Close Encounter of the First Kind by BuffyAngel68
Summary: What if Tony and Tim had met long before Tim's first day at NCiS?
Categories: DiNozzo/McGee Characters: None
Genre: First Time, Humor, Pre-slash, Romance, Series, Song fic
Pairing: DiNozzo/McGee
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 9949 Read: 20079 Published: 03/12/2007 Updated: 09/09/2005
Story Notes:
This is a song-fic inspired by Savage Garden's "Chained To You" and employing Madonna's "Crazy For You" If Tony seems a bit OOC here, just remember we didn't know him at this point, so we don't really know what he was like. Right... read on.

1. A Brief Sighting by BuffyAngel68

2. Close Encounter of the Second Kind: Evidence of Contact by BuffyAngel68

3. Close Encounter of the Third Kind: Part 1; Alien Sighting by BuffyAngel68

4. Close Encounter of the Third Kind: Part 2 by BuffyAngel68

5. Close Encounter of the Third Kind: Finale by BuffyAngel68

A Brief Sighting by BuffyAngel68
Author's Notes:
What if Tony and Tim had met long before Tim's first day at NCiS?
August 2001

Tim McGee glanced around him nervously and clutched the drink he held a little tighter. Swiping at the sweat running freely down his face, he pushed down the feeling of being trapped and moved closer to the bar behind him, pulling away from the heat and unnerving closeness of the other patrons. The club had been advertised as air-conditioned, but he felt worse that he had before he and his best friend had entered. Searching the crush of Friday night bodies for the hundredth time, he had no luck spotting his companion, but it didn't surprise him. The lights were dim, the club was popular and the writhing mass of humanity shifted constantly, making it impossible to pick out one face.

He grimaced as he sipped at the now watered-down cranberry juice and ginger ale in his glass. The flavor was greatly diminished, but it was wet and still relatively cool, which was a relief to his arid tongue and throat. Sighing, he drained the last drops of liquid and turned to the bar to request another, adding the exorbitant price of even non-alcoholic drinks to his growing list of gripes about clubbing. Before he could extract his wallet, however, a hand lightly touched his wrist and he paused, startled as he looked up into bright, animated green eyes. The voice that went with them landed easily on his abused ears.

"May I? If you're not okay with it, I understand..."

"Uh... no. I mean, go ahead. I don't mind. Cranberry and ginger."

"Cool." the other replied, paying for both drinks and handing Tim his fresh glass.

"Yeah... Oh, I'm Tim, by the way."

"Just Tim?"

"Right, sorry. Tim McGee."

"Anthony. Good to meet you."

"Anthony? That's a bit formal isn't it?"

"I prefer it 'till I get a handle on you. Maybe then you can call me Tony."

"Ah." Tim responded vaguely, taking a small mental step back in order to assess the situation and his own feelings. The stranger had thrown him a little, but he didn't feel un-safe or frightened, so he cleared his throat and spoke up again. "Can I ask... why?"

"Why the drink? It was a courtesy... an empathic gesture, that's all."

"Empathic. You mean you felt sorry for me." Tim said with a touch of indignance. He'd been pitied and commiserated with through most of his teens and early twenties and he was tired of it.

"No sorrow involved. I felt for you. Big difference."

"I'm not here alone."

"I know. I saw you come in. I also saw your buddy drop you here at the bar and walk away... almost an hour ago. He hasn't been back to check on you since."

Tim ducked his head, flushed a little and answered quietly.

"That's what he does... what I wish I knew how to do. I keep giving in and trailing after him to clubs, hoping I'll just... pick it up somehow."

Anthony snickered and shook his head.

"The only thing you're likely to pick up is a loser or a disease. Probably both. These places aren't geared to long-term commitment, trust me."

"Who says that's what I'm looking for?"

"Please... you might as well have a sign around your neck that says ' Stick a ring on my finger and I'll follow you anywhere '."

"That's not fair! I'm not that clueless *or* that naïve." Tim retorted.

"You've got a baby face. In here, that's all it'll take. One wrong move or the wrong word and your innocence is wiped out... maybe your good looks with it. You need to go home before bad things happen."

"I can handle myself."

"That's what you think."

"I'm staying." Tim reasserted stubbornly.

"Shit..." Anthony mumbled under his breath then addressed himself to the younger man again. "You stick close to me, then. You'll be safer in my orbit than with anybody else in here." He announced, taking Tim's drink and setting it on the bar.

"Hey..."

"I'll buy you another one later." He promised, grasping Tim's hand and pulling him into the crowd.

"Wha... what are you doing?"

"What does it look like? I love this song... classic Madonna absolutely rocks."

"I... I don't dance..."

"You don't have to channel the Bolshoi Ballet." Anthony countered, slipping his arms around Tim's waist from behind. "Just listen to the lyrics... everything you need to know's in the song..."

--- Swayin' room as the music starts
Strangers makin' the most of the dark
Two by two their bodies become one.

I see you through the smoky air
Can't you feel the weight of my stare
You're so close but still a world away
What I'm dyin' to say...

Is that I'm crazy for you
Touch me once and you'll know it's true
I've never wanted anyone like this
It's all brand new. You'll feel it in my kiss
I'm crazy for you... ---

Tim McGee depended on his mental processes. Familiar routines, computer codes and algorithms soothed and comforted him. In that moment, however, as he was rocked slowly in a stranger's embrace, he was losing his hold on all things logical and it shocked him that he couldn't seem to care. His grip slipped even further and all his joints tried to liquefy when Anthony leaned in and kissed him.

"You okay, Tim?"

"Hmmm? Ya... okay..." the young man forced himself to respond, wondering if it was possible for one's brain to actually melt.

"Good. Song's almost over."

"Oh? Pity..."

"Yeah, it is. I'm gonna go now. Promise me you'll go home? This world isn't for you. You're too sweet... and you don't need this to find somebody." Tony whispered as he gently disengaged.

"Yeah... yeah, I promise..."

"Good man. Night, Tim..."

