And Jenny Makes 3 by rednetra
Summary: Tony and GIbbs start a family and see what happens
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: None
Genre: First Time, Drama, Romance, Humor, Angst
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 22 Completed: No Word count: 105200 Read: 120024 Published: 12/10/2005 Updated: 01/17/2006

1. And Jenny Makes 3 by rednetra

2. part 2 by rednetra

3. part 3 by rednetra

4. part 4 by rednetra

5. part 5 by rednetra

6. part 6 by rednetra

7. part 7 by rednetra

8. part 8 by rednetra

9. part 9 by rednetra

10. Part 10 by rednetra

11. Part 11/24 by rednetra

12. part 12 by rednetra

13. part 13 by rednetra

14. part 14 by rednetra

15. part 15 by rednetra

16. part 16 by rednetra

17. part 17 by rednetra

18. part 18 by rednetra

19. part 20 by rednetra

20. part 22 by rednetra

21. part 23 by rednetra

22. Part 24/24 by rednetra

And Jenny Makes 3 by rednetra
Author's Notes:
Tony and GIbbs start a family and see what happens

Tony had intended to offer Ziva a ride back to her car, but she looked like she just wanted to be alone, so he let her leave without even offering. She had agreed to meet them for dinner, and that was a start. He figured she would probably use the time by herself to think over everything that had happened.

It was November, but it wasn’t cold outside. Instead it was one of those unseasonably warm days, with a cloudless sky that was a beautiful bright blue, nearly the color of Gibbs’ eyes. Both men got into Gibbs’ car and drove to the hospital, Gibbs terrorizing everyone else on the road and Tony hanging on for dear life.

It was about 10:30 now. It hadn’t taken nearly as long to bring Madame Director down as they had anticipated. And Tony thanked God Gibbs hadn’t had to go so far as to seduce her. She had been too sure of herself and her charms to even think she was being set up.

"So who do you think they’ll get to replace the bitch?" Tony asked.

"Not sure."

"Maybe you’ll get it," Tony said with a smile. "That would put a whole new light on sleeping with the boss."

Without even looking at Tony, Gibbs reached out and popped him on the back of the head.

"Ouch! That hurt, Boss. I’m still sick, you know. You can’t hit a sick person."

Gibbs snorted. "Honey, after last night and this morning, I don’t think you can use that excuse anymore. You seemed just fine to me." Gibbs was smiling ear to ear. His ass still twinged from the unaccustomed invasion, but it was a good kind of twinge.

"Yeah, it was okay, I guess."

"Just okay?" Gibbs glared.

Tony grinned. He loved that glare. "Nah, it was perfection. I just wanted THE LOOK."

"THE LOOK?"

"Yes, THE LOOK. Gibbs, you have this look about you when you want something and you say it all with those beautiful blue eyes of yours," Tony stated, putting his hand on Gibbs’ thigh.

"You know, if you move that hand too much, we might get into an accident."

"Well now, we wouldn’t want that." Tony moved his hand a little, closer to the swelling that was beginning behind Gibbs’ fly.

"Tony?"

"Yes, Boss?"

" I- Never mind." Gibbs paused, then said, "Tony can I ask you something?"

"Sure, Boss, what is it?" Tony removed his hand because he heard something in Gibbs’ voice that made him think this was going to be more than a casual conversation.

"How did you know about Megan?"

Tony saw the hurt in his eyes. He knew it wasn’t directed at him but was rather a heart-felt hurt, the hurt of having lost a child too young.

Tony licked his lips, knowing it was time to confess. "Well, to tell you the truth, I had this really hot guy offer me a job, and like a good investigator, I investigated him. I hope you’re not mad at me for looking into your past," he said, looking at Gibbs.

Gibbs took his eyes off the road long enough to look at Tony. He turned his attention back to the road, but one hand came off the wheel and grasped Tony’s hand, raising it to his mouth to kiss the back of it. There were no words, just the kiss.

"So, I was thinking," he said after a while." If Jenny wants it, we can give her the attic since it’s bigger. She can have a sleeping space, a sitting room and a place to do homework. Since she’s young and growing, I thought she might like the extra room."

"That would be cool. I think she might like that. So, tomorrow I’m calling my lawyer and getting some paperwork started about her and us, and well, Jethro, I know you said you wanted to put the house in my name, too, and I want you to be part of my life just as much, so I’m having your name put on everything of mine as well. You were already the beneficiary of my will, but now you’ll have half of all my assets."

Gibbs shot Tony a look, one eyebrow raised. "You made me your beneficiary already?"

"Boss, I did that the day I started working for you."

"Tony, what made you do that?"

"I found a job I loved and someone I loved to work for. It just so happened I fell in love with that same person, and even if Abby and Ducky hadn’t kept pushing me to talk to you about it, I would have still loved you and wanted you to have what was mine."

Gibbs smiled. "They ganged up on you, too, huh?"

"What? They tried to get you to say something?"

"Yep."

"I think we so owe them some big time Christmas gift."

"I think you’re right, we do. Shit, Christmas will be here before we know it. It’s already almost Thanksgiving."

"Yep, and if I remember correctly, we’re off for both holidays."

"About that. When the new director is appointed, I might not be going back."

"What? Why?"

"Tony I had one marriage and family pay for me not bring there for them. I will not let that happen again."

Tony was a bit shocked that Gibbs would compare their fledgling relationship to a marriage, but he let that slide for now. ""Jethro, you love the job. I was planning on not going back."

"No, Tony, you love it even more than I do."

"I don’t know about that, but still you have more time in."

"How about this: for now we both take time off, enough to get Jenny and you moved in and settled and a life going again. Then we can talk about it with the new director about what will happen from there. Sound like a plan to you?"

"Yeah, I can live with that."

They were pulling up to the hospital. Gibbs used valet parking. Both men got out of the car.

Tony said, "But I’m not having someone else raise her. If we’re going to be part of her life, we do it. I had-"

Gibbs was around the car and taking Tony’ hand, not letting him finish the thought about his own childhood. Tony was a bit uncomfortable with the gesture. Not that he had a problem with PDA, but this was Gibbs, ex-marine, a man’s kind of man, and he was showing PDA. To another man. Tony went with it, though.

Gibbs looked into Tony’s eyes as he stroked his hand. "Tony, we won’t have someone else raise her. Yes, at times we’ll have to have someone else watch her because of the job. Whenever possible we’ll ask Abby or McGee or Ducky or even Ziva to watch her so we can go out on a date, but it will only be ever so often. Tony, we will be her guardians in every sense of the word. And about that; I don’t want to push her to call us anything but what she wants to, okay?"

Tony was almost in tears for Gibbs being so okay with this and holding his hand in a public place.

"Yes," Tony said, then hesitated and just to get a reaction, added, "Pookie."

Gibbs shook his head and smiled. He continued to hold Tony’s hand as they walked into the hospital, only releasing it when they got to the front desk to get their visitor’s badges to allow them into the pediatric ward to visit Jenny.

The pediatric ward was on the seventh floor. Once the elevator stopped on that floor, the security guard checked their badges and let them into the ward, sending them in the direction of her room. They got to her room and saw that she had a roommate, as well as a visitor in the room.

The visitor was an average looking woman of about middle age, and she was talking to Jenny. When Jenny saw the boys walking into the room though, she stopped talking to the woman, her face lighting up with a wide smile.

"Hey there, Sunshine," Gibbs said.

"Hey, honey, how are you today?" Tony asked.

"Hi, Tony, Mr. Gibbs."

"Okay, I thought we already talked about this. You have to stop the Mr. part. It’s just Gibbs or Jethro, okay?"

She smiled and nodded. The lady sitting next to the bed had a chart in her hands and stood up when they entered the room.

She held out her hand to each of them. "Mr. DiNozzo, Mr. Gibbs, nice to meet you both. I’m Miss Parks, Jenny’s social worker. May I please have a word with you gentlemen in the hallway?"

"Sure," Gibbs said, motioning to Tony with his head to follow.

Tony leaned down and kissed Jenny’s cheek, saying, "Be right back, Jenny," before following Gibbs and Miss Parks out into the hallway.

"Once again I’d like to say it’s nice to meet the both of you."

"Likewise. Is there something we should be concerned about?"

"Oh, no, gentleman. I just wanted to introduce myself and make sure you understand Child Services is only doing it’s job. It should be an easy transition to make the little girl your ward since her mother expressed she live with you, Mr. DiNozzo."

"Yeah, can’t say I wasn’t shocked by that. I had no idea."

"I’ve talked to the hospital staff already, and they said both of you were great when she was downstairs. We also tried to call Director Sheppard today to start the process of vetting the both of you but was told she was no longer with NCIS."

"Yes, she had some issues and was removed form the position just earlier today."

"Oh, I’m sorry to hear that."

"Why?" Tony said. "I’m not."

Gibbs glared at him. Not because it wasn’t true but because he’d said it in front of Miss Parks.

Miss Parks looked at him curiously, but all she said was, "Well, anyway, the temporary custody hearing is planned for Wednesday, and she should be released to you at that point. We’ll bring her to the trial, and you can take her home from there. I’m just glad she has two people who want to look after her."

"Even though I wasn’t expecting Monica to want this, Jenny is a great kid, and it won’t be a hardship."

Miss Parks smiled. "I’ll leave you to your visit with the little girl. Have a nice day, gentlemen."

Tony smiled and went back into Jenny’s room while Gibbs shook the social worker’s hand and thanked her for her help.

"So, they said you get out on Wednesday," Tony said, sitting in a chair between Jenny’s bed and the wall, her bed being the second one in the room.

"Yeah, Miss Parks said she’ll take me to the courthouse and then you guys can take me home."

"That’s right."

Gibbs took the chair Miss Parks had been sitting in, the one closer to the door. "On the way back to our house we can stop and pick up some of your stuff."

"NO!" Jenny snapped at Gibbs’ words.

Tony and Gibbs shared a look of surprise.

"What’s the matter, honey?" Tony asked, trying to take her hand.

"Nothing," Jenny whispered, looking down at her hands where they were twisted in the covers. "I just don’t want to go back to that place. It hurts."

"Jenny, I understand it hurts, but you need-"

"No, please don’t make me go there," Jenny pleaded, almost in tears. "I don’t want anything from that place."

Tony and Gibbs both stood and sat on their respective edges of the bed. Tony held out his arms, and Jenny fell into them.

"It’s okay, honey, we can get you all new stuff if you want," Gibbs said, rubbing her hand, wishing he knew how to make this easier for her.

"Really?" Jenny asked, pulling away from her spot on Tony’s chest and looking at Gibbs.

Gibbs put his arms out to hug the little girl, and she went into them willingly. Tony wasn’t jealous or mad; he knew Gibbs was being the protector of his family in the same way he was with his team.

"Yes, really. Jenny, we just want to help. In time you might want to go back or want some of your things, but until then we’ll go shopping and get you new stuff. How does that sound?"

Jenny was returning the hug now. Gibbs pulled back a bit and looked into her face. "Tony and I were talking. How does the whole attic sound for a room for you? It’s the same size as the other floors. We can set it up so that it would be like two different rooms, a place to sleep and a place for you to have your desk, computer and everything else."

"I can have my own computer?"

"Of course. You’ll need it for schoolwork."

"Thank you, Jethro." She hugged the ex-Marine while Tony put his hand on her back.

"Do you have a favorite color?" Tony asked.

"I love pink. Just like the ribbon around the bear Jethro brought me. See?" she added, picking up the bear and showing off the ribbon.

Gibbs almost lost it at that point. Tony could see his control was being tested, he just didn’t know why. But it didn’t matter. He put his hand on Gibbs’ arm, showing his silent support for whatever he needed.

"Jenny," Tony said hesitantly, "it might not be easy for you at school."

"What do you mean, Tony?" Jenny asked, letting go of Gibbs and turning to Tony.

"Well, honey, having two men looking after you, two men who love each other is what I’m talking about. There are people who won’t like it and will say bad things to you because of it."

"But why? Mom-" Jenny stopped and drew a shuddering breath because it still hurt to even think about her mother. She couldn’t hold back the sob that escaped her.

Gibbs took her in his arms again. "It’s okay, honey. Cry if you want to."

Jenny did just that. She cried. Tony was rubbing her back while Gibbs held her. She cried for a good fifteen minutes till she was able to get herself under control again.

Wiping at her cheeks, she said, "Mom said it was okay for two men to love each other. I asked her once `cause I was confused about Jethro and you. When we first moved in and we had you over for dinner."

"I remember that. And your mom was right. It is okay, but some people in this world just don’t think it is."

Jenny was still holding tightly to Gibbs. She was scared and hurt. Losing her mother was painful, and she hurt inside. And now to know that people might not like her living with Tony and Jethro…

"So what do I call the both of you?" she asked after about thirty minutes of silent crying in Gibbs’ arms with Tony rubbing her back soothingly.

"Whatever you want, honey," Tony said, looking at Gibbs for support on that one.

"You can call us whatever you want, honey," he agreed.

"Okay," she said sleepily.

Gibbs could feel the exhaustion seeping into her little body and helped her lay down. She was still being given pain meds, and the nurse had just come in and given her a little more of the meds. Jenny fell asleep with each man holding a hand at around 1:00 PM.

One of the nurses came into the room a bit later and coughed quietly to get their attention, nodding her head in the direction of the hall. Gibbs looked at her, then looked at Tony, asking him with his eyes if he should go. Tony nodded, staying where he was on the side of the bed but watching Gibbs and the nurse talking in the hall. He looked at Gibbs questioningly when he came back in.

"Abby needs us to go to Headquarters. The SecNav and the new Director need to talk to both of us right now."

Tony’s brows drew together. "About what?"

"I don’t know, Tony. We have to go, but it’s hard," Gibbs said softly as he put his hand on Jenny’s shoulder and shook her gently. "Hey, sunshine, can you wake up for a moment, please?"

"Um, Jethro, what’s wrong?" she asked groggily, seeing the concern in his face.

"Tony and I have to leave for a little while. Our boss needs to talk to us. If we can come back again tonight, we will. Okay?"

"Do you have to leave?" she murmured, trying to sit up but having difficulty because she was lightheaded from the meds.

"Yes, honey, we do."

"Boss, do both of us have to go?"

"Abby told the nurse we both have to go. The whole team is being called in. Emergency meeting."

"Okay, got it. Jenny, I’m sorry honey, but both of us need to go. But if we get done before visiting hours are over we’ll come back. If not we’ll be here first thing in the morning. Okay?"

"Okay," she said quietly, voice quivering in an effort not to cry again.

Gibbs took over again, holding her. When she was almost asleep, he laid her back down. She was asleep before her head hit the pillow, traces of tears streaking her flushed cheeks.

"This sucks."

"I know, Tony. I’m not happy about it either, but we go play nice, find out what the SecNav wants, then get our asses back here."

"Sounds like a plan."

With one last look at a sleeping Jenny, both men left the room, hands occasionally brushing as they went down to their car for their trip to NCIS HQ.

part 2 by rednetra
Author's Notes:
Tony got sick and then now they have a child

Gibbs and Tony were heading to HQ, Gibbs driving like he normally did.

"Um, Boss."

"Yes?" Gibbs glanced over at his lover and noticed he was almost green.

"Think we can-" Tony put his hand over his mouth in an effort to stop the nausea and what was in danger of making a return appearance.

"Oh, sorry, forgot you're not one-hundred percent." Gibbs didn't sound sorry, but he did stop driving like a mad man.

"Thanks, Boss. You know, you might have to drive like a human now with Jenny."

"When she's in the car I think I can do that."

The hospital was about a fifteen-minute drive from NCIS Headquarters. Gibbs normally would have made it in half the time, but today the time was closer to what it should have been. They pulled into the parking garage and parked on the first floor, their footsteps echoing hollowing in the structure as they walked towards the entrance of the building. As they neared the door they noticed a security guard escorting Chip out of the building.

Chip glared at the two men. Gibbs and Tony ignored the lab tech, or as it seemed now the former lab tech.

"Good. Boss, he kind of reminded me Hitler. I thought it was the moustache, but he still gave me that feeling even after you made him shave it off."

Tony and Gibbs walked into the building, earning a smile from the security guard on duty.

"Hey, Tony."

"Hey, Mike, how are the kids?" Tony questioned as he signed in, smiling at the guard.

"Great, and thanks for that game thing you found. I believe their exact words were that ‘you rock'."

"Not a problem." Tony leaned in closer and said in a mock-whisper, "I have a
CONNECTION when it comes to video games."

Mike looked around, then looked at Tony and Gibbs. "Just a heads up, guys, but all hell is breaking loose in there. The new Director wants you both in Con 4."

"Thanks, Mike," Gibbs said.

He and Tony took the elevator to the second floor where the conference rooms were located and entered room #4. Abby, Ducky, McGee and Ziva were already there.

"Hey, guys," McGee said by way of greeting. "We were told to sit in here and wait."

"Hurry up and wait," Gibbs commented as he found the carafe of coffee in the middle of the table and poured himself a cup, closing his eyes and smiling in ecstasy as he inhaled the aroma.

"So, do we have a clue who-"

The door opened, ending Tony's question, and in walked former Director Marrow. They all stood when he entered.

"Thank you ladies and gentlemen for coming on such short notice." He nodded at them. "Please take your seats, we have a few things to go over."

"Tom."

"Jethro, always nice to see you."

"Not that I'm not glad to see you, but what the hell are you doing back here?"

"Okay, let me start by saying that Sheppard has been fired. The SecNav would like to extend his personal thanks for coming forward and exposing her for what she was. I've been assured she will never again work in this kind of field."

The whole table smiled their pleasure at the news.

"Next, the person you all knew as Chip has also been let go as he was a mole for the ex-director."

"Good, he was an ass," Abby said, earning her a look from Gibbs. "What, Gibbs, he was."

"Okay, enough please. Effective as of one hour ago I have been placed back as Director of NCIS."

"Good to have you back, sir," Gibbs said, standing to shake his hand.

"Ms. Sheppard had me removed from this position by the same means by which she was going to get Special Agent DiNozzo out of the picture. She had friends in high places and was using her position to try to, I believe her words were, ‘reclaim what was mine'."

Gibbs sighed. "I'm sorry you and Jimmy had to be dragged into all this because of her obsession and delusions."

"So were we, but he is fine. Sheppard had him put on extended medical leave because of a sprained ankle, but he will be back to work by the end of the week, Ducky."

"Good. I've missed young Mr. Palmer."

"Which brings me to the next point. The SecNav did ask me about you and Tony, Jethro, wanting to know if you can still perform your job working with each other."

Tony's eyes widened and he opened his mouth but Marrow halted him with a raised hand.

"Not to worry, Agent DiNozzo. I assured him this would not affect any of you and that this was the best team in NCIS. I let it be known splitting you up would be stupid. Was I correct in saying that, that this wouldn't change the way you work with each other or anyone else on the team?"

"Yes, sir," Tony and Gibbs said in unison.

"Good, it's as I thought. And Officer David."

"Yes, sir."

"With you coming forward we can surmise that you were not working for the former Director. Is that correct?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good. If you wish to stay and remain a member of NCIS, we would like to have you stay."

"Sir, I think I would like that."

"Good."

A smile crossed the faces of the other team members, including Abby. The lab tech even went so far as to pat Ziva on the back, earning a surprised look from the newest agent.

"Now, just a few more things. Effective as of this moment, this team is off the books till further notice."

"What?" Tony asked incredulously, wondering if for all the talk of it being okay they were all suspended for their methods in bringing down Sheppard.

"Tom, what the hell," Gibbs said.

"Relax, it's not a punishment. Ducky informed me of what has transpired in the past few days, and with Tony's recent medical history, not to mention the new addition to your family, you will need time. I might add I called child services back and gave them a good word for the both of you. You've all been pulling an extreme amount of overtime lately and officially never took time off after the passing of Special Agent Todd. I'm putting you all on mandatory administrative leave till after the first of the year, with pay. The only condition is that each of you see the staff counselor."

There were several groans from around the table, but no one protested.

"Jethro, Tony, if you both need more time with the young girl, just ask. I know what it's like adopting a child, and with the situation your adoption will be a lot harder on the family as a whole contending with the recent loss of the young girl's mother in such a sudden, tragic way. So, people, that means I do not want to see any of you logged in at this building till after the first of the year. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir," was the response of everyone present, accompanied by wide smiles.

"Okay, people, dismissed. Jethro, Tony, can you please stay?"

"Okay," Gibbs said, then looked at the others. Then at his watch. It was too late to get back to the hospital "Guys meet up at Kobi's."

"Got it, Boss-man," Abby said, bounding out of the room, nearly holding hands with Ziva.

Ziva, who had previously only met with dislike from the Goth tech, was taken aback by the affection Abby was showing her now. Ducky and McGee followed, discussing plans for their unexpected time off, leaving Gibbs, Tony and Marrow.

"Tom."

"Jethro, Tony, if either of you need anything, just let me know."

"Tom, thanks, but I think you've done everything we could have asked for," Gibbs said to his old friend.

"Good, and if you should need help with the move, just call. Jimmy and I will be glad to help."

"Thanks, but I was planning on hiring movers and having them do all the work."

Gibbs looked at Tony in surprise.

"What?" Tony said, looking at both men and smiling. "I hate to pack."

"I'd think you'd be an old hand at it with as many jobs as you've had," Gibbs said dryly.

Tony rolled his eyes. "How do you think I know I don't like packing?"

Gibbs shook his head, then turned to the Director. "Tom you're more then welcome to join us for dinner."

"I'd love to, but I have a few mores fires to put out that bitch has started."

"Thanks again, Tom."

Gibbs shook his hand as they left the room, he and Tony heading to their desks in the bullpen.

"Boss?"

"Yes, DiNozzo."

"Him and…"

"Drop it, Tony."

"Okay, not a problem."

Tony grabbed his laptops from his desks and left the office without a bit of reluctance. They exchanged good-byes with Mike the security guard on their way out, wishing him happy holidays as well since they wouldn't be back till after the New Year.

The team met at Gibbs' favorite Japanese restaurant for dinner. Most of them had no idea what they were eating, but they didn't care. The food was good and the company was even better. The party turned into a celebration of Cait's life and their future. Everyone enjoyed themselves, but by the time the party broke up, it was already 6:00 PM. Visiting hours for the pediatrics ward were now over.

"Boss," Tony said, his upset showing in that one word.

"I know, Tony, but we'll go first thing in the morning. Visiting hours start for her ward again at 1000 hours, so we can leave early and stop at my lawyer's office first."

"Good, then we can swing by my bank and my lawyer."

"Tonight let's stop by your place and pick up some more clothing. Not that I don't like seeing you in sweats or better yet no clothing at all, but your car is still there and I thought you might want to bring it over to our house."

"Smart man. I knew there was a reason I loved you."

Tony put his hand on Gibbs leg as they drove towards the apartment complex. He didn't rub Gibbs' leg, merely rested his hand there. Gibbs took the hand in his and held it against his thigh till they reached Tony's place.

"Boss, what are we going to do about Jenny not wanting any of her stuff or her mother's stuff from their place?" Tony asked as they entered the building.

"Tony, she's going through a hard time right now. For now we pack up everything and put it in a storage unit. Then when she's ready she can get what she wants."

"What if-"

"I was also thinking she might want to see a counselor," Gibbs continued casually. "Maybe we should all go as a family."

Tony put one hand on his forehead and one on his chest, falling back against the wall in a mock faint; the action was punctuated by a ding as the elevator door opened.

"What was that for?" Gibbs questioned as the doors slid closed behind them.

"Leroy Jethro Gibbs, I never would have pegged you for a counselor type person. You were one of the ones groaning when Marrow said we had to see one."

"That was about work. This is different. I have seen one once before, after-" Gibbs stopped what he was saying as the elevator doors opened.

Tony saw the pain in his face and heard it in his voice and stepped closer to his lover to plant a kiss on him. His tongue asked for entry into Gibbs mouth, and Gibbs allowed it. He wasn't ashamed of his love for another man, was, in fact, proud of it. They kissed in the hallway, right outside Tony's apartment. Tony eventually broke the kiss.

"Okay, I think it would be good for all of us to see one, as a family."

Tony unlocked the door to his place. Gibbs walked to the kitchen and gathered the perishables from the fridge, the stuff McGee had brought for them. Tony went to his bedroom and was packing a suitcase.

Gibbs walked in and stood in the doorway, watching as Tony took clothing out of his closet. He smiled at the younger man's wardrobe. He had everything from tailored Armani suits to ratty old T-shirts and sweat suits.

"You look good just like that."

Tony jumped. "Stop doing that."

"What?"

"That sneaking up on people thing you have going for you."

Gibbs walked over to his lover and put his arms around him and kissed his neck, worried that it felt so warm; much warmer than it should be.

"Honey, you okay?"

"Fine," Tony said, turning turned around in Gibbs' embrace.

Gibbs kissed his forehead. "You're running a fever."

"I'm fine," Tony reiterated.

"You might feel fine, but let's get you home and into bed just in case."

"Always trying to get me into bed. I see how it is, you only want me for my body."

"Keep dreaming, DiNozzo," Gibbs said, releasing Tony with a smack to the ass.

Walking over to the dresser, he opened drawers till he found Tony's underwear, intending to help him pack.

Seeing what he was doing, Tony said, "No, don't," but it was too late.

Gibbs stopped and blinked when he saw what was on top of the boxer briefs in the drawer.

"Um, Boss, I can explain," Tony said, looking like a deer caught in headlights when Gibbs picked up the fuzzy cuffs and put them in his pocket.

"Okay, talk."

"Uh, they were a gift. Just a gag gift, nothing more."

"Oh, really? Such a shame." Gibbs smiled and walked out of the room, back towards the kitchen, calling back over his shoulder, "Bus is leaving, Tony."

Tony was still in shock but managed to move when Gibbs said that. He began throwing socks and underwear into his suitcase. Shoes could wait; the sneakers he was wearing would be fine for now. Shutting his suitcase, he grabbed it and hurried out of the bedroom.

"Boss, what did you mean back there?"

"I have no clue what you're talking about, honey," Gibbs said innocently, then ruined it by winking at Tony.

Tony got the hint and smiled from ear to ear. He was still smiling when they reached the parking lot and both cars. He continued to smile, and Gibbs noticed it when they got out of their cars at the house. He knew what that smile meant, but Tony was still sick and that would have to wait.

"Okay, take your meds, then head upstairs and into bed."

"No."

"Yes, Tony. You're still sick, even if you feel better."

"Gibbs, I hate that stuff."

"I don't care. You need to get better, honey." Gibbs kissed his cheek. "So no more of last night till you're better."

Tony stuck out his lip in a pout.

"I am a Marine, and that does not work on me, Mister."

"Damn," Tony said, kissing Gibbs hard and fast before the other man knew what had even hit him. He smiled as he released Gibbs before running up the stairs.

Gibbs was still smiling himself as he made Tony a bowl of soup. When he took it up to their room, he found Tony curled up on the bed, holding Gibbs' pillow and sleeping.

Gibbs smiled as he set the tray on the nightstand and woke Tony up. "Honey, you need to take your meds," he said softly.

Still mostly asleep, Tony didn't fight him when he gave him the drugs and water. Gibbs removed his clothing and crawled into bed with Tony. Feeling the new body in the bed, Tony rolled over till he was half-on and half-off Gibbs. With a smile of contentment Gibbs brought his arm around and pulled Tony even closer. Kissing his forehead, he was pleased to note it wasn't as warm as before.

Closing his eyes, Gibbs drifted into sleep with his precious bundle held close.

End Notes:
OK again I would like to thank Lady Jane for all her help in this little endeavor. Also I would like to say that I am not sure how in the real world this adoption would work and how much child services will be involved but this is what I guess might happen, so please bear with me. Also last night at work I did some math and planning this story out a little more and it will be LONG. So far I have up to part 10 started and it is pushing 100 pages if put all together and this is just from the day Tony gets out to the day Harry Potter 4 comes out (and yes Tony is taking Gibbs to see a movie) . A lot of it for now is just normal day to day stuff with the boys and Jenny forming a life together so it might be a little long and not as fun, so please bear with me. There will be speed bumps so far in my head the story will map out the next year and then a little longer. I might make a little longer a sequel but at any time people want the story to stop just let me know and I will stop it. I do not want to bore the people and great readers out there.



Ok thank you for listening to me babble. Now on to the story
part 3 by rednetra
Author's Notes:
tony got sick and now they have a littel girl.

The next morning Gibbs woke as usual at 0500 hours, Tony still cuddled against him, using him as a pillow. Gibbs smiled, enjoying the feel of the hard, muscular body pressed up against him. Deciding to forego his run this morning, he pulled Tony closer and went back to sleep. When next he awoke Tony was still snuggled up with him, as if he hadn't moved. Full of love for the man, Gibbs kissed Tony's head, rubbing his lips against the silky dark hair till Tony began to stir.

"Um."

"Time to get up, honey."

Tony ran his hand over Gibbs' fuzzy chest, purring, "How about a quickie?" His hand continued running over Gibbs' torso, heading down South to a growing erection.

Gibbs breath caught in his throat, but he stopped Tony's hand. Tony lifted his head, looking at him curiously.

"Tony, number one, you're still not feeling well, and number two, we need to get up and get ready; there are a lot of things we need to do this morning before we visit Jenny. We need to see my lawyer, and we have some shopping to do for Jenny."

Tony sighed. "I know, but I really wanted to play love-struck teenager this morning."

Tony rolled off Gibbs and walked to the bathroom, putting a little extra movement into his hips. Gibbs stacked his hands behind his head and watched the wiggle of that ass till it disappeared into the bathroom, wanting nothing so much as to follow Tony and fill that ass with his aching hardness. But he couldn't. Not now. There was too much to do.

With a sigh of regret Gibbs got out of bed and threw on a pair of boxers before heading towards the kitchen. He poured a cup of fresh, hot coffee, silently thanking the inventor of coffee makers with automatic timers. After savoring a cup, he pulled out eggs and bacon and began to make breakfast. He ate his own food and was just finishing up Tony's food when the younger man came down the stairs, showered and dressed.

"You can cook," Tony said in surprise when he saw the steaming plate of food waiting for him.

"Of course. My mother made sure I could cook and sew and take care of myself."

"Well. We know who'll be doing the cooking in this partnership," Tony said with a smile as he sat down and dug in.

"Let me guess, you can't cook."

"Nope. I never had to. We always had a cook till I hit college, and then take-out became my friend."

Gibbs smiled and kissed Tony's head before running upstairs for his own shower. He was out in less then five minutes, then dressed and changed the sheets on the bed. Carrying the dirty linen downstairs, he started a load of laundry. By the time he'd had his second cup of coffee, it was 8:30 AM.

Picking up the phone, he called his lawyer's office, requesting a meeting as soon as possible. He was told he could see the man if he could make it there in twenty minutes. He agreed to be there, then went back in to the kitchen.

"We need to get moving, Tony. My lawyer is expecting us in twenty minutes."

"Cool. After we see your lawyer we can stop by the bank and open a joint account."

‘Tony, look, I can't take-"

Gibbs was stopped by a kiss.

"Really, Tony-"

Tony kissed the man again.

"Tony," Gibbs began in exasperation. "I-"

Once again Tony kissed him.

"If we keep this up, we might not leave the house at all today."

"Now THAT is a good idea, but we have a little girl who needs us," Tony said, kissing him again before going into the entryway for his shoes and jacket. Grabbing his keys, he said, "I'm driving."

Gibbs didn't argue, just followed him out and got into the passenger seat of Tony's car.

"Honey, you know we might need to get a bigger car, one designed for a family."

"Yeah, I thought about that. But neither one of us is the mini van type," Tony said with a smile and he headed down the driveway that snaked through the woods. "So, where are we going?"

Gibbs gave Tony the name of the lawyer and the address. Tony made the trip without pissing off any other drivers, something Gibbs' had never managed.

Gibbs and Tony were taken directly to Mr. Bristow's office. Tony noted the fine furniture and leather-bound books, impressed that Gibbs' lawyer wasn't some run of the mill Joe. He was even more impressed with the quality of the coffee offered.

"What can I do for you today, Jethro?" the smiling older man asked after introductions were made.

Gibbs leaned forward. "What I need to know, Aaron, is what it will take to put half of everything I have in Tony's name."

To Tony's surprise, the man didn't even raise an eyebrow.

"What exactly do you mean by EVERYTHING?"

"I mean everything. Half of the house, the land, the stocks, everything I own."

"Some will be nothing more than signing a few papers, but the land and house will require a new deed to be drawn up and registered. Do you have your current deed with you?"

Gibbs nodded, pulling an envelope out of his inner jacket pocket, causing a lifting of Tony's eyebrow. He hadn't seen the man get that.

Aaron Bristow took the deed and looked it over. "Everything seems to be in order. Maria will take care of writing it all up, and we'll call you when it's ready to be signed." He folded his hands on his desk and smiled. "Is there anything else I can help you with, Jethro?"

Gibbs drew a deep breath. "Actually, there is. Tony is being made guardian of a little girl and intends to adopt her. I want the paperwork started so that I can adopt her as well, or at least be named another guardian."

"Through an adoption agency?"

"No," Tony said, telling him the story of Jenny and Monica and her will.

"I see. I don't foresee a problem, but it's something I will have to investigate thoroughly before moving forward. What is the young girl's social worker's name?"

"Miss Parks."

Bristow made notes, then looked up at the men. "I'll get on it right away."

"Thanks, Aaron," Gibbs said, standing and offering his hand to the man who also stood.

"My pleasure, Jethro."

Tony offered his hand as well. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Bristow."

"Likewise, Mr. DiNozzo."

From there they went to Tony's lawyer's office, basically going through the same process once again, then headed towards Tony's bank, located on the outskirts of a mall parking lot. Gibbs raised an eyebrow when the president himself took them into his office to handle the transaction and transfer Tony was requesting.

Making it a true joint account, Gibbs had his assets moved into Tony's account since he banked there as well. Page after page of information was entered into the computer, printing out page after page for the men to sign. Gibbs blue eyes widened and he nearly choked when he saw the amount listed on the paper.

"Good Lord, Tony, how did you get this much money?" he asked after the president had left the office for a document he needed for the transaction. "I thought your parents disinherited you?"

"My Aunt Tinsy loved me," Tony said with a fond smile. "She was always proud that I never wanted the money, that I always wanted to go to Ohio State and become a cop rather than falling back on my father's money and name. So when she passed I inherited all her money and holdings."

"Tony, this says you have $22,000,000.00 in savings alone."

Tony shrugged. "Sounds about right for the savings. The bonds add probably another couple of million, and the stock fluctuates daily because of the sometimes erratic stock market."

Gibbs just looked at the man. His man: his filthy rich man. Good God, what had he gotten himself into? he wondered as he signed all the papers the president pushed in front of him after returning to the office. He was still reeling as they left the bank.

"I knew you had a trust fund, but I never imagined anything like this," Gibbs said, stopping in the middle of the parking lot.

When Tony noticed Gibbs was no longer beside him, he walked back to him, took his arm, pulled him to the car and pushed him gently up against the door.

"Damn, Tony, you're stinking rich."

"So are you now."

"Tony, really, that is way too-"

"Shut up. You are my husband in my mind, body and soul, so why not monetarily as well. Now how about we walk over there and pick up some clothing for Jenny," Tony said, nodding towards the mall across the parking lot from them.

"Yeah, sure," Gibbs murmured, not knowing what else to say. His mind was in a whirlwind since the man he loved had just made him a multi-millionaire. He still couldn't quite grasp the situation as he and Tony walked into Macy's.

"Okay, what would a little girl want?" Tony pondered as they headed towards the kids department.

Gibbs just looked around helplessly, completely out of his element. Not so Tony. He was right at home shopping.

Tony found a sales clerk, explained they were adopting a little girl and they need help with sizes. With his eye for detail, Tony was able to give the clerk accurate estimates of Jenny's height and weight. The clerk showed him a dress she considered would be the right size. Tony held it up and eyed it.

"What do you think?" he asked Gibbs. "Looks about her size, doesn't it?"

Gibbs merely shrugged. "I'll have to trust your judgment on this one."

"I think it's right."

Tony began picking out clothing he thought Jenny would like, which turned out to be a large majority of the different styles in the kids department.

"Tony, don't you think this is a little much?" Gibbs questioned, not really sure what was appropriate for a little girl.

"Nope, never enough for our little girl."

Gibbs shook his head. "You are insane. You know that, don't you?"

"Hey, shopping is an art," Tony said, "and I am an artist."

After paying for their purchases, Tony handed the bags to Gibbs without even asking. The older man was stuck being Tony's pack mule, carrying the ever-growing collection of bags throughout the mall, trailing behind Tony like a faithful husband.

"Where are we going now?"

"There's a bed store here in the mall. She needs a new bed for her new house."

"You're too much, Tony."

Tony smiled, glanced around and sneaked in a kiss without too many people seeing. Gibbs couldn't help the smile that sprang to his lips at the touch of Tony's soft mouth on his.

They found the bedding store and bought a large canopy bed, as well as a down comforter and pillows. The bed was scheduled for delivery and assembly on Thursday. After they finished there, Tony dragged Gibbs into Spencer's, where he bought Jenny a lava lamp, a strobe light and any other kitsch item he thought a ten-year old girl might like, including a butterfly chair and a fuzzy pillow.

Gibbs raised his eyebrows when he caught Tony hiding something from him, but he didn't say anything, merely smiled. Tony was having fun shopping, and he loved seeing Tony so happy, even if he got stuck with all the bags.

"You ready?" Gibbs finally said. "It's almost noon, and Jenny will be worried we're not coming."

"Oh, shit, I totally lost myself. How could you let me?" Tony laughingly complained, smiling as he walked out of Spencer's carrying the bags from there.

Gibbs still had all the other bags. He really did feel like a pack mule, or like one of the other faithful husbands tagging along behind their shopping wives. At least Tony didn't have a purse for him to carry.

Gibbs placed all the bags in the trunk of the car and got in on the passenger side as Tony slid behind the wheel, saying he was still driving so their purchases, as well as themselves, made it their in one piece.

Gibbs looked at Tony in amazement. "Shopping is a sport to you."

"Yep. Just wait till you see what I get you for Christmas."

"Honey dust again?" Gibbs asked with a smile.

Tony wiggled his eyebrows and put his hand on Gibbs' leg, leaving it there as they drove towards the hospital, only taking it off his thigh when they went through the Burger King drive through. Once they were at the hospital and parked, Gibbs grabbed the bags containing the clothing and carried it inside.

"You could help with this, DiNozzo."

"But, Boss, didn't you say just this morning that I'm still not well?"

Gibbs shook his head, wondering how many times in the years to come his words would be thrown back in his face. At least Tony held the door for him as they entered Jenny's room.

"Hey there, Peanut, how are you?" Tony asked as he neared the chair where she was sitting, a blanket tucked around her.

"Tony," she said happily, smiling broadly.

"Why aren't you in bed, young lady?" Gibbs asked with a smile as he placed all the bags in a corner.

"Hi, Jethro. They wanted me to sit in a chair for a little while after they had me walking in the hallway. They said something about circulation and my incision or something like that. What is that?" she asked, switching from one subject to the next without missing a beat as kids were wont to do.

"Well, we went shopping and got you all new clothing like you said you wanted," Tony said, talking while he unpacked the clothing. Looking around in an exaggerated manner, he pulled a smaller paper bag from one of the bags.

Jenny eyes lit up when she saw the Burger King name on the bag and smelled the food.

"I got you your favorites, chicken nuggets and fries," Tony said while placing the food on the table and rolling it up to her.

Gibbs was standing in the way so that the nurses could not see her through the window with her contraband. It was easier since she once again had a room to herself, her roommate having been released already.

While she ate Tony showed Jenny all the clothing they'd picked out for her. He wanted her to try it all on, but Gibbs wouldn't let her, saying there would be took much bending and too much of a chance of tearing open her incision. Tony grinned sheepishly, saying he should have thought of that, that he was just too anxious. He then told her about the canopy bed they'd ordered for her.

Jenny started to cry when Tony went into a detailed explanation of the bed. Both men looked at one another in alarm, Gibbs standing close beside her chair and Tony sitting on the straight-back chair next to her.

"What's wrong, Peanut?" Tony asked softly, hugging the crying little girl.

"N-nothing."

"This is not nothing, honey," Gibbs said, rubbing her back with one hand and resting the other hand on Tony's shoulder. "What's the matter?"

"I'm crying because I'm happy but sad, too."

"You miss your mom."

"Yes, but I'm glad you're both going to look after me."

"Jenny, Jethro thinks we should go see a counselor as a family," Tony said, pulling away from her hold and the touch of Gibbs' hand.

"Miss Parks said she'd say something to you about that."

"You're okay with that?" Tony asked, not wanting to force her into anything she wasn't ready for.

"Yes, I think so. Miss Parks said it might be good to talk to someone."

"Honey," Gibbs said, crouching down to look her in the eye, "neither of us are trying to replace your mother. You know that, right?" he said seriously.

"Yes, I know."

"Okay. Also I want you to know that Tony and I are here for you no matter what. The only rule that we have for you in the house is that you respec. Think you can remember that?"

"Yes, Jethro."

"And it goes both ways, honey. If you're in your room, we'd never enter without knocking first. We expect the same from you. Unless it is an emergency, then you can come right in, any time, day or night. Think we can all live with this rule?"

Tony smiled at the way Gibbs was talking to her, as if she was a young person and not just a kid. Something about the way he was around her made him want to lean over and kiss the man, but he wasn't sure how Jenny would react.

"Yes, sir," Jenny said.

"Not that again. No sir. I work for a living," Gibbs said with a smile.

Tony chuckled, getting the joke that Gibbs was an enlisted man and never to be called sir. He put his hand on Gibbs, and something of his thoughts must have shown.

"You two going to kiss?" Jenny asked, seeing the hand on Gibbs and the weird look in Tony's eyes. It was the same look her mom had gotten when she'd first gone out with David, a guy she'd worked with for a while.

"Would you be bothered by that?" Tony asked, needing to know how she felt.

"I guess not. You both love each other and Mo-" Jenny started crying again.

This time Gibbs was the first to get his arms around the little girl. Tony hugged both of them.

"Mom said when two people love each other they sometimes kiss."

"Yes, that's true," Gibbs said.

The rest of the day went fast. Visiting hours were over at 8:00 PM. On weekdays they were different.

"Okay, honey," Gibbs said when the nurse gave him a pointed look through the window and pointed at her watch. "We'll be back tomorrow, and then we'll see you at the courthouse on Wednesday. Okay?"

Gibbs looked at her the entire time he was talking but wasn't quite prepared for her to reach out and hug him and kiss his cheek. Tony got a hug and kiss as well. Tony kissed her back while Gibbs kissed her head, her hair soft under his lips.

He thought of Megan then and was surprised to realize it didn't hurt quite as much.


End Notes:
you might what to read No More Sick Daysbefore starting this story
part 4 by rednetra
Author's Notes:
Tony got sick and a famly all at once

When the men returned home, Tony flopped down on the sofa, put his feet on the table and basically passed out. Gibbs was feeling a little lightheaded and run down himself as well, but he needed to get some things done. He covered Tony with a throw from the back of the sofa, kissed his head and walked upstairs. He put all the bags of stuff they'd bought for Jenny in the one spare room. They had left an outfit for her to wear home on Wednesday, but everything else had been brought back with them.

Gibbs then proceeded to go up to the attic. He looked at the boxes stored there and all the dust covering everything in the room, then set to work. There were about twenty boxes in all; they would be moved to the basement eventually, after they had been gone through, but for now he put them in the spare room. He had to make room for the bed that was being delivered on Thursday.

It took nearly two hours to move the boxes, and when he was done his breathing was harsher than it should have been from just that. He was, in fact, nearly huffing and puffing from the minor exertion, which wasn't like him since he was in great shape. Finished for the night, he went back downstairs to see Tony still passed out on the sofa. He laid down on the sofa, putting his head in Tony's lap and passed out himself.

Sometime in the middle of the night Tony's eyes snapped open. Feeling a strange pressure in his lap, he looked down and was just able, with the light from the hallway, to make out Gibbs lying there. Tony put his hand on Gibbs, his smile turning to a frown when he felt how warm Gibbs felt to the touch. He wasn't really hot, but neither was he at his normal temperature.

"Boss," Tony said softly, stroking Gibbs' forehead.

"Yes," Gibbs murmured sleepily, not waking up as quickly as he normally would have.

"You okay?"

"My back is killing me, but other then that, I'm fine. Why?" Gibbs asked, looking into Tony's eyes. Even in the meager light, he could see the love and concern there.

"You feel warm."

"I was working, Tony." Gibbs sat up, again feeling a little lightheaded and as if his head was the size of a watermelon.

Tony saw Gibbs sway a little when he got up and said, "No, you're not okay. This is not like you."

"I'm fine, DiNozzo."

"I'm not buying it." Tony got up, went into the bathroom and found a thermometer, then went back to the living room. "Under the tongue."

"I'm fine, honey," Gibbs said again, looking up at Tony now with the added light from the bathroom.

Tony reached over and turned on the lamp on the table. "Humor me please, baby," Tony cajoled, then froze when he realized what he'd just said. He put his hand on Gibbs' head and played with his hair. It was just a small word, but it was monumental when you'd never called anyone that before.

"Okay," Gibbs conceded, taking the thermometer, putting it under his tongue and looking at his watch.

Tony sat on the sofa and pulled Gibbs closer to lean on his chest. "They do make digital thermometers, you know."

Gibbs rolled his eyes. Figured Tony couldn't even have a thermometer that wasn't high tech.

After a minute Tony pulled it out of Gibbs' mouth and looked at it. "You're running a low grade fever, so you want to tell me again how you're really feeling?"

"It's nothing, honey. Must be from moving all the boxes out of the attic."

"You did that without me?"

"Yes. I seem to remember you've had trouble breathing, and it was very dusty up there. You're still getting better after your little stay in the hospital. Speaking of which, it's past time for your meds."

Gibbs got up, still feeling lightheaded, and went into the kitchen, Tony right behind him.

"Go lay down, Tony."

"Not unless you do, too," Tony said, standing there with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Tony, I'm fine."

"Then you won't mind if I call Ducky."

Tony walked out of the room, heading for the phone in the living room, Gibbs right behind him with a glass of water and Tony's pills.

"You are not calling Ducky at 0100."

"Baby, you were out in the rain the other day, for God knows how long. What if it's more than just a fever? You wouldn't want to give me something that might make me sicker, would you?" Tony said, playing his own health card with a smile.

Gibbs stewed for a moment. "Fine, I might be coming down with a cold. Happy now?"

"I'll be happy when you take some Nyquil and get in bed for some sleep."

Tony took his own meds, then went back to the bathroom and found Nyquil in the medicine cabinet. He poured out the prescribed amount and handed it to Gibbs with a smile.

"Please," was all Tony said.

"Okay, but for the record, I hate this stuff."

"Hey, look at it this way. It's the only medicine that comes with it's own shot glass."

Gibbs rolled his eyes and knocked back the burning liquid, not even bothering to hide his grimace. "Happy?"

"Yes, but for so many other reasons."

Tony leaned in and kissed the handsome man in front of him, running one hand up to Gibbs' head and the other hand over Gibbs' back, slipping it up under his shirt, flattening it against the warm, smooth skin there.

Gibbs returned the kiss longingly, running his own hand down underneath the back of Tony's pants and over the smooth-skinned ass. His other hand slid upwards around Tony's neck.

Tony started to nip down to Gibbs' neck, opening his mouth over the vulnerable flesh. Gibbs let out a cry at the feel of the hot, wet mouth on his throat.

"No, we can't. Both of us are sick and need rest." Gibbs stepped away from the loving, even though he wanted nothing so much as to continue.

"But-"

Gibbs put a finger over Tony's lips. "Tony, I love you, and I love making love to you, but it's not all I want from you. Right now we're both very tired, and I'm running a low grade fever, so how about we take a rain check and just go up and cuddle and fall asleep."

Tony broke out into laughter.

"What's so funny?"

"Never would have pegged you for the cuddling type, Boss," Tony said, embracing Gibbs. "But I think I might like that. You're huggable."

Gibbs smiled and took Tony's hand in his, holding it as they went upstairs. Gibbs got undressed, throwing his clothing into the hamper. Tony left his lying on the floor. Gibbs looked at the beautiful naked man.

"Um, Tony."

"What?"

"We have a hamper."

Tony smiled. "Yeah, I know, but I can put my clothes in it in the morning. Right now I have more important things to do."

Tony walked over to Gibbs, took his hand again and led him to the bed. Pulling back the covers, they both got into bed.

"You know, I was thinking that once Jenny comes home we might have to start sleeping with clothing on."

"Why?" Tony questioned, laying his head on Gibbs' chest a mere inch from his nipple. He kissed the nubbin, causing Gibbs to suck in a breath.

"Well, I remember-" Gibbs began, stopping suddenly when painful memories made his chest tighten. He was remembering when Megan was alive and she would come into his and her mother's room.

Tony felt the strength drain out of the man and knew what he was thinking about. "Boss, you know I'm here to talk, right?"

"Yes, honey, I know. It's just another reason to talk to a counselor. I have a lot I never talked to anyone about, not even Ducky. He knows about my first ex-wife and that our daughter died, but that's about all."

Tony kissed Gibbs' chest again. "It's okay, baby, I understand. And I understand why you think we should wear clothes to bed. It's in case Jenny needs us and comes into our room in the middle of the night."

"Yes," Gibbs said, kissing Tony's head again.

"Do me a favor, please, Jethro."

"If I can."

"Take it easy the next few days. If you have a cold, let's keep it minor."

"I think I can do that, but what about the move?"

"I know this guy. He was a cop at the same time I was in Baltimore, and he had to take retirement after fucking up his leg. He owns a moving company now. I was going to give him a call and have him pack up the place and move everything over. We can get a storage place for anything we don't keep here."

Tony stopped talking when he realized Gibbs' breathing had changed, becoming slow and steady in sleep. Kissing Gibbs' chest once again, Tony closed his eyes and let himself drift to sleep, loving the security of being wrapped in Gibbs' arms.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tony was the first to wake. That, in and of itself, was an unusual occurrence. The fact that Gibbs was nearly snoring was further proof that the man wasn't one hundred percent. He didn't even awaken when Tony left the bed to slip into a pair of boxers. The underwear would have to do for now since they'd forgotten and left his suitcase in the car.

Tony ran down the stairs and into the kitchen, expecting the smell of coffee to greet him. He stopped and blinked in shock, thinking Gibbs must have been worse than he let on to forget to ready the automatic coffee maker. He started a pot. While it was brewing he called his buddy about the move, knowing he would already be on the go at 8:30 AM. He talked to the man for a bit about personal things, then made arrangements for the move.

If everything went well, by Saturday everything would be packed up and moved. Tony was grateful for that. Many more nights sleeping in Gibbs' bed and he'd need traction for his back. It was no wonder the man rarely slept there. Even sleeping under the boat in the basement had to be better than that crappy mattress.

After finishing the arrangements for the move, Tony called around and found a storage unit large enough for his extra things and Monica's and Jenny's stuff. It was a bonus that the unit wasn't far from Gibbs' place. Eventually he knew Jenny would want to go through her mother's things and decide what to keep, what to give to charity and what to throw away.

Tony poured a cup of coffee for Gibbs and carried it up to the master bedroom. Once there he just stood there in the doorway, looking at the man he loved sleeping and thinking how much his life had changed in one short week.

Who would have thought him getting sick and being hospitalized would lead to such a life change, resulting in finally being with the man of his dreams. For that matter, who would have thought Gibbs swung both ways. He'd never guessed. The man had never given any indication that was he anything but a straight arrow.

But then Tony started to think about what he knew of the man and their relationship up to that point. The head slaps, the getting up into his face, maybe those had been signs all along and he just hadn't realized.

Whatever. That was the past. Now there was only the future to think of. A future with the man he loved. The only person he'd ever made love to; all the others had merely been sex, no love involved. Love was one of those four letter words that actually made a difference.

On top of the illness and the revelations between Gibbs and himself was the passing away of a friend and the gaining of a daughter. God, that was hard to wrap his mind around, the fact that for all intents and purposes he was now a father. It would be the first time for him but the second for Gibbs. He was glad they'd talked to Jenny, letting her know they didn't have any intention of trying to replace her mother but would be there for whatever she needed. They COULDN'T replace her mother, but they could love her like they'd both already started to do.

Gibbs started to stir, and Tony snapped out of his little daydream. Gibbs mumbled, eyes still closed. He wasn't even fully awake, but he could smell the coffee. Tony walked into the room, standing next to the bed and looking down at Gibbs as he opened those beautiful blue eyes.

"Hey there Marine," Gibbs said, voice sleep-rough and sexy. "Come here often?"

Tony sat down on the side of the bed and put the coffee mug on the nightstand. "Only when the ship brings me to port. But it looks like now I have a better reason to stay in port."

"What might that be?" Gibbs asked, grabbing Tony around the waist and pulling him down into a kiss.

"Mmm. You." Tony smiled, looking at his lover, his boss, his life mate.

"Nice."

Tony leaned in for another kiss. It wasn't the prelude to anything more, merely a good morning kiss. Sure there was passion, but more than anything there was love. Gibbs pulled away with a smile, closing his eyes and lying back against the pillow once more.

"What time is it?"

"About nine. I called the movers already and found a storage unit. We need to stop on the way to the hospital to sign the papers and pay a deposit. I'm going to have to do something about my apartment, too. I might have to pay more to break the lease since I just signed a new contract."

"Some places have a house clause so that if you buy one you can get out of your contract, and now that you own a house, you might be able to use that," Gibbs said with a smile, sitting up.

Tony put his hand on Gibbs' forehead. "You feel normal this morning."

"See, it was nothing."

"Nah, I think it's just because the germs were not stupid enough to hang around you."

Tony smiled, handed Gibbs the coffee and got up to go shower. Gibbs drank the whole cup of coffee, then got out of bed and walked down to get more, not bothering to put anything on. When he got back, he walked into the bathroom and leaned against the sink. Tony was just getting out of the shower.

"What happened to modesty and a little girl?"

"That is for tomorrow. For today…" Gibbs shrugged, smiling at the sight of a wet, naked Tony.

"Well, shit."

"What?" Gibbs asked, one brow rising.

"My stuff is in the car."

"Smart, DiNozzo."

"Hey, it was your fault. You distracted me before I got in the shower."

Gibbs smiled as he threw on a robe and walked outside to get Tony's suitcase since Tony's head was wet. When Gibbs came back he put the suitcase on the bed, then went to get a shower himself.

"How about we stop and pick up real food for Jenny and eat out at the diner," he called back into the bedroom, raising his voice to be heard over the water.

"Sounds like a plan to me," Tony called back, throwing on a pair of blue jeans and a gray turtle neck sweater.

Gibbs came out of the shower before Tony was even finished putting on his socks.

"Damn, that was fast."

"Once a Marine, always a Marine."

"Sumper Fi," Tony said.

Gibbs smiled as he dried himself off. Tony just sat there, watching the water as it tracked over Gibbs' body.

Gibbs caught him staring. "What?"

"Just looking at the old war-wounds man in front of me and thinking that if you had been around when Michelangelo was sculpting David it would have been called Jethro," Tony said with a wicked smile.

Gibbs' cheeks pinkened just a bit. "I love you, too," he said, throwing on his clothing.

The boys stopped at the diner, ate then got something to go. Tony had never been around Jenny for breakfast, so he wasn't sure what she would like, so they got her waffles. Didn't all kids like things they could put syrup on? Tony then had a thought of Gibbs with syrup on him. How much better it would be with the flavor of Gibbs.

Jenny was happy to see them, hugging them both when they bent down to her, then digging into the waffles. They smiled indulgently as they watched her put them away as if she hadn't eaten in a week. That meant she was mending, at least physically.

They sat with her the whole day, halfway through Gibbs going back to the diner to get something for them all. When Jenny drifted to sleep after eating, they just sat there, watching her sleep and keeping guard.

Later in the afternoon the social worker came around and explained that tomorrow was merely a formality, and it would be quick and simple. The background check on them had panned out like she knew it would. They couldn't work for the Navy, doing what they did, if their backgrounds weren't clean.

Tony and Gibbs told Miss Parks about their plans to see a counselor. She thought it was a good idea and promised to bring them a list of names of counselors specializing in such problems when she saw them the next day at the hearing. Both men thanked her. She did say there would be a home inspection once before the formal adoption was finished, saying once again it was just a formality. They told her about Jenny's room and that she seemed to be happy about the idea.

After leaving the hospital later that night when visiting hours were over, they went home and got into an argument over cleaning out the attic. Gibbs didn't want Tony breathing in the dust. Tony came back with the fact that Gibbs himself had been sick the previous night and that he wasn't going to let him do this alone. They were, after all, in this together.

They settled on a compromise with Tony wearing a bandana tied over his mouth and nose.

End Notes:
YOu might what to read No More Sick days before this story
part 5 by rednetra
Author's Notes:
Tony got sick and a family all at one time

Working together, Tony and Gibbs managed to clean every inch of the attic. Both were dirty and sweaty by the time they finished and in great need of a shower before bed. Tired and ready for sleep, they stepped into the shower together, steam rising around them from the warmth of the water.

Gibbs picked up the soap and washcloth, but Tony took them from his hands with a smile.

"Let me, Boss."

"Tony, I'm too tired for that right now."

"No sex, Jethro. I just want to wash you."

Gibbs nodded and turned around, presenting his back to Tony. Tony began running the soapy cloth over his back. Gibbs groaned when Tony would find a particularly sore area and massage it till the kinks were all gone. He hadn't realized just how tense his muscles were from all the cleaning. By the time Tony had scrubbed him head to toe, he was in a completely relaxed state.

"My turn," he said, taking the soap and cloth from Tony.

