn't the least bit sorry all. He noticed a bowl set out and assumed it was for him. Gibbs didn't strike him as a Captain Crunch type of guy. Carefully he set the manila envelope aside, before filling the bowl and pouring the milk that Tony had thoughtfully pushed his way.

McGee found he wasn't really hungry and played around with his food. He wanted to know how Tony had managed to retrieve his manuscript and what he thought of it. As Tony got up and went to the coffee machine to refill his cup, McGee slung down his spoon. "Okay, when did you …?"

"Borrow your story?" Tony finished for him. He turned around and leaned against the counter.

McGee nodded, though he had a little bit of trouble with the word ‘borrow'.

"Remember when Kate and I picked you up for that paintball case?" Tony asked, raising his cup to his lips.

McGee nodded yet again. How could he forget the way the two had invaded his apartment making snide comments the entire time. What did that have to do with this? McGee was positive he'd seen his manuscript lying where he left it since then.

Tony must have read something in his expression. "I…er…grabbed some blank sheets and slipped them under your top sheet."

McGee was dumbstruck, then a grin spread across his face. "You sneaky son-of-a-bitch," he said admiringly.

"That he is."

McGee twisted his head around, almost spraining his neck. Tony had nothing on sneaky compared to Gibbs.

"Pink, DiNozzo?" Gibbs said with a straight face, obviously referring to the hot pink shirt that McGee sported, as he helped himself to some coffee.

"A present from an old girlfriend," Tony explained with a shrug.

Gibbs grunted. "Feeling okay?" he asked McGee.

McGee place his hand atop his manuscript, glad it was still in the envelope and considered the question before nodding. Physically he was battered and bruised, but mentally he was okay. At least as okay as could be expected considering. "I'm fine, Boss."

"Good. We leave in fifteen minutes." Gibbs said curtly as he headed toward the door.

Tony and McGee manage to beat Gibbs to the car. McGee looked over the top of the car as he opened the door to the back seat unable to resist asking, "So, Tony? What did you think of it?"

Tony, ready to slide into the passenger seat, stopped and looked back at him. He took a moment to place what McGee was talking about. "Oh…er…I never actually go a chance to read it."

McGee was incredulous. Tony not read it after having gone to all the trouble to purloin it? He thought not. Gibbs arrived just then leaving McGee without a chance to pursue it.

***

Upon their arrival at N.C.S.I. they found that another team had already been assigned to investigate the bombing of McGee's apartment. A report awaited them on with the results of the investigation so far. The detonating device, there was little left it had been small. The explosive proved untraceable and it was considered lucky that the explosion had been localized to McGee's apartment. Unfortunately what was left of the device provided no leads. The only thing left was to identify the dead girl. McGee got together with a sketch artist to put together a composite, but it didn't turn out. McGee did his best but when the sketch was finished it was a perfect likeness of Kate. Subsequent attempts turned out the same way. They all looked like Kate.

And that was why McGee was sitting in Interrogation Room One, Gibbs sitting across from him and Tony leaning against the wall next to the door.

"What the hell do you mean you don't know her name?" Gibbs snapped at him, for what seemed like the fifth time, slamming his hand down on the table top causing McGee to jump. Being on this end of a Gibbs' interrogation was unnerving.

Tony cleared his throat. "Boss, could I speak to you for a moment."

Gibbs paused, plainly getting his temper under control. He slowly got up and walked to where Tony stood. McGee listened shamelessly, as Tony turned Gibbs away and spoke softly, "Boss, this is getting us nowhere."

"I'm well aware of that, DiNozzo." Gibbs said curtly. "The only lead we could use to trace Ari is dead. We need to know who she was. Have you got a better plan?"

"Hypnotist?" Tony suggested.

Gibbs gave a grunt of disgust and turned back to McGee, who was trying to act as if he hadn't been listening. "Tony, take what little description we have," Gibbs said sarcastically, glaring intently at McGee. "and see if someone at that bar can identify the vic." He sat back down, not waiting for Tony's nod. Once the door closed he continued. "Okay, McGee. Let's take it from the top."

McGee for the umpteenth time retraced his steps on that fateful evening. "She said her name was Lori. We had a drink together and she suggested we go someplace…more private."

"Lori? That's it."

"Just Lori. Look, Boss, I wasn't interested in knowing her life history," McGee snapped back and instantly regretted it.

Outside the room, Abby and Ducky peered through the glass window.

"Was it really necessary to use the interrogation room?" Abby complained to Ducky.

"Jethro, probably thought it would help Timothy focus," Ducky replied, making excuses for Gibbs.