"Night..."

By the time Tim's mind found traction again and the loss of contact registered, Anthony was gone.



--

ON THE PHONE: THE FOLLOWING MORNING

"Timmy. Hey where'd you go last night? You finally decide that a little anonymous, no-strings action wasn't gonna kill you?"

"No way. You know me better than that, Chris. I just finally got sick of the scene and went home. I'm looking for a soul-mate, not a wham-bam-maybe I'll see you around."

"I know you are, buddy. So I should count you out for next weekend, then?"

"Yeah. Sorry."

"No, I understand. You're an old-fashioned guy, Timmy. You won't find what you're looking for in a club."

"Maybe not... but I found a little courage, and that's a good start."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing. See you at work."









-


End Notes:
This is a song-fic inspired by Savage Garden's "Chained To You" and employing Madonna's "Crazy For You" If Tony seems a bit OOC here, just remember we didn't know him at this point, so we don't really know what he was like. Right... read on.
Close Encounter of the Second Kind: Evidence of Contact by BuffyAngel68
Author's Notes:
Tim is once more out supposedly having fun when the mysterious stranger shows again, and this time things go a little farther...

---... Passion, desire so intense... I can't take anymore because

I feel the magic all around you
It's bringin' me to my knees
Like a wannabe
I've got to be chained to you

And when you looked into my eyes, felt a sudden sense of urgency
Fascination cast a spell and you became more than just a mystery
And I think about you all the time.
Is this fate, is it my destiny
That I think about you all the time?
I no longer pretend to have my hands on the wheel because... ---






-----

April 2002

Slumped in a metal folding chair that he had deliberately pushed deep into a shadowed corner, Tim McGee watched various people at the party laugh, greet each other excitedly and slip easily into and out of small conversational groups. Their actions only reinforced to him that he was the only unknown quantity in the room and therefore he was seemingly beneath notice. The thought, not his first negative one of the night, dropped his dark mood another notch toward rock bottom and he swirled the ice in his plastic cup irately.

It had taken him eight months to accept another invitation from a friend; months in which his last night out refused to leave his mind. If truth were told, it was the man he'd met that evening who truly haunted him. The memory had been intense and distracting in the days just after the meeting, but over the weeks he'd gotten good at pushing it to the back burner. Despite his resolve, however, he still occasionally slipped into a daydream, recalling the feel of a strong pair of arms around him, swaying him slowly back and forth to a classic Eighties ballad.

This time it was a cold, damp spring that oppressed him instead of August heat, but the situation felt much the same. Here he was again, alone in a crowd, sipping, sighing and wishing he were anywhere else. Just as he was sitting forward, preparing to rise and go home, where at least his computer would provide some company, a voice spoke above him and Tim's gaze shot up and to the right, hardly daring to believe what he thought he'd heard.

"Don't go yet."

"Anthony?! What are you doing here? I never thought I'd... I mean..."

"It's okay. I'm glad to see you, too. As for the why, I'm a friend of a friend of the hostess. You know how it goes."

"Yeah... I do."

"You, now... you're playing 'looking for love in all the wrong places ' again"

"I'm not! Okay, I am, but... you don't understand. This is the first time I've gone out since that night at the club. I thought maybe a party would be better..." he responded dejectedly.

"But when you don't know anybody it's just... lonely." Anthony said, completing the thought.

"And boring. I'm not even sure the guy who invited me ever showed up."

Anthony snorted and his face showed his slight disgust at what he considered a practice unworthy of a real friend.

"I've had that happen. It's worse than being set up on a surprise blind date. They figure if they can trick or tease you into going to the bar or party or whatever, they've done their good deed for the week and it earns them the right to stay home and watch ESPN."

Tim's face darkened.

"He never intended to come. I can't believe him!"

"Sorry. Hey, you did say you hadn't been out in eight months. I'm sure he thought he was doing you a favor."

"Some favor." Tim grunted as he laid his cup on the floor and rose to his feet. "Listen, I'm really glad we met again. I hate to leave you in the lurch, but I'm going home. I have a phone call to make to a *former* friend..."

"Hang on..."

Anthony grasped Tim's hand gently and held him back. The younger man repressed a gasp, as the simple contact felt like a freshly lit sparkler laid against the bare skin of his wrist. Anthony's eyes widened slightly, as if he felt the strange sensation too, but his smile made it obvious he wasn't disturbed by it. "Wow..."

"Uh... yeah. That's a good word." Tim responded. Some prim and proper part of his brain was screaming that he needed to pull away and run fast and far, but it was quickly shouted down by the rest of his mind as well as his body. "Wh... what did you want to say?"

"Say? Oh... I wanted to ask you why you're really here. You seem *way* too smart to make the same mistake twice."

Tim flushed brightly and reluctantly extricated himself from Anthony's grip, after which he half turned away from the other man to hide the evidence of his embarrassment.

"I had to do something." He mumbled. "It was this or a monastery."

"Ah. So it's been a while?"

"Umm... you could say that. Twenty-five years to be exact."

Tony smiled at Tim and took a step forward, closing the small gap between them.

"Back at the club... I wondered, but I wasn't about to bring it up. It would've been beyond crude."

"How... I mean, I know I'm not James Bond, but I thought I kept my secrets better than that."

"Our bodies tell tales on all of us, Tim, as much as we wish they wouldn't. When I held you, it was like you were tasting some new dish for the first time. You took just a little bite, afraid you wouldn't like it, but once you decided you did... trust me, the last thing I wanted to do is walk away."

Tim looked at Anthony shyly.

"Then why did you?"

"You had no idea what came next and wouldn't have been ready for it even if you had."

"What? All we did was dance for like... two minutes."

"No. What we did was press our bodies together... and move in rhythm... so to stop myself from stripping you naked on a public dance floor, I had to leave."

Tim's blush deepened and he squeezed his eyes shut, struggling to rein in a developing erection and momentarily lost for a swift method of achieving control.