He washed Tony's back, trying to be clinical about the cleaning, but he couldn't help but caress the sculpted back while running the soapy cloth over it. Instead of relaxing him, the washing seemed to add tension to Tony's body. And when he turned around, Gibbs could see why.

Gibbs didn't say anything about the erection rising up between them, just moved the cloth over him in a slow, sensual manner. Tony hissed when the textured cloth was dragged over his sensitive nipples in a circular motion. Gibbs continued washing Tony, stopping at his navel, then bending down and starting at his feet, moving up his legs till he came to the throbbing hardness.

Neither man spoke, but Tony groaned when the first stroke of the cloth in Gibbs' hand over his hardness made him jerk, his cum splattering against Gibbs' stomach before being washed down the drain by the cooling water. They still said nothing, but Tony leaned over and gave Gibbs a gentle kiss of thanks as the older man reached over to turn off the water.

They dried themselves and were in bed by 10:00 PM. Gibbs ever-reliable internal alarm had failed him that morning, probably from a combination of mental and physical exhaustion and the Nyquil, so he wasn't taking any chances with such an important date. He set the alarm for 7:00 AM, giving them two hours to dress, eat and get to the courthouse by 9:00 AM. They had no idea what time their case would come before the judge and would have to be there from the start until they were called.

Gibbs didn't forget the coffee this time, setting the timer for 6:45 AM so it would be fresh and hot when they awakened.

They fell asleep snuggled together. They had dressed in boxers before hitting the bed, getting into the habit of wearing them.

The ringing of the alarm came all too soon. Gibbs was the first to wake. Tony hid under the covers, pulling them over his head. He didn't want to get out of a warm bed with an even warmer Gibbs. Not that the older man was running a fever, but his body generated a lot of heat that drew Tony while sleeping.

"Morning," Gibbs said, the words barely heard. It was more than just morning scratchiness. Gibbs had laryngitis.

"See," Tony said, kissing the man, "you overdid it."

He didn't care about morning breath. This was Gibbs. Hell, he'd puked on the man and sucker punched him. If Gibbs could deal with all that, a little thing like morning breath wasn't going to faze him. The kiss was long and hard, Gibbs participating fully. They had been kissing for nearly ten minutes when Gibbs' cell phone went off.

"Gibbs…Hey, Abby what's…Yes, today is the day…No, I think maybe Friday…Okay you and McGee bring dessert and call Ziva and Ducky and tell them both to bring something…Thanks, Abby…Yes, Abby, I'm fine, just a little cold…Yes, I know, from standing in the rain…Don't you even think about calling him for this...Thanks, Abs."

After Gibbs hung up, he looked at the man in his arms.

"So?"

"Abby wanted to come over tonight," Gibbs said, still barely able to be heard.

"Okay, so why did you say no?"

"Tony, Jenny is coming home tonight, and I thought it would be nice if it was just us for a few days. Yes, Jenny has met McGee and Abby, but still…"

"I knew there was another reason why I loved you. You're not just a pretty face." Tony kissed him quickly before getting out of bed and starting to get dressed.

"Damn," Tony said, smelling the coffee in the air, "what is that godawful smell?"

Gibbs sniffed, but with his cold, he was too stuffy to actually smell anything. "What? I don't smell anything."

"Okay, it's official. When we get back home, you're in bed for the rest of the day."

"Tony, I can't. I need to help out around here."

"Jenny will help you, then. I'm sure she'd love to feel useful. How does that sound?"

"Tony," Gibbs said in exasperation.

Tony picked up Gibbs' pants and pulled the fuzzy cuffs out of the pocket where they'd been stashed. "You WILL stay in bed, or I get to use these to keep you there. What do you think? Jenny might ask a few questions, but I'm willing to risk it. Are you?"

Gibbs' eyes narrowed. If looks could kill, Tony would have been pushing up daisies by that time. But the younger man didn't back down, just continued to stare at Gibbs, the cuffs dangling from one finger.

"Okay, you win. Save those for later."

Tony grinned, mind filled with images of Gibbs cuffed to the bed.

Gibbs smiled as well as he dressed. "How about if we compromise?"

"What did you have in mind?"

"I won't stay in bed, but I will stay on the sofa. If nothing else I can supervise from there. I might even break down and call the cable company."

"Okay, I think we can do that. As long as it is just the sofa," Tony stressed, walking over and putting his arms around the bare-chested Gibbs.

Gibbs kissed the man's nose. "You're cute when you get protective."

"Well, I can't let you have all the fun." Tony kissed him again before walking down to the kitchen.

Gibbs threw on a button-up shirt before following Tony downstairs. The younger man had already poured a cup of coffee for Gibbs but not himself today.

"I am so taking you shopping today for real coffee."

"This is real coffee," Gibbs said, his voice a little louder but still very raspy.

Tony snorted. "Yeah, right. Dream on, Boss."

Tony's cell phone started going off in the living room. He went to answer it, not giving Gibbs time to respond.

"DiNozzo…Yes, Abby…No, he's good, really…Abby don't call…Okay, but it's your head…Thanks, honey."

Tony went back into the kitchen.

"Who was that?" Gibbs asked, cup of coffee to his lips.

"Abby. She's calling Ducky."

"Tell me it's just to invite him over for Friday night dinner."

"Sorry, but, no. She's worried about us, Boss."

"I'll kill her."

"Hey, leave her alone. She's just making sure we're good."

Gibbs just growled.

"I think we should head out. I'm hungry, and since you're not cooking right now, we need to stop for food."

Gibbs nodded, then said, "Okay, but now I know what to get you for Christmas."

"And what would that be?" Tony asked as he and Gibbs were walking out the door.

"Cooking lessons," Gibbs said with a smile.

Tony smirked as he got into Gibbs' car, the company car he drove as team leader.

Glancing at Tony, he asked, "Have you thought about what we should do with Jenny when we go back to work? I know we don't want a babysitter, but there will be times when we can't get around it."

"We don't have to worry about it, because I'm not going back to work."

"Tony."

"Hear me out, Boss. I love my job, and you love yours, but now we have a bigger job, a job I never thought I really wanted. But now that it's part of my life, I found out I really do want the job of raising a family, but I am not fucking this up like my folks did with me."

"I understand that, Tony, so let me reiterate, I have had a long run at NCIS. Yes, you're right, I love the job, but I would trade it for this in a heartbeat. I fucked up the first time with my first wife and daughter, and I will not let that happen again," Gibbs stated emphatically, putting his hand behind Tony's head.

"How about for now we agree to disagree."

"Since we're both being stubborn bastards about it, I think for now that's all we can do. But know this, we will be there for her. Tom said we can come back when we want, so there's time for us to make a final decision."

"Good."

They stopped at the diner and grabbed something quick to eat before heading for the courthouse. They had to circle twice before finding a parking spot, and Tony grinned at Gibbs' muttered imprecations. They were used to military trials, so a public courthouse was new for them.

Miss Parks and Jenny were in the room already. When Jenny saw the men, her happiness was apparent in the smile she sent them. Both men hugged her, which she returned, tightly wrapping her arms around both men. But since she was still a little sore, they made sure their own hugs were much softer.

They sat down on the end of a pew. Jenny climbed up on Tony's lap and laid her head on his shoulder. Gibbs smiled when he noticed she had fallen asleep. Miss Parks, sitting on Tony's other side, smiled as well.

The social worker knew this was the best place for Jenny. The little girl loved both men, and it was obvious they adored her, even if she wasn't much more than a stranger. Finding that kind of dynamic in a would-be family was rare and precious. As far as she was concerned, children needed to go to a home where they would be loved, it didn't matter if both parents were the same sex. A family was a family, and a happy one was what they all wanted for their charges.

They had to sit in the courtroom for three hours. Sometime after the two-hour mark Tony asked to take Jenny down to the hotdog stand just outside on the corner but wasn't allowed to. Since their hearing hadn't come up yet and he wasn't officially her guardian, he couldn't take her outside the courtroom.

Gibbs solved the problem by going out and getting them something they could eat in the hallway under Miss Parks' supervision. She couldn't very well deny them since Jenny was still taking antibiotics and a mild pain pill after her surgery and needed food to take them with. She had two more days left on the meds.

When they went back into the courtroom, this time it was Gibbs' lap she sat on. The pain pill made her drowsy, and she fell asleep again. When the judge called for them, he noticed she was sleeping and allowed Gibbs to stay there with her. He had read the file. Knowing the little girl had just gotten out of the hospital, he knew she needed to rest to speed up her healing.

The judge gave his speech about how happy he was to see two people step up and take responsibility for their neighbor's child. Yes, it had been in Monica's will that the little girl go to Tony, but nothing said he had to actually take her. He was glad the young man had stepped up. Saying that, he set the court date for the second of January, the first Monday of the New Year; at that point all the paperwork for the state would be completed and they would have permanent custody of the little girl. Both men thanked the judge.

Tony was smiling, but there was a lump in his throat, too. This was all so new to him. What if he screwed up?

"Hey, sunshine," Gibbs said softly against her head, "time to wake up. We can take you to your new home now, honey." He couldn't help but smile at the innocence of little girl as she slept.

"Um," she mumbled, still groggy from the pain pill.

"Come on, honey," Gibbs tried again. Seeing that she was not waking up, he picked her up and carried her from the room.

"You got her, Boss?"

"I'm fine, DiNozzo," he said with a smile.

Miss Parks walked out with them. "We'll plan for the home tour sometime within the next few weeks. I hope you understand if will be a surprise, that we can't tell you ahead of time when we'll be there."

"Yes, ma'am, we understand."

"Good. Hopefully by that time this little beauty will be all settled into her new home." Miss Parks smiled. "It was very nice to meet you both. So far everything is going great, and I'm sure the rest of the proceedings will go by just as quickly."

"Thank you, ma'am."

With Jenny still in Gibbs' arms, he and Tony and went down to his car. Halfway there Jenny woke up. Well, almost woke up. She was still very groggy.

"Jethro," she murmured.

"Hey there, sunshine. Think you can walk?"

"Yeah," Tony added, "he's not as young as he used to be."

"Watch it, DiNozzo."

"Yes," Jenny said around a yawn.

Gibbs put her down, and she winced in pain.

"Sorry, honey."

"I'm fine, but I'm hungry."

"She takes after you, DiNozzo."

Tony shot Gibbs an amused look before smiling at Jenny. "Well, we can stop and eat anyplace you want."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"Can we stop at Chuck E. Cheese?"

"Sure we can, honey, but do you think you're up to playing in there?"

"Yes," she said, nodding her head vigorously.

"Honey," Gibbs said, bending down to her level, "we'll take you anyplace you want. But right now I think you might still be a little too sore for Chuck E. Cheese. You hurt when I set you down, didn't you? It's not that I don't think you would be careful, but the other kids might hurt you accidentally. So how about you heal for another week or so before Tony and I take you there."

"Promise?"

"Cross my heat," Gibbs said, making an X over his heart.

"Well, Boss, seems you're not a total washout when it comes to pop culture," Tony said with a smile. "How about steak? We can go to Outback."

Jenny looked up at Tony and smiled. "Can I get chicken fingers?"

"You can have whatever you want, honey."

She took Gibbs' hand in one of hers and Tony's in the other, walking between them as they went to their car. She got into the back and buckled up, Tony checking to make sure the belt was secure before he and Gibbs got in. Tony kept stealing glances at Gibbs, wondering how difficult it was for him to drive like a sane person with Jenny in the car. He was impressed that Gibbs got them to the restaurant without cutting off a single person.

Tony ordered a thick rare steak, Gibbs got some kind of pork dish, and Jenny got her chicken fingers.

"Can I ask a question?" Jenny asked as she dipped a fry in ketchup.

"Yes, and you don't have to ask if you can. Just make sure that you don't talk when someone else is."

"And say excuse me."

"Yes, ma'am, thank you and please," Jenny recited when Gibbs said that.

Tony snickered, and even Gibbs smiled.

"I know I asked before, but what do you want me to call you both now that I'm going home with you?"

"How about Tony and Jethro for now," Tony said.

"Okay, I think I would like that," she said, finishing her salad.

"Our friends want to come over and meet you, Jenny," Tony said.

"Abby and Tim?"

"Yes, and our other coworkers, Ducky and Ziva."

"Okay. Why?"

"Because they know you're important to us. At work we're all a team, but other than that we're friends, and friends want to be a part of each other's lives. And now that you're part of our lives, they want to get to know you. Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah, I guess so, Tony."

"We told them to come over Friday. We might even be able to get Gibbs to cook out on the grill."

"Tony," Gibbs said in exasperation, "it's November."

"And your point is?"

"You aren't the one having to stand out in the cold."

Tony just smiled.

"Oh, you are so getting cooking lessons for Christmas," Gibbs muttered.

"I guess that's okay," Jenny said again. "I liked Abby. She looked fun."

"She is a lot of fun. Tim is the stick in the mud."

Gibbs slapped the back of Tony's head.

"Ouch! What was that for, Boss? Probie is a little square, you know."

"Yes, but still, you shouldn't talk about your teammates like that," Gibbs said, rolling his eyes significantly towards Jenny.

"Got it, Boss."

The rest of the meal went quietly. Gibbs had called the cable company and he got them to come out today. By pure luck they had had a cancellation. They were going to stop at Tony's place but Jenny started to freak out at the thought of stopping there so they decided against it for now.

"Tim…Yes, I need a favor from you, please…Stop at my place and bring over my TV…Long story," Tony said, not wanting to mention Jenny's problem with her sitting right behind him in the car. "Thanks, Probie…Yes, Abby and Ziva can come as well…Thanks, guys."

Gibbs glanced at Tony when the younger man looked in his direction.

"Abby and Ziva are with McGee, and he said Ducky is already at the house, waiting for his patient."

"Who?" Jenny asked.

"Our friend Ducky is a doctor. He works with us, and sometimes he makes sure that we're healthy. Since Gibbs has a cold right now, he wants to check him out."

"You need soup. Mom always gave me soup when I was sick. Remember the one time, Tony, when you came down and we watched a movie at our place?" Jenny was getting better about not crying when she would talk about her mother.

Tony turned and smiled at her. "I remember that, honey. You fell asleep watching Snow White."

"Uh-uh, you fell asleep."

"Me? No, I remember it being you."

"Nuh-uh, Tony, it was you!"

Gibbs smiled as they argued like little kids. He was still smiling when he pulled into his driveway. Even seeing Ducky's classic car parked next to Tony's on the grass didn't spoil his mood. Gibbs parked in his usual spot.

They got out of the car, Jenny holding Tony's hand as they walked up the steps and inside. They both walked past the man standing just inside the front door. But the moment Gibbs walked in, he had a thermometer shoved in his mouth, his wrist being held in Ducky's hand while he counted the pulse beats as he looked at his watch.

"Jethro, you're running a bit of a fever."

"All right, Ducky. Now, how about I introduce you to Jenny."

Jenny walked over to them when Gibbs motioned her over, but she was nearly standing behind him, looking shyly at Ducky.

"Well, hello. Jennifer is it?"

"Yes, sir," she said softly as Gibbs gently took her shoulders and moved her more into view.

"My name is Doctor Donald Mallard but people call me Ducky."

"Everyone calls me Jenny."

"Okay, then, Jenny it is. Now, Jenny, can you do me a big favor?"

She shook her head yes.

"These two men do not take good care of themselves. If they get sick can I ask you to call me?" Ducky handed her a card "This way they do not get too sick."

He just returned the glare that Gibbs was throwing his way. Tony merely smiled. Ducky was a law unto himself. He could even get a rampaging Gibbs to stop in his tracks.

"Do you think you can do that, Jenny?"

"But I thought tattling was wrong?"

"Quite right, that is true, dearie, but with these two I think we can bend that rule a little, don't you? After all, we want them to stay well."

"Okay, I guess," she said hesitantly, looking at Gibbs who smiled and nodded his head yes.

"Good. Now, Jethro, you need bed rest and plenty of fluids. I'm guessing that you staying out in the rain the other day brought this on."

"Ducky, I'm fine," Gibbs insisted, but his voice was still scratchy and not up to full volume.

"I will be the judge of that. Now, sit on the sofa, or do I need to have you tied to the bed?" Ducky smiled at Tony, who in turn smiled at Gibbs.

"All right. You all don't have to gang up on me," Gibbs grumbled as he sat down on the sofa.

Ducky carried his bag over to Gibbs and pulled out a vial and a needle.

"What's that for?"

"Just a B-12 shot. It will help."

"Ducky, really, I'm fine."

"Don't be such a baby, Boss," Tony said, sitting down next to Gibbs, Jenny on his lap. "It's just a little needle."

Gibbs glared at Tony while Ducky administered the shot. Tony smiled, glad for once it was someone other than himself on the receiving end of a needle.

"Okay, Jethro, you are to take it easy for the next few days, and I will be back on Friday. Abby said we're having a get together then."

"Yes, Ducky, and thanks."

"Don't bother getting up. I will show myself out. It was a pleasure to meet you, Jenny," Ducky added, putting on his hat and coat before walking out the door.

Not more then five minutes later the doorbell rang. Gibbs got it before Tony could. It was the cable guy. Gibbs showed him where he wanted a hook up in the living room, then took him to the attic to show him where to put a hook up for Jenny's room.

"I have a TV for my room?" she asked after she and Tony had followed them up.

"Not yet, honey, but you will have when we get you one. For now we'll bring the small one from the living room up here when McGee brings mine by."

The cable man said he shouldn't take long and that he had the box for the TIVO. They only needed it in the attic since Tony already had a TIVO box for the living room from his place. Gibbs had no clue what TIVO was or why they even needed it, but Tony said they had to have it. Gibbs just shrugged and asked if it had parental control.

They went down to the spare room. It was a little cramped with all the boxes they'd stored in there, but they were able to get to the bed where Jenny's clothing was still in the bags.

"Hello," a voice called from the living room.

"Up here, Abs," Tony called back. "We'll be right down."

The men went downstairs, Jenny right on their heels. Tim and Ziva had the TV in their hands while Abby stood there and watched.

"Hey, guys," Gibbs said. "Ziva, this is Jenny."

They put the TV down and Ziva walked over to the little girl. "Hello, I'm Ziva," she said, holding out her hand.

Jenny looked at Gibbs for approval. When he smiled, she took Ziva's hand and shook it.

"Thanks for bringing the TV over, guys. The cable guy is upstairs hooking up the attic connection so Jenny can have a TV in her room."

"You're getting the attic. How cool is that?"

"Hi, Abby," Jenny said with a smile.

"Hey there, half-pint. Show me your room?"

Jenny looked up at Gibbs and Tony.

"Go ahead, peanut. Abby can help you pick out stuff for your room if you want. We can all go shopping tomorrow."

"Can we go to the mall?"

"Yep," Abby said, taking the little girl up the stairs.

But Jenny was nearly dragging her feet, looking back over her shoulder at Gibbs and Tony, biting her lip, her eyes wide. Recognizing the look of panic when he saw it, Gibbs stood up.

"You guys mind if I come up there with you?"

Jenny looked relieved, even though she didn't say anything. She smiled when Gibbs caught up to them, his hand resting in a gentle caress on top of her head.

Once they were out of sight, McGee said, "So what's the deal?"

"Jenny doesn't want to go near the apartment complex right now," Tony said, sitting down in the armchair.

Ziva and McGee sat down on the sofa.

"I can understand that," McGee said, "but it sucks. So how are you getting everything moved?"

"I called a friend who owns a moving company. He's packing up my stuff and will have it over here Friday. I plan on having Monica's stuff put into storage just in case Jenny wants any of it when she gets older."

"You're smarter than you look, Tony," Ziva teased.

Tony merely glared at her before saying, "Thanks again guys for stopping over and bringing my TV."

"We didn't mind," McGee said. "Jenny is a great kid."

Tony leveled a look at McGee. "Yeah, you met her before, didn't you?" he said in a silky smooth voice.

"Yes, I did."

"About that, Probie." Tony leaned forward, spearing McGee with a laser sharp hazel glare. "I don't appreciate you pointing a gun at a ten year old girl and scaring her to death, especially MY girl. Are we clear on that?"

McGee visibly swallowed. "S-s-s-sure, Tony. But I didn't know who was there."

"I know you were just looking out for me, but don't do it again. You scared her, Probie."

McGee was spared from further comment by Abby bounding down the stairs, Jenny and Gibbs following behind her at a more sedate pace.

Abby jumped off the step second from the bottom. "Okay, guys, let get out of here and go see that movie," Abby said to McGee and Ziva.

Tony and Gibbs saw them to the door, watching as they pulled away.

"Okay," Gibbs said to Tony once they were out of sight, "what do you want for dinner, honey?"

"How about Chinese?"

"Sounds like a plan. What about you, Jenny? Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah. Can I get chicken and broccoli?"

"You sure can."

Tony knew the number for delivery by heart and made the call. The cable guy came down and hooked up the TV, commenting on what a great TV the giant flat screen was. By the time he was done the food had been delivered and it was close to 6:00 PM. After eating they sat together on the sofa and turned on the TV to the Disney channel. Gibbs stared at the movie, wondering just what the hell that was they were watching.

"This is great, Boss," Tony said, swinging his feet up on the coffee table. "This little alien is like a dog, and he and the little girl get into so much trouble."

Jenny had climbed up into Gibbs lap to watch, so he had no choice but to stay with them. After that movie was finished they found a family movie on HBO that Jenny liked, so they watched it, too. Not far into it Jenny fell asleep since she had had another pain pill with her dinner. Gibbs carried her up to the spare room, Tony going ahead and turning down the covers and getting her nightgown. Gibbs undressed her, careful of her bandage. Tomorrow they would call Ducky about the best way to change it, but for now it was fine. They didn't want to wake her.

Tony put her nightgown on her. She didn't wake up, even when the sheet and comforter were pulled up over her. Both men leaned down and kissed her forehead before leaving the room, leaving the door open so she could see the light from the hall if she woke up suddenly. By the time they had her dressed and in bed it was about 9:30 PM. Tony took the last of his meds, and since he was tired he and Gibbs went up to bed as well, undressing down to their boxers before crawling into bed.

"You're great with her, Boss," Tony said sleepily, head on Gibbs' chest, listening to him breathe.

"Yeah, it's weird, really. Knowing what to do with kids just comes naturally."

"I know. You like kids and they like you." The rise and fall of Gibbs' chest soon lulled Tony to sleep.

Gibbs smiled as Tony drifted off, gently running a hand over Tony's fuzzy chest the whole time. He leaned his head against Tony's and soon followed him into sleep. Both slept peacefully until they were awakened by a scream. Gibbs was up before Tony could even get his head off his chest. Both of them ran towards Jenny's room and found her sitting up in bed crying.

She was crying, nearly screaming. Her chest heaved with her harsh cries. Gibbs was the first to get there. He was on the bed holding her when Tony entered.

"Ssshh, it's okay, honey, we're here," he murmured, soothingly rubbing her back.

"Mom! I want my mom!" She was screaming.

Gibbs looked at Tony helplessly.

"Honey we're here," Tony said, kissing her temple and rubbing her back, his hand brushing against Gibbs' as they both tried to comfort her.

The three of them sat there cuddled together, comforting one another, soothing sounds being made softly. She eventually began to calm down, her cries becoming shuddering sobs.

"Ssshhh," Gibbs soothed, rocking her.

After about fifteen minutes her sobbing had nearly ceased.

"You okay, Peanut?"

"I was scared you left me like my mom," she whispered, nose all stuffy from crying.

"Oh, honey, never," Gibbs assured her, kissing her head.

"I was all alone."

"No, you were just sleeping in the spare room."

Gibbs looked into Jenny's eyes. Tony had turned on the overhead light when he came in, so he could see the fear and sadness in her eyes.

"Think you can go back to sleep now?"

"Stay with me," she pleaded, grabbing hold of Gibbs with one hand and reaching for Tony with the other.

"Honey, we have to go to our room."

"No, don't leave me."

Gibbs looked at Tony, who had tears in his eyes as well.

"Peanut, how about you come in there and sleep with us?" Tony said.

Jenny pulled away from Gibbs chest and looked at Tony. "Really?"

"Yes, honey, anytime," Tony said gently, still rubbing her back soothingly.

"Yeah, I'd like that."

Tony picked her up this time since Gibbs had done it so much earlier in the day. He didn't want Gibbs hurting himself.

They carried the little girl into their room and placed her between them on the bed, her body settling into the dip in the mattress. With a hand stretched out to both of them, she fell asleep right away. Tony and Gibbs leaned over her and kissed, then settled down on their respective sides of the bed and fell asleep, Jenny in the middle.

End Notes:
You might want to read No More Sick Days before you start this story
part 6 by rednetra
Author's Notes:
tony got sick and a fmaily all in a matter of a week.

Jenny woke up twice more with nightmares, assuring neither Tony nor Gibbs got much sleep that night. She would cry out for her mother, then fall into the embrace of one of the men, crying herself to sleep.

Gibbs woke up later on. Looking at the red numbers on the clock on the nightstand, he realized he had awakened at 0500 as usual. But once more he would have to forego his morning run since he couldn't extricate himself from Jenny's hold without waking her; she seemed to be holding on for dear life.

In the quiet of the early morning, he could hear her mumbling in her sleep. Canting his head closer, he was able to make out most of her words. His chest tightened when he heard her worrying about losing them the same way she'd lost her mother.

There would be so much this little girl would have to deal with in the immediate future, let alone further down the line. Up till that point he hadn't really understood just what she had been going through. He already cared for her, and he silently vowed to be there for her.

Tony was on the other side of Jenny, spooned behind her, holding her. One of his arms lay across her, his hand resting on Gibbs' chest. Smiling, Gibbs put his hand on top of Tony's and went back to sleep. Running could wait. Right now he needed to be with his family.

Jenny eventually woke again, but this time it wasn't because of a nightmare. The sun had risen and slanted through the blinds. As soon as she stirred, Gibbs awakened and found himself looking into her blue eyes.

"Hi there, sunshine," Gibbs said softly so as not to awaken Tony.

"Morning, Jethro," she said around a yawn.

"Hungry?"

"Yes."

"Okay, then let's get you dressed, and then we can make some pancakes. How does that sound?"

Jenny just smiled. Gibbs pulled away, climbed out of bed, then helped her out. Holding her hand, he walked her to the guest room where her clothes were. He found a cute little dress and tights that Tony had gotten the day before and laid them out. Jenny looked a little scared and unsure. Gibbs didn't let it go unnoticed.

"What's wrong, honey?" Gibbs asked, sitting on the bed so he could look her in the eye.

Jenny bit her lip and said quietly, "Mom said I shouldn't get undressed in front of boys."

"And she was right. But I think she would let you get undressed if you needed to with Tony and me around."

"Really?"

"Yes, but only because we are now-" Gibbs stopped from finishing that thought.

"You mean because Mom died," Jenny said, eyes starting to fill with tears again.

Gibbs pulled the little girl into a hug.

"That looks like fun. Can anyone join in?" Tony asked from the doorway.

Gibbs looked up. Tony was standing there, still in his boxers, hair all mussed and eyes sleepy as he watched them embrace.

Jenny stepped out of the embrace and took her clothing.

"Morning, Peanut," Tony said, walking in and sitting on the bed next to Gibbs.

"Hi, Tony."

"You okay, honey?"

"Yes," she said, sniffling just a bit.

"Okay. Now, how about we give you some privacy so you can get dressed? Gibbs and I will get dressed, too, and then we can get something to eat. Seems like I heard Gibbs say something about pancakes," Tony said, winking at Jenny.

"Okay."

Tony and Gibbs left the room, shutting the door behind them. They opened it again, fast, when Jenny started screaming. Once Jenny saw the men again she stopped crying.

"You okay, Peanut?" Tony asked, going to her level.

"I am now," she whispered, hugging him, then reaching for Gibbs and hugging him around the waist.

"I tell you what, we'll leave the door open. Okay?"

Jenny nodded. Tony and Gibbs' room was just across the hall from the guest room and she could see into their room as they went back there. Tony was sure to stay where she could see him while Gibbs went into the bathroom to change his underwear before dressing. Tony then went to the bathroom while Gibbs stayed in sight.

"Tony, she's scared about losing us the way she did her mom."

Tony looked at Gibbs curiously. "How do you know that?"

"She was mumbling in her sleep, and that was what she was worried about. I think that's why she wants the door open."

"I can't say I blame her, Boss."

"I know, neither do I."

A movement from the doorway caught their eyes. Jenny was standing there in her dress, but she didn't have the tights on.

"Can you help me?" she asked, holding out the tights.

Tony only had his pants on, but Gibbs was fully dressed.

"Sure, honey," Gibbs said, taking the tights.

He looked at them, trying to figure out just how they went on. Tony watched him as he put his shirt on, smirking at the older man's confusion. Finally he took them and helped Jenny get into them. Gibbs watched the proceedings with a look of bemusement.

"Okay," he said once Tony had the tights on her, "how about we go and get that food now. Then you and Tony and Abby can go shopping like you planned."

Jenny looked at Gibbs, her eyes wide. "You can't come?" she questioned a bit uncertainly.

"Honey, someone has to wait for your bed to be delivered today," Gibbs explained as they went down the stairs.

"But-" she protested as they entered the kitchen where a pot of coffee awaited.

Gibbs poured a cup of coffee for himself before setting out the things he needed to make the pancakes, glancing every so often at Jenny.

"Honey," Tony said, brushing a hand over her hair, "I'll be there and so will Abby."

"But what about Jethro? He won't be with us."

"Nope, he'll be here in the house, just like Ducky said for him to do."

"But what will happen if-"

"Honey, we'll be fine. I promise."

"But you can't be sure, Tony. What if the same thing happens that happened before?" she asked, sniffing.

Tony could see the anxiety of separation was affecting her hard.

Gibbs saw it, too. "How about you guys wait around till after the bed comes and I can go with you."

"Really?"

"Yes, really," Gibbs said, ruffling her hair. "It should be here sometime between ten and twelve."

"You mean that?"

Tony smiled. "He never says anything he doesn't mean, honey. Now, how about we go email Abby and let her know what the new plan is."

"Okay!"

Tony took Jenny out to the living room and fired up his laptop. A while back McGee had set up a wireless network in everyone's living space, so Tony knew there would be no problem working from there.

"Sit here beside me, honey, and I'll let you email Abby yourself."

"I can do that?" Jenny asked excitedly.

"You sure can."

He showed her how to use the email. She had a basic understanding already from school, but Tony showed her how to use it on his computer. She told him his system was cool as she typed what he told her to. She even told Abby she was the one typing, having a ball emailing back and forth with the lab tech.

Once they were finished, Tony turned on some cartoons for Jenny. The smell of bacon wafted from the kitchen, making Tony and Jenny's stomach rumble at the same time. They were laughing when the doorbell rang.

Tony answered the door. It was his buddy, picking up the key and the pass code for Tony' apartment. Tony gave it to him and then invited him in for pancakes, but he had to get to work if he wanted to get everything into Gibbs' place by Saturday at the latest.

"Who was that?" Jenny asked after he had gone.

"An old friend of mine. He's packing up my stuff from my apartment and moving it over here."

"Oh."

Gibbs came out and announced, "Come and get it."

Jenny almost pushed Tony over in her haste to get to the food. Tony just laughed, looking at a grinning Gibbs. His smile widened when he entered the kitchen and saw glasses of milk poured for both Jenny and himself. Gibbs made up a plate for Jenny. He started to cut her pancakes, then stopped and let her do it when she rolled her eyes and sighed. Tony snickered as he filled his plate with pancakes and bacon.

"So, what do you want to get at the mall?" Gibbs asked as they began eating.

"Not sure exactly, Boss. Do we need anything specific?"

"We need to go to the grocery store since I don't have a lot of food in the house. First I need to know what you like, Jenny."

"Whatever you want."

"No, honey, we have to have some kind of foods you like."

"Well, Mom used to get me fruit snacks for my lunches for school. And I love peanut butter and jelly," she added after taking a sip of her milk.

"Then we need to pick some up."

"What about juice boxes?" Tony asked.

"I can get juice boxes?" Jenny asked with a bright-eyed smile.

"Sure, why not."

"Mom always said she couldn't get them. I had them that one time you brought them over."

"Then we'll get you juice boxes," Gibbs said. From what Tony had told him about Monica and her situation, he knew she'd just been getting by and probably hadn't been able to afford the little extras like juice boxes. Jenny wouldn't have to worry about things like that again.

"So, I was thinking maybe we can stop at the Toys R Us next to the mall and get you some toys since Gibbs only has the boat."

Jenny looked at Gibbs. "You have a boat?"

"Yep, in the basement."

"Can I see it?"

"Sure, but finish your food first."

Jenny started to wolf it down.

"Slow down," Gibbs commanded gently. "We eat like humans in this house."

Jenny stopped and looked at both men like a scared little rabbit that had just been caught by the fox.

"It's okay, honey, just take your time. The boat isn't going anywhere."

"Nope," Tony added, "no way of getting it out of the basement."

Jenny finished the food in her mouth. "Then why build it there?"

"Well, it was the only dry stop at the time, and thank you for finishing your mouthful before talking."

She smiled.

"What kind of toys do you want?" Tony asked.

"I don't know."

"Well, when we get there you can pick out what you want."

"Really?" Jenny asked, smiling but almost close to tears at the same time.

"What's the matter, honey?" Gibbs asked, putting his hand on her head.

"Nothing."

"That face is not nothing, peanut. What's wrong?"

"I just miss Mom a lot and-"

"What?"

"Well you're both great and looking after me but…"

"I know, honey," Tony said softly. "You're allowed to miss your mom. I know I miss her. She would come over after you fell asleep, and she and I would talk for hours before I would carry you back home and put you in your bed. Jethro and I just want the best for you."

"I know. It's just hard," Jenny whispered, once again trying not to cry. "Mom always said she wished she had the money to buy anything she wanted and to get me anything I wanted."

"Honey, I want you to know one thing if nothing else; we love you. We know we'll never replace your mother, and we're not trying to. We just want you to be happy. You expressed a wish not to have any of your old stuff, and we respect that wish, so that's why we're getting you all new stuff. "

Jenny was still holding back the tears.

"And one more thing," Gibbs added. "It is okay to cry. Never, and I do not care who it is, never let anyone tell you it is not okay to cry."

"Thank you, Jethro." Jenny still didn't cry, but it wasn't because she was trying to hold it back. It was because the men had made her feel better.

They finished eating, Jethro sitting there drinking more coffee or what Tony called ‘swill that passed for coffee.' Jenny got up and started to take the plates from the table.

"What are you doing?" Gibbs asked curiously, watching her over the top of his mug.

"Well, at home I had to clear the table, so I just thought… Did I do something wrong?"

"No, it's okay, honey. Tony and I just never talked about having chores for you." Gibbs looked at Tony.

Tony smiled. "Okay, how about you help set and clear the table and you keep your room picked up."

"That sounds fair to me. What about you, Jenny?"

"Sure it was what I had to do at home. I also had to take the trash to the shoot."

"Not here. Tony gets trash detail." Gibbs smiled at his lover, who stuck a tongue out at him.

"Can I see the boat now?"

"Yes."

Gibbs took Jenny down the stairs while Tony finished cleaning up from breakfast. Tony heard the email ding. When he checked it he saw that Abby would be over shortly and that Tim and Ziva were out looking for a place for Ziva to live. Then it hit Tony. He picked up his cell phone.

"Yeah, Probie, I have an idea…Let me talk to Ziva…Ziva, yes how about you take my old place? This way I don't have to cancel the new lease I just signed…Ha, ha! It's called subletting. You really need to work on your English…Nah, people do it all the time, and I'll give you a lot better rate than you'd find at any other place…Cool, talk to you later."

He hung up the phone then made another call, this one to his buddy packing up his apartment, telling him his job just got a little easier since Tony was leaving all the furniture except the bedroom set. All the stuff except his electronics was just going into storage anyway, so why not let Ziva use it. He was even leaving the appliances in the kitchen. Once he made all the arrangements, he finished loading the dishwasher.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Wow, this is cool."

"Thank you," Gibbs said, thinking back to Megan and how she would help with the first boat he'd been building. And then there was Zach who'd been down here not so long ago and had helped.

"Tony's right, how are you going to get it out?"

"Not sure just yet. I'm thinking about busting down a wall and taking it out that way," Gibbs said, looking around the basement. When his gaze slid over the washing machine, he remembered his laundry from yesterday and went to throw the wet linen in the dryer.

"This is really nice, Jethro."

"Thank you. One day we'll have to come down here and work on it together," he promised, looking at Jenny as she stood next to his workbench.

When it dawned on him what was in there, he casually put a hand on her shoulder and guided her closer to the boat. Added to the agenda for later today was a lecture on gun safety since he had a sniper rifle and two handguns in the house, one of which was hidden in the workbench. And he knew Tony had al least three handguns himself.

Jenny began running her hand over the skeleton of the hull.

"This is very smooth."

"Yep. It's because Gibbs works on it so much that he tends to fall asleep underneath it all the time." Tony said as he descended the stairs, drying his hands on a hand towel.

"You sleep on the floor?" Jenny asked, wide-eyed.

"I have been known to fall asleep on the floor, yes."

One corner of Tony's mouth quirked up. "I always liked that smell on you."

"What smell?"

"Sawdust," Tony said with a smile as he stopped next to Gibbs.

Gibbs put his arm around Tony's waist and was gong to kiss him but stopped short and made it look all innocent-like since Jenny was watching them.

"It's okay, Jethro. I don't care if you kiss Tony," said with a smile as she walked around the boat.

Gibbs took advantage of her distraction and kissed Tony.

"What's this?" she asked, holding up a plane.

Gibbs smiled and walked over to her. "That is called a plane. Be careful because it's very sharp."

He was showing Jenny all the tools needed for boat building when Tony heard footsteps upstairs. Leaving the two alone, Tony went upstairs to see who it was.

"Hey, Abs."

"Hey, Tony. Man, you look like shit."

"Oh, thanks. You look just peachy yourself."

"Hey, I work hard for this look. What's your excuse for looking like you haven't slept in a week?"

"Jenny woke up three times with nightmares last night."

"Ouch. Sorry."

"It's cool. I had a feeling this might happen. She ended up falling asleep in bed with us. Sorry about having to wait to go shopping, but she didn't want to leave Gibbs at home. She feels better knowing we're both around."

"Well that's not surprising. She just lost her mom, and now two great people are looking out for her, and she doesn't what to lose you guys too."

Abby sat at the kitchen table, drinking a soda Tony had taken from the refrigerator for her. When they heard a truck pull up, Tony looked at the clock. It was 10:30. Nice, they might get out to the mall earlier than anticipated.

The men delivering the bed were there and were shown where to take it by Tony and they set to work. It was set up and the men were gone by 11:30. Having heard them leave, Gibbs and Jenny came up the stairs. There was sawdust not only in Gibbs' hair but also all over Jenny's dress.

Tony just shook his head. "Okay, you two, go up and get changed again before we go out. I am not going to be seen with both of you covered in sawdust," Tony said in a mock-stern voice. "Jenny, your bed just got set up. You want to go and see it?"

"Oh, yes, please!"

"After you get cleaned up you and Gibbs can go look at it. I think it will be cool after we put in a wall and make it like a sitting area and bedroom."

Gibbs and Jenny went up the stairs and changed, Gibbs laying out a shirt and pair of pants for Jenny this time. After being with her in the basement, he realized dresses weren't the smartest choice for everyday wear for little girls. While doing that he made a mental note to pick up a hamper for her room, along with a dresser, a desk and whatever else was needed for her room as far as furniture went.

Gibbs changed his shirt and brushed the sawdust from his hair while she changed, once again leaving his door open so she would know he was there. They then went upstairs to the attic to see the bed.

"That's all mine?" Jenny whispered in awe when she saw the bed. With it's canopy and four posts it looked huge to her.

"Of course. Tony said something about drapes-"

"Bed curtains, Boss," Tony corrected, entering the room behind them.

"Whatever." Gibbs glared at Tony since the younger man knew he didn't have a clue about those kinds of things.

"This is big." Jenny climbed up on the double bed. She and her mom had only had twin beds.

"Well, you're still growing, honey," Tony said. He knew she was thinking about the twin beds she and Monica had slept in. Monica had done the best she could. The only reason she'd been able to afford an apartment in his building was because one of her bosses had sublet it to her at a very reasonable price. "Now, let's get down there before Abby sends out a search party. Let's go shopping!"

They went downstairs and found Abby playing a game on Tony's computer in the living room, head moving sideways as she battled what looked like alligators.

Abby looked up. "Hey, guys." She ended the game, turned off the laptop and stood up. "You know, Tony, that was a great idea you had."

Gibbs raised one brow. "What great idea, Tony?"

"Well, I'm not using my apartment right now."

"Right. So?"

"So I'm going to sublet it to Ziva since she's having trouble finding a decent place. I'm sure she's tired of living on McGee's sofa."

"You're a smart man sometimes."

"Only sometimes?" Tony asked with a pout.

"Yep."

Gibbs helped Jenny with the coat she'd been given by child services since hers had been ruined in the accident. He, Tony and Abby put on their coats and left the house. As soon as they walked out the door, Jenny's hand was in Gibbs'. Walking behind them, Tony and Abby smiled at each other over that. Jenny got into the backseat.

As Abby was getting into the back as well, Jenny hesitantly asked, "Abby, can Tony sit back here?"

Abby just looked at Tony standing in Jenny's open door, then glanced up and met Gibbs' eyes in the rearview mirror.

"Sure. Abs you take the front," Tony said as Abby got out and he got in.

"Hey, works for me," Abby said as she slid into the front seat. "It's not often I get to ride shotgun with Boss-man."

Jenny reached over and took Tony's hand. Tony smiled at her, at the same time checking to see that she didn't look too tired or as if she was hurting. She hadn't taken a pain pill all day, saying she was okay when she'd been asked. He knew she was better, but he suspected she had refused mainly because the pills put her to sleep and she didn't want to miss this day of shopping.

Gibbs was driving like a normal human being, resulting in Abby saying, "Boss-man, you know how to drive like a human being."

"Every so often, Abby," Gibbs said with a smile at his lab tech, not taking offense at her comment.

"How about a new coat, Jenny?" Tony asked. "Would you like that?"

She shrugged. "I guess. This one is warm, though."

"Then you can use that one if you want."

"I think we need to look at dresses for Thanksgiving dinner," Gibbs added.

"What do you mean?"

"We're going to have a large dinner this year, the whole team getting together."

"Really, Boss-man?" Abby questioned excitedly.

"Hey, he's the boss," Tony threw in from the backseat.

"He doesn't say something he doesn't mean," Jenny added, remembering what Tony had told her.

Gibbs grinned at her reflection in the rearview mirror and winked. "That's right. I was thinking of having everyone bring something and we can do the turkey, maybe even get it deep-fried."

"That sounds like fun," Tony said.

"I think it will be, Tony." This time it was Tony's eyes Gibbs met in the rearview mirror, both men smiling intimately.

The mall wasn't far from Gibbs' place. In the area around the mall there was also a Home Depot, a Toys R Us and a TGI Friday's.

"Boss, let's stop at Home Depot too."

"What do we need from there?"

"I just want to see something."

Their eyes connected in the mirror once more. Tony's had a gleam in them. Gibbs just shook his head as they pulled into Home Depot. They all went in, Jenny between the men, holding their hands and not letting go. Abby took Gibbs' other hand. They walked around till Tony found what he was looking for.

"Okay, peanut, which one do you want?" he asked as they stood in front of the gym sets.

Jenny's eyes widened. They all looked so big. "Really?" she asked, looking at first one man then the other.

Gibbs looked at Tony, one eyebrow raised. Tony smiled, then looked down at Jenny as he said, "Yep."

Jenny let go of Tony's hand long enough to point at the largest of them all. "That one."

"Good choice," Abby said. "I'll go find a sales clerk." She went bouncing off and came back with an older lady.

"Yes, sirs, how can I help you?"

"I want to buy that," Tony said, pointing at the play set Jenny had picked out. "Can you deliver and assemble?"

"Yes, sir, but it is extra."

"No, then we'll-" Gibbs was stopped by one of Tony's fingers over his lips. Gibbs sighed. "That's fine, ma'am."

Tony was smiling ear-to-ear. He put his hand on Gibbs' arm. Gibbs just shook his head. Once again Jenny took hold of their hands as they followed the lady up front to pay. They were told it could be delivered on Sunday if that was convenient for them. Tony said that would be fine and thanked them as they left.

The next stop was Toys R Us. They walked in, again Jenny not letting go of Tony or Gibbs' hands. Tony stopped at the front of the store and got a cart, then steered one-handed towards the display of bicycles.

"Okay, honey, which one do you want?"

"No, Tony, that's too much right now," Gibbs protested. "Santa is coming next month."

Jenny started to laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"Jethro, there's no such thing as Santa," Jenny said, not letting go of their hands even though she was laughing.

"Even so," Tony said, winking at her before winking at Gibbs, "you heard Gibbs. No bike for now."

They walked over to the dolls, Jenny finally letting go of their hands when Tony said she could push the cart. With Abby and Tony's help she picked out a bunch of different Barbies and all the accessories to go with them. She also picked out a few plush animals. Abby found a huge Cheer Bear from Care Bears that she wanted for herself. After the eighth doll was put in the cart, Gibbs stopped them, stating once again the holidays were coming up.

Tony smiled, knowing Gibbs was looking forward to having a little girl to spoil at Christmas. Jenny frowned and bit her lip, then started to cry again. Tony bent down and gathered her into his arms, Gibbs bending down as well and putting a hand on her back.

"I miss Mom," she whispered before they could even ask what was wrong.

"It's okay to miss her, honey."

Tony stood up and picked her up. She was heavy, but he didn't care. She laid her head on his shoulder and cried, slowly calming until there were only a few sobs and sniffles. Abby was making faces at her, trying to make her happy again. It eventually worked. Tony put her down once she had quieted. She took both men's hands again, Abby pushing the cart this time as they went to pick out movies since Tony didn't have many kids movies in his collection. They also got Jenny a DVD player for her room.

Tony took Abby's bear and added it to the cart, telling her it was his gift to her for helping out today. She kissed his cheek before heading to a cash register. When they paid, Tony thought Gibbs was going to have a heart attack when they were told the total.

"Relax, Boss," Tony said. "I've paid more for some of the suits I where to work" Tony shot him that great smile of his that never failed to make Gibbs' heart do a little flip in his chest.

The next stop was the mall. This was a boring trip for Gibbs, but Abby was having a blast helping Jenny pick out things for her room and some more clothes, things more practical for an active little girl, although Gibbs balked at the black studded T-shirt. Abby just laughed. The only time Jenny wasn't holding hands with Tony since Gibbs was once again delegated to pack mule status, was when she was in the changing room.

Since Gibbs wouldn't let Abby buy the black studded T-shirt for Jenny, she popped into Hot Topic and got Jenny a shirt that said I'm With Stupid and had an arrow pointing left, where Gibbs was standing. Tony laughed. Gibbs rolled his eyes but one corner of his mouth turned up.

They went into the Kid Gap and got her a bunch more clothing. They also went to Macys and got her a dresser set that matched her bed and a desk for her computer and homework. They also stopped at the Dell store and picked out a computer system for her, one that would be built to their requirements and shipped to their house in a few days. Abby took care of that part of the shopping, making sure it would run on the network and have everything needed.

They also stopped in the Disney store. There they found a great dress for the Thanksgiving Dinner they were planning. It was a cute red velveteen dress with Minnie Mouse on it. She got a few other things from there before they left. By the time they finished shopping, they'd spent most of the day in the mall.

By the time everything was loaded into the trunk of Gibbs' car it was around 6:00 PM and stomachs were starting to rumble. Even Gibbs was tired. What was it about shopping that was more tiring than a day spent on the training course at Quantico? Not to mention more stressful to his heart when he saw the prices. Like how much Tony had paid for Blue Hawaiian coffee in that specialty store. The prices alone in there were enough to make him nearly pass out, but Tony assured him it would be worth it once he tasted this. Gibbs shrugged. To him coffee was coffee, no matter the price. Tony told him he was in for a rude awakening.

Because the TGI Friday's was right there, that's where they went for dinner. Jenny got chicken fingers again. Abby had seafood. Gibbs and Tony both had steak. After dinner they went back to the house. Once everything had been carried in, it was after 8:00 PM. Abby kissed the boys, thanked Tony again for the bear, then hugged Jenny before leaving, her walk as springy as it had been early that morning. Not that it had anything to do with the massive amounts of soda she had consumed with dinner.

"Okay, young lady, time for a bath, then off to bed."

"Okay, Jethro," she said and ran up the stairs.

"Please walk up and down the stairs," he called after her.

"Okay, sorry."

"It's okay, honey. We just don't want you to get hurt. One of us will be up in a moment to run the bath."

"Okay," she said, going up the stairs in a more sedate manner this time.

"I'll go," Tony said. "You look tired, baby."

Tony kissed Gibbs before heading upstairs. Gibbs followed, taking an armful of bags up with him. It took three trips to carry all the clothes and toys upstairs to the guest room. Once that was done he stood in the hallway and watched Tony running a bath for Jenny. They'd gotten her bubble bath scented like peppermint at the mall and Tony poured some of it in, making Jenny giggle when he took the suds that were foaming up and made himself a beard. Gibbs smiled as he watched their interaction.

After the water was done filling and Jenny was in the tub, Tony left the room, leaving the door open so she could still hear them. Going into the master bedroom he changed into a pair of house pants and a T-shirt. Gibbs had followed him in.

"You're going to spoil her, you know."

"Well, yes."

"To make up for what you didn't have."

Tony shrugged. "Kind of, but also to show her that we love her."

"I think she knows that, honey. We don't have to buy her everything in the mall to show we love her."

"I know, Boss." Tony sat next to Gibbs on the bed. "So, you think she'll be able to sleep in her room tonight?"

"Honestly, no, I don't."

"I had that feeling." Tony looked down at his crotch. "Sorry, guys, no fun tonight."

Gibbs chuckled. Tony smiled and kissed him, pulling him down on the bed and kissing him again and again. Gibbs returned the kiss, his hand going down the front of Tony's pants, causing the younger man to gasp.

"Um, Tony," came from the bathroom.

Both men snapped out of their haze of need and wanting, Gibbs reluctantly pulling his hands out of Tony's pants. Tony started to get up but Gibbs stopped him with a kiss and got up himself.

"Hey there, will I do?"

"Yes."

Gibbs took the large terrycloth towel and dried her off before wrapping it around her and leading her to the guest room. Underwear and a nightgown were already lying on the bed where he'd put them earlier when he'd carried everything up. He stood in the doorway and turned his back, giving her a little modesty as she dressed.

"Okay, Jethro."

He turned around. "Honey, you think you want to try sleeping in the bed alone tonight?"

Once again she had the deer-caught-in-headlights look.

"That's okay, we figured as much." Gibbs took her hand and led her back to his and Tony's room.

"You're not mad?" she asked in a little voice.

"Of course not, honey. We just want you happy."

Gibbs helped her up into the middle of the bed. Almost right away she was out like a light, sleeping peacefully. Gibbs was standing at the side of the bed, looking at her. Tony walked up behind him and put his arms around him.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Tony." Gibbs kissed his cheek.

Tony got into the bed while Gibbs striped down to his boxers and T-shirt. They lay on either side of Jenny, stroking each other's arms.

"You know, we never did get around to food shopping," Tony commented.

"We'll go tomorrow. Since Jenny doesn't want to be separated from either of use, we'll make it a family outing. We'll have to buy the stuff for the Thanksgiving dinner, too."

"I like the idea of having a large group, the whole work family coming over to eat."

"I do, too. But I probably should have asked you first before suggesting it."

"It's okay, Jethro. These people are the only family I've ever had. I want to share the holidays with them. I want everyone to see how happy we are. And I want Jenny to know she has a big family ready to look out for her."

"Maybe we can invite Tom and Palmer."

That caused Tony's head to pop up. "I thought you hated him?"

"Who?"

"Jimmy."

"Nah, I just like to make him jump like I like to make McGee jump."

"You really are a bastard," Tony said affectionately.

"Just noticing that?" Gibbs asked with a smile before reaching over and turning off the lamp on the nightstand.

"Boss, about today," Tony said into the dark.

"Tony, spend the money. I really don't care. It's yours to spend."

"Hey, it's OUR money, so you have a say in it as much as I do. If you noticed I stopped when you said to."

"I know, honey, and thank you. Can we make one promise to each other?"

"What?"

"If we're going to fight, and I know there will be fights since neither one of us are angels to live with, can we just make sure it is not in front of her?" Gibbs put his hand on Jenny's head.

"I agree with that."

"Good, so you and Abby and Jenny can start decorating her room tomorrow. The bedroom furniture should be delivered tomorrow. I still can't believe you got next day delivery."

"Baby, it's all about how much you're willing to throw at them," Tony said, smiled evident in his voice. "We got some quilt bedding and matching curtains for the windows. The canopy and bed curtains match, too. And we have that pink fuzzy chair and the lava lamp. Think you can put up the wall to give her the illusion of having more rooms?"

"I think I can do that. It shouldn't be that hard."

"Good."

Tony rose up on an elbow, as did Gibbs, their mouths meeting in a gentle, loving kiss over Jenny. They then each lightly kissed the little girl sleeping between them.

"I'm scared, Gibbs."

"Why?"

"What if she's never okay?"

"Tony, she never will be completely over what happened. Yes, the therapy will help. We need to make a call in the morning to set that up, by the way. She lost her mother, her only family, and now she has two dads she doesn't know that well. How would you be?"

"Well, with me I might have rather had two dads like us than the parental units I was cursed with."

"Okay, bad example, but still, you get the point."

"Yeah. She's just so lost right now. She didn't let go of our hands in the mall unless it was absolutely necessary. We got a few stares today."

"Let them stare."

"You don't care, being seen with another man in public?"

"Tony the only people who need to know about us already know. The rest of the world can go take a leap off a cliff. I love you, and I am not embarrassed about that. There won't be as much public displays of affection as there might be with other people, but that's not because you're a man. I was the same way with my wives, but I won't run from you in public, either. Right now we just need to worry about Jenny."

"I love you, too, Boss, and Happy Birthday." Tony picked up Gibbs' hand that was stroking his arm and kissed it.

Gibbs wasn't surprised that Tony remembered it was the Marines birthday today.

Both men stopped talking and finally drifted to sleep, surrounded by the love of a newly formed family.

part 7 by rednetra
Author's Notes:
Tony got sick and a fmaily all in one day. i would also read No More sick days before this story.

It's funny how the body works. So far Gibbs was always the first to
wake up. His internal clock, programmed from his time in the Marines,
was set to rise at 0500. Today it was Tony who woke first: Tony, the
man who could sleep through just about anything. He'd always found it
funny how he could sleep on the plane during a case while Cait would
be puking her guts out.

Tony saw that Jenny was still sleeping, curled up in the middle.
Thankfully she hadn't awakened all night but had slept like a baby.
Tony looked past Jenny to the sleeping Gibbs and placed his hand on
the older man's forehead. He felt a little warm. He was still sick,
so they would have to change the menu for tonight. He wasn't sure
what they would do but it would be something other than Gibbs cooking
out.

Tony carefully got out of bed. Gibbs moved a little but didn't wake
up. Tony threw on Gibbs' robe and went down the stairs after looking
at the time. It was 0830. Even for Tony this was early on a day off.
He was used to sleeping till 1000 or so, but something had awakened
him today. He just wasn't sure what it had been.

Tony walked into the kitchen, smelling the Blue Hawaiian coffee he'd
put in the maker last before turning on the timer. Having set for
more than three hours, it was bound to be strong by now, which was
something he needed right then. His body was awake but his mind was
still trying to sleep.

Sipping his coffee, he looked around Gibbs' kitchen. Well, now it was
his as well. That thought gave him pause: his and Gibbs' kitchen. He
knew he and Gibbs were meant to be together and would be together for
a very long time. Till death do they part, right? That's what the
wedding vows said. Wedding. He knew Gibbs had been married three
times, and now, for all intents and purposes, he was married again,
this time to Tony. Same sex marriages were only legal in a few
places, and DC and Virginia neither one were one of the places.

Tony wanted to do something. Nothing large and flashy; he knew Gibbs
would never go for that, so anything he planed would have to be
perfect. A few ideas came to him. He was just sitting there, and the
big idea, what he wanted to do, came to him. He knew how he wanted to
express his love. He wanted to exchange rings but it had to be when
he felt it was the right time for them. It would take time and
planning, but Tony could wait. He'd waited this long for Gibbs, he
could wait a while longer.

"That smells good."

Tony was startled out of his daydream when a dressed Gibbs with a wet
head stepped in front of him.

"Hey, baby."

"Morning, honey," Gibbs said, leaning down for a brief good morning
kiss.

Tony moaned, the touch of Gibbs' lips serving to fully awaken him. He
was still smiling when Gibbs pulled away to pour himself a cup of
coffee. Closing his eyes, he inhaled the scent, then took a sip. His
eyes shot open.

"This is good."

"See, coffee can have flavor. Funny thing is, I even made it weaker
than most people."

"No, it's great. So what were you thinking about just now? You looked
intense."

"Oh, nothing really, just thinking about everything that's happened
in the past week and how our lives have changed."

Gibbs smiled as he sat down at the kitchen table. "Yeah, it's been a
wild ride."

"Yep, but I wouldn't change a damn thing."

"Well, I would."

"Really? What?"

"I would rather have told you I loved you without you being sick.
And, don't take this the wrong way, but I would rather have not had
to take Jenny for the reason we did."

"No, okay, so there's a couple of things I would change. I would not
want to give her up, but I wish it had been for a different reason
that we came to have her. I liked Monica."

Gibbs placed his hand over Tony's hand and smiled. Both men were
sitting together, enjoying the silence.

"Tony, we have to talk to her about gun safety."

"I never even thought about that, with so many guns in once place, I
guess we need to. She's a smart girl. I'm sure she knows about it,
but it couldn't hurt any."