"It's just so unfair." Abby wailed. "Couldn't we invite him over for dinner?" she wheedled.

"Hmmm, dinner with mother." Ducky mused. "If nothing else, Timothy will probably wish himself back here with Gibbs."

Abby turned back to the window, a smile of satisfaction on her face.

***

Later that evening McGee stood on the Mallard doorstep, two bundles of flowers cradled in his arm. He raised a hand to knock, only to have the door open before he could and a familiar elderly face peer up at him.

"Who are you," Mrs. Mallard queried.

Abby slipped past Mrs. Mallard, coming to McGee's rescue. "McGee…flowers! How sweet," she said, taking both bunches from him and herding him into the dining room.

Ducky, in shirtsleeves and apron, looked up from pouring the wine. "Timothy, so good of you to make it, help yourself to a chair. Everything is ready."

"Thank you for inviting me." McGee said earnestly.

"Think nothing of it, my boy," Ducky responded, "Mother, why don't you sit here."

Mrs. Mallard was still staring intently at McGee. "You're not the Italian gigolo," she informed
him as she sat in the chair her son gallantly pulled out for her..

"No, ma'am," McGee replied politely as he sat down next to Abby. "I'm not Tony DiNozzo. I'm Timothy McGee."

"You dress like one," Mrs. Mallard insisted.

McGee looked down at his attire, his garish pink shirt and too tight pants. All his clothing had been destroyed in the explosion and until he could get new things he had to rely on Tony. Gibbs had suggested he go to Sears, causing Tony to choke at the suggestion. McGee opened his mouth to explain but Mrs. Mallard had already forgotten his existence and was busy holding her wine glass to be filled, which was fine with McGee.

The night before may have been a bitch, but today had been even worse. Gibbs had hounded him hour after hour for answers he did not have, getting angrier by the moment. McGee could understand Gibbs' anger. Hell, he was angry too. After all it was his apartment that was blown to pieces. The worse part was being so close to getting a clue to Ari's whereabouts and … well it didn't bare thinking about.

"I understand Tony offered you the use of his apartment?" Ducky asked, getting the conversational ball rolling as he passed a serving bowl.

"Yes, yes he did." McGee replied with a nod. He had been surprised and relieved by the offer.
Tony had been unsuccessful in getting an id on the vic. No one at the club claimed to remember her. Gibbs had not been happy and McGee had not been looking forward to going back to Gibbs' place that night. Tony must have sensed that, he managed to talk Gibbs into letting him and McGee break for lunch and over Chinese food had made his offer. While Tony and Gibbs had been nothing less then discrete, McGee felt somewhat uncomfortable, not wanting to be in the way.

"Maybe he wanted to make up for telling all the girls downstairs that you were gay." Abby suggested mischievously.

"Abby!" McGee frowned reprovingly, surprised and irritate that she knew about it. He glanced over at Mrs. Mallard who fortunately was bent over feeding scraps to one of the dogs and not paying attention.

"Well, it's true." Abby's eyes twinkled. "It's funny in a way…here he is telling everyone you are when all the time…" She asked leaning in closer, lowering her voice conspiratorially. "What's it like, McGee…behind closed doors, living with Tony and Gibbs? Have you caught them…?"

"Abigail!" Ducky, whose hearing was quite good, rebuked. "Has anyone heard from Fornell lately?" he asked in an obvious effort to change the subject.

"I know you." The statement, out of the blue, came from Mrs. Mallard

Everyone's attention focused on Mrs. Mallard, who was pointing an accusing finger at McGee.

"You're Abby's geek!" she exclaimed in triumph.

"Mother!" Ducky shook his head in embarrassment.

Abby covered her mouth trying to smother a giggle.

McGee set down his fork and looked down at his plate as he thought about the allegation. He glanced at Abby, who was avoiding his gaze. With a twinkle in his eye and a hint of a smile on his face he turned to Mrs. Mallard to say solemnly. "Yes, Ma'am. I guess I am." Much to Abby's delight.

That proved the highpoint of the evening. When the meal was finished, McGee turned to Ducky and complimented the meal thanking him once again for the invitation. His plan was to call a cab and using the key Tony had given him, take up residence in Tony's apartment.

"Want some company?" Abby asked as she walked him to the front door.

"Well, er, yes." McGee stammered, "That would be nice."

"Hey, Ducky." Abby called out loud. "I'm going home with McGee, help him adjust. Don't wait up for me."

Ducky, a stack of dishes in each hand, appeared at the doorway to the dining room. "Do you think that's wise?"

Abby gave McGee a look of utter confidence. "It's okay. I'll be with McGee."