"Anthony! Why would you say something like that?!" Tim growled through his teeth. "You deliberately get me all... hot and bothered and I can't do anything about it 'till I get home!"

Anthony gazed solemnly at Tim, waiting patiently until the younger man met his intense, emerald eyes.

"You do look a little warm. Let's go outside for a few minutes... catch a breath of cooler air."

Anthony strolled calmly away. Tim watched him go, mild panic and confusion dominating his expression. The door had nearly closed before Tim made up his mind and started to follow. His steps quickening, afraid that it was a tease and Anthony was gone once again, Tim stepped over the threshold into darkness and an icy, soaking spring drizzle. Once his eyes adjusted, he discovered that the enigma slowly driving him crazy was standing under a tree in the middle of the lawn waiting for him. Brushing at the drops tracing down his cheeks, he ran for the relative shelter and leaned back against the bark, panting slightly.

"What are we doing out here?"

"You tell me."

""I don't understand."

"You need relief. I'm more than willing to give you that, but I'm not going anywhere near you unless you consent. Out loud."

"Relief... I've never... noone else has..."

"So you said earlier."

"I... what are you proposing... exactly?"

"If I tell you, it'll make it worse."

"I understand that. Just... I have to know before... anything happens."

Anthony swung out from his position beside Tim and turned to face the younger man. His hands were in his back pockets and the sober, thoughtful expression intensified.

"First, I'll slide your zipper down. Then I'll reach in and pull you free of your underwear... gently, of course. After that, I'll run one hand up and down your cock, making you harder than you ever thought you could be. I'll start slow and loose, giving you time to feel everything build. As you get close to orgasm, I'll tighten up my grip... and go faster and faster until you come all over my hand."

"Hell...you were right...it's worse... but it was so worth it. I need you to do just what you said... please..."

"I can see that, but do you want it? That's what matters."

"God, what's with all the questions? *You* want to, I can hear it in your voice..."

Anthony reached out and cupped Tim's face in one hand.

"I told you at the club that I felt for you... but I think I *fell* for you at the same time. You're sweet, trusting and uncomplicated.... and that drew me in. I won't be the one to kill that. I just need to know that in your eyes... I'm not one of the people I tried to save you from that night."

"Anthony... I'm not all that sure *what* you are otherwise... but somehow I know you wouldn't hurt me and it isn't taking advantage when I'm begging." Tim told him, laughing brokenly.

"Okay, okay... have a little patience. If I rush this first part, I *will* hurt you." the other man replied, a smile finally blossoming on his face. Gradually, Anthony began the process he had described so vividly a few moments before. Tim had a minute or two of coherence before his hardness was brought out and cradled in Anthony's warm, skilled hand, and then all thought, rational or otherwise, abandoned him. The other hand splayed over the side of Tim's head, stroking and lightly twisting the mist-drenched strands of hair as Anthony leaned forward, lightly pinning Tim against the tree.

"Ohhhh... holy mother of..."

"I know. Just hang in there. I'll try to make it last..."

"No... no hope of... that... I'm too close..."

"You think so. There are ways to stall... and fortunately I know every one." Anthony countered, squeezing at the base of Tim's cock for several seconds. "Better?"

"Not really... please let me... I need to..."

"Come."

"Yes... that. Faster... oh God, now!"

"Your wish, my command..."

Moments later, Tim's own hands clawed into the tree and every muscle in his body tensed as he achieved orgasm, pumping heated, tacky fluid over Anthony's hand and onto the grass at their feet. By the time Tim had recovered enough to walk, the rain had become heavier. Grinning, Anthony led his young lover out into the open and used the streaming water and a handkerchief to clean them both. He then tucked Tim back into his pants and zipped him up. In response to a breathless, stunned murmur of his name, Anthony whispered in Tim's ear, turned and strode to the car that was waiting for him at the curb.

"Anthony..."

"Uh-uh. Got that handle I was waiting on. Now... you can call me Tony."

When he realized he was once again alone, Tim stared around him, then ruefully gazed down at the stains dotting his shirt and the waistband of his jeans.

(I should wash these as soon as possible... On second thought, no. They may be the only proof I have that I wasn't hallucinating! If you're watching this poor idiot tonight, God... please don't let this have been a dream...)

Shaking his head to rid his hair of accumulated moisture, Tim headed for his own vehicle, musing that Mystery Tony now owed him for two abandoned drinks.








TBC...

Close Encounter of the Third Kind: Part 1; Alien Sighting by BuffyAngel68
Author's Notes:
Third time's the charm...

Close Encounter of the Third Kind: Part 1 -- Alien Sighting



---------

--- I feel the magic all around you
It's bringin' me to my knees
Like a wannabe
I've got to be chained to you
(I feel the magic building around you)...

And I think about it all the time
And I think about it all the time
(Tell me it's madness I barely know you)... ---



NOVEMBER 8TH, 2003:

Ten days. Ten days before he started his new job and Tim McGee still hadn't found any decent suits in his price range. Unfortunately, that was currently so low that food and rent were in competition for top of his worry list. And the month had hardly begun. That turmoil, on top of another brief peek at the price tag in his hand, made him want to scream. For a moment, he considered doing just that. If he bellowed loudly enough, and added in a few emphatic hand gestures, he'd be able to both sleep and eat at someone else's expense, at least for a while. Tim's state of mind was such that he was almost beyond caring who it was that came to collect him; the men in blue uniforms or the ones with white coats, soothing voices and needles full of Thorazine.

"I wouldn't mind being sedated right now. I could use the sleep." He mumbled to himself, dropping the tag as if it were infectious. Pulling out his depressingly thin wallet for the tenth time that day, he bit his lip to suppress the whimper that wanted to break free and stared longingly at the single credit card tucked into one of the interior sleeves. "The limit's only five hundred... but it'll get me something. Otherwise I might as well track down the address of the nearest Salvation Army. That's not a bad idea, actually. Maybe I'll have to do repairs on whatever I find, but sewing's not a problem. God help me... Mental hospital, used clothes, credit card bill. Mental hospital, used clothes, credit card bill..." he mused under his breath, moving his hands up and down as he pretended to weigh the options.

