Till Death Do Us Part by rednetra
Summary: TOny and gibbs really play fmaily
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: None
Genre: Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Romance, Series
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 49350 Read: 79770 Published: 01/29/2006 Updated: 03/09/2006
Story Notes:
OK please have read No More Sick Days as well as And Jenny Makes 3.

I would like to thank all the readers out there for being so supportive of me in this time of writing. I hope that you all keep reading my story and enjoy it as much as the past stuff. I would also like to thank G for all her Smut that she writes for me. She is a smut goddess. I would also like to thank BC for her help and support. NO please enjoy. I had to add the Sperm some how with Tony donating so I hope this works for you.

1. Till Death Do Us Part by rednetra

2. part 2 by rednetra

3. part 3 by rednetra

4. part 4 by rednetra

5. part 5 by rednetra

6. part 6 by rednetra

7. part 7 by rednetra

8. Till Death Do Us Part by rednetra

9. part 9 by rednetra

10. part 10 by rednetra

11. part 11 by rednetra

Till Death Do Us Part by rednetra
Author's Notes:
TOny and gibbs really play fmaily
Title: Till Death Do Us Part
Author: Rednetra
Permission to archive: Sure why not
Genre: Slash
Pairing/Characters: Tony/Gibbs, Tim/Ziva/Abby
Rating: NC-17 just to be safe
Warnings: Hanky Warning I think
Notes: OK please have read No More Sick Days as well as And Jenny Makes 3.
Acknowledgments: I would like to thank all the readers out there for being so supportive of me in this time of writing. I hope that you all keep reading my story and enjoy it as much as the past stuff. I would also like to thank G for all her Smut that she writes for me. She is a smut goddess. I would also like to thank BC for her help and support. NO please enjoy. I had to add the Sperm some how with Tony donating so I hope this works for you.





"I HATE YOU!" Jenny yelled at Tony who was in the hallway, trying to talk to her while she was in the bathroom.

Tony had just gotten off the phone with Miss Parks and a lady from child services in Ohio, and Tony needed to be in Ohio tomorrow. Gibbs was in the kitchen cleaning up from dinner and trying to put Tony back together since they would not tell him why he had to be in Ohio and why he had to cancel his vacation; the same one that he had been planning for the past three months.

Gibbs made the call himself and cancelled it. Since they had gotten the renter's insurance, they got most of their money back. Gibbs then called Abby to have her make the plane tickets for Ohio for them all tomorrow. He was talking with her when he heard the yelling from upstairs.

"Call you back, Abs."

Gibbs shut the phone before Abby could say anything and ran up the stairs, his heart sinking when he found Tony in the hall, almost in tears again and the attic door shut.

"Honey, what happened?"

Gibbs walked over and hugged his lover who fell into the embrace and buried his face into Gibbs' shirt, taking in the scent of his older lover. He began crying softly.

"I just told her about the vacation," Tony mumbled.

Gibbs moved them to their bedroom and put Tony on the bed. "Stay here," he ordered, his face showing the look of death, more like he was about to kill someone.

"No, Jethro, let her be pissed."

"No, I will not have her, of all people, talk to you or me like that. I don't care how mad she is," Gibbs said loud enough that she would hear. He walked over to the door at the bottom of the stairs, knocked on it and tried to open it, but it was locked.

"You had best be opening this door now before I rip it off the hinges, young lady!" Gibbs barked.

He heard movement up in the room and then down the stairs before the door was unlocked. He yanked it open.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Nothing."

"Do not even feed me that bull, you know full well what I'm talking about, young lady."

"Nothing, Daddy." Jenny had started at times to call Gibbs Daddy and Tony got Dad.

"Do not even try to play innocent with me."

"No, really, nothing."

"That's enough! Stop acting like a spoiled little brat and out with it now or so help me you will be lucky you are not boarded into your room for life."

Jenny could see fire coming from Gibbs' eyes. "Tony said we aren't going on vacation."

"And that gave you the right to yell at him like that? No, I don't think so. Nothing, and I don't care how bad the news is, gives you the right to yell at either of us like that."

"I'm sorry, Daddy, I just-"

"No, there are no buts. You had better get in that room right now and say you're sorry and then maybe find out why we aren't going. Do you really think Tony or myself would rather go to Ohio and deal with a child services person again than go to Disney? No, I think not. We are taking you since they said it is a family matter, but if you would rather I call Ducky and have you stay with him and his mother, I can arrange that for you, missy."

"Daddy, I'm sorry, I want to go."

"It's not me you need to say sorry to, it is the man in that room, the same man that loves you and would do just about anything for you, the same man who just bought you all the stuff to go swimming and have a lot of fun. Now march in there and talk to him."

Jenny swallowed, knowing she was in trouble, and she knew that it was her fault; she had lashed out without thinking. She deserved the scolding that Gibbs had just given her.

She got up off the stairs where she had sat down while talking to Gibbs and walked past him; Gibbs just glared at her. She walked to her fathers' bedroom and knocked on the door. She got no replay, so she knocked again.

"Come in," Tony mumbled.

Jenny pushed open the door that hadn't been closed all the way and saw her father on the bed with very red eyes. More red than they should be since the time that had passed since she had ran up and yelled at him.

"Dad," she said in a choked voice when she realized she was the reason he'd been crying.

Tony looked up at her. "Yes, Peanut?"

"I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt your feelings."

Jenny ran to him and hugged him. Tony hugged her back and was stroking the back of her head.

"I know, Peanut. I would rather be going to Disney than Ohio, too, you know. We don't even know why we have to go to Ohio, they just said it was a family matter that I needed to take care of."

"But why Ohio?"

"Honey, I went to school there."

"But why now, why not after the trip? I want to see Mickey and Minnie and the others."

"So did I, honey. Gibbs had it all planned, and I was-" Tony stopped when he saw the man in the doorframe; he been about to talk about the proposal.

"What did you have planned?"

"Nothing, baby," Tony answered, still holding Jenny.

"Dad, really, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"I know, Peanut," he said against her hair, then looked up at Gibbs. "So, did you get hold of Abby?"

"Why Abby?" Jenny asked. "I thought I was going."

"You are, honey, but Abby made plane reservations for us. I told her first class."

Tony acted liked he was about to faint.

"What?"

"Jethro, you're spending money."

"Wiseass." Gibbs walked over and sat next to his lover and daughter. "This really does suck. She didn't tell you anything?"

"Nope. Miss Parks said I should bring the both of you, but the other lady said nothing, just that it was a personal matter that I needed to take care of right now."

"Okay, well then." Gibbs' phone rang. "Gibbs…Thanks, Abby. I'll have Tony check…Yeah, well, if we can, how about we take you all there this Christmas and we can just have a relaxing time…Let everyone else know…Yes, Ducky had better bring Gerald and yes, tell Tom and Palmer if they want to come as well…Thanks, Abby, I owe you…Yup, here." He held the phone out to Jenny. "Honey she wants to talk to you."

"Hi, Aunt Abby." Since the adoption had gone through, Jenny called the people her dads worked with by aunt and uncle. She was not told to do it, but she just started without thought, kind of like calling Gibbs Daddy and Tony Dad.

The adoption had gone great. Right after the judge had rendered her verdict, the guy who was contesting the adoption had bowed up and lost his temper. He'd said he was happy that two fags had gotten the child because he wouldn't want a kid who'd been raised by fags anyway. The judge smiled and was sure she'd chosen right.

"Yeah, it-" Jenny stopped and covered the phone with her hand. "Daddy, can I take it upstairs and talk to Abby?"

"Sure, Sunshine."

Jenny walked out and they could hear, "Yeah, it sucks big time," and that was all they could hear.

"Really, Jethro, she didn't-"

Gibbs kissed his lover. "Yes, she did. She might be mad, hell even I'm mad because I had a few things I was looking forward to and now that sucks, but we will take everyone for Christmas if that's okay."

"Baby, that's great. It's one big happy family."

"Good."

Jenny walked back into the room and handed Gibbs' phone back to him.

"Well, I'm tired," Gibbs said as he took the phone. "I'm going to go to bed. Abby said she got a flight that leaves out at 8:00 AM."

"Damn, that is early."

‘This is Abby. She, I am sure, found it just for us to get out there and find out and maybe go on vacation anyway."

"You may be right." Tony smiled at Jenny. "Night, Peanut."

"Night, Dad." She hugged Tony. "Night, Daddy." She hugged Gibbs.

Both men gave her a hug and a kiss goodnight. Jenny left the room. Their suitcases were packed so that wasn't a big deal but they were only taking one and not everything they needed. After Jenny left she shut the door on her way out.

Gibbs attacked Tony, pushing him back on the bed, lips locked together in a kiss that threatened to scorch Tony from the inside out as Gibbs' tongue searched for evidence of a tonsillectomy. The kiss was so hot that Tony hadn't even realized Gibbs had unbuttoned his shirt till he felt the first twist of his nipple, causing him to gasp into his lover's mouth.

"Boss!"

"Shh, it's okay, Tony. Just lie back and let me take care of you."

He kissed Tony again, putting as much passion and love into the mating of mouths as was possible, letting Tony know without words just how loved he was. The man he loved was hurting, and he wanted to make it better.

Gibbs mouth moved over Tony's jaw, his tongue tracing the strong line before flicking into an ear, causing a shiver of delight to run through the younger man. Lips and tongue traveled down a strong neck. Tony tilted his head, giving Gibbs better access to the vulnerable area, showing his complete trust by that simple gesture.

Pushing aside the open shirt, Gibbs' lips, teeth and tongue tracked a path over Tony's muscled chest, paying special attention to first one nipple, then the other till both nubs were hard, red and aching in a pleasurable way.

Tony made a variety of sounds, according to what Gibbs was doing to him at any given moment, from mewls to gasps to outright purring when a tongue repeatedly fucked his navel; by the time Gibbs unfastened his pants, he was beyond words.

The kissing and caressing continued as Gibbs slowly pulled Tony's pants off him, urging him to lift his hips so they could be slipped off, leaving Tony in nothing but blue silk boxers. The sight of the silk tenting in front caused Gibbs' mouth to water. He'd always appreciated the male form, but he'd never realized just how beautiful the male body could be till he'd met Tony.

"You are so beautiful," he murmured before mouthing Tony's hardness through the blue silk, leaving the material damp and clingy.

Tony gasped, back arching and hips thrusting up, pushing his silk-covered cock harder against Gibbs' mouth. Gibbs opened his mouth wider, running it up and down the hard length, dampening the material further. Once the chill of the air-conditioner hit the wet cloth, Tony shivered, but it did nothing to cool his ardor.

"Oh, God, boss, what are you doing to me?"

"Loving you, Tony."

Gibbs finished stripping Tony, tossing the boxers over his shoulder rather than worrying about putting them in the hamper. There were more important things to worry about right now, like getting Tony naked.

Gibbs continued his exploration of Tony's body, kissing, licking and nipping his way down his legs, even sucking his toes into his mouth, causing Tony to arch even further off the bed. He knew Tony had sensitive feet, and while he pleasured them, he was careful not to go into the realm of tickling.

Tony's eyes rolled back in his head at the feeling. Gibbs always knew just the right amount of pressure to apply to his feet so as not to cross the line from pleasure to more. He'd been shocked as hell the first time he'd ever realized Gibbs had a foot fetish, but he'd reaped the benefits since then, never having realized himself how erotic that area of the body could be.

Gibbs treated the other foot to the same attention, not wanting any part of his lover to feel neglected. He then kissed his way back up the other leg, licking around Tony's knee and even in the crease behind it before nipping his thigh hard enough to leave a bruise. The bite caused Tony's cock to jump, precum leaking onto the hard planes of his stomach.

"Boss," Tony said plaintively, "you're still dressed."

"It's okay, Tony," Gibbs murmured, looking up at him from under his eyes, mere inches from Tony's aching hardness.

"But I want you naked."

"Later, Tony. Right now it's all about you. I just want to make you feel good."

Tony laughed shakily. "Well, you've certainly succeeded," he said faintly.

Gibbs smiled before leaning over and kissing the shaft of Tony's cock, running his tongue over the distended vein. He loved the feel of Tony's cock when it was hard like this; it was like velvet pulled taut over steel.

He didn't take him inside just yet, though. Instead his head moved down, his mouth opening and gently sucking in one of Tony's balls while his hand rolled the other, causing Tony to gasp and buck up. When he moved on to the perineum, Tony whimpered, one hand burying itself in the older man's silver hair.

When Tony's balls began to draw up towards his body, Gibbs pulled away, making Tony cry out in frustration. Gibbs smiled at how vocal Tony was tonight. He had a feeling the stubbed toe excuse might not work this time.

"Look how beautiful your cock is right now," Gibbs said, running a hand gently over the hardness, finger tracing over the head, spreading precum and dipping into the slit teasingly.

Tony's head lifted, his glazed hazel eyes focusing on Gibbs as he continued to stroke his cock, the look in Gibbs' blue eyes telling Tony just how much he was loved and wanted. Tony whimpered again, just from that look alone. How had he gotten so lucky as to have the love of this man?

"Suck me, boss, please," Tony begged, wanting the feel of that talented mouth sliding down him erection.

"Anything for you, my love," Gibbs said softly as he pulled Tony's hard dick away from his stomach and opened his mouth, engulfing the head in his hot, moist mouth.

"Ah!"

Gibbs' tongue swirled over the velvety head, lapping up the salty precum mixed with the unique taste of Tony. Jaws stretching wider, he slowly worked his way down till his nose was buried in Tony's crisp pubic hair.

"OhGodohGodohGod," Tony chanted, hand tightening in Gibbs' hair, urging him to move.

Gibbs needed no encouragement. Cheeks hollowing, he applied tremendous suction as he moved his head slowly back up, once more using his tongue on the head, taking in the taste and texture of his favorite lollipop.

Gibbs' own cock was aching, trapped as it still was behind his jeans, but this wasn't about him. This was all about Tony and what he needed. And what he needed right now was to feel loved, wanted and needed.

Gibbs sucked him in again, movements speeding up, one hand still rolling Tony's balls, tugging and pulling at the tight sac, one finger pressing against the sensitive perineum. Tony's breathing was loud and harsh by that time, his climax fast approaching. Gibbs knew the signs well enough by now to not miss a drop of the creamy emission.

"Jethro!"

Gibbs continued laving Tony's softening shaft after he'd come, unwilling to let him go just yet. Because he was extra-sensitive just now, Tony whimpered at the roughness of Gibbs' tongue against his spent flesh.

But Gibbs wasn't finished with him just yet. Moving lower, he thrust his tongue into Tony's hole, using Tony's own cum as lubricant.

"Oh, FUCK, boss!" Tony cried out, nearly surging up off the bed when Gibbs' tongue first speared into him, working past the tight ring of muscle.

Gibbs pushed his tongue in further, working Tony's tight sphincter into submission. Once the muscle was quivering in anticipation, Gibbs opened the nightstand drawer and reached for what he wanted among the items stored there.

As soon as he opened the bottle Tony caught a whiff of the peppermint and groaned, making Gibbs smile. The flavored lube didn't taste that great, but the smell was fantastic, and peppermint was a particular favorite of Tony's. His, too, now, knowing the scent would forever after remind him of his beautiful partner. Even a piece of peppermint candy was enough to make him hard.

Gibbs used the lube and loosened Tony even further, using first two fingers, then three on him, working them in and out and curving them just right to catch the tiny protrusion of nerves.

Tony gasped, head falling back against the pillow, hips trying to arch up against Gibbs' hold. The finger-fucking, the smell of peppermint and the stimulation to his prostate had Tony hard again in no time at all.

"Fuck me, boss, please, fuck me," Tony begged.

Gibbs kissed Tony's hipbone. "You'll get yours, Tony," he promised.

Reaching into the drawer once more, Gibbs pulled out an eight-inch purple jelly vibrator shaped like a real dick, not too thick but just right. Since the night Tony had used the five-speed silver bullet on him, they'd bought a few toys of their own choosing.

Coating the vibrator with more of the peppermint lube, Gibbs carefully introduced the rubber head to Tony's open hole. Tony warbled out an incoherent noise that caused one corner of Gibbs' mouth to turn up into his famous little smirk.

He continued pushing the dildo in until the purple jelly balls rested against Tony's ass, then flicked the switch that turned on the vibe function. Considering that Gibbs had managed to rest the head against Tony's prostate, the younger man's body jerked and he cried out. There was no way Jenny hadn't heard that one.

"Shh, love, not so loud. You only have so many toes to stub."

Tony laughed weakly. "Oh, God, Gibbs."

He could have just left the vibrator against Tony's prostate to stimulate it, but instead he began moving it in and out, rubbing, pushing, vibrating and retreating, causing nonsensical noises to issue from Tony's mouth.

Hungry for the taste of him once more, Gibbs again took Tony's hard cock into his mouth as he worked the vibrator in and out, pushing Tony to the edge again. Having already come, it took longer this time, but Gibbs didn't mind. He loved the feel and taste of Tony pushing down his throat.

"Gibbs!"

Tony's hips lifted, pushing his dick to the back of Gibbs' throat and shooting his second load of the night. Gibbs swallowed gratefully, throat muscles contracting around the head of Tony's hard cock.

But he didn't stop the motions of the vibrator. He continued to move it in and out, stimulating Tony's prostate till he managed to spew a bit more, sobbing Gibbs' name.

Gibbs turned off the vibrator and carefully removed it from Tony but he, himself, didn't move. His breathing was nearly as harsh as Tony's, and his balls were so high and tight it physically hurt to move.

Sweat-dampened brow against Tony's hip, Gibbs let his breathing even out before he even attempted to leave the bed. Lifting his head, he smiled when he saw that Tony had basically passed out, smile curving his beautiful mouth.

Gibbs winced as he climbed off the bed. Oh, God, he hurt, but this night hadn't been about him. It had been all about Tony and what he'd needed. He'd been an emotional wreck after his confrontation with Jenny, and he'd wanted to make him feel better, show him how much he was loved and needed for who he was, not for what he could give.

Gibbs cleaned the vibrator before putting it away, then cleaned Tony. The younger man mumbled in his sleep but didn't wake up. Gibbs grinned smugly when he realized just how much he'd worn out his lover.

Stripping down to his boxers, Gibbs climbed into bed. He was still hard, although it wasn't quite as bad as it had been earlier. It didn't matter, though. There would be time for him later.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The next morning Gibbs was the first to wake, as usual. He was awakened by a dog licking his face. Tramp had to go out and he always went to Gibbs first.

Gibbs smiled and nuzzled the back of Tony's neck where he lay behind him. Tony was on his side, curled up with Gibbs spooning behind him, arms wrapped around him protectively.

Tramp whined and licked at Gibbs again.

"Okay, let's go," Gibbs said softly, petting the dog.

Getting out of bed, still dressed in only a pair of boxers, he walked down the stairs and outside. He didn't know that the house was being watched from the woods.

Gibbs poured a cup of coffee for himself and one for Tony, then went back out to bring in Tramp. Once in the house, Tramp ran up the stairs and Gibbs followed. The time was 5:30 AM and they needed to get ready to leave. Gibbs put the cup of coffee on the nightstand for Tony, then went up to Jenny's room.

"Hey, Sunshine, we have to get up and get ready to leave for the airport."

"Okay, Daddy."

Jenny was easy to wake up; she always had been. It was the other monster downstairs that was a bitch to wake up. Tony slept like the dead. After waking Jenny, Gibbs walked back down to the master bedroom and kissed his lover. Tony woke up fast for that and was falling into the kiss, his head still reeling from the night before.