"No, it wouldn't. There's something else I need to tell you."

Tony knew from Gibbs' tone that this was a heavy topic. "Okay, what?"

"Tony, I'm sorry I didn't take you for backup when I faced Ari."

"Do you know how worried I was? I was ready to break down the walls
in the office," Tony said, the hurt and worry still evident in his
voice.

"Honey, I know." Gibbs' hand on Tony's put a little more pressure on
it, showing strength and love.

"You went to the bitch."

"Yes, Tony. I had just lost Cait and almost lost Abby and I was not
about to lose the person I loved."

"Gibbs, we're cops. This is what we do. I never want you to put the
mission or your life in jeopardy just to save my sorry ass."

"Tony, I can't make that promise. I love you and will try to protect
you at whatever cost is necessary."

"Boss, I love you, too and would do the same, but at work, it has to
be work. We can't let ourselves get caught up in our relationship on
the job. If we do, then we lose our effectiveness."

Gibbs started to laugh.

"What, Boss?"

"I thought I would be the one to say that. Anyway, you're partly
right. I did call Jen to help me track down Ari, but in the end I had
Ziva, and she was the one who took the shot that killed him."

Tony's eyes didn't break contact with Gibbs' crystal blue eyes.

"There's more, Tony."

"More? Okay, I have one thing to ask first; he's dead, I mean really
dead, isn't he?"

"Yes."

"That's all I care about. I'm glad you trust me to know the truth."

"I don't want secrets between us."

"I only want the-"

Tony stopped talking when they heard crying from the bedroom. Both
men left their coffee cups on the table and ran upstairs, taking them
two at a time. Jenny was still in bed, crying. Tony was in the room
first and had Jenny in an embrace with Gibbs on the other side,
embracing them both.

"Shh, it's okay, honey. We're here now."

"I thought you left me," she mumbled against Tony's chest, her tears
still falling.

"Honey, you never need to think that," Gibbs assured her. "Neither of
us are ever going anyplace."

Jenny stopped crying shortly.

"How about we get you dressed," Tony said, looking into her
face, "then we go out for breakfast today, then food shopping? I'm
sure the team will be here sometime around four or so."

"Okay."

They all pulled away from the embrace. Gibbs walked her back to the
guest room and got some clothes for her. Tony jumped into the shower
and did a quick shave since he had not shaved since Gibbs had done it
for him in the hospital. From there his mind progressed to the first
time they'd made love. The memories alone were enough to make him
hard; he ached for release. Standing in front of the mirror naked, he
saw Gibbs sneak into the bathroom, trying to keep one hand outside
the door and in Jenny's sight.

Gibbs just looked at the naked Tony with the hard dick and licked his
lips. Tony closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"You ready yet?"

Tony couldn't talk; he was too distracted.

"I take that as a no. Tony, we don't have time for what you're
thinking, so get your butt in gear. Jenny and I are going to make a
list for the store." Gibbs liked his lips again, looking at Tony
longingly before leaving the room.

Tony just closed his eyes and tried to get his body under control
again. The only thing that could kill his hard-on was to think of
Madame Bitch. He finally finished his ablutions, then got dressed and
headed downstairs.

"We need milk, eggs, butter," Gibbs was saying.

Tony walked into the kitchen and found Jenny writing down what Gibbs
said they needed.

"You have very nice penmanship."

"Anything's better than yours, DiNozzo."

"I told you, Boss, she would spell check my reports." Tony smiled and
winked at Jenny, who just giggled.

"Okay, we need cereal and fruit." Gibbs stopped so she could write
them down. "Tony, what's for dinner? You mentioned steaks on the
grill."

"I did, but you're still sick, so we'll nix that idea."

"I'm fine."

"Yeah, okay, nice try, thanks for playing. The next question, Bob."

"Smart ass."

"You know it. And language, please."

Gibbs grimaced. "Sorry."

"How about we make lasagna or something like that."

"Nope, can't do that. Not enough time."

"What do you mean, Boss?"

"Well, the best way I know how to make that is to make it a day in
advance. That way you don't have to cook the noodles, you let the
sauce cook them for you after they've soaked in it."

"Okay, nice to know. Then let's got the stuff and we can have it one
day next week."

"Sounds like a plan to me. Jenny, I need you to write down a turkey
and the makings for dressing."

"Okay, Jethro," Jenny said, taking it all down. "What goes in
dressing?"

"Well, we need onions, celery-"

Getting bored with the making of the grocery list, Tony wondered into
the living room to check his email.

There were a few junks from a college buddy and one from Abby. He
read the one from Abby saying she, McGee and Ziva would be over
around 5:00 and they would bring a salad and a dessert. He emailed
her back, saying that would be great. Now he just needed to call
Ducky and have him bring the wine. He would do that after he read the
emails from his buddy. He was doing that when Jenny tapped him on the
shoulder.

`Tony, we're ready to go."

"Thanks, Peanut." He shut down the laptop and got his jacket.

"Tony, where's your winter coat? It's cold outside."

"Back at my place, Boss."

"Then wear this." Gibbs threw him another jacket he had in the closet
that was a lot warmer than the lined windbreaker Tony had.

Gibbs himself put on an older coat that was warmer. Jenny had hers on
already, just waiting for the men. They piled into the car. Jenny was
okay with sitting in the back alone this time. Gibbs was driving
since they were once again taking his car.

They went to the local Shop Rite, parking the car next to the cart
holding area towards the middle of the lot. In the same shopping
center there was also a Blockbuster, a dry cleaners, a pizza parlor
and a hair salon. They walked over to the carts and Tony and Jenny
waited for Gibbs to fish out a quarter.

"Can I put it in?"

Gibbs handed the quarter to the little girl and she put it in the
slot, unlocking the cart from the one in front of it. Jenny held onto
the cart as Tony and Gibbs walked side by side. They started in the
produce section. Tony saw a side to Gibbs in the food store that he
didn't know the man had in him. Gibbs was a shopper after all. It was
food that brought it out in him. He made sure to get the best price.
He picked out only the freshest fruit and veggies they would need for
the next week. In the deli he carefully looked over each and every
selection.

"Just get roast beef," Tony said.

"Nope. I have to see which one is on sale verses the better brand."

Tony smiled at his lover while Jenny watched the other people around
them. She saw a man at the front of the food section watching her but
not really watching her. Since he only glanced at her every so often
and didn't watch her overtly, she paid it no notice, too interested
in watching people herself.

"Okay, I'd like a pound of Boar's Head roast beef." Gibbs turned to
Jenny. "Do you like bologna, ham or turkey?"

"Turkey and bologna."

"I'd like a pound of turkey and a half pound of bologna. Also a half
pound of white American and a half pound of Munster."

"Thank you, sir," the deli person said.

After about five minutes the deli meat was done and they went down
the pharmacy aisle. Gibbs stopped at the cold section, getting
Children's Tylenol and Nyquil and a few other children's products. He
also picked up a new set of Mach 3 razor heads for him and Tony and
was going for shampoo but Tony stopped him.

"Nope, we get the good stuff."

`Tony, why pay all the money for something you only use once or twice
a day?"

"It's better for your scalp and it smells great. Live a little, Boss."

"Okay, I like that part since you always smell great when you walk
into work," Gibbs said with a big smile for Tony.

As Gibbs was reaching for shaving gel, he overheard a comment from an
elderly lady.

"They should be ashamed of themselves. That poor little girl," she
said to her husband who wasn't even paying attention to her.

Gibbs could barely make it out and was glad Tony and Jenny didn't
hear it. Gibbs ignored her as he got a new bottle of adult strength
Nyquil as well.

They continued going up and down aisles. The first was the cereal
aisle. Tony came back with three boxes and put them in the cart:
Lucky Charms, Captain Crunch with Crunch Berries and Cocoa Pebbles.

"Tony, that stuff is not good for you."

"But, Gibbs, I love this stuff," Tony said, looking wide-eyed and
innocent as Jenny stepped up to them.

"Jethro, can I get this?" she asked, holding up a box of Kix.

"Sure, honey."

Gibbs turned back to Tony, who was down by the candy at the other end
of the aisle. By the time he got there, Tony had four bags of
different kinds of chocolate bars and some hard candy, which he put
in the cart.

"What is that for?" he asked.

"To munch on."

Gibbs had no clue how Tony stayed in shape and had such a toned body
with all the junk he put in the cart, not to mention his body. Gibbs
was going for the popcorn, the old fashioned kind you poured into hot
oil. Tony stopped him by putting his hand on Gibbs. They looked at
each other, Gibbs noticing the little old lady again just down the
aisle.

"Get the microwave kind. It's much easier, and Jenny can make it
herself."

"Okay, honey," Gibbs said, just loud enough that the old lady heard
him.

"Peanut, what kind do you want?" Tony asked as Jenny was looking at a
candy or something.

"This kind is what Mom used to buy," Jenny said.

Tony could see she still hurt but it was getting better. They got the
extra movie butter kind, like Monica used to buy for Jenny. Tony
smiled as he put it in the cart.

Gibbs overheard the old woman talking again, and Tony heard her this
time as well.

"Fags should stay with their own kind and not be allowed to have kids
just to change them to fags, too." The lady was once again talking
to her husband, who once again was not even paying attention.

Tony and Gibbs looked at each other. This was the part of their life
they feared: not for each other. They were grown men and could take
care of themselves where the bigots were concerned, but Jenny
shouldn't have to hear that kind of prejudice.

The next aisle was pasta, sauce, rice and dried beans. Gibbs got the
lasagna noodles and a few other kinds of pasta, looking at prices and
making sure to get what was on sale, but for the sauce he got the
kind Tony wanted. He then reached for a green can of Kraft Parmesan
Cheese.

"No, don't get that stuff. We'll stop at a place on the way home and
get the good stuff."

"Tony, there is nothing wrong with this."

Tony snorted. "Boss, I'm Italian. That stuff is crap."

"Yes, you are, but you can't cook," Gibbs said with a smile, but he
conceded to Tony's wishes.

The soup was at the end of the aisle; on the other side were the
canned veggies. Gibbs got corn and nothing else.

"Jenny, go pick out some soups for yourself, okay, honey?"

"Um, no, that's okay."

Gibbs looked at her. "Honey, I know you like soup. I want to get
something you like."

Jenny visibly swallowed. "Whatever kind you want, Jethro, is fine.
I'll just stay here."

Tony looked at Gibbs, both men seeing the problem at the same time.
Tony bent down to her.

"Jenny, honey, it's okay for you to go a few feet away from us, you
know. We're not going anywhere without you, and we'll be within sight
the whole time. You know nothing is going to happen, don't you? We're
in the middle of a grocery store, people all around. We'll be
watching you, I promise."

Jenny drew a deep breath but managed a shaky smile. "Okay, Tony," she
said as she walked away.

Gibbs looked at Tony as he stood up. "Tony, that lady?"

"I know, Boss. Just ignore it."

Gibbs noticed the same old lady was now in the soup section. He and
Tony moved in that direction. That was their little girl down there.

"Are you okay, honey?" the woman asked Jenny.

Jenny didn't even say anything, just looked at her. She'd been taught
to never talk to strangers.

"Honey, can you hear me?"

"Can we help you?" Gibbs asked.

Jenny hurried to the side of her guardians, slipping her hand into
Tony's.

"No," the woman said with a sniff. "I just wanted to make sure the
little girl was okay."

"She's fine."

"Yeah, right," the woman said, walking off. "Those fags have the girl
scared to death. Someone should call the cops."

Gibbs was livid, wanting to go off on the old lady. Tony knew from
the iciness of those blue eyes what he was feeling and placed a hand
on Gibbs' forearm. Just that simple touch snapped him out his
building rage.

They came to the drink aisle, and Jenny was allowed to pick the kind
of juice boxes she wanted. She got several different kinds, asking if
that was okay. Gibbs just smiled as she put the three different kinds
she wanted in the cart.

They walked up the cleaning aisle. Gibbs needed laundry soap and
bleach. He also needed Windex and cleaning supplies for the bathroom.
Tony came back with fabric softener.

"What's that for?"

"I might not know how to cook, but for the stuff I don't get dry
cleaned, I know how to wash."

"Only because Mom showed you," Jenny piped up, smiling at Gibbs when
she said it.

"Rat," Tony said, laughing.

Gibbs asked Jenny if she wanted a room scent for the attic. Jenny
got citrus scent. The next aisle was paper products. Tony came over
with TP, but it wasn't the kind Gibbs normally bought.

"What's that for? We have plenty at home."

"Yes, and your kind is almost as good as sandpaper."

As Tony put it in the cart, he and Gibbs talking, the old lady walked
by. She didn't say anything this time, just gave them a dirty look.
Gibbs put paper plates, napkins and paper towels into the cart.

The next aisle was frozen foods and cookies. Tony was up and down the
cookie aisle, coming back with an armful of different varieties.
Jenny was standing in front of the fruit snacks.

"Jethro, can I get fruit snacks, please?"

"Sure, honey. Whatever kind you want, get a few boxes."

She did, getting the Looney Tunes and Scooby Doo kinds.

"Jethro, can I also get some Pop Tarts?"

"No need to. Tony already got a few boxes. Look in the cart and see
if those are okay. If there isn't anything you like, put one back and
get what you want."

Tony was standing next to him, looking at the ice cream on the other
side of the same aisle. Tony walked away. Jenny put back a box of the
Pop Tarts and got the s'mores flavor.

"I want to try these."

"That's fine, honey. You want some ice cream or something?"

"Can I get ice cream sandwiches? I love them."

"Sure, honey. I think Tony is over by them already."

The cart was almost full by now. Tony helped Jenny get the kind of
ice cream sandwiches she wanted and he grabbed two half gallons of
Edy's Ice Cream. Gibbs smiled at the choice. Continuing on from
there, Gibbs got a loaf of garlic bread.

"No, don't get that," Tony said. "I can cook one thing in this world,
and it just happens to be garlic bread."

Gibbs looked at Tony. "Okay, then let's get a loaf of the bread in
the bakery."

Tony winked at him and ran off to the bakery to get a baguette of
French bread while Gibbs and Jenny headed down the next aisle.

"Jenny, what kind of topping do you like on pizza?" Gibbs asked. He
didn't normally get this much food, but now he had two growing people
in the house.

"Hamburger and pepperoni."

"Okay, honey." He grabbed a few frozen pizzas and put them in the
cart.

Jenny was further down, looking at a little heart-shaped frozen
dessert. It was cookie dough.

"Honey, are you okay? Do you need help?" the old lady asked, then
continued talking to a wide-eyed Jenny.

Gibbs was looking at frozen veggies when he heard Jenny yell from
further down the aisle.

"No!" Looking for Gibbs, she ran towards him.

Gibbs left the cart and met the crying girl halfway, bending down to
her. "What is it? What's the matter, honey?"

"That mean lady said she was going to call the cops and take me away
from you and Tony," Jenny sniffled, holding onto Gibbs and looking
back at the old woman.

Gibbs' eyes narrowed as he looked at the old lady. Getting on his bad
side wasn't smart for anyone to do, especially where it concerned his
family. Gibbs stood up, keeping one hand on Jenny's shoulder.

"It's okay, honey, don't worry. We won't let her hurt you, and no one
will ever take you away from us."

The woman's mouth tightened, but she didn't say anything else, just
headed down the dairy aisle. Gibbs had to go down the same aisle, but
he went in the other direction.

Gibbs got 1% milk and a carton of eighteen eggs, along with two
packages of bacon.

"Jenny, do you want some string cheese or something?"

"Really?"

"Yes, honey, really," Gibbs said, never losing eye contact with the
old woman coming up the aisle towards them.

Jenny picked out the string cheese she wanted and placed it in the
now overflowing cart. Tony still wasn't back from the bakery.

"Faggots should stay-"

"Listen, lady, you ever make a comment like that again within ear
shot of this little girl-" Gibbs' broke off the threat when Tony
placed his hand on his back, draining the anger from him.

"Boss, something the matter?" Tony asked casually, looking at the old
woman.

"Sick. The both of you are sick, some kind of perverts. You people
should not be allowed to raise children."

"Look, lady, you have no clue who the hell we are or anything at all
about us. I don't know what crawled up your panty hole today," Tony
said, getting into it.

The store manager came up, the addition of an official person in the
mix causing the husband to finally pay attention.

"Excuse me, what seems to be the problem?"

"This lady is harassing us and making threats to our little girl."

"They're fags," the woman spat. "They shouldn't even be allowed to
have children."

"Listen, ma'am, I'm sorry if your feelings are offended, but they
have every right to shop here, same as you."

"You should call the cops. The little girl is scared and should be
put into a safe home environment."

Jenny was overhearing it all. Tony was closest to her, and she
latched onto him. He placed a hand on her back comfortingly.

"I'm sorry, ma'am, but what I see is you aggravating the guests in
this store. I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

"Huh, this is just a conspiracy against good, decent, hard-working
people," she commented as she stormed off exceedingly quickly for
someone her age, her husband hanging his head in shame.

"I'm sorry, gentlemen, for your experience in this store," the
manager apologized to them. "I hope everything is okay now."

"It is now," Gibbs said, not losing sight of the lady as she hurried
away. "Thank you, sir. Thank you for your help."

Tony had defused the situation with the help of the manager, who left
as well. They were in the aisle. People looked for a moment, then
went back to what they were doing.

"They're not going to take me away, are they?" Jenny asked in a small
voice, looking up at the men.

"No, honey. Remember, the judge said we can look after you till he
signs the official papers that your Mom wanted."

"Yes."

"Then they can't take you away."

"Good. What's a fag?"

Tony looked at Gibbs, who was meeting his gaze but not knowing what
to say. How did you explain prejudice and bigotry to a ten-year old?

"How about we talk about this when we get home."

"But I want to know."

"I know, honey," Tony said softly, "but it's not a nice word and
should not be talked about in public."

"Oh, okay, Tony."

They put in a package of the frozen cookie dough in the cart.
Finished with their shopping, they went up front and got in line,
Jenny not letting go of Tony. Every so often Tony and Gibbs' eyes
would meet. Looking around, making sure the old woman wasn't anywhere
near them, Jenny noticed the same man from earlier watching her but
again paid it no never mind.

When it was their turn to pay, Tony grabbed a Milky Way bar. "Honey,
do you want one?"

"No," Gibbs said. "We're going out to eat after this, and you don't
need one either." Taking the candy from Tony's hand, he put it back.

Tony pouted but didn't protest, merely reached for a pack of gum.
Gibbs just smiled. Tony was just a large kid at times. That was part
of the reason he loved the younger man. Younger man. Gibbs still
didn't know why Tony wanted to be with him in the first place. He
was a bastard, after all. Why would anyone want to be with him?
Especially someone like Tony who could have anyone he wanted? Those
thoughts caused the smile to leave Gibbs' face. Tony saw it and
recognized the look.

"Don't go there, Boss."

"What?"

"I know what you're thinking. Just don't go there."

Gibbs paid for the food, once again nearly passing out from the
total. It was the most he'd ever spent on food in his life. They
packed it up, then Gibbs remembered the ice cream. They had to go
home before going out to eat. They went home and put the groceries
away. On the way out the door, Jenny ran to the car and Tony stopped
Gibbs on the porch.

"Never doubt why I love you. To me you're perfect and just want I've
always wanted."

"But-"

"No buts, Gibbs. I love you, all of you. Who cares about the rest?"

Tony sealed the promise with a hard kiss, his tongue asking for
entrance into Gibbs' mouth. Gibbs' tongue met his and started to
move, stroking Tony's tongue. They didn't know who moaned first, but
it really didn't matter because it felt like heaven to both men.

"I'm hungry," came from outside the car.

Tony and Gibbs stopped kissing and smiled, then with a quick peck on
the lips they joined Jenny at the car.

They drove to the diner and ate brunch. Jenny asked what brunch meant
and Tony explained what it was. Tony had a Rueban, Gibbs wanted a
hungry man's breakfast and Jenny got Belgian waffles.

As they were eating Tony pulled out his cell phone and called Ducky
to inform him to meet at the house around 6:00 and to bring a nice
bottle of wine. Ducky responded he would be happy to.

Gibbs pulled out his cell phone and a piece of paper the social
worker had given him.

"Yes, my name is Jethro Gibbs. I need to make an appointment for me
and my family please?Yes, Monday 11:00 is fine with us?Thank you,
ma'am."

Tony looked at him curiously. "Who was that?"

"We have an appointment for the counselor for Monday. Okay?"

Jenny just nodded her head since she was eating.

"Uh, Boss, not to put a downer on things, but we'll have to," Tony
cleared his throat. "Well, they don't offer same sex insurance plans
so whose should we put Jenny on?"

"Never thought about that. Okay, how about we put Jenny on your
insurance and mine as well, this way it doesn't matter. As for the
both of us, well we can figure that out later."

Tony called Barbara in benefits and added Jenny to his insurance,
then passed the phone to Gibbs so he could do the same. The woman
said it was nice of him to do it but it wasn't necessary since she
was covered on Tony's. He wanted to do it anyway in case anything
happened to either of them. Barbara did it, even if she thought it
overkill, and congratulated them on getting a little girl.

On the way home, Tony made Gibbs stop first at the import market
where he went for good Parmesan and Romano cheeses. He also picked up
some good vodka sauce and fresh made raviolis for dinner that night.

Tony then had Gibbs stop at the butcher since Tony wouldn't let him
get any meat at the supermarket. Gibbs had to admit it looked much
better then the stuff they sold in the supermarket. They got some
chicken, pork and a few porterhouse steaks along with a few filet
mignons. Gibbs also ordered a twenty-five pound turkey for the day
before Thanksgiving. He wanted a deep fryer for the turkey but since
it was such a large bird they had to special order the fryer, telling
him it would be there in a few days and that they would call when it
arrived.

On the way home Gibbs also stopped at a hardware store. Tony was a
little confused but shrugged it off. Gibbs was getting out but Tony
and Jenny were going to stay in the car. Jenny could still see Gibbs
from the car, but she did look scared about him not being there. When
they were at home she knew they were there and was getting better
about not having to see them all the time, even though she preferred
to see at least one of them. Outside the house was a different
matter, though.

Gibbs wasn't in the store long, soon coming back out holding a small
bag. He got into the car, then opened the bag and pulled out the
contents.

"Here, one for both of you."

He handed Tony a key, just a silver key, nothing special about it.
Then he pulled out a key that was colorful and had happy faces all
over it, along with a pink fuzzy key ring. Putting the key on the
ring, he handed it to Jenny.

"Here you go, honey."

She smiled happily. "Thanks, Jethro. It's cool."

Both men just smiled. Tony got the significance, even if Jenny
didn't. This meant that from now on the house would be locked, now
that Gibbs had something worth protecting, meaning his new family and
not their possessions.

When they got home they found a note in the kitchen about the bed
being upstairs, already set up and that Tony's clothing was there as
well. Tony's friend had even commented that the new bed worked well
with Gibbs' other furniture and said the old bed was out back behind
the shed. Tony's safe, he said, was also in the bedroom since he
hadn't known where it was to be put, and the electronics were all in
the living room.

"Guess it's a good thing I got those keys made now that there's stuff
here to steal."

"Can I have a juice box?" Jenny asked.

"Sure, honey. They're in the fridge. They should be cold by now."

Tony went into the living room to hook up all of the video and audio
equipment. Jenny sat on the sofa, watching him. She wanted to get a
doll to play with but she didn't want to leave them alone. Gibbs went
into the kitchen and put away the rest of the food they'd just
purchased, shaking his head at how full the refrigerator and cabinets
were. Following the directions given to him from the butcher to avoid
freezer burn, he froze some of the meat. He then began to get the
stuff out for dinner and get it readied for preparation.

Going into the living room, he noticed Jenny looked rather
bored. "Honey, why don't you run up and get a toy or something?"

"Come with me."

"Okay, honey, let's go."

Gibbs took her hand and they went up to her room in the attic to get
a doll and some of the accessories. When they heard people's voices
coming up the stairs, it sounded like they were carrying things.

"Where do you what this?" the men in the doorway asked, holding one
of the dressers they had bought for Jenny's room.

"Over here, please."

The desk was brought up next, and the deliverymen had to assemble it.
Gibbs had them put it together in the middle of the room, saying they
can move it once he was finished with the wall he was going to be
putting up. The rest of the furniture, the other two dressers, two
tall ones to go with the long one, were then moved in. The long one
had a mirror in the middle of it. Jenny looked at all the furniture
and smiled, thinking how cool it all was.

"Okay, honey, how about we go get your clothing and bring it up here
and put it all away."

The attic did have a closet so Gibbs also grabbed some empty hangers
from the spare room. They both went up and folded her cloths, hanging
up the dresses and nicer clothing, the rest being put away in the
drawers. By the time they finished, it was starting to look like a
real room. It would be better once Gibbs put up the wall. He would go
to Lowe's tomorrow and get the supplies. While planning it out in his
head, he noticed that Jenny looked sad again.

"Hey, sunshine, what is it?" Gibbs put his hand on her shoulder.

Looking up at him, she repeated the question from the grocery
store. "What's a fag?"

"Um." Gibbs was at a loss for words, not really sure how to explain
it to her. "To begin with, it's not a nice word. It's a word that
some people call people like Tony and myself."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, Tony is gay. You know what that means, right?"

She shook her head no.

Gibbs took a deep breath. "Well, a gay person is someone who likes
the same sex, like a boy liking a boy and a girl liking a girl."

"Oh, like Tony loves you and you love Tony."

"Kind of. Tony is gay since he only ever wanted to love men."

She looked lost.

"I'm what is called bisexual since I have loved both men and women.
You with me so far?"

The little girl shook her head no again.

"Okay, so, you know I had a daughter, right?"

"Yes, you said it in the hospital and got sad."

"Yes, I did. I miss her greatly. She was my daughter with my first
wife."

"First wife?"

"I've been married three times already. I loved them all. But now I
love Tony, so I have found love in both men and women. Now do you
understand a little?"

She nodded her head yes, then asked, "So what is a fag?"

"I'm getting there."

He hadn't heard Tony come up the stairs and standing a few steps
down, listening to them. Coming into the room, he said, "Fag, Peanut,
is a very bad word to call people like Gibbs and myself. It's not a
nice thing."

"Why?"

"It means the person saying it can't be open minded and see that
people like Jethro and myself are just people like them." Tony walked
over to them and went to one knee in front of them where they sat on
the floor and reached out and took Gibbs' hand. "See, they don't get
that love is blind, that it doesn't see gender or race or color."

"I'm lost."

"That's good, honey. That means that your mind isn't closed off like
that woman's in the store. No one really understands why any of it is
the way it is. All you can do is accept it."

"But you're not letting them take me away, are you?"

"Nope, not now, not ever. You're stuck with us," Tony said with a
smile, ruffling her hair and seating himself on the floor with
them. "So, the stuff is all hooked up. Now Gibbs just have to build
the walls up here."

"I plan on doing that this weekend. It shouldn't take that long. We
can get paint as well, and you can pick out the colors you want."

"Really? Any color?"

"Yup," Tony said before Gibbs could.

"Cool, I want pink."

"I think we can make that happen," Gibbs added.

Tony looked around. Most of the clothing had already been put
away. "I see you both have been busy putting things away up here.
Where are your toys going?"

"Over there. Jethro said he would build me a chest to put them in."

Tony was still holding Gibbs' hand. "Jethro is good with his hands."
Tony smiled at Gibbs, meaning it in more than one way.

Gibbs returned the smile, knowing exactly what Tony meant.

"Well, he is building a boat," Jenny said innocently.

Both men smiled at her comment.

"Anyone home?" they heard from the second floor.

"Up here, Probie," Tony called back, not moving.

They heard more than one set of footsteps heading up the stairs.

"Hey, guys."

They were all still sitting on the floor. Tony looked around and saw
Abby, McGee and Ziva. Ducky and Gerald hadn't shown up yet.

"Wow, this is cool, Jenny." Abby came over and sat on the bed.

Ziva was still standing near the stairs, not feeling quite right, and
Tim was a little out of sorts being there after Tony had threatened
him for pointing a gun at Jenny.

"Guys, relax. So, McGee, you up to getting your but kicked in Halo 2
Death Match?"

"Yeah, right, Tony."

Tony got up and kissed Gibbs on the forehead. He and Tim went to the
living room to play a game. Gibbs had no clue what they were even
talking about.

"Gibbs, I left the salad in the kitchen."

"That's good, Ziva. Come on in, you don't have to stand at the door."

"I wasn't sure?"

"Ziva, relax this is just a fun time to be had tonight."

Ziva smiled, seeming to relax a bit.

"Well, I have cooking to get done." Gibbs got up and walked out,
Jenny not far behind him, Abby and Ziva right behind them.

In the living room, Tim and Tony were getting loud and a little out
of hand, causing Gibbs to smile. Jenny was sitting near them,
watching, as was Ziva.

"Mind if I join?" Ziva asked.

Both men looked at her like fresh meat. They showed her how to work
the controls and she joined the game. Where the men had been
competing against each other before, they now bonded over the fact
that Ziva kept kicking their asses.

"Jenny, come here, please," Gibbs bellowed from the kitchen.

Going into the kitchen, she found dishes and silverware on the table.

"Can you please take these into the dining room and set the table?"

"Okay, Jethro."

"I'll help, honey," Abby said, taking the dishes and letting Jenny
get the silverware.

The dining room was off the living room and easily sat eight. Abby
and Jenny were setting the table when they heard Ducky as he came
into the dining room.

"How are the both of you ladies tonight?"

"Great, Duck-man, and yourself? Where's Gerald?"

"Who's Gerald?"

"He is my partner, and he is in with the children playing that
godawful game," Ducky said. "Jennifer, can I have a word with you,
please?"

"Sure, Dr. Mallard."

"No, please, it is Ducky. Everyone calls me that."

Ducky took a chair and had a seat, offering one to Jenny as well.
Abby took the hint and left the room. Jenny could still see Tony from
where she was and noticed the black man sitting on the love seat
playing the game.

"Now, how are the two men treating you, young lady?"

"Great, sir."

"Good. I never doubted them at all. So, how are they feeling?"

Okay, I think. Jethro looked tired yesterday, but we were shopping
all day in the mall and Tony made him carry all the bags."

A smile crossed Ducky's face at the thought of Gibbs being the pack
mule.

"Good, good, my dear. You did great. Now, let's go see about dinner
and have some food. I don't know about you, but I am extremely
hungry."

They went into the kitchen. Gibbs had gotten wine glasses out and
Abby and Jenny moved them to the dining room along with the glasses
for whatever else they were drinking, whether it was tea, soda or
water. Jenny then asked the people playing the game what they wanted
to drink. They all told her, and it was poured and taken into the
dining room and placed on the table, Abby helping Jenny the whole
time. Gibbs called everyone to dinner. The game was tied by that
time, Tony and Gerald playing against Tim and Ziva.

At dinner Tony explained about what they all wanted to do for
Thanksgiving, and everyone was up for the idea. Ziva was happy to be
invited since it was an American holiday and happy that she was being
accepted by the team as one of them. Tony also explained about the
apartment and what he left for her and what she would need to bring.
She thanked him again. She told him the Thanksgiving feast, her
first, was what she was most looking forward to.

She looked at them when they all laughed. "What? I have a healthy
appetite."

After dinner Jenny got out of clearing the table because Tony and Tim
were told they had to do it since they had acted like such little
kids, arguing over the game. Both whined good-naturedly about it the
whole time, but it was all in good fun. Gibbs got out the Death by
Chocolate cake that Abby and McGee had brought. Everyone got a large
piece, Jenny even asking for seconds. They all smiled that she was
fitting in very well. More than one comment was made about her taking
after Tony.

Around 9:00 she went upstairs for her bath, Tony with her the whole
time. Downstairs, still in the dining room, the others were asking
questions of Gibbs about how she was adjusting. Gibbs told them about
the shopping incident that day. Jenny came down and lay on the sofa
till she fell asleep, the adults still talking in the dining room
about life and how it had changed for them all.

After about 10:00 most of the people all left, asking what they
should bring to dinner for Thanksgiving. They were all looking
forward to the deep fried turkey. Everyone was smiling and full when
they left.

Gibbs and Tony finished carrying the dishes into the kitchen. Gibbs
told Tony just to leave them in the sink and they could take care of
them in the morning. Tony almost fell over. Jethro Gibbs, former
Marine and current lover, was a man who folded his clothing after
taking it off. What was the world coming to that he'd said leave the
dishes for morning? Tony's comment to that effect earned him a swat
on the ass.

Gibbs picked up Jenny and they went up to Tony's California king bed.
The room was a little cramped now but there was still enough room to
walk around, although barely. They put Jenny in the middle again.
They walked into the bathroom, leaving the door open a crack just in
case she woke up and needed to see them.

They kissed, deep and with intense passion, hands roaming over hard
bodies. Clothing was removed during the exploration. They weren't
trying to make the other come, but it was close for both of them. But
knowing Jenny was in the next room, they managed to curb their lust,
although the desire was still there.

They put their boxers back on and climbed into bed on either side of
Jenny, holding hands over her. With one last kiss they rested their
entwined hands on Jenny's stomach and fell asleep.

part 8 by rednetra
Author's Notes:
Tony got sick and a family all at once.

Once again Gibbs was the first to wake. He lay there, realizing he'd just had the best night's sleep he'd ever had. Tony's bed made a huge difference with it's foam top that conformed to his body. And his old bed wasn't small, but now they had room enough for all three people to fit without even a thought of a problem. Tony was curled up on the edge of the bed on his side, and Jenny was sprawled out in the middle.

Gibbs saw the clock on the nightstand on Tony's side of the bed. It was a new addition to the room. It was 0600. Damn, he was tired and horny. He and Tony had just gotten together and had made love for one night and made out the next morning but that was all.
Right now Jenny came first, even if he was yearning to make love again with Tony. But at this rate it might be a fast and hard fuck.

He was going to try to get Jenny to sleep in her room tonight. It should be done by bedtime. The walls wouldn't take that much time to put up. The hardest part would be measuring the space and getting the supplies. He had a large table saw out in his shed at the back of the house. The only other thing out there was the riding mower he owned. Hell, the basement was larger then his shed, which was one reason the boat was in the basement and not the shed.

Gibbs lay there for another twenty minutes before getting out of bed. He threw on a T-shirt and went to get a cup of coffee. After only one day he'd grown addicted to the Blue Hawaiian that Tony had bought him. He'd just poured a cup and was taking a sip when he heard two little feet coming down the stairs.

Looking up, he saw a still-sleepy little girl "Morning, sunshine."

"Hi, Jethro," she mumbled, walking in and rubbing the gunk from her eyes. She sat at the table.

"You're up early."

"Not tired," she said, almost falling asleep at the table.

"Um, okay. So, are you hungry?"

"Nope."

"Well, I'm going to have some oatmeal."

Gibbs went to the pantry and got out a packet of instant oatmeal. He measured the water into a bowl and put it in the microwave. Looking at Jenny, he noticed how she was slumped at the table, just this side of sleeping.

"Okay, honey, no sleeping at the table. If you're tired, then you can go back up to bed."

"Not tired," she mumbled again.

"Jenny, you're sleeping at the table," he said as he mixed the oatmeal and water. "Come on, let's get you back up to bed." He left the oatmeal on the table.

"No, I'm fine, really. Can I go and watch TV?"

"Sure, honey."

Jenny shuffled out of the room, heading for the living room and the TV. Gibbs sat back down and ate the food in front of him, drinking some of the best coffee he'd ever had. Tony had been right about that, not that he would admit it to the younger man. How could be admit Tony knew more about coffee, HIS addiction, than he himself did?

Gibbs finished his breakfast, put the dishes in the dishwasher, then turned it on. He then walked out and found Jenny sleeping on the sofa, curled up under a throw that Tony had just bought from the Disney Store. He'd said Gibbs needed more color in his house and this would help. Gibbs smiled and went up to see Tony.

When he got there Tony was spread eagle on the bed. Gibbs looked out in the hall and down the stairs. Jenny was still out cold. So was Tony. He'd been up for about an hour, but he wanted to crawl back into bed, right between Tony's legs and wake him up properly but knew that Jenny could wake up at anytime, so they couldn't chance an early morning blow-job.

Since he couldn't do what he wanted, Gibbs just crawled into the bed and laid his head on Tony's chest and listened to Tony breathing. After doing that for a while he kissed Tony's nipple and licked it ever so lightly. Tony had more than one response to that stimulus. Gibbs could see the morning wood forming in his boxers, and Tony's breathing was different, a little faster. Gibbs lifted his head and settled his mouth over Tony's. Tony's eyes opened as he returned the kiss. Tony flipped Gibbs on his back, not even breaking the kiss. Tony's hands pinned Gibbs to the bed, one on each of the older man's wrists as he straddled Gibbs' body.

Both men were moaning with passion by that time.

"Tony," Gibbs panted.

"Um."

"Tony, Jenny could walk in."

"You're no fun," Tony complained, kissing him again and letting go of his hands.

Gibbs took control again, flipping them over so that Tony was on his back and Gibbs was on top, continuing the kiss as if he needed it to breathe.

"I'll show you fun soon, honey," Gibbs declared, kissing him again, "but right now we have walls to build, paint to slap on and curtains to hang and that rug thing that you bought that looks like a dead poodle."

Tony snorted. "Hey, that's cute."

"Yeah, okay, if you say so. It looks like a dead Poodle "

Gibbs kissed him again before getting out of bed and heading for the bathroom. He was finished with his shower and standing in front of the mirror shaving by the time Tony crawled out of bed. Tony walked in, put his arms around the still-damp Gibbs and kissed the nape of his neck just under the edge of the silver hair. Gibbs stopped mid-stroke because his blood had left his hand and gone straight to his hardening dick.

"You keep that up I might just throw you on the bed and fuck you senseless."

"I can live with that," Tony murmured, licking and nibbling at that spot on Gibbs' neck now.

Gibbs put the razor down as he tried to regain control of his body, but that wasn't going to happen anytime soon, and he knew it. Gibbs surprised Tony by turning around and kissing him harder than he'd ever kissed him before. Tony was shocked; it almost broke his nose it was so hard and fast. Gibbs flipped their position so that Tony was up against the bathroom counter, Gibbs' body pressing him against it. Gibbs made another move, flipping Tony around and bending him over the sink.

"Oh, God yes, Boss, please."

"Please what, Tony?"

Gibbs leaned in, kissing his way down Tony's spine. He licked his fingers and inserted one into Tony's eager rectum. Tony gasped for air when the finger invaded his body, taking hold of his own hard member and stroking it slowly while Gibbs prepared him.

"God, Boss, I need you in me NOW!"

"Not yet, honey, not yet."

Gibbs had gone from kissing to nipping at the spot where Tony's spine ended. Tony was feeling decidedly lightheaded, as if he could lose consciousness at any moment. Gibbs spit on his fingers again and inserted a second one to Tony's waiting hole. Tony was moaning, nearly screaming from the bliss of having Gibbs finger him.

"Boss, now, please, I need to feel you."

"I'm right here, Tony."

Gibbs sank his teeth into Tony's shoulder, although it wasn't hard enough to break the skin. Tony was moaning, finding it difficult to breathe. Between Gibbs kissing, biting and preparing him and him stroking himself, his breath had nearly been stolen. Gibbs spit into his hand a few times and rubbed it over his hard, leaking cock, using it for lubricant.

Gibbs' blue eyes met Tony's in the mirror. "You ready?"

"Been ready. Please, fuck me. HARD!"

"Never, Tony. I won't fuck you, but I will make love to you. It will always be love."

With that declaration Gibbs slid into Tony in one smooth move, managing to hit his prostate on the first stroke. Tony screamed in sheer ecstasy and shot his load. With the clenching of Tony's internal muscles, Gibbs only had to move once before he, too, was shooting his warm seed deep into Tony. Both men were sweating and panting, trying to gain control again. Gibbs slipped out of Tony and Tony moaned with displeasure from the void that he left in him.

Tony couldn't move. The loving had been fast and hard and he felt boneless about then. Gibbs helped him up. Tony was leaning on the sink, looking at his older lover.

"I think you need another shower, Boss."

"I think you're right, we both need a shower. And you need to clean up your mess," Gibbs added, pointing at the cum dripping down the front of the sink cabinet. Tony still wasn't breathing normally.

"God, Boss."

"I know, Tony."

Tony's hand was coming up to lie against Gibbs' face when they heard a little girl cough from the hall.

"Hey, Peanut," Tony called, reaching for a towel to cover himself and throwing one at Gibbs.

Jenny walked into the bathroom, almost in tears.

"What's wrong, sunshine?"

"I woke up and couldn't find you guys."

"We're right here, honey," Gibbs said, tightening the knot in the towel around his waist, "getting ready for a hard day's work in your new room."

"I heard someone scream."

Gibbs looked at Tony, silently letting him know he could handle that since he had been the one screaming. Tony smiled.

"I just stubbed my toe, honey."

"You okay?"

"Oh, I am now, so how about I hit the shower and we go upstairs and start hanging the curtains and moving things around where you want them and Gibbs will be up shortly and show us where the walls will go."

"Okay."

Tony gave Gibbs a quick kiss before walking out of the room, receiving a swat on the rump from Gibbs when he went by him. Tony took a clean pair of boxer briefs out of the dresser and put them on, then removed the towel. He threw on a pair of sweats and an old ratty T-shirt, then took Jenny upstairs and laid out her clothes for her, turning his back while she dressed. Gibbs followed soon after, carrying a tape measure, two hammers and some small nails.

"These are for your curtain rods."

Jenny and Tony both smiled, anxious to start the decorating.

Gibbs noticed how warm it was up there. "I was worried about heat but I can see this will be the warmest room in the house."

"Heat rises, Boss."

"I know that, DiNozzo."

"Jethro, why do you sometimes call Tony by his last name?"

"Not sure, just a thing we do at work. I rarely call him Tony."

"Same thing for me. I call him Boss because a while ago we started to call him that. Just a nickname I guess."

"It's weird."

"So are we."

Tony attacked the little girl with a barrage of tickles, causing her to giggle to no end. Gibbs got in on the fun, but he attacked Tony, who stopped tickling Jenny; he was now the one giggling like a little girl. Jenny helped Gibbs work Tony over. When Gibbs noticed Tony was having trouble breathing, he stopped tickling him, remembering his lungs weren't what they should be.

"Sorry, honey," Gibbs apologized, helping Tony sit up.

"No, it's cool. It was fun," Tony panted, then started to cough.

"Yeah, okay, you want your lung back?" Gibbs' eyes said it all, how sorry he was.

"Jethro, it was all fun and games, and I'm fine now."

Tony got up and took one of the hammers and started to hang the curtain rods. Jenny had two windows, on opposite sides of the room. There were shades on them, but Tony put up a heavy dark pink curtain and on top of that a sheer light pink curtain. It made the place look cute. With Jenny's help, Tony put the chair together. All the while Gibbs was taking measurements and writing them down.

"Okay, let's go to Lowe's and get the stuff to build the walls."

"Um, Boss, how are we getting wood and drywall into your car?"

"Duh, Tony, they rent a trunk and we can rent it to bring the stuff back then take the truck back, or we can have them deliver."

"I take it you've done this before."

"Well, the boat is wood," Gibbs said with a smile. He hadn't worked on it in over a week and he missed it a little but not enough to make him wish the last week hadn't happened. "So, who's coming?"

Gibbs went downstairs, Tony and Jenny right behind him. They piled into the car and made the twenty-minute drive to Lowe's, Jenny holding both their hands as they walked inside. Once inside they intended to split up, but Jenny wouldn't let go of either of them, so they got the supplies together.

First they went for the wood Gibbs would need, then the drywall and nails. He talked to a clerk about renting a truck for their purchases. Once that was finished, they went to the paint department. They picked out two colors from the Disney line, Sleeping Beauty Pink and Stitch Blue. Tony saw a door with princesses on it and decided it would be perfect to put at the bottom of the stairs leading to Jenny's room, which excited the little girl so much she bounced up and down. Tony laughed and bounced with her. Gibbs just smiled. It was nice to have life in his house again.

They paid for the stuff at the front and rented the truck. Tony made a show of double-checking Jenny's seatbelt since Gibbs was driving the delivery truck. Gibbs glared at him but one corner of his mouth twitched. He drove to their house and unloaded their purchases, doing most of the lifting himself, not wanting Tony to put too much stress on his lungs after being in the hospital. Tony rolled his eyes but didn't argue. He and Jenny carried the paint up the stairs, Gibbs right behind them.

After the truck was unloaded, Gibbs planned to return it. "Okay, guys, I'll be right back."

"We can't come?" Jenny asked, looking a bit scared.

Gibbs squatted down to her level, Tony right next to her, one hand on her shoulder.

"Honey, I'll be fine. You and Tony can stay home and make lunch for us."

"But-" Jenny looked on the verge of tears.

"Honey, don't cry. I won't be gone more than fifty minutes." Gibbs looked at his watch. "Okay, it's 11:30 now. So if I'm gone fifty minutes, what time will I be back? Can you tell me?"

Jenny knew how to do the math but she wasn't thinking clearly, too worried about the separation.

"Come on, Peanut, you can do it," Tony encouraged, also bending down to her level and moving his hand to her back. He and Gibbs hadn't discussed this, but he could see what Gibbs was trying to do and followed suit.

Gibbs' arm with the watch on it was still held up so Jenny could look at it.

"Um, 12:20."

"Very good, honey. Yes, I'll be home by then. You can call me on my cell phone, but it might not be safe to drive and talk. I'll call when I get there and when I'm leaving. How does that sound?"

Tony handed her the phone. "When this says Boss, you can pick it up and answer it. Okay?" Tony smiled at her before winking at Gibbs.

"Okay, but hurry back."

Gibbs kissed her cheek before getting into the truck and driving off. Tony and Jenny went back into the house and Tony made grilled cheese sandwiches, one of the only things he could actually make since there wasn't so much cooking involved as there was keeping the temperature from getting too high that it burned. The phone rang fifteen minutes later. Gibbs was driving.

"Hello?"

"Jenny, I'm leaving now, okay?"

"Yes, Jethro." Jenny disconnected the phone and put it back on the table.

"See, everything is okay."

Tony let Jenny get the dishes for their lunch. He'd made tomato soup to go with the sandwiches. Twenty minutes later Gibbs walked into the kitchen.

"What smells so good?"

"I'm making lunch like you asked, Pookie," Tony said, seeking a smile from the older man.

Gibbs walked over and hugged Jenny. As he hugged Tony from behind, Tony twisted his head around so their mouths could meet.

"Okay, call me when it's done. I want to try to get that wall up fast."

Gibbs went upstairs and started working. About ten minutes later Tony sent Jenny up to get him. In that span of time he had most of the frame up for one side. Tony had also gotten a normal door for the room to make it a separate bedroom and living area. Laying his tools down, Gibbs followed Jenny down to eat.

"I'm going to start taking the boxes down to the basement today," Tony said.

"No, you're not. That's too much work for you."

"Boss, I'm not a child, I can do a little work. As an NCIS agent I have to run and keep up with the bad guys."

"Yes, but there you can, you have no choice. Here, you can't."

"Now, that is not fair."

"I can help Tony," Jenny offered.

"I know, honey, but a lot of them are heavy because of what's in them."

"It's just old junk I've collected through the years," Gibbs said.

"Never would have thought you for a collector."

"Truth be told it's stuff from my childhood. Old comic books and baseball stuff."

"You mean you were a kid once?"

"Smart a-" Gibbs stopped and looked at Jenny.

"You were saying, Boss?" Tony questioned, smiling from ear to ear.

Gibbs just glared at him.

"That's what I thought. Now, while you're up there sweating and putting up the walls, I can move the boxes, then come up and paint."

"No."

"Boss, this isn't up for debate, this is the way it is. I'm not going to let you or anyone else tell me what I can and can't do because I've been sick," Tony said firmly, putting his foot down.

Gibbs wanted to argue with him, but with Jenny in the room they couldn't go any further, so he didn't say anything else, but his look said it all as he began eating again.

Gibbs finished his food then went upstairs, still not saying a word. Tony knew he was pissed, but he didn't really care. He was not going to let Gibbs baby him all because he'd been sick and had almost died. He was smart enough to know when he'd overdone it and stop before he reached that point. He sent Jenny up to sit with Gibbs while he worked, moving nearly twenty boxes into the basement before his breathing became a bit ragged and he decided he'd done enough.

"Jethro said we can paint now," Jenny said, having come down the stairs silently. "He's
putting up the door to the attic now."

"Thanks, honey, I'll be right up."

Once she had gone back up, Tony sat on the basement steps, breathing heavily. He couldn't let Gibbs see that he'd overdone it after all. He'd never hear the end of it and Gibbs overprotective self would call Ducky, and he did not need a lecture from him either. He sat there for about five minutes, then went up to the attic. He was red and sweaty but he was breathing okay by that time. Gibbs was still working on the door and Jenny was in the attic on the top step, watching Gibbs.

"You okay?"

"Fine. Why?"

"Tony, look-" Gibbs looked up at Jenny. "Honey, can you give us a moment? We need to talk. We're just going to our room, okay?"

"You're going to fight, right?"

"No, Peanut, I promise we won't fight. We just need to talk."

"But I can't see you."

"Honey, come here," Gibbs said.

She went down the steps.

"Honey, both of us love you. We're not going anyplace. We're safe in our own house, and nothing will happen to us here. You don't have to worry."

"I just don't want to lose you."

"Oh, honey, you're never going to lose us. Hell, Tony is like a bad penny, always turning up were he shouldn't be."

Jenny didn't get the joke but she laughed anyway. Gibbs smiled.

"Go up and play with your dolls, and we'll be right up. You can leave the door open, and we'll leave our door open as well. How does that sound?"

She thought about it for a moment. "Okay."

Jenny walked away but kept looking back at them. She was up the stairs when the men walked back to their room, leaving the door open behind them.

"Baby, I'm sor-"

Gibbs put his finger to Tony's lips, then his lips met Tony's. Tony melted. He knew Gibbs meant well, but he couldn't stay mad at the man no matter how hard he tried.

"Tony, I'm sorry. I know you're not a baby. I just worry. It's my job in life to look after the people I love, and that's you and Jenny, and you know how seriously I take the job," he said, sliding a hand around Tony's waist.

"Baby, I know, but you have to let me out of the cage every so often or I'm going to be like a canary in a coal mine. I need to do things. Yes, I overdid it a bit today. I'm not going to lie to you. I couldn't even if I tried. I need to see how far I can push my body because if we go back to work I need to know I can still keep up and do what I do best."

"And that would be?"

"Getting into trouble so my knight in shining armor can come and save the day."

Tony leaned in and placed his lips against Gibbs' mouth. With a groan Gibbs pulled Tony tight against his body, slanting their mouths and flicking his tongue against the seam of Tony's mouth, demanding entrance. Tony was more than happy to oblige. It had been far too long, and he needed a taste of Gibbs like a crack whore needed a fix. Okay, so they'd fucked that morning, but they hadn't had time for kisses.

Gibbs' tongue was demanding in its exploration. If Tony had still had his tonsils, Gibbs would have found them by that time. As it was his tongue learned every nuance of Tony's mouth, including the shape of his teeth and the texture of his tongue.

Tony groaned, his hands sliding around Gibbs and down to his ass, grasping both cheeks and squeezing, earning an answering moan from Gibbs. Two hard cocks, separated by four layers of clothing, ground together in an instinctual rhythm.

Gibbs' mouth left Tony's, finding an earlobe and nipping sharply.

"Boss!" Tony gasped, head falling back, giving his lover access to the vulnerable area of this throat, an unspoken gesture of trust and surrender.

Gibbs' hands slid up Tony's ribs and chest, finding the top button of Tony's shirt and working it through the hole. He was reaching for the second button when they heard it.

"Tony!"

"Oh, no, no, no," Tony whispered, leaning his forehead against Gibbs', his breathing as harsh as the older man's.

"Tony! Jethro!"

Tony cleared his throat. "We'll be right up, honey!"

There was a moment of silence, then, "Okay."

Breathing under control and erections reluctantly subsiding, both men walked upstairs and to start painting. Gibbs opened both windows a bit. The air was cold, but they needed the ventilation against the paint fumes. Not to mention the cold air helped cool them off.

They painted the walls and moved the bed so it maximized the space, then hung the matching pink sheers from the canopy. Once they were finished they stepped back to admire their handiwork, deciding the room was cute, just what a little girl needed.

Her computer would be delivered in a few days, and they would have McGee over to hook it up for her. Gibbs thought the only thing lacking up there was a phone, but he decided she needed to grow up a bit more before they took that step. Lord knew when she became a teenager they'd probably wish they'd never given her one in the first place, but that wasn't till further down the line, and frankly, the thought of Jenny becoming a teenager scared the shit out of the ex-Marine.

"So, what should we do for dinner? I didn't take anything out."

"How about take out?" Tony suggested since he couldn't cook much more than the cheese sandwiches and tomato soup he'd made for lunch and Gibbs was tired whether he would admit it or not.

"Sounds fine. What do you want, Jenny?"

"Can we get pizza?"

"Sure, honey."

They walked downstairs and ordered two large pizzas, one with extra cheese and one with hamburger. While waiting for their food they sat down and watched a movie they'd just gotten. When the pizza arrived they ate in the living room while finishing the movie.

"Jethro, Tony, can we go see a real movie? I've only been once."

"Sure, honey," Tony said around the lump in his throat from her wistful tone. "I think Harry Potter comes out next Friday, so how about we go then?"

"Really? I can see Harry Potter?"

"Yep. Have you read the books?"

"Nope. I don't read too well. I'm in the stupid people classes."

Tony's eyes blazed. "No, you're NOT! Don't you ever say that."

"That's what the other kids at school call it."

"Jenny, I don't care what they say. You're not stupid. You hear us?" Tony said to her, pointing to both himself and Gibbs.

She nodded her head yes. Neither she nor Tony noticed the speculative look Gibbs sent Tony's way.

"I have a copy over at my place since I never told them to pack up the books, so one day we can ask Ziva to bring it over. How does that sound? Maybe we can read the books together because I know Gibbs here has not even heard of them."

"I have, too. I just don't know anything about them. It might be fun to read them as a family, then Abby can't yell at me about not knowing pop culture anymore."

"Great."

It was around 8:30 when Jenny tried to hide a yawn. It wasn't that late, but they had all worked hard and were tired.

"Okay, honey, time to get ready for bed."

"But I'm not tired," she protested.

"Did I say go to bed? No, I said get ready for bed," Gibbs said.

He went up with her, leaving the bathroom door open while she bathed, taking a shower tonight instead of a bath. He was in his room, reading a book about the history of the A-10 Wart Hog Jet Plane when she came out. Looking in his room as if to check to see if he was still there, she then went up and got dressed in her nightgown. Tony had already laid it on the bed along with underwear and socks. After dressing she went back to the master bedroom but Gibbs was till lost in his book.

"Can we watch another movie?"

"Sure," he said, whipping off the glasses he never admitted to needing. "What do you want to watch this time?"

"How about The Princess Diaries?"

"Okay, whatever you want."

They went downstairs to find Tony sprawled on the sofa, sleeping. Jenny sat on the love seat and Gibbs moved Tony's head so it would lie in Gibbs' lap. Halfway through the movie Gibbs heard snoring coming from Jenny. He stopped the movie and moved out from under Tony's head without waking him.

"Jenny, come on, honey let's get you to bed."

"Not tired," she mumbled.

"Okay, but humor me, okay? Let's get you upstairs."

Gibbs helped her up and was guiding her up the stairs to her room. She went without a problem, not even noticing which room they went into. Gibbs turned the covers down and helped her into bed.

"Where'm I?" she mumbled, more than half asleep.

"You're sleeping in your bed."

"Um."

Gibbs tucked her in and left the room, leaving the door to the room and the door leading up to the stairs open. He woke Tony and slipped an arm around his waist as they proceeded up the stairs side-by-side. More than half asleep himself, Tony smiled sleepily when Gibbs placed a gentle kiss on his forehead and undressed him, leaving his boxers on and helping him into bed. Gibbs undressed to his boxers as well and crawled into bed beside Tony.

"Good night, Tony."

"Night, Boss," Tony mumbled, moving over and snuggling up to Gibbs, using him as a pillow.

Gibbs smiled and wrapped his arm around Tony, and that was how they fell asleep.

End Notes:
YOu might what to read No More sick days before you start this story
part 9 by rednetra
Author's Notes:
tony got sick and a fmaily all at one time

Jenny didn't awaken at all that night.

The next morning Tony was the first to wake. He just lay there, marveling at the scars that made random patterns on Gibbs' body and that he'd never really paid attention to. Closing his eyes, he began tracing them, lightly running his fingers over the ones on his arm, his side and the ones he could reach on his chest without stretching too far over him.

He knew it was a measure of how much Gibbs trusted him that the ex-Marine sniper didn't awaken from his touch. Gibbs usually knew when someone was just LOOKING at him.

Tony smiled when he noticed the beginning of Gibbs' morning wood. He slowly began tracing more and more of the patterns of the scars on Gibbs' chest. Even without being awake the touch was enough to make Gibbs moan.

Reaching for the nipple closest to him, Tony lightly brushed a finger over it. Gibbs still didn't awaken, but his breathing began to change. Murmuring in his sleep, Gibbs changed positions, forcing Tony to stop momentarily. But then he smiled even wider because Gibbs had moved into the touch so that his whole chest was exposed to Tony. And still he slept on. Tony had seen him asleep often enough to know real sleep from pretend, not just from living together but from the job when they were on stake outs.

With the shift in position Tony was able to reach more of the scars on Gibbs chest. He traced them, making sure to brush his fingers over Gibbs' nipples every so often. What he wanted was to latch onto the hard nubs with his mouth, but it wasn't time. Not just yet anyway. First he wanted to see just how far he could take Gibbs before he woke up. Already there was significant tenting under the heavy comforter covering them.