"You keep talking to yourself, the sales staff's gonna make the decision for you." The now familiar voice advised, following up the wise-ass comment with breathy laughter close to Tim's right ear. The younger man jumped and turned to look at Tony reproachfully, but was pleased that his shock wasn't half as extreme as it had been the first two times they'd met.

"Tony. I'm never going to get you to stop sneaking up on me, even if I ask, right?"

"Smart man."

"Why?"

"It's fun. I like seeing how close I can get without you knowing I'm there. Hell, I like being close to you on general principles."

"Boy, did you prove that at the party." Tim reminded him, blushing. He moved off to look at another rack of suits and Tony followed, grinning wickedly.

"Mmm. That was sweet. So were you, by the way... in every sense."

"Uhh... dare I ask what that's supposed to mean?"

"Just that a rain-damp handkerchief wasn't enough to take you off my skin completely. I have to tell you... driving home, thinking about how brave you were and how good it felt to wrap my hand around you, I was rock hard the whole way. When I got there, I was doing some routine, home-for-the-night thing and my hand brushed by my face... it was just an auto-pilot move, like maybe my nose itched, I don't really know. All I remember is that I could still smell your essence on my fingers. I stuck one in my mouth and that taste..."

Instead of finishing the sentence Tony produced a sound that could have been a hum or a low chuckle, but that struck poor Tim as a combination of both. The heated, sensual vocalization pin-balled around the younger man's head for a few seconds then shot straight down into his groin.

"Oh man... you're doing it again! "Tim whimpered. "You need to stop teasing me in public!"

"Now, now. That's not fair. Teasing would imply I didn't intend to follow through."

Tim forced himself to swallow and reply, despite feeling as if all the moisture had been stripped from his mouth and throat.

"Do you?"

"Absolutely, but you have the final vote, just like before. Same deal as last time, yeah? I tell you my specific intentions... you decide if it's something you want."

"Right... go ahead." Tim responded huskily, surprised he could speak at all.

"In a minute. I need to... collect my thoughts. What are you doing in a place like this, anyway? A little out of your reach, isn't it?"

Tim shot Tony a wounded, frustrated look, clearly saying that his abrupt change to an innocuous subject was much crueler than any teasing could ever be. Tony merely smiled. "Objection noted. We'll get there, I promise. For now just answer the question."

"I'm buying a suit. What else does a person do in a men's store?"

"And if that litany you were reciting is any indication, money's tight."

"Until I start my new job, yeah. Ideally, I should have four or five suits, but I can barely afford one."

Tony studied Tim thoughtfully until the younger man squirmed, uncomfortable with the intensity of the gaze being directed at him. "What?"

"Just considering a proposal... but I'm not sure how you'll take it."

"I haven't seriously freaked out yet, have I?"

"Don't know. I keep running off before our encounters have time to sink in with you."

"Yes, you do."

"Okay. I'm volunteering to be your personal shopper and show you how to get what you need without leaving yourself on starvation rations the rest of the month."

"In return for..."

"Having lunch with me."

"But... the way you were talking earlier..."

Tony reached out and stroked his hand down Tim's arm, pausing at the wrist and letting his touch linger there.

"I'm not saying we won't. I just really like this spontaneity thing we've got going. After we shop and eat, if we're both feeling it... then we'll see what happens. You with me, Timmy?"

"Ah, hell. Why not? Lead on."

"Good. First lesson; they're trying to make you think you *have* to buy the suit all put together, the way they did it. Buying pieces can save you a lot of money. Second lesson; you don't have to get all those pieces here."

"I don't?"

"Of course not. C'mon, I'll give you an idea what's worth spending a little more on and what isn't..."

As they moved around the shop, discussing and debating, Tony picked up a few things here and there. Tim, excited at the thought that he might be able to stretch his limited budget much farther than he'd thought, barely noticed. Together, they selected two suit coats and a few pairs of pants in both matching and complimentary colors. Tim looked hungrily at the shoes displayed on the wall, but his companion chuckled and tugged him away. When they got up to the counter, Tony laid his small group of clothes out first and handed the clerk a credit card. He smiled when he read the signature.

"Mr. Dinozzo. Welcome back. It's been a while since we've seen you."

"Dennis. Good to see you too."

"Will this be all, sir?"

"Yes. I'm just replacement shopping today. Whatever's worn out or looking dingy..."

"... has to go. I understand perfectly. Will the young man's order be on the same card?"

Tony gazed at Tim significantly, the question plain in his expression. Tim sighed, looked over the small bundle and pulled out his wallet again, extracting his own card.

"No. This one, please."

"Very good, sir."

As they left with their purchases, Tony looked around for Tim's car, but saw only his vehicle and one other at the curb.

"The Porche isn't yours, I take it?"

"Mine? You have *got* to be kidding. I *had* a '91 Ford, but it got trashed last week. Some drunk driver decided to go sidewalk surfing and mangled it. Now.. I take the bus."

"Sorry. Mine it is, then."

Tim whistled.

"Not like I mind. It's beautiful." He commented respectfully as he climbed in.

"It is at that. Had it for a long time, now. If anybody ever wrecked it or, God forbid, stole it... I don't know what I'd do."

"Cry?" Tim suggested, knowing how bad he'd felt when his simple little beater had been destroyed.

"I just might..."



-----

A LOCAL DINER: TWO HOURS LATER

"Wow... I'm absolutely stuffed. I haven't eaten like that in weeks."

"That's a damn shame, Timmy. I guess we all have to go through a 'Ramen soup and soda crackers' stage though. Sucks... but it builds character."

"I'm not that far down. Tuna Helper, bologna and store brand bread is more like it, but you weren't far off. You saying you know what that's like?"

"My family has money... but they're not too happy with me at the moment. Could turn out to be a long, *long* moment if I don't drop to my knees and beg forgiveness."