"Morning, honey."

"You okay, baby?" Tony questioned.

"Yeah, sure, why?" Gibbs still had a mild case of blue balls, but he wouldn't expire from it. Kissing Tony on the tip of the nose, he got up and went to his closet.

"Last night-"

"-was not about me, it was about you. This day is going to suck for all of us, and I wanted to make you feel special. I'm fine. Really."

Tony got out of bed and walked over to his lover who now had a pair of slacks on. Tony put his hand around Gibbs waist. Pulling him closer, he kissed Gibbs' chest.

"Maybe if you're a good boy we can join the mile high club," Gibbs suggested, his breath catching when Tony sucked on a nipple.

"Jethro."

"What?"

"Nothing. I like that idea. I'll be a good boy, Daddy." Tony crossed his heart.

He walked into the closet and got his own clothes and dressed. He also was in a pair of slacks and a T-shirt. They heard Jenny walking down the stairs and past the room. Well not so much Jenny as Tramp. He was barking and making a lot of noise.

"The luggage is downstairs and all ready. We can pick up something to eat at the airport since we have to be there two hours early."

"Sounds like a plan. I'm going down and putting the stuff in the car."

Gibbs pecked Tony's lips and walked out the door. Tony finished getting dressed, putting on deodorant, shaving and brushing his teeth in the bathroom. He went down and Jenny was eating a Pop-Tart. Tramp was running around the kitchen, his bowl empty.

"I fed him already, and Abby said she would be over around 9:00 and let him out and take care of him."

"Okay. Let's go. I think Gibbs is out in the car already."

Tony and Jenny both walked out to see Gibbs putting the last suitcase in the back of the Mercedes. They planned on using long-term parking since they had no idea how long they would be gone. They got in and drove off.

After getting to the airport in almost record time, they checked in; that took longer than the trip there. They had printed the e-tickets right before they left. They got to the concourse and grabbed something to eat at one of the restaurants there. They took their time since they still had more than an hour to wait till the flight.

Jenny had her Gameboy. Tony grabbed a book from the gift shop, and Gibbs had brought one of his history books he'd gotten at Christmas and hadn't had time to read yet. They just passed the time till it was time for them to leave. Tony was almost lying on Gibbs in the waiting area of the concourse as they read their respective books.

They called for their flight, first class passengers and disabled people first. First class was not that full. Gibbs had only even sat in it one other time, and that had been on his first honeymoon with his first wife. Jenny got a seat behind them. They both took their seats and were made at home. After the plane filled up it was not a full flight but enough people.

When the plane took off there was only one person in first class who was their steward. He was very much gay; anyone could tell. The other person went back to help coach since it was fuller. Tony was leaning on Gibbs the whole time, every so often rubbing his leg and just smiling. Tony, halfway through the flight, got up, kissed Gibbs and went to the bathroom. There were two in first class. After about five minuets Gibbs got up and went to the same bathroom.

The first class lavatory was a big larger than the ones in coach, but it was still difficult getting two people, especially two grown men, in the same one. They managed it, though, Tony laughing as he straddled the toilet, giving Gibbs room to enter and close the door. There was nothing graceful about it.

"Well, this is cozy," Tony said, looking at the two inches that separated them, then into Gibbs' sparkling blue eyes.

"You could say that."

"You ever done this before, boss?"

"No. Have you?"

"Nah, it's a first for me, too."

Gibbs leaned closer, saying, "I'm glad I can be your first at something," just before his mouth fastened over Tony's.

"You already are," Tony said with a gasp when they broke apart for air.

"What?"

"You're already a first for me," Tony clarified. "You're the first person I've ever loved."

Gibbs smiled. "I'm glad."

The plane hit a rough patch of air just then, tossing them together. Tony laughed again, wrapping his arms around Gibbs as the older man braced his hands on the walls.

"This is going to be interesting, boss."

"That's one word for it," Gibbs said, nipping Tony's earlobe.

Tony's head fell back, giving his lover access to his throat. "It might take an advanced degree to figure out the logistics of this."

"Or maybe just experimentation and practical application."

"You've been hanging around Abs too much, boss."

Gibbs smiled before sucking on the skin just under the collar of Tony's shirt. He hissed when Tony's hand curled around his hard-on.

"You okay, boss?"

"Blue balls," was all he said.

"Sorry," Tony said, easing his grip. "We'll have to do something about that."

"One way or another, DiNozzo, you're going to."

They knew there was little chance they would be heard because of the general noise of the plane, but still they kept their voices level.

"There's not going to be a lot of foreplay," Gibbs warned, nuzzling Tony's neck just under his ear.

"Don't need it, boss, just take what you want," Tony said, unzipping Gibbs' fly.

Gibbs kissed him again, hard, tongue thrusting as deep as possible, testing every surface of the hot cavern of Tony's mouth. Tony opened up, accepting, inviting the ravaging invasion.

Gibbs' breathing was already erratic. He felt like he'd been hard since the night before, and he couldn't wait much longer for relief. Sensing that, Tony reached in his pants and gently worked out his hard dick, causing him to hiss.

Smiling, Tony lowered himself to the toilet and pushed Gibbs' pants down below his ass. Looking up from under his lashes, he took hold of Gibbs' hardness and licked the head. The older man groaned, eyes rolling back in his head.

Hazel eyes locked with blue, Tony sucked the head into his mouth, loving the taste of the salty precum that flooded his tongue. Watching his cock disappear into Tony's mouth had Gibbs groaning, seeing those beautiful lips wrap around him the way they were.

The feeling wasn't to last, though. Just as Tony's mouth was sliding back up the hard length, the plane hit a patch of turbulence.

"Ow! Watch those teeth."

"Sorry, boss. Maybe this isn't the best idea right now."

"Ya think, DiNozzo?"

Tony laughed and released his hold on Gibbs' dick. Even the scraping of his teeth and near-bite had done nothing to diminish the size and girth of Gibbs' erection. Bracing himself against the wall, Tony stood up once more.

"You still gonna make me a member of the Mile High Club, boss?"

Gibbs' nostrils flared. "Turn around."

Gibbs pressed back against the door, trying to give Tony what little room there was to maneuver, grunting when Tony's elbow found his ribs and snorting when Tony's foot nearly got caught on the toilet.

It was awkward and ungraceful, but finally Tony was facing the wall, bent over, one hand on the sink and one hand on the back of the toilet, ass offered invitingly.

Gibbs' throat went dry at what was being offered so willingly. He didn't think he'd ever get over the awe that this beautiful man was his.

Running a hand over the curve of Tony's ass, Gibbs then slid his hand around to the front and over the erection he found right behind the fly. He unfastened Tony's pants, carefully working down the zipper, and pushed the slacks and boxers down, exposing Tony's beautiful ass.

Sticking his middle finger in his mouth, Gibbs slicked it with saliva, then introduced it to Tony's hole, causing the younger man to gasp.

"Right front pocket, boss," Tony managed.

Gibbs bent and reached into Tony's pocket, smiling when he pulled out a single use tube of lube. "Always prepared, aren't you, Tony?"

"Isn't that what rule 15 is all about, boss?"

"Could be rule 27, too," Gibbs said, snapping off the tip of the lube and squeezing some out on his fingers.

Tony couldn't say anything else because he suddenly found two fingers invading him, stretching and preparing him for a bigger invasion. Gibbs was aggressive in his preparation, knowing they couldn't risk being in there much longer. Once he had Tony stretched, he used the rest of the lube on his hard dick, slicking it up before taking hold of himself and introducing the head to Tony's nether opening.

Gasping, Tony pushed back, taking more and more of Gibbs' cock till he felt the older man's balls resting against his ass. Realizing there were people just outside the small room, that they were basically in a public place, only served to up his level of arousal.

Having denied himself the previous night, Gibbs couldn't hold back now. He began to move, trying to go slow at first, but it wasn't long before his hips took control, pumping into Tony and pounding him, one hand braced on the wall and the other braced against the ceiling.

Tony managed to hold himself up with one hand, taking hold of his own erection with his other hand and stroking in time with Gibbs' thrusts into him. He thought Gibbs would come first since he hadn't come the night before, but he didn't. The stimulation of his prostate, combined with the danger of being caught, set Tony off, his dick bucking in his hand. He tried to capture it all so there would be less cleanup, but some of it splattered on the lid of the toilet.

The spasms of his inner muscles sent Gibbs over the edge, too. Tony grunted as he pounded into him, bracing himself to keep his head from hitting the wall.

Exhausted, Gibbs wanted to curl around Tony and go to sleep, but that wasn't possible, so he carefully pulled out and helped Tony clean up, not an easy feat in the tiny, cramped space, but eventually they were both cleaned and put back in order, everything tucked and zipped.

Gibbs left first, returning to this seat, the taste of Tony's cum in his mouth where he'd licked it off Tony's hand. Tony soon followed, cheeks flushed and lips curved into a smile that could only be called naughty.

The steward had seen them both enter the lavatory and had known what they were doing. Rather than try to stop them, he had merely smiled. They were both nice men, easy on the eyes and hadn't been hurting anyone. Their little girl was sweet as could be. She was sleeping and hadn't even noticed they'd been gone.

Just before the FASTEN SEATBELTS sign came on, the steward walked by the men and placed something on Tony's tray before moving on. Eyebrows raised, Tony picked it up, then laughed when he saw what he held. It was a set of captain's wings like they sometimes gave kids.

"Look, boss, I've earned my wings."

"That you did, DiNozzo." Gibbs never looked up from the magazine he was reading, but a small smile curved his lips.

The flight was coming in to land, and the captain made the announcement. The steward came by once more before moving to buckle himself in.

"Welcome to the Mile High Club," he said in passing.

Tony smiled, and Gibbs patted his leg.

After disembarking they found their driver. Abby had at the last minute arranged for a limo to pick them up to take them to the hotel and then around for the day. After getting to the hotel Tony called the number for the lady there in Columbus, Ohio, where they'd flown into. After talking to the lady for a few minutes, they had directions to her office and they were off. They had the limo drop them off. They had the driver give them his cell number so he could go do something else rather than wait on them since they had no idea how long they would be, but he had nothing planned and intended to wait.

They went up to the second floor of the Child Services office and waited in the waiting area till a lady about six-feet tall came out.

"Mr. DiNozzo?"

"Yes." Tony looked scared.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Lucy Suger."

"Hello. Please call me Tony. This is my husband, Jethro Gibbs, and our daughter, Jenny."

"Nice to meet the both of you. Miss Parks told me a little about you. So let's go back to my office."

They followed her back.

"Would you like your daughter to wait out here or come in?"

"Peanut, what do you want?"

"To go in with you."

"Okay, honey."

Tony let them all go in, then he went in last. They all took a seat.

"Well Mr., I mean Tony, I'm sorry to have to bring you here under little or no info, but let me just put it out there. About ten years ago you donated sperm to the one sperm bank here in Ohio while you were at college. Am I correct?"

"Yeah, it was easier then giving blood. I hate needles."

Gibbs had no clue what Tony was talking about but just put his hand on Tony's leg in a show of support.

"Okay, good, then we have found the correct person. We had contacted your father. I guess we didn't get very far; we got hung up on."

"Yeah, they disowned me."

"I'm sorry to hear that. Well, let me get to the point. You have a son."

Tony's mouth went dry and fell open. Gibbs didn't know what to say, and Jenny, not paying much attention, now was looking at her dads and their reactions.

"Excuse me?" Gibbs said.

"I imagine this might be a bit of a shock for you."

"Dad, how can you have a son? I thought I was-"

"Not sure, Peanut, let's find out." Tony touched his daughter to show he was okay and to give her support since she had a look of mixed feelings on her face.

"Well, this is a little complicated, really. Okay. Linda Bear, the mother of the child, well she was helping at the sperm donor clinic and, well the only way to put it, is she stole your donation. She impregnated herself. See, she was on a work program for the mentally ill. She was functional, nothing major, just clinically depressed I'm told. Well, after they found out they were going to give the baby up for adoption and we never would have found out, but the mother died during childbirth."

Tony started to hyperventilate.

"Dad, you okay?" Jenny asked worriedly, looking at Tony while Gibbs rubbed his back.

"Breathe, honey, breathe slow. Come on, you can do it, I know you can, there you go, that's better."

"Dad." Jenny was getting even more scared now.

"Dad is fine, honey, he is just in shock like all of us." Gibbs turned back to the lady behind the desk. "So why call us?"

"The mother died, like I said, and she had no family or none that came forward when we tried to locate them. The mental ward had no next of kin. She had checked herself in about five years ago and never had a visitor. When we went looking for the baby's next of kin and we ran DNA, we found a match, well, partial match to one Anthony DiNozzo."

"So you're telling us that some nutball stole his sperm, knocked herself up and died during labor. Where is the child now?"

"Well, first off, the baby is a healthy baby boy, all ten toes and fingers. He is right now in the maternity ward at the local hospital. He is three weeks old."

"Three weeks."

"Yes, sir. Tracking Tony wasn't easy. After getting his father we then tried his job, which was listed as NCIS, and they said that he was no longer with them. It took us a while. Then we contacted child services in Virginia in hopes of finding you and Miss Parks knew the name right away and gave me a call and then in turn put me in touch with you."

"What will happen with the child?" Gibbs asked since Tony was still focused on trying to breathe.

"That will all depend on Tony here. If he wants custody, I have the paperwork ready and you can leave today with the child. If not I have paperwork as well to put him up for adoption."

"He has no mommy," Jenny said.

"Nope, honey, she died giving birth to-" Gibbs stopped "-does the boy have a name?"

"No, we've been calling him John but it is just around the office and hospital."

"Can we see him?" Tony got out.

"Honey, you sure?"

"Jethro."

"I know, honey, just have to make sure." Turning to his daughter. "You okay, Jenny?"

"Not sure, Daddy, what's going on?"

"Well, if I'm understanding this correctly, and Linda please let me know, Tony gave some of himself, the stuff to make babies, so other people could have children who had trouble making them a long time ago. That stuff was stolen and someone made a little child. That person died and now there is a baby boy in the world who is Tony's biological son. Linda just said that if Tony wants him, he will be our child, and you would have a baby brother."

"Like Steph has a brother and two sisters?"

"Yes, just like that, Sunshine."

"What will happen to me?"

"Nothing, Peanut," Tony assured her, "we both love you and will always love you. No one can take you away from us. The judge said so, remember?"

"Yes." Jenny was a little shaken.

"So can we see him?" Tony asked again.

"Yes. I can meet you over at the hospital."

"We'll give you a ride." Gibbs got up, helping Tony to his feet.

"Sunshine, let's get Dad out to the limo, okay?"

"Yes, Daddy." Jenny helped Tony.

Linda Suger followed them and rode over to the hospital with them. They got there and got visitor badges. They went up to the 5th floor and the nurses knew Linda. They went into an empty room. Tony sat in the chair with Gibbs behind him. Jenny was in another chair. A nurse much like Beth back home came in with a rolling clear crib.

"I will be right out here if you need anything, okay?"

"Thank you, ma'am," Gibbs said.

Jenny got up and looked at the baby. He had Tony's eyes and a light amount of hair that was very light.

"He's weird looking, all wrinkly."

Gibbs walked over and pulled the crib closer to Tony. Linda was in the hall talking to the nurse.

"Want to hold him?"

"No, I can't, I'll hurt him."

"Honey, don't be silly. You'll be fine. Just hold his body and head. See, like this." Gibbs picked up the sleeping baby; he didn't wake at all. Tony was looking at his lover holding his own flesh and blood. This was a sight to hold onto forever.

"Here."

"No, I-"

Tony was handed the baby and was now holding the small life form. Tony melted. The boy moved and his little mouth was smacking a little, then he was still again.

"Oh, God, Jethro."

"Okay, Jenny can I talk to you over here, please?"

"Yes, Daddy."

It was obvious Jenny was jealous. Gibbs took her across the room.

"Okay, this is a family decision, and we will respect your wishes. We all have to agree with this. Are you okay with us adopting another child and having a baby brother?"

"What about me? Will you still love me?"

Gibbs hugged the little girl hard but not hurting her.

"With all our hearts, honey, and never doubt that. I'm not going to lie, Sunshine, it will seem that we love the baby more but that is only because he cannot do anything for himself, where you're a lot older and can do almost everything for yourself now. But no matter what, we love you just the same now as we loved you the day we met you if not more. Our love for you will only grow, and I think you will be a great big sister." Gibbs pulled away and looked into the little girl's eyes.

"Can I hold him?"

"Yes, but hold him like I showed Tony how to hold him, okay?"

"Okay."

Jenny sat in the empty chair and Tony brought him over to Jenny and helped her hold the little baby. The baby's arm moved and his fingers clasped onto one of Jenny's fingers.

"He is so cute," she said in awe, instantly smitten it would seem.

"Yes, Peanut, he is. So do we all agree with raising him?"

"Can we call him Matt?"

"How about Matthew Leroy DiNozzo-Gibbs?" Tony said and got a smile from his lover.

"Okay, I like that name. It is kind of like yours, Daddy."

"Yup, it is. Now, I'm going out there and talking to the lady. You look after Matt and Tony, okay?"

"Okay, Daddy."

Tony was glowing. His son, his biological son. Now his and Gibbs' son and Jenny's little brother. How will things change now?

Gibbs went out to the hall and talked to the lady, who seemed very happy. She walked back in with Gibbs and the nurse.

"Okay, honey, let me just take him and get him ready to leave, and I think he looks like a Matt." The nurse wheeled the baby out.

The whole family was happy and beaming with joy.

"Okay, I just need Tony to sign a few things."

Tony walked over and signed all the papers in front of him but only after Gibbs read them all. Tony was too worked up to read and know what he was doing right then.

"Okay, thank you all, and I hope you have a nice life. I'll take a cab back to the office. Within the next four to six weeks you'll have official paperwork certified and mailed to your house with the official birth certificate. Again, I'm happy you chose to raise the little youngen." Linda shook their hands and walked out.

"Boss, what, where…?"

"Don't worry, we'll call Abby and she'll have a nursery set up when we get home. These are our friends; they'll have it all done and ready for when we bring our children home."

He picked Jenny up. She was getting too big, but he needed to show her that they still did love her. After hugs from them all she was put back down and the nurse came back in with a bag.

"Okay, we gave you a few diapers and a few bottles of formula as well. Here is an approved safety carrier and car seat built into one."


"Thank you, ma'am."

"No, thank you. I'm just glad to see him go to a loving family, and I can tell that this is a loving family."

She walked out leaving the baby in the baby carrier they'd given them along with the diaper bag. The family walked out and to the limo. They were going to make a stop and pick up a few more things at the store. The stopped and picked up more formula and a few things of newborn diapers as well as some clothing. They stopped at Babies-r-us and then went over to Kids-r-us and got Jenny something to make her feel better. They also got a better safety car seat and carrier that locked and could be used for both and highchair into the stroller as well.

"Abby…Yes, we're fine. Well, better than fine…How about you do us a favor…Good, talk to Ducky about what a newborn baby will need and go out and buy it…Yes, there is a spare card in my gun case and you know where the key is…Yes, well, we have a son now as well…She's fine. I'll let you talk to her in a moment…Yes, like I said, talk to Ducky and get whatever he says, clothing, furniture, whatever, okay…Thanks, Abs. Here, Jenny…" Gibbs handed the phone to Jenny.

