The BEST of friends part 4 by max
Summary: instinct takes over....or begins too....BAD IS GOOD Short.....but enjoy.........
Categories: Kate/Abby Characters: None
Genre: Romance
Pairing: Kate/Abby
Warnings: Threesome
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 218 Read: 4010 Published: 10/17/2005 Updated: 10/17/2005

1. The BEST of friends part 4 by max

The BEST of friends part 4 by max
Author's Notes:
instinct takes over....or begins too....BAD IS GOOD

Short.....but enjoy.........

Chapter 4

Abby knelt down between Kate and Gibbs. She stole his manhood from kates gentle graps and took him into her mouth.
He moaned and looked a bit suprised. Kate began to kiss his chest and moved lower to his nipples. She too, sank to her knees so that she could get a better angle. Gibs let out another moan.....he looked down and enjoyed the show......"STOP...ABBS STOP NOW"
Abby did as he asked....."Much more of that and i am gonna be a huge disapointment to you both!....now then....your turn.....show me what you can do." Kate and abby nudged closer to each other, still on their knees and began to kiss. Abby pushed Kate onto her back and she began to nuzzel on her bra......Kate moaned.
Abby wanted more so she quicly pulled off Kates bra and started to work on her breasts....Kate was loving every sensation....even the fact that her boss was watching.....it really turned her on.

Gibbs watched with complete enjoyment as the girls girls made out and began foreplay.
Kate was still underneath Abby, so Abby made her way down to Kates heat......slowly, kissing each part of her body....trying carefully not to miss any part. When her tongue moved over Kates 'special place' she things hotted up fast.




This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5064