***

Two nights later, McGee was jerked awake from a troubled sleep by two pairs of hands stripping him of his t-shirt and boxers. His eyes opened wide as he found Tony DiNozzo and Jethro Leroy Gibbs standing on each side of the bed he was sleeping in.

"The Gremlin was right, there is a lot more to McGee then I would have thought." Tony, still holding Tim's t-shirt said to Gibbs." Tim's hands automatically moved to cover his privates, at least as much as they could.

"I thought Ducky said there was damage to his, as he called it, genitalia." Gibbs, the boxers hanging from his fingers, tossed back to Tony.

Tony brushed McGee's hands away and lifted McGee's limp cock up so Gibbs could get a view of the blistered underside. Gibbs studied the appendage with interest. "Doesn't look so bad to me."

McGee batted Tony's hand aside and pulled up the sheet. "What the hell…how did you get in here?

Tony held up a set of keys. "My apartment, probie, or have you forgotten."

McGee pulled the sheet up to cover his chest. "Okay, next question. Why are you here?"

Tony shifted his weight to one leg and crossed his arms and looked pointedly at Gibbs. "Yeah, boss, I'd like to know that myself."

"Now, Tony." Gibbs sounded exasperated though McGee thought he saw a glimmer of humor in the man's eyes. "We went over this on the way here."

"I know." Tony grinned back affectionately. "I like the way you tell it."

McGee pulled the sheet up to his neck, his head moving back and forth from one man to the other as they talked over him making him feel like an intruder. It irritated him that here he was in his own bed, okay, technically it was Tony's bed and they seemed to have forgotten that he was there. "Umm, fellows, can we get back to the subject?" he asked.

The two men looked at him, as if just now noticing he was there. "And what would that be, Probie?" Tony asked needling him.

McGee scooted up so that his back was against the headboard, the sheet held against his chest slipped. "Why you are here?"

"Oh, yes. Why was that, do you wonder?" Tony asked Gibbs.

Gibbs shook his head and answered the question with just one word, "Abby."

No! McGee groaned covering his eyes with his hands, the sheet slipping exposing his chest. Could things possibly get worse? It was embarrassing enough that his evening with Abby had turned out disastrous, but now she was telling everyone? At the sound of zippers being lowered he peeked between his fingers and got the shock of his life. Both Tony and Gibbs were busy stripping off their clothing.


***

Unbeknownst to McGee earlier that morning Abby had tracked down Gibbs as he was entering the building.

"Gibbs….Gibbs…Gibbs," she called before he could enter the elevator. Gibbs had stopped and waited patiently for her to catch up with him before entering the lift. "I really, really need your help. Its McGee…he's got a problem."

"McGee is a problem." Gibbs said as he hit the button to his floor.

"Gibbs!" Abby wailed. "This is serious."

Gibbs canted his head to one side as if doubting it then nodded for her to continue.

Abby hit the stop button and took a deep breath. "Last night McGee and I went to Tony's apartment. Did you know he's got these funny little …"

"Abby!" Gibbs warned.

"Okay. Well we were just getting ‘friendly…" she paused at the blank expression on Gibbs' face. "'friendly' you know…as in close up and personal?" At Gibbs nod of understanding she continued. "And nothing…he wilted on me."

Gibbs turned to one side and brought his hand to his mouth to cover his smile. "Every man's allowed an off night once in a while, Abby."

"You don't understand. McGee, he's like…" Abby searched for an appropriate analogy. "like the energizer bunny." Abby motioned with her hands. "You know…keeps on going?"

"Really?" Gibbs showed interest in spite of himself as Abby nodded. Going back to his usual Gibbness he demanded, "What do you want me to do about it?"

Abby wrung her hands. "I thought you and Tony…"

"You want us to talk to him?" Gibbs' look was incredulous.

"Noooo." Abby dragged it out. "I was thinking you might do a bit more than talk to him."

Gibbs gave her the Gibbs stare, intent on making sure he understood her correctly. "You're not serious."

"More serious than I've ever been. Scouts honor." Abby said raising her hand in the scout salute.

Gibbs turned away, wondering why he was seriously considering this. He pushed the button to start the elevator going again. Sparing a sideward glance, he could help being affected by Abby as she peered at him with doe like eyes, her lower lip set in a distinctive pout. "Against my better judgment - okay. I don't know if Tony will go for it though," he warned as he gave in.

Abby bounced up and down, clapping her hands in her excitement. "Oh he will. You've got him wrapped around your little finger.

