The proposal by Xx Kate xX
Summary: Kate gets an exciting proposal in front of the whole office from tony, i wonder what it could be......
Categories: DiNozzo/Kate Characters: None
Genre: None
Pairing: DiNozzo/Kate
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2197 Read: 5214 Published: 01/16/2006 Updated: 02/17/2006
Story Notes:
This is my first fic so please be honest if you send feedback!

1. The proposal by Xx Kate xX

2. the Day before by Xx Kate xX

3. Marrage, a thing of beaty? by Xx Kate xX

The proposal by Xx Kate xX
Author's Notes:
Kate gets an exciting proposal in front of the whole office from tony, i wonder what it could be......
"Oh my goodness Tony, I don't know what to say!" she was worries, what if he didnt realy love her as much as she loved him?
"Say yes", he pleaded.
"But….of course I will Tony!!"
He showed her a ring just the right size to fit her small delicate finger, gold and shiny on the outside with three small but beautiful diamonds encrusted into it. On the inside there was a small message saying `I love you angel`. She let out a tear a she slowly slid the ring onto her bare finger.
She hugged him and gave him a small, gentle kiss then placed her head on his shoulder. She had never felt so emotionally shocked, happy and relieved in her life. It felt as if she had waited her entire life for this moment, there was no second guessing her decision now. She slowly breathed in his scent and melted into his arms.

"I love you Mrs. Caitlin DiNozzo, to be." he whispered softly into her lips as they shared another deeply passionate kiss. Hell shes a good kisser he though.

Everyone in Gibbs' office clapped and cheered, this was no surprise as Tony had told them he was going to propose a few weeks ago. Gibbs had realized they were inseparable, so he just gave up and scrapped his rule twelve. Abbey, Ducky, Jimmy, McGee all cheered loudly. Even Gerald and Cassie were informed and were invited to come and celebrate. Abbey pulled out a bottle of French champagne and Tony and Kate opened it together and it let a big "BANG!!" out and echoed throughout the office. Then Gibbs got out some dusty old tumblers from in his desk.

"What the….." questioned Tony. he was rather confused at this sight.
"You think I can work `till midnight without a little boost" he chuckled.
Kate poured some champagne for everyone in their team in the tumblers. The rest of the office and Tom morrow looked at Kate in such away that they said "ye like where's mine??"
Abbey yelled "I think were gonna need some more cups!"
Ducky handed some party cups left over from abbeys birthday party last week, which had a big white skull on a multi toned blood red and black background.
"Not the most convenient but it's the best I can do" he laughed. Ducky enjoyed seeing Tony and Kate so happy together.



Kate got into Tony's car and fell into the seat and shut her door with a bang. She was relived she could finally get home, to her new home with Tony. She had only moved in two days ago but already had settled in comfortably.
She was surprised when she walked into his home. It was perfectly clean and tidy (not exactly what she had expected of DiNozzo but even if it was a total bombsite she would love Tony all the same)

She kissed Tony as he got into the car and buckled her seatbelt. She turned on the heater as it was quite a chilly day. She brushed a few flakes of snow from Tony's hair, "you're so gorgeous Tony" she mumbled.
"Not as much as you honey" he replied.

When they arrived home Tony took Kate's coat and hung it up for her "thank you" she said with a smile.
"Your welcome" he walked into the kitchen completely forgetting his own coat and headed straight for his huge stainless steel fridge freezer. It contained a draw for Kate and one for Tony and one for beer. Tony did not explore Kate's draw much he was scared something would come out and bite him. Her drawer contained fresh fruit and vegetables, health drinks, micro pizza and tofu. His drawer contained cheese, strawberry milk, caeser wraps and pasta salad after all he was a man on the go what could you expect?