Tony wasn't tracing the scars so much anymore as he was just making random patterns on Gibbs' fuzzy chest. That fuzzy chest was one of the things Tony liked so much about Gibbs; it was a turn on for some reason. And the fact that the hairs were gray was even more of a turn on for Tony.

He began paying more attention to Gibbs' erect pink nipples, flicking them and tracing them. Gibbs' breathing was heavier now, and the comforter moved from the twitching of his erection. Tony knew Gibbs was about to pop. He wanted to take that hard cock into his mouth, but he knew that would wake Gibbs up and that wasn't part of that morning's plan.

Tony moved a little on the bed so he was in a better position to lean over Gibbs who was still sleeping. Once again he marveled at the trust Gibbs placed in him that he kept sleeping. It was all a part of how they trusted each other with their lives and everything else, with everything they had and were.

Tony flicked his tongue over Gibbs' nipple and lightly nipped it with his white teeth. Gibbs lost it then, grunting as he came. From the movement behind his eyelids, Tony could tell his eyes had rolled back in his head. Gibbs slowly came to consciousness. Seeing Tony over his chest caused him to smile.

"So it wasn't a dream," he said, voice rough from a combination of sleep and orgasm.

"And what might that be?"

Tony took a nipple in his mouth again, this time not being as gentle, biting more than nipping. With a moan Gibbs' head went back from the pleasurable pain. The feeling was so intense he hardened again, then came again with a grunt of surprise. Tony hadn't planned on that but was very happy about it. He stuck his hand below the covers and took hold of Gibbs' now very wet cock and ran his hand up it once before Gibbs moved his hand away.

‘Too sensitive, honey," was all Gibbs could get out.

He brought Tony's hand up to his mouth and licked his own seed from it, blue eyes locked with hazel. Once that was finished he planted a kiss on Tony that rivaled all kisses. A kiss that almost made Tony come right then and there.

"Morning, honey," Gibbs said with a sleepy smile.

"Morning. Sleep well?"

"Woke up better than I slept but yes."

They kissed again, only coming up every so often for air. Gibbs gathered some of his own cum in his hand, then took hold of Tony's hard member and slowly started to stroke him, using his special lube. Gibbs didn't let Tony go, his lips planted on the younger man's, barely letting him come up for air this time. Breathing erratic, Tony needed more air but Gibbs wouldn't let his lover take long before once again fusing their mouths together.

Tony grunted into Gibbs' mouth when he came, spilling over the hand stroking him. Gibbs brought his hand up and Tony sucked on each finger, taking in the mix of his own seed with that of Gibbs. Once the hand was clean, Gibbs took Tony's mouth in a scorching kiss, tongue stroking deep into Tony's mouth, gathering up the taste of his and Tony's mixed cum.

"I love you, Tony."

"I love you, too, Boss."

Tony was lying half on and half of Gibbs, resting on his chest. Both men's boxers were wet and starting to get clammy as they cooled. They needed changing. They didn't want to move but they needed to start the day. Then they remembered and came back to reality: there was a little girl in the attic still sleeping.

"Tony, she slept through the night."

"I know. This is a good sign."

"Yes, it is. Now let's get cleaned up before we get all sticky and itchy."

"Together?"

"Nope, no time. It's already 8:30, and she's bound to wake up at any moment."

Gibbs kissed him again, slid out from underneath him and was in the shower before Tony could even blink. Moments later he was out again.

"One day you're going to have to teach me how to do that."

"What?"

"How to take a shower in the matter of a minute while getting your body so clean."

"Training, lots of training."

"Yeah, okay."

Tony kissed the man before going into the bathroom. He took a long, hot shower, letting the water run over his body.

While Tony was in the shower, Gibbs walked upstairs quietly. In the outer room he saw Jenny watching TV in her room quietly.

"Morning, Sunshine. How long have you been up?"

"About ten minutes. I didn't hear anyone and didn't want to wake you or Tony."

"It's fine, honey. I just wanted to check on you. Cereal okay for breakfast today?"

"Okay, let me get dressed."

"That sounds like a plan. You need help getting your cloths together?"

"Nope, I think I can do it."

"Okay, come down when you're ready, honey."

As he went downstairs to the kitchen, Gibbs smiled when he heard Tony still in the shower. Since they were still off work and his morning runs had been curtailed, he hadn't bothered setting the timer on the coffee maker the night before, not knowing when they would be up. Tomorrow, though, would be different. He intended to start running again tomorrow and would have to set the timer. For today he made some kind of caramel coffee, wanting to try all the different flavors Tony had bought.

The rest of the day was uneventful. Gibbs took Jenny down to the basement, and she helped him work on the boat. He was at peace when working on the boat. He thought back to little Zach helping him just a few days ago, then back to Megan and another boat. This was his third attempt at building a boat, and it was the farthest he'd ever gotten. After working for about three hours Tony called them up for lunch, having ordered delivery.

After lunch Gibbs started a very serious talk with Jenny about what they did for a living and that there was guns in the house. From there they went into a talk about gun safety that lasted for quite a while. Jenny asked them both if they had killed people with their guns, and they both said yes but only because that was the only way and they regretted anytime they ever had to pull the gun out of its holster. Jenny seemed to understand.

Later she asked if she could watch a movie in the living room. Tony was watching an old black and white movie but he stopped it and put in what she wanted to see. Gibbs made chicken that night for dinner. Jenny was in bed by 8:30. They'd discussed it and had decided on that as a bedtime for her. She would be allowed to read for half an hour, then it would be lights out at 9:00. She agreed without an argument.

Like the night before she slept in her own bed, with the door still open. Tony decided he didn't want to push her too far too fast. The boys went back down and just cuddled on the sofa till Gibbs fell asleep first. Tony woke him up and they went off to bed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

0500 came fast. Tony hit the clock but Gibbs was already up and out of bed before it even buzzed. Tony crawled onto Gibbs side and curled up with his pillow. Gibbs smiled, knowing Tony wasn't even awake, that it was an involuntary response to him leaving the bed.

Gibbs got his cup of coffee beforehand, and then went for a run. During his run the cop pulled up and they talked for a moment. He'd wondered if everything was okay since he hadn't seen Gibbs in several days. Gibbs told him everything that happened, not leaving out any of the details. He didn't care if the guy knew he was with another man. The cop didn't seem to care and offered help if needed. After all, he had a boy the same age as Jenny and knew how difficult it could be. Gibbs thanked him and they went their separate ways.

Gibbs was back at the house a little later then usual, but not just because of talking to the policeman. Because he'd missed his run for so many days, he'd gone for a longer route this time. Plus he'd needed the time to think. They had their first appointment with a counselor scheduled for later that day, and he was going to open up about things he wasn't really sure he was ready to deal with just yet. Oh, well, he knew no matter what, Tony wouldn't be going anyplace.

He walked into the house, went upstairs and grabbed a shower. He stayed in a little longer than usual, letting the hot water relax muscles aching from not being used for a while. He finished his shower, got out and toweled off, then crawled back into bed. Tony replaced his pillow with the real thing, still not waking up, just switching positions. Tony seemed to sleep better when Gibbs was next to him, he could tell. Gibbs stroked Tony's back. He wasn't trying to get Tony off like he'd done to him the day before but merely to soothe the younger man. Tony began to purr, an honest to God purr that made Gibbs smile.

Not much later Jenny came to the door, crying. Gibbs had broken his own rule and gone to bed naked, so he couldn't get up and go to her. Instead he motioned for her to come into the room.

"Honey, are you okay?"

"I had the dream again."

"Honey, it was just a dream."

"No, it's not, Jethro," she stated, moving to the side of the bed. "It was the one where I watched Mom die in the car crash."

Gibbs let got of Tony and moved, pulling Jenny into his embrace. The sudden loss of his pillow woke Tony.

"Um, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, just a bad dream."

Gibbs held the little girl as she cried. Tony leaned over Gibbs and began rubbing her back.

"It's okay, Peanut."

Tony kissed the girl's head and was about to bring her under the covers. He had no clue Gibbs had even left the house. Gibbs quickly pulled the covers back down, not letting Tony lift them.

"No, I think it's time for all of us to get up."

Tony was shocked by Gibbs' reaction. When Gibbs smiled at him, Tony got it. Plus Tony saw the wet mark from Gibbs' hair on the pillow.

"Hey, honey, let's go get you dressed. We have to look nice for the doctor today."

"I don't want to go."

"Honey, it might be good to talk with someone about what happened."

"Can't I just talk to you and Jethro?"

"You can come and tell us anything, Peanut, but it might be good to talk to someone who is trained to do this kind of thing."

Tony flipped back the covers and got out of bed, exposing Gibbs' side. Jenny saw.

"Jethro, are you naked?"

Gibbs blushed a little. "Yes, honey."

"Why?"

"Sometimes adults sleep like that."

"Oh, okay. Do you and Tony have sex?"

The question came out of left field. Tony's knees gave out and he sat down on the edge of the bed. Both of the men looked at the little girl. She'd just asked a completely unexpected question during a conversation, and they had no idea what to tell her.

"You know about sex?" Tony asked faintly.

"Kind of. This one boy, he was older, was talking about it. He was fourteen and he was telling about things coming out of his-" She stopped, embarrassed.

Then it hit the men. They had no clue what a little girl might go through with growing breasts, and then there was the big one…the period. Both men were thinking the same thing at the same time. Abby and Ziva would have to help in that field. They knew Abby would not have a problem but Ziva might. They didn't know her well enough to know how she would handle this kind of topic.

"Um, well," was all Gibbs could get out.

"Yes, we do, Peanut. When two people love each other, like Jethro and I do, people make love, yes."

"Make love?"

"Yes, well, see sex is just that sex, but when two people really love each other it is so much more then that. You're a little too young to even know about it."

"That's for sure," Gibbs muttered. He was still floored that a ten-year girl had just asked him about having sex with his new boyfriend.

"Let's go and get you dressed while Jethro gets dressed himself."

Tony kissed Gibbs cheek and walked Jenny up to her room. Gibbs was still stunned and couldn't move. Tony came back five minutes later, shutting the door but leaving it open a crack before getting back into bed.

"What the…?"

"Well, she was just asking a question."

"I'm not mad. Well, I want to ring the neck of that boy, telling her about that kind of thing. She's not leaving the house till she is thirty."

"Baby, how realistic is that?"

"I know, but still. Tony did you think what we're going to do when she gets her…"

"No, not at all, really, but I guess we call Abby or Ziva."

"Yeah. Still, this is weird. I never would have expected that question. How did we get from her having a nightmare to her asking us if we're having sex?"

"Well, we did, kind of, yesterday morning."

"Yes, we did, but still."

"Why, Jethro, are you embarrassed of our sex life?"

"Only when it comes to a little ten-year old girl living in our house."

Gibbs kissed him and got out of bed. Tony watched him, marveling at the firm ass on him. Tony jumped out of bed and before Gibbs could put a pair of boxers on Tony ran his hands up Gibbs' ass, over his back and around to his chest.

"No time today, honey," Gibbs said, leaning into the caress nonetheless.

"I know. I just wanted to touch perfection."

Tony kissed the nape of Gibbs' neck before getting dressed himself. Tony got a swat on the butt when he left the room. Jenny was in the kitchen when they got down there. Gibbs' empty coffee cup was on the table. He poured himself another cup and drank it, then they went out for breakfast.

They arrived a little early for their appointment with the doctor, knowing they would have papers to fill out for each of them. It was then that it dawned on Tony that they knew nothing about her personal life, whether or not she was allergic to anything, not even what doctor she used. She knew the name of the doctor, and they would ask Ducky later if that was a good one or not and if not get her file to one who Ducky knew and trusted.

After filling out the paperwork they put Jenny down with both cards; since Gibbs' was a little better they used his as the primary with Tony's as the secondary insurance. They weren't worried at all about it. The lady at the desk was very nice and helpful and did say the social worker had sent over a file for the doctor already about them.

They sat in the waiting room for about ten minutes after completing the paperwork, Tony moving the whole time. He couldn't stay still to save his life. They called for them and they were shown into a large office with a sofa in the middle and a desk and chair next to the sofa. The little man in the chair stood up and shook both men's hands.

"Now, who do we have here today? Jenny, right?"

"Yes, sir."

"Very polite. Please, everyone, have a seat."

The doctor sat down, as did Tony, Gibbs and Jenny.

"Now, the social worker sent over the file about what happened to your mom. I'm sorry to hear about her passing."

Jenny took Tony's hand but didn't cry.

"I was thinking maybe an anti-depressant might be good for Jenny."

"Excuse me?" Tony said.

"Yes, in cases like these the child might need something to help her through it."

"She has something."

"Oh, she's already on something. That's good."

"No, you missed the point; she has us and our friends. We're what she needs, not some kind of pill."

"Tony, relax," Gibbs said to his lover who was getting a little loud.

Jenny was still holding his hand.

"I meant nothing by it."

"No, you read a file and think you know everything. You doctors are all the same; let put a pill in their mouth and they're all fine."

"Honey, relax." Gibbs did not use this term in front of people but Tony did not even hear him.

Tony was pissed that this doctor seemed to know the answers already without even talking to them.

"No, Jethro, he is no better then the ones my folks thought I needed. Give them drugs and make them behave. That is not what Jenny needs, and you know it. We're leaving."

Tony got up. Still holding his hand, Jenny walked out with him. Gibbs followed suit and they left the room.

"Sorry, sir, I didn't mean-"

Gibbs ignored the man. He was supporting his other half. They stormed out of the office, not even stopping at the desk.

Tony picked up his cell phone and hit the number four, holding it down till it started ringing.

"Ducky…Yes, I'm fine…No, really, just a little angry…It's nothing, but I need a big favor. Can you meet for lunch?…Yes, that place will be fine. We'll meet you there, thanks."

"Well, you care to explain to me what just happened?" Gibbs asked, cupping the younger man's face in the public parking lot.

"Jethro, she doesn't need pills. She needs someone to talk to and work through the feelings of separation anxiety."

"When did you become the profiler?" Gibbs kissed him, not hard and no tongue, but a kiss in public nonetheless.

"Jethro, he didn't even let us talk. He just wanted to give her pills. That is not the way to deal with it. I had that as a kid, and it did nothing."

"Okay, then. We have lunch with Ducky, and he might know something or someone who can help. You up for lunch with Ducky, honey?"

"I like him. He's nice."

"Yes, he is," Tony said. "Let's get buckled up. Gibbs drives like a maniac."

"Not when I have precious cargo in the car. Where are we eating, anyway?"

Tony gave him the name of the place. Gibbs knew it. Ducky loved to have lunch there. It was the same place where Ari had kidnapped Kate. They drove there right away but Ducky was already there waiting for them.

"Hello, my dear, and how are you today?"

"Good, Ducky."

"Good, I'm glad to hear that."

They were shown to a table inside since it was cold out. Tony told Ducky about the doctor and his solution of medicating Jenny.

"I am sorry for some of my colleagues, Anthony, but they just do not see the big picture, I have a great friend who specializes in children. She is wonderful. And about her primary care physician, I know a much better person."

Ducky put the numbers for both doctors on a card for the men and no more was said about the aborted appointment. They ate lunch, and Jenny told Ducky about her room and how Jethro had made a wall and now she has two rooms all to herself.

They said their good-byes to Ducky and made a few calls, one to the social worker, telling her about the doctor and giving her the name of the one they would be using. She said it was fine, that it wasn't required of them but it was advised. Then they called the pediatrician for an appointment. They also called the psychologist and got an appointment for the three of them. They stopped at Jenny's old doctor and showed the court papers that gave them the ability to sign for the chart and told the secretary where to send it.

Then, as a surprise, they took Jenny for dinner at Chuck E Cheese's like they had promised. Her incision from the surgery was much better and healing nicely. Ducky had changed the dressing when he'd been over for dinner and had shown them how to care for it. They'd been changing it everyday and knew just how healed she was. They knew she would be fine climbing over the stuff as long as she didn't hit the mostly-healed wound. Both men watched till she would come and pull one or the other in to play a game with her. Tony got more games except skee ball; Gibbs was a pro at that. Jenny walked out with one of the largest prizes because of Gibbs hitting high scores at the game. They took her home and watched a movie till it was time to get ready for bed. When it was time she hesitated only momentarily before going to her room and going to bed. But first she brought a smile to their faces and tears to their eyes by giving them both a quick kiss on the cheek.

Once they were sure she was asleep, they went up to their own room, Gibbs going in first.

"Shut the door, Tony."

"But Jenny-"

"Shut the door. We'll open it later. Afterwards."

A slow smile spread over Tony's face. "Whatever you say, Boss."

Tony shut the door and leaned back against it, watching as Gibbs removed his clothes and folded them, slowly revealing a body that drove Tony insane with desire. He licked his lips and swallowed when he saw that Gibbs was already semi-erect. The sight of that shaft hardening before his very gaze made him lick his lips again, his own cock filling with blood.

Gibbs crooked his finger, motioning for Tony to come to him. Tony obeyed, walking across the room and stopping face-to-face with the older man, taking full note of the flush of passion covering his cheeks. Gibbs took Tony's face in both hands and kissed him, hard and forcefully, making Tony groan.

"Clothes off, DiNozzo. NOW."

"On it, Boss."

Gibbs sat on the bed, leaning back against the headboard and watched as Tony quickly stripped, leaving his clothes in a haphazard pile on the floor. He didn't think he'd ever get tired of seeing Tony's body or used to the fact that it was now his to do whatever he wanted with.

Tony got into the bed on his side, crawling on hands and knees to Gibbs' side, smiling when he saw the lust flaring in those blue eyes. Leaning closer he softly fitted his mouth to Gibbs', giving him a kiss that spoke of love.

"Make love to me, Tony," Gibbs whispered against his lips.

Tony looked at him, judging to see if that was what he really wanted. What he saw made his breath catch because once again Gibbs was willingly giving up control to him.

"Anything you want, Boss."

Tony removed the pillow from behind Gibbs and helped him lie flat on the bed. Straddling his body, he leaned down, hands braced on the mattress on either side of Gibbs' head as he swooped in for a kiss that was hard and passionate, tongues dueling in their own mating dance.

Gibbs groaned, hands curling into the hair covering Tony's chest, letting go only when Tony began kissing his way down his body. He hissed when Tony took a nipple into his mouth, scraping it with his teeth, tugging on it with the incredible suction of his mouth. Tony's tongue began tracing patterns on Gibbs' chest, and it took him a moment to realize they weren't random patterns, rather Tony was mapping the scars on his body.

"Tony," he sighed, threading his fingers through the dark hair and pulling his head up for another kiss that left them both stunned and breathless.

Tony smiled and went back to what he was doing. He pushed Gibbs legs apart and moved between them, bending down to flick his tongue into that perfect navel. Gibbs swallowed heavily when Tony's lips and tongue continued southward. Tony's tongue licked up Gibbs' hard shaft and swirled over the tip before he kissed it softly.

Gibbs' only warning was the wicked smile Tony sent his way before he suddenly found his legs over Tony's shoulders and Tony's tongue circling his anus.

"Tony!" he gasped.

Tony chuckled but didn't let up, his tongue circling and stabbing, loosening Gibbs for the coming invasion. The sound of Gibbs' harsh breathing made him double his efforts till the rosy puckered opening seemed to beg for something more. Only then did he lower Gibbs' legs.

Reaching into the nightstand for lube, Tony slicked up two fingers and was amazed that they slid right in. Twisting and scissoring, he loosened Gibbs even more, wanting to make sure the pain of penetration would be as minimal as possible. When he added a third finger, he was afraid from the flush suffusing Gibbs' body and the way his chest rose and fell with his rapid breathing that he was going to shoot his load then and there.

Leaning over for another quick, hard kiss, Tony said, "Love you, Boss."

"I love you, too, Tony. Now hurry and get in me."

Tony's mouth quirked up. "Is that an order?"

"Hell yes, DiNozzo. Do it NOW."

Chuckling, Tony coated his cock with lube, then brought the head to Gibbs' eager and open hole, carefully pushing in past the tight ring of muscle. He pushed in steadily, both men hissing once his balls were flush against Gibbs' ass.

"Oh, God, you're tight."

All Gibbs could do was grunt as Tony pulled out and pushed back in, a bit harder this time. His legs lifted, wrapping around Tony's waist. He gasped, his eyes rolling back in his head when the new angle made Tony hit his prostate with each thrust. He wrapped a hand around his hard, aching cock, intending to jack himself off while Tony fucked him, but a growl from Tony stopped him.

"Don't touch that. It belongs to me."

Gibbs swallowed at the forcefulness behind that statement, finding it highly erotic. Letting go, he spread his arms out to his sides, fingers grasping and wadding up the sheets for a much-needed hold.

Tony stared into glazed blue eyes as his thrusts because faster and harder, pushing Gibbs into the mattress. It was only as he came that his eyes rolled back in his head, cords standing out on his neck as he gritted his teeth to keep from crying out. He didn't want Jenny hearing them and come running. There was no way he could get away with the stubbing his toe excuse this time.

Gibbs' breath caught when he felt his lover's hot seed filling him. He winced a bit when Tony pulled out, even though the younger man was careful. His eyes caught Tony's gaze just before Tony leaned down and engulfed his hard cock in his mouth, taking him all the way to the root in one swift move.

"Tony!"

Tony hummed in answer, the vibrations of his throat causing Gibbs' eyes to roll back in his head at the incredible sensation. It didn't take long, no more than half a dozen slides of his mouth up and down the hard shaft before Gibbs was thrusting his hips up, pushing deep into Tony's throat as he came.

Tony pulled off with one last swipe of his tongue across the sensitive head. Crawling back up Gibbs' body, he leaned in for a soft, sweet kiss, sharing Jethro's cum with him.

"You taste so good," he whispered against the older man's mouth.

All Gibbs could do was hum in response, nearly wiped out from the incredible experience. Tony chuckled, got out of bed, even though his legs were a bit unsteady, and fetched a wet cloth to clean Gibbs and himself.

Once that was done he pulled on a pair of boxers, then helped Gibbs into his before opening the door and turning out the light. Pulling up the covers, he crawled into bed and moved over to Gibbs, his head automatically finding its spot on Gibbs chest. With a happy sigh he drifted to sleep.

End Notes:
thank you to Lady Jane for all her help
Part 10 by rednetra
The next few days were just like the days before. When in the house Jenny was able to walk away from the men. If they went out she had to hold onto one if not both of their hands. They took her to the pediatrician; the doctor had the folder already from her old doctor and asked about Ducky. Jenny was healthy and seemed not to have any allergies or any other issues that they needed to know about.

Tony had arranged for Monica's funeral. It was small; a few of her friends from the office came as well as all of Gibbs' team. Even Marrow and Palmer came to pay their respects to Gibbs and Tony and the little girl. As expected, Jenny cried through the entire service. She wouldn't leave Tony's lap except when he stood. She didn't want to put a flower on her grave but everyone else did. Tony cried as well, Gibbs holding him against his shoulder for support. Monica had been a dear friend, always there to talk. Jenny almost didn't stop crying that day. She didn't want to sleep alone so the men let her stay with them that night.

The next day Jenny did nothing; she didn't even want to move. But Tony wouldn't let her shut down. He and Gibbs got her up and starting to do things around the house, even if it was something as simple as moving from their bed to the sofa. They just took it in steps. Eventually Gibbs was able to talk her into going downstairs to help him work on the boat. They took her to the new psychiatrist the next day, and that seemed to help a little. The one person who did make Jenny light up was Abby; the girls had already started to form a bond.

The paperwork Gibbs and Tony had drawn up with their lawyers concerning their assets came in and, they signed it and sent it back to the lawyers. Gibbs still couldn't believe it, it was all happening so fast. The lawyer for the adoption called; everything looked good and they should have full legal custody around the second week of December.

Child Services came over for their home inspection. They were impressed by how quickly they had given Jenny her own room and with how large it was. From all appearances they passed the inspection.

The computer they had ordered for Jenny was delivered. They had McGee come over and set it up for the young girl, even connecting her to the internet so she could go online. At Gibbs' request, McGee also set up parental controls so he and Tony could monitor what she was doing on the web and making sure certain sites were blocked completely.

Then they took the whole family to the psychiatrist. They talked to the doctor before even thinking about medication. If anyone needed medication, Tony joked, it would be Gibbs for his anger management. Gibbs merely rolled his eyes. After that first visit they all made appointments separately, then later on together as a family again.

The doctor talked about Jenny going back to school after the first of the year. They would have to work on Jenny getting better about being out of sight or sound of the men. Tony and Gibbs set up a meeting with the principle and Jenny's teacher to just meet them and talk about Jenny and her needs at home and at school since Jenny did tell the men that she was in special classes.

Friday came so fast. They had planned on taking Jenny to see the 1400 showing of the movie. Abby and McGee were going to meet them at the theater. They tried to get Ziva to show up but she was busy and could not make it but was going to hook up with them for dinner and if nothing else she would be at dinner the following week for Thanksgiving.

They were now able to sleep with their door open only a crack and Jenny's open only a crack as well. She was getting able to be out of sight of the men in the house and was a little better about it outside the house.

That morning Gibbs woke up to find Tony's mouth sliding down his hard cock. With a groan he buried his hands in Tony's hair and held on. He gasped Tony's name when one hand came up to cup his balls, rolling them gently while the younger man tried to suck his brains out through his dick.

He groaned when Tony suddenly pulled away, leaving his spit-slick cock standing all alone and hungry in the cool morning air. But then he saw Tony reaching into the nightstand drawer and coming out with a bottle of lube.

Tony kissed Gibbs, hard, putting the bottle in his hand. "Morning, Boss."

"And a damned fine morning it is," Gibbs said, voice still rough from a combination of sleep and lust.

"You up for taking me for a ride?"

Gibbs raised one eyebrow and looked down. "Looks like you made sure of that."

Tony grinned as he climbed out of bed. "Just wanted to give you a good morning kiss."

"Where are you going?"

Tony's only answer was to close the door the rest of the way and turn the lock, causing Gibbs to smile. Crawling back into bed, Tony went on hands and knees, straddling Gibbs, and leaned down for a good-morning kiss that made them both dizzy. Tony gasped into Gibbs' mouth when he felt a lubed finger insinuating itself into his anal pucker.

"Oh, yeah, Boss, just like that," Tony murmured, burying his face in Gibbs' neck when he felt two fingers stretching him.

"If you want to go for a ride, then do it, DiNozzo."

Tony slid back and lubed Gibbs' cock, then lowered himself onto the waiting hardness, eyes rolling back in his head when the broad head first breached the tight ring of muscle. Both men hissed when he slid all the way down.

"Oh, God, Jethro."

"You said it, Tony. Now ride me, take us both on a wild ride."

And Tony did, lifting himself up, then sliding back down, slowly at first, then faster. Gibbs dug one hand into Tony's hip and took Tony's hardness in his other hand, stroking him in time with his thrusts so that they both came together, calling each other's name. Smirking at the dazed look on Tony's face as he collapsed on him, Gibbs lifted his cum-covered hand to his mouth and licked off every drop of Tony's essence.

"You make a damned fine cowboy, DiNozzo."

Tony laughed weakly as he snuggled closer. He was close to drifting off when Gibbs suddenly smacked his ass, causing him to gasp in surprise, his body jerking.

"Don't go to sleep, DiNozzo. We need to get in the shower and get the day started."

Tony groaned. "Do we have to?"

"Yes, we do. If you're good, I'll let you shower with me. I might even let you return the favor."

Tony was out of bed so fast that all Gibbs could do was blink in surprise. He smiled and laughed when Tony grabbed his hand and hauled him out of bed, leading him towards the bathroom. Tony didn't even wait till the water was fully warm before dragging Gibbs into the shower, making Gibbs laugh when Tony yelped as the cool water his hot skin.

"What are you laughing at?" Tony growled, spinning them around so that Gibbs found his back plastered against the wet tile wall.

All Gibbs did was smile and lean in for a kiss that steamed up the shower more quickly than the hot water, tongues dueling and hands skimming over wet, slick skin. Tony was already hard again, the evidence pressing against Gibbs' thigh. The feel of a wet, naked Tony had him hard again as well.

"Damn, DiNozzo, you make me feel like a young stud again."

"I'll take an experienced stud over a young one any day."

"You're just lucky you didn't call me old."

Tony grinned. "Think I'm going to mess up the chance to make love to you? No, sir, not this guy. I'm smarter than that."

"That's good to know," Gibbs murmured before taking Tony's mouth again, his hands sliding over Tony's chest and stomach and around to his back, then down to his ass, cupping the firm cheeks in both hands.

Tony groaned. Before Gibbs knew what was happening, Tony grabbed him and spun him about so that he was face-first against the wall, Tony pressed against his back, hard cock nestled between the cheeks of his ass. Gibbs closed his eyes, and this time he was the one groaning. He was always in control on the job, but here, with Tony, he loved having the younger man be masterful and top him.

"Good move, DiNozzo," he said on a gasp as a soaped finger began working its way into him. "I'll have to watch myself the next time we box if you've learned moves like that."

Tony smiled as he nipped at Gibbs' ear. "Don't plan on using those moves in the boxing ring. Those are reserved for private time."

Gibbs' breath hissed inward as a second finger was added, managing to hit his prostate as he was stretched. "Good to know."

Tony's hands slid up Gibbs' back, then down his arms. Taking the older man's hands, he raised them above his head and wrapped them around the showerhead. "Hang on, Boss."

And Gibbs did, tightening his grip when Tony entered him, water cascading over their bodies, making a wet, slapping noise as they moved together in their dance of passion. When one of Tony's hands came around and wrapped around his hard dick, his eyes rolled back and his head fell back against Tony's shoulder.

Tony used the position to kiss Gibbs as he pumped into him, bringing them both to the point of orgasm. Being in the shower, they didn't worry so much about stifling their cries of completion as they came.

They cleaned themselves, stopping every so often to kiss under the cooling spray. Once they were clean, dry and dressed, they went downstairs, Gibbs a few minutes before Tony. Jenny was already in the living room and had gotten herself a Pop Tart for breakfast.

"Excuse me, young lady, what are you doing?"

"Watching cartoons. I thought it was okay."

"No, you're allowed to watch cartoons, you know that. Just not that stupid one on that channel, Ed something or other. But you're eating in the living room."

"But-"

"No buts. We do not eat in the living room unless it is a special occasion."

"Yes, sir." Jenny got up, picked up her milk and Pop Tart and went into the kitchen, sitting at the table to eat.

"Thank you," Gibbs said.

"You're welcome, Jethro."

"So, are you excited about going to see the movie?"

"Yes, I really am. Abby said she was going to bring her books so we can read them like Tony said."

"What did I say this time, Peanut?" Tony asked, walking into the kitchen without a shirt on, just house pants.

"That we can read the Harry Potter books."

"Yes, that is a great idea. Wish I'd thought of it."

Jenny started laughing as Tony was sipping the coffee that was just handed to him.

"You did, silly."

"I did? That doesn't sound like me, does it, Boss?"

"Nope, you don't get smart ideas."

"Guys, it really was Tony's idea."

"We know, honey. We're just having fun." Tony put his hand on her head and ruffled her hair.

"Stop! I brushed it already."

"Oh, sorry."

Tony stopped ruffling her hair but started tickling her to the point where she started to giggle and shoot milk out her nose. That stopped and everyone started to laugh even harder. Tony got up and cleaned it up, then got himself a Ho Ho.

"Oh, no, you don't," Gibbs barked at him.

"What?"

"You are not eating that junk for breakfast."

"But, Boss, I need the energy," Tony said with a wink.

"Then eat a piece of fruit."

Tony walked over to Gibbs and lightly bit his ear. Gibbs inhaled hard from the sensation.

"Gross," Jenny said.

"What?"

"You just bit Jethro."

"Yup, he tastes good."

"That's gross."

Both men just smiled.

"So, I took a bite of a fruit. You happy?" Saying which he stuffed the Ho Ho in his mouth before Gibbs could say anything but he did get a napkin balled up and thrown at him.

"No, eat real food, please. I will not have the both of you pigging out at the movie theater on popcorn and whatever else they might have there."

Tony got himself a bowl of coca pebbles and started to eat them.

"Boss, when was the last time you went to a movie?"

"Is this a quiz?"

"Nope, just want to know."

"Okay, I think the last movie I saw in the theater was Raiders of The Lost Ark, the first one."

"God, Boss, Abby is right, you so need to get out more."

"I think I'm doing that now, DiNozzo," Gibbs said with a smile for the younger man.

"So, can we get popcorn?" Jenny asked.

"Yes, honey, you can get popcorn."

"Cool." Jenny finished her milk. "May I please be excused?"

"Yes, honey, go and finish watching the cartoon you were watching."

Jenny got up and walked out of the room, hugging Tony on the way out.

"She is too cute," he said fondly.

"Yep, she is. I think today will be a good time for all of us."

"You think she'll let us sit together and we can make out?"

"Tony, you're just a sex-crazed teenager."

"Yep, and you love me for it."

Tony got up after drinking his milk and putting the bowl in the dishwasher, which happened to be next to where Gibbs was standing. Gibbs ran his hand over Tony's ass.

"Yes, I do," he said, running his hand up Tony's back and around his chest, hugging him from behind. Gibbs stood up, kissed the back of Tony's neck and bit at it, not hard but enough to make Tony go hard.

"Tony, Tony, come here!" Jenny yelled.

Tony broke away from Gibbs fast and ran, pants tenting in front of him.

"Look, Tony, I want this for Christmas," Jenny said, pointing to the TV and the toy being advertised; it was some kind of food-making thing.

"That's nice," Tony said, trying to look interested.

Turning, he saw a smirking Gibbs, laughing under his breath about what was had just been broken up. Tony went up and got dressed for real this time.

The family left the house in time to make it to the theater. Gibbs was driving, but since Jenny was in the car, it was like a human. They pulled up and found a spot. Abby and Tim were already in front the local Lowes.

"Here, Boss-man, I got tickets already."

"Thanks, Abs. How much do I owe you?"

"Nothing, don't worry about it."

Gibbs just glared at her.

Abby ignored him. "Jenny, I have the books you wanted there in McGee's car."

"Cool. Can we get them now?"

"How about we get them after the movie, Peanut?"

"Okay, Tony. Can I sit next to Abby?"

"You have to ask her and McGee that," Tony said, shooting McGee a smirk

"Sure you can, honey." Abby took the little girl's hand and they went inside.

Gibbs put his hand on the small of Tony's back when he went through the door, causing Tony to shiver. They got in line for the concessions. When they got up to the counter, Tony ordered the mega combo that gave them two boxes of candy, an extra large popcorn and two drinks. They gave one of the drinks to Abby and Tim and Gibbs and Tony took the other. They ordered a small soda for Jenny.

"Okay, Sunshine, do you have to go to the bathroom?"

"Yes."

"Okay, then, how about you go before the movie."

Jenny looked a little scared.

"I have to go, too," Abby said. "Come on, Jenny, let's go."

Gibbs signed ‘thank you' to her.

"What's that?" Jenny asked about the hand gesture.

"It's called sign language."

"What's it for?"

"Well," Gibbs began, sitting on a bench with Jenny next to him.

Tony and McGee were playing some kind of game, and Abby sat on the other side of Jenny.

"See, some people in this world can't hear, so someone made up a way for them to talk and understand people."

"Can I learn it?"

"Sure you can. If you like Abby or myself can teach you."

"You both know it?"

Abby started to sign what she said. "Yup, I learned it due to family issues."

"Cool."

Gibbs showed Jenny the one sign that was an easy one.

"What's that?"

"It means ‘I love you.'"

Jenny did the same sign back to Gibbs and they hugged. Abby then took her to the bathroom even though she, herself, really didn't have to go.

Gibbs walked over to where Tony and Tim were playing a game. Gibbs walked up behind Tony and placed his hand on his shoulder. It looked like a buddy letting him know he was there but Tony knew better. Gibbs removed it just as fast as he placed it there.

"You two having fun?"

"Yep. Want to play?"

"I have no clue even what this thing is," Gibbs said with a smile as Abby and Jenny walked up to them.

"Okay, boys, time to go in."

"Almost done, Boss," Tony said, then was killed because Gibbs placed his hand on the small of Tony's back and it distracted him so that Tim could kill him.

"No fair. Rematch."

"No time, Tony, let's get in the move theater."

"Tony, look what I can do," Jenny said, making the sign for ‘I love you.'

"What's that, Peanut?"

"Jethro and Abby are teaching me…what do you call it again?"

"Sign language."

"That's cool. Maybe I need to learn this so people will not be talking about me without me knowing. So what's that sign mean?"

"It means I love you."

Tony did it back to the little girl.

"Come on, Tony." Jenny took Tony's hand and was almost dragging him into the theater.

"Okay, honey, where do you want to sit?"

"Up front."

"I don't think so, honey, it will kill our necks," Gibbs said. "How about right here?"

"Okay."

Tony went in first, then Jenny told Gibbs to go, then she went, then Abby and McGee. Abby held Jenny's hand and McGee's. They sat there for a few minutes before the lights went down and the previews started. They'd chosen an early show so it would not be packed, plus it was showing on two screens, so it was an okay crowd.

The previews finished and the movie started. Gibbs was so not enjoying the movie. He'd never read the book and had no clue who anyone was. Jenny started to talk but Gibbs asked her nicely not to talk during a movie, that it was rude to other people. Halfway through the movie Gibbs took Tony's hand and entwined fingers with him, then placed their hands in Gibb's lap. They didn't make a big deal about it, and the mother a few seats down didn't seem to notice.

After the movie they met up with Ziva and had an early dinner. Abby gave Jenny the books as they all said their good-byes and went home. When they got home it was still early, around 6:00 PM, so Tony put in an old black and white movie and they all watched it.

When Gibbs said it was bedtime, Jenny went up and took her shower. When she was done she went up and got dressed, then Gibbs and Tony both went up and Tony started to read Harry Potter to Jenny, making funny voices where they should be. Gibbs didn't really care for the story but liked the time with the family. Tony would play stupid sometimes and make Jenny tell him a word.

After they put Jenny to bed they went back to the living room and cuddled up on the sofa.

"Boss."

"Yes?"

"I think tomorrow we need to sit down with Jenny and have her read to us."

"Okay. Why?"

"Well, remember when she said she was in the special classes?"

"Yes."

"She's a smart girl, and I don't think she needs them."

"Tony, you're not a teacher, you don't know that."

"No, you're right, but let's see anyway. Harry Potter is not the hardest book, and if nothing else it will give her the practice that she needs." Tony kissed Gibbs arm since he was lying in his arms.

"Okay, honey, we'll see."

Gibbs kissed the top of Tony's head, and both men watched the rest of the movie. Tony fell asleep in Gibbs' arms. Gibbs didn't have the heart to wake him, so Gibbs fell asleep sitting up with an armful of Tony.
End Notes:
thanks to lady jane for all the nice smut in this fic
Part 11/24 by rednetra
Title: And Jenny Makes 3 - part 11/24
Author: Rednetra
Genre: Slash
Pairing/Characters: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Rating: NC-17
Warnings:
Notes: Thanks agian to go for all her heard work
Acknowledgments

The next week went by fast. On Tuesday Gibbs picked up the turkey and
the fryer and the instructions on how to deep-fry it. They talked to
the team and had each person bring something to the meal on
Thursday.

Each day Jenny was to read a few pages if not more out loud. The
first time it was very frustrating for her, but Tony sat with her at
the kitchen table and helped her sound out the words. Tony didn't
lose his patience and just made Jenny take her time. By Wednesday she
was getting better with the words and sounding them out.

Gibbs grabbed Abby and they went shopping that Tuesday for a Leap
Frog and a few computer programs for reading and math. When they got
home Abby installed the programs on Jenny's computer. Jenny loved her
Leap Frog. Gibbs got her a few different cartridges as well.

Wednesday Gibbs was in the basement working on his boat and Tony was
in the kitchen working with Jenny on reading more of the Harry Potter
book. It was about 1300 when the doorbell rang.

"Be right back, Peanut." Tony got up and walked to the front door and
opened it to find Mr. Cline there.

"Mr. Cline, it's nice to see you."

The man's face was not a happy one. "Mr. DiNozzo, I'm sorry to say
I'm the bearer of bad news."

"Please, come in." Tony showed him into the living room.

He had his briefcase with him as he walked in. "Thank you, sir."

"Can I get you something to drink?"

"Please, water would be nice."

"Coming right up." Tony walked into the kitchen. "Sorry, Peanut. How
about you head up and play with your dolls or on your computer for a
while?"

"But I want to read more."

"Then how about you take the book up and read a little more. I have
to talk with Mr. Cline."

"Okay," Jenny said, taking the book and walking out.

"Hello, Mr. Cline."

"Jenny. How are you doing?"

"Great. Well, nice to see you again, sir," she said before running up
the stairs.

Seeing how happy she looked, Mr. Cline was even more unhappy with the
news he had to give the two men.

Tony came back a moment later with a bottle of water and handed it to
him. "Here you go. Now, what can we do for you?"

"Is Mr. Gibbs around?"

"Yeah, hold on, let me get him." Tony went to the top of the basement
stairs. "Baby, can you come up here for a moment?" he yelled down.

Without hesitation Gibbs was dusting himself off and walking up the
stairs. "What?"

"Mr. Cline is here in the living room. He needs to talk to both of
us."

Gibbs face went from a smile to the stone stare he was famous for as
he and Tony walked back to the living room.

When the men walked in Mr. cline stood up again.

"Please, have a seat," Gibbs said as he and Tony sat down on the love
seat; they didn't hold hands but they were sitting close to each
other.

"Gentlemen, I'm sorry to have to tell you this so close to the
holiday, especially since it looks like Jenny is adjusting to her new
home so well, but-"

"What's the matter?" Gibbs interrupted. "What's wrong?"

"Jethro, calm down. He's getting to it."

"Mr. DiNozzo-"

"Tony, please."

"Okay, Tony. Well, someone has come forward and is now contesting the
will of Monica for custody of Jenny."

"WHAT?" Tony yelled.

Gibbs placed his hand on Tony's leg. "Mr. Cline, what does this mean?"

"Well, Mr.-"

"Just Gibbs, please."

"Well, Gibbs, a man has come forward and is claiming to be Jenny's
biological father. He read the obituary in the papers and came
forward for the little girl, claiming he didn't even know she was
alive."

"He can't."

"I'm sorry, Tony, yes he can. We have a paternity test planned for
next week, but I felt the both of you should know that this might get
ugly. He expressed an interest, and let me quote this-" Mr. Cline
pulled out a notepad "-that two fags will not raise his daughter."

"So what does this mean?" Gibbs questioned tightly, keeping a level
head while Tony was up and pacing.

"Well, as long as you would like, we can still go ahead and make the
man contest the will, then it will be up to the court to see who is
the better parent."

"This can't be. It will kill her. She's just getting better with
being outside of our sight," Tony was saying under his breath.

"Well, I can say that it doesn't matter what happens," Gibbs
said. "We will fight for that little girl and make sure her mother's
wishes are carried out."

"I was hoping you would say that. We will, of course, gladly
represent you if you wish or you can obtain a lawyer of your own."

"Can we get back to you on this part?"

"Yes. Again, I'm sorry I had to be the bearer of bad news so close to
the holiday."

"Is there anyway we can get the name of the man?"

"I'm sorry, but at this point we can't release that information."

"I understand. Thank you for coming in person and letting us know."
Gibbs got up and shook the man's hand while showing him to the door.
Then he went back to his still-pacing lover.

Tony looked at him, eyes full of pain.

"Honey, relax."

"Jethro, how can he? I mean, this little girl had been through enough
upheaval. She's happy now and has a loving home."
"Honey," Gibbs said, grabbing his lover and embracing him.

Tony started to cry on Gibbs' shoulder. Gibbs let a tear of his own
fall.

Jenny had heard Tony yell and was listening to the whole conversation
at the top of the stairs. Gibbs heard her running back to her room,
crying.

"Okay, let's go up and let her know that she is not going anywhere as
long as we have a breath in our bodies."

"We can't. It's not true. What if the court-"

"Tony." Gibbs placed his hand on Tony's face and cupped it, then
moved in closer and kissed his lover, tongue asking for entrance to
Tony's mouth.

Tony fell into the kiss, his desperation showing. Gibbs eventually
pulled back a little.

"I have no intention of letting some other man raise this little
girl," he said. "She is ours. She's old enough to make up her own
mind. Can you see her leaving us right now? And where has this guy
been until now? Why hasn't he come forward before?"

"But-"

"No buts. We have a little girl up there that overheard our
conversation, and we need to be strong for her and let her know that
we plan on fighting to keep her."

Tony just looked at Gibbs. Gibbs wiped the tears from Tony's face,
and they both went upstairs to Jenny's room, holding hands.

"Peanut, you okay?" Tony asked, trying not to cry as well.

Tony sat on one side of the bed and Gibbs went to the other side of
the bed.

"They want to take me away from you," Jenny mumbled from her pillow
as Tony and Gibbs both rubbed her back.

"Honey, we want you to kwon that as long as we can, we will fight and
not let them take you from us. We said that awhile ago, and we still
mean it."

Jenny latched onto Tony and was crying in his lap. They couldn't do
anything but show her support. After awhile Jenny had cried herself
to sleep. Tony put her under the sheets and let her nap.

Tony and Gibbs left her in her room and went to the living room where
Tony broke down again.

"I think we should cancel tomorrow."

"No, not at all. We go along with it as scheduled."

"Why, Jethro?"

"Jenny needs to learn that things go on and our friends have a right
to know that life is about to get very hard for all of us. You know
they'll be called as character witnesses."

"Baby," Tony said, leaning on Gibbs, not crying anymore but holding
onto him for dear life.

After a while Tony fell asleep and his grip loosened. Gibbs was able
to snake out from underneath him and made a few calls. The first call
was to the psychiatrist, who said to do what Gibbs already knew, just
be there for the little girl and to not let her shut down. The next
call was to Abby to let her know what was going on and for her to
pass on the info to everyone else on the team.

Gibbs then walked into the kitchen and started dinner. They were
having spaghetti and meatballs. When it was done he walked into the
living room and was sitting on the floor next to Tony.

"Honey," he said, stroking Tony's face, "time to get up and eat
something."

"Um."

"Time to eat."

"Not hungry." Tony mumbled.

"Don't give me that bull. You are. I just heard your stomach rumble."

"I can't eat, Jethro."

"Humor me, okay? Please?"

Gibbs blue eyes met with Tony's hazel eyes, and Gibbs leaned in for a
kiss. The kiss was like the first time they'd kissed.

"I'm going to get Jenny and have her eat something. The doctor said
to not let her shut down."

"You called the doc already?"

"Yes, and also our friends. You can sleep through just about
anything."

Gibbs kissed the tip of his nose, got up and went to get Jenny. She
was lying on her bed, awake.

"Hey there, sunshine," Gibbs said after knocking and walking
in. "Time for dinner."

"I'm not hungry," she said listlessly.

"Nope, not buying it. Come on, honey, you need to eat. We missed
lunch."

"I don't feel good."

Gibbs walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. Jenny latched onto
him. He started to stroke her hair.

"Come on, honey, let's try to eat something, okay?"

"I really don't feel good."

"I know, but eating will help, and then we can take a nice hot bath,
and you can use your crayon soap thing you like so much."

Gibbs picked up the little girl who he thought was not so little
anymore and was getting heavy. He carried her down and placed her at
the kitchen table in the free chair. Tony had already put a little
spaghetti and a meatball on her plate and had also served a little
for himself. Gibbs made up his own plate.

Jenny just sat there, looking at them, then at the food.

"You don't want me anymore," she whispered.

Both Gibbs and Tony looked at the hurt little girl.

"Peanut, you know that's not true."

"But this person will take me away from you both, and you'll forget
about me."

"Honey, we will try not to let anyone ever take you, and no matter
what happens, we will never forget about you. You're too dear to Tony
and myself to let that happen."

Gibbs finished eating. Jenny ate a little, and Tony managed to eat
all the food in front of him, despite his protest of not being
hungry.

"Okay, how about that bath now, Peanut?" Tony said.

He helped her get up the stairs and into the bath, giving her the
soap crayons, but she didn't move, just sat there in the warm water.
Tony washed her hair, her back and her chest. He felt a little
uncomfortable washing below the waist, so he didn't worry about that.

After the dishes were cleaned up, Gibbs showed up in the bathroom. It
was not late, only about 1930, but Gibbs had Jenny's nightclothes
ready for her. He helped her out of the tub and helped her get
dressed while Tony took care of the water.

Then Gibbs did something Tony wasn't expecting; he put her in their
bed and tucked her in. Gibbs lay down with the girl, not in a pair of
boxers but in his clothing. Tony followed the man into bed, and Jenny
curled up into Tony and cried herself to sleep. Tony was strong only
because Gibbs had his fingers entwined with his.
End Notes:
thanks to lady jane for all the nice smut in this fic
part 12 by rednetra
Jenny woke up with nightmares three times, Tony twice, insuring that Gibbs, who was watching over them, didn't get much more than an hour of sleep. It was only in the wee hours of the morning, near the time he normally would have awakened, that he finally drifted to sleep. And even then it wasn't a restful sleep.

It was close to 0800 when Gibbs finally opened his bloodshot eyes. The two people next to him were still sleeping, holding each other in their sleep. He got up and kissed both people before jumping into the shower. When he got out Jenny was not in the bed but Tony was still sleeping. Gibbs heard a noise from Jenny's room and went up to investigate. As he knocked he realized it sounded like the TV.

"Come in."

"Morning, sunshine, how are you feeling today?"

"I don't feel good."

Gibbs walked over and put his lips to her forehead. "You don't feel warm, but when Ducky comes over he can take a look at you."

"Does he have to?" Jenny was sitting in her pink chair, holding the teddy bear Gibbs had given her in the hospital.

"No, not if you don't want him to, but if you're sick it might be a smart idea, honey" Gibbs said, kneeling next to her.

"Okay, I guess," she said with a shrug.

"How about I make pancakes for everyone today?"

"Not hungry."

"Better be later with all the food for today's Thanksgiving feast."

"Do they have to come over?"

"Jenny, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, just wanna watch TV."

"Okay, honey. If you need us, we're right down the stairs, okay?"

Gibbs kissed her again and gave her a hug. She was pulling away from him, he could tell. She was putting up walls to not get hurt.

Gibbs went back down to his and Tony's bedroom and curled up with Tony, smiling into the eyes that opened sleepily. "Hey there, sexy, come here often?"

"Only to find a nice Marine. Know any?"

"Why, yes, as a matter of fact, I do."

Gibbs kissed Tony hard, the meeting of lips filled with love. Desperate for the contact of another human, this man he loved specifically, Tony opened his mouth, wordlessly inviting Gibbs to make love to his mouth with his tongue.

And Gibbs did. Cradling Tony's head in his hands, he slanted his mouth, fitting their mouths together at just the right angle. His tongue slipped into Tony's mouth, not harsh and demanding but gentle and asking. Tony was more than willing to give,

"You look like crap, Boss."

"Gee, thanks."

"No. You okay, baby?"

"Well, the two people I love are hurting right now and woke me up all night with nightmares."

"Oh, baby, I'm so sorry." Tony kissed Gibbs again with power and fire behind his lips, nibbling on Gibbs' lower lip and then along his neck.

"No, it's okay. Both the people I love are hurting and they needed me more then I needed sleep."

"But you have to cook all day today."

"So, coffee."

Tony laughed. "Sometimes I think we should just hook it directly to your veins."

Gibbs smiled briefly, then glanced at the ceiling. "Jenny is upstairs. She's shutting out the world."

"I can understand that. She doesn't want to get hurt."

"Tony, I'm not lying. I will do everything in my power to keep that little girl up there with us."

"I know, baby, I know." Tony kissed Gibbs. "I need a long, hot shower."

"Yes, you do." Gibbs kissed him before Tony could tap his head.

Tony got up, removed his clothing and got into the shower. Gibbs watched the sight of his naked lover walking across his room, thoroughly enjoying the view.

Gibbs meant what he said. That was why he'd had Abby look into a few things last night after talking to her. He'd asked her to pull anything on Monica that she could find. Maybe that would give them a clue about this new person claming to be Jenny's father. Knowing there was nothing to do till he got the information, Gibbs went down and made pancakes anyway for them.

Tony went downstairs but they couldn't get Jenny to come down. Tony went up there and, just like she'd been to Gibbs, she was cold and unfeeling around him. Tony took her a plateful of food and left almost in tears after seeing her like that. This was the same little girl that was always full of love.

Abby and Tim showed up together, around 1200.

"Boss-man, here's that info you wanted."

"What's that?" Tony asked, unaware of what his lover had asked Abby to do.

"I asked Abby to look into Monica's past. I told you, Tony, if I can that little girl is not going anyplace."

"There's not much, Gibbs. The only thing I found was a restraining order for a Mark Manning about ten years ago."

"That would be about the same time."

"Gibbs, this will not be an easy fight," Tony warned.

"Good. I hate to make things easy." Gibbs kissed Tony and began reading the file.

Abby bounded up the stairs without even being told where Jenny was. She knocked on the doorframe.

"Come in."

"Hey there."

"ABBY!"

"Yes, honey?" Abby came into the room and sat on the floor in front of Jenny. She could tell Jenny was hurting just from looking into her eyes and face.

"Nothing."

"Don't ‘nothing' me, young lady. You might be able to pull the wool over their eyes but not mine."

"What did they tell you?"

"Nothing. Well, not today, but Gibbs called me yesterday and told me some ass was trying to go against your mother's wishes."

"Abby, what's going to happen?" Jenny asked, hugging her bear tight.

"Well, in a little while we're going to have a great dinner. Gibbs is deep-frying a turkey and I made the stuffing. It's from a box; don't tell anyone. McGee is a great baker; he made a cheesecake that took all night. Ziva is making something from her homeland, and Ducky and Gerald are bringing the veggies, peas and corn, I think."

"That's not what I meant."

"I know, but that is all you should be worrying about."

"But they might take them away."

"Honey, believe me, Gibbs and Tony aren't letting you go anywhere if they have strength in their bodies."

"Really?"

"I happen to know both of them very well, and I know they would rather stand in front a bullet than let you get hurt again. Right now both men are hurting, just like you. Both of them love you greatly and only want you to be happy."

"I love them, too."

"Well, you sitting up here and telling them you just want to watch TV like you did is not telling them that. It's telling them that you're hurting and don't know what to do, which is okay since it's all new and scary, but Gibbs is like an old dog; once he has a bone he likes, getting it out of his mouth can prove fatal."

"Abby, I'm scared," Jenny confessed, almost lunging at Abby.

Abby held her in her lap, hugging her and letting her cry. A few moments later they heard a knock on the door and Tim's head was coming up.

"Hey."

"Hi, Tim."

"You two okay?"

"Yup, now we are, McGee. Right, Jenny?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"No, we're right, Jenny; don't worry about the other thing, live today for today."

"She's right, Jenny. I know Gibbs already has a few things up his sleeve from things Abby and I did for him last night."

"What?"

"Nothing really, honey, but I told you both men would stand in front of anything just to keep you safe, okay?"

"Yes."

"Okay then, let's go downstairs and kick Tony's butt in Halo again, you and McGee can gang up on him."

Jenny, Abby and Tim all went down the stairs. When Jenny walked into the kitchen she saw Gibbs reading a small booklet. She ran over to him, pushing the booklet almost out of his hand, and hugged him.

"I'm sorry, Jethro."

"Oh, honey, I'm the one who's sorry."

Gibbs went to her level after putting the cooking instructions on the counter, holding her as she cried. Tony walked in after hearing Jenny's voice. Abby and Tim left, going into the living room. Tony went to them and hugged both people on their level.

"Tony, I'm so sorry." Jenny could barely get it out between the crying and burying her head into Gibbs' shoulder.

Tony was fighting the tears as well. Gibbs wanted to cry but was able to hold the tears off as he held them. He knew with what Abby had given them they had a better chance to keep Jenny.

Ziva and Ducky had shown up at the same time, not together but at the same time. Gerald could not make it due to a family emergency of his own. Abby and Tim stopped them from going into the kitchen since the family was still in there. About five minutes later Tony and Jenny come out while Gibbs walked out the back door to check on the deep-frying.

"Ducky." Jenny ran over to him.

"Oh, what do we have here? Young lady, do you not wash behind your ears?"

Tony's cell phone went off. He took it in the other room.

"What?" Jenny took her hands and put them behind her ears.

Ziva took the dish in Ducky's other hand and put it in the kitchen, along with hers.

"Well, here." Ducky moved his hand and pulled out a rolled up five dollar bill. "Why would you want to keep money in your ears?"

"That's cool," Jenny said as Ducky handed her the money.

"Yes, my dear, and that, I believe, is yours."

Jenny looked at it. "Mine?"

"Yes, dear girl. It was in your ear, so it must be yours."

Ziva was now on the sofa, playing Tim in some game on the X-box.

"Cool." Jenny went running to the other room.

Tony came out with a very long face.

"Tony, look what Ducky found in my ear," she said, showing him the money.

"That's nice, honey."

"Where's Jethro?"

"Out back."

Jenny went running.

"Your jacket, honey," Tony called after her.

Jenny didn't stop. Tony went after her, not running but walking. She ran out the door into the cold day.

"Jethro, look what Ducky found in my-"

"Where's your jacket?" Gibbs interrupted.

"But look-"

"Jenny, you'll catch your death of cold. I will be right in."

Jenny frowned and met Tony at the door.

"Jethro doesn't want to see my money," Jenny sulked as she went inside.

Gibbs looked up and was making a face. It was not that he did not what to see her new thing but he did not what her getting sick. Tony's face said a lot to Gibbs.

"And where's your jacket?" Gibbs asked him, wondering just what was with the look on his face.

"Inside."

"And why not on you?"

"Look, Boss, I've got to bail. I have something I need to do."