"I wouldn't tell him that if I were you." Gibbs said as he exited the elevator, positive that his forensic expert was more than just a little weird. After all how many women requested a ménage à trios for their boyfriends with two other men.

***

McGee's his hands covering his eyes, so he didn't see Gibbs and Tony exchange wicked grins and then, as if they'd synchronized it, slipped off their shoes and pulled their shirts off at the same time. Two zippers slid down in unison, bringing his attention to it.

As their pants made their journey to the floor McGee, looking through parted fingers, felt his jaw drop. Both men, sporting nothing but cocky grins were standing over him. He'd seen both men naked in the shower room before but had never noticed just how fit Gibbs was, how his body was just as lean and trim as Tony's.

Puzzled. McGee uncovered his face, and tried to act nonchalant, not an easy thing to do with two naked men standing beside the bed. "Ummm, I don't know what Abby told you, but…"

"Abby mentioned you were having a little trouble getting it up," Gibbs informed him.

Feeling his cheeks flame, McGee stammered, "I…I don't have any idea what you're talking about."

Tony casually sat down next to McGee on the bed. "Don't you, Probie?" Tony said softly.

McGee swallowed hard as his eyes followed the bare arm that draped over his body to the hand resting on the other side of him. His eyes widened as he brought them back to Tony's face. "You're not going to kiss me, are you?" he asked, just a little frightened and yet excited by the prospect.

"He's quite good at it," Gibbs informed him as he sat down, mirroring Tony's position.

"Shall we show him?" Tony asked, a smug smile already on his face.

McGee's heart thumped wildly as he watched the two men, one dark-haired, the other light, leaned over him, their lips first tenderly nipping each other before joining. So into each other where they that it was obvious that they'd forgotten him once again. It hit him that he was actually enjoying the show when he experienced a feeling in his groin that had been absent ever since the woman he knew as Lori had blown up all over him.

The temperature in the room had just gone up a notch and it shocked him that he actually felt disappointment when the two men pulled apart. Deep inside, McGee knew he shouldn't be enjoying this as much as he was.

Gibbs looked down, one eyebrow cocked in amusement. "It appears that Abby was mistaken."

McGee looked down at the sheet that covered him, his face burning with embarrassment when he realized that the lump under it had given him away. Abby, who was extremely talented, had tried every way she knew how to get a rise from him and hadn't been able to. He really didn't understand it; how the sight of the two naked men making out over him could be such a turn on.

"Wanna try that kiss now, Probie?" Tony's voice brought his attention away from his growing erection.

McGee licked his lips and shook his head ‘no' vigorously, not believing it, even as he leaned into Tony. McGee was no novice to kissing, but this was so far outside his range of experience he wasn't sure exactly what to anticipate. Tony's lips were softer then he expected, so soft that he couldn't resist tracing them with his tongue before pushing inside to explore. Tony's eyes popped open wide and he pulled back to stare in amazement at his fellow agent. Feeling as if a stranger had taken over his body, McGee smothered a grin, growled and pulled Tony's head back for more tongue action. His only regret was that he would no longer be able to tease Tony about having tongued a guy.

Tony's hand was not idle and he was doing funny things to McGee's broad chest, which oddly enough communicated itself to his cock, much to his surprise. Suddenly something wet and warm was encasing his hardening erection. McGee had been so wrapped up in Tony that he'd completely forgotten about Gibbs. He almost wilted from the shock as he realized his boss was going down on him. McGee didn't recognize the sounds coming from his own throat. With both men stimulating him McGee didn't stand a chance. It was over so fast McGee didn't know what hit him, his toes curling as he climaxed.

"What now, Boss?" He heard Tony say, through the haze he was left in. Tony's arms were around him, supporting him as McGee strove to recover.

Gibbs was sitting on his heels, his hands resting on his thighs. "I think a massage is in order," he said firmly. "Turn over, McGee."

A massage? thought McGee as he somehow managed to obediently obey the command without further thought. Tony jumped out of the bed, deserting him and rummaged through the nightstand draw. "Here ya go," he called as he tossed a bottle to Gibbs.

Gibbs examined it. "Body lotion and personal lubricant? Where'd you get this from?"

"Picked it up at Spring Break. Never had a chance to use it." Tony replied as he spread out on one side next to McGee. "You've haven't lived till you've had a massage Gibbs way." Tony informed McGee, he canted his head wistfully to one side studying McGee's flushed face. "You doing okay, Probie?"

Fine time to ask, McGee thought, but before he could respond large strong hands were working the lotion onto his back, kneading his shoulder blades, moving down his back, massaging his butt and he was in heaven.

"He's purring, Boss!" Tony exclaimed.