"Hi, Aunt Abby…Yes, he is so weird looking and cute. He held my finger…Yes, we named him Matt…Yes, they let me pick it out…No, I'm okay. Daddy said they love me just the same and that yes it might seem like they love Matt more but only because he can not do anything for himself…Yes…Thank you, Aunt Abby…Yes." Jenny moved the phone away from her head. "Dad, when are we going home?"

"The plane leaves tomorrow at noon."

"Noon, Aunt Abby, tomorrow…Okay." Jenny handed the phone to Tony.

"Hey, Abs…Yes. Long story short but he is my biological son…Yes, I agree with you…We'll see you tomorrow, and thanks again, honey." Tony hung up the phone and handed it to Gibbs.
End Notes:
OK please have read No More Sick Days as well as And Jenny Makes 3.

I would like to thank all the readers out there for being so supportive of me in this time of writing. I hope that you all keep reading my story and enjoy it as much as the past stuff. I would also like to thank G for all her Smut that she writes for me. She is a smut goddess. I would also like to thank BC for her help and support. NO please enjoy. I had to add the Sperm some how with Tony donating so I hope this works for you.
part 2 by rednetra
Title: Till Death Do Us Part
Author: Rednetra
Permission to archive: Sure why not
Genre: Slash
Pairing/Characters: Tony/Gibbs, Tim/Ziva/Abby
Rating: NC-17 just to be safe
Warnings: Hanky Warning I think
Notes: OK please have read No More Sick Days as well as And Jenny
Makes 3.
Acknowledgments: OK i had part 2 and 3 when rereading them i put
them together and made them part 2. so sadly this fic now only has
11 parts to it. I would like to thank G for getting it out so fast
and she has a sinise Infection to boot. Also BC thanks for all your
help. I hope that you enjoy this part. The plot thinkens.


"Gibbs, how are you??What's the matter? What's happened??Anything,
you know that?Gibbs, what the hell?Why baby things? What do I pay
with??Sure, I know where it is. Bossman, what's going on??WHAT the
hell? Where's Jenny, let me talk to her."

Abby knew that if they had another child her buddy Jenny would need
her friend.

"Good, what do you need??Right, call the Duckman and get the 411,
got it?Jenny, are you okay??Hi, half-pint, so you have a baby
brother now?Oh, that must have been nice. You sound happy?That's a
great name, how did that name come up??That's nice of your fathers.
Jenny how are you? Are you okay with this? You know that?You will
be such a big help and a great big sister?I'm happy for you half-
pint?Can I talk to your daddy?"

Abby knew which one was who in Jenny's mind. Abby and Jenny had many
conversations about if she should call him daddy or by Jethro.

"And what time do you leave tomorrow?Good, we'll be waiting for you.
Let me talk to Tony?What the hell is going on? I leave you guys for
less then a day and you have another child?Tony that's not right.
How can that be? You're sure, right??Really, Tony, you guys ?"

Abby hung up the phone. "To the left, McGee."

"Sorry. Having sex and you talking to our friends at the same time
is a little weird." Tim moved out from between Abby's legs.

"So, Tony has a biological son."

"What?"

"You heard me, Pookie."

"You know I hate that."

"Deal. We have to go shopping. We need to call Duckman and find out
what a newborn infant boy might need and go get Gibbs' spare credit
card and go shopping. You want to get that plasma screen name."

Abby, Tim and Ziva had all moved in about three months ago. They had
a three bedroom, the one master bedroom that most of the time they
all slept together in the bed and two spare rooms for when they
needed alone time or just wanted a two-way.

"Abby, we have to tell them." Tim got out of bed and started to get
dressed.

"I know, but-"
"No, when they get back, we all tell them. Ziva, wake up."

"Um." Ziva sat straight up.

"Gibbs just called."

"And how is our little hairy butt?"

"They have a son."

"Excuse me, um, how can they have a son? Did they sign up for some
new drug?"

"Got me."

Abby kissed her lover who was still in bed. It was hot and heavy.
Tim almost wanted to climb back in and make it more fun.

"We have to tell Gibbs about the both of you," he said instead.

"Why?"

"Abby, you know why."

"You're no fun."

Abby bounded out of bed, picked up the phone and dialed the Scottish
ME.

"Ducky, man, we need help?Well, come to find out, and do not ask
how, Tony has a biological son who is a newborn?Yes, we know.
They'll be home tomorrow. I'm guessing that the plane leaves at
12:00 or so and be home by 5:00?Well, what kinds of things does a
newborn boy need? Gibbs told me to call and get the info from you
and then go shopping?Yes?Yes?Okay, hold on, this is way too much
stuff for an infant. Here, tell Tim."

Abby threw the phone at Tim, who was making out lightly with Ziva on
the edge of the bed.

"No fair. I got out of bed. You have to stop playing," the naked
Abby pouted.

Tim, almost undressed again, stood up. "Yes, mistresses."

"Talk to Ducky, he knows what we need and you can take notes."

"Yes, ma'am." Tim picked up the phone.

Abby started playing with her breast to distract Tim. Ziva, getting
in on the game, went over and they both started to make out. Tim was
just staring at the sight of his two ladies kissing and touching.

A voice snapped Tim out of his daze, and the girls start
laughing. "Ducky?Yes, sorry, Ducky?Hold on, let me get something and
write this down." Tim pulled out his PDA and started to enter
everything that Ducky said they needed. "Got it. Thanks, Ducky." Tim
hung up and almost threw the phone at the by now clothed ladies.

"That was not fair."

"All's fair in love, Pookie."

Abby walked by him, grabbed his softened cock and kissed him. Tim
just sat there for a moment, then got dressed and walked out to the
kitchen and got a cup of coffee, then the team left for Babies-R-Us.
They got there and Tim went down the list of things they would need.
Abby took out her phone.

"Yeah, Bossman, you said you had a car seat. What about a carrier??
Oh, okay, cool, we're looking at that right now?Got it. We'll get
the highchair part to that same set. Do you have a color that you
want?" Abby could hear Gibbs asking Tony. "Got it. We can do that?
Okay, boss, see you tomorrow."

"Okay, let's get his, they have this trailer part."

Abby put it in the cart as well. The other cart had a dresser, a
crib and bassinet that Tim planned on putting together today. Abby
also got a few things for the crib, like a fish tank thing that
played music and moved as well as a few other things. She got
bumpers and sheets, all with little racecars and other things that a
boy would like. She got a wallpaper border for the top of the room
in stars and moons. She wouldn't get clowns. She hated clowns, and
so did Ziva. Ziva also picked out a few dozen books or so about
raising a baby.

They all went up front. Abby made sure to also get Jenny a few new
books that she thought she would like. Abby wanted Jenny to feel
special. She knew Jenny understood about the new baby, but part of
her would still feel jilted. They paid for everything and took it
out to Ziva's SUV.

"Tim, you can get this stuff put together lick'em split."

"You mean lickety split."

"Yes, that."

"Yes. It shouldn't take that long."

"Good. Stop at Home Depot. I want to get some paint for the walls."

"Okay."

They went in and got three colors of paint, the three primary
colors. Abby wanted to get a door much like Jenny's but for a boy,
but Tim would not let her spend Tony's money. If they wanted it they
could go out and get it. When they got to the house Ducky and Gerald
were already there.

"Ducky, what are you doing here?"

"Well, I wanted to stop and pick up a few things I had forgotten,
like a few of the pharmaseutical needs for a baby like bottles, and
I called a friend and asked about formula and what kind would be the
best and other things in that directions."

"Cool. We got lots of stuff."

"I'll help bring it in. You ladies shouldn't be lifting."

"You told him?" she asked McGee.

"Well, Abby, I was talking, and he guessed so, yes."

Abby kissed the older Scottish man and went up to the bedroom.
Gerald helped Tim bring in all the stuff, and then Gerald took all
the stuff into the basement and started to put them together while
Tim took everything out of the spare bedroom. After everything was
out, Abby and Ziva were going to paint, but Ducky wouldn't let them.
Both of the ladies being about four months pregnant, he felt they
shouldn't be exposed to the fumes, so he and Tim painted the room a
light blue. Abby and Ziva taped off different shapes and wrote the
color that they should be painted. They then started to fold the
butt-load of clothing they got and then stocked the changing table
that Ducky had gotten and brought over that was already assembled.

After a few hours Gerald had all the other things assembled. He and
Tim brought them up to the room. Abby had gotten a throw rug in the
shape of balloons for the room as well using all the primary colors.
She knew Tony would want everything to match. They put the bassinet
into the master bedroom and returned the card to the gun safe. After
they were all done it was well past midnight.

Abby and Ziva passed out on Jenny's bed and Tim on the sofa in the
living room. Tramp was almost lying on top of Tim the whole time,
licking his face every few hours and asking to go out. Tim didn't
get much sleep. Ziva also didn't get much sleep since her morning
sickness always happened at night. Abby, for some reason, wasn't
affected by any kind of morning sickness. They planned on telling
the men and Jenny when they got home.

Ducky and Gerald had planned on stopping over later in the afternoon
the next day. Ducky had called Gibbs before getting over to the
house and was planning on giving the young child an exam. Ducky was
a little worried about the mother's medical history, and Gibbs said
he had a file that the social worker had given them about her
medical history and drugs she might have been on while in the mental
hospital. Well, really, it was more of a halfway house but still
Ducky was concerned about the baby boy.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

They got back to the hotel and up to their room. Gibbs' cell phone
went off, and he walked to the bedroom with the new purchases. Tony
and Jenny were in the sitting area feeding Matt. Jenny was holding
him, and Tony holding the bottle of formula. After about five
minutes Gibbs came out.

"Who was that?"

"Ducky. He wanted to know what was going on. I told him that we'd
talk about it tomorrow when we got home, but he is concerned about
his health, so I'm going to give him all the paperwork from the
mother's medical history.

"Oh, God, Jethro, I didn't even think about that." Tony was starting
to get worked up.

Gibbs sat on the other side of him on the large sofa in the
room. "Relax, honey, he is fine."

"But-"

Gibbs took his hand and turned Tony's face towards himself and
kissed him. "Relax, he's a healthy baby boy. The hospital would have
said otherwise."

"Yeah, yeah, you're right."

The bottle was done, the baby having eaten the amount the hospital
said to feed him. Tony helped Jenny burp the baby. After Matt was
done they put him back in the carrier and he fell asleep.

"Boss, I'm going to take Jenny for a walk."

"Okay, pick up some food. I'm hungry."

"Sure. Come on, Jenny."

"But I want to stay and help."

"I know, but Matt's sleeping, so Gibbs should be fine alone."

Tony held out his hand, and Jenny took it, and they walked down to
the lobby and sat on a sofa there.

"Jenny, are you okay with all this?"

"Yes, dad."

"You're sure, right?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Honey, I just want to make sure you know that no matter what, your
father and I love you very much."

"I know, dad."

"Okay. Just because you have a brother doesn't mean that we don't
love you."

"I know, dad. I'm okay with this. Daddy said it might seem like you
love him more because you need to do everything for him."

"You're such a big girl, you know that, right?"

"Yup." She smiled.

"Hey, hold that, I want to make a call."

Tony dialed his and Gibbs' lawyer. "Yes, I'd like to talk to Aaron.
It's important?Aaron, yeah, Tony?Thanks. Yes, she's fine, thank you
for asking...Right, well?" Tony explained the whole deal and asked
for him to start paperwork for Gibbs to become Matt's legal
guardian. "Thanks, Aaron. We'll be back in town tomorrow and we'll
stop by sometime next week?Great, thanks again."

"Dad, was that the guy that helped you win the battle for me?"

"Yup, he was, and he said hello."

"He was nice."

"Yes, he was, Peanut. I also wanted to tell you I like the name
Matt. Where did you get it?"

"Not sure, it just came to me."

"You're going to be a great big sister." Tony pulled her in for a
hug.

"Dad, stop that." Jenny got embarrassed about the PDA.

"Oh, sorry. So what about some food? What do you want? Let's go to
the restaurant and order room service. How does that sound? And then
we can see about renting a movie."

"Cool."

They both went to the restaurant in the hotel and ordered their food
and asked for it to be delivered to the room. They got back to the
room, and Matt was in Gibbs' arms and Gibbs was rocking him. Tony
just smiled at the sight of Leroy Jethro Gibbs holding an infant,
and it was kind of a turn on for him. Tony walked over and sat next
to him, Jenny in the chair close by.

"What's wrong?"

"He was fussing."

"You're cute holding him." Tony smiled at Gibbs who smiled back.

"He looks like you when you sleep, like the world is on hold."

"No, I don't."

"Honey, yes, you do."

Gibbs put the baby back into the carrier. They turned on the TV and
started to watch a little; about ten minutes later the room service
came. They moved over to the table and ate there. Halfway through
dinner Matt woke up and needed changing. Tony stopped and changed
the baby. Tony knew to watch for a loaded weapon and didn't get shot
at. He cleaned Matt up and went back to eating. Matt was now over
with them, watching them a little.

"So, are you going to get him baptized?"

"No. Why?"

"No, reason. He's your son."

Something snapped in Tony with that said. Gibbs could see it in his
eyes. Tony was a very deep person, but Gibbs always knew what his
younger lover was thinking with looking into his eyes.

"Jenny, can you watch Matt for a moment? Dad and I need to talk."

"Sure, daddy. You're going to fight, right?"

"No, sunshine, just talk."

"Okay."

"What, Boss?"

"Come on, we need to talk."

Gibbs took Tony's hand and dragged him to the bedroom. Jenny was
sleeping on the sleeper sofa out in the living area and the men had
the bedroom. They walked into the room, Gibbs shut the door and put
Tony on the bed.

"What?"

"Okay, what's the matter, honey?"

"Nothing," Tony snapped.

"Bullshit, Tony. You never could lie to me. Your eyes give you away
every time." Gibbs was standing in front of Tony, his hand under
Tony's chin, making him look up at him.

"Boss, Jethro, I well-"

Gibbs sat on the bed next to him and kissed him, a long kiss, Gibbs'
tongue moving in Tony's mouth, making the younger man moan and
purr.

"Tony, what's wrong?"

"Look, he's my son, but no, he is OUR son. Not mine, he is just my
genes. Look, I called Aaron and asked him to draw up paperwork for
him to be your son as well"

"Tony, look I didn't mean anything by that."

"I know, Jethro, but-"

"Tony, what's the real problem?"

"Nothing, it's just all new."

"You're scared about raising him," Gibbs said.

"He's so small. What if-"

Gibbs put his finger up to Tony's mouth to shush him. "Tony, look,
you're his father. I know you're Jenny's father and you see her as
your own, but this boy is of your blood, and well, that makes it
different. You don't love Jenny any less, but still."

"How?"

"Tony, I've been there before with Megan. I kept thinking I was
going to fuck it up, and I did. You won't let that happen, nor will
I. Our friends will be there, and so will Jenny. You're a great
father with Jenny, and I know you will be with Matt."

"What if I-"

"Tony, we can't live with what if. If we do, then we wouldn't get
anything done. Between the two of us, we'll be fine. Jenny will
help, and so will everyone else. We'll be fine."

"I'm scared."

"Honey, it's okay. So am I." Gibbs just held his lover. When there
was a knock on the door, he said, "Come in."

Jenny walked in and they could hear the baby crying lightly.

"Dad, Matt's crying, what should I do?"

"Okay, Peanut, let's see."

Tony got up, went out with Jenny and checked for a changing, and
that is what was needed. Tony showed Jenny how to change the diaper.
Gibbs was in the bedroom smiling as he watched them. He really
couldn't hear what Tony was saying, just that he was explaining what
needed to be done.

That night the men tried twice to make love, but Matt had other
plans for them both. They neither one slept much that night. Matt
didn't sleep that much and was crying most of the night. Gibbs was
the one who seemed to get him to calm down the most. They both got
about two hours total of sleep.

They got up, packed and out the door and to the airport. Then they
got checked in and then had to wait for the plane. They got
something to eat at the airport restaurant. After they boarded, Tony
sat next to Jenny because she asked for him to sit there. Gibbs sat
with Matt. Matt didn't stop crying till almost the last half hour of
the flight; they were happy that only one other person was in first
class on the flight back and it was a little old lady who just
thought he was too cute and didn't care. She did give them a little
help, and they gave him a drop of whisky on the tip of their fingers
and that seemed to help a little. She said it was what they did for
her grandkids when they would teeth.

Once they landed they got their stuff from baggage claim and walked
out to the SUV.

"Shit."

"What's wrong, baby?"

"We have a flat," Gibbs said. It was August, so it was hot
out. "Okay, you guys go back in and I'll change it."

"Baby, no, that's not fair to you. We all go in and call roadside
help. Since we pay for it, let's use it."

"Tony, I'm capable of changing a tire."

"I know, but I don't want to leave you."

"You can't have Matt out in this heat."

"I know, but what about-"

"You're not putting him or Jenny in the car when it is up on a jack,
no."

"Okay, call when you're done. Come on, Peanut, let's go back and get
some drinks and feed Matt since it's about time for a feeding
anyway."

"Okay, dad." Jenny took hold of the stroller and they walked back
into the airport.

While Gibbs was changing the tire, he noticed that it had not just
gone flat, that it had been made to go flat. Someone had removed the
valve cap. This was not just a freak accident; someone had made it
happen. He would call security and look into it later. Right now he
needed to get it down, and he would not tell Tony about it, this
would worry him even more.

Gibbs got the tire changed and called them out and they left the
airport. Tony could tell something was wrong with the way Gibbs was
acting but would wait to talk about it later with him when they were
alone. They got home and found Tim, Abby and Ziva were at the house.
They walked in and Tramp ran right for the door and started to jump
on Jenny, then he just smelled the baby and started to try and jump
on his men. They wouldn't let him since Gibbs had the luggage, with
Tim's help, and Tony had the baby. Once in the door Abby snatched
the baby and was holding an awake Matt. After all the luggage was in
the house and where it should be, they showed them the new nursery
and how much they'd gotten done. Gibbs and Tony were floored that it
was done in one day. They went back down and Abby called Ducky like
he had asked when they got home.

"Boss, we need to talk to you."

"Okay."

"No, out in the living room, together," Abby said, looking at Tim
and Ziva.

"Okay, let me get some coffee and we'll be right out."

Jenny was up in her room and Abby ran up and got her for this talk
as well. Tony was feeding Matt in the living room, holding him in
his arms. After everyone was in the living room, Abby and Ziva stood
up.

"Okay, guys we have big news to tell you."

"What, Abby, you're pregnant."

Abby and Ziva looked at each other, then Tim, then back at Tony's
wise crack.

"YES," they said in unison.

"What, the both of you?"

"Yup, Bossman."

"Nice going, Tim, you stud you." Tony smiled and was ribbing the
younger agent.

"There's more."

"What? Let me guess, they're twins."

Again Abby and Ziva looked at each other, then back at Gibbs this
time.

"Yep."

"Shit, that's both of you?" Tony got popped up the back of the head
for saying shit. "Ouch, sorry Jenny. Dang, Tim, you have some potent
swimmers."

"Dad, what are swimmers?"

"Um, well."

"Jenny, you remember when we were talking to Miss Suger?"

"Yes, daddy."

"You remember when we said Tony donated something to make babies?"

"Yes."

"Well, they are the same thing, but Tony was using a crude way of
saying that."

"How are babies made?"
End Notes:
OK please have read No More Sick Days as well as And Jenny Makes 3.