He slammed the door and decided to go to bed early "I can't be bothered to eat" he mumbled.His legs were weak with tirdness. He had had a whirlwind of a day and just wanted to relax, "i want to see kate and thats all that matter" he thought. He walked up the stairs and entered the bedroom where Kate was getting changed into her silk night dress. It was a strapless red mini dress with black frilling.
"Some one been shopping" he said in a provocative manner, jumping on the bed with one of his cheesy purrs. She gave him a large grin and said "yes, just for you Tony" and led down next to him.she looked into his dep geen eyes, they shone with brightness, she just wanted to rip of his shirt and make love to him right here, right now.
"You like?" she wondered.
"Nope, I love!" he teased.
End Notes:
This is my first fic so please be honest if you send feedback!
the Day before by Xx Kate xX
Author's Notes:
Its the day before the wedding and Kate is getting worried.
"I swear its good luck Kate, me and McGee had the best wedding ever!" abbey said persuasively.
"Ye and what if I can't find one I like!" she replied unbelieving.
"You will, I promise!"
"The wedding is tomorrow abbey and I'm buying the dress now!!"
Kate was in hysterics; of course she wanted her wedding to be perfect. After all she had a beautiful husband to be, the best caterers in town, the most beautiful church and all of her friends would be there to see it.

*Back at the house*

"Look McGee, stop breathing down my neck okay!!" Tony shouted harshly.
"That tuxedo is the best okay, just buy it, Kate likes that one!" McGee laughed.
Tony and McGee had spent all afternoon deciding on what to wear to the wedding. Gibbs had spent like five minutes just finding the most boring; it was grey with a white shirt and shoes.
"Tony don't pick that one, you'll look like a pansy!"
"Thanks for the overwhelming boost of confidence boss" Tony said cheekily.


Kate's heart stopped. She looked through the window of a shop called the perfect daze, that's what she was in a perfect daze.
She burst in through the door.
"Abbey this is the one!"
It was a silk looking dress, with a corset top that flowed out over the floor.
"It's amazing!" Kate gleamed.
"Ze price is very rezionable azvell!" said the shop assistant.
"Yes well what exactly is the price…….Fleur" smiled abbey cockily reading the assistants badge.
"2000 dollars"
"Its perfect!!!" shouted Kate


The arrived home the dress was sent home shortly after packed, compressed cleaned whatever they do to it!
Kate was shaking, would Tony like it? AAHHHH, this was bugging her so many unanswered questions. She slumped onto the sofa and heard Tony and McGee comes in with what sounded like a very pissed of Gibbs.
"Why the hell can't you make it Jen!" he screamed into his cell.
"Jenny doesn't think she can make it to the wedding." Tony Whispered
"Oh, that's a shame; she's a really nice woman!" sighed Kate.
"Where's my Timmy?" abbey hunted down McGee and gave him a huge squeeze around his middle. He smiled. Kate could tell her wedding would be perfect no matter what.


"Well get the hell out of here let us have some privacy!" smiled Tony.
"See ya tomorrow Kate" abbey said as she hugged Kate friendly.
"Look Kate, Jenny may not be able to make it tomorrow but she's going to try ok?" said Gibbs and kissed her on the cheek. "night all from McGee!"
"Shut up probie!" laughed Tony
"DINOZZO!"
End Notes:
This is my first fic so please be honest if you send feedback!
Marrage, a thing of beaty? by Xx Kate xX
Author's Notes:
Kate is in for a big suprise with one of the guests at her wedding.
Tony stood at the alter of the most amazing church he had ever seen in his life. His bride slowly walked down the aisle, Gibbs at her arm. Her father had passed away when she was three so she asked Gibbs to give her away. The services commenced, every second of it seeming long and draw out to Gibbs. He passed away the one he loved but he was glad Kate was happy and that was the only thing that sustained him.