"Tony, what-"

"Nothing. I just have to go do something for a few hours."

"No, you're not leaving me or that little girl on this special day, unless you give me one damn good reason," Gibbs said, holding his lover around the waist.

"Look, I just-"

"Tony, do you love me?"

"Of course. Why do you even ask?"

"Do you trust me?"

"With my life. Always have."

"Then please tell me what's the matter that you think you have to go and take care of something after what happened to our family yesterday."

"Boss-"

Gibbs kissed Tony with full passion. Neither of the men could feel the cold now with the heat they were creating themselves from this kiss.

"Well," Tony began, so dazed he spoke without thinking, "every Thanksgiving I go to this local shelter and help give out food. I called this year with everything that's happened and told the father that I couldn't make it. He just called. A lot of his people couldn't make it."

Gibbs kissed the man again, then turned around, pulled the turkey out of the oil, even before it was done, and turned off the fryer. He took it inside without saying a word.

"Boss-" Tony followed, right on his tail. "On your six, Boss."

Tony smiled, as did Gibbs. Gibbs put a little wiggle into his step, but first things first. He found Jenny watching the video game.

"Jenny, can you please see me in the kitchen," Gibbs said in the hallway before going into the kitchen.

Jenny still hurt from what had just happened. She walked in with a sourpuss expression on her face. "Yes, Jethro?"

Gibbs sat down and patted his leg for the little girl to come over and sit on. Arms crossed, Jenny did.

"Now, to begin with, I'm sorry for snapping at you outside, but I didn't want you to get sick from being outside without a coat on."

"Really?"

"Honey, when have I ever said something I didn't mean?"

"Look." Happy again, she showed him her five dollar bill.

"Did you thank Ducky?"

"He said I could keep it since it was in my ear."

"I know, and he removed it, but did you thank him for removing it?"

"No."

"Then I think you need to go and thank him."

Jenny hopped off his lap and ran out of the room. Gibbs got up, gave Tony a quick kiss, and followed Jenny out, Tony still right behind him.

"Okay, people, change of plans. We're going to a shelter and helping hand out food. Who's with us?" Gibbs said pointing at Tony, Jenny and himself.

"Right on, Boss-man, nice idea."

"Well, it was Tony's. Come to find out, our little goofball does this every year."

"Quite right, I'm in," Ducky said.

"Is this a normal American custom?" Ziva asked.

"Yes and no. Since we have we should give back but not everyone does."

"Okay, then. I have handed out aid in the Gaza Strip. This should be no different."

"I'm in, Boss," Tim added. "We used to do that when I was a kid but for Christmas instead."

"Well, my Aunt Tinsey and I would go down at Christmas as well," Tony said.

"Sounds like a plan, people, now let's get going."

"Where are we going?" Jenny asked.

"To help people who do not have anything for the holidays."

"Oh. Why don't they have anything?"

"Just the way things are sometimes, honey. Now, let's get a jacket on."

Tony was beaming that Gibbs would do this. Ducky rode in Gibbs' car with him, Tony and Jenny, and Ziva and Tim were in Abby's car.

They got to the shelter and walked in. They found the father who was running the shelter and gave him the food they'd brought from Gibbs' place to the shelter. The father was happy to see so many people and put them all to work. Gibbs went into the kitchen and was doing dishes with McGee. Tony, Abby and Ducky were handing out food, and Ziva was going around making sure people had warm blankets and such. Jenny was next to Tony, handing out the dinner rolls. She was so happy that she had a job and it was all hers to do. The people at the shelter were very nice to the young girl, thanking her with smiles.

"Tony?"

"Yes, Peanut?"

"Who do I give this to?" Jenny was holding out the five dollars that she'd gotten from Ducky.

"Honey, that's yours."

"I know, but you said they have nothing, and I thought since I have you and Jethro I could give this to someone who needs it more then me."

Tony's eyes started to water. Abby, having listened in, was also getting a little misty-eyed.

"Well, after we're done, then we can find the father and give it to him to help out others. That was very nice of you. You're such a big girl." Tony gave her a big hug and picked her up.

After the last person was served they cleaned up. Tony beforehand took Jenny to the father and she gave him the money. The father thanked her very much and thought it was very nice of the little girl to give up her money to the less fortunate.

Tony, Abby, Ziva, Ducky and Jenny carried dishes into the kitchen to help with the clean up. Gibbs and McGee had most of the cooking dishes cleaned and dried already when they bought in the serving stuff.

"Jethro, guess what I did."

"What, honey?" he asked, wiping his hands on a clean dishtowel.

"You know the money Ducky found in my ear?"

"Yes, it was nice of him to take it out for you." Gibbs looked up at his ME as he put dishes in the sink and winked.

"Well, I thought since I had you and Tony and Abby, Tim, Ziva and Ducky, that someone else could use the money more then me."

A huge smile spread over Gibbs' face as he got a little caught up in the moment. "That was very big of you and very adult. I'm very proud of you."

"Yeah, it felt good."

"Giving does that. Now, how about you help bring in the rest of the dishes, then go out and play with some of the kids out there. Make them feel special."

"You think?"

"Hey, Peanut, just go and play. We can finish this up."

"Oh, thank you." She hugged both of her guardians.

"That was very nice of her to give that money to someone else," Ducky said.

"Thank you, Ducky."

"No, it is I who should thank the both of you for raising that little girl to do such things and for one of the best holidays that I have ever had."

"Well, how about we finish this up and get something to eat ourselves. I made up plates for all of us from the leftovers."

"Right, not let's get cracking. This reminds me of this one time-" and Ducky was regaling them all as they cleaned up with a story.

At the end they all went out and were eating at one of the tables. The father came over and thanked them all for helping. Gibbs said he, Tony and Jenny would be back for Christmas. So did the rest of the team. The father was floored with the outpouring of help. He thanked them again, then began setting up cots in the other room. Gibbs got up and started to help. Tony followed suit, as did McGee. Ducky was showing all the kids his little magic trick, Abby not far behind him answering questions about her tattoos and goth look.

After everything was set up they all went back to Gibbs' house and said their good-byes. When everyone was gone they took Jenny up and put her to bed; she'd been falling asleep in the car. Gibbs carried her up to her room, got her undressed and into her Tinkerbell nightgown, then tucked her in bed. Tony was in the room with him, helping get the clothing out and changing the little girl. Then both men kissed her forehead and walked back to their own bedroom.

Tony fell on the bed and was out like a light. Gibbs got him undressed and then he himself got undressed and was using Tony as a pillow tonight, half on and half off the younger man. Gibbs laid his head on Tony's chest, kissed his nipple and just fell asleep to the sound of Tony's breathing.
End Notes:
thanks to lady jane for all the nice smut in this fic
part 13 by rednetra
The next week and a half went very slowly for the family. They had
heard back from Child Services and Mr. Cline that the man did,
indeed, pass the paternity test; he was Jenny's biological father, or
rather, as Tony called him, The Sperm Donor.

Jenny was waking up nearly every night with nightmares once again,
but this was a new one. This one was her being taken from the men she
loved, the men who loved her, the men she considered her family.
Trying to stabilize her, Tony and Gibbs tried to make her life normal
as they could.

Tony would sit with Jenny and read Harry Potter every day. Jenny
would read to them during the day, and at night they all would be in
Jenny's room and either Tony or Gibbs would read to her. When Tony
was working on reading Gibbs would be there since he was getting into
the books and wanted to know what happened. It was a lovely family
thing, them being together, reading for a couple of hours.

On the first day of December Child Services called and said the man
was trying to get visitation rights. Miss Parks wasn't sure if it
would be supervised or unsupervised. Tony wanted to make sure it was
supervised, preferably by someone Jenny already knew, like Miss Parks
herself.

Monday the fifth came around, and it was a special day. Today at 4:00
PM Tony and Gibbs were going to meet Jenny's teacher and principal.
Again they did their reading. Jenny was getting better everyday and
not as frustrated with words. Tony was teaching her to take her time
and sound them out.

They went together one night to buy a new SUV. Tony said if they had
to get a family vehicle, it had to, at least, be styling. Tony, being
Tony, wanted a hummer, but Gibbs said no, saying it made him think
too much of Desert Storm. So instead they got a nice M Class
Mercedes: Tony's idea again. He liked the way the thing handled.
Gibbs wasn't happy with getting such an expensive one, but after
Jenny and Tony both begged he relented. Tony had them outfit it with
a DVD player in the back and made sure it had all the bells and
whistles. Once again Gibbs thought it a little much, but all Tony had
to do was bat his eyes at Gibbs and give him the boo-boo lip and
Gibbs caved, just like he did most of the time.

"Tony, do I get to come with you?"

"Yes, Peanut. Why?"

"I just don't want to stay alone."

"Jenny, even if you couldn't come, we would have someone over, maybe
Abby."

"I like Abby. She's teaching me sign language."

"Don't tell Gibbs, but she's teaching me as well," Tony said, winking
at the little girl.

Both of them were sitting at the table eating breakfast. Gibbs was
out on a morning run, later than usual, but at least he'd managed to
make it outside.

"Oh, I forgot. Abby wants to take you shopping so you can get what
you want for people for Christmas. She said something about you and
she talked about getting Jethro and I something."

"Abby wasn't supposed to tell," Jenny said, pouting.

"Hey, Peanut, she didn't tell me what you wanted to get us, just that
you wanted to go shopping and why. I said fine. I was thinking maybe
tomorrow night. How does that sound?"

"How can I get you guys anything? I don't have any money."

"Well, you do your chores every night, right?"

"Yes, I set and clear the table and pick up my room. Jethro even
started to show me how to dust the other day."

"Gibbs is such a neat freak." Tony smirked. "Want to know a secret?"

"Yes," the little girl said, lighting up.

Tony leaned down and whispered loudly, "I go around making messes
just to bug him sometimes."

"I know, DiNozzo."

Tony and Jenny both looked up and saw the look on Gibbs' face.

"Oohhh, you're in trouble." Jenny smiled and snickered.

"You bet he is."

"But, Boss, no look-"

Gibbs walked over with a heavy tread. Tony looked around for an exit
but knew that Gibbs would stop him no matter which way he went to get
out of the room. Tony stood straight and was going to stare the man
done.

"Boss, no, look, really," he tried again.

Gibbs put his hand on the back on Tony's head and brought him in for
a kiss, hard and fast.

"Yuck, that's gross," Jenny said in disgust, sticking her tongue out
with a sour face.

Tony fell into the kiss. He took one hand and placed it on Gibbs'
back and the other was on Gibbs' head, trying to pull him more into
him. Gibbs moaned a little, and Tony could feel a hardness touching
his own hardness.

"Later, Tony."

Tony's nose crinkled up. "Boss, I love you, but you reek."

"Oh, I do, do I?" Gibbs swatted Tony's head.

"Yes, you do."

Gibbs poured himself a cup of coffee. He really didn't smell all that
bad: as a matter of fact, Tony liked the musky scent on his older
lover.

Gibbs smiled, knowing what Tony was thinking. Turning to Jenny, he
asked, "So what were you two talking about?"

"About how Abby blabbed and I can't get you what I want to get you
for Christmas."

"And why is that, Sunshine?"

"I have no money."

"I was saying, Jethro, since she does all her chores around the
house, maybe we should give her some money as payment."

"Like an allowance?"

"Just like that."

"I can have an allowance?" Jenny asked, eyes wide.

"Yeah, sure, why not? Might have to give you a few more chores, but
why not? I had one when I was a kid. What about you, Tony?"

"Nope, I had maids."

"You had a maid?" Jenny asked.

"Yes, I did. See, my parents, who do not like me and do not talk to
me, are rich."

"How does it feel to be rich?" Jenny asked, knowing that at times she
could not have things because her mom could not afford them.

"It sucks. Really."

Gibbs shot him a look for the word.

"Sorry, it wasn't all that. It made me sad since I didn't have any
friends."

"I don't have any friends, either. All the kids at school pick on me
for being stupid."

"Stop that right now, young lady, you're not stupid," Gibbs said
firmly. "You're reading books to us, and you know what every word
means in there."

"But I don't- "

"No, Jethro's right, Peanut. You're just as smart as the other kids.
You take your time, and you get the same answers they get. We're
going to talk to your teacher today about this. I don't see why
you're even in that kind of class."

"They said I have Dyslexia or something like that."

"So what? That doesn't make you any different than any of the other
students."

"I like my teacher; he's very nice to me. He helps me with my math
and reading."

"Well, honey, we're meeting with him and your principal later today
so we will see what happens. How about you go out and play X-box for
a little while?"

"Okay, Tony. Thanks."

"For what?"

"An allowance."

"Oh, you're more then welcome, honey." Jenny hugged Tony and Gibbs,
then left the room.

"She's rich, you know."

"Yes, I know that, Jethro, but I meant what I said: it sucks. People
look at you different, they always want you to pay for things and
your friends are not really your friends. Yes, with Jenny being our
daughter, she has money, but I hope she never has to deal with the
kind of kids I had to deal with. That's why I want her going to
public school, okay?"

Gibbs got up and walked over to Tony, stood next to him and sat down
after pulling a chair closer. He took one of Tony's hands. "I
couldn't agree with you more. But we will listen to what the teacher
has to say. You're having her read to us is great, but we're not
teachers, okay?"

"Okay, but that class has to be hard on her. She thinks she's stupid
because of the other kids."

"Honey, kids are cruel and evil. They don't know what they're doing.
Half the time it's just to fit in with a certain crowd."

"Can't we just lock her up till she's eighteen?"

"No, thirty." Gibbs smiled and kissed Tony's forehead. "Now, I need a
shower." Gibbs got up.

"So, Abby is taking her shopping for us tomorrow."

"I heard."

"When?"

"Well, Abby called me while I was running. She found more info on the
guy that Monica put out a restraining order against. Comes to find
out it was for domestic violence."

"That's great news, right?"

"Well, it could be, yes, but, Tony, we don't even know if this is the
same guy."

"It has to be. Jethro, I can't lose her."

"Hey." Gibbs walked back over to Tony and cupped his face with one
hand while looking into Tony's eyes. Swimming in them was the
truth. "Neither can I. I'll try with everything I know and use every
favor I need to call in to keep that little girl with us, you hear
me?"

All Tony could do was nod his head yes.

"Good." Gibbs leaned over and gave him a quick kiss, then ran up and
took a hot shower. It was much longer then he normally would have
taken.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

That afternoon they went to the school. They went to the office and
signed in and were given name tags that said visitor and their name.
Jenny showed them to her room. They could see a man sitting at the
desk, looking to be grading papers. Gibbs knocked on the door. The
man looked up and waved them in. They opened the door and entered.

"Please come in. My names Mr. Granet."

"Hello, sir. My name is Jethro Gibbs and this is Tony DiNozzo."

"Which one of you men will be the adoptive parent? I only got a small
note from the principal. Hello, Jenny. How about you go over and sit
at your desk and draw, okay?"

"Okay, Mr. Granet." Jenny walked over to her desk and pulled out her
paper and crayons and started to draw a picture.

"Please, have a seat."

The chairs were smaller then normal chairs so it looked funny with
two fully-grown men sitting in the chairs. The teacher pulled over
his chair from behind his desk.

"The principal will be here any moment. So, which one?" the teacher
asked again about which would be the parent.

"Both of us, sir," Tony said.

"Oh, I didn't know. Sorry."

"No need to be sorry," Gibbs said.

"So, we're here to talk about-"

The door opened and in walked a lovely redheaded lady. Her hair was
in a bun and she had a nice dress on.

"Greetings, gentlemen. You must be Mr. Gibbs and you must be Mr.
DiNozzo."

Tony looked at Gibbs, knowing the other man had a thing for redheads,
but this time it was different. He didn't stare at all, merely smiled
and took her hand, and Tony did the same.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good. I've asked you gentlemen here to talk about Jenny's needs
after this tragedy and about her future."

"Yes, ma'am." Gibbs was being polite to her but looking at both
people not at just the redhead.

"Well, we've been told that Jenny should be put on anti-depressants
and maybe even Ridalin for ADD."

"WHAT?"

"The psychologist who talked with Jenny said she would be needing
medication."

"Then you have the wrong person. The one we go to said she is fine.
Yes, she might have a scary memory or two and think about what
happened and she might even cry but that is all healthy and normal."

"Well, sir, I am sorry, but with the amount of children we deal with,
we can't have Jenny having one of these little episodes."

Jenny was watching the adults but trying to look like she was
coloring.

"Also, with her special needs-"

"What special needs?" Tony questioned, voice a little louder.

Gibbs placed his hand on Tony but Tony brushed it off. This shocked
Gibbs because usually that was all it took to calm the younger man
down but it was okay.

"Well, Jenny has a learning disability."

"I'm sorry, but you're wrong. She is just as normal as all the other
kids her own age."

"Mr. DiNozzo, I'm sorry, but Jenny has dyslexia."

"So?"

"Well, she'll need special education."

"No. I'm sorry, but she doesn't. She needs a little help with some
words but that is all."

"Well, we can't take that time in a normal class."

"So you're telling me that when Jenny comes back you need her to be
on medication and you will keep her in this class."

"Yes, sir, I'm sorry to say. And you really need to calm down."

"Calm down. Everyone wants to medicate children nowadays. They are
kids. They're going to be kids. Your job is to teach them and not to
control them. How dare you tell us that this young lady needs drugs
and special classes. That is unacceptable." Tony stood up abruptly
and walked over to where Jenny sat at her desk, not even attempting
to pretend to be coloring any longer.

"Come on, Peanut, we're going home."

Tony took the little girl's pencil box and anything that looked like
it was just hers. Gibbs stood up and followed them out of the room
but he was polite and did thank them for their time and wished them a
nice day. After all, the good Southern boy was drilled into him, but
he was supporting his lover, so he left with them. They went to the
SUV and got in. Tony was still hot under the collar from the meeting.

"How about we go get something to eat," Gibbs suggested. "You hungry,
Jenny?"

"Can we get Burger King?"

"Yes, and I know the one over on Beaker Street, they have an indoor
playground. How does that sound?"

"Fun," Tony muttered, anger still brewing.

Gibbs started to drive, placing a hand on Tony's leg. Tony took the
hand and just held onto it.

They got to BK and ordered their food. Jenny had chicken nuggets and
the men both had Whopper meals. They found a booth and Tony sat on
the other side of Gibbs and Jenny was on Tony's side.

"Tony, am I going back to the school?"

"Not sure, Peanut."

"Okay."

Tony hadn't snapped at the little girl, but there was something in
his tone that was not the kind man he normally was.

"Jethro, can I go and play on the playground?"

"Sure."

Jenny got up and walked to the pit. It was recessed into a pit and it
was huge. Tony and Gibbs were overlooking it.

"So, you okay?"

"Jethro, they want to drug our little girl."

"Yes, but we won't let that happen."

"But she can't go back if she's not on medication."

"I know we talked about her going back, but what about the school
around the house? Maybe she would fit in there better."

"Jenny has had so many changes already."

"Yes, you're right, but she is a trooper. Just look at her."

Gibbs and Tony both looked at the little girl who was playing with a
bunch of other kids in the play area. She was laughing and having
fun.

"I'm not going to medicate her unless it is the only thing left, and
the doctor said that it should never have to come to that. She's a
little girl, and she is dealing with the emotions we all are."

"Yes, we are, and we will all be fine. She's a fighter, just like
both her new dads." Gibbs took Tony's hand and kissed the back of it
quick without anyone watching.

They let Jenny play in the area for an hour before they went home.
They called Abby and she and Ziva would be taking Jenny shopping the
next day. Jenny went up to her room and played on her computer for a
while, then it was bed time and Gibbs' turn to read the story. After
a few pages Jenny was out cold and they both kissed her goodnight and
went to their room. Tony was not there the whole time of Gibbs'
reading, coming in only at the last few words.

When they got to the bedroom there was a tarp on the bed, a plastic
sheet.

Gibbs blinked when he saw it. "Tony? What's that for?"

Tony grinned. "I wanted dessert, Boss."

Gibbs looked at Tony, eyebrows raised questioningly. Tony merely
grinned, reached for the buttons on Gibbs' shirt and began working
them through the holes. Gibbs wasn't sure what Tony had planned, but
he was game if it meant him and Tony naked together in bed.

Tony finished undressing Gibbs, led him to the bed and pushed him
down on the plastic sheet. Eyes locked with Gibbs' blue gaze, Tony
removed his own clothing, tossing it haphazardly over the floor.

Gibbs wondered, once again, what was going on when Tony reached
underneath the bed, pulled out a plastic grocery bag and began
pulling items out and setting them on the nightstand closest to him.
His eyes widened in surprise when he saw the caramel sauce, the jar
of peppermint-flavored chocolate sauce, the can of whipped cream and
the jar of rainbow-colored sprinkles.

"You weren't kidding about dessert, were you?"

Tony smiled. "Nope."

"And just what do you have in mind for those things?"

"What do you think?" Tony countered, climbing on the bed and
straddling Gibbs, sitting back on the older man's thighs.

"I think things are about to get messy."

"Don't worry," Tony whispered, leaning down next to Gibbs' ear, "I'm
on cleanup duty."

"Good to know, DiNozzo."

Tony sat back and reached for the jar of caramel sauce. He opened it
and put the lid on the nightstand. Caught up in the naughty smile of
the younger man, Gibbs jerked in shock when the caramel first
drizzled over his nipples, going from one to the other. The caramel
then was drizzled in a line down his stomach, into his navel and over
his hardening cock.

Tony licked his lips while looking at his handiwork, then exchanged
the caramel for the peppermint-flavored chocolate and repeated the
process, but his time he used even more of the sauce. It was, after
all, peppermint and chocolate. When he was finished with that, he
stuck a finger in the jar and brought it to his mouth, licking off
the minty-chocolaty goodness, then scooped up more and offered it to
Gibbs.

Blue eyes locked with hazel, Gibbs sucked the finger into his mouth
and licked off the chocolate sauce. His tongue continued to lave the
digit even after the sauce was gone. The taste of Tony was his
favorite flavor.

One corner of his mouth lifting, Tony put down the chocolate and
reached for the whipped cream. He shook it up, eyes looking into
Gibbs' eyes the whole time. He took the lid off and turned the can
over, pressing the nozzle and swirling the white creaminess over the
caramel and chocolate already adorning Gibbs.

Gibbs sucked in his breath as he watched Tony artistically swirl the
whipped cream over his body.

"Don't use it all, DiNozzo. I want some of that for later."

"You got it, Boss."

Tony put the whipped cream down on the nightstand and reached for the
sprinkles. The lid was difficult to open. When he finally succeeded,
it was very sudden, and the sprinkles went flying, some landing on
the whipped cream, chocolate and caramel-covered Gibbs, and the rest
landing on the bed, the floor and the nightstand.

"You're cleaning that up."

Tony rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I figured as much."

Putting the nearly empty jar on the nightstand, Tony then turned back
to his culinary masterpiece and just looked at the Gibbs' goodness.
Smiling wickedly, he leaned down and began licking the toppings from
Gibbs' nipples, continuing to lick and suck even after his chest was
clean.

"Oh, God, Tony," Gibbs managed around a gasp as Tony's teeth nipped
at a hard, sensitive nipple.

Tony chuckled as he continued to lick his way South, flicking his
tongue into Gibbs' navel to collect all the sweetness there. He
looked up and smiled before swiping his tongue across Gibbs' hard
cock, which was covered like a banana split in saucy and creamy
goodness.

Gibbs' head fell back against the pillows as Tony licked up every
drop of the caramel, chocolate and whipped cream before engulfing the
hard shaft in his mouth. Gibbs groaned, and as close as he was from
watching Tony lick off all the sweet stuff, it seemed like no time at
all till he was coming, shooting down Tony's busily-working throat.

Tony placed one last kiss to the tip of Gibbs' softened cock, then
slid up his body and kissed him, sharing the taste of the combination
of the sweet sauces and the saltiness of Gibbs' cum.

"I like your cream best, Boss."

Gibbs growled, grabbed Tony and flipped him so that he was on top,
Tony looking up at him wide-eyed. "Time for my dessert, Tony."

Tony sighed. "Gotta love a man with a sweet tooth."

"Just you wait." Gibbs scrambled off the bed and headed for the door,
buck-naked.

"Where you going, Boss?"

Gibbs threw a smile over his shoulder and called back, "Need more
supplies, DiNozzo. I have a craving."

Gibbs hurried down the stairs quietly, careful not to wake Jenny. It
wouldn't do to be caught naked by the little girl. They'd already had
one close call. This time there weren't any covers to hide under.

Heading for the kitchen, Gibbs opened the freezer and pulled out the
pint of Chocolate Chip Mint ice cream, then took a jar of marshmallow
crème out of the cabinet and a spoon from the drawer and headed back
upstairs. His eyes widened when he heard the door to Jenny's room
open. He kicked it into high gear, carrying his booty into their room
just as Jenny came down the stairs and headed for the bathroom.

Damn, that had been close. Too close.

Leaning against the door, he looked at a naked Tony sprawled on the
bed, cock hard and ready, and smiled.

Tony's eyes widened when he saw what Gibbs was carrying as he neared
the bed. "Oh, no, Boss. You're not using ice cream on me. That stuff
is cold!"

"That's why it's called ICE cream, DiNozzo."

Tony shuddered, but another part of him was anxiously awaiting Gibbs
making him into a base for an ice cream sundae.

Gibbs began decorating Tony much the way the younger man had
decorated him with the different sauces. The only difference was that
Gibbs added marshmallow crème to the mix. Tony was moaning as Gibbs
licked him clean, especially since it took so much longer to clean
off the sticky marshmallow crème.

"Damn, Boss," Tony managed through his panting breaths after shooting
his load down Gibbs' throat. "I think you sucked my brains out."

"Let's hope not, DiNozzo. You can't afford to lose too many more
brain cells."

"Hey!"

Gibbs smirked as he crawled up Tony's body and kissed him, deep, hard
and long. Tony could tell Gibbs was hard again because the evidence
was there against his hip.

"I see your gun has been reloaded there, Boss."

"That is has, Tony, and I intend to empty my magazine again."

"Oh, damn," Tony said faintly when he saw Gibbs reach for the ice
cream and spoon. He hoped Gibbs was just planning on eating out of
the carton, but something told him Gibbs had something more nefarious
in mind.

And he was right. Pulling Tony's legs up and over his shoulders,
Gibbs dipped the spoon into the softened ice cream and let it slide
off the spoon into Tony's hole. Tony gasped and tried to buck up but
that was nearly impossible with the position he was in.

"Fuck, Gibbs! That's cold!"

"Doesn't seem to have cooled you off," Gibbs said, noting that Tony
was already hardening again.

Slipping a finger into Tony, Gibbs began working the ice cream into
him as he stretched him. Tony shuddered from the coldness but,
incredibly, hardened even more. Gibbs added more ice cream before
adding another finger, leaning down and swiping his tongue over the
frothy green melted ice cream at the edge of Tony's open hole.

"You really are a bastard," Tony declared, not sure what he was
feeling from the combination of the cold ice cream and Gibbs' hot
fingers and tongue.

"You just now figuring that out, DiNozzo?"

"No, Boss, I've always known that. But now you're MY bastard."

"That I am, Tony, that I am."

Gibbs reached for the can of whipped cream, squirting the remaining
cream over his cock and working it in as lube to go with the ice
cream already filling Tony. Glad Tony was so flexible, he kept his
legs over his shoulders and pushed his thighs further apart as he
brought the head of his cock to Tony's hole. His eyes widened and he
and Tony shuddered at the same time as his hot, hard cock slipped
inside Tony with the cool ice cream.

"Fuck me, Jethro."

"That's what I'm doing, Tony," Gibbs said, pushing in deeper and
harder.

"Oh, yeah, just like that. Oh!"

Gibbs began moving, thrusting into Tony hard and fast, eyes locked
with Tony's. "Jerk yourself off, Tony."

"Don't have to tell me twice," Tony said, taking himself in hand and
matching his strokes to those of Gibbs as he moved in and out.

Gibbs growled as he neared his climax, leaning down and pushing
Tony's legs up to his chest as he pounded into him. Tony moaned, then
shouted when he came, cum spurting out over both of their chests. The
spasms of his inner muscles sent Gibbs crashing over the edge as
well. He wasn't even sure he could move enough to pull out and off of
Tony.

"Damn, Boss, I think you killed me."

"Right there with you, Tony, right there with you."
End Notes:
thanks to lady jane for all the nice smut in this fic
Warnings: thank you for reading and providing feedback. i'm writing
as i go along and would like to take a moment now to warn readers
that there will be major life altering changes coming. while not
wanting to spoil the story for hte readers, i just wanted to let you
know now and i will warn on all future parts as well. This might not
be for a while but given a heads up. I will also warn you that the
story will have a lot of Cliffhangers comeing up and well between
Matt and myself we might give you all heartattaks
part 14 by rednetra
Author's Notes:
tony got sick once and look what happend
Rating: NC - 28 will tim ever be the same


The next morning the men woke up to Jenny standing in their room
about 0700. Gibbs was the first to wake.

"You okay, Sunshine?" Gibbs asked, smiling at the little girl.

Jenny was smiling back. "Yes, I just wanted to know when Abby was
coming over to go shopping."

Gibbs looked at the clock. "Not for a while, honey."

"Um, everything okay?" Tony asked, waking up fast and looking at the
little girl in their room.

"Yup, she's just jumping the gun a little."

"Oh. You really want to go out and shop, don't you?"

"She takes after you, DiNozzo."

Tony just smiled.

"So when is she coming over?" Jenny asked again.

"I think in her email she said about 10:00," Tony said. "What time is
it now?"

"Um, 7:04."

"Good. And that's before 10:00, right?"

"Yep."

"So why don't you go play X-box or watch TV for a while? We'll be
right down, and we can make eggs and bacon for breakfast."

"Can we have waffles?"

"Sure, why not," Tony said before Gibbs could get it out.

Gibbs just looked at him.

"Okay, thanks." Jenny hugged Gibbs and ran up to her room.

"Waffles?"

"Yeah, I like them much better than eggs as well."

"Yes, but you're not the one who has to make them."

"Jethro, how hard are they to make? You take that thing down and make
a liquid stuff and wait till the light thing is off."

"Okay, that cuts it. I am calling today for you to start cooking
classes."

Gibbs leaned over and kissed his lover. Placing his hand behind
Tony's head, he pulled his closer. Tony inched closer still and
invaded Gibbs' mouth with his tongue.

"So, Boss, what do you have planned for the day?"

"Just what we're doing now."

"Oh, good, we get to play love-struck teenagers."

"Yup."

"YIPPPEE!"

Tony jumped up and threw on a pair of sweats and a T-shirt. Gibbs
just smiled.

"So, I take it you like my plan?"

"Yep."

Gibbs got out of the bed and got dressed in just his robe.

"Boss, I was thinking of asking Jenny what kind of things her mom and
her used to do around this time of year."

"That's a great idea."

"Also I plan on calling a buddy of mine to get a fiber optic tree."

"No."

Gibbs walked over to his lover and they stood in the doorframe. Jenny
went running by, then slowed and walked down the steps when she
caught Gibbs' eye.

"What?" Tony asked.

"We get a live tree."

"Boss, it would be easier to get a fake one and have someone come
over and decorate it."

Gibbs kissed Tony. "No, we get a real tree. I've asked Abby to find
a local tree farm. It's about an hour west of here. She said we'll
have a blast; they have hay rides and a bonfire at night. I thought
we could make a whole day of it."

Tony kissed Gibbs this time. "You're smart, you know that?"

"Well, I guess since I did get the Meritorious Civilian Service Award
the past six years running," Gibbs said with a smile. He had a
feeling this year he might have to go get it in person since Tony
always went to that party.

"Yep. So, what about decorating?"

"Well, some of the boxes in the basement are filled with stuff from
my marriages."

"Baby, you sure?"

"Yes. I've thought about it, and I even talked to the shrink. Megan
would not want me to sit and wallow in guilt. She was so full of life
and would want me to be as well. Now, I have a real reason to be
alive with the both of you."

Tony was almost in tears from Gibbs' words.

"Honey, what's the matter?"

"I guess it just hit home that this is all for real. It's not some
dream that we're playing house."

"Nope, not a dream. I thank God every morning when I wake up for
having you in my bed and my life."

Tony was lightly crying. Gibbs started kissing away the tears.

"Honey."

"Jethro, it's just that I've found a home, a place that is real and
where I'm wanted. The only other person who wanted me was my Aunt
Tinsey. She would come to all my games in college. She was always
there for me. She was the one I came out to first. The next day she
had me a blind date with a friend of a friend's son. It was a
disaster, but it's the thought that counts."

"Anthony, I love you, and I will always love you. I want to spend the
rest of my life with you. I never thought I would want this again,
but I do with you and only you. It took me all these years to find
you and now that I have, I'm never letting go."

They were kissing when Gibbs saw a little girl come back up the
stairs.

"I thought we are going to have waffles."

Both men stopped kissing and started to laugh. And Tony made up his
mind to start planning the commitment ceremony. Both men walked down
with Jenny, and Gibbs started to make waffles from scratch, beating
the egg whites till they were stiff, mixing the flour, egg yolks,
buttermilk and oil, while Tony and Jenny played a game on the X-box.

When the waffles were done, Gibbs called them.

"So, Jenny, I was thinking it's about time I held up my promise."

"What promise, Jethro?"

"Well, we're all fitting in, and you're all moved in, so it's about
time to get that dog you wanted."

"Really?" she asked excitedly.

"Yes. I told you we could get a dog, but-"

Jenny's face went from a light up face to a frowning one.

"What's that look for?" Tony asked.

"Jethro said but."

"Well, let's see what he has to say." Tony didn't even know what was
going to be said.

"Okay."

"Okay, now you'll be responsible for feeding the dog everyday. We can
build a run behind the back of the house so he can go out and run
between the trees. Are we clear on this?"

"Yes, Jethro. Oh, thank you!"

"I'll look up online while you're out shopping with Abby about local
shelters, okay?"

"It can be a big dog?"

"Yep. We have the room so why not."

"So what you going to do while Abby, Ziva and I are out?"

"Just hang out around the house," Tony said with a wide smile.

"I was thinking about going food shopping a little later in the
afternoon. Do you want anything?"

"We need jelly, Boss. Jenny and I had the last the other night."

"Okay, it's on the list as well as fruit snacks and drink boxes."

"Yay."

"Jenny, we need to talk about what happened yesterday at the school,"
Tony said.

"You got mad."

"Yes, Jenny, I did get very mad. See, I'm Dyslexic, too, and I know
that while you might need a little help, you don't need a special
class. You take your time and you do great. So, you said you don't
have any friends in that school, right?"

"Nope. They all make fun of me for being dumb and poor."

"Well, first of all," Gibbs said, "you're not dumb, not in the least,
and as for poor, what do they know? You're the richest girl in the
world, if you ask me."

"Why is that, Jethro?"

"We have you and you have us."

Jenny just smiled.

"So would you be mad if we changed your school?" Tony asked.

"No, not really. I like my teacher, but I don't like being in the stu-
"

Gibbs glared at her.

"That class," she finished a bit lamely.

"Okay, then, Jethro and I will look around here and see about a new
school for you."

"Thank you."

Tony smiled at her. "Jenny, honey, this might be hard, but what kind
of things did your mom do for you around this time of year?"

"Well, we'd decorate the tree." Jenny a little moved but did not lead
to tears.

"Good. We're going next week and cutting one down."

"I thought you went to a place and bought it."

"Well, you can, but Gibbs is a man's man and they cut their own
trees."

Gibbs smacked the back of Tony's head. Jenny laughed, delighted. She
didn't get the joke, but she did think it was funny that Tony would
get a head smack from Gibbs.

"Yup, Abby found this place for us to go and they have hay rides and
a bon fire at the end. It's a whole day thing; then we can bring it
home and put decorations and lights on it."

"Yeah. We also baked cookies."

"Cool. I think we can do that as a family as well. When I'm at the
store I can get the stuff and I can go online and get recipes for
different kinds."

"Cool." Jenny was smiling. "May I please be excused?"

"Yes, and we can finish our game, but we have to clear the table
first."

"Okay."

Jenny started to clean the table and Tony cleaned the kitchen; Gibbs
just sat at the table marveled at the sight of his family cleaning up
the kitchen.

"I have to run out," he said, "but I'll be right back. I have to go
to the ATM to get Jenny's allowance, and I want her to do a favor for
me while they're shopping."

"Can I come with you, Jethro?"

"Sure, but I'm just running down to WAWA."

"So?"

"Okay, then, let's go."

Gibbs kissed Tony and he and Jenny left. Tony looked at the clock
when his cell phone went off with Abby's ringtone. It was a little
past 9:00 AM.

"Yeah, Abs, what's cooking good looking?Oh, okay, well they ran out,
they should be right back. Hold that thought, here they are."

The front door opened and Gibbs and Jenny walked in.

"Here, honey, Abby wants to talk to you." Tony handed Jenny the
phone.

"Hi, Abby?Yes, I'm looking forward to it. You're still coming??Oh,
okay, well Tim is fun too?Cool, see you soon."

"So."

"Well, Ziva can't make, it something about work, so Tim is coming."

"Work," Tony said.

"Yes, work, Tony. She still has a second job."

"Oh, I forget, Boss, sorry. So, you two have fun?"

"Yes, Gibbs told me that I'm to go into a toy store and pick out
stuff for something called Toys for Tots. It goes to people who can't
afford stuff. I get to keep one of the things, but I can't have it
till Christmas. He also called?What did you call him, Jethro?"

"My CO."

"Okay, and I can help handing out the gifts to kids on the fifteenth
with Jethro in, what is that?"

"I have to hand out the toys at the same shelter we just were at in
my dress blues."

"Yum, always wanted a man in uniform."

Tony walked over, put his arms around Gibbs waist and kissed him,
making Jenny giggle again even while she was making gagging noises.

"I thought Jenny might have fun helping out since she did such a
great job at Thanksgiving and since we'll be doing it again on
Christmas day, I just thought?"

"No, it's great."

Tony sounded casual, but he had a hurt in his eyes, and Gibbs noticed
it.

"Jenny how about you run up and get ready for Abby?"

"I'm dressed already, Jethro."

"Okay." Gibbs took Tony's hand and dragged him into the
kitchen. "Honey, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm fine."

"Okay, now you're just lying. I see the hurt in your eyes."

"No, really, it's fine."

"Sit and tell me." Gibbs poured a cup of coffee and sat down.

Tony just sat down. "I know you're still in the reserves and well?"

"You're jealous that Jenny is going to help me."

"Well, yes."

"Tony, I love you, no matter what. Yes, they have a don't-ask-don't-
tell policy so they can't ask. Yes, we have to be very discrete at
these kind of things and at work, but that doesn't mean you can't
come along."

"No, really, it's good."

"Tony, stop pouting."

"I'm not. It's just that I realized this is real, yes, but the real
world is out there, and I guess I just didn't get it."

"Oh, honey."

Gibbs got up, moved closer and kissed Tony. Gibbs and Tony sat there
with foreheads touching and just looking into each other's eyes.

"Boss-man, you in there?"

"Yes, Abby."

Gibbs straightened up. Tony was feeling much better by the time Abby
and Tim walked into the kitchen.

"Ziva had work?"

"Yeah, something about a Mossade briefing she had to give. She really
did want to go shopping."

"Jenny, come here please."

She was right behind Tim, Tony just didn't see her.

"Yes, Tony?"

"Jethro has something for you."

Gibbs went into his wallet and pulled out fifteen twenty-dollar
bills.

"Okay, $100.00 of this is for you to shop with, and the rest if for
the Toys for Tots, okay? Do you want to hold it or should I give it
to Abby or Tim?"

"I don't have a pocket in the dress."

"Okay. Abby."

Abby took the money and winked at him.

"Okay, guys, y'all have fun."

Jenny kissed both men and hugged them before they left the house.

"Now."

Gibbs turned around and found Tony looking first into his eyes and
then at his mouth. It was a look that went straight to his dick. With
a growl he advanced on Tony, but Tony just laughed and sprinted out
of the kitchen.

"Race you upstairs, Boss," he called over his shoulder.

Gibbs smiled before taking off after Tony. He caught him at the top
of the stairs and grabbed him, pulling him into his arms for a kiss
that threatened to blow the top of Tony's head off it was so hot and
steamy.

"Holy shit, Boss," Tony managed on a gasp when he was finally let up
for air.

"That's only the beginning, DiNozzo," Gibbs promised, putting both
hands flat on Tony's chest and pushing him backwards into the bedroom.

Tony let himself be pushed until he felt the edge of the dresser
against his ass. He braced both hands on the wood behind him as Gibbs
leaned in for another breath-stealing kiss, all the while working on
the drawstring to Tony's sweatpants. Once his pants were pushed down,
Tony kicked his way free of them and stripped off his T-shirt.

Hands on Tony's waist, Gibbs said, "Hop up, Tony."

Tony did, sucking in a shocked breath when his bare ass and balls hit
the cool top of the dresser. Gibbs put his hands on Tony's knees and
spread his legs, stepping in between them and taking the younger
man's mouth in another kiss that made Tony's head spin.

"Damn, Boss."

"I want you, Tony," Gibbs muttered against Tony's neck before sucking
the flesh into his mouth and biting down.

Tony cried out, knowing Gibbs was marking him but not caring. He
wanted it, in fact, wanted everyone to know just how much this
marvelous man wanted him. He tilted his head, giving Gibbs further
access, encouraging him with his moans. Gibbs complied, marking not
only Tony's throat but both shoulders and his chest as well.

Gibbs continued kissing his way over Tony's body, attacking his
nipples until Tony thought he'd come from that alone. Not wanting to
be left out, he grabbed Gibbs shirt and yanked it over his head,
tearing it in the process but not really caring. He just wanted his
lover naked, and he wanted it NOW.

"Get your pants off, Boss," he demanded.

Chuckling, Gibbs pushed them down and off, all the while still
bestowing kisses over Tony's hot skin. Tony smiled, wallowing in the
depth of wanting from Gibbs. He lifted his legs and wrapped them
around Gibbs' waist, hooking his ankles over his hips. He groaned
when Gibbs' hard cock slid along the length of his own.

"Oh, God, yes!" Tony cried when Gibbs thrust against him.

Gibbs laughed against Tony's neck, just under his ear. "I'm good,
DiNozzo, but I'm not God."

Tony's answer was to tighten the grip of his legs, pulling Gibbs in
even closer and making those blue eyes roll back in his head when
their cocks again slid along each other. Gibbs went with the feeling,
thrusting again and again, rubbing their hard cocks together till
both men were moaning, the small dish of loose change on the dresser
rattling with each movement. When it went over the side and hit the
floor, spilling coins everywhere, neither man even noticed.

Gibbs continued humping in the circle of Tony's legs, rubbing their
hard cocks together till the friction had the desired result. Both
men groaned when they came, hot cum spilling out and mixing together,
Gibbs' fingers bruising Tony's hips where he gripped him so tightly.

"Damn, Boss, I think you killed me. But it's a good kind of dead."

Shaking his head, Gibbs pulled Tony's legs from around him, stepped
back and helped a shaky Tony off the dresser. He pushed Tony down on
the unmade bed, then went for a washcloth to clean the cum off them
before it began to dry and itch. Once that was finished, he crawled
into bed with Tony, wrapping his arm around the younger man when he
snuggled close.

"Love you, Boss."

"I love you, too, Tony."

They lay like that, hands softly caressing the other one on chest,
arms, waist and neck. It wasn't long before Gibbs became aware of the
beginnings of a hard-on pressing against his thigh.

"You're taking this love-struck teenagers scenario to heart, aren't
you, DiNozzo?"

"And you're not?" Tony shot back, stroking his fingers lightly down
Gibbs' own burgeoning erection.

"Have to keep up with you, don't I?"

Tony smiled as he leaned over and kissed Gibbs just over his heart,
the gesture bringing a lump to the older man's throat. But Tony
didn't stop there. Rising to his knees, he began kissing his way down
Gibbs' body, paying special attention to his hard nipples, making
them harder still and a nice rosy color.

Gibbs groaned at Tony's ministrations, his erection becoming full-
blown in no time at all. His moans turned to a yelp when Tony bit
into the tender area just above his pubic hair, sucking the flesh
into his mouth and marking him the way he'd earlier been marked.

Tony looked up from his position between Gibbs' thighs, hazel eyes
twinkling devilishly before he dipped down and took the hard cock
into his mouth, relaxing his throat muscles so that he was able to
take him all the way down on the first try.

"Shit!" Gibbs' eyes rolled back in his head at the incredible
suction.

Tony laughed, the vibrations around the head of his cock making Gibbs
groan.

"Get your ass up here, DiNozzo, I want some of that."

Not releasing his hold on Gibbs' cock, Tony maneuvered around till he
was in position, knees on either side of Gibbs' head and his hard
dick dangling over Gibbs' mouth. Tony moaned when Gibbs grabbed his
hips and pulled him down, swallowing his dick whole. One long finger
found it's way to Tony's anal pucker and began teasing the crinkled
opening.

Lost in the feeling, Tony momentarily forgot what he was doing. But
Gibbs didn't.

"Focus, DiNozzo," he growled.

"On it, Boss," Tony said before swallowing Gibbs once again.

Both men reveled in the duel sensations of doing and being done.
Having the feel of a hard cock hitting the back of their throats
while at the same time being sucked down was an indescribable
sensation. But it couldn't last forever. Tony came first, Gibbs
holding his hips to keep him from thrusting. Gibbs wasn't far behind,
shooting deep into Tony's throat and feeling like his brains had been
sucked out along with his cum.

"Okay, Boss, it's official now. You really have killed me."

All Gibbs managed was a grunt. Tony managed to move his hips from
over Gibbs' head, but he didn't have enough energy just yet to crawl
back up to the head of the bed. Instead he flipped onto his side,
laying his head on Gibbs' thigh and looking up the still-fit body and
smiling sleepily at the man he loved.

"I'll be good to go again in a little while, Boss," he mumbled just
before dozing off.

Gibbs smiled, stroked one hand through Tony's sweat-soaked hair, and
went to sleep himself.

In what seemed like no time at all, Tony groaned when he awoke to the
feel of a lubed finger slipping into him. "Damn, Boss, you know how
to give a wake-up call."

"And don't you forget it."

Tony's legs fell open as a second finger was worked in, stretching,
scissoring and loosening him. He shuddered and gasped when his
prostate was brushed. Breathing erratic, he pushed back against the
invasion of a third finger.

"Hands and knees, DiNozzo," Gibbs ordered.

Tony wasted no time in complying. He gasped, head dropping down when
he was first breached by the head of Gibbs' cock. Impatient for the
feel of Gibbs filling him completely, he pushed back till the older
man was fully inside his tight sheath.

Gibbs gritted his teeth once he was balls-deep in Tony, knowing
nothing had ever felt this good before and never would again. Only
Tony could make him feel this way, as if he owned the world and
everything good in it.

He began to thrust, slowly at first, then building his speed and
depth, still moving slowly, angling just right to brush Tony's
prostate with each stroke. Words poured from Tony's mouth, words of
love and words designed to drive Gibbs wild. Tony begged him to
stroke his cock, but Gibbs refused, wanting instead to be fucked in
return.

"Damn it, Gibbs, MOVE."

Gibbs just laughed and continued his slow pace.

With a growl Tony managed to pull away from Gibbs and flip around,
pushing Gibbs back on the bed. A startled Gibbs suddenly found
himself on his back, Tony sliding down on this hard cock. Damn, he
liked it when Tony got all masterful.

"What are you doing, DiNozzo?"

"You know my motto, Boss. Save a cowboy, ride a Marine."

"I don't think that's the way it goes, Tony."

"That's the way it goes in my book."

And Tony proceeded to demonstrate his technique of riding a Marine.
Gibbs entwined their hands, giving Tony the leverage he needed as he
rode him, proving just how athletic he was.

"Tony!"

Tony bit his lip as Gibbs' warm cum filled him. As soon as Gibbs was
sated and replete, Tony moved off him, jerking the older man's legs
up and over his shoulders as he bent down, using his tongue to loosen
Gibbs. Once he had Gibbs mewling in want, Tony let his legs drop to
the bed and quickly fetched the lube, squirting too much out that
landed on the bed in his zeal.

"You're changing the sheets, DiNozzo," Gibbs managed between panting
breaths.

Gibbs gasped when Tony slid two fingers into him, working rapidly to
loosen him. Tony would have loved to take his time and tease Gibbs
unmercifully, but he was too far gone for that just now. That would
come later.

"Yes!" Gibbs hissed when Tony pushed his legs apart and slid into him.

It didn't take Tony long. No more than half a dozen strokes later he
was coming, filling Gibbs with not only his cum but his heart and
soul as well. Collapsing on his lover, he took his mouth in a hot,
sensual kiss that made the very air around them sizzle.

Tony slid off Gibbs so as not to crush him, settling his head on
Gibbs' shoulder. Gibbs took Tony's hand and laced their fingers
together, resting their joined hands on his stomach.

"Still breathing, Tony?"

"Nope," Tony said sleepily. "Just don't let Ducky do my autopsy. I'd
hate to think I'd become a lecture for him to bore other people with."

Gibbs chuckled. "Sleep, Tony."

"Gotcha, Boss."

Both men slept, waking not more than an hour later, feeling refreshed
for all that they'd experienced. It was only as they were climbing
out of bed that they began to feel the side effects of their previous
activities.

"Oh, shit, Gibbs," Tony complained, feeling the pull and ache in his
ass. "I don't think I'm dead anymore, `cause if I was, it wouldn't
hurt like this. You really plowed my ass good."

"Stow it, DiNozzo," Gibbs growled, dealing with his own aching ass as
they moved towards the bathroom and a shower.

Both men decided that love-struck teenagers was all well and good
while it was going on, but afterwards was a different matter. The
shower, though, helped revive them. And if they were still walking a
little gingerly as they went downstairs after dressing, it wasn't
enough to be anything more than a pleasurable kind of ache.

After the mind-blowing sex both men were hungry. They ate the
sandwiches Gibbs made, then Gibbs went online and got recipes for the
cookies, writing down what he needed to add to the shopping list. He
was in the kitchen, looking through the cupboards to make sure he
hadn't missed anything, when Tony came in and wrapped his arms around
him from behind, nuzzling his ear.

"What are you doing, Tony?"

"Just getting a little taste, Boss," Tony said, nipping the lobe of
Gibbs' ear.

"Oh, God, Tony, haven't you had enough?"

"Never get enough around you."

And Gibbs could tell that was true since he could feel Tony's hard-on
pressed against his ass. He couldn't believe it, but he was getting
hard again, too. His body obviously thought he really was a teenager.
But what was he to do? He had to keep up with his lover, a man
fifteen years younger than him.

Tony continued to feast on Gibbs' neck and ears, knowing the exact
moment when Gibbs surrendered to the inevitable. Turning Gibbs
around, he kissed him hard and deep, hands working on his belt. In no
time at all Gibbs found his pants around his ankles. He had to laugh
at the speed with which Tony had accomplished that.

His laugh turned to a gasp when he suddenly found himself lying on
the table, ass on the edge, ankles still shackled by his pants. Tony
leaned over him, hands on the table on either side of him, grinning
ear to ear as he swooped in for a kiss that scorched Gibbs' ears it
was so hot.

"Fuck, Tony!"

"That's what I had in mind."

Tony bent and freed one foot from the pants, leaving them hanging off
Gibbs' other foot, then moved in between Gibbs' legs, rubbing his
jeans-covered crotch against Gibbs' nakedness. Gibbs moaned at the
sensation, wondering if he'd ever walk again after this day was over.
His moan turned to one of denial when Tony pulled away to unfasten
his jeans and free his hardness.

Tony leaned down and kissed Gibbs again, one hand reaching to the
middle of the table for the little cruet of olive oil. Drizzling a
little of the extra virgin oil over his fingers, he slid them into
Gibbs. Preparation didn't take long since it hadn't been that long
since they'd been in this position, or one similar to it. Slicking
his cock with the oil, he hooked his arms under Gibbs' thighs and
lifted and spread them, giving him easy access to Gibbs' waiting hole.

"Oh, shit, Tony!"

Tony slid into Gibbs easily, but it still, as always, felt like the
first time. Letting Gibbs' left leg fall from his right arm, he used
his oil-covered hand to grasp Gibbs' cock, matching the strokes to
his in and out movements.

Having come three times already, when orgasm hit, there wasn't much
cum and what there was was thin and pale. Tony rested in Gibbs a
moment longer, trying to regain his breath. When he pulled out, Gibbs
hissed. The ache was definitely back and in a big way.

Tony leaned down and kissed Gibbs, this time tenderly. "Love you,
Jethro."

"I love you, too, Tony, but if you don't let me get up, I'm going to
have a permanent dent in my ass from the edge of this table."

Tony laughed and stood up, holding out a hand to Gibbs to help him
up. Getting a warm cloth, he cleaned them both. Gibbs carefully
pulled up his pants, glaring at Tony when he laughed at his cautious
movements. But then his own mouth twitched. Leaning in for a quick
kiss, he smacked Tony's ass, grabbed his grocery list and got while
the getting was good.

Tony smiled, then went to the computer, moving slowly himself. Going
online, he started planning the commitment ceremony. When Gibbs came
home he shut the computer down fast. Gibbs knew he was up to
something but just figured it was a holiday thing.

The men worked together to put the groceries away. Gibbs couldn't
believe it, but looking at the table was making his cock twitch. How
was that possible? He didn't think there'd be any activity in that
area for a while yet.

After the groceries were put away, they walked into the living room
and settled on the sofa, cuddling. Tony was kissing Gibbs' arm and
rubbing his chest. Tony then moved and was looking into the other
man's eyes with lust and love. Gibbs returned the look.

Tony leaned in and kissed Gibbs. With a bit of maneuvering, he was
soon sitting in Gibbs' lap, facing him. They continued to kiss, hands
moving over any part of the other's body they could reach. Tony
smiled into Gibbs' eyes when he felt the hardness under his ass.

"Didn't know you had anything left, Boss."

Gibbs growled. "I don't know how I do. I think you've rubbed all the
skin off."

Tony smiled wickedly as he slid off Gibbs, sinking to his knees
between Gibbs widespread legs. Looking up, he undid the belt and
buttons and released Gibbs' hardness. Urging Gibbs to lift his hips,
he pushed pants and boxers down to his knees.

Tony went to work on Gibbs then. Holding the base, he licked the
shaft, tongue running over the sensitive head and flicking into the
slit. Sucking him into his mouth, he began humming, jacking the base
with his hand before sliding his mouth all the way down to the root.
Gibbs put his hands in Tony's hair, gripping it. Both men became lost
in the moment.

"Oh, shit."

Tony and Gibbs both looked up at McGee standing there, holding bags.
Tony still had Gibbs' cock in his mouth as he eyed the younger
agent.

"Um, um, um, um?"

Gibbs pushed Tony back, his cock slipping out of Tony's mouth with a
loud, wet POP. Gibbs stood up and pulled up his pants. Tony just sat
back on his heels, smiling.

"Guys, look, I'm, um, um?" Tim was lost for words. He didn't know
what to say.

Tony was on his feet when Abby and Jenny walked in soon afterwards.
But Tim was still stuck with the image of Tony giving Gibbs a blowjob
burned into his brain forever and couldn't seem to move out of the
doorway.

"Move, McGee, we need to get in the house," Abby said to Tim,
snapping him out of his daze.

"Like what you see, Probie?" Tony asked with a smile.

Gibbs shot him a look.

"What, Boss? You never know, McGee might like the other side of the
fence."

"What?" Jenny asked. "What fence?"

"Never mind. Tony is being a child yet again."

Gibbs helped with all the bags of toys. Abby Noticed that Gibbs was
walking a little funny, she smiled.

"Look what Abby let me do." Jenny showed the men her now pierced
ears. "They're sore, but the guy said that will go away soon."

"What the heck did you do?"

Gibbs was about to blow a gasket. Jenny could see it in his face.

"Nothing, Boss-man. She wanted to get her ears pierced."

Gibbs and Tony were now shooting her a look of death. Tim was happy
it wasn't at him any longer. Using the distraction, he took the rest
of the bags in the house and put them on the sofa.

"So, do you like it?" Jenny asked Gibbs and Tony.

"Yes, honey, they're very nice."

"You're lying. You don't like them. You're not even looking at them."

Tony and Gibbs both looked at her ears; they had little pink stones
in them.

"They're very cute, and they're your favorite color, Peanut. How
about you take your stuff up to your room," Tony said, then leaned
closer to her and whispered loudly, "So what did you get me?"

"Can't tell. Abby you can't tell them. You can't either, Tim. You
both promised."

"We won't, don't worry."

"Okay."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jenny took up the bags of stuff she'd gotten the men. She had asked
Abby to stop at Wal Mart since in the past money had always been
tight and she'd made the gifts for her mom, and she'd always said
that she liked them more then store bought ones. She told this to
Abby, but Abby took her to Michaels, a crafts store, and she saw oh
so much more things that she wanted to do. She got a white T-shirt
and some paints and was going to make Gibbs a shirt saying I like
boats, with a picture of a sailboat on it. Abby was going to help.
For Tony she was making him a picture frame. She also got some clay
and was going to make some stuff for Abby, Tim, Ducky and Ziva. She
got some normal paints and paper so she could paint both Tony and
Gibbs a picture for the house.

When they got to the mall they'd gone to the toy store last since
they'd had a lot to buy there. She got Tony some special shampoo
that Abby knew he would like and she got Gibbs some special coffee.
She almost didn't have the money since she wanted to put the money in
the Salvation Army pot, but they only put a few dollars in.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Abby, what the hell were you thinking?"

"What?"

"Her ears."

"Hey, it's not like I let her get any other piercings."

"Abby, that's not the point. You could and should have asked."

"Geez, Tony, if I'd known it would get you this worked up, I
would've. Relax."