"I can't see you doing that."

"Me either. There are so many more interesting things I can do in that position..."

Tim flushed bright pink and his cohort smiled. "You're feeling it?"

"Starting to..."

"Maybe we should go then."

Tim rose and dropped two ragged dollar bills on the table. He'd agreed to letting Tony buy the meal, but he'd insisted on at least leaving the tip.

"Where?"

"Spontaneity, Timmy, remember? I love spontaneity..."





--------

TBC....

Close Encounter of the Third Kind: Part 2 by BuffyAngel68
Author's Notes:
The seduction continues...

Close Encounter of the Third Kind: Part 2 -- Abduction and the Inevitable Anal Probe

Once again, music is Madonna's and Darren Hayes' not mine, but you knew that.


---------

THIRTY MINUTES LATER:

--- Something in the way you love me won't let me be
I don't want to be your prisoner so baby won't you set me free
Stop playing with my heart
Finish what you start
When you make my love come down
If you want me let me know
Baby let it show
Honey don't you fool around ---

As they cruised randomly, Tony was grinning and nodding to the music. Stretching out a hand he unerringly nudged up the volume on the radio without taking his eyes away from the road for a second. Tim slumped in the seat beside him and vaguely wished Tony had left it alone.

Madonna was one of Tim's favorites as well, but this particular song just described his and Tony's relationship, if you could rightfully call it that, far too accurately. Tim was getting serious, Tony wanted to play games. Tim wanted and needed to know where he stood, Tony seemed to be all about feeling up and not much on feelings. On the whole, the situation was driving the younger man crazy.

--- Something in your eyes is makin' such a fool of me
When you hold me in your arms you love me till I just can't see
But then you let me down, when I look around, baby you just can't be found
Stop driving me away, I just wanna stay,
There's something I just got to say.

Borderline feels like I'm going to lose my mind
You just keep on pushing my love over the borderline... ---

Was he being made a fool of? It never felt that way... not when Tony was firing up Tim's libido, at least. Of course, Tim realized his brain essentially crashed when other parts took over, so how would he know? And the let down... finding himself alone and deeply confused at the end of each encounter inevitably took the sheen off any pleasure Tony provided him. Tim decided there was indeed something he had to say.

"Tony?"

"Yeah?"

"The song... it's been making me think."

"Bad idea, Timmy. You know the old joke... thinking and sex don't go together."

"What?"

"You never heard that one? You know... God's talking to Adam, he says he's got good news and bad news. Adam asks what the good news is... and God says I've given you a penis and a brain. The bad news is you never get to use both at the same time."

Tim, predictably, blushed bright crimson but tried to hide it by looking out the window. Tony laughed and ran one hand briefly over Tim's hair. "You're so cute when you do that. Makes me wanna strip you and lick you all over just to see if your whole body turns that color...."

"See... that's what I'm saying... I'm Madonna and..."

"You are? You turn blond and ambitious when I wasn't looking?"

"Can I finish?"

"Whoops. Okay. Hang on a minute."

Tony searched until he found an empty parking space then pulled into it and shut off the engine. Turning in his seat to face Tim, Tony gazed at him seriously. "Sorry. Now I can really pay attention. Go ahead."

"What I was trying to say... is that you're like the guy in the song and I'm suddenly seeing things from the singer's end of it. I've enjoyed what we've done together while it was happening... but then comes the "when I look around, baby you just can't be found" part. I just have to wonder what game it is you're playing... and what'll happen to me once you win?"

"Tim... is that how I've been coming across? Like I don't give a damn or this is nothing but a laugh for me?"

"Kind of. I just don't like being teased. It's happened my whole life and....a guy gets sick of it, you know?"

"Teased... after the party I thought you understood. I know you remember what I told you."

"That you fell for me that night at the club. You said I was sweet and trusting... and you didn't want to be the kind of person you were trying to rescue me from."

"I meant every word. I've been deliberately keeping it light and casual, Timmy, so I wouldn't scare you away. God, you're such a rare find... I swear I don't know how you made it this far with so much of your hope and innocence intact. I'll bet you still believe your soulmate is waiting for you somewhere out there and someday you'll just bump into each other and fall in love on the spot." Tony conjectured, adding a smile and a gentle hand on Tim's arm to soften any sarcasm that might have crept into his tone.

"Don't you believe in soulmates?"

"Sure, maybe there's one guy in the world I'm meant to be with, but the other half of my soul? No. I'm not even sure I even *have* a soul, so finding a mate for it isn't on my wish-list."

Tim reached out and touched Tony's face, gazing at him sadly.

"Don't say that! Nobody can take away your soul, Tony. Nobody."

"No, but they can beat the living hell out of it, though... and stomp on it 'till it dies..."

The quietly savage words emerged before he could stop them, before he was quite aware of how much he was revealing to Tim. When he realized what he'd done, he turned shocked eyes toward the passenger seat, but Tim pressed gentle fngers against Tony's lips before the other man could speak.

"It's alright, Tony. You didn't say it, I didn't hear it. Agreed?"

"Yeah. Thanks."

"Are you kidding? I need to thank you for taking it easy on me and for protecting my innocence with such dedication, but if you don't make a move soon, I think my virtue will die all on its own. If nothing else, the sheer frustration will kill it. That's if my libido doesn't get there first. I'd much rather you be the executioner."

Tony grinned sympathetically.

"I hear you. How do you wanna do this?"

"Does ten seconds from now in the back of the car satisfy your spontaneity quotient?"

"On my leather seats? What are you, mental? Besides, having the cops drag both of us to jail half naked isn't on my wish-list either. There is no comfortable place to sit in a regulation holding cell when you're bare-ass and the drunk tank is *not* a place to be stuck without pants or boxers." Tony murmured as he started the car again and pulled out into traffic.

"The cops did that to you?!"

"It was my fault. Thanks to the peppermint schnapps I couldn't remember where along the highway I started throwing my clothes out the car window. Big surprise, the cops weren't inclined to go look. They gave me a jumpsuit... eventually. Not before I got some *really* bizarre offers though. Some guys' minds get so twisted when they're bombed..."