I would like to thank all the readers out there for being so supportive of me in this time of writing. I hope that you all keep reading my story and enjoy it as much as the past stuff. I would also like to thank G for all her Smut that she writes for me. She is a smut goddess. I would also like to thank BC for her help and support. NO please enjoy. I had to add the Sperm some how with Tony donating so I hope this works for you.
part 3 by rednetra
No one knew what to say to what Jenny had just asked.

"Um, Peanut, how about we wait till Ducky gets here, and he can tell
you."

"But I want to know."

"Yes, I know, honey, but Ducky is a doctor, and none of us are. He
can better explain about how babies are made and where they come
from."

"Okay, Daddy."

"So, how far along are the both of you?"

"About four months."

"Do we have genders yet?"

"Nope, I don't want to know."

"There's more, Boss," McGee said.

"Tim, I'm not your boss anymore."

"Yeah, but it fits."

"Sure, whatever. What else?"

"Ziva and I are getting married."

Gibbs and Tony's faces went blank. They looked at each other, then
at the three who were in front of them.

"Um, why you and Ziva?"

"Well, I'm not the marrying type," Abby said.

"This way Ziva can, if she chooses to, get American citizenship."

"Smart."

"Uncle Tim?"

"Yes, honey?"

"You love Aunt Abby, right?"


"Yes."

"And you love Aunt Ziva, right?"

"Yes."

No one knew what was going to happen next. Jenny had never really
questioned the fact that they had a triangle thing going on between
them.

"Why are you not marrying Abby as well?"

"Um, um, um..." Tim started to stutter.

Abby chose to answer. "Half-pint, sometimes it's hard to explain,
but you know how Gibbs and Tony love each other and a lot of people
do not like that?"

"Yes."

"Well, it's kind of the same thing with the kind of relationship
that Tim, Ziva and myself have."

"I don't get it."

"That's good, honey. You're young, and we hope that you never get
it," Gibbs said the last under his breath.

Tony just patted him on the leg.

"Thanks, guys, for all the work you did on the room for Matt."

"Daddy, can I go play on my computer?"
"Its almost time for feeding Matt. You want us to call you?"

Jenny lit up. "Yes, please."

"Okay, Sunshine, go play."

Jenny ran up the stairs.

"She seems to be taking it well."

"She loves him already," Tony said, smiling. "Every time we feed
him, Jenny wants to hold him and feed him."

"She'll make a great big sister, Tony."

"She already is. Thanks again for the work."

"Hey, family does that kind of thing. Believe me, you'll be working
soon enough. We have four children on the way."

"Ouch. Tim, I hope they're not all girls."

"And why is that, Tony?"

"That time of the month might get you killed. Just remember, our
sofa is yours for a few days."

Abby just started laughting to no end. Tim smirked, and Ziva was a
little lost with it.

They sat there listening to Tony tell the story about how Matt came
to be in their possession when the front door opened and in walked
the ME and his lover.

"Ducky, Gerald, how are the two of you?" Gibbs got up and shook
hands as Tony was holding Matt while he slept.

"Quite good, thank you."

"Good, thanks. So where's the new addition?"

Ducky and Gerald walked over to Tony and just looked at the bundle
of joy in his arms. Tony was glowing the new dad kind of glow. So
was Gibbs, for that matter.

"He has your eyes, Anthony."

"Yeah, and he can sleep like him, too," Gibbs threw in there.

"Well, let me have a look at the medical files, then we can check
out my newest patient."

"Ducky, we need to warn you about something."

They all heard the little girl come flying down the stairs. Gibbs
stood right up.

"EXCUSE ME, young lady."

Jenny stopped in her tracks. She knew she'd done something wrong,
but the innocent face went on. "What, Daddy?"

"You know better. How do we come down the stairs?"

"We walk."


"And what? Did you run?"

"Sorry, Daddy. I heard Ducky was here, and I wanted to ask him my
question."

"Yes, but that does not excuse you."

Matt started fussing. Tony was trying to get him back to sleep, but
it wasn't working. Matt started to cry.

"Okay, Sunshine, ask Ducky your question. I'm going to go and change
Matt."

Gibbs took Matt into the kitchen.

"Ducky."

"Yes, my dear."

"Where do babies come from?"

The question even took the ever-proper Ducky by shock.

"Well, my dear, when a man and a woman really love each other, they
get together and they procreate and a baby is made."

"What's procreate?"

"Sex, honey," Abby added.

"Oh, like Dad and Daddy do."

Tony started to blush. Abby just smiled. Tim went red as did Ziva
who was holding Tim's hand.

"Well, kind of like that, yes. But two men cannot make a baby. Well
not yet, at least. I have been reading this one medical journal and
they might be able to one day but-"

"But Dad didn't have sex with the lady that had Matt."

"Well, you're quite right."

They heard from the kitchen, "Damn it."

The whole room moved to the kitchen and saw the front of Gibbs'
shirt was wet.

"Boss, did you remember to cover his loaded weapon?"


"No, DiNozzo, I didn't. I've never changed a boy before."

Tony walked over to Gibbs and finished changing Matt.

"Yes, they think that it is from the temperature change from the
warm diaper to the cold air that the male baby would release urine
and as Anthony said, a loaded weapon ensues."

"So how, if Matt's mom and Dad didn't have sex, did Matt happen?"

Gibbs head snapped around at the question that came out of Jenny's
mouth.

"Well, my dear." Ducky took the young girl's hand and they moved to
the kitchen table and both sat down and watched Tony finish the
diaper change.

Gibbs took off his shirt and went up and changed it.

"Well, Tony, if I am following correctly, donated his sperm, that is
the stuff that a male gives during sex to make a baby. A female
gives an egg. With both items you make a baby."

"Like an egg that you eat for breakfast?"

"Oh, well, kind of, yes. But much smaller for the lady that gave
birth to Matt."

Ducky took Matt from Tony now and was just holding him. The moment
the older man took him Matt stopped fussing and fell back to sleep.
Gibbs came back into the crowded room.

"She stole the sperm from a place that your Dad gave to," Ducky
continued. "They have things called sperm banks and people like your
father give their sperm so that other people who have problems can
get some. Well, she took some and introduced it to her egg and Matt
came about nine months later."

"So Aunt Abby and Ziva both have Tim's sperm."

No one in the room knew what to say now. Jenny looked around and
saw blank faces on everyone.

"Did I say something wrong?"

"Oh, no, my dear. It's just not something any of us expected you to
ask. It's quite all right to ask questions. You will never know the
answers otherwise, but you might not want to ask these kinds of
questions to just anyone, okay, my dear?"

"Okay, Ducky. Dad, I'm going to go and play on my computer some
more."

"Okay, Peanut."

Jenny hugged both of her fathers and everyone else in the room
before going upstairs.

"Now, where are the files that you have for me, Jethro?"

"Up in the bedroom. Let me go and grab them."

Gibbs skipped every other stair and then walked right back down.
Ducky was holding Matt and was listening to his heart and doing an
exam of the baby while he slept. Ducky handed Matt back to Jethro
and took the folder and started to read.

"Okay, we're running out for something to eat," Abby said, then
offered, "You want anything, guys?"

"Yeah, Abs. We can do delivery. How does that sound?"

"Great. I'll get Jenny's order." Abby went up to get the food order
from Jenny.

Gibbs called Tom Morrow and let him know what was going on and about
the new addition. Gibbs didn't work for him but he was still an old
friend and Gibbs hadn't gotten to talk to him in a while.

Ducky read the file and breathed a sign of relief. After reading the
whole file and checking Matt from head to toe, he went and explained
that once the home found out about the baby they took the mother off
all the medications so there shouldn't be much to worry about. He
did say that depression can be hereditary but not to worry and just
keep an eye on it. If the child does form any kind of symptoms it
should not present itself till puberty or so.

Ducky did say that Jenny's pediatrician should be okay for Matt as
well. Ducky knew she specialized in newborn children so that would
not be a big deal at all. They did make a few new appointments for
Jenny with her shrink, just to be safe and give her someone to talk
to.

Gibbs had called the airport security and talked to them about what
had happen to their car and were informed that the camera they had
on the car happened to go down that night and was not up and running
till the next day, so that was when they must have gotten to the
tire. Gibbs did tell Tony when they were alone that night but only
after being alone.

That first night in their own house was okay. Matt didn't sleep at
all that night. He was up almost the whole night crying. They called
Ducky around 2:00 AM and he said it might just be the change in
environment but it was nothing to worry about.
End Notes:
OK please have read No More Sick Days as well as And Jenny Makes 3.

I would like to thank all the readers out there for being so supportive of me in this time of writing. I hope that you all keep reading my story and enjoy it as much as the past stuff. I would also like to thank G for all her Smut that she writes for me. She is a smut goddess. I would also like to thank BC for her help and support. Now please enjoy.
part 4 by rednetra
Their life was getting back to normal. Well, as normal as it could
be considering they had a six-week-old baby. Jenny went back to
school the last week in August and Gibbs pulled a consulting gig
with NCIS. It was a one-time thing or, at least, that's what they
all told themselves. Both men missed working more then they could
say, but their lives as parents meant a hell of a lot more than work
to them.

The men still didn't have a clue someone was staking out their house
and following them when they went on road trips. Tony went out and
bought another SUV for himself. He kept the Mustang but needed more
of a family car for Matt and Jenny.

Jenny was taking to her new grade really well. She was class
president this year and still was planning on holding the book club
meetings. Everything was going great. Gibbs knew if he was going to
wait for the perfect moment to give Tony his ring and ask for his
hand in marriage, he would have to make the moment himself.

Marriage, a word Gibbs never wanted to ever say again with him being
the one getting married, but now that he had found Tony and Tony
him, there was no going back; it was full steam ahead and never
looking back. Gibbs knew that marriage was not in the cards, not
marriage in the traditional sense, but still a commitment that Gibbs
would stay with Tony in sickness and in health.

It was the second week in September, and Tony was sitting on the
porch. It was about 5:00 PM and it was getting dark earlier but
there was still plenty of light in the sky. Gibbs was picking Jenny
up from school; she had the book club meeting after school. The car
pulled into the drive and Tony was holding Matt in his lap, playing
with the baby. Matt had started to sleep almost all through the
night. Jenny was great if not too good with Matt. She was very
protective of the baby. Even with her fathers. If she saw a
problem with Matt she would let one or the other know. If they were
feeding him different she would point it out. It was cute.

Abby and Ziva's pregnancies were going well. Ziva was now on desk
duty and Abby was still in the lab but on limited case load. Tim did
not know which way was up or down as of late. His folks kept at him
about the type of relationship he was in and not marrying the mother
of his children; they did not understand that he loved both ladies
and that they loved him. He and Ziva had gone to start the
paperwork for the marriage licence.

Gibbs pulled into his spot and Jenny got out of the car smiling.
Gibbs had told her it was today and right when they got into the
yard that he was going to ask Tony and give him the ring. Jenny had
kept the secret that she knew Tony had a ring for Gibbs, too.

"Hey there, Peanut, and how was the book club today?"

"Great, Dad, and how are you and Matt?"

Tony looked right at Matt, who he was holding. "So, Matt, how are we
today? No, you don't say." Matt garbled something. "We're fine but
hungry."

"Dad, Matt can't talk yet."

"And you're sure about this how?"

"He doesn't say words."

"Again, how do you know? I'm fluent in baby, and that is what he
told me." Tony smiled as his lover walked up to him where he was
sitting on the step.

"Jenny, sit in the chair, please," Gibbs said. He had not even said
hello yet to Tony.

"Right, Daddy, like you told me." Jenny got into the chair on the
porch.

Gibbs picked up Matt and kissed the baby's cheek. Matt laughed or
whatever a baby's equivalent to a laugh would be. Gibbs put Matt in
Jenny's arms. Tony knew something was up but said nothing, just
watched this action unfold. Then Gibbs walked over to Tony and made
him stand up. Gibbs kissed Tony. Not long, not hard, but full of
passion and love. Then Gibbs put his hand into his pocket and he
went to one knee. Tony knew now what was about to happen and tears
welled up in his eyes.

"No," Tony squeaked out.

"Anthony Michael DiNoozo, will you be my life partner in sickness
and in health, to love honor and cherish till death do us both
part?" Gibbs put the ring that he'd had made for Tony on his finger.

Tony was crying full force now. Gibbs was getting a little misty-
eyed himself, looking up at his love, his Tony DiNozzo, the father
of his two children, the real reaons to get out of bed now and
forever.

Five minutes passed and Gibbs was still on one knee, looking up at
the crying form. Gibbs, not being as young as he used to be, stood
up and locked eyes with Tony. Jenny, holding Matt, was wondering
what was transpiring in front of her. The mystery person in the
woods was also wondering what was going on. Gibbs moved closer to
Tony and put his arms around his waist. Tony still couldn't form
words. He laid his head into Gibbs' neck and nuzzled the flesh
there. It wasn't the answer Gibbs had figured on but still the same
just not with words. Gibbs kissed what part of Tony's head he
could..

"I love you, Tony."

Tony mumbled something but with his face buried in Gibbs' neck he
could not get the words out but Gibbs made out what he needed to
hear.

After sitting there, not sure what the answer was, Jenny
asked, "Daddy, did Dad say yes?"

Gibbs smiled. He had forgotten they had an audience. Matt had fallen
asleep and Jenny was being quiet.

"Yes, Sunshine, he did."

"I didn't hear him."

"He didn't have to say it, honey, he showed me he did."

"How'd he show you, Daddy?"

"He just did, Sunshine. It's hard to explain, honey."

"Okay. Daddy, my arms are getting tired and I'm hungry."

"Tony, you okay?"

Tony nodded his head yes. Strength had returned to his legs. Gibbs
kissed him once more on the head and walked over to Jenny and picked
up Matt.

"Okay, honey, let's go and see what we can make for dinner."

"Can we have spisgties?"

"Sure, I think we have some meatballs that I can throw in the nuker
and defrost real quick."

"Cool. Come on, Dad, let's go in and eat."

"Shuuuurr, Peanut." Tony still was very spacey. He picked up
Jenny. "Oh, you're getting big, Peanut, no food for you tonight,
you're growing too fast."

"No, I'm hungry."

"He's only joking, Honey. But we are going to put a rock on your
head to stop the growing."

They bantered between them all as they walked into the kitchen. Tony
only made it as far as the living room.

"Have to put you down, Honey. Dad is not as young as he used to be,
okay?"

"Yup. Can I make the garlic bread?"

"Sure. I have to run upstairs and get something."

Gibbs smiled and put the still-sleeping Matt in his carrier. Tony
walked up slowly to their room and got his rings that he'd bought
for Gibbs and himself. He liked the one Gibbs had given him much
better because Gibbs put a lot of thought in it and had had it
made. Now he felt bad that he'd bought off the show room. He just
sat there, his sock drawer open, almost crying again, looking at
the two rings he'd bought, thinking how could he have been so stupid
and not gotten something special.

"You going to look at that all night?"

Tony spun around. The rings went flying out of his hand, and he saw
Gibbs holding Matt in his arms. Matt was sucking on a bottle.

"Oh, shit." Tony went looking all over and he only found one of the
two rings. He looked; it was not the one with the engraving in it,
so that meant it was his own ring.

"Damn it, damn it."

"Tony, stop."

Tony looked up at Gibbs like a dear caught in headlights. "Boss, I
have to find-"

"Tony, come here." Gibbs moved his fingers in the come hither
motion.

"But-"

Tony stopped at Gibbs' glare, the glare that he loved so much. The
ice blue eyes were calling to him to get lost in the endless sea of
love in Gibbs' eyes. Tony stood up and was putting his head down in
shame.

"Okay, look at me."

Tony did not look at him.

"Tony, look at me, please."

Tony slowly looked into his eyes.

"Come closer."

Tony was now up against Matt, staring into Gibbs' eyes. Gibbs leaned
over a little and kissed him. Tony melted. Gibbs had a way about
him. He always made Tony feel safe and centered. It must be a
genetic thing since at times Gibbs was the only one who could get
Matt to stop fussing and crying.

"Now, take a breath."

Tony did as Gibbs said.

"Close your eyes."

Tony again did what Gibbs said.

"Okay, now open them, and if you look on the other side of the bed,
you might find what you want."

Tony opened them and walked over to where Gibbs said to look, and he
found it right in front of the night stand on Gibbs' side. Tony bent
down, picked it up and walked back over to Gibbs.

"I wanted to do this in Disney, but, well, our life never will be
the same." Tony showed him the ring.

Gibbs was now welling up with tears.

"Leroy Jethro Gibbs, will you take my hand in marriage?" Tony
slipped the ring on his finger as he finished the rest. "To love,
honor, cherish and obey, in sickness and in health for as long as we
both shall live?"

"Yes." Gibbs let the tears flow but not a strong flow just a happy
flow of tears.

"Boss, look, sorry that it's not-"

Gibbs kissed him. "I love it. Tony, it's from you, and that is all
that matters to me."

"I had a matching one for me to wear without the inscription, but
now, well..."

"I guess we both have a ring to return."

"Why?"

"I got a matching one of the one that I got you for me."

They both laughed.

"Jenny knew. Why'd she let me...?"

"You told Jenny, too?"

"That little sneak. Well, we know she can keep a secret."

"Yup. Here, let me take him, you're cooking." Tony took Matt and
finished feeding him and burped and changed him. "Oh, someone needs
a bath tonight, I think."

Gibbs and Tony went down to the kitchen. Tony put water in the sink
and gave Matt a quick bath while waiting for dinner to cook. Jenny
helped with the bath.

"Daddy, did Dad give you the ring?"

"Yep."

"Did you cry like he did?"

"Well, yes, I let a few tears fall. I love him so much. Yes, I did."

"Good" Jenny said and smiled. Gibbs kissed his daughters head and
finished getting dinner on the table. Tony just Smiled and finished
washing Matt.
End Notes:
OK please have read No More Sick Days as well as And Jenny Makes 3.

Ok i would love to Thank G and BC and a few others
that will remain nameless for prereading this and letting me know
what they liked about it. I am giveing one last warning about
things to come. THe Gates of hell will open and release the Devil.
No plot just fluff for right now.
part 5 by rednetra
Title: Till Death Do Us Part
Author: Rednetra
Permission to archive: Sure why not
Genre: Slash
Pairing/Characters: Tony/Gibbs, Tim/Ziva/Abby
Rating: NC-17 just to be safe
Warnings:
Notes: OK please have read No More Sick Days as well as And Jenny
Makes 3.
Acknowledgments: Ok i would love to Thank G and BC and Matt and a few
people from my LJ. I would also like to thank G for the great smut
in this fic.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

September 8th was Gibbs birthday. Tony wanted it to be special, so he
made plans for them to spend the day in New York City. He got tickets
for a show and reservations at the legendary Nomo, the restaurant
owned by Iron Chef Morimoto. They arranged for Abby, Tim and Ziva to
stay at the house to watch Jenny and Matt. It was very hard for Tony
to leave Matt alone but the three needed practice with a newborn and
their care. Well that is what Tony told himself; he still didn't want
to leave the kids, but after telling Gibbs his plans, they were going
and nothing was going to stop Gibbs from getting Tony alone for a
night. They hired a guy to drive them up and back home. Tony made
Gibbs bring his tux and they wore it to the show then dinner
afterwards. That night they didn't sleep a wink from making love in
just about everything in the suite from the end table to the tub to
the shower to the bed, hell almost in the elevator on the way back to
the room.