The whole church cheered as Tony kissed Kate softly on the lips. She smiled. Finally we've done it, were married she thought. She smiled at Tony as they shared another kiss; his warm lips comforted her, melting her slowly. Gibbs felt relief and pain for losing the one he loved but she was happy wasn't she? Well se was right? Gibbs felt funny someone telling him to just shoot DiNozzo and run away with Kate, but he loved her and wouldn't ruin he life like that.
Kate's heart stopped suddenly, fear swept across her face in an icy blast. He was there, he was not invited and he was not welcome. She stared at him. Slowly. Dangerously. He stood up as if he was the most important person there and sniggered at Kate.
"GOT WHAT YOU WANTED NOW, ALL YOU EVER NEEDED IT WONT LAST AND I'LL MAKE SURE OF IT DON'T WORRY YOUR PRETTY LITTLE SELF" the message echoed throughout the church. Everyone turned around gasping. Kate fell to the ground as he left silently, McGee and Gibbs' on his tail.
"I never thought he would come back Tony" she sobbed into his arms as he crouched down beside her.
"Never thought who would come back Kate!" he questioned.
"My stalker" She let out a cry.
Abbey and Jenny (who had just this minute arrived) dived onto Kate with a thousand hugs. They didn't like to see a team member broken on the best day of her life.
"IF I HAD MY GUN I WOULD HAVE SHOT THE BASTARD!" Shouted Gibbs' as Jenny came to hug him to make sure he was safe.
"Gibbs this is a church, you shouldn't swear!" sighed Kate.
"Sorry"

Tony was still in shock, a stalker? She had never said anything to him about a stalker, and what the hell did he mean "I'll make sure of it?"
"AHHHHH" Shouted Tony slamming his fist onto the kitchen table, drinking his sixth shot of vodka. "Why the hell didn't she tell me" he sighed to himself. She was upstairs in the lounge with her mother, Gibbs, Jenny, Abbey and Richard (her brother)
"You know Tony, you really shouldn't drink so much on your wedding night" said a sickly woman's voice.
"What the hell do you want?!" Tony shouted in an annoyed tone of voice.
"Now, now Tony, no wife likes a grumpy husband." She stalked out of the shadows provocatively.
"Leave me alone!" he grunted.
"But Tony, what would be the fun in that?" she whimpered sarcastically.
"The fun is the bits were you leave me alone, before I shoot you!"
"You couldn't do that, Kate would never forgive you!"
"Just because you're her sister doesn't mean she wouldn't care if I shot you!"
"I was drunk, besides I didn't know you were Kate's sister!! AND I WASN'T EVEN WITH KATE!!" he shouted. "Leave now!"
"I'm going!" she sniggered.
"Well go quicker!"

The door slammed behind her, the breeze whipped his face. His heart fell into a void of hate; he wanted to kill that psycho.

**hour later**

Kate had forgotten about the incident with martin at the church, she was spending time with her best friends and that made her feel the best in her life except when she was with Tony.
"Nice one Jen!" shouted Gibbs, laughing.
Jenny was stood there trying to show the film jaws by imitating a shark attacking Abbey; it was amusing in its own little way.
Kate sat on Tony's lap his arms around her shoulders. He smelt her hair. It made him tingle all over when she touched him, he knew this was right. She lent back and tilted her head so they could kiss. She pecked him on the lips and snuggled into his shirt. She closed her eyes; the softness of his body was so comforting, so amusing and so real. She looked up at him and smiled. It made her feel good to smile at him, it made her feel needed. She loved Tony; he makes her feel like she is the only person in the room.
She slowly fell asleep on his lap, it had been a traumatic day for both of them and even though it was supposed to be the happiest day of her life it was ruined. Gibbs brought in a blanket and placed it over Kate.
Tony slowly fell to sleep. Everyone else in the room made there way to their blow up beds for the night. Jenny and Gibbs were sharing a bed, Abbey and McGee sharing another


*Tony's dream*
"NOOOOOO!!" Tony shouted
Ari stood up as Kate walked down the aisle; he quoted the exact same words and martin in the church.
He pulled out a sniper rifle and shot Kate right through the forehead.
"Sorry Caitlyn!" smiled Ari.
Kate fell to the floor; blood stained her dress, her beautiful face ruined.

Tony woke up with a start, breathing heavily, he saw Kate head buried into his chest. He sighed with relief. He stroked her hair softly and thanked god she was his wife.
End Notes:
This is my first fic so please be honest if you send feedback!
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5209