"Tony."

"Yeah?"

"Don't *ever* go into detail on that story."

"Gotcha. Hang on. My place is just a few minutes away."



----

TONY'S APARTMENT:

As Tony dropped a few CD's in the stereo for atmosphere music, Tim stood just inside the front door, suddenly shivering and wondering how ready for this he really was. The first disc began to play and the younger man's eyes slipped closed. He began to sway to the tune and get lost in the words and knew Tony had chosen the song purposely for both its bold lyrics and intoxicating rhythm

* When moonlight crawls along the street
Chasing away the summer heat
Footsteps outside somewhere below
The world revolves I've let it go... *

Tony slipped up behind Tim and wrapped his arms around him, moving slowly in tandem with the entranced young man and hoping to somewhat recreate the night they first met.

"You like, huh?"

"Yeah. Very much. Who is it?"

"You know who Savage Garden was, don't you?"

"Oh. Darren Hayes. I thought the voice sounded familiar... this feels so good. Just like it did in the club. I never knew I could feel at ease on a dance floor... but with your arms around me I forgot to be nervous or self-conscious."

Tony nuzzled into Tim's neck and took a deep breath in through his nose and Tim's head began to spin. He leaned into his lover's embrace slightly and stretched his neck back.

"That's it, Tim. Remember how it was out there on the floor... when it felt like all the other people disappeared... and it was just you and me... you were dissolving in my arms... and I was the only thing holding you together..."

* ... The candy sweetness scent of you
It bathes my skin I'm stained of you
And all I have to do is hold you
There's a racing within my heart
And I am barely touching you *

"God, yes... it was so incredible... when you backed off... I wanted to cry."

"I'm so sorry. I had no choice, you see that, don't you? Like I said..."

"... I didn't know what came next and I wouldn't have been ready for it even if I did. Things are different now..."

"Yeah, they are. Should we stick with our deal, hmmm? I tell you where I wanna take you... you tell me if it's someplace you wanna go..."

"Yes... say it, please... it's so arousing when you describe it..."

"Doesn't do me any harm either." Tony chuckled, his mouth less than an inch from the nape of Tim's neck. The younger man trembled and his lover shifted his lips to a spot just behind Tim's left ear.

"First... we move into the bedroom... I turn on the lights and close the door. Then I stand back... and watch you take off all your clothes... one piece at a time. The more skin you show me the harder I get, but I control my desire. You deserve the best... all my energy, all my passion... so I hold tight. You sit on the end of the bed and watch me as I strip. You're already erect... and leaking... and I wanna taste you so bad I almost can't stand it... so the minute I'm completely nude, I push you back on the bed and shove my face between your thighs. I lick and suck and drive you crazy until you come in my mouth and down my throat... hot and sticky and delicious."

Eyes closed, Tim breathed out slowly, willing his bones to remain solid and praying Tony wouldn't let go, just in case his will wasn't enough. He felt a drop of sweat trickle down over his upper lip and, unconsciously, his tongue flicked out and swept it into his mouth. In his ear, he heard Tony hiss faintly, as if merely watching, and not immediately pouncing on Tim's lips, was causing him pain. A moment later, Tony sighed and continued on with his erotic recitation.

"Then I move up your body. I use my tongue on your chest and your abs while my hands are busy down below. I drip lube over my fingers... and push one inside your ass. Once you start stretching out I add another... and then another. By now you're all open and slick... I've been so careful and so patient that all you feel as I push my cock into you is the barest hint of burning... and the rest is pure pleasure. As I start to thrust... and the thrusts get harder and faster... that pleasure builds until all you see is white light and sparks... all you hear is your own screams and moans of ecstasy... and all you feel is me moving inside you and my hand milking another orgasm out of you. So... is this somewhere you feel like going, Timmy?"

"As fast as humanly possible..."

"You're completely sure?"

"Bedroom... now!"

Loosening his grip slightly, Tony gently tugged and pushed until a half-aware Tim turned in his arms to face him. He then began to walk backwards, urging Tim to follow, and the younger man did so willingly, despite the fact that Tony's words were finally beginning to register. Suddenly, Tim's thoughts began a full-fledged NASCAR race inside his head.

{Touch me... taste me? Why would anyone want to... he didn't really mean that did he? He must have, he said it! He wants to be inside me... to put his... you know what in my you know where! What if he's too big? Hell, big or small, he has to have protection on hand... but he didn't mention it ... Oh, God... I'm about to get laid... How did the Lord's Prayer go again?}





-

TBC....

Close Encounter of the Third Kind: Finale by BuffyAngel68
Author's Notes:
The moment you've been waiting for...

Close Encounter of the Third Kind: End of Experience and Return To Earth

The music and the characters are other people's intellectual property. The rest is mine.



------

Standing in Tony's bedroom, liquefying under Tony's heated stare, Tim felt his shivers return in force. The other man's breathy directives from the spot where he leaned against the closed door didn't make it any better.

"Go on. Take the jacket off first."

Tim managed to slip off the light coat and drop it to the floor, but he grimaced, realizing he was next faced with buttons, a task that wouldn't be nearly as easy.

"You're not helping. Your voice..."

"I can't help what you do to me. The thought of seeing and touching your whole body... makes me crazy. I can do the clothes for you... but it wouldn't be as much fun."

"It's not what you told me about, either... out in the living room. God, that was..."

"Sexy? Intense? It was supposed to be... but that was nothing compared to how you'll feel when I finally get my hands on you. C'mon. Shirt next..."

"You wouldn't even consider turning around, would you?"

Tony produced a gentle smile and moved a step closer to Tim.

"Don't you think I really wanna see you? You think I've been waiting all these months, holding my libido in check because I think that under your clothes and your shyness you're covered with hair and warts? No, I won't turn away, Timmy. Show me your body... show me the beautiful flesh that covers up that amazing heart..."

