Till Death Do Us Part by lolp
Summary: It's the best days of their lives
Categories: DiNozzo/Kate Characters: None
Genre: None
Pairing: DiNozzo/Kate
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 292 Read: 1540 Published: 10/24/2005 Updated: 10/24/2005
Story Notes:
I haven't posted the rest yet, I will soon.

1. Till Death Do Us Part by lolp

Till Death Do Us Part by lolp
Author's Notes:
It's the best days of their lives

Finally the day was here. Tony and McGee were standing at the altar. Kate, Abby, and Gibbs were standing behind the big doors of the church. As the song starts Abby of course wearing black walks down the aisle. When she gets closeto the altar she glances over at McGee. She thinks to herself, hmmm... he really looks good in a tux.Slowly, everyone turned their heads as Kate and Gibbs walked down the aisle. As Gibbs handed Kate off to Tony, he whispered, "If you do anything to her, I swear I'll…" Then he walked away. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony." The preacher droned on. Kate looked deeply into Tony's eyes. "Caitlin Michelle Todd, do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" "I do." she whispered softly. "Anthony Thomas DiNozzo," Kate looked at him and mouthed, Thomas? "Do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?" "I do." he said. After their vows they exchanged rings. Kate's ring for Tony was a beautiful 14k gold with engraved letters on the inside that said Till Death do us part. Tony's ring for Kate was also 14k, with the words engraved Love at first sight. "I am pleased to announce to you, Mr. and Mrs. Anthony DiNozzo. You may kiss the bride." The preacher said. Being their first kiss, it was long and sweet. McGee's eyes widened as he glanced over at Abby. As the newly married couple walked out the door, Kate hissed to him, "Did that just really happen?" "Yeah. It was pretty sweet, dontcha think?" Tony replied. "Shut up, Anthony." Kate taunted.
After weddings, there are usually receptions.

End Notes:
I haven't posted the rest yet, I will soon.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5076