"Abby, look, we know you meant well and she wanted it and you're her
great Aunt Abby, but really, call us and ask."

Abby snapped to attention and saluted Gibbs. "Aye aye, Captain."

"So, what did she get me?"

"Tony, let it go," Gibbs said in exasperation. "We'll find out in a
few weeks." Gibbs was now looking at the other toys.

"So, McGee, did you like what you saw?"

"Oh, what did he see?"

"Nothing, Abby, I saw n-nothing."

"Damn it," Abby said, stamping her foot. "You were going at it, and I
missed it."

"All afternoon, Abby, like bunnies." Tony smiled and winked at them
both.

"I can tell" Abby smiled Tony blushing a little.

"This is great for the Toys for Tots," Gibbs said, ignoring the other
conversation.

"Yeah, she wanted to give all the money we had to the Salvation Army."

"She is a caring and loving person."

"Yep."

McGee said nothing during the discussion, still shell shocked over
seeing Tony going down on his boss.

"You guys staying for dinner? We're doing takeout since we've been
busy all day."

Tony smiled again. Gibbs walked up and caressed his head but goosed
his ass at the same time, making Tony yelp and jump as he walked past.

"Ouch, that hurt."

"Love hurts, DiNozzo."

"Yes boss it so does" Tony rubbing his ass, Gibbs smiles feeling the
pain in his own body.

Gibbs took the bags and put them in his study.

"So, McGee, what exactly did you see?"

"Nothing, Abby, I saw nothing."

"Damn, I might have to bug the house now."

"You do, Abby," Gibbs said, "and you might have to watch your back."

"You wouldn't hurt little old me."

"Want to bet? You won't know when or where, and remember, I was a
sniper." After he said that the smile left his face. "God, Abby, I'm
sorry about that."

Abby had flashbacks to Kate and when she was shot at as well. Abby
and Kate had shared a night or two.

"It's okay, Boss-man. The department shrink said I am good to go."

"So, are you guys staying?" Gibbs was still giving Tim the eye,
making Tim about ready to pass out or piss his pants at the least.

"No, no, I'm not."

"Smart man. Gibbs might just have to-"

Tony got a thwap on the head again from Gibbs.

"Okay, McGee, let's get out of the lovebirds way so they can finish
what they started." Abby kissed both men's cheeks.

Gibbs made sure to walk out with them. "McGee."

"Um, y-yes-s-s, b-b-bos-s-s-s-s?"

"Relax." Gibbs smiled at him and then walked back in the house. It
was cold out and it was about to snow.

"Jethro, are you mad at Abby?"

Jenny was in the kitchen with Tony when Gibbs walked in. Gibbs could
hear Tony bugging Jenny to know what she got him and Gibbs.

"No, I just wish she would have asked us first, that's all, honey.
They look very nice. Also if this knucklehead asks again about his
gift, he does not get one. Are we understood?" Gibbs caressing the
back of Tony's head.

"Yup." Jenny just smiled at Gibbs.

"No fair."

"Tony, act your age."

"So Jenny what you get me" Gibbs said almost laughing winking at the
little girl.

Gibbs took the menu out of his hand. They were having Italian that
night. After the food was ordered, Gibbs showed Jenny the few recipes
he'd found on the web that they could make. She was happy they were
going to make the kiss cookies. She'd always liked them. The food
came, and they ate it in the kitchen, on the now-sanitized table.
Jenny told them about the whole day, almost every detail.

"So what did you do all day?"

"Oh, nothing just laid around and was lazy."

"Well, I did some shopping for the food," Gibbs said.

"When can we get a dog?"

"Well, how about after this we go look up shelters in the area and
see about going maybe tomorrow. How does that sound?" He had intended
to do it earlier that day, but he'd been distracted.

"Okay, like fun."

Gibbs went down and worked on the boat. Tony and Jenny were playing a
video game. Today they did not read, but it was good to take breaks
sometimes.
End Notes:
Warnings: thank you for reading and providing feedback. i'm writing
as i go along and would like to take a moment now to warn readers
that there will be major life altering changes coming. while not
wanting to spoil the story for hte readers, i just wanted to let you
know now and i will warn on all future parts as well. This might not
be for a while but given a heads up. I will also warn you that the
story will have a lot of Cliffhangers comeing up

Acknowledgments: I would like to thank G for writng such great SMut
she is the smut queen. She is also great wiht me boucning Ideas off
of and just do not listen to her my Muse is not pure evil. I would
also like to thank my new adviser. BC she so rocks on picking out
stuff and now almost writing the next part i was working on )poor
Gibbs) she so fucking rocks. now wiht out
any more enjoy the reading
part 15 by rednetra
The next morning Tony and Jenny looked online for the local shelters. They found three within forty-five minutes of the house. They looked at some of the pictures on the websites while Gibbs was busy making them breakfast. Today they were having omelets and sausage.

After they ate Tony and Jenny cleaned the kitchen and Gibbs picked up around the house. He had not dusted the house in a while, but since he didn't want Tony dusting with his lungs as they were, he did it. He also ran the vacuum over the living room throw rug since he had hardwood floors all throughout the house.

Jenny ran upstairs and got dressed, as did Tony, then the family left. They went to the first place. Jenny had found a dog on the website that she wanted, but they had already adopted it out. She did find another one, but it just wasn't right. Gibbs wanted her to look at the other places just to be sure. Jenny was okay with that since she was not that happy with the one dog.

At the next shelter Jenny found the one, the only dog that she wanted. She didn't care about going to another place.

"Jethro, please, please he is so cute."

"Jenny, what if-"

"No, I want this one."

Tony and Gibbs looked at each other, then at the dog, then at her.

"Okay, if you're sure, then we can get him. What do you want to name him?"

The dog looked just like the dog from Lady and the Tramp, so she said, "Um, how about Tramp?"

"I like that," Tony the movie-buff said. "Okay, let's go up and tell the people and get this done. Okay?"

Jenny stayed with Gibbs and the dog while Tony found someone who let them take the dog into a private room while he filled out the papers and paid for the dog. They gave Jenny a leash and Tramp was put in the back of the car with her. The dog loved the family from the start. He was a good dog. They said he was a stray and that they thought he'd been mistreated by whoever had dumped him.

They stopped at the Home Depot and Gibbs ran inside and got a few things to make a run for the dog. Tony and Jenny stayed in the car with the dog. They drove home and took the dog for a walk and let him do what needed to be done before taking him inside. Then Gibbs stayed home while Tony and Jenny ran to Pet Smart and got a bowl, a collar and dog food. He wasn't a puppy but he wasn't old so that he needed a senior formula.

"Tony, why are you getting that big black collar?"

Tony blushed and said casually, "Oh, just in case the one you picked out for him" - she had gotten him a green nylon one- "doesn't fit."

"Oh, okay."

Tony had gotten it for him and Gibbs but wasn't about to tell her that. Tony smiled. He didn't want to lie but he also didn't think Jenny needed to know about their little kinks. She wouldn't understand anyway. At least he hoped to God she wouldn't understand. Just how much does a ten-year-old girl know anyway?

Jenny also got Tramp a bunch of different kinds of bones and chew things. When they got back Gibbs went outside and strung up the wire between the two trees so they could put him on a chain and let him run around the yard without them having to walk him around. They would have to walk him to the run since they put it off the house a little, but then he would be on his own. Jenny put some food down and the dog waited till she was out of the way.

After eating Jenny was playing with him, throwing the toy and having him bring it back. She wanted to go out, but it was dusting snow outside now, so they wanted to keep her in.

Gibbs had roasted a whole chicken and was trying to show Tony how to make mashed potatoes. It wasn't working out very well. While Tony and Jenny had been gone Gibbs had called Abby to find a place to enroll Tony into cooking classes. Abby also hinted at a few things for Jenny. The big thing was art and crafts stuff. Abby said that Jenny told her she loved to paint and draw. Gibbs got an idea with that. He would have to run back to Home Depot to get some more stuff and then ban everyone from the basement. He was not even going to tell Tony, wanting it to be a surprise for everyone.

After dinner Gibbs ran to Home Depot again. Jenny wanted to go but Gibbs said not this time, that he needed to do a few other things. She wasn't happy, but she was getting a lot better about them going places without her. She just played in her room with Tramp. Tramp knew somehow that he was this little girl's new friend, and he loved it. Tony found a couple of old sheets and put them on the sofa and loveseat to protect them from Tramp lying on the furniture. Tony didn't care about him lying on them and he didn't think Gibbs would have an issue as long as the cover remained on. Jenny was in the living room at one point and Tramp was half on her lap, causing Tony to smile as he answered his cell phone.

"Yes, Boss…Why?…But, Boss, we're watching a movie…Fine, okay, we'll do that. Love you." Tony hung up the cell phone.

"Come on, Jenny. Gibbs needs us to go upstairs till he says we can come down."

"But why?"

"Not sure. Sounds like he's hiding something from us."

"That's not nice."

"Nope, but hey, he might be trying to surprise us, so let's go."

Tony took the little girl up to their room and Jenny helped him fold laundry.

Gibbs was unloading the wood, paint and supplies to make what he was planning for Christmas. After he got it all in the basement he walked up into the master bedroom and found his family tickling each other on the bed. Tramp was on the bed barking at them both and licking their faces.

"This looks like fun. So, who's hungry?"

"Me," Tony said, his face was wet from being licked to death by a dog.

"Be glad I'm not the jealous type, DiNozzo."

"You so are. So what did you get that we can't see?"

"Nothing, and if either of you go into the basement, you're both in trouble."

"Why, Jethro?"

"It's a Christmas present, Sunshine."

"Oh, okay."

"What did you get me, Boss?"

"Nothing."

"Liar."

"Nope, I'm not lying. Now, dinner is ready. Let's go and eat."

The family went down and started eating.

"Okay, one rule with Tramp: no feeding him at the table, and that goes for you, too, Tony," he added right after Tony put a small piece of meat on the floor.

"Okay," they both said.

After they ate dinner Jenny and Tony cleaned up the kitchen again since it was their job. Tony put Tramp on the run for a little while so he could go potty. When it was time for bed Tramp climbed on Jenny's bed and slept with the little girl.

The next week went okay. They heard from the social worker and after the first of the year it looked like the man was going to get supervised visitation rights. They would make sure it was in an open space and with someone Jenny knew, meaning the social worker. The men were not happy but they understood.

Tramp was fitting in well in the house. Jenny would feed him a little in the AM and the PM. They took him to the vet to get a clean pill of health just to be safe, and he was fit as a fiddle. He got in trouble a few times since he loved to find only Tony's shoes and chew on them. The big time was when he found Tony's Italian leather handmade shoes. Tramp got into a lot of trouble, but Gibbs also blamed Tony for leaving the closet door open so the dog could find them.

Gibbs would not let either of the people in the basement. He was building two gifts for Jenny, a small desk and a cabinet for her art supplies. He was going to put it in the study so she would feel more adult being in the adult's room and not in her room. He had built in the small desk places for paints and small holes to place brushes. Gibbs was a wizard with working with wood.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Gibbs woke up with Tony's tongue in his mouth and his hand on his cock. Moaning, Gibbs grasped Tony's head and pulled him even closer, his own tongue joining in the game, making Tony groan.

"Good morning to you, too, Boss."

Tony kissed the corners of Gibbs' mouth, then licked his jaw-line, ending at his ear where white teeth nipped the lobe hard enough to cause Gibbs to suck in his breath. His tongue then made a foray into Gibbs' ear, delving and flicking, causing the older man to gasp and shiver. He'd never known ears could be so sensitive, had never before had a tongue stuck in his ear.

"Damn, Tony."

Tony could feel just how much harder the cock in his hand was now and laughed. "I take it you like that, Boss."

Gibbs growled. "Shut up, DiNozzo and put that pretty mouth of yours to work."

Tony drew back. "Pretty mouth?"

Hands on Tony's shoulders, Gibbs flipped them so that he is on top, then leaned down and kissed Tony's mouth. "Your mouth is beautiful, Tony."

"Mmm, if you say so."

Gibbs' lips traveled down to Tony's chin. "Your chin is pretty, too."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Definitely," Gibbs murmured against Tony's throat. "And your neck is pretty, so strong, not too thick."

"Mmm, never thought I had a pretty neck."

"Oh, you do, DiNozzo. Every part of you is pretty. Like these nipples," Gibbs said, taking one in his mouth and sucking, flicking his tongue across the hard nub.

Tony's breath caught when Gibbs' teeth scraped his nipple before moving to the other one, treating it to the same attention.

"And these arms, DiNozzo," Gibbs said, kissing a bicep. "So nicely muscled without being over the top."

Tony was a bit breathless as he said, "That's from years of playing basketball, Boss."

"Even your elbow is pretty."

Tony giggled when lips brushed lightly over his elbow and the inside of it.

Gibbs picked up one of Tony's hands. He kissed the palm, then the tip of each finger. "Your hands are pretty. Do you know how often I used to watch you sketching a scene or typing on your computer and imagine them on me or in me, stretching me to take that monster cock of yours?"

"Really?"

"Yes, really. I never knew you would come over for me, DiNozzo, grumpy old warhorse that I am. I thought it would never happen. Why do you think I was such a bastard at times?"

"Wish you'd said something sooner. We wasted a lot of time, Boss."

"I know, Tony, but now we have the rest of our lives." Gibbs kissed Tony's navel. "The rest of our lives to worship you, to tell you just how pretty each part of you is."

"And I can tell you everyday just how much and why I love you. Even your being a bastard is lovable to me. I love everything about you, Boss, but mostly I love the way you made me feel loved and wanted, even before I knew you loved me. Even your head slaps gave me a hard-on."

Gibbs grinned before kissing Tony's hipbone, his hair brushing against Tony's erection. He kissed his way down one of Tony's legs, all along the strong thigh, the knee and the muscled calves. "Do you know how many times I used to dream about these pretty legs wrapped around me?"

Tony gasped when Gibbs kissed the bottom of his foot. "I like your dreams, Boss."

Gibbs started at the foot on Tony's other leg and worked his way back up till he was once again faced with Tony's hardness. "And this," he said, kissing the rosy tip with its drop of precum, "is a very pretty cock, DiNozzo. Very pretty indeed," he said, running his lips down the hard shaft.

"Glad you approve," Tony managed in a strangled voice.

Gibbs moved back up Tony's body. "But nothing," he said, "is as pretty as this. You have, without a doubt, the prettiest mouth I've ever seen, and I love the things you do with it."

Pushed almost beyond his endurance, Tony put his mouth to work, tangling one hand in Gibbs' hair and pulling him down for a deep, hard, wet kiss. Gibbs groaned into Tony's mouth, loving how Tony was so masterful in the bedroom. He gasped when he once again found himself on his back, Tony on top.

"Fuck me, Tony."

"No, Boss, I'm going to make love to you."

"No, Tony, not this time. I want you to fuck me hard. Don't even take time to stretch me. I want you to claim me."

Tony shuddered, resting his forehead against Gibbs'. "Oh, God, Boss."

Gibbs reached for the nightstand drawer without looking, opening it and pulling out a bottle of lube. He squirted some into his hand and slicked up Tony's cock. "Now, Tony, do it now."

"I don't want to hurt you," Tony said, but the mere thought of taking Gibbs that way was almost more than he could handle.

Gibbs took Tony's face in his hands and looked him in the eye. "You won't hurt me, Tony. I WANT this, want you taking me as if you can't help yourself."

Tony laughed shakily. "You have no idea how close that is to the truth."

"Then do it, DiNozzo," Gibbs said, planting his feet on the bed and tilting his hips up in an invitation.

Tony growled and clasped Gibbs' hips, bringing the head of his cock to Gibbs' hole. "Are you sure about this?"

"Yes, damn it, just do it. Make me yours, Tony. Claim me the way no one else ever has or ever will."

Tony groaned and pushed in. Gibbs' teeth clamped down on Tony's shoulder when he first felt the burn and pain of being penetrated without preparation. He wanted to cry out in a combination of pain and ecstasy, but he didn't want to risk Jenny overhearing.

Tony hissed, his hips jerking in response at the bite. He was pretty sure Gibbs had drawn blood. But if he had, so what? He'd let it scar and proudly wear Gibbs' mark.

Gibbs' fingers dug into Tony's buttocks, urging him to start moving. "Fuck me, Tony, fuck me hard and fast."

Tony began moving, doing what Gibbs' wanted, but he said, "I'll fuck you hard and fast, but it will be filled with love."

And Tony proceeded to do just that, thrusting deeply into Gibbs, brushing his prostate with each stroke. Even better than the actual fucking to Tony was the reasoning behind what Gibbs wanted. Gibbs wanted to claim and be claimed, and Tony wanted the same.

Gibbs' teeth were gritted against he urge to cry out happily. His fingers continued digging into Tony's buttocks, loving the way they flexed with each in and out stroke. This was something he'd wanted, but he hadn't realized just how much he'd needed it. He was the one always in charge and in control, but here he was more than happy to give up control to Tony, to let him lead the way. Here it wasn't necessary to always be the one in control.

Gibbs came before Tony, his cock spewing his warm cum between them without ever being touched. Tony groaned when the warmth splashed against him and Gibbs' inner muscles clenched around his cock. Throwing his head back, cords standing out in his neck, he followed Gibbs over, hips jerking in short, rapid thrusts as he came.

Gibbs fingers buried themselves in Tony's hair as he pulled him down for a hot, searing kiss that spoke of his love and need. "Thank you, Tony, that was just what I needed."

Tony's forehead rested against Gibbs'. "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No, Tony, you didn't."

"Good, `cause I never want to hurt you."

Gibbs stroked Tony's back. "You couldn't hurt me, Tony. You don't have it in you."

Tony kissed Gibbs' sweaty temple as he pulled out. Gibbs hissed when the head pulled out, worrying Tony because it seemed it was more pain than just discomfort.

"I need to check you, Boss."

"Check me for what?"

"To make sure I didn't make you tear," Tony whispered fearfully.

Gibbs smiled. "You didn't, Tony, but if it will make you feel better, go ahead."

Tony smiled and kissed Gibbs as one finger entered him, searching for any signs of a tear. It was a bit weird, feeling more like an exam, but Gibbs allowed it if only to put Tony at ease.

Finding nothing out of the ordinary, Tony pulled his finger free and smiled, this time a real smile, one that lit up his face as if the sun was shining on it. Gibbs smiled in return, stroking one hand down the side of Tony's face.

Nuzzling into the caress, Tony said, "Love you, Boss."

"I love you, too, Tony."

They lay there for a few minutes more before either was able to move. Eventually they got up and showered, washing each other but not in any way sexual. After they dried themselves, Tony insisted on rubbing a soothing salve inside Gibbs, even though he hadn't been torn. Gibbs just shook his head at Tony's pampering and bent over for the application.

Gibbs went down to make breakfast while Tony went up and woke up Jenny. They had plans to leave the house around 9:00 AM to go to the tree farm. It was an all day event so they wanted to spend the day together.

After Jenny was dressed she came down and they all ate. The rule about feeding Tramp hadn't lasted long since by now even Gibbs was feeding the dog at the table. Gibbs at least waited till he was done eating, then would put his plate on the floor to let him lick it clean.

Gibbs grabbed the saw for the tree and some rope from the shed. They all piled into the SUV and headed out.

After driving for about an hour, "Are we almost there? I have to go to the bathroom."

"We should be almost there, Peanut."

"Can you hold it a little longer?"

"Yes, Jethro."

"Okay. Look, I think this is the place."

They found a pull off and a gatehouse. On the sign it said Rainbow Forrest. Tony smiled; he got it. Gibbs was not so much on the pick up. They stopped at the gatehouse.

"Hello and welcome to the Rainbow Forrest. How can we help you today?"

"Well, a friend said we can come here and get a Christmas tree."

"Oh, yes sir."

The man was so flaming gay it was unreal, causing Tony to roll his eyes. Gibbs noticed the man looking at the carload of people and smiling.

"Yes, you can. It is $45.00 for the day, and you can cut down your very own tree. This year we're working in the north field. The hayrides happen all day, and at the bonfire you can make S'mores. I think tonight's dinner is BBQ Chicken."

"Oh, didn't know dinner was included," Gibbs told the man.

"Oh, yes," the man said, even having the stereotypical lisp.

Gibbs fished out his wallet and paid the man. The man gave the car a rainbow parking sticker. Tony was by now almost laughing that Abby would find a place like this for them. They got directions and followed the signs to the north field. Tony was still smiling like a Cheshire cat.

"What are you smiling about, DiNozzo?"

"Um, Boss, you know what this place is, right?"

"Yes, it's a tree farm."

"Okay, just making sure."

"What aren't you telling me, Tony?"

"Oh, you'll find out soon enough."

They found the north field and parked the car. Tony saw all different kind of cars and even a few of them had rainbow stickers on the bumpers. They parked the car and Gibbs left the saw in the car for now. The man at the gatehouse said they'd find the tree they want and put a ribbon on it and then find the person who would cut it down and load it on the car for them while they were enjoying the other activities. They got out of the car and Gibbs noticed it now. Men were holding other men's hands. It hit Gibbs like a ton of bricks.

"Um, Tony."

"Yes, Boss?"

Gibbs walked over, put his arms around his lover and kissed him. Tony pulled away quickly.

"Not in public."

"Tony, this place is safe."

Tony knew that, but he still felt uncomfortable. Lord knew he wasn't homophobic, but he had never been in a place in public that he could show his love for another man, especially an ex-Marine who worked for NCIS.

"Abby is one smart cookie," Tony said, finally able to relax into Gibbs' embrace when he realized no one was paying any attention to them.

"Maybe I should give her a raise."

"Maybe you should. With Morrow back it might just go through."

Gibbs smiled and pulled Tony closer, leaning in for a very thorough kiss.

Jenny walked in between the men. "Come on, guys, break it up. I thought we were here to get a tree not to play kissy-face."

Tony and Gibbs both laughed as they broke apart. Each took one of her hands. It was then that they noticed that not only did the place cater to gays but more specifically to families of gay people. It seemed that everywhere men and women holding their lover's hands while their kids were running around.

There was a large log house where they had tables and food stands set up inside. A large cooker and smoker were going out back, and they could see a tractor hooked up to a wagon with hay in the back. People were getting off the ride. Jenny asked if they were going to do that. After receiving an answer in the affirmative, she went to the bathroom.

"Can we go on the hayride now?" she asked when she came back.

"How about we find a tree first, honey?"

"Please."

"It will be there all day, Peanut. Jethro's right, let's get our tree, then we can have fun."

"But-"

"No buts."

"Okay."

Jenny frowned and was pouting, arms crossed over her chest while both the men walked around the lot. It was huge. Looking around, Tony noticed something. He stopped and did a double take.

"Um, Boss, is that Matthews?" Tony pointed at a guy with another guy and a boy about the age of fifteen or so.

Gibbs looked but didn't see anyone. "I don't see anyone."

The man had ducked out of the way when he'd been spotted by Tony. "Boss, I swear I just saw Agent Matthews."

"Tony he is the a-" Gibbs stopped and looked at Jenny; what he had been about to say wasn't nice, and he didn't want to say it any longer.

"I know he is a prick and gave me a hard time, but I know what I saw, Boss."

"Whatever. Let's find a tree."

Gibbs found one and was showing them when Tony thought he saw the guy again.

"How about this one?"

"No, Boss, there's a hole right here," Tony said, pointing to a bare spot in the tree.

"Okay, I didn't see it right away."

Jenny then found a large tree, one too tall and too large for the living room. Then Tony found one that was too small for Jenny's liking. After walking around for a while they finally found the right tree. It was just the perfect size and shape. They planned on putting the tree in the front window, moving the loveseat over a little more so it would work great.

They let Jenny tie the deep purple ribbon on the tree. Tony went and found the guy to cut it down. The ribbon had a bar code on it so they could scan it and match it to the right car with the license plate. The man at the gatehouse had taken all the info down. They got a ride back to the main area and Gibbs now saw Matthews.

"You're right, Tony, that is him."

"Told you, Boss."

"Yes, Tony, you did."

"I guess we're not the only ones in the office. He is such a-"

Tony got a Gibbs-slap to the back of the head.

"Ouch! What was that for this time?"

"Language."

"I didn't even say it."

"You were going to, Tony," Jenny added, knowing what Gibbs was going to say.

"Not you, too." Tony looked at his daughter.

"Can we do the ride now?" Jenny asked since they were loading up the next one.

"Sure, honey, let's go," Gibbs said.

They loaded up, Tony was still a bit uncomfortable in this place, especially now that they'd seen someone they knew. There were so many people around and so open. He wasn't an open person in public, just the opposite. He couldn't believe Gibbs would be so open.

Noticing the way Tony was looking around and the way his hand twitched in his where he held it, Gibbs sighed. "Tony, what is it? Are you ashamed of me or what we have?"

Tony's head whipped around, his eyes wide. "No!"

"Then what's wrong?"

Tony shrugged. "I'm not ashamed, Boss. I've just never been one for PDAs and I can't believe you are."

Gibbs smiled crookedly. "Never was before, DiNozzo, but now I figure what the hell. I'm too old and tired to play games. I am what I am, and if others have a problem with that, then that's what it is, their problem."

"Didn't know you were a fan of Popeye, Boss."

"Who?"

"Never mind." Tony chuckled, saying under his breath, "I am what I am."

Gibbs smirked, knowing exactly who Popeye was but not wanting to ruin his image of knowing no pop culture.

Tony smiled, realizing Gibbs was right. If someone had a problem it was their problem not his. With that thought in mind, he snuggled up next to Gibbs, Jenny sitting between his legs and talking to the kid next to them.

Tony took Gibbs' hand again and held it during the hour-long ride. They went up into the other lots that were not being used that year. Someone was talking about the history of the land and how there was a battle during the Civil War. They found the original house that was on the land of the owner's family.

After the hayride Jenny went and was playing with a few of the kids. Gibbs and Tony sat on the edge of the playground where the kids were playing. It was funny how the cold didn't affect the kids but the parents were cold. Tony had gotten some coffee for them both and hot chocolate for Jenny. She came over, took a few sips, then went over and played some more.

"So, you think he'll talk?"

"Who, DiNozzo?"

"Matthews."

"Why? He has just as much to lose."

"No, he doesn't. His man is not a coworker."

"True, but what is he going to say? Yes, when I was cutting down a tree at a gay tree farm with my gay lover, I saw DiNozzo and Gibbs. Plus, who cares. Morrow knows, as does the SecNav, who I'm sure is a little pissed since I'm still in the reserves but is going to stay quiet about it."

"True, I keep forgetting that."

"Tony, I love you, and I'm not ashamed of this relationship."

Gibbs moved closer and planted a kiss on him. He pulled back shortly but the kiss was long enough that Tony got all warm without taking a sip of coffee.

At dinnertime everyone was in the large house. They could see that the fire that had been being built all day was now starting to be lit. All the people ate in the cafeteria-style large room with tables that ran the whole length of the room. Jenny wanted to eat with her new friends and Tony and Gibbs let her. The kids all had their one little spot, and all the parents were sitting together and talking, passing along tips on raising kids in same sex couples since some of them had older kids and more experience.

After the meal people filed out and started gathering around the bonfire. There were a lot of little fires where S'mores were being made. Gibbs sat on the log they'd set out for sitting and Tony sat in between his legs on the ground. Gibbs was running his hand over and over through Tony's hair. Jenny was over with her friend a few feet away. The kids got in trouble once for running around the fire from each of their own parents, and then Jenny, Tony and Gibbs moved to a smaller fire and made the S'mores. The area was very warm.

By now it was late into the night. About 8:00 PM they all left. Tramp had been home alone, and they needed to get home and get some sleep because tomorrow was gong to be busy. Abby, Tim and Ziva were coming over to help decorate the house and tree. Tony drove home holding Gibbs hand the whole way home, Jenny passed out in the back.

When they got home Tony put Jenny to bed. Gibbs cleaned up the trash mess in the kitchen from Tramp finding the receptacle and let him out for a little while. Tony came down and Tramp ran up to the little girl's bed. As was his habit, he slept with her in the bed during the night.

Tony walked into the master bedroom and flopped on the bed, fully clothed, and passed out on top of the covers. Gibbs walked in after untying the tree and found his lover like that. He removed Tony's shoes and got him awake enough to get him under the covers. Gibbs got undressed and climbed into bed. Tony was still sleeping but subconsciously knew he was there and moved over, using Gibbs as a pillow.

Gibbs smiled, put his arm around Tony and pulled him closer still, kissing the top of his head before snuggling down into the bed for some much-needed sleep.
End Notes:
Warnings: thank you for reading and providing feedback. i'm writing
as i go along and would like to take a moment now to warn readers
that there will be major life altering changes coming. while not
wanting to spoil the story for hte readers, i just wanted to let you
know now and i will warn on all future parts as well. This might not
be for a while but given a heads up. I will also warn you that the
story will have a lot of Cliffhangers comeing up

Acknowledgments: I would like to thank G for writng such great SMut
she is the smut queen. She is also great wiht me boucning Ideas off
of and just do not listen to her my Muse is not pure evil. I would
also like to thank my new adviser. BC she so rocks on picking out
stuff and now almost writing the next part i was working on )poor
Gibbs) she so fucking rocks. now wiht out
any more enjoy the reading
part 16 by rednetra
The boys had picked up the tree on the ninth of December. That Saturday the team came over to help decorate the tree and the house. Everyone also helped bake cookies all day long, with Gibbs spending most of the day in the kitchen. They ordered takeout for dinner because after the long day of baking Gibbs didn't want to cook. Ducky and Gerald came over and helped as well. Gibbs took Abby and the team into the basement and showed them what he had made for Jenny. They all loved it. Tony and Jenny were jealous that they got to see whatever it was Gibbs was hiding from them.

That Sunday Abby and Ziva came over and watched Jenny, having a girls' day of beauty in the house. Abby loved hanging out with Jenny and making her a girly girl, everything that Abby wasn't. Abby and Ziva also helped Jenny with her shirt for Gibbs.

Tony and Gibbs went out and shopped for Christmas. Tony went overboard with shopping, and he and Gibbs by the end of the trip were not talking. Gibbs had gotten mad that Tony was buying way too much, and Tony just didn't get it. Tony had gotten Jenny a bunch of toys, a lot of Barbie dolls, a few games for the new Playstation she was getting for her room and a bunch of clothing. Yes it was from both of them, but still...

Gibbs helped pick out some of the toys and clothing but the electronic stuff he let Tony pick. So instead of continuing to argue, they just decided to quit talking, even once they were back home. They put Jenny to bed, and Tony was about to walk out and sleep in the spare room since he didn't think Gibbs wanted him in the bed.

Gibbs didn't let him out of the bedroom when he tried to leave. Gibbs verbally knocked it into Tony that he didn't need to spoil the little girl to get her to love him or to prove something. Gibbs understood Tony's childhood sucked, but Jenny's was already different, and yes they had the custody battle looming over their heads, but Gibbs trusted his gut and Tony had to as well.

They made love that night.

The following week Tony and Gibbs enrolled Jenny in the local school. They met with the principal and the person who would be her teacher. She would be put in a normal class, but she did have one hour of help a day for her dyslexia. Tony was happy about this. It was not even a special-ed class, it was more like a tutor.

They also signed her up for an after school program for help with her studies. This was also good since they might not be on time to pick her up from school because of their jobs. She would be getting home from school at about 4:30 or so. They got done with work at 5:00 on a normal day, but if it was slow they could bail out a little early or one or the others could take a turn. But there would be times when a case made them run late. For safety's sake they put McGee, Ziva, Abby, Ducky, Morrow, Palmer and Gerald down for people who could pick her up from school since if they got a case she would be picked up from school and taken to the lab to stay with Abby.

Tramp still would only chew on Tony's shoes. Tony did learn to not leave the good loafers he still had around the house and only in his closet, with the door closed. One night Gibbs left them home and he went shopping for Tony for the holidays; Tony did the same thing the next night, and came home with lots of bags. Gibbs didn't have as many bags. Tony put his stuff in the spare room, and Gibbs hid his stuff in the study closet. It was killing Tony, knowing there was stuff in the house for him. Gibbs didn't care.

Gibbs made the plans for Tony to start his cooking lessons on the weekend since they normally had off on the weekend. They did have one weekend a month that they were on call.

January second was still a court date, even if it was not the one they wanted. It was also Jenny's first day of school. They had talked about not letting her go and bringing her to the courthouse, but the shrink said it might be better if she went to school as if it was a normal day, so they called the social worker and found out that she did not need to come to that hearing, so they were letting her go to school.

They talked to Morrow about returning the following Monday. The rest of the team would start on the second and just work on paperwork that had been piling up since they'd left. Morrow was just happy to have his best team back. He had been scared that both Tony and or Jethro would not return to work and be a stay at home dad.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

December fifteenth was the day for Toys for Tots. Jethro and Tony got into a yelling match the night before. Gibbs wanted Tony to come, but Tony wouldn't go and risk Gibbs outing himself. Gibbs said he was only in the reserves, but Tony told him he'd never truly be out of the Marines.

That morning Gibbs woke up at 0500 and went for a short run. He had laid his uniform out in the spare room the night before. When he got back he knew what he had to do but it hurt a lot. He ran upstairs, showered and dressed.

"You look nice in that uniform, Jethro."

"Thanks, Sunshine."

"Are you mad at Tony?"

"No, honey. Why?"

"I heard you both yelling last night."

The one big rule Tony and Gibbs had was never to fight in front of Jenny. It pained Gibbs to know she'd heard them yelling.

"Well, we had a disagreement."

"Why?"

"I wanted him to come with us today, but he won't come."

"Why?"

"Well, see, remember when we talked about how some people don't understand when two men love each other?"

"Yes."

"Well, in the military you are not allowed to love the same sex and cannot be in the military if you do. If they find out you can get kicked out."

"So you're lying."

"Um." Gibbs didn't know how to tell the little girl, but she was right, he was lying. "Yes, I am, but not for much longer."

"So Tony's mad at you for lying."

"No, honey," Gibbs said, putting his bowl in the dishwasher, "he is mad at me for not lying."

"You mean Tony wants you to lie? I thought lies are bad."

"They are, honey, but Tony doesn't want me to get hurt."

"I don't get it."

Gibbs kissed the girl's head and took her bowl and also put it in the dishwasher with his.

"I hope you never have to, honey. Now, let's get moving."

Gibbs was in his dress blues. Anytime Jenny was with them they took the SUV. They drove to where they had to go, and they helped handing out toys. Jenny was a hit with all of Gibbs' fellow Marines. A few people asked and all he said was that something had happened to her mom and he was adopting her. They all congratulated him on her and how grown up she was. Jenny did talk about Tony a few times, but most people didn't pay attention, and if they did, they could care less. This was Gunny, after all.

They spent the whole day at the shelter. The news crews were there showcasing the handing out of the toys. They showed Jenny handing out the toys and playing with some of the less fortunate children. Gibbs tried calling Tony a few times, each time leaving a voicemail since Tony wasn't picking up. Gibbs had a heart to heart with his CO that day.

After the handing out of toys, the whole company went out for dinner at Applebees, where they all ate and hung out. Again Gibbs tried to call Tony and let him know or invite him, but again Tony wasn't answering his phone. Gibbs was more pissed than worried.

When they got home Jenny was passed out in the car, and it was well after 10:00 PM. Gibbs carried her up to her room, got her dressed and put in the bed. When he'd passed their room Tramp had looked up at them and followed them to Jenny's room. After putting Jenny to bed Gibbs went to his and Tony's room and found Tony's cell phone open on the bed and salt stains on the pillowcase under Tony's head. Gibbs just looked at his younger lover, a tear falling from his eye. He'd just given up his life's work for this man, but he did not regret it.

Gibbs walked over to Tony's side of the bed and brushed back the hair on his head with his gloved hand. Tony stirred a little.

"Hey, honey," Gibbs whispered.

"Um." Tony looked up at the fully dressed Marine in front of him, hazel eyes full of hurt.

"Shhhh." Gibbs put his finger to Tony's lips when he was about to speak. Gibbs took off his gloves. "Tony, I want to say something before you talk, okay?"

Tony could see hurt in Gibbs' eyes as well.

"I want you to know that I retired as a Marine today."

If possible, Tony now had even more hurt in his eyes.

"I will not live a lie, and if I can't have you at things as my partner, then I can't be in that position any longer. You and Jenny are my life now."

"Boss."

"No, it's done. I talked to my CO today and told him the truth. He understood and accepted my retirement."

"I never-"

"No, you never wanted me to, but I did it because I love you with all my heart, and Jenny was right. I'm not going to lie about myself to anyone, not anymore."

Gibbs leaned in and kissed the dry lips of his lover. No one's tongue tried to invade, but it was a kiss filled with just as much passion as ever. Gibbs then got up and slowly started to undress, Tony taking in the sight of his lover taking off the uniform for the last time. Both men were crying by the end. Gibbs climbed into bed naked and leaned over to give Tony a kiss.

"No." Tony stopped him.

"What?"

"I just want you to hold me. I need to be held."

Gibbs smiled and still kissed the man. Tony fell into the kiss, then Gibbs held his lover tight, petting Tony's chest. Gibbs then fell on his back, Tony's head lying on top of Gibbs' chest. Both men fell asleep like that.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Gibbs was the first to wake up Christmas morning. They had to get up early since the team would be there about 9:00 and then off to the shelter to help out round 11:00. He didn't go for a run but he went down and poured a cup of coffee. Tramp met him at the kitchen door, needing to go out. Sipping his coffee, Gibbs opened the door and let the dog out. That night it had snowed a few inches, so it was a white Christmas after all.

Both he and Tony had put all the gifts under the tree after they were wrapped. Tony needed lessons on how to wrap the gifts. Gibbs' were perfect. Tony had just thrown it all together. Abby had helped Jenny with her wrapping of Tony and Gibbs' presents. Gibbs helped her with the rest of the presents for her extended family.

Gibbs didn't let Tramp stay out too long. He put the arts and crafts desk and the supplies in the cabinet in the study with a big bow on it. He was very happy about how it came out, and he hoped Jenny would love it as well. When he was letting Tramp in, the dog took off up the stairs to see his little girl, wet from the snow. Gibbs tried to stop him but didn't manage to do it. About five minutes later he heard the dog coming back down with a little girl following. Like every other morning she feed him first thing, then she walked over and hugged Gibbs.

"Merry Christmas, Jethro."

"And a Merry Christmas to you, Sunshine. It snowed last night, so if you get a sled from Santa, we can use it later," Gibbs said, winking at her.

He knew there was one in the back behind the tree because he had gotten it for her. The bike Tony had gotten was out in the basement already, put together as well.

"When's Tony getting up?"

"How about we go up and jump on the bed and wake him up."

A wicked smiled crossed Jenny's face. They both went up the stairs and saw that Tony was lying sideways, half on the bed and half off. Tramp jumped up on the bed first, then Jenny and Gibbs sneaked onto the bed and they both started to tickle him. Tony woke up fast and was no match for the licks on the face from the cold wet dog and his lover and daughter tickling him without mercy. After a moment Tony couldn't breathe, and Gibbs stopped and had Jenny stop.

"That-" Tony panted a little more, trying to breathe "-not funny."

"Yes, it was, Tony," Jenny said with a smile.

Still breathing heavily, Tony said, "Merry Christmas, Peanut." He kissed her check and gave her a hug.

"Merry Christmas, Tony, now let's open the presents," Jenny said too eagerly.

"I think we should eat breakfast first," Tony said with a smile, breathing more normally now.

"No," Jenny said with a pout on her face.

Gibbs was shocked by what he heard, then Tony looked at him and Gibbs could see it in his eyes, he was pulling Jenny's leg.

"Yeah, I agree with you, Tony, let's eat first."

"No, no, no." Jenny was truly pouting now.

Tony got up and scooped her up. "Got you."

Tony tickled her, and they all went down the stairs and into the living room. Jenny's eyes grew bigger because there was more under the tree than when she went to bed.

Tony and Gibbs smiled at the little girl's reaction. Gibbs still thought Tony had gone overboard, but he'd gotten over it. Tony and Gibbs sat on the sofa, watching her, Tony almost lying on Gibbs. Jenny sat on the floor, handing out the gifts, still looking at all the gifts. Suddenly she stood up and ran out of the room. Both men could hear her crying as she ran up to her bedroom, shutting the door behind her.

Tony and Gibbs sat up and looked at each other, then at the path the little girl had just run, a dog not far behind her. But he hadn't been fast enough, and Tramp was left scratching at the door, whining to be let in.

"What just happened?"

"I have no clue, Boss."

Both men walked up to her room and knocked on the door.

"Go away," was her muffled response.

"Honey, can we please come in?"

"Go away."

"Boss."

"I know, Tony, but we did say in case of emergency we would walk in on her."

Gibbs opened the door. They walked in, the dog pushing past them. They walked up the stairs to the open door and found Jenny lying on her bed, curled up and crying. Tony went to one side of the bed and Gibbs to the other, both sitting on the edge.

"What's the matter, honey?"

"Nothing. Leave me alone, please."

Tony was stroking her hair and Gibbs was holding her hand.

"Honey, you can talk to us."

"No, leave, just leave," Jenny said into her pillow.

"Jenny, we want to help you."

"Then just leave me alone."

Gibbs and Tony were at a loss as to what to do. This was out of nowhere and completely unexpected.

"I just want to be alone, please." Jenny was clutching the teddy bear Gibbs had given her in her other hand, the one that wasn't being held by Gibbs.

"Okay, Peanut, we'll be downstairs if you need us."

Tony got up and took Gibbs' hand and they left the room. When they got to the bottom of the stairs they shut the door once again.

"What's the matter with her, Boss?"

"Honey, I have no clue."

Gibbs kissed the man. They walked into the living room and just sat there, wondering what had gone wrong. After a while there was a knock on their door. Gibbs got up and opened the door to Abby, Tim and Ziva. Abby was in a Santa outfit.

"Hey, Boss-man, what's wrong?" Abby asked, seeing the angst in his face. Skipping into the living room, she saw Tony's red, bloodshot eyes and knew he'd been crying.

"Happy Chanukah, Ziva."

"Thanks, Gibbs."

They all come in, and Gibbs shut the door.

‘Tony, what's the matter?" Tim asked as he and Abby sat on the loveseat.

"Where's Jenny?" Ziva asked, seeing that all the gifts were still unopened.

"Upstairs," Gibbs said, walking back in and sitting next to his almost-crying lover again.

"Why? What happened?"

"Abby, we have no clue. She came down and sat on the floor, then started crying and ran to her room and asked us to leave," Tony said in confusion, beginning to lose it again.

Gibbs pulled him closer, holding him tighter.

Abby just got up and walked up the stairs.

She knocked on the door and heard Jenny's muffled words telling her to go away. Abby ignored it and walked into the room. She walked in to the inner room of the little girl's bedroom, seeing her lying on the bed, holding onto a teddy bear and a dog. Tramp looked at the new person and then laid his head back on the little girl as if he shared her sadness.

"Hey, half-pint, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, just go away."

"Nope, that's not working with me."

"Abby, please just go away."

Abby sat on the bed. " That's not going to happen. You can yell, kick and scream, but there is no way you can make me leave."

Jenny got up and was about to walk out of the room but Abby took hold of her arm and pulled her into a hug. Jenny tried to get away, but Abby was bigger and stronger. Jenny relented, fell into Abby's arms and started bawling again. Abby stroked her head and rocked the little girl.

"I miss her so much, Abby," Jenny whispered.

So that was it. Jenny missed her mother. "I know, honey, you're allowed to miss her."

"I don't want to hurt Tony or Jethro."

"Oh, honey, missing your mom is not hurting them. Pushing them away is hurting them even more. They're so worried about you."

"Abby, Mom could never give me all the things they can."

"Oh, honey." Abby was still stroking her hair and rocking the sobbing little girl, wishing she knew how to take away her guilt.

"I want my mom back, Abby."

"I know, honey, I know, but you know she's in a better place now, where she is always watching over you." She continued rocking the little girl.

"Abby, I love them both so much, they're the best, but I want my mom back everyday."

"Oh, honey, miss your mom. If you didn't, then we'd all be worried about you. This time of year is the hardest. Your birthday, Christmas, everything is new to you and now you have two new and great men looking after you and trying to raise you. They're not trying to take your mom's place in your life. They just want to love you and keep you safe and happy."

"Abby, make the pain stop."

Abby didn't know what to do. "Honey, I can't take it away, but I can make it feel a little better, but I think I need help. Think you can walk?"

Jenny nodded her head yes. Abby helped the little girl up off the bed and down the stairs. Jenny didn't let go of the bear, and Tramp trailed right behind her. Abby went into the living room with her. When they saw them, Tony and Gibbs stood up, looking from Abby to the little girl. Abby made a motion for them to sit down, then helped Jenny onto their laps. Jenny sat down, letting go of Abby and now holding onto Tony for dear life. Tim and Ziva were both at a loss as to what to do now that a little girl was crying in their colleagues' arms.

Abby motioned for Tim and Ziva to follow her out of the house. Abby kissed Jenny's head, then both Gibbs and Tony's as they held a crying little girl between them. Abby, Tim and Ziva left, meeting Ducky and Gerald on the front porch. They told them what had happened, and they all left the family alone and went to the shelter to help out, explaining to the father what had happened to the little girl and telling them that they would not be making it. The father understood; on that day he just happened to have more than enough people. He did wish the little girl had come since she was so good with the children, but he understood.

Back at the house Tony and Gibbs were both holding Jenny who was now sleeping in their arms, rocking, kissing and comforting her. Tramp lay at their feet, head on his paws. Gibbs didn't waver in watching over his family; he stayed awake but Tony fell asleep, holding Jenny, his head resting on hers. Gibbs held both of them, overlooking his charges as they slept. Around noon Tony woke up to find Gibbs stroking Jenny's face.

"How long have I been out, Boss?" he asked sleepily.

"Two hours or so."

" Has she moved?"

"Nope."

Jenny started to stir with the talking of the two men.

"Morning, Peanut."

Tony kissed the girl's head. She looked up into his eyes. Both people had hurt in their eyes.

"I miss her, Tony."

Tony didn't even need to ask whom she meant. "Oh, honey, of course you're going to miss her."

"I miss her so much I hurt."

Gibbs rubbed her back. Her body was between the men, her back to Gibbs, looking at Tony.

"It's okay, Sunshine, it's okay. You can miss her, and you're going to miss her at times like these."

"But I don't what to hurt you by missing her."

"Oh, Peanut, you didn't hurt us by missing her. We know you miss her. We both miss her as well. But you can't push us away, it makes us worry more."

"Oh, Tony, I'm so sorry," Jenny sobbed, sitting now on Tony's lap, her bear having fallen to the floor but being ignored by Tramp.

Tony held her tightly, and Gibbs continued to rub her back.

"Honey, we both love you dearly, and we both know that you'll miss your mom, but you have to talk to us. Okay?"

Jenny just nodded her head yes. She was no longer crying, she was out of tears. Gibbs was fighting back tears of his own. He didn't want to see his family hurting like this, and that hurt him more then anything. They sat there longer, not moving. Gibbs figured the team had taken care of the shelter. He would call the father and explain later, but right now he was worried about making his family not hurt so much. Opening gifts might not be the best idea right now, so he got up, got some coffee for Tony and himself and made hot cocoa for Jenny, then he took them all into the living room.

"Here we go, let's have something to drink."

He put the tray of drinks on the coffee table and handed Tony a cup of coffee and Jenny took her hot cocoa. It was in a mug, and Gibbs had put marshmallows in it for her as well.

"Thank you, Jethro."

"You're welcome, Sunshine."

"Oh, I'm so sorry for wrecking Christmas."

"Oh, Peanut, don't worry about it. We're all here together, and in my book that is the best gift anyone can give me."

"Me, too, honey," Gibbs said.

"I want her back everyday."

"Shhh, just drink your hot cocoa before it gets cold, honey," Tony said to her. He wanted Monica back as well.

Jenny looked up at Tony, got off his lap and sat on the loveseat. She curled up and Tramp jumped up and sat with her. She was looking at the men who were now leaning on each other and looking back at her.

"Can we still open presents?" she asked weakly.

"You want to, honey?"

"Yes."

"You're sure, honey? You don't have to."

"No, I made you stuff, and I want you to have them."

"Okay, honey." Gibbs got on the floor and was handing out the gifts. "Which one do you want, honey?"

"That one." Jenny pointed to the large flat box behind the tree.

Gibbs smiled, picked it up and carefully handed it to her. About 80 % of the gifts under the tree were for her, and there were a few new ones from the team as well for her.

"Can I have one, Boss?"

Gibbs handed Tony a gift from him, and Gibbs gave himself one from Tony.

Jenny opened the box, and it was a flat screen TV for her room. She looked at it and lit up. Tony opened his, and it was two silk scarves and a black bandana. Looking at the gift, then at Gibbs, Gibbs winked at him. Tony lit up, knowing what this meant. He was getting tied up tonight. Gibbs opened his gift and found a book on the history of Snipers. Gibbs liked anything about history.

Jenny got on the floor and handed each of the men two gifts. Gibbs handed her a gift. Tony opened his. It was a picture frame made out of tongue depressors with a picture of her in it with foam hearts all over. Gibbs opened his and found the T-shirt that she'd made for him saying I love sailboats. Both men were about to cry from the gifts in the emotional state they were in today.

Then Jenny opened her gift and found it had a Gameboy in it. She was almost vibrating with excitement. Tony and Gibbs opened their next gifts, and it was a clay car for Tony and a clay sailboat for Gibbs. Both men now had tears streaking down their cheeks. Gibbs being the closest took the little girl in his arms without warning and was holding her tight. Tony got on the floor and held both of them, pulling them both close. When they broke apart, Tony took Jenny in his arms and hugged her.

"Thank you, Peanut, I'll put them on my desk at work so I can look at you everyday."

"Mom-" Jenny stopped a minute to hold back the tears. "Mom always said she liked gifts I made her more than anything I could buy."

"I love my shirt, honey." Gibbs took off the one he had on and put the new one on.

Jenny was beaming that they loved their gifts. "Since Mom never had money I always made gifts."

"Well, I'm glad that you did. You're a good artist."

"I love arts and crafts stuff."

"I hope so." Gibbs got up, took Jenny's hand and led her to the study. He opened the door and Jenny saw that one wall had a desk about her height and a cabinet next to it.

"What's that?"

"It's your own desk so you can paint or whatever. The cabinet is full of stuff to paint, color and whatever else you can think about."

Standing next to Gibbs as he explained, Tony put his arm around his waist. "So this is the secret from the basement."

"Yup."

Gibbs was smiling ear to ear as Jenny ran over to it and opened it. It was full to the brim with stuff for her to make whatever she could think of. In there was a small gift from Abby. Jenny looked at them, and they nodded their approval.

Jenny opened it and found a pink smock in it with a skull and cross bones on it in the middle. They both smiled, Jenny grinning ear to ear. Then they all went back to the tree and opened the rest of the gifts.

Jenny walked away with a Playstation for her room, about five games for it and her Gameboy each, as well as a few computer games. She also got a few CDs, two computer games, and a bunch of Leapfrog stuff. She also got a fish tank for her room; it was going to be saltwater tank. She also got a bunch of new clothing and a new backpack for school. She got a DVR/DVD recorder for her room as well and a few new movies. She also got a few books that Tim and Ziva thought she might like, also like Gibbs said, she got a sled and Tony got her a new bike.

Tony got his cooking lessons and new clothing as well, and Jenny got him the new shampoo that he loved, and Gibbs got him soap that he liked. He also got a new pair of shoes from Gibbs to replace the ones that Tramp chewed.

During the gift-giving Gibbs leaned over, kissed his lover and whispered, "The blindfold is for me," then nipped Tony's ear.

Tony looked shocked and then brightened again. Gibbs was giving himself to Tony even more.

Gibbs got a bunch of history books on a wide variety of subjects. He also got a new note pad, with Tony joking it was his new PDA and Gibbs laughing about it. He also got a custom fit tuxedo since Tony explained that he does go to charity balls sometimes and will need an escort and Gibbs has got to look good. Gibbs wasn't happy but he kissed his lover anyway. He also got a picture of Gibbs and Jenny that Gibbs had had taken without him knowing; Abby could work wonders with her camera. Tony loved that and the picture frame that Jenny made him the most. Gibbs also got the studded collar that Tony had gotten in Pet Smart. Gibbs just smiled and made sure not to show Jenny that gift.

After all the gifts were opened it was well past 3:00 PM. Gibbs got on the phone and called the father and explained why they hadn't come. He wasn't mad, if anything the father sent his support and thanked them both for their donation of food and money they had sent. Gibbs talked to Abby and thanked her for her help with Jenny and at the shelter. Jenny got on the phone and thanked Abby as well for the gifts and passed the phone around and thanked everyone for the gifts that they got her. Ducky said there was something else on the front porch. Ducky and Gerald had gotten the little girl the Chronicles of Narnia.

Gibbs went into the kitchen and since they had not planned on being home had nothing ready for dinner. Takeout places were closed so he was going to make spaghetti, and he had meatballs that he could defrost in no time at all. Tony made homemade garlic bread and Jenny made a salad. They ate their dinner, not bothering to change, all still in their PJs except for Gibbs who now wore the shirt from Jenny. Tony and Jenny cleaned up the paper and bows from the living room. Even Tramp got a few new things, including pigs ears and cow hooves for chewing and he got a new collar. They all ate dinner, then they went in and watched A Muppets Christmas that Jenny had just gotten; they also watched Christmas with the Kranks. By the end of that movie Jenny had passed out on the boys. Tony took her up to her room. Gibbs stayed in their room but kissed Jenny when Tony took her up to the room. Tony put jenny to bed and went back down.

He walked into their room and found Gibbs sitting on the bed with the studded collar on him. Tony smiled and shut the door.

"Boss, are you sure about this?"

"Tony, I love you, and I want this. I've wanted this for a while. I like giving up control to you in the bedroom," he admitted.

"Have you ever done this before, Boss?"

Gibbs shook his head.

"And what do you know about bondage?"

Gibbs shrugged. "I know it's about giving up control."

One corner of Tony's mouth lifted. "It's about more than that, Jethro, a lot more."

"Then explain it to me, Tony."

Still not moving from his position just inside the door, Tony said, "It's all about trust, Boss."

"Trust?"

"Yes, trust. You have to trust the person you're allowing to tie you up. Without trust there's no enjoyment."

Gibbs bit his lip thoughtfully, then nodded. "Okay, I can see that."

"It's about trust on both sides. The person being tied up has to trust the person they're giving up control to, and the person being dominant has to trust the submissive to use the safe word if things get to be too much."

"Safe word?"

"Yeah, Boss, safe word. You have to pick a word, something you aren't likely to blurt out in the heat of the moment. And if things get to be too much, too intense, you use that word and I'll release you."

Gibbs nodded. "Okay. Safe word."

"You still want to go through with this?"

Gibbs visibly swallowed but said, "Yes, Tony, I do."

"Then pick a safe word before we begin."

A slow smile spread across Gibbs' face. "Honeydust."

Tony smiled in return. "Honeydust it is."

"Tony," Gibbs said hesitantly.

"Yeah, Boss?"

"You sound like you know what you're doing."

Tony peered at Gibbs. "Are you asking if I've done this before?"

"Yeah, I guess I am."

"I'm not a virgin, Gibbs. Yes, I've done this before, but none of those other times meant what this does. You understand?"

Gibbs smiled. "Yes, Tony, I understand. It's all about the trust."

Tony smiled. "Yeah, Boss, it is."

"I'm ready, Tony."

He walked over to the bed and slowly undressed Gibbs, leaving him in nothing but the black leather collar. Placing a sweet, gentle kiss on his lips, he took one of the silk scarves and tied it to Gibbs' right wrist, then tied the other to his left wrist. Blue eyes locked with hazel, Gibbs scooted back on the bed on his own.

"Baby, I know what you're giving up here," Tony said, "and I know how hard it is for you to give up control like this. If you want out, just let me know. I won't be hurt, and I'll love you either way."

"No, Tony, I want this. I think I even need this. "

Tony smiled as he took Gibbs' right hand in his. He brought it to his mouth and kissed the wrist where the scarf was tied, then tied the scarf to the bedpost. Moving around the bed, he repeated the process on the other hand. Stacking the pillows together, he put them behind Gibbs, elevating his upper body.

Tony leaned down and kissed his lover hard and with passion, his nails scratching a line down Gibbs' chest, making the older man hiss against his mouth. Pulling back and looking into Gibbs' eyes, Tony picked up the bandana and folded it, then placed the blindfold over Gibbs' eyes and tied it behind his head. He could see Gibbs swallow. He kissed Gibbs almost chastely before getting off the bed.

"Tony?"

"Yeah, Boss?"

"Where are you going?"

"Just have to get a few things. I'll be back ASAP."

"Oh."

Tony laughed. "Trust me, Jethro, you'll like the results of the little scavenger hunt I'm about to embark on."

Tony hurried down the stairs, careful not to make too much noise and awaken Jenny. Grabbing a plastic grocery bag from the kitchen, he began his scavenger hunt. From the kitchen he took a fork, a slotted plastic spatula and a plastic baggie of ice cubes.

From the basement he gathered up a nail, a three-inch wide dry paintbrush, a piece of fine-grain sandpaper and, with a smirk on his face, another plastic baggie, this one containing sawdust from the floor under Gibbs' boat.

With a bit of guilt he raided Jenny's new art cabinet and her new supplies. Running his thumb over every brush, he decided on three of them, one a fine-line brush made of sable hairs, one a one-inch wide fan brush of synthetic fibers and the other a shorter, wider brush made of boar's hair.

From the bathroom he took a dry loofah sponge, a dry washcloth and a softer, natural sea sponge. From the dresser in the bedroom he took a pair of his silk boxers. As he headed back to the bed, he suddenly remembered the small bag he had in the back of the closet, a bag Gibbs had never seen.