Shocked, finally seeing in Tony's eyes that he meant every syllable of every word, Tim felt his shuddering slowly subside. His fingers began to unbutton his shirt almost unconsciously, while his gaze remained locked on Tony's earnest, and increasingly avid, expression, and the garment soon joined his coat. Briefly taking Tony's hand for balance, Tim removed his shoes and tugged off his socks, but when he reached for the buckle on his belt, he hesitated. "You're more than half-way there, Tim. Keep going... please."

"I... I don't know anything. I don't know how to do any of the things you talked about..."

Moving even closer, Tony cupped one side of Tim's face and kissed him softly.

"You don't have to. If you want me to, I'll show you how to touch... and use your lips and your tongue... but for now I just want your skin." Tony told him gruffly, backing off again. "Take the pants off, Timmy... finish stripping for me... show me the thick, heavy, powerful cock I held in my hand that night... this time I won't waste a drop, I promise. No grass, no handkerchief... it's all mine... show me Tim... show me..."

His skin burning, still unable to pull away from the bottomless green depths of his soon-to-be-lover's gaze, Tim dropped both his pants and briefs to the floor and stepped out of them. Immediately, however, his hands moved to cover the partial erection that Tony's words and eager glances had caused. Tony chuckled and moved close, gently prying Tim's hands apart one at a time and entwining his fingers with the younger man's. "Why are you hiding, hmmm? Didn't you ever go to Sunday School? Hide your light under a basket and everything goes dark..."

"That's not exactly how it goes. And you had to bring God into this? I'm embarrassed enough with *you* looking at me naked!"

"No need. You're gorgeous... incredible... and hot as anybody I have *ever* seen. I can't wait to suck your huge cock into my mouth... and drink you down like a double-thick chocolate shake..."

"Tony..." Tim moaned, feeling himself harden further. "... I won't last if you don't quit it..."

"So don't. You're young. You've got more than one orgasm in you, Timmy. All I'm saying... is I plan on swallowing every ounce of the first one... so just give me plenty of warning, okay?"

"Yeah... I understand..."

"Good. Now sit." Tony told him

Relieved that his unsteady knees would no longer have to hold him up, Tim sank onto the bottom edge of the bed, pressed his legs together and settled in to watch the other man disrobe. Distantly he could hear the music filtering through from the living room and when Tony hit a switch by the door, the sounds of the current CD were audible through speakers in the bedroom as well. Tim focused briefly on the words and groaned as his erection lengthened a little more. He decided it just wasn't his day for simple, generic songs that had no effect on him whatsoever.

--- I wanna kiss you in Paris
I wanna hold your hand in Rome
I wanna run naked in a rainstorm
Make love in a train cross-country
You put this in me
So now what, so now what?

Chorus:

Wanting, needing, waiting
For you to justify my love

Hoping, praying
For you to justify my love ---

Tony seriously considered a strip-tease to the music that would draw out the elimination of his own clothes, but he was too anxious and eager to wait, so he performed the job efficiently and swiftly, grinning as he dropped to his knees on the carpet before a shivering Tim. Gently, one hand on each of the younger man's knees, Tony spoke to him in quiet, relaxed tones.

"It's okay, I swear. You're gonna feel so good, Tim... let me in. Let me touch you. I know you look just like I said in the living room... already slick and hot and hard... fluid shining on the head and begging me to dip my tongue into it..."

Tony stretched up and sweetly kissed his lover on the mouth then murmured further encouragement into his neck. "Relax... and lay back for me... I need you, Timmy... please... I want you so bad..."

Slowly, Tim surrendered and fell back, settling into the substantial comforter and gradually allowing his knees to be nudged apart. Though it wasn't the frantic dive he'd described earlier, Tony wasted not a moment in finding a comfortable position between Tim's legs. "Stunning... just like I knew it would be. I loved how it felt to slide my hand up and down on you, Tim... hearing you whimper and cry out... feeling you come all over my skin... gonna taste you now... gonna lick up all the hot goodness I didn't get to savor that night under the tree... I'm on my way, Timmy..."

"Um... oh, God... why would... are you sure you want to? You don't have to, really. I mean..."

Tony paused and considered for a moment then swiped one finger slowly through the fluid collecting at the tip of Tim's cock and straightened, sliding up the other's body. He touched the glistening finger to Tim's lips, tracing back and forth, then pulled his hand back. "What did you just do?"

"Trust me?"

"Of course..."

"Lick your lips."

Tim hesitated, but after a moment he did as he'd been asked. His eyes widened the instant he realized what he was tasting.

"That's... you put... and then I..."

"You asked, I answered." Tony replied, thoroughly cleaning his finger and popping it out of his mouth with a dreamy smile. "You taste like sea salt and sugar cane juice... it just doesn't get any better..."

Tony slid back to the end of the bed, lowered his head to Tim's groin and began to lick everywhere his tongue could reach. Tim stopped breathing for a moment, then screeched and began to pant and babble at the same time.

"Aieee! Tony... what... you... oh... hell...yes..."

"Plenty of warning... remember? When you can't hold off... even one more second... you speak up." Tony reminded Tim between sweeps of heated wetness up and down the younger man's cock, occasionally straying onto his hips and thighs.

"I'll... God, I'll try... but noone... I've never imagined... "

"I know. New sensations... you're not sure what they mean. Talk to me. Tell me what you're feeling..."

"Tight... my legs, my... everything's so tight and... and tense..."

"You're close, then. Guess I better get serious..."

Dumbfounded, Tim felt his cock being bathed in warmth and lifted his head just in time to watch Tony's mouth slide down over him.

"Ohhhh... too much... I can't stop... I think... Tony!"

As he'd promised, Tony happily swallowed every drop of fluid Tim produced then licked him clean as he retreated. A few seconds later a delighted voice spoke into the damp hair near Tim's temple.

"Un-befreaking-lievable..."

"Yeah... me too..." Tim responded, frantically trying to gather his scattered wits.