Tony and Gibbs were adding onto the house. They were putting two more
rooms upstairs and a very large room on the main floor. They also
were having an in-ground, indoor, heated pool built out back.

Jenny's birthday came on the 15th of September. They let her stay
home that day and they all went to the Baltimore Aquarium. They
stopped and laid a rose from each of them on Megan's grave. That
weekend somehow the men had let Jenny and Abby talk them into a
slumber party with four of Jenny's friends from school. She wanted
two of her boy friends to come as well, and that had caused a huge
fight in the house with Jenny and the men. She just didn't understand
why she could not have all her friends over.

"Daddy, can we all sleep in the living room?"

They were at the breakfast table the Friday of the sleepover.

"Well, I guess your dad and I can move the sofa against the one wall
and you guys can lay your sleeping bags on the floor."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Dad?"

"What?" He was holding a bottle and feeding Matt, trying to get a few
bites in as well.

"You'll move the sofa?"

"If that's what the Boss said, then sure. Now, you remember the
rules, right?"

"Yup, we have to be quiet after you say lights out; we don't have to
go to sleep but keep quiet."

"Yes and??"

"They respect you both."

"Good, very good. Now, Jethro will be picking you all up after
school. The girls are bringing their stuff to school. We talked to
your teacher already, so she knows about all the extra stuff. Do you
have your lunch money?"

"Yes, Dad," Jenny said, rolling her eyes.

"That's not nice, young lady."

"Sorry, Daddy."

"Don't say sorry to me. I'm not the one you did it to. He was just
asking a very valid question; you forgot it last week three times."

"I know. Sorry, Dad."

"It's okay. I baked the cupcakes you asked for and the cookies for
you as well."

"When?"

"After you went to bed."

The night before, after Jenny had gone to bed, they had put Matt to
bed, and, well, the kitchen table is no longer a virgin and they had
to make two batches of cupcakes since most of the first batch ended
up on either Tony's or Gibbs' body to be licked off at some point.
Tony smiled at Gibbs, who just blushed a little since he'd worn most
of the mix.

It had started out innocently enough, with Tony mixing the batter for
the cupcakes. He'd been lining the pans with paper liners, readying
them for the batter when Gibbs walked into the kitchen. Standing
behind Tony, he wrapped his arms around the younger man's waist and
dipped a finger into the batter.

"Hey!" Tony scolded, smacking Gibbs' hand as he was heading for his
mouth with the purloined batter.

"Now look what you've done," Gibbs said when the smack on the hand
made the batter fall off his finger and land on Tony's arm.

"You going to clean that up?"

Gibbs smiled wickedly. "Oh, yeah," he said, bending down and licking
the batter off Tony's arm.

Tony's breath caught at the feel of Gibbs' rough tongue on his
arm. "Boss."

"Yes, Tony?" Gibbs questioned, his tongue trailing up to the
sensitive skin on the inside of Tony's elbow.

"Nothing," Tony said faintly, turning in Gibbs arms, holding the bowl
of cupcake batter out to the side as he slanted his mouth over the
other man's, plunging his tongue in and tasting the sweetness from
the batter.

Gibbs groaned, tightening his hold on Tony as his mouth was
thoroughly explored. Using his body, Tony pushed Gibbs backwards till
the backs of his thighs hit the edge of the wooden kitchen table.
Setting the bowl down on the table, Tony pressed closer to Gibbs
until he was leaning back over the table.

"What are you doing, Tony?" Gibbs asked as his shirt was pulled from
his pants.

"You started this," Tony said, unbuttoning Gibbs' shirt and exposing
a chest that made him drool.

Looking up with a wicked grin, Tony stuck a finger in the bowl of
cupcake batter and smeared it on Gibbs' nipples. Gibbs gasped when
the cool, sweet batter hit his warm skin, followed by the feel of
Tony's hot mouth surrounding the hard nub and sucking off the yellow
mixture.

By the time Gibbs' nipples were licked clean, the older man had
managed to unbutton Tony's shirt and was digging his fingers into
Tony's sides. Tony straightened and shrugged out of his shirt,
letting it fall to the floor before reaching out to help Gibbs remove
his own shirt.

Gibbs spread his legs and Tony settled against him, groin to groin
and chest to chest, mouths once again locking together. Tony scooped
up more batter. Drawing back a bit, he spread the mix over Gibbs'
lips, then licked it off, his tongue darting in to share the
sweetness.

Already shoeless, it didn't take long for both men to lose their
pants, underwear and socks, leaving them naked, hard cocks straining
together as they kissed again. Tony put his hands on Gibbs' waist and
urged him to hop up on the table. Jethro gasped at the coolness of
the table on his nether cheeks.

Tony was once again between his lover's spread thighs. Pulling the
mixing bowl closer, he dipped his finger in and began painting Gibbs'
body with the thick batter. Gibbs managed to coat Tony with some of
the batter, but distracted as he was by the feel of Tony licking
every inch of his skin, most of the batter ended up on his own body.

Wicked smile in place, hazel eyes locked with blue as Tony scooped up
a big glob of the batter and coated Gibbs' hard, leaking cock with
it. Gibbs groaned as he watched Tony sink to his knees and engulf his
hardness in his mouth.

"Mmm, sweet," Tony murmured, licking the last of the batter off
before adding more.

Tony continued to lick and suck, one hand going to Gibbs' balls and
rolling them in their sac as his mouth worked on removing every last
trace of the batter from the hard cock. When Gibbs shot into his
mouth, Tony swallowed, saving just a bit in his mouth as he slithered
back up the limp body spread over the table. Adding batter to the cum
in his mouth, Tony kissed Gibbs, sharing the sweet and salty mixture
with him.

"Fuck me, Tony."

"On it, Boss."

Having no intention of taking the time to go upstairs for lube, Tony
grabbed the bottle of EVOO from the cabinet and used it to stretch
Gibbs and to coat his aching cock. Hands gripping Gibbs' thighs, Tony
spread his legs wide and pushed into the stretched and open hole.
Both men groaned when he was fully seated.

Gibbs legs wrapped around Tony's waist as Tony began to move. Both
men were too far gone to take it slow. When the head of Tony's dick
hit Gibbs' prostate, the older man began to harden again. Left hand
digging into Tony's back, Gibbs used his right hand to wrap around
his cock and match his strokes to Tony's ever-increasing movements.

Grunts, groans and moans from both men were interspersed with wicked
words of lust and love and the sounds of flesh against flesh. Burying
himself deep in Gibbs, Tony's head fell back as he came, his warmth
filling his lover as Gibbs came again, spurting between them, his cum
splashing them both.

"Cool. Where are they?"

Tony flushed when Jenny's question brought him back to the
present. "In the mud room out back."

Jenny got up and ran to get her things from the mud room.

"I'm taking you to school."

"Why? I can ride the bus."

"Nope, not with all the stuff you have to take today."

"Oh, okay, guess you're right."

"Now go and brush your teeth and get your backpack. We leave in
five," Tony said.

Jenny ran up and brushed her teeth and was at the door waiting for
Tony when he came out of the kitchen with all the baked goods. Tony
was not the best cook but he could bake up a storm. When baking
needed to be done Tony did it and Gibbs did most of the cooking.

"Excuse me." Gibbs looked at both of them.

"Oh, sorry, baby." Tony walked back and kissed him on the cheek.

Gibbs just softly glared at Jenny, who walked over to her father,
kissed and hugged him. Tony and Jenny drove to school. Twice Tony
thought he saw someone tailing him but he just brushed it off as
nothing. He got to the school and helped Jenny carry all the treats
in. On the way they ran into three of the four girls sleeping over
and Tony took their stuff early so they wouldn't have to carry it
around at school and all the way back to their house tonight on the
way home from school.

That afternoon, while Jenny was at school, Gibbs was doing laundry.
It was while he was folding clothes and putting them away that he
came across the fuzzy handcuffs of Tony's. He hadn't seen them in
awhile, and his mouth quirked up on one side as he held them up and
looked at them, thinking of the possibilities.

"Hey, Boss, what-" Tony broke off as he walked into the room and
found Gibbs holding the fuzzy cuffs and looking at them, his blue
eyes gleaming.

Gibbs turned and looked at Tony, still holding the cuffs.

"Gibbs?"

Voice roughened by desire, Gibbs asked, "You up for a little
afternoon delight, DiNozzo?"

Considering that he had hardened just from seeing those cuffs in
Gibbs' hand and hearing the roughness in his voice, Tony was
definitely UP for it. He didn't even bother answering, just stalked
into the room, right up to Gibbs, and threaded his hands through the
silver hair, pulling him in close for a searing kiss.

"Guess that means yes," Gibbs said with a hint of amusement when they
broke apart for air.

Smirking, Tony took the cuffs from Gibbs. "Take off your clothes," he
ordered.

Gibbs swallowed at the command, a shiver running through him at the
thought of being dominated by Tony. He wasted no time in complying,
stripping off, his nakedness displaying his readiness for what was
about to happen.

"On the bed, arms above your head."

Gibbs hurriedly crawled into the middle of the bed, not even taking
the time to pull the covers back. Right now he could care less that
the duvet was dry clean only. He reached above his head and grabbed
the headboard, hard cock sticking straight up like a flagpole.

Tony walked over to the bed, put one cuff around Gibbs' right wrist,
threaded the short chain through the spindles in the headboard, then
snapped the other cuff around his left wrist, making sure they
weren't tight enough to hurt when he began straining at them. And he
had every intention of making him strain and pull.

Opening the nightstand drawer, he pulled out the black silk blindfold
and slipped it over Gibbs head, adjusting it in the proper position
over his eyes. If possible, Gibbs' erection hardened even more when
the cool silk forced his eyes shut.

"Now that is a beautiful sight."

Tony wasted no time undressing, knowing their time was limited with
four girls coming over for a slumber party in just a few hours. He
climbed on the bed at Gibbs' feet. Feeling the bed give, Gibbs spread
his legs, offering himself to Tony and making the younger man bite
his lip to hold back his groan.

Slipping his hand into the mink glove he'd taken from the nightstand
drawer when he'd taken out the blindfold, Tony began at the tip of
Gibbs' toes, running the soft fur over every inch of skin, making the
bound man moan and arch into the petting. Once every inch of his skin
had been caressed except for the hard, aching cock, Tony's fur-
covered hand wrapped around the leaking shaft, tightening just right
and stroking.

"Oh, God, Tony," Gibbs managed huskily.

Tony said nothing, just bent and followed the path of the glove with
lips and tongue, kissing and licking, even taking a few nips with his
straight white teeth, causing Gibbs to strain even more against his
bonds, trying to get closer to that mouth he loved so well.

Rising to his knees between Gibbs'spread thighs, Tony took hold of
his lover's legs and placed them over his shoulders, leaving him open
and exposed to his gaze. Gibbs made a gurgling sound at the first
touch of Tony's tongue to his hole. He could never get enough of the
younger man's rimming skills. That talented tongue could make a dead
man come, and Gibbs was far from dead.

"Tony!"

Gibbs arched and strained against the bonds even more. He knew even
with the fur covering the cuffs he was still going to have marks on
his wrists, but he didn't care. He loved Tony, loved being tied up
and at his mercy. It was a quirk of his no one who knew him would
ever believe. Only Tony had ever known this side of him and only Tony
ever would know it.

The need in Gibbs' voice made Tony double his efforts. He knew they
didn't have much time, but he was going to push it as far as possible
in that time. And he did. Gibbs was nearly sobbing by the time Tony
finished using his tongue on him. Tony felt like sobbing himself he
was so hard.

"Tony," Gibbs mewled, need and longing evident in that one word.

Tony's voice was deep and raspy as he said, "Almost there, Jethro. I
just need to stretch you."

But Gibbs was shaking his head. "I'm already loose, Tony. I don't
need to be stretched. Just get in me?PLEASE. Please, Tony, please."

It was the begging that did it. Leaving Gibbs' legs over his
shoulders, Tony moved closer and lined up with the quivering hole,
fingers digging into the muscular thighs as the broad head of his
cock found its home.

Gibbs cried out, back arching off the bed when he was first breached.
He could never get enough of this, the feel of Tony's hardness
working into him. Each time felt like the first. It never got old or
boring. He groaned and Tony grunted once he was fully seated, his
balls resting against Gibbs' ass.

"You feel so good in me."

"And you feel so good surrounding me, all hot and tight."

Holding Gibbs' legs even more tightly, Tony began to move. He'd liked
to have gone slow, but they were both too far gone for that. And
Gibbs didn't want slow. He wanted to be pounded, to be fucked through
the mattress, to feel Tony's warm seed feeling him, to have the
bruises on his thighs that spoke of a passionate encounter. And Tony
was more than prepared to give it all to him.

"More, Tony, more. Harder!"

Tony's thrusts became faster, harder, his fingers leaving the bruises
Gibbs craved. "Is this what you want? You want me to fuck you so hard
you won't be able to walk?"

"Oh, God, yes!" Gibbs cried out when the head of Tony's cock hit his
prostate. "Yes!" he hissed. "Right there, Tony. So good, so damned
good."

Tony gritted his teeth, his thrusts becoming harder and faster, his
hips pumping to a rhythm all their own. Sweat dripped from his brow,
falling onto Gibbs. He even imagined he could hear a sizzle when the
cool drops hit the hot skin of his lover.

Tony adjusted his angle, making sure he hit the prostate with each
stroke. Gibbs was moaning, incoherent words issuing from his mouth as
if he was speaking in tongues. Tony suddenly thrust deep and hard,
his hot cum spilling deep into his lover. Gibbs came then, too,
without his cock ever being touched.

"Tony!"

"I know, baby, I know."

Tony lowered the legs off his shoulders but didn't pull out just yet.
Instead he rested his body over Gibbs', pressing their sweat-slick
skin together and smearing the cooling cum between them.

"I don't think I can move."

"I know," Gibbs agreed, "but we have to. Jenny and her friends will
be out of school soon."

Tony groaned and carefully pulled out, then took off the blindfold
and uncuffed Gibbs, kissing the red marks on each wrist as they were
released. He helped Gibbs off the bed and they supported each other
as they made their way to the shower for a quick cleanup.

Once they were cleaned and dressed, they went down to the living room
to move the sofa, Gibbs walking a bit carefully. The bit of a limp
made Tony smile. He didn't want to see his lover hurt, but knowing he
was responsible for his condition was a boost to his ego. No one else
would ever be able to lay claim to fucking the ex-Marine till he
could barely
walk.

After the afternoon of lovemaking Gibbs built the fire pit out back,
then went and picked up the girls from school. Tony used that time to
ready things around the house, like setting up the piñata in the back
yard. So what if he couldn't get the goofy grin off his face.

Gibbs pulled up to the school and got out, waiting next to his
vehicle for his daughter. It wasn't long before she came bounding out
the front door of the school.

"Hi, Daddy."

"Hey, Jenny. Where's your friends?"

"Coming."

At that four girls came running out to the SUV Jenny was standing
next to. When the girls got together and climbed into the SUV it
sounded like nails on the chalkboard, making Gibbs cringe a bit.

"Hello, Mr. Gibbs."

"It's Jethro, okay girls?"

"Okay. How cool. None of the other parents let us call them by their
first name."

Gibbs just smiled, thinking what had he gotten them into by letting
Jenny have a sleepover. Maybe a call to Abby might have helped but
too late now since they'd all gone out of town to visit Tim's family
in North Carolina.

On the ride home Jenny turned the radio on and they listened to
music. It was a little louder then Gibbs would have listened to and
the girls were singing along at the top of their lungs, but he gave
in to his daughter's wishes. When they got home Jenny saw that the
sofa was out of the living room all together and it was in the dining
room.

"Cool."

All the sleeping bags were out in the middle of the floor. All the
girls ran into the house and were greeted by Tramp. Jenny showed them
the whole house, leaving her room for last. She didn't show them the
basement since she was not allowed down there without an adult, not
because they didn't trust her but there were a lot of sharp and
dangerous tools down there.

When they got to Jenny's room screeching could be heard all the way
into the kitchen.

"That is like nails on a chalkboard."

"I know. What did we agree to?" Gibbs walked over to Tony and kissed
him on the hair and got a bottle of water out of the fridge.

Matt was sleeping in there with them in his carrier.

"She's your daughter."

"She yours, too, DiNozzo."

"Only when she's a good girl." Tony whipped out the charming smile.

Gibbs just laughed. They heard the thunder of feet running in the
hall then down the stairs. Gibbs was at the bottom of the stairs
before they could get to the bottom and all the girls froze when they
saw him glaring at them.

"Girls, we walk down the stairs. Am I clear?"

"Yes, sir," they all said softly.

"Now, what do we want for dinner? How does pizza sound?"

"I like pepperoni."

"Hamburger," Jenny said.

"White pie, please."

"Just cheese, please."

"Sausage and peppers, please."

"How about we order a few different kinds and we can mix and match
from there,"
Tony said as he came out smiling. He'd left Matt sleeping in the
kitchen.

"Cool."

"Also, girls, we made a pit out back so we can have a fire tonight
and we can make smores."

"Oh, thank you, Dad," Jenny said to Tony, then looked at
Gibbs. "Daddy, can you show us your boat?"

"I don't know. It's dusty, and you'll get your nice dresses dirty."

"Please, please," all the girls started in, it was like stereo.

All except for Jenny who rolled her eyes and said, "Daddy, we aren't
wearing dresses."

"Oh, okay, just don't wake up Matt," Tony said, looking at them. "And
after that come out and we can beat the piñata that Abby got for you."

"Yay!"

And with that last shriek Matt woke and was wailing and yelling at
the top of his lungs.

Tony scowled at them all. Gibbs took them downstairs while Tony tried
to get Matt back to sleep.

"That's not a boat."

"Well, not yet. It will be at one point."

"When?" another girl asked.

"When it's done."

"How will you get it out?" another girl asked.

"Not sure, maybe break that wall down and take it out that way."

"That is so cool. The neatest thing in our house is the desk from my
grandfather."

Gibbs just smiled. All the girls were having fun it seemed.

"Okay, you all heard Tony, time for the piñata."

All the girls ran back up the steps and out the back door. Tony was
holding Matt in the living room. He wasn't sleeping but he wasn't
crying anymore either.

"Hey there, big guy, come here." Gibbs took the baby into his arms
and they both went out back.

They met the girls standing around the headless cow. The men just
laughed. Jenny was telling them all about how Abby was so smart and
she was a goth punk girl. They all wanted to meet her. Steph, Jenny's
closest friend, had meet her once.

"Okay, who's first?" Tony asked the girls.

They all wanted to go first.

"How about the birthday girl."

Tony blindfolded her and smiled, thinking about that afternoon when
he'd done the same thing to Gibbs. He spun Jenny around a few times.
Gibbs was manning the rope to pull it up and down. Jenny nicked it
but that was it. Tony in turn had all the girls do the same. When it
was the second time around Steph was the one who busted it open and
out came all kinds of sugary candy that Abby had found to fill it,
Pixie Sticks and things like that. All the girls mobbed it and
started eating as they got the candy.

Gibbs thought he saw a reflection in the woods but passed it off as a
reflector denoting his property line.

After all the candy was picked up and handed out to the girls, they
all put the candy inside and went back out and played tag and a few
other games till they were called in when the pizza came. After they
ate and they had all been outside, they all had to have a shower.
They all have backpacks with nightgowns or some form of PJs in them.
They took a shower and went up to Jenny's room to dress.