"He'd better be." Gibbs grunted as he meticulously worked McGee's thigh muscles, lower leg muscles and his feet nearly putting him to sleep. Gibbs continued the massage for fifteen blissful moments, moving back up and repeating the process, before stopping and slapping McGee on the butt. "He's all yours, DiNozzo."

McGee turned his head, startled as slick fingers were inserted between his cheeks. "Hey!" he weakly called out, he hadn't planned on this.

Tony leaned over him and spoke softly in his ear. "Loosen up; you're going to enjoy this. Trust me, Probie?" At the glare McGee sent him, Tony continued. "Forget I said that."

True it wasn't the first time someone had stuck something back there, but that had been a doctor during a physical. Oddly enough when Tony managed to stoke his prostate, McGee found he didn't mind it at all and pushed back for more.

"I think he's ready." McGee heard Gibbs' voice saying with amusement as he rummaged in the bathroom. "Hey, Tony. We out of condoms?"

"Yeah, I think we are." Tony called back. He leaned forward, his mouth close to McGee's ear. "Got any condoms on you?"

McGee looked at him incredulously as Gibbs returned to the bedroom with a couple of packets in hand and tossed one to Tony.

In a moment of sanity, McGee thought ‘we shouldn't be doing this' but it was too late. Mentally he was unprepared as Tony had pulled him into position entered him and he cried out in pain. The pain was short-lived however and soon he was moaning with pleasure.

"Hold it right there." Gibbs called out. Suddenly all movement stopped. McGee looked back, wanting to know what was going on. "What…?"

Tony's head was resting on McGees' shoulder, his body shuddering. "It's nothing." He assured McGee, his voice trembling breathlessly. "Gibbs is just fulfilling a fantasy of his."

Wondering what that meant, McGee felt Tony expand and push even further into him from behind. The last thing he heard was Tony moaning, "Oh, yeah…boss."


***

McGee lay on his back, his fingers interlaced behind his neck, contemplating the ceiling. The queen size bed was large enough so he could do that and still had room for Tony lying on his side with Gibbs, arm draped over Tony's abs, behind him.

"Got questions, Tim?" Tony spoke softly so as not to awaken Gibbs.

Stunned, McGee glanced at Tony. "You called me Tim!"

"Well, when you've been intimate with a guy…" Tony smiled smugly. "Got some questions?"

"No…yes." McGee said, but unsure of whether he was able to voice them. "It just doesn't seem right…to enjoy it."

"Did you?"

McGee considered the question and decided to answer honesty. "Yeah. Does that mean I'm gay?"

"Were you gay yesterday?" Tony asked.

"No." McGee answered bringing his hands from the back of his head to his chest and turning his head to look at Tony.

"In that case you're probably not gay today." Tony assured him. "You're a normal red blooded male. Who happened to enjoy having sex with another man." Tony paused. "Unless you decide to make a habit of it with a lot of other men."

"Do you? Make a habit of it." McGee asked curiously.

Tony turned his head to look fondly at the man slumbering behind him. "Nope, there's really only one man I enjoy having sex with."

"You mean you didn't enjoy it?" McGee whispered back with disappointment.

"Oh sure I enjoyed it. It's just I think I'm a one-man man." Tony said with a shrug.

"You know, Tony, if it's all the same to you…I think I'll stick to Abby." McGee decided.

"Smart man." Gibbs spoke, startling both men. He pushed himself up to look over Tony's shoulder. "Come on Tony," he said swatted Tony's butt as he got out of the bed and reached for his clothing. "It's time we went home. We have business to take care of."

Tony slipped out of the bed, searching for his boxers.

"You're not going to need them where we're going." Gibbs informed him as he zipped up his trousers. "Got any more questions, McGee?"

McGee turned and leaned up on one elbow. "Just one, Boss." He paused dramatically. "Is it true that Fornell married your second wife?"

Gibbs grunted, aiming an ugly glare at Tony. "Don't forget the massage oil, DiNozzo," he called on his way out the door.

Tony pulled his trousers on over his bare skin and slipped back into his shirt before he snatched up the requested bottle and hurried to follow.

"Tony?" McGee called out. "Keys?"

Tony with a look of chagrin pulled them from his pants pocket and tossed them to the reclining man.

McGee caught them one handed, contemplating them thoughtfully, decided that he might give them to Abby. That thought had his groin tingling with anticipation, delighting him. He wondered if things at work would be change by what had happened and decided that it probably wouldn't. It was a one time thing destined never to happen again. Maybe. With that thought in mind he smiled as he closed his eyes.


The end.


















This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4937