Capture the Flag by blueraccoon
Summary: I caught you, I got you.
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: None
Genre: PWP - Plot, What Plot?
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1337 Read: 8753 Published: 12/20/2005 Updated: 12/20/2005
Story Notes:
Written for the 30_lemons community on LJ. Specifically, #12: The Garden, or 'The Great Outdoors'.

1. Capture the Flag by blueraccoon

Capture the Flag by blueraccoon
Author's Notes:
I caught you, I got you.
The grass rustled under his bare feet and he dodged branches as best he could as he kept running, heart pounding in his chest, breath harsh and ragged. Just keep moving, keep going, keep going, he chanted under his breath, focused on nothing but getting to the top of the hill, to the red marker that signified he'd won. But the footsteps behind him were getting louder and louder and no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't keep the distance.

He put on an extra burst of speed as he neared the top, praying it would be enough. Come on, come on--only a few more feet--

And he hit the ground with an "oof" and a thud as Gibbs pounced him from behind. "I don't think so," Gibbs said in his ear, breath warm against his neck. "Not this time, Tony."

It took him a moment to breathe, let alone speak. "What shortcut did you take?" he managed breathlessly.

Gibbs chuckled. "That would be telling." He bit Tony's earlobe. "But who's to say I did?"

"You caught me," Tony pointed out, trying to remind his body how to breathe normally. "If you weren't cheating--"

"I'd still have caught you." Gibbs licked a line up Tony's throat. "And now you're mine."

Those had been the rules, and Tony knew it. But it still didn't mean he couldn't put up a token protest. "Cheater," he grumbled, trying to twist a little under Gibbs. It didn't get him any leverage, but it did get him Gibbs' hips pressed firmly against his ass and Gibbs pinning his wrists over his head.

Which, really, wasn't such a bad position to be in.

"So what am I going to do with you?" Gibbs asked, nuzzling Tony's neck--almost like a big cat, Tony thought vaguely.

"Anything you want," Tony retorted. "Those were the rules, weren't they?"

"Uh huh." Gibbs bit down right where Tony's neck met his shoulder. "They were. And you made them."

"I had a--" Tony swallowed as Gibbs began working his shirt off, leaving him with his bare chest pressed against the grass. "--momentary lapse of judgment," he finished.

"Sure you did." Gibbs kissed the nape of his neck. "How much of you honestly thought you'd win?"

"I thought I had a chance," Tony argued. "And are you going to let me up?"

"Depends. You going to run again?"

"Run where? We're in the middle of nowhere in Virginia, Gibbs. And that was your idea." Tony squirmed again, this time more to feel Gibbs against him than anything else.

"Mm-hmm." Gibbs seemed more interested in Tony's throat than anything else and Tony was rapidly losing the ability to think and speak coherently.

"Gibbs, we're outside," he managed, feeling blades of grass rip under his fingers.

"I knew I hired you for a reason," Gibbs murmured. "Are you always that observant?"

"But--"

"You said it yourself, Tony. We're in the middle of nowhere. And you can't tell me you've never had sex outside."

"No," Tony admitted, flushing a little as he thought back to one memorable night with Kristine Bradley on the football field back in college--but that wasn't relevant. Really.

Gibbs' weight left him then; Tony managed to turn over to see the man kneeling over him, hands on his thighs. His T-shirt was still damp with sweat and his hair was dark with it, pushed back from his face. "You made the rules," Gibbs reminded him, stripping off his own T-shirt. "I caught you, I got you."

"I know." Tony grinned a little, giving up on any thought of arguing the point. He wasn't going to win, and truth be told he didn't really want to. The sun was warm, the breeze was perfect, and oh God but Gibbs knew how to kiss.

He leaned up, propping himself on his hands, eager for more. And for once, Gibbs gave it to him--long, deep, drugging kisses that made him forget about the strain in his neck, about the grass under his hands and the sun on his hair, about anything but Gibbs' mouth and the taste of coffee and cinnamon and the scent of sweat and Gibbs' deodorant and this, now, more...

Gibbs pushed him back, down, and he managed to fall against the grass slowly enough that it didn't knock the breath out of him again. He twisted, trying to wriggle out of his shorts, and grinned at the low sound Gibbs made. "C'mon, Gibbs," he said huskily. "This is more fun without the clothes."

A moment later, he was naked and on his back again, more than a little bemused. "So much for slow and sensual," he said with a wry smile.

"There's a time for those. This isn't one." Gibbs kissed him again, hard, before getting rid of his own clothes.

"Good point." Tony nipped Gibbs' earlobe, grinning inside at the groan it provoked. "You got me," he whispered against Gibbs' skin. "How do you want me?"

"Just like this." Gibbs kissed his mouth, his jaw, stretching out on top of Tony. "Just like this..."

He began to move, rocking his hips against Tony's, still mouthing Tony's throat and jaw, whatever he could reach. Tony groaned and twisted under him, creating his own rhythm to match Gibbs'. "Fuck...Gibbs..." He gasped and his head fell back when Gibbs bit him, just over his pulse. "God..."

"Yeah," Gibbs whispered. "C'mon, Tony. C'mon."

Tony dug his fingers into Gibbs' arms, twisting against him harder, taking Gibbs' rhythm and making it his own. He wrapped one leg around Gibbs' hips to try and get more--friction, pressure, anything and everything. He heard himself panting for breath, felt the vibration of Gibbs' groan against his chest. "Fuck," he panted. "Oh, Christ--"

Gibbs didn't seem to have enough air to speak. His head was buried in the crook of Tony's neck; Tony felt hot breath on his skin every time Gibbs moved, every time their cocks rubbed against each other. He shuddered and turned his head to the side, the grass and the sky blending together in one greenbluewhite blur. The grass was scratchy against his back, the sun warm on his face--it all melded together and he fell into it, helplessly.

Over and over again, push and pull and thrust and withdraw, fucking without penetration, heat and sweat and groans and grunts and more, harder, faster, until it finally got too much for them and Gibbs, then Tony, shuddered and stiffened and came, semen spilling warm between them, Gibbs managing to collapse on the grass rather than on Tony but tangling one hand with Tony's.

Tony breathed out deeply and sprawled out on the grass, looking up at the sky and half-closing his eyes against the sun. He saw spots and clouds and something up high that might have been a bird, circling lazily and waiting for its meal to appear. If he closed his eyes, he thought he could almost, almost, feel the earth rotate.

"C'mere," Gibbs said, a little hoarsely, and Tony managed to get the energy to roll over against him, humming into the soft, slow kiss.

"We should get back down before someone steals our shoes," he said finally. "I don't feel like driving back to DC barefoot."

"You were the one who made the rule," Gibbs reminded him, but he tossed Tony his clothes and sat up to pull on his own.

"Yeah, well. Why did you listen to me again?" Tony pulled on his shorts and looked at his T-shirt with distaste before pulling it on as well.

"Because I knew I'd win," Gibbs said with a smile. "You set yourself up to lose, Tony."

Maybe he had, maybe he hadn't. But either way...it had been worth it.
End Notes:
Written for the 30_lemons community on LJ. Specifically, #12: The Garden, or 'The Great Outdoors'.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5184