"Say it, Timmy... tell me about it... talk dirty... just once, just for me."

"I... I can't. I don't know the-the right words..."

Tony wriggled back down so that he was mouth to chest with Tim and gently chewed on his lover's left nipple.

"Yeah... you do... you're just embarrassed... it's normal to say dirty words... when you're about to be de-flowered, Tim. Every ex-virgin on earth... said a bad word when they realized... there was a cock inside them for the first time... I guarantee it. C'mon..."

"Ahhh... that feels so good... Okay... I... I came in your mouth... and down your throat."

"And how did it feel?"

"Amazing. Hot and wet... like an electric shock. I... I wanted it to last forever."

"So did I. I'll be tasting you for days... and not regret it for a second."

"Um... after... can I..."

"Absolutely. Give me a couple hours to recover and you can do anything you want. But right now..."

"I'm ready. I want this... do it, Tony. Get me ready... just like you said you would."

Tony grinned as he lifted his weight up and off Tim. Retrieving a condom and bottle of lubricant from the nightstand, he leaned down to kiss Tim softly, then laid the items on the comforter and began caressing the other man's feet and ankles.

"What'd I say? Remind me. You tell me what to do, Timmy..."

"Me?"

"I want you to feel like you're in control of this stage of things. I won't do anything but what you say, I promise."

Tim gazed up at Tony in amazement, but eventually, he returned Tony's easy smile and began to speak.

"You said you'd put... lube on your fingers and push one inside me."

"In your mouth, in your armpit? Where?"

"In my... ass."

"Yeah... that tight, sweet ass I've been dying to touch since we got here. Let's get you into position first. Put your legs around my waist... that's it. Now close your eyes... focus on the sensation... and relax..."

Tim giggled when the first thing Tony did was lower his head and place a kiss on the inside of each knee. The laugh turned to a gasp of shock and wonder a few moments later when a slippery finger began to circle his entrance. "Easy. Steady, Timmy..."

"I'm alright... it's just.... new."

"I know. You'll get used to it."

"I already am. Oh no... how can I be... recovering so soon?" Tim lamented when he felt himself hardening slightly.

"Just one of the many benefits of being young." Tony chuckled, easing the tip of his finger past gradually slackening muscles.

"Whoa... but you haven't... come at all..."

"Yeah, well, control is one of the benefits of being a little older. God, I wish you could see your face right now. Flushed, mouth open just a little, eyes bright with lust and desire... you'd never recognize yourself."

"I'm not ready for... mirrors on the ceiling yet... mmmm... you can... push in a bit farther now... I think."

"I agree. You're stretching out so nice... you okay so far?"

"I'm wonderful..."

"I'm going for two fingers, Timmy. This could burn a little. Stay calm..."

"Ah! Burn... right... you said something about that..."

"Did I?"

"You promised to be... careful and patient... so that when you... finally put y-yourself inside me... all I'd feel was the... pleasure."

"When I put... what inside you?" Tony asked teasingly, twisting his fingers and scissoring them apart.

"Your thing... ow, ow, ow, ow..."

"You wanna get your tongue around it later and you can't even say it?"

"Your penis! Okay? When you put your penis in me! Though if your fingers... hurt like this I can't see... Oh! Oh my... again! Again, again, again! Now! Yessss...."

Tony grinned and bent his fingers once more, gingerly contacting the spot deep in Tim's body that he knew would send him into the stratosphere and render almost all of his pain non-existent.

"Thought you'd like that. You ready for three fingers?"

"Yeah... as long as you keep touching me there."

"No problem. If I do it too much though, you'll orgasm again. Do you want that or do you want to wait?"

"Wait. I want to come when you do... when you're all the way inside me, pushing and thrusting, desperate to get deeper even though you know you can't."

With one last revolving movement, Tony freed his fingers, sensing that Tim was as open and ready as he could get. Slowly he bent forward and lightly kissed his lover on the brow.

"Didn't I say you knew the words? That was beautiful, Timmy... Can I make love to you now? Are you ready for me?"

"Yes..."

Sitting back, Tony settled the condom into place and covered it liberally with lube. He then hitched Tim's legs a little higher and tugged the young man forward so that they were closer together. Bracing himself with one hand on Tim's hip, Tony used the other to guide his cock where it had been aching to go since the moment he'd met Tim McGee so many months before.

"Relax, Tim... yeah... good... perfect... let me in, baby... just a little... there..."

"Ahhh! Wait! Let me..."

"I know. It's okay. I won't go any deeper 'till you adjust... it'll happen. Just give it a minute... you're so tight... never felt anything like this..."

"Okay... move, please... just a little more... damn, you're so big... I don't know if..."

"If you can't handle it, tell me now..."

"No, I can! I'm not turning back now... push, Tony... push until you hit that place inside me... I'll be fine then..."

Tony reached out and touched Tim's hair, then stroked down his cheek before finally acceding to his demand. Tim drew in a deep, sudden, shocked breath, but the bright, sharp ache seemed to only last a moment. It was exchanged almost instantly for soaring joy and growing ecstasy. Tony sensed the shift and began to thrust, gliding in and out and impacting Tim's prostate on nearly every stroke. Tim was panting again and weeping, arms around Tony's back as he hung on and simply rode the waves of physical and emotional intensity that seemed to be rising higher and higher. At last, the building tension shattered and Tim felt scorching wetness cover his chest and belly. Only a minute or two later, he felt Tony slow and then halt his frenzied motions, just before he too achieved a powerful, long delayed release.

Though he fought it, Tim couldn't stop the world from fading into fuzzy grayness. He had no idea how long his apparent faint lasted, but when he opened his eyes, he was clean and damp and tucked under the comforter and Tony was laying beside him, one arm thrown protectively across his chest. The younger man knew vaguely that there were issues to be dealt with, but for the moment he couldn't muster the energy to care. His eyes slipped closed and Tim McGee surrendered to fatigue and bliss, sliding gratefully into a deep sleep.








TBConcluded....

This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4990