Detouring into the walk-in closet, he found the bag and unzipped it. Smiling widely, he pulled out the package Abby had gotten him as a gag gift and opened it, pulling out what Abby had dubbed BOB. It was, in actuality, a five-speed Silver Bullet vibrator. He also took out an unopened bottle of special gel that caused a warm, prickly sensation wherever it was applied.

Going back into the bedroom, he set his booty down on the nightstand, then slowly undressed. He knew Gibbs was aware of his return, but neither man said anything. Gibbs, he knew, was apprehensive of what was to come; that was apparent in the flaccid cock that lay between his legs. But Tony intended to change that…and soon.

Opening up one of the baggies, he took out an ice cube and sat down on the edge of the bed close enough that Gibbs could feel his heat. Sticking the ice cube in his mouth to suck off the melting droplets, he then ran the ice over one of Gibbs' nipples, causing the other man to buck up and hiss as his nipple hardened to the point of painful pleasure. Smiling, Tony applied the ice to Gibbs' other nipple, then ran it down the center of his chest to his navel.

"Tony!" Gibbs cried when the iciness ran over his twitching cock, down over his balls and around the edge of his anus before slipping inside. Gibbs' entire body jerked when the melting ice slipping inside his hot hole.

Tony smiled wickedly. "It's only beginning, Boss."

Taking the fine-line sable brush out, he proceeded to "paint" tiny designs over Gibbs body, starting at the line of his hair and working down to his toes, then going up the other side, delighting in the shivers running over Gibbs' body at the barely-there sensation. When the brush ran over Gibbs' cock, there was no doubt that he was enjoying it since he was raising the flag to see who saluted.

Putting back the brush, Tony rummaged in the bag till he found the fork. Starting just under Gibbs' collarbone, he ran the tines of the fork down his chest, hard enough to leave slightly raised red welts but not hard enough to break the skin. By the time he repeated the process on the other side of Gibbs' chest, his lover was making a sound that could only be called a gurgle, his body twitching and straining at his bonds.

Next came the bag of sawdust. Opening the baggie and taking out a handful, he rubbed the wood shavings over the red welts. It was more than just the feel of the sawdust this time; there was the added combination of the scent, a scent that would be that much stronger to Gibbs since he was deprived of his sight.

"Tony!"

"Yes, Boss?"

"I…I…Oh, SHIT, Tony."

Tony grinned, leaned over and took Gibbs' mouth in a hot, hard kiss that threatened to rob them both of breath. After releasing his mouth, Tony climbed on the bed and nudged Gibbs' legs apart. Kneeling between his thighs, he sat back on his heels and reached into his bag of tricks for the next implement of passion. This, he had a feeling, would prove to be more a test of his own stamina than of Gibbs'.

He began using the items he'd plundered for this occasion, running them up and down Gibbs' body from head to toe. First he would use one of the rougher textured toys, such as the loofah, carefully avoiding Gibbs' aching hardness, then he would use something soothing like the silk boxers, running the coolness over the burning, tingling marks on his lover's body. The sounds of Gibbs' whimpers, curses and gasps were music to his ears.

Gibbs' chest was heaving with his labored breathing. Tony's own breathing was rather erratic, and he had to pinch the base of his cock punishingly to keep from coming just from watching Gibbs writhing on the bed, straining against his bonds but never once acting as if this wasn't something he wanted, something he longed for.

Rising to his knees, he pulled Gibbs legs up, putting his ankles over his shoulders and exposing his ass and the backs of his thighs to Tony. It was to these areas that Tony applied the slotted spatula, reddening the area becomingly. When he saw the lone tear leak out from under the edge of the blindfold, he stopped.

"Gibbs?"

Lost in the world of pleasure just on the edge of pain, Gibbs didn't answer.

"Boss? Jethro?"

"Yes, Tony?" Gibbs managed faintly.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes."

"You're sure? You don't want to stop?"

"No! Don't stop, Tony, please don't stop."

Tony grinned, reassured that this was what Gibbs wanted. "Anything for you, Boss."

Bending down, he flicked his tongue into Gibbs' hole, still damp from the third ice cube that had been inserted, rimming him to begin the loosening process before lowering Gibbs' legs to the bed again. The sounds Gibbs was making went straight to his own dick, and he had to close his eyes and breathe deeply, trying to get himself under control.

He took the fine-grain sandpaper from the bag and held it, biting his lip, not sure Gibbs was ready for this. But Gibbs would tell him if it was too much. He had faith, he trusted Gibbs to let him know.

Taking the sandpaper, he used the lightest of caresses and brushed it over Gibbs' leaking cock. Hazel eyes blazed when Gibbs cried out, bucking up, straining against his bonds, the tendons in his neck standing out even with the collar on. Gibbs didn't seem to mind. If anything, Tony would swear he was even harder than before.

"Oh, God, Tony, Tony, Tony," Gibbs chanted.

Tony's eyes blazed as he took out the tube of peppermint gel and opened it. Squeezing some out onto his fingers, he rubbed it onto Gibbs' nipples, cock and balls. All those areas were slightly abraded from the different textured toys he'd used. When the cool gel first touched him, Gibbs sighed in relief, but then he gasped, arching his back when the gel began to heat up, making the most pleasurable tingle in all his sensitive areas.

"Damn, Tony! What is that?"

"Just a little something I thought you might like, Boss. Is it too much?"

Gibbs' mouth worked as if he was trying to speak, and then he did, saying, "No, oh, hell no. Oh, God, Tony!"

Tony gritted his teeth and his eyes squeezed shut at the sight of Gibbs' squirming in pleasure. No one who knew Gibbs would ever believe he would give up control like this, and the fact that he did it for Tony made it that much more special.

"Not much longer, Boss," Tony whispered roughly.

Squeezing out more of the tingling gel, he worked a finger inside Gibbs, stroking in and out and wiggling around. Gibbs gasped and threw his head back against the pillows, arms bulging as he strained against the scarves binding him, ass muscles clenching around Tony's finger or rather fingers since he had, by then, added a second digit.

When he felt Gibbs was sufficiently loosened, he took the Silver Bullet and warmed the cool silver egg in his hands, then introduced it to Gibbs' body. Gibbs gurgled.

"Tony! What the hell is that?"

Tony snickered. "That, Boss, is what Abby refers to as BOB."

"Bob?"

"BOB. Battery Operated Boyfriend."

"It's a fucking vibrator?"

"You tell me," Tony said, turning it on to the first pulse speed.

"Oh, shit!"

Tony's grin was wicked if Gibbs could have but seen it. Working a finger into Gibbs, Tony positioned the vibrator so that it rested against Gibbs' prostate, causing his lover to cry out and arch his hips off the bed as far as possible considering his bindings.

Tony purred as he flicked the speed button, sending the pulse into a higher vibration and causing Gibbs to once again buck up. He switched the speed to the third pulse, then on to the first vibration. By the time he went to the next vibration, the highest speed, Gibbs' hips were bucking and twisting, and he cried out when he came, cum spurting over both him and Tony.

"That's good, Boss, that's real good," Tony managed through a throat swollen from holding back his own moans.

Tony turned off the vibrator and carefully removed it, then lifted Gibbs' legs and slid in, burying himself in that haven of bliss. Gibbs made a sound that was half laugh, half sob as Tony filled him. Hands braced on either side of Gibbs' body, Tony began to move, leaning down for a kiss that threatened to catch the bed on fire.

Gibbs strained up and against his bonds, trying to crawl inside Tony by way of his mouth. Being blindfolded, all his other senses were intensified, and he thought he might explode from an overload of sensation.

As close to the edge as he was, it didn't take Tony long to come. Thrusting deep inside Gibbs, he cried out his love for this man as he came, filling him with not only his seed but his very soul as well.

Arms shaking, Tony barely managed to fall to the side so that he wouldn't completely crush Gibbs. Gibbs' panted in his ear, their breathing synchronized as they tried to come down from their orgasmic high, the studs from the black leather collar pressing into Tony's neck.

"I love you, Boss," Tony whispered in his ear.

"I love you, too, Tony, more than I can ever say."

Tony smiled and nuzzled his sweaty face against Gibbs' own sweat-soaked cheek. He wasn't sure he could move, but he forced himself to. Untying Gibbs' right wrist, he kissed the tender flesh as he removed the silk scarf, then did the same for the other wrist. Sitting back on his heels, he untied the blindfold and pulled it off, smiling when Gibbs blinked against the muted light in the room. He then removed the black collar, kissing it before tossing it on the nightstand.

"Merry Christmas, Boss."

Gibbs smiled, eyes still glazed with tears of release, and cupped Tony's face in his hands. "Merry Christmas, Tony."

He knew later they would have to discuss what had happened, but not now. Right now all he wanted was to sleep. Tony smiled sweetly when he saw Gibbs fighting against sleep.

Kissing him tenderly, he whispered, "It's okay, Jethro. Sleep. We have all the time in the world to talk. A whole lifetime, in fact."

"Yes, Tony," Gibbs murmured sleepily, "we have forever."
End Notes:
Warnings: thank you for reading and providing feedback. i'm writing
as i go along and would like to take a moment now to warn readers
that there will be major life altering changes coming. while not
wanting to spoil the story for hte readers, i just wanted to let you
know now and i will warn on all future parts as well. This might not
be for a while but given a heads up. I will also warn you that the
story will have a lot of Cliffhangers comeing up

Acknowledgments: I would like to thank G for writng such great SMut
she is the smut queen. She is also great wiht me boucning Ideas off
of and just do not listen to her my Muse is not pure evil. I would
also like to thank my new adviser. BC she so rocks on picking out
stuff and now almost writing the next part i was working on )poor
Gibbs) she so fucking rocks. now wiht out
any more enjoy the reading
part 17 by rednetra
Christmas night Jenny woke up with a nightmare, the first in quite a
while. She looked around and found Tramp lying next to her. Getting
up, she walked down the stairs to the master bedroom. The door was
open just a crack. She knocked on the door but didn't hear anything,
so she pushed the door open and saw the two men curled up with each
other, Gibbs lying almost on top of Tony. Jenny walked over to Tony's
side and looked at the man, noticing that he was almost smiling in
his sleep. She laid her hand on Tony; he woke up but didn't move,
just opened his eyes.

"Hey, Peanut, what's wrong?" he questioned groggily.

"I had a nightmare."

Tony knew both he and Gibbs were naked under the covers and didn't
automatically invite her in.

"You okay?"

"I'm scared, Tony."

"Okay, honey." Tony tried to move without waking Gibbs but it didn't
work.

"What? What's wrong? Go back to sleep," Gibbs said, trying to hold
his lover down.

"Can't. We have a visitor."

Gibbs eyes opened and saw a scared little girl standing in their
room. "Hey, sunshine, did you have a bad dream?"

She nodded her head yes. Gibbs moved over and lifted the covers.
Jenny was going to climb over Tony but Tony stopped her. Gibbs looked
at him in the dim moonlight coming in through the window.

"Um, Boss, we forgot something last night," Tony said.

"What, DiNo-" Gibbs stopped, coming to his senses, feeling the ache
in his ass, the tingles over his body and the fact that he was buck
naked under the covers. He didn't dare look to the nightstand to see
just where the dog collar had landed.

Tony bit back a laugh when he saw the realization hit Gibbs. Gibbs,
for his part, leaned over, grabbed his boxers from the floor and put
them on quickly underneath the covers. Tony had Jenny move back
while he did the same thing.

"Jethro, why is the dog collar Tony bought for Tramp on your
nightstand?"

Tony snickered, wondering how Gibbs was going to get out of this one.

Gibbs glared at him and did the only thing he could: he lied. "I was
afraid Abby would see it and try to take it home to wear for work, so
I brought it up here where she wouldn't see it."

"But she already has one."

Tony couldn't help it. He laughed out loud, holding his sides he was
laughing so hard.

"Tony," Gibbs growled playfully.

Tony leaned over and kissed Gibbs, then put his lips against his ear
and woofed softly.

"Oh, gross, you guys are at it again," Jenny complained.

"Not for long, honey," Gibbs assured her, throwing back the covers so
she could climb into bed.

Jenny climbed on the bed and crawled over Tony, settling between the
men. The moment her head hit the pillow she was asleep. Tramp jumped
up on the bed and curled up at their feet. Gibbs lay back down, still
very tired and slightly sore after what Tony had put him through.
Tony smiled, kissed the little girl and fell asleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The next morning was a quiet day around the house. The only thing
Gibbs did after picking up the various toys used the night before ?
and he was glad Jenny hadn't seen anything other than the dog collar -
was to find an old shower curtain to put under Jenny's art table.
That way she could paint and not worry about dropping any on the
floor. He even said that she could paint the wall in front of her,
make a mural all her own.

The rest of the week went by at a leisurely pace. They all spent
their days around the house. Gibbs had a bunch of new books to read
and Tony was helping Jenny with her reading. He loaded the new
computer programs on her computer to help her reading as well. New
Years came and went; they had the team over for a party. Morrow and
Jimmy both came as did a few other friends of the couple. Jenny was
allowed to stay up till the ball dropped, then she went to bed.

On January second Gibbs got up as usual at 5:00 AM and went for a
short run. Jenny had to be ready for school and at the end of the
driveway for the school bus by 6:30. Tony and Gibbs had to be in
court at 9:00 AM. Gibbs went up and woke Tony up first. He didn't
want to get up, but then Gibbs reminded him it was their daughter's
first day of school and Tony was up and out of bed. He threw on a
pair of house pants but didn't bother with a shirt, then went up and
woke Jenny up while Gibbs was in the shower.

"Okay, Peanut, time to get up and go to school."

"No, I don't want to go."

"Come on, Peanut, you have to go to school."

"Why can't I just stay home with you and Gibbs?" she asked, looking
up at him pleadingly.

"Honey, you know today we have that court thing, and next week we
have to go back to work. I thought you liked your new school."

"I just don't want to go."

"Oh, honey, you have to, it's the law. I hated school, too."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. I hate getting up this early."

"Okay."

Jenny got up. She had showered the night before, so all she had to do
was dress in the cute dress Tony had laid out for her. He left once
she was up and out of bed and getting dressed. Tramp went running to
the kitchen and was sitting in front of his bowl waiting for his
little girl to feed him. Gibbs was already in the kitchen making eggs
and bacon for Jenny.

Jenny came down with her new backpack full of all the school supplies
she would need. When she got to the kitchen the first thing she did
was feed Tramp; she was very good about feeding him, right before she
ate her own breakfast and dinner. She sat down at the table just as
Jethro was sliding a plate of food in front of her. She ate slowly,
prompting Tony to rush her so she wouldn't miss the bus. Gibbs walked
them to the door and kissed her, giving her a slip of paper with the
cell phone numbers for him, Tony and Abby, then stood in the doorway
while Tony walked her down to the end of the driveway.

Tony stayed with her till the bus came to pick her up. Before getting
on she gave Tony a hug, then got on, only looking back once. Tony
waited till the bus turned the corner and then walked back to the
house. When he went back in Gibbs was in the kitchen drinking coffee.

Neither one of them chanced eating breakfast since their stomachs
were queasy from the thought of what was to come, so they went
upstairs and got ready for court. Once there they saw the man who was
contesting the will; it was Mark Manning, the same man Monica had
taken out a restraining order against ten years earlier.

They sat in the courtroom, impatiently listening to all the cases
that were called before them. When they were called, it didn't go
well at all. Gibbs had an outburst in the court that nearly resulted
in him being charged with contempt of court. He had his lawyer there
as well as Mr. Cline. Tony, impressed with Gibbs' lawyer, had begun
using him as well.

When all was said and done, it was ordered by the court that once a
mouth Mark Manning could have supervised visitation. Jenny's social
worker and her psychiatrist both testified that they thought it a bad
idea while Jenny was in such a fragile state emotionally.

The first visitation would be the next weekend. It was stated that it
would be in a public place and it would be more no more than two
hours to begin with. Both men were emotionally drained when they got
out of the courthouse about 1:00 PM. Jenny got out of school at 2:00
PM but had the after school program that would last till about 3:00
or 4:00, and then she would be home after that. Both Tony and Gibbs
went home and sat in the kitchen, in silence, drinking coffee. The
only sounds were those of them breathing.

Jenny came running into the house.

"Tony, Jethro."

"In the kitchen, honey," Tony managed, but just barely.

Jenny came running into the kitchen, glowing from her first day at
school. "I had such a good day." She sat down at the kitchen table
when she noticed the long faces on both the men. "What's wrong?"

"Jenny, we have some bad news."

Jenny froze upon hearing Tony's words.

"The court has given the man supervised visitation rights."

Jenny was shaking her head. "No."

"I'm sorry, honey, but there was nothing we could do."

"You promised they wouldn't take me away from you," she said
heatedly, pushing back from the table and standing up so quickly her
chair crashed to the floor. "You lied. You don't love me, you never
loved me, you said-" Jenny stopped and ran out of the room.

Gibbs was about to stand up and say something but Tony placed his
hand on Gibbs' arm and he stayed seated.

"She's hurting right now, Jethro."

"That doesn't excuse the way she talked to us."

"Yes, it does. Look at it from her point of view. She thinks we let
her down and that this is our fault. She doesn't understand what's
going on. All she sees is that the two people who have been looking
after her, the same two people she really just got to meet and know,
are trying to get rid of her."

"That's not what's happening."

"Jethro, I know this you know this, but we're adults. Jenny isn't. I
hate to say it, we might see her as a big girl, a young lady, but she
just doesn't understand what's happening right now. I have no doubt
that in time the court will see we're the better parents. How could
they not? We found proof that the man is a wife beater. Abby is a
wiz. I still have no clue how she found this out, and frankly I could
care less, but the custody hearing is not happening, but right now
that evidence is not legal since Abby, I'm sure, hacked into a few
things. Jenny needs to vent, and this is how she shows it."

`Tony we both love that little girl, almost more than each other."

"I know, and it pains me not to run up there right now and hold her
and make her feel better, but right now that is not going to happen
since she doesn't understand. Let her have alone time."

Gibbs scowled and went in to start cooking dinner. He was making a
pot roast for dinner. He'd put it in the crockpot before leaving for
the courthouse. He made mashed potatoes and corn to go with it for
dinner. He and Tony ate in the kitchen. Tony made up a plate and took
it upstairs.

He knocked on Jenny's door but got no answer, so he knocked again.
Opening the door a crack, he listened but didn't hear anything. He
walked up and saw no lights on as well. He walked into her bedroom
area and put the food down on the dresser. Seeing the little girl
clutching the bear and sleeping, he sat on the edge of the bed. Jenny
turned into him and was now holding him. Tony moved a stray hair out
of her face.

"Um, Tony."

"Yes, Peanut?"

"I'm scared."

"So are we, honey."

"You can't be, you're adults."

"Oh, honey, we get more scared than children do because we know
what's really out there."

"Do I have to go?"


"I don't want you to nor does Gibbs, but, yes, the court said you
have to. Don't worry, Miss Parks will be with you the whole time."

"But I don't know this man."

"No, you're right, and I'm sure the courts will see that after it
goes in front of a judge, but right now this is what has to happen."
Tony looked up. Seeing Gibbs standing in the doorframe, he smiled.

"Are you mad at me?" Jenny questioned, the words not much more than a
whisper.

"Oh, no, honey. We're not happy about what is happening, that's all."

"But Jethro is mad. I saw it in his face."

Tony looked up at the man.

"No, I'm not, Sunshine," Gibbs said, walking into the room and
sitting on the other side of her bed. "I'm mad at this man for trying
to hurt you."

Jenny just lay there, holding onto Tony, Gibbs rubbing her back,
soothing her to sleep again. After she was sleeping, Tony picked her
up and carried her to their room. It might not have been the best
idea he'd had, but right now he needed to hold her and she needed
them. He got her to get up and eat a little but not that much, then
she fell back to sleep. Tony and Gibbs didn't leave her that night
at all, for anything.
End Notes:
Warnings: thank you for reading and providing feedback. i'm writing
as i go along and would like to take a moment now to warn readers
that there will be major life altering changes coming. while not
wanting to spoil the story for hte readers, i just wanted to let you
know now and i will warn on all future parts as well. This might not
be for a while but given a heads up. I will also warn you that the
story will have a lot of Cliffhangers comeing up

Acknowledgments: I would like to thank G for writng such great SMut
she is the smut queen. She is also great wiht me boucning Ideas off
of and just do not listen to her my Muse is not pure evil. I would
also like to thank my new adviser. BC she so rocks on picking out
stuff and now almost writing the next part i was working on )poor
Gibbs) she so fucking rocks. now wiht out
any more enjoy the reading
part 18 by rednetra
Everyday before the alarm went off, Gibbs would awaken and go for a run. Tony's alarm went off at 5:30 AM, half an hour after Jethro had already gotten up, and he would get up and get Jenny fed and ready for school. She was depressed all week since this weekend was going to be the first visitation. Miss Parks was going to pick her up at 11:30 AM and then bring her back about two hours later. What the court didn't know was that Gibbs didn't trust them, so he was giving Jenny a cell phone for the day to trace them. Not to mention Ziva had volunteered to go and watch from a distance, to stake out the meeting.

Jenny was doing great at her new school. She was becoming a very popular little girl. She had a bunch of new friends and even wanted a few of them to sleep over at their house. Tony and Gibbs didn't have a problem with that once they got to talk to the other kids' parents, but it couldn't be this weekend. With the visit the men wanted Jenny to come home and just be with family since they didn't know what she would be like. Jenny wasn't happy, but she said okay in the end. She didn't know about one of the team following her. Originally it was to have been McGee who would be following her, but then it was decided that Ziva would do it since she was much better at that sort of thing, having had more experience. She could be in the room with them and no one would even notice her.

Saturday morning came around. Tony picked out a very nice, cute dress for her to wear. Jenny was dragging her feet the whole time, both figuratively and literally. She just didn't what to move and get ready, and the men couldn't blame her at all. But there was nothing to be done; this visit had been ordered by the court.

"Jenny, come on," Gibbs said from the living room, yelling up the stairs to her.

He got no reply.

"Jenny!"

Still nothing.

"Jennifer get down here RIGHT NOW!" Gibbs barked, his tone gruff but not in a mean, yelling kind of way.

After a moment he saw her walking down the stairs with her head hung low.

"That's much better."

Jenny stopped a few steps from the bottom of the stairs. Gibbs was still at the bottom. He put his hand under her chin and lifted it, making her look at him, right in those piercing ice blue eyes of his.

"Honey, I don't want you to go anymore then you want to go, but the judge said you had to go."

Tony was in the kitchen, not in the best of moods either.

"Why do I have to go? I'm happy with you and Tony. I don't even know this person!"

"I know, honey, but he says that he's your dad."

"I have you and Tony. I don't need anyone else."

Gibbs got a little choked up when he heard that.

"I know, but he is your biological dad, meaning he and your mom made you."

"But mom never told me about him."

"Honey, all I can say is go, be polite and nice. In the end the court will see that you're in the best place for you."

Jenny hung her head again and walked past him, into the kitchen. It was about 11:00 AM. She hadn't eaten yet. Miss Parks said they would be going to a restaurant or fast food place for the meeting, being that it was January and a park was out of the question. When she got into the kitchen, she sat in a chair. Gibbs walked in with Tony's cell phone. Tony had already put it on silent mode so no one would know if it should happen to ring.

"Here, honey, if you need anything, you know the house number. Right?"

"Yes, Jethro."

"Then you call us and we will be right there, okay?"

"Okay, Jethro." Jenny seemed a little better knowing she would have the means to call them if she needed them.

They heard the front door open and people walking in. They had started to lock their doors, but if they were home they never locked the door, except at night.

"Hey there, half pint, cheer up. When you get back we can all go out and eat wherever you want."

"Really, Abby?"

"Yes, even if Tony and Gibbs don't come, I'll take you anyplace you want."

"Chuck E Cheese?"

"Yup, if that's where you want to go, then so be it." Abby put her laptop on the kitchen table and hugged her.

"That sounds like a lot of fun. Can we come, too?" Tony asked.

Jenny looked at Tony and giggled. "Of course you can come. You're adults, you can do whatever you want."

"Oh, Peanut, I wish that was the truth." Tony reached out and took her in his arms, hugging her.

Tim was in the living room, setting up his laptop as well. The doorbell rang, and the whole house got very quiet. They knew who it should be. Tony let go of Jenny and walked to the front door.

"Hello, Miss Parks, and how are you today?"

The lady could see the pain and hurt in this man's face. "I'm okay. I'm sorry about this, Tony."

"Hey, it's Jenny I'm worried about."

"I know."

"Please, come in," he said, holding the door open for the social worker.

"Thank you."

She walked in and Tony shut the door. Jenny was almost being pushed out of the kitchen by Gibbs and Abby. Ziva was in town so she would not take as long to get to the location once they used the GPS in the cell phone.

"You ready, honey?"


"No, I don't want to go."

Jenny tried to turn and run, but Abby was quicker. Gibbs was ahead of her and couldn't catch her. Abby bent down to her level.

"No, half-pint, just go and say hi. You will not have to do this much longer. The court will see that Tony and Gibbs are the only people worthy of taking care of you."

"Abby, I don't even know this man. Can't you come with me?"

Abby wanted to, but she knew none of them were even supposed to know the location of the meeting. But they didn't trust anyone with their little girl and would track her with the GPS in Tony's phone and have Ziva watch them the whole time.

"Sorry, half-pint, but none of us can come. But you can bet each and every one of us would rather be there with you than spend the day with each other." Abby winked at the little girl and stood back up.

"Come on, honey, we need to go and meet this man," Miss Parks said.

She had seen the file that Gibbs had found on him and had discussed it, but they couldn't use any of the info just yet since it had all been gotten without a warrant, even though some of it was easy enough to get, like the information about the restraining order.

They left and were driving to the local Burger King. They got there, and the man was in there already, waiting on them. Tim had gotten the location with the GPS in Tony's phone, and they'd called Ziva. She would be there in ten minutes.

When they came in the man walked up to Miss Parks

"Hello, Jenny, my name is Mark Manning. I'm your father," the man said, holding out his hand.

Miss Parks had walked away and gotten in line, watching the two people interact the whole time.

"No, you're not," Jenny said, refusing to take his hand.

"Well, okay," the man said, not knowing what to say next. "How about we get in line and get something to eat?" He was uncomfortable with meeting this little girl, but he knew he would not let two fags raise the child who really should be his. Plus she was very pretty.

Jenny went up and got in line with Miss Parks. Mark went up with them and paid for all the food. They took their trays over to a table. Miss Parks went to a different table.

"Honey, you have to go over there and eat with Mr. Manning."

"But I want to eat with you."

"I know, honey, but you only have an hour and a half to visit with him."

Jenny didn't see Ziva slip in and sit in a corner, eating a salad, watching the whole thing unfold. Jenny went and sat with Mark Manning, the man Tony referred to as ‘the sperm donor.'

"So, do you like school?" he asked.

"Yes," she answered, not going into any detail.

"What's your favorite subject?"

"Science."

"They tell me you like to read."

She shrugged, picking at her food but not eating it.

"What kind of books?"

"Just books." Jenny was saying everything with a sting to it.

The man could tell she didn't want to be there. He really didn't care, he just wanted to take this little girl away from Tony and Gibbs.

"Do you have any friends?"

"Yes."

"What kind of things do you like to play with?"

She shrugged again. "Stuff."

"Jenny, I'm trying to be nice here. I think you should try the same thing," he sad in exasperation.

"You're not my father, you can't tell me what to do." Jenny said almost yelling as she said that.

ZiIva perked, up making sure she didn't have to hurt anyone.

"That's not a nice thing to say. No matter what you say, I AM your father, and you'll be living with me soon," he snapped, almost yelling back.

Miss Parks walked over. "Is everything okay here?"

"Yes," he said, teeth just this side of clenched.

"No," Jenny said, "I want to go home."

Miss Parks looked at her watch. They still had forty-five more minutes left. "Honey, I'm sorry, but we still have forty-five minutes."

"I have to go to the bathroom." Jenny got up and walked to the bathroom.

After about ten minutes Ziva walked in and made sure the little girl was okay. She found Jenny crying in a stall. The door to the restroom opened and Ziva ducked into the empty stall without being seen by Jenny or the woman just entering.

"Jenny, are you okay?" Miss Parks asked.

"Yes."

"You've been in here an awfully long time. Are you sure everything is okay?"

"That man is mean and scares me," Jenny said with a sniff as she opened the door.

"I know you want to go home and be with Tony and Jethro, and I want you to be with them, honey, but right now we have to listen to what the judge thinks."

"The judge is stupid."

"No, honey, she isn't. She's just trying to give you the best, and she thought this is what needs to be happening. She has to see how you are with your biological father before making a final decision. It's only fair, honey."

"It's not fair, and she is mean."

"Okay, honey, let's go back out there. It's not much longer, okay?"

"I have to, don't I?"

"Yes, honey."

Miss Parks put out her hand. Jenny took it and walked back out of the bathroom and into the lobby.

"Now, what happened to you?" Mark Manning almost snapped at her.

"I had to go to the bathroom."

"Not for that long."

Miss Parks frowned at him as she walked away from them.

"You are nothing but a spoiled little brat, you know that?"

"And you're mean."

"You will not be with them much longer, so get used to seeing me."

With those words he got up and walked out, not saying good-bye or anything to her. Miss Parks walked back to get Jenny and they left. Ziva followed them home, pulling in about ten minutes after Jenny was dropped off at home. Miss Parks didn't stay around much after dropping her off.

"So, Peanut, how was it?" Tony asked, sitting in the living room.

All the laptops they'd used to track the GPS in his phone had been put away.

"He was a mean man."

"We know, honey, but you don't have to see him again for another whole month, and we hope by then we can have custody of you."

"He was mean and called me a spoiled brat."

"Oh, honey."

Gibbs, listening to this wanted to kill the man. Fire was in his eyes when he shot a look at Ziva as if to say why did she let it happen. Ziva, not one to back down, took Gibbs into the kitchen and told him what she overheard in the bathroom and what she saw in the dining room. Gibbs was not a happy camper, but Ziva had known she couldn't have shown herself.

They all went to Chuck E Cheese. Tim and Tony found a game to play, Ziva playing with them. She was the person who would sub when Jenny came and dragged one or the other off to play a game with her. Gibbs again was a skee ball champ and won her and Abby the biggest stuffed animals in the place.

After they got home Jenny called her best friend and invited her to stay the night the next weekend. Jenny put Tony on the phone, and her friend Becka's mom got on the phone and they talked. The two parents talked about a sleepover. In the end Becka would be coming home with Jenny and would be picked up sometime late on Saturday. Tony invited them for dinner, and she accepted. She informed him that she thought it was nice to see two men raise a little girl, and told them her husband would not be coming to dinner.
End Notes:
Warnings: thank you for reading and providing feedback. i'm writing
as i go along and would like to take a moment now to warn readers
that there will be major life altering changes coming. while not
wanting to spoil the story for hte readers, i just wanted to let you
know now and i will warn on all future parts as well. This might not
be for a while but given a heads up. I will also warn you that the
story will have a lot of Cliffhangers comeing up

Acknowledgments: I would like to thank G for writng such great SMut
she is the smut queen. She is also great wiht me boucning Ideas off
of and just do not listen to her my Muse is not pure evil. I would
also like to thank my new adviser. BC she so rocks on picking out
stuff and now almost writing the next part i was working on )poor
Gibbs) she so fucking rocks. now wiht out
any more enjoy the reading
part 20 by rednetra
Acknowledgments: THanks again to G for all her rocking work i hopw
you all love. BC your great. I would also like to say that the smut at the end is all mine wiht G jsut claening it up. the locker room BJ is hers.

4 more parts and we find out who gets to raise Jenny.


By the start of March the household was getting a little tense. The men had been very busy with cases at work and had no time for themselves, and Jenny was getting involved with more and more things at school, especially extra-curricular activities. She was now going to art classes since she loved it so much and Tony said she was good. She also had karate once a week, and she still had a weekly shrink appointment.

The men were starting to snap at each other. Even on the weekends they would be running around, Tony with his cooking classes, Gibbs taking Jenny and Becka to the mall shopping or around to other places but never at home. Even if Abby picked up the girls, Gibbs still had mounds of paperwork that never seemed to end.

The ongoing court battle was getting hot and heavy. The one thing the men had going for them was that they both had great jobs and this man could barely keep a job for more then six months

The March supervised visit went just as bad as the others. They still had Ziva trail them and monitor from afar, not that they didn't trust Miss Parks but just in case anything went wrong, Ziva would get Jenny out of there before all else.

Jenny was doing great in school. She was getting all A's and there was talk that after the court case, as long as Jenny was not in school, they would go to Disney World. Gibbs was not too keen on it, but Tony and Jenny both wanted to go so badly that he couldn't and wouldn't say no to them.

About the third week in March, Gibbs and Tony were snapping at each other for stupid stuff. They had not made love since Christmas night and things just kept getting piled on, work, life, and everything else. So Tony had an idea. He knew they both needed alone time but what to do was the problem. Then it hit him, and he called Abby.

"Hey, Abs, I need a favor…Cool. If I can talk to Jenny, you think you can take her for Friday night…I know. I plan on talking to her and hopefully she will understand…Yeah, Jethro and I need some time alone, just the two of us…Yeah, I'm going to plan it all out, bubble bath, the whole works…Thanks, Abs, you're a lifesaver, and tell Ziva I said hi."

Ziva, Tim and Abby were in some kind of a three-way lovers triangle. It was weird and never talked about at work, but outside of work everyone on the team knew. As a matter of fact, they were looking to find a house so they could all move in together. And it wasn't just for the three-way rent split but for sharing each other.

It was Wednesday and Tony took off from work to take Jenny to the dentist. She was very scared about it; this was what had happened to her mom, an accident while returning from the dentist, and now Tony was doing the same thing. Understanding what was going through her mind, Tony said nothing, just held her hand tightly when she clung to him. After they finished at the dentist, Tony took her to Burger King, her favorite place to eat. Watching her play, he thought, ‘Ah, to be a kid again.'

"Jenny, I need to talk to you," Tony said when she returned to their table.

Jenny looked panicked. She knew things at home weren't going well, that Tony and Gibbs would fight when she wasn't in the room and even a few times one or the other would be sleeping on the sofa or Gibbs under the boat again.

"Nothing is wrong, honey, okay?"

"Okay."

"I need to ask you a very big favor. You know Jethro and I love you, right?"

"Yes, and I love you both."

"Good, that makes us both happy."

"You two are breaking up, aren't you?"

"Oh, no, never. Why do you think that?"

"I hear you yelling after I go to bed. I know I shouldn't listen in, but I can't help but hear."

"Oh, Peanut." Tony took the little girl's hand. "Yes, Gibbs and I have been fighting. We've just been going through a bad spot recently. I want to know if you can help us out."

"What can I do to help out adults?"

"Well, I want to know if you would like to sleep over at Abby's on Friday night. I think Gibbs and I just need some time alone."

"So it's my fault," Jenny said, almost in tears.

"Oh, honey, never, not at all. We both have just been very busy with work and everything else and we love taking you to your friend's house and the birthday party you went to last week and all your art classes and even karate. I'm thrilled that you have learned sign language and now Ziva is teaching you Hebrew and when you learn that we plan for me to teach you Italian."

"You still love me and want me to stay with you?"

"With both of our hearts, honey, neither of us would ever give you up without a fight, and right now we are fighting for you. We don't want that mean man to take you away, and we will not let him, believe me."

"Good. So why do you want me to go away?"

"Well, remember when, a long time ago, you asked about Jethro and I if, well, if we have sex?"

Jenny giggled. "Yes. Jethro got all weird."

"Well, honey, when adults love each other, and I mean really love each other, not like I love Abby, Ziva or McGee, but when people like Gibbs and myself love each other sometimes they need adult time to just be alone and hold each other."

"I don't get it."

"Well, that part I am glad, for you really should not get it. But what I'm asking is to set up a romantic night for Gibbs and myself, just to be adults."

"You're going to have sex." Jenny giggled and covered her mouth.

"Well, we might, yes, I won't lie to you. I never have and I won't start now. But we both love each other, so it's okay."

"So, you want me to go away so you can be alone with Jethro."

"If you don't want to, then I'll understand. And this is not to say that we do not love you any less and will not take care of you any less; we will still be doing the same things we always do with you and lots more. Remember you're starting the book club at school soon."

"Yeah, the library teacher and my study teacher liked my idea and they thought it would be nice to do and a few students have signed up for it."

"Oh, Peanut, I am so proud of you, and you have to tell Gibbs when we see him tonight."

Jenny couldn't help but smile from her achievement.

"See, we told you you're not stupid."

"So I'll be staying with Abby?"

"Only if you want to, Peanut. I'm not forcing you on her at all. She was happy when I asked her, saying something about staying up all night and making it like a slumber party and maybe even Ziva joining you both."

"I like them both."

"They're nice."

"Are they in love, Tony?"

"Well, I'm not really sure. I know they're looking for a house to share with Tim."

"Why?"

"Well, I think maybe you're right and they are in love, Peanut, and they all just want to live under the same roof like you, Gibbs and me, we all live in the same house."

"I like living with you both."

"Honey, we love you, too."

"Tony, why do you have Ziva follow me on the supervised visits with that mean man?"

Tony was taking a sip of soda and spit it out his nose, the carbonation burning his nasal passageways. "Um, you know about it?"

"I saw her the second time and then again this past time."

"You're not mad?"

"No, I felt safe with her there. I know she would make sure that man didn't hurt me."

"That's why, Peanut. We trust Miss Parks, we really do, she's a nice lady."

"I like her as well."

"But just in case this man tries to hurt you or her we wanted Ziva to be there."

"How does she know how to find me? We don't go to the same place every time."

"Well, honey, this is our little secret, right?"

"Yup. Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in my eye." Jenny made the motions of crossing her heart and held out her pinky. Tony took the pinky with his own. "Pinky promise."

"Yep. Well, you know how we give you one of our cell phones each time?"

"Yup."

"Well, Tim can track them with his laptop, and we know where you are and Ziva goes there."

"That's sneaky," Jenny said, but her eyes sparkled.

"Yup. You didn't tell Miss Parks, right? We could get into a lot of trouble from that."

"Nope. And I can't now, no matter what."

"Yup." One of Tony's hands was on the little girl's hand, the other was taking a bit of her chicken tenders.

"So, are you going to go out and play with Abby and Ziva that night?"

"Yup, I think it might be fun. I had a little fun with Becka when I slept over, but her dad was scary."

"Yeah, that's why you are always at our house now."

"Yup, you both make it fun and play with us when we play board games."

"We try, honey. So, you can't tell Gibbs any of this. It's our secret."

"Why?"

"Well, I want it to be a surprise for him."

"Oh, okay."

Tony got hold of Abby, who was planning on bailing out early that day if they didn't have any cases that needed her to hang around. She was picking Jenny up from school directly. If not her then Ziva was planning on swinging by and picking her up.

That morning Tony was not getting out of bed when Gibbs got up for his run.

"Baby, I don't feel good today, I think I'm calling out."

Gibbs went into protective mode and was checking his forehead for warmth.

"You feel fine, not warm."

"No, I just think I'm coming down with that bug that's going around the office."

"Then I'm calling Ducky."

"Boss, look, I'm fine, I just need more sleep, that's all it is. I think after a good rest I'll feel much better."

"Tony, what's wrong?" Gibbs had known all week Tony was up to something and that Jenny was in on it.

"Nothing, baby, nothing." Tony kissed the older man on the cheek and curled up with Gibbs' pillow.

"Okay, you stay home, but you had better not be faking it."

Gibbs stroked Tony's arm and decided not to go for a run. Instead he went downstairs and started to make pancakes since he had a little extra time. Since he was the team leader, Tony had already called out. Gibbs went upstairs and woke up Jenny.

"Jethro, where's Tony?" she asked when she entered the kitchen and sat down to eat.

"He's not feeling well."

Jenny smiled.

"What? What's that smile for?"

"Oh, nothing, just smiling."

"You know something. What aren't you telling me?"

"Nothing, really. Look I've got to hurry and get to the bus stop."

Jenny put her plate in the dishwasher after rinsing it and got her coat on and ran to the bus stop.

Gibbs was suspicious but not enough to stay home. If Tony was up to something, he needed to be alone. Maybe it was a surprise. They hadn't been getting a long well lately. They both still loved each other, but they had not been themselves with all the added pressures in their lives. Gibbs was hoping on planning a get away, just him and Tony, but wasn't sure how Jenny would feel with the custody battle going on and everything that was happening.

Gibbs finished his food and went to work early to get a jumpstart, being a man down. At work that day he knew everyone knew something he didn't, and it was bugging him to no end. When he was talking to Ducky about a report even Ducky seemed to know what was going on. They did get a case that day, but it was first thing in the morning, right when Gibbs was getting into the office and it was shut by 3:00 PM since the girlfriend confessed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tony fell back to sleep after Gibbs left the room for another hour, after which he was awakened by a cell phone call from Abby, telling him that everything was good on her end, that she and Ziva had planned a lot of fun games and stuff to make Jenny know this was not about anything that she did. Tony was happy and crawled out of bed. He went in and was looking at the vision in front of him.

Tony was in boxers and in need of a shave and shower. He ran the water and hopped in and started to lather himself up. He wanted to start stroking himself but was hoping that Gibbs would take care of that tonight and didn't what to bust a nut now and waste it for tonight. After a shower he shaved and then got dressed in a faded tight pair of jeans, then he went to the kitchen and found where Gibbs had the cookbooks.

Tony and his cooking classes were not like he led everyone to believe. He'd almost been kicked out the second class for almost burning the place down. Tony wasn't the best person in the kitchen and really should never be allowed near a kitchen without supervision, but he wanted to make this night special. He read through the book and found a dish that looked good and he was sure he could make. He would have to run to the store and get a few things.

He made his list and ran out. He also had the good bubble bath he loved so much that smelled like peppermint, and he was getting a new hand sponge glove from Bath and Bodyworks in the mall. He would also be picking up some Yankee candles from the mall as well. He then stopped at the florist. Gibbs wasn't a flowers kind of guy, but Tony wanted pure romance tonight, and he had a feeling this would help. He bought five-dozen roses and a large bag of just rose petals.

Tony got home about 1:00 PM. Gibbs had just called him when he was walking into the house and Tony said he had just gone to get the mail and was walking back in the house. Gibbs knew he was being lied to, and it killed Tony to lie to him, but it was for a good cause. Tony came in, threw his phone on the table and put the food in the kitchen. He then got the rose petals and laid a trail of them to the bed from the front door. He also lit all the candles in a path to the dining room then up to the bedroom. He didn't light the ones upstairs, just going up the stairs. He would run and light them after Tim called with the signal that Gibbs was leaving work.

Tony went to the kitchen and dragged out the mixer he found in one of the cupboards. He started making homemade fresh dinner rolls after getting the recipe from the web, at Food Network's website. He also had something simmering on the stove. He was making homemade hollandaise sauce. He also had water boiling for some pasta. He reached for the flour canister and found it empty but found a new bag in the cabinet and opened it, and flour went all over the room as he did.

"Shit."

Tony then noticed that his water was boiling over and that the butter had burned. He reached for the pot off the stove but picked it up for a moment then dropped it, slightly burning his hand. The pot fell to the floor, spilling the water everywhere, making a paste of the flour in spots where it was on the floor.

"Fuck."

Then he smelled the chicken burning and there was black smoke coming from the stove.

"Fuck me."

Tony opened it, pulled out the chicken and threw it in the sink.

"Damn it, I can't do a damn thing right, can I?"

Tony was almost on the verge of crying from his special night going so wrong. He grabbed his coat and walked out the door and drove away.

He left his cell phone in the house. Tim tried calling to inform him Gibbs had just left and was in a good mood even if he knew they all were up to something. Abby had left a while ago to pick up Jenny. Tim and Ziva had driven in together that day and they both left and met up with Abby at Imagination Station, a place a lot like Chuck E Cheese but there were more games and things for kids to play with and they had rides.

Gibbs got home, didn't see Tony's car and know that something was wrong with just that. He walked up and saw a few rose petals on the front porch from when Tony had stormed out of the house. He opened the unlocked door and saw the rose petals on the floor and the candles around the house. It smelled great. He walked through and followed the rose petals up to the bedroom but didn't find Tony or Jenny.

He then went into the kitchen and saw that the electric range was still on and a pot was on the floor. Also on the hardwood floor was a paste from the flour and the water and he also found the recipes. Gibbs smiled now, knowing what Tony had done for them. It also then hit him: where was Jenny? He picked up his cell phone, then stopped. Tony wouldn't let just anyone watch her, so he knew she was with Abby. If he called her and said Tony wasn't there, he would worry her even more. Then that would worry Jenny, and she didn't need anymore worry in her life right now.

Gibbs started cleaning up the kitchen. He grabbed a broom and started with the loose flour. He swept it into a pile, then picked it up and disposed of it. He then scraped off the caked on stuff and mopped before moving on to the dishes. It took him about an hour and half to clean up the kitchen. Then he went into the basement to make sure Tony wasn't there. Nope. Okay, now what? He tried calling him, but then he heard the cell phone go off in the living room. Damn, he didn't have his phone.

"If I was Tony, where would I go to blow off steam after everything I planned went to hell?"

Then it hit Gibbs, just where Tony would be. He got into his car and drove like he normally drives and found Tony's car at the NCIS parking garage.

Gibbs parked and walked into the building. The night guard was a little thrown by his appearance because Gibbs didn't hang out at night like a lot of the younger agents did. Gibbs went to the security booth and was looking around on the camera for Tony. Then he found him in the pool swimming.

Gibbs went down to the pool and was standing on the edge, watching while Tony swam a few laps. Tony stopped when he noticed him and was looking at his fully clothed lover.

"You done?"

"What are you doing here?" Tony asked sullenly, pushing the wet hair out of his eyes.

"I came to take someone home."

"Why? What good am I?"

Tony started swimming away and Gibbs did something Tony wasn't expecting; he jumped right in, clothes and all, and was now standing in Tony's way so he couldn't swim away. He slapped Tony's head…hard.

"You will never talk like that again. Am I clear?"

Gibbs was giving Tony the look, the dreaded look that made Tony the only thing in the world in Gibbs' eye, his focus being solely on him.

"Yes," Tony said, his demeanor much like a hurt puppy dog with his tail between his legs. "So, you saw the mess I made?"

"How stupid was it to run out of the house with candles burning?"

Tony looked up at the man. "You saw the kitchen?"

"Yes, I saw the kitchen, and it's cleaned up, but you left the house with candles unattended. You never do that."

"You're not mad about the kitchen?"

"Will you stop worrying about the kitchen? It's fine, except you left the burner on. Tony, promise me you'll never do that again."

Tony was looking back at the water. Gibbs pulled his face up to make him see his eyes.

"Thank you."

"For what? I fucked the whole thing up, everything I touch."

Tony got another head slap.

"Ouch! I get it."

"You're a little slow on the up-take at times. Thank you for the thought and the sentiment. It means a lot, Tony."

" I just wanted to make it special, you know? I thought we could spend the night together, just holding each other and not worrying about anything."

"What about Jenny?"

"Well, the other day, when she had the dentist appointment, I asked her and tried to explain to her that we both love her and love doing everything for her but we needed some us time, and she was okay with that idea. She's with Abby and Ziva, something about painting fingernails and toenails."

"If she comes back with black nails-" Gibbs stopped. "Tony, thank you for trying to make tonight special. Now, how about we get out of the water and dry off and go home and start that night you planned."

"But it's ruined, the food I was trying to cook."

"That isn't what I was talking about. Yes, dinner from you would have been nice, but Tony I saw what you were tying to cook, and I might not have even done well with it. You're still learning, and when you maybe get out of the doghouse with your cooking teacher, you'll learn how to be better at it."

"You know?"

"Yes, I know. She's a friend, and she called me and asked if I was trying to play her or something. I told her nope, that you just couldn't cook." Gibbs did his famous smirk.

"I suck at cooking, boss."

"That's fine. You can't be good at everything, DiNozzo."

Tony smiled. They walked over to the stairs, got out of the pool and walked into the locker room. Gibbs got out of his wet clothing and into the pair of sweats and spare shirt he had in his locker. Before Tony could change his clothing, Gibbs pinned him up against the locker and started kissing him. Tony pushed him off.

"Boss, we're at work. What if someone walks in?"

"Then they can get their own. I like mine all to me."

Gibbs kissed his lover again, his hands moving to Tony's now-erect cock. Tony stopped him and again pushed him away.

"What?"

"Boss, not here. I can't, not at work."

"No one will even know."

"No, I-" Tony broke off on a gasp when Gibbs slid to the floor in front of him.

"Just let me, Tony."

"Boss," Tony said in a strangled voice when Gibbs pulled his wet trunks down, his cock springing out high and hard.

"You're beautiful, Tony, and you belong to me," Gibbs declared, taking Tony's hard cock in one hand and leaning down to kiss the rosy head.

"Oh, God," Tony whimpered, his head falling back startling hard against the locker when Gibbs' mouth began its slide down his erection.

Using a combination of hand, mouth, tongue and teeth, it wasn't long before Gibbs' had Tony shooting down his throat. Tony managed, just barely, to keep from shouting out, but he couldn't seem to stop his hand from continuously hitting the metal lockers, the noise reverberating in the locker room.

"Oh, God, Boss."

"What the hell is that noise?" They heard the words from a voice that seemed to be moving in their direction.

Gibbs carefully tucked Tony's sensitive dick back in his swim trunks and stood up. He was just taking his wet wallet out of his wet pants when someone entered the room. Everyone froze when Matthews, the agent they'd seen at the tree farm, entered the room. They all looked at one another. Matthews' jaw tightened, Tony's eyes widened, and Gibbs' just glared at the other agent.

"Should have known," Matthews muttered before turning and leaving the locker room.

"Boss," Tony said.

He got no further. Gibbs put his head behind his head and pulled him over for a quick, hard kiss, letting Tony taste his own cum from his lover's mouth.

"There's nothing to worry about, Tony. Matthews doesn't know what we were doing, and even if he did, he wouldn't say anything. He has his own secrets, remember."

Tony just shook his head and reached into his locker for his gym bag. "I need to take a shower and get this chlorine off me."

Gibbs put a hand on his arm. "You can shower at home." His look was intense and full of meaning.

One corner of Tony's mouth lifted in a half-smile. "You got it, Boss."

Tony quickly dressed, and they left the building together, each going to their own car and driving home. Tony followed Gibbs, driving just as quickly but without cutting anyone off.

They entered the house, both men taking off their shoes at the door. Gibbs had blown out all the candles before he left, but the scent still lingered.

"Boss, look, thanks for cleaning up the kitchen. I owe you one."

"After that mess I think you owe me a lot more than one." Gibbs smiled and caressed his head, then his cell phone went off.

"Abby, what's the matter?" Gibbs had looked at caller id before answering. "Yes, honey, Tony and I are fine…Yes, we love you, too…We both miss you a great deal as well. Are you having fun…?" Gibbs smiled from the comment Jenny made. "Really? Abby let you paint them black…Okay, that's fine, honey."

Tony took the phone out of his hands. "Hey, Peanut, having fun…? Yes, honey, we both are fine, just hoping you're having fun…Good, I'm glad…Nope, I burned it all…Yeah, but it's fine…Well, honey, have fun, and don't let Abby get out of hand…Love you, honey."

"Her nails are black."

"So? It comes off," Tony said, holding Gibbs by the waist. "Now, how about we just skip dinner and go to desert."

"I like that plan. Go up and light a few candles, and I'll bring up that bottle of champagne we've been saving."

Tony smiled and ran up the stairs, rose petals flying out of the way. Gibbs went in, got the bottle and two glasses and walked upstairs. He smiled at the roses when he noticed them in the dining room. He went upstairs and walked into the bedroom.

Tony had been a busy little boy. Gibbs saw what he was looking for when he walked into the room and saw a naked Tony on the bed. Gibbs poured the bubbly and sipped a little, giving some to Tony, who took a sip.

Gibbs closed the door, then walked across the room slowly. Taking off his shirt first, he let it slide down his back. Tony's eyes were just full of animal lust right now. Then Gibbs undid his belt and pants and stepped out of them. He picked up both his shirt and pants and folded them and placed them on the dresser. Then he stepped out of his tightie whities. His dick was hard as a rock and bouncing. When Gibbs got to the bed Tony moved over. He took Gibbs' cock in his hands and started to stroke it. Then he smiled up at Gibbs.

"You ready?"

"For you, always."

Gibbs took his hands and placed them on both sides of Tony's head and guided his head down. Tony took command and engulfed Gibbs' nine-inch cock all at once. Gibbs head went back and a moan escaped from his lips. Hands still on Tony's head, he guided it back and forth. Tony was swirling his tongue around the head. He had put one hand on Gibbs' ass and the other was supporting him. Tony was picking up speed, up and down. Gibbs was grunting with every push that Tony was giving him. Tony didn't let up. He started to feel Gibbs try to push him away.

"DiNozzo, if you don't stop-"

And before Gibbs could finish the sentence he let loose his building climax into Tony's mouth. A little leaked from the side of Tony's mouth. Tony moved back, just smiling. Gibbs crawled on the bed to his lover. He moved and pinned Tony to the bed. Tony's damp hair was brushing against Gibbs' lightly-haired chest. The sensation made Tony take a deep breath. Gibbs got to Tony's face and licked the white cream off, and then put his mouth over Tony's and was giving a great impression of CPR. Tony was loving the flavor of Gibbs mixed with his saliva.

Tony took Gibbs mouth again. Gibbs hand drifted lightly across his chest, not touching skin but brushing his hairs, light and sensual. Moving his hand down to Tony's now almost gushing cock, Gibbs only smiled and started the decent to the prize, making sure to twist his nipples on the way down. Right then and there Tony almost lost his control. Normally he was good, he could hold out longer than Gibbs, but not right now. Not even the blowjob in the locker room had taken the edge off. Tony started to breathe heavy and moan.

Smiling wickedly, Gibbs picked up Tony's champagne glass off the nightstand and trickled the golden liquid over Tony's chest and stomach, leading in a line to Tony's hard cock. Tony hissed when the cool liquid touched his hot cock. Gibbs put the glass back on the nightstand and paused for just a moment to look at Tony with the champagne sparkling on his beautiful skin.

Bending down, he lapped up the champagne from the chlorine-tinged skin, starting at Tony's nipples and working his way down, his tongue pausing to flick into Tony's navel and the liquid pooled there before going further down till he found Tony's cock, hard and just begging to be sucked.

"That's a good look for you, Tony."

"Shut up and blow me," Tony said, tangling one hand in Gibbs' hair and pulling his head down to his hard cock.

Gibbs only lightly ran his tongue over it, causing Tony to buck up and gasp. He knew just from the reaction that Tony was close to the edge and it wouldn't take much to drive him over the edge. Gibbs was going to torture him. Then right before he was about to cum he was going to go to plan F.

Gibbs was blowing on his cock. Tony's eyes were fluttering and rolling back in his head. Gibbs moved a free hand up to one of Tony's nipples and flicked it, causing Tony's back to arch. Gibbs blew on just the tip of his cock at that same time. He knew Tony was close so he slowed down the pace, just touching the tip with his tongue, then running it down the side, lingering on the extended veins. Tony was nearly whimpering with need.

Gibbs got up and got a towel from the bathroom and the lube from the nightstand drawer. There was a towel next to the bed, but instead he went to the bathroom for one, wanting to tease Tony, to make him want it that much more by making him wait. Then he got onto the bed again and took the whole cock in his mouth in one motion. Tony couldn't hold it back and let go with a load yell.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

He let go of his control and shot his cum into Gibbs' mouth. Gibbs, being a good Marine, didn't let any out of his mouth. Knowing that Tony was super sensitive just then, he started to move his mouth up and down, not letting Tony rest. Tony started to thrash around and shoot another load with in seconds. Gibbs let him rest a little.

Sweat was pouring off both men by that time. Tony couldn't even think right then. Gibbs had just made him blow two loads within seconds of each other. Gibbs didn't give him that much time to recover, though. Tony hadn't even noticed that Gibbs had lubed his fingers.

Tony was so relaxed right then that Gibbs could have shoved his cock in without trying that hard but again it was time to make Tony squeal like a pig. Tony screamed out again as Gibbs penetrated him with his fingers.

"Okay?"

"Great," Tony managed.

"Good. Soon, Tony, soon."

Gibbs moved his fingers back and forth and then he added another one. With his free hand he was lubing his own cock. He had three fingers in Tony, twisting and stretching but not hitting the prostate; he didn't want to push Tony too far just yet. Gibbs normally wouldn't put four fingers in but today he wanted to really make him stretch. Then he moved Tony on his side and lay behind him.

Nibbling on his neck, he inserted his hardness into Tony's waiting hole, making sure to hit the prostate this time. He was biting and nibbling on Tony's neck the whole time, knowing it always drove Tony nuts. His hand was on Tony's chest, rubbing it up and down, moving very slowly. Gibbs himself was close to shooting again. He moved his hand from the hair on Tony's chest and down to Tony's aching cock. He was pushing Tony from behind and now pulling from the front as well. Tony was screaming with every push and pull. Gibbs grunted with every thrust. Tony was the first to shoot his load. Gibbs felt his lover extend himself the last time, the wet slipperiness falling on his hand.

"Ahhh, TONY!"

