Revenge, not so sweet part 1&2 by max
Summary: things get worse for kate before they get better.....but maybe something good could come from this!!!!
Categories: Gen Characters: None
Genre: Drama
Pairing: None
Warnings: Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 942 Read: 2055 Published: 11/07/2005 Updated: 11/07/2005
Story Notes:
all NCIS charactors belong to someone else

1. Revenge, not so sweet part 1&2 by max

Revenge, not so sweet part 1&2 by max
Author's Notes:
things get worse for kate before they get better.....but maybe something good could come from this!!!!

"KATE!!!!!!!!"
Gibbs screamed her name.
Tony flicked his head around after hearing Gibss shout so intensly,
not knowing why he had reacted how he had.
That was until he saw the car screach off into the distance
Gibbs ran as fast as his leggs would allow him to.
"Kate" Gibbs knelt down beside her, and he, also nearly stopped breathing....
"Oh my gid....boss". Tony was at his side now.....finaly realising what had happened
"DiNozzo, call an ambulance NOW"
"ON IT BOSS"

Kate lay on the concrete floor, mosionless
There was a trickle of blood falling freely from her nose, and a small patch on the ground beneath her.
Gibbs pulled off his jacket and lay it on top of her. She looked so helpless and all the two men wanted
to do was to help her and make her alright

"What happened boss?" Dinozzo asked?
"Black, ford transit.....just drove at her. It wasn't an accident Dinozzo".
Tony could hear Gibbs voice shaking. He looked pale, terrified almost.
"Is she breathing boss?" Dinozzo asked as he waited for the 911 call to connect. Before Gibbs could answer,
Tony began to give infrormation out to the opporator on the other line.

"Urghhhhh"
""Kate, stay still and that's an order.You were in an accident. Can you try and open your eyse for me? Kate......Kate!"
"Ambulance is on the way. Is she awake.....hey kate......ambulance is on it's way.....you're gonna be al....." Gibbs cut himoff.
"Let her rest Dinozzo"
""Right....yeah....K!"

Tony looked up when he heard the sound of the sirens drawing closer.
As it pulled around the corner and came to a stop next to them, Tony rose to his feet.
One of the medics got out of the cab and quickly walked over with a medics pack in his hand.
He placed the bag down next to his new patient and clasped his hands together, rubbing them.
"Right then, what do we have, hit n run?" He looked at Gibbs as he spoke.
"Yeah,She hasn't moved. Black ford transit, must have been going 40 mph. It was no accident so just look after her ok".
The medic nodded as he grabbed some kit out of his bag.
"Ok honey.....can you hear me?" Kate didn't answer. "Has she regained conciousness at any point?"
"Yeah.....sort of. She moaned a bit then was out again"
"Has anyone moved her?"
"No....I have been her the whole time.....she hasn't moved a muscle".
The paramedic started to gently feela rounf her body, looking for any abvious broken bones when he saw her belt.
"She's got a gun".
"Yeah.....it's ok....she's a special agent, here, i'll keep it". Gibbs removed her gun.
"What's her name?"
"Todd....Agent Todd" The medic looked up at Gibbs and frowned at him.
"NO.....her NAME"
Gibbs looked a little taken 'aback. "Kate.....her name's Caitlin. Is she gonna be alright?"
"Kate.....can u hear me.......oh my god.....kate.....kate.....it's me....Danny......can u hear me?"
As the paramedic looks at Kate he realises he knows her....very well!

PART 2

"Gibbs looked at the paramedic with some confussion. "What are you doing, she needs your help, so help her god'damn it'!"
The other man ran over from the ambulance and moved the first paramedic out of the way......
"For god sake Danny,get a grip, be professional, move."
Danny fell backwards onto the floor and the second paramedic took over from him.
"Kate, oh my god, I'm sorry, i didn't realise, let me help Jim...."
Gibbs and Tony moved back so that the two men could help her.
"Take her pulse Danny" Jim ordered.
As the paramedics worked on Kate, a police car pulled up.

"Dinozzo, you stay here, i'll sort the LEOs ok."
"Right boss"
Gibbs walked over to the police car. Tony saw him waving his arms and pointing at things.
Only Gibbs could be this calm and organised in a stiuation like this.
"She's arrested, Danny get the paddels.........."
"Kate........no.........don't do this..........."
Danny......DANNY...........right, you. Dinozzo right?"
"Yeah, i got it."
Tony grabbed the crashcart and passed it to Jim. Danny seemed as though he was in some sort of meltdown.
Tony thought that he must have known Kate extremely well for him to react this way.
"I can't blame the guy, even I want to scream or be sick, she isn't breathing......oh god Kate......" Tony thought.
"Can you take over for me Dinozzo......."
Tony started to breath for Kate. He pumped the bag that covered her mouth and counted aloud.
"1,2,3,4,5 .......1,2,3,4,5 breath, c'mon Kate breath....."
"Stand back" Jim placed two paddels onto Kates chest. "Charging.........CLEAR......"
Jim shocked Kate and looked at the monitor as Tony carried on with Kates breathing.
Gibbs suddenly realsing what was happening ran over and stared in antisipation. He was speachless, Kate couldn't die, not like this.
He could feel the anger building up inside of him.
"Right, weve got her back, she's got a pulse.....let's get her to the hospital now."
Danny stood up and held his head down. He just walked away into the night in shame.
Jim shouted him once to get into the ambulance,but then he realsied it was pointless. It was going to hit the fan later, after he got his patient to the hospital, then he would deal with it.

They loaded Kate into the back of the ambulance and drove into the night. Gibbs followed in his car alone, Tony was in the back of the ambulance, still breathing for Kate as Jim drove. They all hoped that getting her to the hospital would run a little more smoothly.

End Notes:
all NCIS charactors belong to someone else
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5112