"Okay, boy coming up," Tony yelled from the hall.

"No, Dad, you can't, we're getting dressed," Jenny yelled back.

"Well hurry, the fire is going outside and we have the smores things
ready for the making and if you don't hurry, I just might have to eat
them all myself."

"No!"

Tony cringed from the shrill shriek that came from the girls. Moments
later all the girls were in the hall. It was mid-September, still
warm outside, but they all had jackets just in case. Tony walked back
and got Matt from their room since Gibbs was out building the bon
fire for the girls. They all went out and Gibbs started the lecture
about fire safety. He had two rings. The first was for the fire and
the second one was how close they could get. They had long sticks
for the toasting of the marshmallows. They had Matt in his carrier
connected to his stroller. The girls had a blast and made many
smores. Also Gibbs started to tell a ghost story. He had to stop
since he was getting a little too real for the girls and they were
getting scared.

"Okay, girls, it's 10:00, time for bed."

"But we-"

"No buts. The rule tonight is that you all have to go and lay in the
living room and relax, but you can watch TV or movies till you fall
asleep, but you have to be quiet, okay? We have a little one who
needs his sleep."

"Yes, sir," they all said to Gibbs' directions. They went into the
living room and got into their sleeping bags.

"Okay, no going into the kitchen for food or drinks. You each have a
drink box, so that should be enough. Clear? Just keep it down, okay?"

"Yes, sir."

Jenny got a kiss from both her dads. All the girls all afternoon had
been staring at Tony. They just giggled when the men went up to
their room.

"How do you keep it straight, having two dads?"

"Just do, never thought about it."

"You miss your mom?"

"Yes, but I have two dads who love me."

The girls put in movie after movie. It was well past midnight and
they started to get a lot louder and they heard movement from
upstairs. Gibbs stayed at the top of the stairs.

"Keep it down, girls. If you wake Matt, you're all in trouble," he
barked quietly so as not to wake the baby.

All the girls just giggled. Gibbs smiled. He was having just as much
fun watching Jenny have fun as was Tony. About thirty minutes later
was when it happened; they got very loud and Matt was awakened. Tony
came down the stairs in nothing but house pants.

"Okay, that's final. Time for bed now. You all just woke Matt up. TV
off, trash thrown away and you girls in the sleeping bags."

They all nodded their heads. A few had to use the bathroom, so one
used the one upstairs and the other the one on the first floor. Tony
warmed up a bottle for Matt and tucked all the girls in.

"Okay, sleep time, no more talking. Clear, girls?"

"Yes, sir," they all said.

Tony walked back upstairs.

"Your dad is so cute, Jenny."

"No, he's not."

"Yes, he is, look at him. He has all the muscles. My dad is old and
fat and ugly. Yours is so cute."

"Gross! That's my dad. He's not cute." Jenny was disgusted by the
talk from the girls. Tony overheard it all and just smiled as he
walked back into the master bedroom.

"What's that face for?"

"Just what the girls are talking about."

"And that would be?"

"I'm cute."

"Well, they're right, you are, but that settles it. Jenny never
leaves the house again."

"Well, she said it was gross since I was her dad." Tony just smiled
and picked up the now not-crying Matt and gave him the warm milk that
he'd just gotten. After feeding and changing, Tony popped his head
back out. The girls were sleeping. He could even hear snoring.

"So."

"Okay, I feel for Tim if they are all girls," was all Gibbs said.

He kissed Tony and they both curled up together. Sometime later Tony
felt a hand on his arm that was small and shaking him. Tony opened
his eyes to see Steph, Jenny's best friend.

"What's the matter, honey?" Tony asked as he sat up.

This woke up Gibbs. "What? What's wrong?"

"Not sure yet, baby." Tony turned back to Steph. "You okay, honey?"

"I'm scared, Tony. I thought I saw someone looking in the front
window at us."

"Oh, honey, it was nothing, I'm sure."

"No, really, I thought I saw him with a camera."

"Okay, how about Gibbs goes out and sees if anyone is there."

She just nodded her head. Gibbs walked to the closest. He unlocked
the gun safe and got his gun out.

"See, just to make sure I'm safe, okay?"

Steph nodded yes again. Gibbs walked out the front and around the
house. He didn't see anything out of the ordinary. He did look to
where he thought he'd seen a reflection during the day but nothing
was there. He went back inside. The girls in the living room were
still sleeping. Tramp looked up, then went back to sleep. Gibbs went
back to the bedroom.

"Nope, nothing out there, honey."

"Sure?"

"Yes, honey, I'm sure." Gibbs put the gun back in the safe and took
the girl back to the living room.

Steph was a little hesitant and stayed close to him, her eyes darting
to the window.

"Okay, honey, let's get you back in bed," Gibbs whispered and helped
Steph in the sleeping bag.

The rest of the night Gibbs really didn't sleep, going down a few
times and looking out the window.

For breakfast Gibbs made Belgian Waffles and the girls had ice cream
with them and whipped cream and all the toppings they could think of.
Around noon the parents came and picked up the girls. The girls kept
telling their parents about what they did while the adults were
talking to each other. They thanked the men for taking the kids for
the night and the men said anytime and all the adults offered to take
Jenny whenever she wanted to stay over or the men wanted a night
alone. Tony and Gibbs did talk to Steph's parents about her seeing
someone just so they knew what was going on.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Please, Dad."

"I don't know, Peanut, I just have a bad feeling. We'll talk to
Jethro when he gets home."

"But I really want to go trick-or-treating this one time with Steph
and my friends. There are no houses around here."

"I said we'll talk it over with Jethro when he gets home, okay?"

Tony was feeding Matt. Gibbs was at NCIS HQ doing some consulting. It
was becoming more and more as of late. Tony knew Gibbs missed it.
Hell, he missed it, so he didn't say anything; it made Gibbs happy.

"Is all your homework done yet?"

"No, I still have social studies to do."

"Then I would say you had better get it done before Gibbs gets homes
so you can plead your case to him and he will not have anything to
say no to."

Jenny grabbed her books and went into the study to her art desk that
she had painted a while ago as well as the wall around the area. She
normally did her work in her room but she wanted to be down on the
main floor for when Gibbs got home so she could ask him.

Gibbs called and was running late and would be home about 7:00 PM.
Tony had already started dinner, so he finished it up and Jenny and
he waited for Gibbs to get home. Gibbs got home earlier than he
thought he would. Gibbs walked into the house and was greeted by the
jumping dog like normal. Gibbs walked into the kitchen to see the
table made but no one was there.

"Hello, anyone home?"

"In the study."

Gibbs walked in. Tony was helping Jenny with the last question on her
homework. Gibbs walked over, kissed Jenny's head, then Matt, then
his lover.

"So, what have we got here?"

"Just finishing up homework, Daddy."

"Good to hear. Your teacher spoke very nice about you at the
parent/teacher conference, and we wouldn't want to make her mad."

"Nope."

"Speaking of mad. Daddy, can I go trick-or-treating with Steph and my
friends at her house?"

"Jennifer Lisa."

"What?"

"Let your father get in the house and maybe even something in his
stomach before we talk about that."

"But you said-"

"Your dad's right, honey. Let me come in, find out how everything is
and then at dinner we will talk, okay?"

"But I want to call her before 8:00."

"Well, do you really think that dinner will take over an hour?"

"No."

"Then finish up. Gibbs and I are going to get dinner ready."

"Okay." Jenny wasn't happy, she just knew they were going to talk and
not let her go have fun with her friends.

Both men walked to the kitchen. Gibbs took Matt and was playing with
him. He needed changing so Gibbs took care of it while Tony put the
food on the table.

"So."

"What?"

"Why don't you want her going out with her friends? We could stay
home and act like teenagers."

"I like that idea, baby, but I have a bad feeling about this."

"Why?" Gibbs asked curiously.

"Not sure, I just do."

"Well, what do you want to do?"

"I want her to have a great time and have fun."

"Then we let her go"

Tony just looked at his lover. "Jenny, time for dinner." She was in
the room and saw the sour look on Tony's face.

"I knew it."

"What, honey?"

"You talked about it and said no."

"Jenny, yes we talked about it, and yes, Tony doesn't want you to go,
but not because we don't trust your friends. We do. He just has a bad
feeling about it. But we talked it over, and you can go."

"Really?"

"Yes, Peanut, you can go and have fun. So what are you going as?"

"Oh, well, never got that far yet."

They all laughed. "How about you go as a goth and Abby can help you
dress?"

"I can?"

"Yeah, sure, why not."

"Rock on."

Tony and Gibbs just rolled their eyes. Abby was becoming a big
influence in her life.

Abby did not betray anything but she did tell the men Jenny was now
wearing training bras and asking questions. She would not say what
but the men knew about boys and that time of the month. They had a
feeling after Jenny wanted Abby and Ziva to take her shopping for
school clothing and she got mad that they wanted to take her.

The night of Halloween Abby came over and brought all the stuff she
had gotten from Hot Topic just for jenny. She died her hair black and
blue. Gibbs was not happy about that but he relented when Tony did
not say anything. She had a Catholic school girl dress and fishnet
stockings. Abby decked her out big time. Jenny looked very goth and
she was happy with it. Tony made sure to take a lot of pictures.

"Okay, Dad, enough. Can we go now?"

"Sure, let me go tell Gibbs, okay? Meet me out in the car."

Tony went down to the basement while Jenny went out to the SUV and
got in, buckling up already.

"Baby, we're going now. I'll be right back. He needs changing." Tony
handed Matt off and almost ran out of the house. Matt had a stinky
diaper and Tony was laughing all the way out of the house. He knew
Gibbs would spank him later and that was part of the reason for it.
Abby went home and handed out candy.

"Do I look good, Dad?"

"You look great."

"You're still not happy about this."

"Honey, I told you how I felt, and yes, I still have that feeling,
but I want you to be happy, and there is no real reason why you
can't, okay?"

"Thanks, Dad." Jenny hugged him at the next light. They got to
Steph's house.

"Hey, Tony."

"Mark."

"Don't you look scary."

"My Aunt Abby did it. She said she had all the same stuff herself but
it would not fit."

"Really?"

Tony shook his head yes. "Yeah. Abby is great but a little scary at
times."

"I bet. We'll bring her home around 9:00, is that okay?"

"Yeah, sure. You have our number if anything goes wrong?"

"Yep."

"Now, Jenny, listen to Mr. and Mrs. Ferguson, okay?"

"I know, Dad."

"No eating the candy till you get back to our house, you got me?"

"Yes, Dad."

Tony waited there and tapped his cheek. Jenny looked around to make
sure her friend didn't see and kissed him good-bye. Both adults just
smiled and knew that their girls were growing up.

Tony went back out to the car and drove away. Again he didn't notice
that he was followed there but he was not followed home. He got home
and the house was lit with candles and he was met by a dominate Gibbs.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"That is so cool. My folks said I couldn't dye my hair."

"My Aunt Abby said it would come out in a few days."

"Still cool. You look great."

Jenny was the envy of all her friends since she had black and blue
hair in pigtails; one side was blue and the other was black. Mr. and
Mrs. Ferguson told the girls they could go five blocks both ways away
from the house but no further. They were going alone, no adults.
Steph's older sister, who was 17, was going with them but that was
it. All the girls were dressed in different things. They left the
house each with a pillowcase from their own house and started going
door to door. None of them paid attention to the car that was a
little ways back, following them. A lot of car were moving slow,
following kids.

The kids got to the 5th Block and were coming back from a house. The
green sedan was now right at the front of the house. The girls had
met up with a few boys from school they liked and were trying to hang
out with. Steph's sister really didn't care, it all was innocent.

When they got to the end of the walkway a man wearing a ski mask got
out of the car, held a gun up at the kids and ran right to Jenny. It
was kind of dark out and not a lot of people were there. It was the
end of the block really.

"Okay, all of you on the ground, NOW!" the voice said.

"Please, take whatever, just don't hurt us," Steph's sister, Cindy,
said.

"Shut your yap. I only want one of you."

The man, after all the kids went down on the ground, took zip ties
and tied Jenny's feet and hands up real quick and threw her in the
backseat and pulled away.
End Notes:
OK please have read No More Sick Days as well as And Jenny Makes 3.

Ok i would love to Thank G and BC and a few others
that will remain nameless for prereading this and letting me know
what they liked about it. I am giveing one last warning about
things to come. THe Gates of hell will open and release the Devil.
No plot just fluff for right now.
part 6 by rednetra
Tony took one last look at Jenny, one side of his mouth quirking up at her reluctance to kiss him in front of her friends, then got in his car and drove away. He hadn't noticed they'd been followed on the way to the Ferguson residence, so he didn't notice that the car was no longer behind him.

He got home and as soon as he walked in the house he found himself pushed up against the door, face first, Gibbs hard, naked body holding him there, Gibbs' breath hot and moist in his ear.

"It's my turn now, DiNozzo."

A shiver ran through Tony at the growled words. "Yes, Boss, anything you want."

"Good boy." Sinking his teeth into the back of Tony's neck, Gibbs pulled his shirt free of his pants and ran his hands up underneath, fingers entangling in the chest hair he encountered. "Shirt off, Tony."

Tony didn't bother unbuttoning the shirt, merely pulled it over his head and tossed it to the side. Tony gasped from a combination of Gibbs pulling his chest hair, tweaking his nipples and his hard cock pressing against the cheeks of his ass.

"Hands behind your back," Gibbs ordered.

Tony obeyed, heart pounding from the authority in his husband's voice. Normally during sex Gibbs preferred to be the submissive, but every so often he would switch, and when he did, Tony literally got weak in the knees.

Tony thought he would come in his pants when he felt the fuzzy cuffs being snapped in place around his wrists, especially when Gibbs kicked his legs apart. Damn, if this was what it felt like, no wonder there were so many repeat offenders in the justice system.

Gibbs' hands explored Tony's chest, stomach and sides, even going down to graze over the hard bulge behind the fly of his pants. At the same time he licked, kissed, nipped and sucked the smooth golden skin of Tony's back, marking him in more than one place. Not that Tony was complaining.

"Oh, God, Gibbs," Tony gasped. "We've got to hurry, Boss."

"Someplace you have to be, DiNozzo?"

"Yeah, as a matter of fact. Trick-or-treating won't last all night, you know."

"Damn," Gibbs muttered, resting his forehead against Tony's shoulder. "All right, we'll save the rest for later."

"What?! You're not stopping, are you?"

Gibbs laughed huskily. "Hell, no, just speeding things up."

Tony sighed in relief, then caught his breath when Gibbs yanked on the cuffs, pulling him away from the door and turning him around, pushing him towards the couch. Tony toed off his shoes once Gibbs stopped him in front of the plush sofa.

Gibbs sat down, hard, leaking cock standing like a flagpole from the apex of his widespread thighs. "Down on your knees."

Hands still cuffed behind him, Tony carefully went to his knees between Gibbs legs. He looked at Gibbs, awaiting further instruction. He didn't have long to wait.

"Suck me, Tony."

He didn't have to be told twice. Leaning down he eagerly took Gibbs' cock in his mouth, sinking more than halfway down on his first go. Burying his hands in Tony's dark hair, Gibbs thrust up, fucking the hot, wet mouth surrounding him. Tony relaxed his throat, not wanting to trigger his gag reflex at the suddenness of the thrust.

After no more than half a dozen thrusts down Tony's throat, Gibbs pulled him off. Tony looked up at him, hazel eyes clearly showing his need. Hands still buried in his hair, Gibbs leaned down and pulled him closer, locking their mouths together in a searing kiss, tasting the slight saltiness of his own precum in Tony's mouth.

Sliding his hands out of Tony's hair, Gibbs slid them down the muscular arms of his lover until he came to the fuzzy cuffs. He quickly triggered the release mechanism, freeing Tony's hands, letting the cuffs fall to the floor.

"Get those pants off NOW, DiNozzo," Gibbs ordered, reaching over towards the end table for the bottle of lube he'd set there earlier.

Tony hurriedly complied, standing and shucking both pants and boxers, leaving him wearing nothing but socks, a hard-on, a smile and a glazed look in his eyes. Gibbs closed his legs and patted his thighs in an invitation. Smile growing even wider, Tony straddled Gibbs' legs and sat on his lap.

Gibbs coated his fingers with lube and leaned up for a searing kiss as his fingers found Tony's anal pucker. Tony gasped into his mouth as two fingers worked their way into him, stretching him for what was to come. As ready as Tony was, the loosening process didn't take long.

"You ready, Tony?"

"Yeah, Boss," Tony said, lifting himself over Gibbs' hard cock as the older man held it in preparation for him sinking down.

Both men moaned when Tony's hot, tight sheath slid over Gibbs' hard length till Tony was fully seated. Gibbs' fingers dug into Tony's hips, guiding him as the younger man began to move, sliding up and back down.

Hot, sexy words, words of love and lust, issued from both men, mixing with the rhythmic sound of flesh meeting flesh. Tony's hands held onto Gibbs' shoulders, leaving bruises much the same as Gibbs' was leaving on Tony's hips.

Tony gasped, the sound just short of a yell, when the head of Gibbs' cock scraped across his prostate, sending sparks of brilliance throughout him. As their motions increased, Tony's right hand left Gibbs' shoulder and wrapped around his own cock, matching his strokes to the thrusting of their bodies.

"Come on, Tony," Gibbs urged. "Ride me harder, faster."

"On it, Boss," Tony managed, just barely, to say.

Knowing he was getting close, Tony leaned down and slanted his mouth over Gibbs', thrusting his tongue in to match the thrust of the hard cock in him and the stroking of his own hand. They came simultaneously, shouts of completion trapped in the joining of their mouths, Gibbs filling Tony with his seed while Tony's hot cum jetted between them, splashing them with his essence.

Panting and smiling, Tony rested his forehead against Gibbs', noses touching. Gibbs couldn't stop his own smile from splitting his face. Sweat covered their bodies. Gibbs was still buried deep in Tony, still hard enough that he didn't slip out just yet.

Tony was sitting on Gibbs' cock. Gibbs was out of it, dazed in the afterglow of sex. The only thing that dimmed that afterglow and snapped them out of it was the sound of a cell phone. From the ring tone they knew it was Tony's cell.

"Leave it."

"Can't. It might be Jenny."

Tony reached down and picked up his pants, searching in the pocket for his phone. There was none of Gibbs' clothing in the room since he had attacked Tony when he'd first walked in.

"DiNozzo."

"Tony, yes, this is Mary Ferguson, Steph's mom."

"Yes, ma'am. What can I do for you? Is Jenny ready to come home?"

"I…well, that's the reason I'm calling, about Jenny."

Tony could hear it in her voice. "What is it? What's wrong?"

Gibbs' eyes snapped open at the worry in Tony's voice. He surged up, nearly bucking Tony off him.

"Well, um, I don't know how to tell you, but Jenny was just kidnapped."

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"

"What, honey?"

"How the hell…? We'll be right over."

Tony hung up on the lady and jumped off of Gibbs, wiping his front clean with the towel nearby and throwing on his clothing.

"Honey, stop, what's wrong?"

Gibbs could see the rush and panic in the face of his lover. The only thing that snapped Tony out of it was Gibbs holding him, nearly shaking him.

"WHAT'S WRONG?"

Tony snapped out of the panic enough to say, "Jenny, she's been taken."

"WHAT!?" Gibbs was now running around like a chicken without a head since none of his clothing was down there. "What the hell happened?"

"No clue. Where's Matt?"