Both men lay there sweating. The sheets were wet and the room was thick and humid with the scent of sex and the heat from their bodies. Tony was already passed out and sleeping. Gibbs just smiled, taking the towel and wiping the sleeping mound in front of him, leaning over and softly kissing his ear.
End Notes:
Warnings: thank you for reading and providing feedback. i'm writing
as i go along and would like to take a moment now to warn readers
that there will be major life altering changes coming. while not
wanting to spoil the story for hte readers, i just wanted to let you
know now and i will warn on all future parts as well. This might not
be for a while but given a heads up. I will also warn you that the
story will have a lot of Cliffhangers comeing up

Acknowledgments: I would like to thank G for writng such great SMut
she is the smut queen. She is also great wiht me boucning Ideas off
of and just do not listen to her my Muse is not pure evil. I would
also like to thank my new adviser. BC she so rocks on picking out
stuff and now almost writing the next part i was working on )poor
Gibbs) she so fucking rocks. now wiht out
any more enjoy the reading
part 22 by rednetra
Midway through April, both Tony and Gibbs took a week off since
Jenny had spring break. They had planned on a lot of day trips in
the state since they could not take Jenny out of state due to the
custody battle. The court date for that was finally set, and it
would be June first. It was a Thursday, not that it mattered. This,
they were hoping, would be the final one that would decide who got
custody.

The whole team, as well as Marrow and a few other friends, all went
up and testified over the months in favor of the men taking care of
Jenny. The judge even took Jenny aside into her chambers and talked
to the little girl. Most of the time a judge would not do this till
the child was 12 but the judge still wanted to hear what the little
girl said.

Tony had planned a trip to Disney for the family in July, and if
they didn't get a ruling then the lawyers were going to fight so
they could take Jenny there. They weren't flight risks with both of
them working for the government and in the field that they worked.

One day in the first week of May Abby got a call from Tim, who was
in the field on a case. She dropped the phone with a startled cry,
then picked it up again and assured him she would pick Jenny up and
bring her to the hospital. Gibbs had been shot.

Abby walked into the school and was looking at the secretary, who
was looking back at the strange goth chick.

"Yes, can I help you?"

"Yes, my name is Abby Scuitto, and I need to pick up Jenny Bliss."

"One moment, please."

The elderly lady picked up the phone and was talking to someone on
the other end, announcing the goth girl. Abby was very anxious. This
would really hurt Jenny. After a moment of waiting that felt like an
eternity, out walked an attractive younger man.

"Yes, ma'am, I'm the Vice Principal, Mr. Schafer. How can we help
you?"

"Yes, sir. As I said, my name is Abby Scuitto, and I need to pick up
Jenny Bliss."

"Yes, ma'am, and what relation are you to the young girl?" The Vice
Principal was looking up the name on the computer.

"I'm a friend of the family."

"Okay, let me see here, what does it say on the computer screen? Yes
ma'am, your name is down as an emergency contact and that the young
lady can go with you. If I can ask, what is the emergency?"


"My boss, one of the guardians looking after her, was just shot in
the line of duty and I am taking her to the hospital."

The man could see that Abby was jumpy and even for Abby this was a
little more than normal.

"Oh, I see. Let me get the young lady."

The man walked over to the PA system and called over it to Jenny's
classroom, asking for the young lady to come to the office with her
things. Abby was biting her fingernails, waiting for the young girl.
After what seemed like forever but was really only a moment of time,
Jenny came walking around the corner. Jenny could tell that
something was wrong just from Abby being there, but even Jenny know
that this reaction was a little off for Abby. Jenny's pace quickened.

"Abby, what's the matter?"

"Miss Scuitto, please sign the book showing that our young lady here
was excused and accounted for."

"Yeah, sure, right." Abby signed the book. "Thank you, sir."

"If you should need anything, just call the school. Jenny, it was
nice to see you again." The man smiled.

"You, too, sir."

Abby took her hand and they walked out.

"Abby, what's wrong?"

Abby still didn't say anything. They got into the car that was
parked out front. Jenny was practically vibrating with worry over
Abby's unusual behavior.

"Abby?"

"Jenny." Abby turned and looked at the little girl. "There's been an
accident."

"What?ah?what's the matter?" Jenny started to panic now, thinking
the worst, that she'd lost the men.

"Gibbs got hurt on the job. He's in the hospital right now."

Jenny was almost hyperventilating. Abby hadn't put the car in gear
yet. She started to rub the little girl's back, trying to calm her
down.

"Honey, Tim said he was fine at the scene and they took him to the
hospital to remove the bullet."

"Abby, what if" she pauses and starts to quicken her breathing "what
if" still could not finish the statement "what if he dies? What
happens to Tony? Where do I go?"

"Oh, honey, Gibbs is a fighter, nothing will happen."

Abby then put the car in gear and drove to the hospital. When they
got there they walked into the ER, hand in hand.

"Excuse me, I'm looking for-"

She never got to finish the sentence because Tim saw them and walked
over.

"Abby, Jenny, this way."

Tim led them to the bed that Gibbs should be in. Tony was pacing the
floor in the tiny cubicle. He saw them both and stopped. Jenny ran
to him and they hugged. Tony picked up the crying form of Jenny, not
caring that she was getting heavy. After pacing Tony sat down, Jenny
laying her head on his shoulder. She had stopped crying, being held
in his arms.

Then the transporter was bringing Gibbs back from wherever they had
taken him. Tony didn't even remember; he was gone and hurt and that
was all Tony knew.

"Hey there, Sunshine," Gibbs rasped out, mouth dry from the
painkillers.

"Jethro."

Jenny looked into the ice blue eyes. She got off Tony and was trying
to climb up on the bed with Gibbs.

"No, Peanut, let me help."

Tony didn't care if the nurse said no. He picked her up and laid her
in the bed with Gibbs, careful to put her on his good side. The
nurse came in then.

"I'm sorry, but the young girl cannot be in the bed with the
patient."

"Deal with it," was all Tony said, barking it as if he was Gibbs
himself. His family hurt and he was now the protector and had to
look out for them.

"Honey, be nice to the staff, they're only trying to help." Gibbs
was holding Tony's hand and holding Jenny all at the same time.

In walked Ducky with the doctor.

"Well, Jethro, good news. It didn't do too much internal damage. It
just missed the artery."

Gibbs had been shot in the right shoulder.

"They will be taking you up for surgery in a few moments."

"Thanks, Ducky," Tony said; Gibbs was out of it.

"Sir, I'm sorry, but the little girl can't be on Mr. Gibbs' bed."

Tony was shooting daggers now at the doctor.

Ducky, seeing the reaction that he was giving the doctor,
said, "Doctor, may I please see you for moment in private?"

"Yes, Doctor Mallard."

Both the doctors left. Abby and Tim could see them talking in the
hallway, Ducky explaining something to him. Then Ziva came in. She
had taken the shooter, the guy they'd been after, to booking.

"How is he?"

"Good drugs," was what Gibbs said and smiled, voice and smile both a
bit blurry.

Tony was a wreck. Jenny had managed to fall asleep in Gibbs' arms,
emotionally exhausted from worry.

"Is it safe for her-" Abby put her hand on her lover, stopping her
from saying the words and meeting Tony's wrath.

Then Ducky came back in.

"Okay, your Jenny can remain there, but after the surgery they
request that she not lay in the bed."

Tony just looked at the man and kissed the back of Gibbs' hand. Tony
was stroking Jenny's hair and rubbing the back of Gibbs' hand, both
of his family sleeping in the one bed.

"Tony," Abby said when someone in a gray uniform came in.

"Um." Tony snapped out of the thoughts he was having about what
might have happened and losing Gibbs.

"I'm here to take Mr. Gibbs up to surgery. The doctor is scrubbing
in as we speak."

"Um, yeah, sure." Tony didn't quite know what to do.

Tim, seeing Tony so flustered, walked over and woke up Jenny. "Come
on, honey, time to get up. They're taking Gibbs to surgery."

"But I want-"

"No, honey, I know, but they need to make it all clean, so we can
all wait out here, okay? He'll be fine, honey." Tim helped the
little girl off the bed.

Tony walked up with them, holding Gibbs' hand all the way till he
couldn't go any further. Leaning over, he kissed Gibbs till they
broke apart, gasping for air. Tony dropped down into the nearest
chair and sat there crying. After about ten minutes Tim found him
there. Abby and Ziva had taken Jenny to get something to eat.

"You, okay?"

"Pro- Tim, it's my fault. I wasn't there in time."

"Don't, Tony."

"Gibbs got shot because of me."

"No, he didn't, Tony, and you know it. This is in no way your
fault." Tim knew that Tony had been crying.

"Tim, what if-"

"Damn it, Tony, Gibbs will be fine. This is not your fault at all.
You were following his orders."

"Yes, to protect me and not let me get in the way."

"Then it's my fault for not being there, Tony. He told us both to
hold back."

Tony laid his head on Tim's shoulder and was crying again. Tim was
rubbing his teammate and friend's back to soothe him.

"Think you want to go find Jenny and the girls and maybe make sure
Jenny knows that it's okay?"

"Oh, God, I didn't even think."

Tony got up and was almost running out of the waiting area till he
stopped right outside the doors. Tim was walking as he followed him.

"Um, do you know where they are?"

"Yup, in the cafeteria getting food."

Tony hit the elevator and was on his way with Tim to the cafeteria.
When he got there Jenny saw him first and got up and ran to her
caretaker.

"Hey, Peanut."

"Tony, is Jethro okay?"

"Oh, sure, Peanut, he is an old war dog. This won't stop him."

"Really?" Jenny looked up at Tony.

Tony bent down to one knee, going to her level. "Yes, honey. Ducky
said it looked good and with no complications he will be out
tomorrow."

"I'm scared, Tony."

"Oh, honey, don't be. Gibbs will be fine."

Tim walked over and was sitting with both of his lovers. Abby took
Tim's hand and was squeezing it. Ziva took Abby's other hand and was
trying to comfort her after finishing their food. Tony didn't eat a
thing. He was putting on a great front for Jenny but the adults knew
better. Jenny did eat a little.

Gibbs was in surgery for about an hour, after which Ducky had joined
the group in the surgery waiting area when the doctor entered.

"Everything is fine. He will be out of recovery in an hour or so,
then moved to the fourth floor."

Tony had to smile at that. It was there that this all began. They
got a room number that they would be moving him to.

"Okay, thank you, Doctor." Tony shook his hand, then he turned back
to Jenny. "See, Peanut, Gibbs is just fine. We just have to be
careful when hugging the big guy, okay?"

Jenny was nodding her head yes. They all went to the 4th floor and
were waiting there. Beth was on Duty.

"Well, hey there, honey and how are these men treating you?" Beth
asked, talking to Jenny.

"Fine, ma'am."

"Good. I knew they'd treat you like a princess."

"Yes, ma'am." Jenny was holding on to Tony for dear life now.

"And a hello to you, Tony."

"Hey, Beth."

"So, Jethro should be brought up in a few minutes. He'll be in a
private room."

"Thanks, honey." Tony turned to Abby and the rest. "Can you run to
the house and pick up an overnight bag for us?"

"No, they cannot," Beth said firmly.

"What? You let us-"

"I will not let this sweet little girl stay the night here if she
doesn't have to, and I will not let you leave her in the care of
someone else. She is scared enough. Look at the way she is gripping
you. You can stay away from your stud for one night, and if all goes
well he will be discharged some time tomorrow."

Tony was looking at the charge nurse. He knew she was right, but he
didn't like it. "Okay, you're right." He picked up Jenny, who
latched onto him around his neck.

After waiting another ten minutes, Gibbs was wheeled into the room.
He seemed to be sleeping. Tony put Jenny down, but she wouldn't let
go of his hand.

"Okay, Jenny, stay with Abby for a moment, okay, Peanut?"

"No," Jenny barked back.

"Come on, honey, we can paint our nails black again," Abby cajoled.

"No." Jenny latched onto Tony's leg.

"Okay, honey, let's go and see if he's okay." Tony took her hand and
they both walked into the room; the rest of the team stayed in the
hall.

Tony wanted to cry, but he was strong for Jenny. Jenny, Tony could
hear, was sniffling like she was trying to hold back the tears to be
strong for Tony. They both got to his bedside. Tony brought over a
chair that Jenny was kneeling on to see Gibbs better. He was propped
up a little. Jenny still wasn't letting go of Tony's hand as she
looked at Gibbs. Tony, with his free hand, was fussing with stray
hairs on Gibbs' forehead.

"Um," Gibbs moaned.

"Hey, baby."

"Tony."

"In the flesh."

"Where's Jenny? Is she okay?"

"I'm right here, Jethro."

Gibbs smiled and fell back to sleep. Tony kissed his forehead, then
he sat down, took his hand and just held it. Before taking his hand,
he moved the chair over so Jenny could hold his other hand. After
they both were sitting down, the team came in to make sure he was
okay. After seeing for themselves they all left. Ducky said he would
call tonight to make sure everything was okay and see if they needed
anything.

Beth came in and did a round of vitals around 7:30 PM. Gibbs was
still not awake. He was on good painkillers and still weird from the
anesthesia.

"Okay, guys, time to go home."

"But-"

"No buts, young lady. He's fine and will be okay tonight. You both
need to go home and take a hot shower and get some sleep. You both
have a hard road helping him get better."

Jenny didn't argue with the nurse; she could tell from Beth's tone
that she wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Thanks, Beth." Tony got up and hugged the charge nurse.

"Hey, studly, think I can get some of that?"

Tony head spun around at the raspy voice, seeing Gibbs awake and
watching him hug Beth.

"You have ten minutes, and then I kick you out." Beth winked at
Gibbs and Tony.

"Hey, baby."

"Hey. This hurts like hell."

"Jethro, you okay?"

"I am now, Sunshine."

"I don't want to go home. I want to stay with you and Tony."

"Honey, come here." Gibbs couldn't move the arm that she was holding
the hand of. She got closer. "Honey, I love you, and I'm not going
anyplace. I'll be home soon, so take him home and make sure he gets
a shower and eats something, and you both can come back tomorrow."

Jenny was giggling.

"What?"

"Tony's an adult, and you want me to make sure he showers."

"Yup. You know why?"

"No."

"If you don't, he'll stay on the sofa counting the time till he can
get back here."

"Hey, I would not," Tony said indignantly.

"Want to bet?"

"How do you know?"

"Because it's what I would be doing." Gibbs gave the smirk he was
famous for.

"Okay, guys, this good-looking man needs rest, and so do y'all. Now
get the hell out and not till 10:00 Am tomorrow do I want to see the
both of you." Beth was smiling the whole time.

Tony kissed Gibbs with as much passion as when they first kissed but
so lightly as to not hurt him. Jenny kissed him, and he kissed her
temple.

Tony and Jenny stopped at Burger King that night and had fast food
for dinner. Then they got home and Jenny took a hot bath with her
toys. After she got all dried, Tony put her on Gibbs' side of the
bed. She was falling asleep when Tony was getting into a hot bath
himself. It was then and there he was thinking very hard on how to
phrase his resignation. He couldn't lose Gibbs, and he sure
couldn't do this to Jenny.
End Notes:
Warnings: thank you for reading and providing feedback. i'm writing
as i go along and would like to take a moment now to warn readers
that there will be major life altering changes coming. while not
wanting to spoil the story for hte readers, i just wanted to let you
know now and i will warn on all future parts as well. This might not
be for a while but given a heads up. I will also warn you that the
story will have a lot of Cliffhangers comeing up

Acknowledgments: I would like to thank G for writng such great SMut
she is the smut queen. She is also great wiht me boucning Ideas off
of and just do not listen to her my Muse is not pure evil. I would
also like to thank my new adviser. BC she so rocks on picking out
stuff and now almost writing the next part i was working on )poor
Gibbs) she so fucking rocks. now wiht out
any more enjoy the reading
part 23 by rednetra
1 more parts and we find out who gets to raise Jenny, or do we


Moments after Tony and Jenny left the hospital, the patient care
person came in to tell Gibbs about the phone and TV. Along with her
the dietitian came in with a tray for him and asking what he wanted
for tomorrow. Gibbs didn't want anything.

"Pat, give him the egg," Beth said as she walked in holding her
coat.

"Okay, thank you, Mr. Gibbs."

The dietitian left but Beth stayed.

"So how are you holding up?"

"Fine. Why?"

"Cut the crap with me, Jethro, I know better. You're the strong one."

"That transparent, am I?"

"Only because I've been doing this for over twenty years, yeah."

"I can't see that. Only about ten years I'd think. You don't look
old enough to be doing this that long."

"Why, thank you." Beth pointed to the chair. "Mind if I sit for a
moment? Being off duty now I can sit more and my feet are killing
me."

"Sure." Gibbs felt a little weird having her come in just to
talk. "Thanks for helping make them leave. Not that I wanted them
really to leave but"

"The poor little girl has seen enough hospitals for her life, and it
will just make it worse for her to stay here. She is scared enough."

"She's terrified she'll lose one of us."

"She should be. You both work in a dangerous field, and with losing
her mother."

"Yeah, it was hard in the beginning with nightmares."

"She seems to be doing okay, except for tonight."

"She's doing great. She's one of the most popular in her school and
she is so giving," Gibbs said with pride, Beth could see Gibbs
almost glowing.

"Jethro, how are you doing?"

"Fine."

"No, really."

"Really, Beth, I'm okay. Well, except for being shot."

"And why is that?"

"We underestimated the Marine we were questioning."

"And where was your stud?"

"Covering my back."

"Really?" Beth was giving him the evil eye, knowing he was lying.
She'd heard the story and knew he'd told Tony to hang back because
he didn't underestimate the Marine, he had a feeling it would go bad
and it did but for him.

"Yes."

"Well, honey, when you're ready to talk about it honestly, I'll be
back at 8:00 in the morning." Beth got up, patted his good arm and
walked out.

Beth was right. By making Tony hold back, he hadn't had HIS back. He
couldn't have him get hurt. Now what had he done? Jenny would
undoubtedly be waking up all night long with nightmares about
looking for him and he is not there, he is stuck in the hospital. He
picked up the phone and made a call.

"Yes, Tom?Yes, I am fine?We underestimated him?Yes, sir?Well, I'm
not calling about that really?Yes, you'll have my resignation on
your desk within the end of the week?No, it's not that Tom?Yes. Well
I can't do that to them anymore?Yes, I know?No, I've made up my mind?
Yes, sir?Thank you, sir." Gibbs hung up the phone. Tony would go
ballistic with what he just did, but he couldn't do this to Jenny
again, and he had to be there for Tony.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tony only got about two hours of sleep all night. Jenny did wake up
almost every hour. She was screaming Gibbs name, and during one of
the screams she even yelled Daddy. Tony had been crying most of the
night, but on that one he really let the floodgates open. Jenny
didn't even know she was doing it.

After about 6:00 AM rolled around, Jenny settled down and had not
woken up but she was holding onto Tony for deal life. Tony reached
over and picked up his phone; it was about 7:00 AM.

"Yes, sir it is?Yes, sir?Thank you, director?No, sir, but if you
like I can give a statement tomorrow after Special Agent Gibbs is
released?Yes, sir, I know?Sir, you'll have my resignation on your
desk within the next day?Sir?Yes, sir after yesterday I have done a
lot of thinking, and I have a bigger job now, and I have to be there
for both of them?No, sir, I've made up my mind?No, sir, I haven't
talked to Jethro?Sir?Thank you, sir." Tony had just given up his
second love in the world. But his first, his family, came first; he
needed to make sure he didn't get hurt in the field for Jenny and
Gibbs' sake.

"Hey, Peanut, time to get up. We can get something to eat, then go
see Gibbs."

"Um, what's happened? Where-" and then Jenny remembered what had
transpired the day before.

"Oh, Tony, what's going to happen?" Jenny was sobbing into Tony's
old T-shirt and using it as a tissue.

"Nothing, honey. Gibbs is fine. He should be coming home today
sometime."

"Tony, I'm scared."

"Oh, Peanut, don't, it's fine, honey." Tony was stroking her
hair. "Now, let's get dressed and we can go to the diner and get
something to eat and take some real food to Gibbs, how does that
sound?"

"ok." She said weakly

Jenny pulled back, then wiped her nose on Tony's shirt. He just
smiled. At one time in his life, not to long ago, that would have
grossed him out, but now it was fine and he almost enjoyed it.

Tony, growing up, always knew he was gay and would not get children;
it was part of the reason he'd donated sperm in college. At least
his genes would be out there somehow. Now he'd found a daughter he
never really knew he'd wanted, and now he wouldn't change anything
except the fact of why. He loved Jenny now as his own. He loved her
before, but now she was his or would be, he knew the judge would
rule in their favor. Abby had done more digging, and the man
couldn't keep a job for long, and he had some problems with
gambling. His viewpoints would also not be in his favor. He was a
bigot and didn't hide it at all.

Tony was daydreaming.

"Tony." Jenny started to shake him out of it.

"Hey, Peanut, what?"

"Just, you looked all weird. You okay?"

"Yup, just thanking God for you." Tony kissed the little girl on the
head. "Now let's get dressed and get food. I'm hungry."

"Me, too." Jenny climbed off the large, comfy bed and walked up to
her room, Tramp following her the whole time. Tramp never left her
side when she was in the house.

Tony got dressed and he met Jenny in the hallway. She only had on a
shirt and jeans.

"Do I have to go to school?"

"Not today, honey, but tomorrow, yes."

"But who'll take care of Jethro?"

"I will. I talked to our boss, and I have a few days off." He didn't
want to tell her just yet about resigning because he wanted to tell
Gibbs first.

They went downstairs and she fed Tramp and Tony put him out on the
run. Tony came back in, letting Tramp run around for a few minutes.

"So, Peanut, your election is this week, right?"

"Yup, Friday."

"I'm very proud of you."

"Really?"

"Oh, yes, and I'm sure Jethro is as well. You've done so well in
school."

"Yeah, I like school now, the teacher and my friends."

"Good, I'm glad. So, are you happy about going to Disney?"

"Yep. I want to have breakfast with the princesses, and I want to
get autographs. This one kid, she was telling me all about it."

"That sounds like a lot of fun. We can make a game of it. We can see
of all of us who gets the most."

"Cool, that sounds fun. Tony, do I still get an allowance?"

Tony had not even given it much thought since Christmas. She'd never
asked for money since. "Yeah, sure, why, honey? You always clear the
table and you keep your room almost as spotless as Gibbs keeps the
house, and you always feed Tramp. Well, the other week you didn't,
but you were sick, so that doesn't count."

"Good. You think I can get some of it? I want to buy Abby and
everyone gifts while I'm there."

Tony smiled. Jenny was always giving to other people.

"Sure, honey, I think we can make that happen. I even think there is
something called Disney Bucks. We can go to the mall this weekend
and get some and that can be what you spend on anything you want."

"Anything?"

"Yep. I also have to get a new camera for the trip and make sure we
get enough memory for the pics."

"I'm so happy about this trip, but-" Jenny stopped.

Tony heard barking out back.

"Hold that thought, Peanut, let me go get Tramp." Tony went out, got
him and brought him in. Tony walked back in right behind him,
finding Jenny was almost in tears again.

"Hey, why so glum? You were just so happy."

"What if-" she sniffled "-the judge doesn't let me stay?"

"Oh, honey, that's not going to happen."

"You don't know."

"You're right, honey, I can't tell you for sure, but I have a good
feeling about it. This man, he has been mean to you and you told the
social worker everything he ever said to you mean and that will get
back to the judge that he is just not a good man. The judge will see
that, trust me, honey."

Jenny hugged the man in front of her.

"Now, let's get going. I'm so hungry I could eat the table." Tony
smiled at her, and she giggled back.

They drove to the diner and had breakfast. They ordered Gibbs the
hungry man's special with all the meat and eggs. He was going to be
very hungry. After getting that it was about 9:15 AM. They drove to
the hospital.

"Tony, Nurse Beth will be mad."

"Why, Peanut?" They were in the elevator.

"She said not to come before 10:00."

"Well, maybe she won't notice." Tony winked at her.

They got off the elevator and walked down the hall, trying not to
look as they passed the nurse's station.

"Stop right there, you two. I seem to remember telling you not
before 10:00."

Tony turned around and was smiling his big smile at her. Jenny
looked like a dear caught in headlights.

"Nope, your lovely smile is not going to work on me, young man. What
are you doing here?"

Tony with his wit said, "Bringing the inmate contraband," as he held
up the Styrofoam box. He winked and smiled.

Beth was trying to keep a straight face. "You know better about that
kind of stuff." She walked over, took the takeout Styrofoam, opened
it and stole a strip of bacon. "Have to make sure it's not poisoned.
Now, get your hinnies in there. The rest of the staff can't stand
him. He is barking at everyone."

"Well, did you give him coffee?"

"Heck, no. Make him even worse with that kind of stimulant."

"Oh, honey, coffee is how you soften a wild Gibbs."

Beth led him over to the coffee maker in the nurse's room, and he
poured Gibbs a big cup. Beth had found a large, empty plastic cup.
Tony wasn't happy he'd forgotten the good stuff at home, but Gibbs
used to drink tar, so this should be a lot better. He and Jenny back
to the room. Gibbs was almost frothing at the mouth.

"Hi, Jethro." Jenny went running into the room, almost climbing on
the bed.

"Hey, Sunshine." He looked at and smiled at his younger lover. "You
had better have coffee with that smile."

"Coffee tames the wild Gibbs." Tony lifted up the plastic cup he'd
just poured. "It's not the good stuff, but it is coffee."

Tony walked in, handed him the hot liquid and he almost drank it in
one sip. Then he opened his food and dug into that.

"So, when can we spring you?"

`The doctor was in just a few moments ago and said it looks like I
should be getting out around noon since there was not a lot of blood
loss and the bullet didn't really hit anything but muscle. He said
he would give me some painkillers and to follow up with Ducky. Hey,
on the way home can we stop at the mall? I want to pick up a few
books."

"Boss, I'm not sure if that's the best idea. You just got shot."
Tony shocked that Gibbs wanted to go to the mall.

"My shoulder is fine, DiNozzo."

"Well, we'll ask the doctor before we leave, and he will make that
decision."

Tony walked over and gave his lover a kiss for the first time since
coming into the room. They heard a cough from the door.

"Tom."

"Director Marrow, sir." Gibbs had known the man for many years, but
Tony still felt weird calling him by his first name.

"Gentlemen."

"Hello, Mr. Marrow, sir." Jenny was sitting in a chair by the bed..

"Well, hello, honey. Can you do me a favor, honey?"

"Sure."

"Think you can go out and talk with that nice nurse for a moment? I
need to talk to the men."

Jenny looked scared. She was worried about losing them again.

"Jenny, come here," Gibbs said.

"Yes, Jethro?"

`Tony and I are fine, honey, you didn't lose us, and we'll be home
again tonight. Go out and tell Beth about your book club at school."

"But-"

"Peanut, you can still see us through the window."

"Okay." She walked out, looking back every few steps.

Tony shut the door as Beth began talking to Jenny.

"So, have the two of you talked yet?"

Both men had talked to Tom but not to each other.

"Okay, from the blank looks on your faces, I'm guessing that the
other one doesn't know what you're doing. I am going to say I will
hold onto your requests for now and hope that you both will talk it
over and then you can report back to me. Till then I have talked
with your doctor, Jethro, and you are being taken off duty for the
next two months, then only light duty for a little longer. After
that Ducky will determine what next. Am I clear, gentlemen?"

"Yes, sir," they both said in unison.

"Good. Now Agent DiNozzo, as I am sure Agent Gibbs will be of little
use to himself, I am guessing you're asking for a few days of
vacation."

"Yes, sir."

"Fine, you can have as long as you need. Also this will not affect
your vacation plans for the last week of July. That has been
approved, and she deserves to go to Disney with her new fathers
since I am sure the judge will rule in your favor. Jimmy and I took
little Tommy there last year, and we had a blast."

"Thank you, Tom."

"Get better, Jethro. Tony, have a good day and think about what you
both talked to me about." Director marrow nodded his head and walked
out and was talking to Jenny. Gibbs knew he was doing this to
distract her.

"You called Marrow and told him what?" Gibbs almost barked at Tony.

"I tendered my resignation, and I am guessing you did the same."

"Tony, we didn't even talk about it."

"Then, baby, we're both guilty."

"Not the point."

"Yes, it is the point. After last night I will not put that little
girl through that again. She woke up every hour with nightmares,
Jethro. She even yelled out for her daddy, Gibbs. No, this is the
point. I HAVE thought about it."

Gibbs grabbed him and pulled him in for a kiss.

"Jethro-"

Gibbs kissed him again. "You done and letting me talk yet?"

Tony smiled.

"Tony, I'm older. I'm due for retirement anyway, so let me."

"Boss, we both love our job, and neither of us will be happy with
the other quitting. Nether of us are going to win this conversation."

"Tony, you can't quit. This job is the longest one you've ever had."

Gibbs was holding Tony's hand. Blue eyes were locked with hazel.
They knew Beth and Tom were keeping their daughter busy.

"Jethro, we have a new job, and that one is much more important then
the one we had. It's not like I need the money. Hell I could give
over half away and still have enough for us to live like kings on. I
want to do this. I'm not rushing into it. I thought about it all
last night, and it hurt even more when she would wake up thinking
about you and me getting hurt or worse."

"Tony, don't think like that."

"I have to, Gibbs, we both do. I love you with all my heart, but I
love that little girl just as much."

"Tony, I'm the same way, but this is just rash. You're only doing it
because I got hurt."

"Hurt because you made me hang back. I told you not to protect me on
the job."

"Damn it, Tony, it could be you in this bed."

"You're right, Jethro, it could have been me, but no, you had to go
and play God." Tony was pissed and it showed in his angry words.

"Like you said, I'm your knight in shining armor."

"Yes, baby, and I love you for many more reasons, but it is not
going to work. We both are no longer effective at our job. Before
you say it, a transfer to a new team would not do it either since we
would be thinking of the other one out on a job and too worried and
might fuck up and get ourselves hurt or worse someone else that we
are working with."

"So that's it, we both are retiring."

"No, you're not."

"Yes, Tony, for the same damn reason you just gave me, plus one
more. I am old, I am at that age for retirement."

"You're not old." Tony was trying to hold it together.

"Yes, I am, Tony, no matter how you want to look at it. I am, and
it's getting harder and harder each time I'm out in the field for me
to keep up. I'm in great shape, I know, but still my bones ache and
my eyesight is going."

Tony laid his head on Gibbs' good shoulder. Gibbs was stroking his
head when the door opened.

"Tony, are you okay?"

Tony looked up and saw Jenny standing in the door. Tom nodded. He
knew the answer he needed was right there. Both men had just left
his employment. He wasn't happy, but he also knew the reason and
could understand that. He and Jimmy about two years ago had adopted
a little boy. It was easier for him and Jimmy since neither had to
go out and get their hands dirty in the same way as the agents did.

"Yes, Peanut. Come here, please, Jethro and I have to talk to you."

`Tony, no."

"Boss, she has a right to know now. This affects her just as much as
us. Plus she might be happier."

Jenny walked over to them, and Tony put her on the chair. She was
standing, Tony holding her steady.

"Honey, Jethro and I are no longer working for NCIS."

"Why?"

"Well, last night showed both Tony and myself that you are more
important and we can't risk one of us getting hurt. You're much too
important to us."

Jenny didn't know what to think. She didn't know what it cost the
two men to do what they'd just done. But she knew she would be happy
since then she would not have to sit in the lab with Abby for hours
on end, bored.

"So I won't have to sit in the lab with Abby and be bored?"

"Nope, not anymore, and we won't have to go out of town like we did
that one time. It was only overnight but still now we will be home
all the time."

"We might kill each other, boss," Tony said humorously.

"Nope, we take up hobbies. I know you love the charity functions, so
now you can do that kind of thing, and maybe now I can build Jenny
that toy box."

"Will my name change?" Jenny suddenly asked out of the blue.

"What do you mean, Peanut?"

"Well, I overheard you both talking a few weeks ago about the judge
thing and she would give me to you and not that mean person."

"Well, what do you want, honey? I think you're old enough to make
that choice. What about you, Tony?"

"Right with you, boss. You're a big girl and can make up your own
mind."

"Can I think about it?"

"Sure, Sunshine."

"If I do, whose would I get, Tony's or yours, Jethro?"

"Both."

"Both? How?"

"We put a hyphen in the middle so it would be DiNozzo-Gibbs."

"Why me first, boss?"

"Why not?"

Tony just smirked. Yeah, why not. The doctor walked in and Beth was
with him.

"Get down from there right now, honey," Beth was saying it more for
Tony than her.
Tony picked her up and was holding her. He moved her so she was
sitting on the bed by Gibbs' legs. Beth just smirked at him.

"Well, Mr. Gibbs, everything looks good, just keep your arm in a
sling for a little while. I would say a week, then follow up with
Doctor Mallard, he will take good care of you. Here are your
discharge papers, and it was nice seeing you."

Tony shook the man's hand and thanked him with a full heart.

"Um, doctor."

The doc stopped right before the door.

"It's okay for me to go out and about just not to overdo it, right?"
Gibbs asked, looking right at Tony and smiling.

"Yes, just take it easy and don't overdo it or use that arm and you
should be fine." He walked out.

"Okay, boss, we can stop at the mall."

"Make it sound like a chore, DiNozzo. You're the one saying to me
that shopping was an art form and that you are an artist. "

"We can go to the mall. Cool! Can I get a new book? I'm done with
the one I had."

"Sure, Peanut, and we can get the Disney Bucks we talked about."

"Jethro, please sign here." Beth handed him the paperwork for
getting out. "Now, here is the script for the pain killers, make
sure he takes them, Jenny, you can do that, right?"

"Yes, ma'am. Ducky tells me I have to tell him when they do stuff
and get sick."

"Well, I'm happy to know that they are in your good hands. Now,
don't overdo it at the mall, Jethro, and your chariot will be here
in a moment. Will you like to be his chauffeur, honey?"

"Yes, ma'am," Tony and Jenny both said, nodding.

Beth walked out and went to get a wheelchair.

"Okay, let's get Gibbs into the clothing we brought for him, honey.
He and I are going to go in the bathroom and get him dressed. You
stay out here and watch for the wheelchair." Tony had packed a pair
of sweats and a shirt and briefs for Gibbs. Tony helped Gibbs off
the bed. He was in a little pain, not much, but when he moved off
the bed the pain shot through him. He wouldn't make it shopping that
much after all. Tony could see it in his face.

Tony helped Gibbs off with the hospital gown. Gibbs used Tony as a
balance as Tony bent down to help put the briefs on. Tony watched as
his favorite play toy in the world went away but he gave it a quick
kiss before it was covered. Gibbs took in air.

"Not fair."

"Neither was sleeping in a half empty bed," Tony said with a smirk.

He put the sweats on him. Tony stood and took off the sling, and the
shirt he grabbed was a button down. He slipped it over his bad arm
and Gibbs all but yelled in pain.

Tony stopped and kissed his lover. "Sorry, baby."

"I know, Tony."

Gibbs wasn't pissed at him. Tony put the other arm in, and then
buttoned it up and put the arm back into the sling. There was a
knock on the door, and they opened it to see Jenny holding the
wheelchair.

Gibbs sat in it, and with Tony's help Jenny pushed him out. Tony had
used valet parking to get the Mercedes. The man pulled up, and Tony
tipped him. Tony helped Gibbs into the car. Their first stop was the
drugstore where they got the script filled. When Tony's phone went
off, Gibbs picked it up.

"Gibbs?Yes, Abby it is Tony's phone. You're smart?What??Well, we've
just talked about it ourselves. News travels fast?The director had
to move Tim and Ziva? I was hoping he would keep them on the same
team?.Yes, Abby we will be home in a little over an hour. We're
stopping at the mall. You can come over and yell at us then?Yes,
Abby, it's for real?Thanks, Abs."

"Is Abby pissed?"

"Well, Tim and Ziva got a transfer off my team since it is no longer
my team. It would have gone to you, but?"

"I know, boss. Tim is good but still raw, and well, Ziva is Ziva."

"I like Ziva," Jenny said from the backseat. "She's teaching me a
new language."

"Yes, she is, honey, and you're doing great, she says."

Tony stopped at Burger King and got Jenny a big kids meal and a cup
of coffee for Jethro.

"Here, take one," he said, holding out one of the brightly colored
pills he'd just picked up.

"No, Tony, I will be out in an hour."

Tony just looked at him.

"Jethro, Beth said you need to take your medication," Jenny reminded
him.

"I know, Sunshine, but it will make me sleepy. I'll take it after we
leave the mall, I promise."

"Okay."

Tony put it away when Jenny said that knowing Gibbs would not lie to
her. Tony pulled into the mall and parked the SUV. Jenny took Gibbs
good hand and walked into the mall. Waldens was right there at this
entrance. Gibbs walked in to the travel section. Jenny went to the
kid's section and Tony was looking at magazines. Gibbs picked up a
few books on Disney. Now that they had the time, he was going to
plan it down to the second with what to do and where to do it. Jenny
saw the books and smiled.

"Yes, honey, we're going to call and make the arrangements later,
maybe tomorrow."

"Cool. Tony, Tony, look what Jethro got!" Jenny ran over and got
Tony's hand and dragged him to see all the Disney books.

"That's cool. We can call tomorrow with info that I am sure Jethro
already has. We're staying at the Contemporary. It is so cool, the
monorail goes right through it."

"Cool."

Gibbs looked at both of them, how excited they were. This trip would
be fun and expensive, but his family was worth it. Jenny got a few
more American Girl books, then they walked over to the Disney store.
They had all the summer stuff. Tony got a catalog and then found a
few little things he loved and had to get for Jenny. She needed a
new bathing suit, and they had a Tinkerbell one that was too cute;
even Gibbs thought so.

"Hey, guys, let's hurry this up. I think I'm in need of a pill."
Gibbs smiled even though the pain was killing him. Tony saw it in
his lover's face and paid for their stuff.

"Tony, the Disney Bucks thing you said."

"You're right, honey. Okay, Jethro, Jenny would like to know if she
got an allowance. I said yes she would and she wants to get Disney
Bucks for our trip."

"Sounds like a plan to me. How about we get her 150. That should be
around right with all the chores she has done since her last time."

"Quite right."

Tony turned to the cast member and paid for all the stuff. Tony was
calling the catalog that night and ordering a few things for Jenny
and him and Gibbs.

They stopped at the good coffee shop and got Gibbs a new flavor.
Gibbs took the pain pill and they drove home. They didn't know it at
that point but someone was following them.

When they got home that someone drove away knowing no one had seen
them. They helped Gibbs in the house, and he was sleepy. After a
small argument they put Gibbs on the sofa and Jenny covered him with
the throw. Tony knew that the team would be there, well his friends,
it was not a team any longer.

He took out the menus and was ordering Pizza tonight for them all.
While waiting for Abby he ordered from the catalog, three more
swimsuits for Jenny. He ordered every beach towel they had and the
matching luggage set. He ordered two of them, one from each set. He
also ordered the swim trunks for him and Gibbs; they had a few kinds
so he went for the magic one for Gibbs and the Stitch one for him.
He also ordered a few shirts. He gave them his credit card, and
they were going to ship it.

While looking around he saw the travel part and thought about it.
Why not? They knew when they wanted to go and what would this part
hurt. He called. He was greeted by a very nice man and they talked.
In the end Tony booked the presidential suite in the Contemporary.
It was large enough for them all to stay in and have their own room.
He also had a private limo service picking them up and taking them
back to the airport. First class airplane seats. They had a meal
plan also. Tony had put in the file they wanted juice boxes and
fruit snacks in the hotel room fridge. Also Tony booked the hottest
ticket for character breakfast and they were dining with the
princesses.

They were booked to arrive August first and leave August ninth. That
was a long time, and he knew they would all be happy. They would not
be leaving the park so a car was not needed. He could get someone to
stay at the house while they were gone and take care of the dog and
such. Jenny was watching TV in the living room and watching Gibbs
sleep. Tony smiled. He had a confirmation number and everything
written down since he knew that Gibbs would want as much details as
he could get.

Then the team showed up. They happened to be altogether, even Ducky.
When they came in, Ducky woke Gibbs up to see the wound and gave
Tony instructions on how to change the dressing everyday. Then they
all talked about them both retiring. Their friends understood but
they were not happy to be splitting up the team. They ate the pizza
after it arrived and drank beer and what not. Gibbs had coffee.
Ducky would not let him mix beer with painkillers. He was groggy
most of the night. After he passed out the sixth time everyone left.
Tony got Jenny into bed. She was not allowed to read tonight since
she had school in the morning. Then Tony went and got Gibbs up to
the bedroom. He was pretty coherent.

"Boss?"

"Yes, honey."

"I booked the trip."

"You did what?"

"Well, I booked the trip. I have all the details for you, but we are
staying from the first to the ninth of August and we have the
presidential suite and first class airplane seats."

"Tony, I wish you would've waited. We don't need all that."

"No, you're right, but I wanted it. We have not had a family
vacation, so go overboard on the first one. Please, honey. The room
will be big enough for Jenny to be in the same area but have her own
room and we have a jacuzzi and we will need it after walking around
all day."

"Tony."

Gibbs was lying in bed. Tony was getting undressed. He took off all
his clothing and he slinked into the bed, pulling Gibbs onto him.

"That is a lot."

"So? Gibbs, we don't have to worry about it. Let's go all out and
make it special for her."

"And you."

"Well, yes. I went a few times with frat brothers and we had a
blast."

"Okay, honey."

"Plus we have breakfast with the princesses the one day; it is the
hottest ticket."

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why are we doing that?"

"Boss, it is part of the experience. You eat with the character and
get autographs and I told Jenny we would be having a contest to see
who can get the most."

"Okay, honey, let's make it great. I got the books and I will plan
it down to the minute."

Tony just smiled. He kissed Gibbs. They kissed for about thirty
minutes. Gibbs wanted to do more, but Tony wouldn't let him. Not
tonight after he just got out of the hospital.
End Notes:
Warnings: thank you for reading and providing feedback. i'm writing
as i go along and would like to take a moment now to warn readers
that there will be major life altering changes coming. while not
wanting to spoil the story for hte readers, i just wanted to let you
know now and i will warn on all future parts as well. This might not
be for a while but given a heads up. I will also warn you that the
story will have a lot of Cliffhangers comeing up

Acknowledgments: I would like to thank G for writng such great SMut
she is the smut queen. She is also great wiht me boucning Ideas off
of and just do not listen to her my Muse is not pure evil. I would
also like to thank my new adviser. BC she so rocks on picking out
stuff and now almost writing the next part i was working on )poor
Gibbs) she so fucking rocks. now wiht out
any more enjoy the reading
Part 24/24 by rednetra
That Friday Jenny's school had the election for class president and
Jenny won. She was so happy, and they took her out to dinner and the
whole team celebrated. Both men officially turned in their
resignations. They did not know that Tom just put them in his top
drawer. He had a feeling that one or both would be back in some way
or another. It wasn't like they both didn't have days to spare.
Gibbs could take off a whole year and a half and still have days to
spare and Tony could take a good six months off and have days to
spare.

The following week Jenny got done with school. The next day they all
piled into the car and did a lot of day trips again, much like
Spring break. They didn't notice that every time they went someplace
they were being tailed; they had no reason to suspect. Tony was a
little weirded out about something but he couldn't put his finger on
why.

Time was moving fast, but not fast enough for Jenny. She was so
looking forward to the Disney trip. She would sit with Gibbs hours
on end planning what to do and where to eat and activities. They
planned a hidden Mickey hunt everyday and they would keep score and
at the end of the day see who found the most. They could not tell
other people where they found them.

The first week of June the phone rang and Jenny picked up the house
phone.

"Gibbs-DiNozzo residence?Yes, sir, one moment please." Jenny put the
phone down and walked into the study where Tony was on the computer.

"Tony, someone is on the phone for you. They asked for Anthony."

"Thanks, Peanut." Tony patted her head and she followed him out.

Tony picked up the phone. "Tony DiNozzo here?Yes, nice to meet you
as well?No, please ?Shit...No, sorry?Yes, he is my father, but this
has nothing to do with him?Good, I'm glad to hear that?Yes, well we
are planning the first day to just hang at the hotel?Really, they
do? Is there anyway that we can have two reserved and maybe a
sailboat?Cool then, yes, please do?No, we need to cancel the limo my
partner-buddy arranged something for us?Good, thank you?Yes, I would
like to add a few requests to be delivered to our room everyday?Yes,
everyday I would like a cart of danishes, bagels with all the
different kinds of spread, an arrangement of cereals with milk as
well as a fresh pot of Blue Hawaiian made and brought into the room
no later then 6:00 AM every day?Good, yes, we might take that under
consideration."

Tony canceled what he was planning for a commitment question and
trading of rings and just formed a better plan. "Yes, sir I remember
reading something about babysitting services?Good, the first day we
would like four different choices and we will interview and our
daughter will pick the one she likes. This can be arranged??Yes,
sir, money really is not a problem." Tony had just said what this
man wanted to hear. "Yes, sir, we would also like a guide for each
park, maybe even two days in a row?Good. Also, is there a way to
make sure my daughter gets to ride up front in the monorail??Good,
I'm happy to hear that?Yes, I would also like the chief's table at
Victoria and Alberts?Yes, that is one of the nights we will need the
babysitter. I also read something about a private dinner yacht?Yes,
I would like that as well one night, the fifth night there?.Yes, we
would like that to be our first character breakfast?Good, I'm glad
to hear that?.No, just the three of us will be attending the trip?
Yes, myself and my husband and our daughter?Good. If I have any
other things I need I will call the hotel and ask for you?Good, and
thank you." Tony hung up the phone, looking at Jenny sitting on the
sofa looking at him with a long face.

"What's wrong, Peanut?"

"You want me to have a babysitter?"

"Hey, let's go shopping. I need to get a gift for Jethro, and I'll
explain why I'd like you to stay with someone, okay?"

"Okay."

"Let me go tell Gibbs where we're going."

Tony walked out of the room and down to the basement, walked up
behind him and put his arms around Gibbs' waist, leaning in and
taking a big whiff of the man's scent.

"Damn, that makes me horny."

"I know."

Gibbs turned around and kissed Tony, hard, his tongue asking for
entrance, and Tony let it happen. Gibbs hit all the right spots in
moments and Tony was purring. Gibbs knew how to get Tony going. Then
he just stopped cold and looked at Tony, who was lost in space for a
moment till he came back to Earth.

"You okay?"

"You are such a tease, you are so getting it tonight."

Gibbs just gave him a wicked smile.

"Yeah, Jenny and I are running out. I need to get a few more things
for the trip."

"Tony, you just got two sets of luggage and I am guessing every
towel and swimsuit for Jenny. What else could we need?"

"Well, I would like to get a new camera and maybe a portable DVD
player for Jenny if she wants to watch TV. Oh, and the concierge
just called, and I made a few plans. Like we will be getting a cart
of food for breakfast everyday delivered to the room."

"Why? I thought we were doing character breakfast. I have them all
planned for the day and everything."

"I know, baby, but what happens if Jenny gets up at say 6:00 AM
since she is so excited and she gets hungry? There will be no snack
food but fruit snacks. I don't know about you, but I don't want our
daughter eating that kind of junk before we go and play with
Mickey." Tony lit up when he said that part.

"Okay, good point."

"So you, Mr. Planner; I talked to the man about getting a tour
guide. I know you're planning everything, but you might miss little
things."

"Tony, it's okay. I was going to get Jenny a Mickey Pal. It's this
new thing they have that is like a tour guide so we can do both."

"Okay. Well, how about you call him and let him know what you have
planned. I just want you to know now I asked him to get us a
babysitter."

"No, not flying this time."

"Jethro, baby, why?"

"Tony, she can barely stay with Abby."

"Baby, I asked the man to give us like four people and Jenny will
make the choice. I want to take you out a few nights, and kids are
not allowed at this one place, and you can use the new tux you have,
and the other, well it is a surprise."

"NO."

"What if she goes for it? Will you let it happen then?" Tony got all
doe-eyed.

Gibbs tried not to look at him but they were noses away from each
other and it was impossible.

"Only, and only, if she is okay with it, and we get the person's
name and call Abby."

"I was thinking the same thing. Also, he said they have boats on the
lake, and I asked to get a few of the small speedboats for an hour
or so and then a sailboat for the rest of the afternoon for our
first day when we land."

Gibbs just kissed his lover.

"I am guessing you like that."

"Tony, you know I love to sail."

"I know, it's why I made them. Just do me a favor, okay, baby?"

"What?"

"Don't go snooping for what I have planned with the man. Yes, I am
taking you to Victoria and Alberts, but just?"

"Tony, I plan on a few things myself, so don't worry."

Gibbs was going to go out and get them rings and propose to Tony
sometime during the trip when the moment was right, but he wanted
Jenny there for it so he had to pick the perfect location. He was
thinking in the castle itself.

Tony walked back to Jenny, and they got into their Mercedes and
drove away. Still being tailed and the tail was good since Tony had
no clue that they were being followed.

"So, where are we going, Tony?"

"The mall, honey. Okay, I talked to Gibbs. He said as long as you
said it was okay that we can get a babysitter while on the trip."

"Why? You want adult time?"

Tony just smiled. "Well, kind of, honey, yes. But not for the reason
you think. See?hold on, honey." Tony pulled into the mall parking
lot and found a spot and turned the motor off. "See, Peanut, you
know I love Jethro."

"Yes, and he loves you, and you both love me."

"Right. Well, you've seen movies where two people who love each
other get married, well, we can't get married like other couples
since it is not legal."

"Why?"

"The same reason people don't understand two men loving each other,
they think it is wrong."

"They're stupid."

Tony just smiled. "Yes, honey. Well, I want to get Jethro a ring and
officially ask him to marry me and be my husband."

"But you already call him that."

"Yes, you're right, Peanut, but this way it is official in both our
eyes, so I plan on taking him to this very expensive place that
doesn't allow children. I know you're much older than most kids your
age, but they don't see that."

"Okay, I guess that's okay, but why the other time?"

"Well, I want an adult dinner with him, watching the fireworks in
the middle of the lake on the deck of a boat."

"Oh, I want to come."

"I know, Peanut, but we'll see on that one."

"Okay, Tony."

Tony took her into all the jewelry stores in the mall, trying to
find just the right ring. They got back to the first one and Tony
got a plain platinum band and had engraved on Gibbs' ring "my love."
Tony got two matching rings. He also got Jenny a lovely pendant and
a chain for it. They also went shopping and got a nice digital
camera as well as Jenny her own camera and a portable DVD player.
They got all the electronic stuff in the Best Buy that was in the
mall parking lot.

On the way home Tony thought he saw someone he knew in a car but
then dismissed it as a fluke.

"Okay, Peanut, we can't tell Gibbs about the rings or the plan,
okay?"

"Okay, Tony."

Jenny was just about as happy as Tony. When they got home, Jenny
showed Gibbs what she got; the pendant was a small heart that she
could put pictures in. She wanted one of her mom and then the two
men on the other side. Gibbs just smiled. Tony had a phone that they
could take the pictures with and send to Abby and she would make
them the right size.

Gibbs walked over to Jenny. "Hey, Sunshine, I want to talk to you.
Want to go for a ride?"

"Sure." Jenny walked out the front door and waited while Gibbs went
to talk to Tony.

"Honey."

"Yes." Tony was in the kitchen making hamburgers, one of the few
things he could make without the possibility of burning the place
down.

"I'm running to get milk and cream for your coffee."

"Okay. Stop and get hamburger rolls as well."

"Got it."

Gibbs kissed him and walked out the door. They took the Mercedes
that was now Gibbs' car since they'd turned in the NCIS car.

"Honey, while on vacation, will it be okay if we well get a sitter
for you?"

"Yes, Jethro. Tony asked me already."

"And you said??"

She smiled big; she knew the plan. "Yes. It should be fun. He said I
can watch DVDs and maybe the fireworks on the balcony."

"Yup. Well, I want to get Tony a ring."

"For what?" Jenny was confused since Tony had gotten them rings
already. Then she smiled.

"Well, I want to marry Tony, and in our eyes and our friends' eyes
we are, but when most people get married, they give each other
rings. So we are gong to a friend of mine who is a jeweler, and she
will help me pick out the right one."

"Cool." Jenny was smiling like the cat that caught the mouse.

"What are you smiling at?" Gibbs didn't notice the tail on them.

"Just happy that you both love each other."

"So am I. We both also love you."

"I know, and I love the both of you. Also, Jethro, well I thought
about it, and I would want to take your last name."

Gibbs swelled up with so much joy that she had said that. "I'm very
happy that you made that choice. Now, you're sure, right?"

"Yes. I love my mom, and I will always miss her, but I think she
wouldn't be mad about me taking yours and Tony's name. She loved
Tony and wanted me to live with him and now you, too."

"Okay, honey, but you still have time, the trial is a few weeks away
still."

"I'm fine, Jethro, thank you."

She hugged him once they came to the store they were going to. They
walked in, and the lady behind the counter came around and gave him
a hug and kiss on the cheek. She was so happy to see him find love
again. She kept going on, asking question about the new lady, then
Gibbs said MAN and she was still happy for him. She showed him the
ring that she thought would be great. It was three rings linked
together, all a different metal. One was yellow gold, one was
platinum and the other was rose gold. They all were slightly
textured, much like the edge of a quarter. He loved it and paid for
the two, and they left.

"Sunshine, you have to keep this our little secret."

They stopped and picked up the stuff they'd told Tony they were
getting.

Later that night, once Jenny was in bed, the men, both wanting to
express the love they felt for the other and the commitment they
were planning secretly, began to undress each other as soon as they
entered their bedroom. Kisses and caresses were given and accepted,
both giving as good as they got.

Gibbs lay on the bed, Tony over him, kissing as if they had all the
time in the world. What followed was a slow exploration by Tony that
had Gibbs melting in pleasure. He was so hard he physically ached,
but he didn't want to rush. He wanted this, wanted Tony taking him
on a journey to paradise and back.

"Tony."

"Yes, baby?" Tony questioned, kissing his way up Gibbs' arm to the
area where shoulder met neck.

"Make love to me, Tony. I want to feel you in me."

"Whatever you want, Jethro. You know I can't deny you."

Tony carefully prepared Gibbs, stretching him fully before
attempting to enter him. He wanted to make sure there was as little
pain as possible. At the point of full penetration he leaned down
and kissed Gibbs, telling him with words and actions both how much
he was loved.

Tony made love to him slowly, holding back as long as possible. Both
men were dripping with sweat, bodies slippery against the other,
hair on heads and bodies both plastered to them. Making sure to
stimulate Gibbs' prostate, he was able to bring him to two orgasms
before he allowed himself to go over that edge.

Afterwards they lay together, happy, sated and exhausted, but
neither wanted to sleep. Instead they cuddled together and continued
to kiss and stroke the other's body, mouths returning time and again
to claim each other in soul-stealing kisses.

They made love for a few hours. Not just penetration and orgasm. The
kissing and cuddling was lovemaking in itself, an expression of the
deep love they felt for the other. It was something neither would
trade for anything in the world.

Once they had slowed the kisses and caresses enough to just talk,
Tony explained to Gibbs about the phone call he had received from
Disney. His father, it seemed, was a VIP for Disney, and that is why
he'd never gone back after his frat days. He told Gibbs they'd known
who he was and they would go out of their way to make it just
perfect for them. They would keep it quiet, and his father would
never know.

Gibbs just kissed him and then made love to him again, this time
with Tony bottoming. Most of the time Gibbs would bottom. It was a
control issue. He was the strong protector outside the bedroom, but
in the bedroom and in the house Tony ruled.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The day of the trial Jenny was being a little pain. She just wasn't
in the mood to hear the judge say what she knew she would say. She
wasn't seeing it as a good thing. Everyone tried to make her see the
bright side of the coin, but she was too scared inside to believe
them.

They got to the courthouse and the courtroom. Miss Parks was there
already. Abby, Ziva, Tim, Ducky and even Tom and Jimmy were there as
well. Jenny was dressed in a nice little red summer dress since it
was warm that day. They sat in the courthouse for over an hour
before they were called up. Tony, Gibbs and Jenny, with their
lawyers, came forward and sat in their chairs as did the man and his
lawyer.

The judge started her speech.

"I would like to say thank you to all parties for their presence
here today, as well as the time spent caring for the well-being of
the little girl, Jennifer Lisa Bliss. The reason we are gathered
here today is to determine who this young lady will live with. On
the one hand we have two fine gentlemen, government employees who Ms
Monica Bliss wanted to raise her child. On the other hand we have
Mark Manning, the biological father of the child, a child he says he
was unaware of until the obituary of Ms Bliss was brought to his
attention. Let me start by saying it was very nice to get to know
both of you.

"First let me say, parenthood is not a job for the weak. It is for
the strong to be able to watch one child grow up and help that child
grow and nurture them and help them learn and grow to be a good
person. That is what makes a good parent, the ability to love the
child and help them become an adult and to know when to let go.
While worldly goods and monetary needs are important, they aren't
the most important aspect of raising a child. Love and understanding
is what counts most of all.

"I have done much thinking about this case, and I have listened to
many different people give character witness on both perspective
parents. I have also read the Child Services reports and
recommendations. I have also taken in to consideration what the
mother of the child in question wished, as well as listening to the
little girl herself. From all that I have seen, both parties might
make great parents, but one of you will make better parents I
believe, and I have made my decision in this matter."

Picking up her gavel, the judge said, "In the matter of custody of
one Jennifer Lisa Bliss, I rule in favor of-"

The end Or is it Till Death Do Us Part is up next if you want it
End Notes:
Warnings: thank you for reading and providing feedback. i'm writing
as i go along and would like to take a moment now to warn readers
that there will be major life altering changes coming. while not
wanting to spoil the story for hte readers, i just wanted to let you
know now and i will warn on all future parts as well. This might not
be for a while but given a heads up. I will also warn you that the
story will have a lot of Cliffhangers comeing up

Acknowledgments: I would like to thank G for writng such great SMut
she is the smut queen. She is also great wiht me boucning Ideas off
of and just do not listen to her my Muse is not pure evil. I would
also like to thank my new adviser. BC she so rocks on picking out
stuff and now almost writing the next part i was working on )poor
Gibbs) she so fucking rocks. now wiht out
any more enjoy the reading
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5123