Gone but not lost part 2 by AbbyC93
Summary: This is Abby's final crossing. final breath, final forensic scientist. you know it all......
Categories: Kate/Abby Characters: None
Genre: Angst
Pairing: Kate/Abby
Warnings: Death story
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 588 Read: 2918 Published: 11/18/2005 Updated: 11/18/2005

1. Gone but not lost part 2 by AbbyC93

Gone but not lost part 2 by AbbyC93
Author's Notes:
This is Abby's final crossing. final breath, final forensic scientist. you know it all......

..... Kate had been at Abby's the whole time. trying to conceal her good self from the bad self that she had yet to see.

" Abbs, im staying here for you own good. I don't know what you could do. I really don't. I love you. I don't want to see any crap happening to you." she said lovingly putting her arm around her swaying back and forth. falling asleep would be better than to be sleeping being dead sleeping.

"Kate, don't worry. please go home. You have nothing to see. I don't want you to see anymore. You already have enough information for a whole army of investigators." she said pushing her away to the door.

"I just wanna help. Im not trying to hurt you in any way. You know that right? i will go home. but promise me, you wont put anything to your throat, neck, legs, arms, feet, face or anything." she said putting her hand on her upper arm and running her fingers down her cut spots.

"STOP. i get it. please leave." she yelled. guessing she had hurt it. she left. leaving abby all alone in her apartment.
Abby locked and bolted the door and went over and layed down on her couch. she turned on the T.V and felt a sudden rush. she needed CAF_POW!!!! so she went to the frige and got herself a drink.

"AAH. thats better. she felt a sudden rush yet AGAIN. so she pulled out her knife instead of her pen to write down the things she needed at the store.
She put it up to her throat. but then put it back down. she knew she had promised kate she would never do it again. but then, she put it down, picked up the phone and called Gibbs.

"G, G, Gibbs? uh, i can't live anymore. i can't take the pressure at work." she then slammed the phone down and cut her throat. SHe could not breath. She felt blood dripping and she felt this weight lifted off her shoulders. and collapsed onto the floor. She was DEAD.....


Kate ran over and streamed her whole body of the bleeding Abby. Gibbs also came. He brushed back her hair and kissed her on the forehead.

The ambulance came and took her away.... that was the end of Abby Scuito the best forensic scientist anyone ever saw


A few days later...
no one had been calm. well some people. the most was Kate. she was having emotional breakdowns in the bathroom and could not hold it in. Her best and truest friend in life was Abby and to see her dead was just something she could not bear. she loved her more than sister. more than life itself. She felt life slipping away from her.
She saw some balloon rope hanging from the bathroom stall. and she stood on the toilet and put her neck around it. it fit snug and tight. just how she wanted it.
then, she kicked herself off and she hung herself.


The anxiety among the men was unbearable. two of the best women they had ever met had died and they had nothing to stop it. NCIS was officially over and life was unbearable as we know it.




This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5131