"Our room."

Tony and Gibbs both ran up the stairs, tripping over each other and blowing candles out along the way. Both breathed an unconscious sigh of relief when they saw the sleeping baby. Gibbs grabbed his clothing and threw it on.

"What happened?" he asked again, even though he knew Tony didn't know. He just couldn't accept that his daughter had been taken.

"I don't know. You know as much as I do."

Gibbs knew he had to keep a level head. "Okay, I'll call Tom. You call the team and get them over there to process the scene. We are taking this. Tom will make sure. Call Ducky, have him meet us there and take Matt to NCIS HQ with him and Abby. I want them safe."

They gathered Matt up along with his diaper bag and a bottle they had in the fridge, then hurried out to the car. It was times like this that Gibbs wished he had the lights and sirens.

Tony called the team. They were on the way after he told them what he knew. Ducky and Gerald would meet them there. Gibbs talked to Morrow. Tom was calling the FBI and making Sure Fornell would have the case. He also told Gibbs that officially he was not on the case, but he knew better to try to stop him from taking the case; it was his daughter, after all. Tom would be a field agent himself if his and Palmer's son was taken. He offered to watch Matt when he got to the office to make sure the team could work.

The drive over was like the old Gibbs, driving at breakneck speed with regard only for where he was going. They couldn't get closer than a block away because the block was taped off. They hopped out of the car and ran to Jenny's friend Steph's house. They were stopped

"Sorry, sir, you can't go past the tape."

"The hell we can't. That's OUR daughter missing."

"Sorry, sir, but-"

Tony hauled off and punched the junior FBI agent and was then manhandled by the cop and another agent. Gibbs was going for his gun and noticed that Tim and Ziva were right behind them. Abby had Matt. Both Tim's and Ziva's hands were on their guns, following the team leader's motions when they heard a familiar voice from behind the tape line.

"Let them by."

"It's about damn time, Tobias."

"Sorry, Jethro, we're trying to keep out the riffraff."

"Where the hell is the scene so my team can get started?"

"Jethro, kidnapping is a federal crime, and the FBI-"

Gibbs glared at the older agent, his friend.

"Okay, joint team effort. I'll have an agent lead David and McGee over there. Is your son safe?" He saw Abby holding him with Ducky and Gerald behind them.

"Yes, okay, what's going on?"

"Well, the girls were trick-or-treating. The oldest Ferguson girl was watching them. They had picked up a few boys who tagged along."

Gibbs face got colder and harder, as did Tony's.

"Then, about five blocks from here," -McGee and Ziva were already on their way over there with the junior agent Tony had punched- "when a green sedan pulled up. A man jumped out, held them at gunpoint, zip-tied Jenny's hands and feet, threw her in the car and drove off."

"Do we have a description of the man?"

"Sorry, DiNozzo, but he had a ski mask on."

"FUCK."

"Anything, Tobias?"

"Yes, we have a partial plate, but that is about it."

"Okay. Abby, take Matt, Ducky and Gerald and get back to the lab. Tom will meet you there and watch Matt in the building while you work. Take these numbers and description of the car and-"

"Got it, Boss-man."

"Jethro, we WILL find the young lady. She will be fine."

"I hope you're right, Donald."

It took them all by shock that Gibbs called him by his first name. Ducky patted the fathers on their shoulders. Tony would be crying if not for the adrenaline rush.

"Do we know anything about the boys they picked up?"

"Only that Steph is dating one apparently."

"I want to talk to them."

"Jethro, that's not the brightest idea you've had."

Gibbs just stared at the FBI agent.

"Okay, but do not treat them like killers, got me?"

Gibbs and Tony nodded. They were lead into the house.

"Oh, guys, we're so sorry."

"It's not your fault that this happened. You couldn't have known. Now, can you kids give us anything else?" Gibbs was talking to the scared kids sitting at the dining room table drinking hot cocoa.

"Sir, I think the interior is tan and kind of like, well, fabric, not leather stuff."

"That's a great help, honey," he said, putting his hand on Steph's big sister's shoulder.

"Anything else, guys?"

"No, sir, sorry. The gun, well, it looked like they do in cop shows."

"Really? Okay, that's a help too, son," Tony said to one of the boys who looked a little older than the girls. Okay, the sex talk would be happening as soon as they got Jenny back.

"Okay, kids, thanks for all your help."

"Mr. Gibbs, will Jenny be okay?"

"Yes, Steph, she will, honey, I'm sure of it."

Gibbs and Tony walked away. Gibbs put his hand on Tony's shoulder. Fornell walked them out. They stopped outside the house.

"Okay, we're heading over to see what Tim and Ziva have got."

"Nothing, Boss."

"What? Nothing?"

"We got some tire tracks and that was about all."

"About?"

"No, Gibbs it WAS all," a pregnant, bitchy and pissed-off Ziva said.

"Okay, then head back to the lab and start on whatever. Abby has a partial plate."

"On it, Boss," they both said, walking away to their car. Gerald drove Abby and Ducky to the lab.

"Okay, if you find anything, Jethro, you will let me know," Fornell said.

"Yes. What? You think I'd keep you out of the loop?"

"Yes."

Tony and Gibbs walked back to the SUV. Tony got in and started to hyperventilate.

"Tony, come on, honey, breathe. We'll find her."

"Boss, Boss, Boss."

Gibbs started to rub Tony's back, and he calmed down a little. "Okay, relax. We'll find this ass, and we'll make him pay, I swear, honey."

"Boss, could it be Mark Manning?" Tony questioned, naming Jenny's biological father who'd lost in the custody battle for her.

"Yes, he is at the top of my list."

Gibbs leaned over and kissed the man he loved, the father of his two children. Tony fell into the kiss. Gibbs had a way about him, and Tony always melted and relaxed in his arms and kisses. They broke apart and Gibbs drove to the lab with a police escort who could not keep up with Gibbs' driving. They got to the parking garage and they walked into the building.

"Jehtro, Tony, I want to say I'm sorry, and I know she'll be fine."

"Mike, thanks a lot."

Tony hugged the security guard, who didn't know what to do but patted the grieving father on the back and let them in. First they went to Morrow's office and saw him behind his desk playing with baby Matt, who saw his daddies and wanted to go to them. Tony got to Matt first, then handed him off to Gibbs. Both made sure he was okay. It wasn't that they didn't trust their friends, but they'd lost one child today and needed to reassure themselves their other child was safe.

"Anything, Jethro?"

"Abby and the others are looking into a partial plate. The top of my list is the ass who tried to get custody of her."

"I had a feeling on that one, too, but he is off the list."

"Why?"

"He was popped two weeks ago on a murder charge and was sitting in jail when this happened."

"Shit."

‘Tony, it will be fine."

"FINE? Our daughter was kidnapped, and we have no leads, nothing. A partial plate can take days if not weeks to get past. We don't have that kind of time."

"Honey, relax. Tom meant-"

"Stop telling me to relax!"

Gibbs placed Matt back in Tony's hands to calm him down and it did.

"Sorry."

"Tony, don't be. We're all not going to sleep till we find the bastard who did this to you. We never leave one behind," Tom said and it rang true in Gibbs' ears as well as Tony's.

"Thank you, Tom."

"Now go and start the search. You want me to watch Matt more?"

"Maybe later. I just need to hold him right now. Where's Tommy?"

"Jimmy has him in Autopsy, listening to one of Ducky's stories, I bet."

"Matt loves them."

The men walked to the elevator and went to Abby's lab. Tim was hammering at a computer. Ziva was looking over another computer, and Abby playing around in her lab. No music this time, only working going on. Two pregnant ladies who were now more pissed that someone took their baby niece and Tim, determined, staying out of their way. The men walked in and Abby stopped and hugged both of them.

"Thanks, Abs. Do we have anything?" Tony asked.

"No, well, yes we have about 21,000 cars that match the description."

"Well, how about with a tan interior?"

"Okay, that will narrow it down a little."

"Okay, we're down to 5000."

"Okay, we'll each take a 1000."

"Don't have to, Boss, I think I have something."

"What, McGee?"

Tim put it on the big flat screen in the lab.

"Mother fucker," Tony said.

Gibbs just looked at him.

"Okay, get local LEO to the last known address. Ziva, take a team and process the woods around our house. I have a feeling we've been watched for a while. Damn it, I should have followed up with that reflection I saw at Jenny's party."

"Son of a bitch. Boss, maybe that was him on the porch."

"Fuck."

"Baby, I think I've been followed a few times. I just brushed it off."

"Damn it, DiNozzo, now you tell us?"

Tony look like a puppy dog that just got slapped on the nose with a paper. Gibbs saw what his words did and recoiled and hugged his lover who was still holding his son.

"Honey, I'm sorry, it just…"

"It's okay, Jethro. We never would have thought that he would stoop this low."

"Well, we did get him fired."

"No, we got the bitch fired. It isn't our fault that Chip worked for the ex-cow bitch of yours, Gibbs."

"Thanks, Abby, let's bring this up again."

"Okay, last known address for Chip, Boss." McGee came over with a paper.

"Abby, watch Matt."


"Oh, come here, you chubby-cheeked nephew of mine."

Gibbs, Tony, Magee all walked out of the room in search of Chip. Ziva was taking a team of agents to the woods around Gibbs' house. The first place she was looking was around the place where she'd parked her car when they'd screwed over the ex-director.
End Notes:
OK please have read No More Sick Days as well as And Jenny Makes 3.

Ok i would love to Thank G and BC and a few others
that will remain nameless for prereading this and letting me know
what they liked about it.
part 7 by rednetra
Title: Till Death Do Us Part
Author: Rednetra
Permission to archive: Sure why not
Genre: Slash
Pairing/Characters: Tony/Gibbs, Tim/Ziva/Abby
Rating: NC-17 just to be safe
Warnings:
Notes: OK please have read No More Sick Days as well as And Jenny
Makes 3.
Acknowledgments: Ok i would love to Thank G and BC and Matt and a
few
people from my LJ. I would also like to thank G for the great smut
in this fic.

Also sorry to the list for not posting corecct last part. i did not
lable the subject correct.



Gibbs, Tony, and Tim pulled up to a rundown apartment building. They
got out of the car and got ready for the bust-in to the apartment.

Gibbs was on the right, Tim was on the left and Tony was behind them.
Gibbs counted down on his hand: one, two, three, and Tim pushed in
the door with his foot, got out of the way, and Tony stormed in the
room.

"Clear."

Then rest of the team went from room to room, looking for him.

"Nothing, Boss."

Gibbs, now with latex gloves on, looked around the room.

"McGee, what's this?" Gibbs was pointing to a laptop computer with a
pile of CDs next to it.

Tim sat down and started looking at the hard drive. The first movie
that came up was Jenny's sleepover, taken through the front window.

"Son of a bitch!" Tony said, getting himself worked up till he felt a
hand on the small of his back from his lover/boss again.

"Tim, tag and bag all this and get it back to Abby. "

"Got it, Boss."

"Tony, dust this place from top to bottom for prints."

"Got it, Boss."

Tony went and opened his kit and started to dust. He got a few from
all over the place; it took him a few hours. By the time he was done
Fornell and his team had come in.

"I thought we were to share info," the elder FBI agent said, just
getting a glare from Gibbs.

"DiNozzo, what have you got there?"

"Nothing." Tony slipped the last print in his kit and shut it.

"You wouldn't be removing evidence, would you?"

"Thought this was a joint op."

"Yes, with us leading the way."

"Then talk to my lab tech and we might get something."

Gibbs and Tony walked out, leaving them to the place. Tony had also
found a hair which he'd bagged.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ziva, while walking out, was overrun with ten agents asking to go
with her. It had gotten into the grapevine that Gibbs' daughter had
been kidnapped. Even agents that were home, already in bed sleeping,
were there now asking to help find the little girl. Every single one
of them might think Gibbs was a bastard, and yes he was, he always
said that is what the second B was for, but they also knew that he
would be the first one to help out if it was one of their kids, even
if he didn't work for NCIS full time anymore. Hell, they all knew he
would be leading the op even if he didn't work for them at all. They
all needed to help him find his and Tony's little girl. Even the one
agent that always used to preach to both Tony and Gibbs about it not
being right with God was there. At times like this, she also knew
that it wouldn't matter; there was a lost and frightened little girl
out there, and like everyone else knew, Gibbs would be the first to
look for their child.

The ten agents and Ziva pulled up to Gibbs' place.

"Okay, let's spread out. Check all the woods around the house. You
and you come with me; there is this place around the bend that can
hide a car."

The two junior agents and Ziva drove around to the hiding spot which
Ziva had used when they'd sprung the trap on Jen Sheppard. They
didn't park in the dirt but on the side of the road, with lights in
the car to denote that it was an investigation and other cars would
see the red and blue lights.

They got out and Ziva's phone went off.

"David?Yes?Good, tag and bag every leaf?I really don't care?Yes,
expand the search. It would have been stupid for him to only be in
that place?Good."

Ziva and the two other agents took photos of the tire tracks that
were here. There were two different kinds of tire treads. They got
pictures of them both. Also they got a few shoe impressions. Both
looked like a tennis shoe of sorts. After about ten minutes a cop
pulled up. He got out and started to talk to Ziva since even to him
she was the one in charge. She explained what was going on, and he
knew Gibbs; he talked to him all the time, and he was at their
disposal. She did ask if he could stay at Gibbs' house and watch for
anything. He called his sergeant who agreed, having just gotten the
call from Director Morrow and the director of the FBI.

After gathering all they could at this scene, they went back to the
woods and found at least five separate camps, all with some kind of
tripod imprints and a few pieces of trash, but for the most part the
scenes were clear.

"David?Yes, Gibbs, we found a few spots around the woods. We checked
as far as half a mile into the back and sides?Yes, we have tripod
marks but that is about all?.Yes, the local LEO are staking out your
house?Good. We're on the way. I'm leaving a few agents in the house
as well and processing your yard?Yes, I will let him out before I go?
Be there in forty-five."

Ziva hung up the phone and let out Tramp. The other agents were now
processing the porch and things around the house. She put Tramp back
in the house and drove back to NCIS HQ. When she got there she was
surprised to see the amount of people working throughout the
building. It was almost midnight and it should have been almost dead
in the office.

Ziva was met by Tony coming out of Abby's lab about to vomit. They
were watching the videos that they had found at Chip's apartment.
Some of them were of the men having sex, and Tony couldn't stand to
watch. Not because he didn't want to but because someone else had
been watching them and taping them.

"You okay, Tony?"

"No, I'm not okay. This sicko was filming our private lives, things
no one else should ever get to see."

Gibbs came out to find them both in the hall. Tony was leaned up
agent the wall, bent over, trying to catch his breath and holding
back his stomach contents.

"What?" Gibbs barked at Ziva.

"We have photos of tire treads. One looks like the one at the
kidnapping scene, and the other, not so sure. I have agents going
over the outside of your house, and I have local LEO staking out your
house. I left one agent in your house if anyone calls, but I have a
feeling if they do it will be a cell phone number."

"Okay, get upstairs and go over his financial records. They should
have them downloaded, and McGee is going over phone calls to and from
the house."

"Yes, Boss." Ziva patted Tony's back, then left.

"Honey, you okay?" Gibbs asked, rubbing his lover's back.

"No, I'm not okay. Our little girl has been kidnapped by some sick
fuck to get back at us. He was filming us making love and only the
videos know what else. Boss-"

And Tony couldn't say anymore with all too familiar lips planted on
his. Tony tried to stop his lover from kissing him, but he needed
this and wanted to feel again. The only reason he hadn't gone up and
gotten Matt from Morrow was because he needed to do something ?
SOMETHING - to find their little girl. Tony then fell into the kiss,
pulling Gibbs closer to him, Gibbs pulling him closer to him as well.
Tongues played hockey for superiority in the other's mouth. They were
like that for what seemed like an eternity when Gibbs' phone went
off.

"Gibbs?Okay, we'll be right up." Gibbs hung up the phone. "Ziva and
Tim found something."

Both men ran up the stairs, bypassing the elevator. Gibbs was shocked
to see how many other agents were up there working with the local law
enforcement, FBI and CIS for tips for anything. They had released an
Amber Alert with a pic that Ziva had brought back from the house.

"What have you got?"

"Nothing, Boss."

"WHAT?"

"No, Gibbs, nothing, that is what we have. No calls in and no calls
out. Also nothing in his bank accounts. The last time he used his
account was before the trial."

"Then who's giving him money to pay the rent on his place, and how is
he talking to this someone?"

"We have the FBI looking into getting a cell phone for us, but right
now we have to wait till they get back to us," McGee said.

"It's about 0200 hours now. When will they have it?" Tony asked.

"They're hoping by as early as sunrise."

"Damn it!"

Gibbs hit his hand against the desk next to him, which just happened
to be his. Then they noticed that the director was walking down the
stairs holding a crying infant. Both fathers changed gears and now
went into protector mode. Gibbs took Matt, who stopped crying the
moment he was in Gibbs' arms. Tony wished he would hold him that way;
right then he needed to feel something.

"Thanks, Tom."

"Jethro, we have all off-duty agents canvassing within a two-mile
radius of his house and we're pulling traffic cam footage from the
past week. They only keep a week at a time. I would say GO home and
get sleep, but I know that neither of you will, so Jimmy set
something up in Autopsy for Matt to sleep in." Matt was already
sleeping in his father's arms.

"No, I just can't have him sleeping in there. It weirds me out."

"It's okay, DiNozzo."

"No, I'm with him. We'll hold him for now, and if we have to, we set
something up in Abby's lab."

"Well, if you need anything, let me know. I have to make a call to
the SecNav and bring him up to speed. He did tell me to inform the
both of you of his support."

"Thank you, Tom, and thank him as well."

Tom patted Gibbs' shoulder and walked back up the stairs to his
office. Gibbs was now sitting at his deck, with Tony leaning on it,
looking at the two other men in his life, smiling for the first time,
when Abby came bounding up.

"I have something."

Ducky was not far behind. "How is the little tyke doing, Jethro?"

"Fine, Duck. Abby what do you have?"

"This." Abby punched a few things in the computer and a sound wave
graph came up on the monitor.

"Why are we doing this?" Chips voice.

Then a much softer voice that was barely there said something they
couldn't make out.

"Abby, what are we listening for?"

"Listen again." Abby played the sound bite again, but again no one
heard anything.

"No, wait, I think I heard another voice," Ducky said, head cocked to
the side as he listened.

"Correctamundo, Duckman."

"Okay, who is it?"

"Now, Gibbs, you-"

Gibbs glared at her.

"Fine, here." Abby hadn't been trying to make light of it, but she'd
wanted, needed, to make people laugh, otherwise she might break down
and cry.

"Why are we doing this?" Chip's voice.

"They need to pay for what they did," the female voice, a voice Gibbs
knew right away, said.

"That fucking BITCH!" Gibbs stood up and woke up a baby. "Sshhh, it's
okay, go back to sleep." Gibbs rocked him a little, and Matt went
back to sleep.

"Was that-?"

"Yup," Abby confirmed. "Also, you know that stray hair you found,
Tony?"

"Yes, let me guess."

"Right, it's a DNA match for Madame Bitch."

"Damn it. McGee!"

"Already pulling financial records, Boss."

"I'm pulling cell phone records, Gibbs."

Both Tim and Ziva were moving as if it was their own child. To a
point it was. They'd always seen Jenny as a niece. Gibbs handed Matt
to Tony for awhile. They both fell asleep in Tony's chair. Gibbs
stood over his men. He was in protective mode, even if he knew they
were safe from harm. Right then he didn't care. He'd let Jenny down;
he wouldn't do that again.

After two hours and waking a federal judge to get the warrant to
legally search the phone records and the financial records, they
found out that ex-Director Sheppard had two phones and was supporting
Chip. They sent a team of agents over to her last known address, just
to find it rented out to a nice young couple who'd just been married
not so long ago. They'd been there for a little over six months.

"I have something," Ziva said.

She startled Tony, waking him up. He almost fell out of his chair and
would have if not for Gibbs catching him.

"Thanks, Boss, sorry for falling."

Gibbs stopped his words not with a kiss but with his finger on his
lips.

"What?"

"A change for her credit card twelve hours ago."

"Where?"

"Motel 6 off of Beaker Street."

"Let's go," Gibbs said to Tim and Ziva.

"What about me?"

"No, you're staying here."

"The hell I am. No, I'm with you on this."

"No, you're staying put and watching Matt."

"No, don't do this to me, Jethro. I need to be there."

Gibbs was trying to glare at Tony, who was matching him glare-for-
glare.

"Fine, give Matt to Abby and meet us at the truck."

Tony ran and met Abby in the elevator. Tony made it to the truck, and
they pulled out. They pulled up to the motel. They had informed
Fornell on the way there. The agents he'd had on hand at NCIS were
following, though they weren't able to keep up with Gibbs' driving.

They got to the room that was charged after talking to the night
clerk. They found the car and Ziva arranged for it to be picked up.
She stayed back. Tim made her stay back, as did Tony and Gibbs since
she was due soon.

They got in position, burst in the door and found a dead Chip on the
floor. They also found a silencer lying next to him. Tony and Tim
cleared the rest of the place, not that it was large, just a bathroom
besides the main room.

"Damn it, what the fuck?"

"He became a liability."

"Get Ducky over here and have him-" Gibbs' phone went off.

"Yes, Abby."

"Boss, you'll never believe this."

"Not in the mood, Abby, I ? AM ? NOT."

"No, you know that hair that you found at Chip's apartment?"

"Yes."

"You will never guess whose it was."

"The director's. You've already told us this, Abby."

"You're only half correct."

"Abby, do NOT make me say a happy word right now," Gibbs growled
warningly.

"Boss, it was Chip's sister, and yes, it was the former Director."
End Notes:
OK please have read No More Sick Days as well as And Jenny Makes 3.

Ok i would love to Thank G and BC and a few others
that will remain nameless for prereading this and letting me know
what they liked about it.
Till Death Do Us Part by rednetra
Title: Till Death Do Us Part
Author: Rednetra
Permission to archive: Sure why not
Genre: Slash
Pairing/Characters: Tony/Gibbs, Tim/Ziva/Abby
Rating: NC-17 just to be safe
Warnings:
Notes: OK please have read No More Sick Days as well as And Jenny
Makes 3.
Acknowledgments: Ok i would love to Thank G and BC and Matt and a
few
people from my LJ. I would also like to thank G for the great smut
in this fic.
They processed the hotel room. Chip's body was being examined by Ducky. It was obvious how he'd died, what with the bullet wound right between the eyes. After checking the liver temp and the stage of rigor, Ducky put TOD at about three hours earlier.

"Damn it," Gibbs said. "Okay, get this place processed, every hair, every fiber, every speck of lint bagged and tagged."

Gibbs stormed out of the room and sat in the car. Tony followed his lover out to the car.

"We'll find the bitch."

"Tony, she's doing this because of me. If I-"

"Do NOT even finish what you're thinking. No, she is doing this because she is fucked in the head, not because of you."

"Our daughter is out there in the hands of a mad woman."

"You don't think I know this?"

"I'm scared, Tony," Gibbs confessed, locking eyes with Tony.

Both men had fear in their faces, but Gibbs, the hard-ass ex-marine, admitted it out loud. They both were startled by a knock on the window. It was Tim.

Gibbs rolled down the window. "WHAT?"

"Abby ran DMV and we have a last known address."

"Good, get in."

Tim had barely gotten into the car before Gibbs was pulling away and following Tim's directions to the location. They got to the house, and there was no car in the driveway, and the lights were off. They sneaked up on the house, then stormed the front door.

The house was nicely decorated with some taste. They went through each room, clearing them.

"Boss, found this in the bedroom." McGee handed Gibbs a note.

Jethro, if you'd just have left well enough alone, you might not have been put in this situation. Now the key is, can you find me in time before you have to bury another little girl? Can you live with that guilt?

Gibb knew where he had to go, but he couldn't take Tony. He would not lose him as well. Matt and Jenny needed at least one of their fathers.

"Okay, you two catch a ride with another agent. I need to head to the house and get something."

"Bullshit."

"Tony, you can't come."

"Fuck that. You're not going off and playing rescue without me or Tim. We're going with you."

‘Tony, I can't lose you."

"And you think I want to even THINK about losing you, Jethro?"

The only other agent there for NCIS was Tim, and right then he was trying to be a fly on the wall and not get in the middle of his two friends and fathers and what was quickly escalating into a yelling match.

"The kids need at least one of their fathers."

"No, they need both their fathers, and if you think you can get out of this house without the both of us, you are severely wrong on this point."

"Tony, don't make me hurt you."

"Jethro, that will be the only way you're getting out of this house, is if you hurt me, so go right ahead, take a punch!" Tony yelled back at him, getting ready for Gibbs to swing at him.

Gibbs just glared at him. Tony met his glare and matched it.

"Damn you, DiNozzo."

"Look, Boss, I love her, too. She's my daughter as well. I cannot stand the thought of you going in and getting hurt or her getting hurt because you were too stubborn to take backup. You're not doing that to me or Matt."

"Gibbs, sorry to interrupt, but I'm with Tony on this one. You're not going without backup, whether it be Tony and me or Ziva or whoever, you're not going into that without backup."

Gibbs shot the junior agent a glare. If looks could kill… But Tim grew a spine for once and stood his ground against Gibbs.

"Damn it!"

All Gibbs could do was stand there. Tony made the move and hugged the man. This strong man, now in Tony's arms, was unbelievably crying. Tim didn't know what to do, but he walked out. He respected this man, and to give him his dignity, he removed himself from this moment which the two fathers needed to share. Tim was expecting his own children any time now since Ducky said twins don't always stay the whole nine months and December would be the 9th month.

"Tony, I just can't lose anymore family."

"Shhhhh, Jethro, you're not going to lose anything. We go in, kill the bitch, and get our little girl back and never let her out of our sight again."

Tony kissed the older man on the side of his head. Gibbs arched into the welcome touch.

"Now let's get a hold of ourselves, stop at HQ and get Ziva, since we both know she wants in on this, and the only thing keeping Abby in the lab is she has no field experience or she would be out there with us. Clear?"

Gibbs straightened himself up. Tony wiped the dear face, and they walked out as Fornell was walking in.

"And where are the two of you off to? No, wait, I don't want to know, but just do me a favor."

"Yes?"

"Make sure she pays."

The elder agent could see death in their faces as well as hurt, and he knew they knew where she was and they were going to settle a score. Fornell just put his hand on Gibbs' shoulder, nodded and walked into the house as the two NCIS agents and fathers got into the car and went to HQ.

They got there and walked into the building. They went in, explained everything they had to Abby and gave her the note. Ziva got ready, to Tim's dismay as well as Abby's, but she was not letting her team down, not with this. They all got back in the car, and they went lights and sirens all the way up to Baltimore.

They got up to Baltimore and pulled right up to the cemetery.

"Okay, Tony, Ziva and Tim, OUT."

"What?" Tim asked.

"No, here's the deal. You all come around and position yourselves, and when it's time, you take her out. I'm going to go in and keep her talking."

"No, I don't like this plan. Let me go."

"No, Tony. She'll kill the both of you outright. I could at least keep her talking for you to get into position."

"I don't like this, Boss."

"Nor do I, but this is the way it has to be."

Gibbs put his hand under Tony's chin and lifted it, leaning in to kiss his lover. Tim and Ziva got out of the car, giving them some privacy.

Their lips met in a kiss that was soft and gentle yet heartfelt and driven, a kiss that was as tender as the first one ever but showed their deep and abiding love, as well as the fear they shared.

Hand still under Tony's chin, Gibbs pulled back, blue eyes meeting hazel.

"I love you, Boss," Tony said softly.

"I love you, too, Tony. Now let's go get our daughter."

Tony got out and watched as his lover drove into the cemetery, thinking this might be the last time they ever got to kiss, let alone see each other alive. He didn't know why, but he had a bad feeling about this meeting.

Using hand signals, Tony directed Tim and Ziva. They spread out and entered the cemetery, planning to flank the director. Tony had already explained where the grave of Gibbs' daughter, Megan, was.

Gibbs pulled up and saw the director's car. He parked, took out his gun and left it on the front seat. He then took a deep breath upon seeing the form of the director standing up, holding something out at the grave on the hill. Gibbs got out of the car and started up the hill. Jen turned around and saw the man walking closer.

"So where is your faggot?"

"That's a bad word," Gibbs could hear his daughter say.

"Shut up you-"

"Let her go, Jen. I'm the one you want."

"Not anymore. I'm out to make your life a living hell, and if not you, to make that little toy of yours hurt watching me kill you and her."

Gibbs was now on the hill and could see Jenny was unharmed.

"Daddy!"

"Shh," was all Gibbs said, calmly.

"Over there." Jen moved the gun over to Jenny's location where she was standing in front of Megan's grave.

"You couldn't leave well enough alone, could you, Jethro? You had to go and pull a stunt like that."

"Jen, you're the one who caused that, not me."

"No. You could have taken my offer and just lived happily ever after with me, and we could have had a family, not you and that fag, this brat and that spawn of the fag."

"Jen, you caused this. You never asked me what I wanted."

"You wanted me, Jethro, you always wanted me."

"That was a long time ago, and I was confused."

"No, you're confused now. You should have chosen me, but sadly your choice will now lead to yours and the little girl's death. Once your bitch gets here."

"My dad is not a-"

Gibbs' hand moved to quiet the little girl, who took the hint.

"So, Jethro, how does it feel to be so crippled? You of all people, the great and mighty Leroy Jethro Gibbs, humbled."

"Not sure, Jen. This doesn't make me weak. If anything, Jenny and Tony and even Matt have made me a better person."

"No, Jethro, you're weak. See how easy it was for me to get all the info about your life? How it pained me to watch you fucking that piece of shit."

"Look who's talking," Tony said in a position to shoot and not shoot Gibbs.

Gibbs' head spun, and he saw his team surrounding the woman.

"Well, I think it's about time to make you pay, Special Agent Faggot."

"I don't think so, bitch. You're not going to walk out of this alive," Tony assured her, gun held at the ready, pointed at her head.

"Yes, you might be right, but you having to watch me shoot Jethro and the little pain in the ass and killing them will leave you grief stricken for the rest of your life. And I can only hope that maybe it will lead to you taking your own life."

"Jen, you really are a nut case. You can't believe all this would get me back."

"No, Jethro, I knew it wouldn't. But if nothing else, your little toy over there will have paid, and if the girl does manage to live, she has been tainted, making her watch some of the more interesting highlights from the videos. If not for me, she wouldn't be the untouched little brat she is. I wouldn't let that stupid brother of mine rape the little girl, but she was nearly naked on the bed. Till I shot him."

"You are just a sick woman," Tony said, hatred drenching his words.

"Well, the needs will justify the means."

"I don't even know what you were," Ziva said.

"I see this spineless whimp is not the limp noodle that you said he was."

"You just do not know what you are talking about."

"I think I do. I bet they don't even know what you think of them."

"That was a long time ago, before they ever got to know me."

"No one changes, you fucking kike."

With that the cemetery rang out with the sound of gunfire. In a split second Gibbs turned around, using his body as a shield, his back to his ex. All that could be heard was the gunfire and the scream of a little girl.

"NO, DADDY!"

Jenny was shielded from the one shot that left the ex-and-now-dead director lying on the ground.
End Notes:
OK please have read No More Sick Days as well as And Jenny Makes 3.

Ok i would love to Thank G and BC and a few others
that will remain nameless for prereading this and letting me know
what they liked about it.
part 9 by rednetra
Title: Till Death Do Us Part
Author: Rednetra
Permission to archive: Sure why not
Genre: Slash
Pairing/Characters: Tony/Gibbs, Tim/Ziva/Abby
Rating: NC-17 just to be safe
Warnings:
Notes: OK please have read No More Sick Days as well as And Jenny
Makes 3.
Acknowledgments: Ok i would love to Thank G and BC and Matt and a
few people from my LJ. I would also like to thank G for the great
smut in this fic.

HANKY WARNING

It was dark. Tony could feel someone lying on him. The form was not
as large as Gibbs but small and soft like a little girl. He knew he
was dreaming because he'd just been in the cemetery in a shootout.
No, wait, maybe it was all a dream, and he was in his own bed with
Gibbs sleeping next to him. No, this was not his bed. It was too
hard and thin. What was that at his wrists and feet? It felt like
fleece.

Tony tried to move his hands and feet but they didn't move far and
it was like he was being held to the bed. Tony slowly opened his
eyes and saw that this was not the ceiling in his room.

"Dad," a little girl said.

Tony was out of it and groggy. He turned and saw his little girl,
the same little girl who in his dream had been taken.

"Jenny."

"Tony, don't move, okay?" another voice said.

Tony tried to move and was getting frustrated that he couldn't move.
Something was stopping him from moving. The fleece things. He turned
his head and saw Abby sitting next to him. Then he felt her hand
holding his.

"Abs," he said, his voice heavy and scratchy.

"Good, you're awake." Abby took a wet cloth and wiped Tony's brow.

"What's going on?"

"Well, Tony…"

"Anthony, good, I'm glad to see you have awakened," was said in the
Scottish accent of the ME.

Tony looked again towards his feet from where the sound was coming.
He felt pressure as a hand patted his feet.

"Dad, I love you," Jenny almost cried out.

Tony slowly looked at his daughter's face; it was tear-stained. What
was going on here? Tony thought, unable to form the words. His
tongue felt thick and furry.

"Anthony, how are you feeling, my dear boy?"

Tony could see movement. Someone was walking into the room. He
couldn't really make out who it was, only that it was a female in
white.

"Weird."

"That is to be expected, Anthony."

Tony felt his daughter kiss his cheek and lay her head back on
him.

"Where am I?"

"Well, I'm sorry to say, in General Mercy in Baltimore."

"What?"

"Tony, do you remember anything?" Abby asked.

Tony looked at her. He felt as if he was moving in slow motion.

"Slow, Tony, you've been out for a while."

"Where's Jethro?"

"Oh, Tony, what is the last thing you remember?"

"Seeing the bitch pointing a gun at Gibbs. Oh, God, NO, say it isn't
so! Please tell me," Tony begged, starting to move and get even more
mad and agitated. He started to thrash about and felt the little
girl being lifted off him somehow. He didn't see Tim take her so she
wouldn't get hurt from his rash moving.

"No! I want to stay with Dad!"

Jenny started to cry, which made Tony move about even more. Abby
placed a wet rag on his forehead.

"Tony, relax, calm down. Please. Tony, I don't want you like this."

"Anthony, dear boy, I am sorry to say that you are-"

His words were not being heard. All Tony was thinking about was
Jenny and Gibbs and Matt. He heard Jenny screaming that she wanted
to lay with him.

"Damn it, let me up, I need to find Gibbs! Where's Jethro?"

"Tony, come on, relax. If you don't, they won't let you out of
restraints and-"

The nurse was walking in with a needle now, but Ducky stopped her.
Tony heard Ducky but not the actual words. The others in the room,
however, heard and were shocked by Ducky's reaction and the words he
was using. Not like Ducky but his patient, his rules. He didn't
care what this nurse thought. She looked like she was going to
disregard him but Ziva and Tim were now behind him, making sure she
followed the ME's suggestion and not medicate the man in the bed any
longer.

"Anthony, please, if you just will calm down a little, I will make
sure the restraints are removed, and Jenny and Matt both will lay
with you if you wish."

Jenny was still in Tim's arms, no longer crying but laying her head
on her Uncle's shoulder and lightly sniffling,

"Come on, Tony, listen."

Abby did something no one was expecting; she took the damp cloth and
wrung it out on top of Tony's head. This seemed to work, and Tony
snapped out of his tantrum.

"What the hell?"

"You were hysterical, and slapping you just didn't seem right, even
if I have always wanted to do it." Abby was still perky.

"Will someone please-"

"Will you clam down and let us talk first?" Ducky snapped at him.

Tony blinked. He'd never heard Ducky snap at anyone.

"Yes," Tony almost whispered, feeling like he was five again and
dressed in the sailor suit.

"What is the last thing that you remember, Anthony?"

"Standing in the cemetery, pointing a gun at the bitch."

"Okay, well, after that."

"Nothing. Oh, God, what happened?"

Tony was about to thrash around again when he felt a little body on
the bed, crawling up and now lying on him again. He was able to make
out who the person was. Jenny was back lying on him. Realizing that,
he didn't move about.

"Well, the former Director, and I say former since she is no longer
among the living, took a shot, and you all, as I am told, opened
fire on her."

"Gibbs, where's Gibbs?"

"I am getting to that part, young man. After her single shot left
her gun, it hit Jethro. He is in surgery as we speak."

"Will he be okay?"

"Hard to say, but Jehtro is a fighter, and he has a lot to live for,
so, yes, I think he will be okay, given time. Well, to finish, after
that you seemed to rush to his side and it took about four policemen
to get you away from his body. You were not letting anyone help him
right away. They sedated you and put you in restraints."

"Oh, God, where, how, who…?"

"Do you promise not to make a fuss and try to hurt yourself or
anyone else?"

"Yes, just get me out. Where's Matt?"

"Right over here, sleeping. Much like you he can sleep through
anything. He is in a hospital crib."

"Let me hold him, I need to hold him."

Ducky nodded his head, and Abby undid his arms as Ducky undid his
legs. The nurse, seeing this action, started to move into the room
to protest this as they had not approved of it but a pregnant Ziva
and her husband were now standing in the door, looking all menacing.
The nurse chose the better part and did not go into the room right
then. She was informed, by the Chief of Staff, that they had a lot
of leeway for some reason.

When Ducky had first stepped into the hospital, he'd stormed up the
stairs and found the Chief of Staff, who was an old friend. He had
informed him of the situation and after that this group was treated
with kid gloves and given a wide berth.

"Okay."

Abby moved the bed so Tony was now sitting up in the bed. He started
to hold Jenny and then Matt was placed in his arms.

"When was the last time he was fed?" Tony went right into father
mode.

"A little while ago. He is fine, Anthony. Now listen. Gibbs is not
well. The bullet entered into his right shoulder and the bullet
pierced his lungs, then hit his rib cage and bounced back and it
lodged itself into his spine. They are repairing the damage as we
speak, but we might not know a thing for many hours. You have been
out for about two hours now."

"Why?"

"Tony, you wouldn't let anyone near you and Gibbs or Jenny," Ziva
said.

"Oh, God, did I hurt anyone?"

"Only a cop trying to get your gun out of your hand. No, you didn't
fire it but pistol whipped him."

"Who?"

Tim said the name, and Tony smiled. It was an asshole from his time
in BPD.

"Anthony, as long as you behave, you will not be put back into
restraints or sedated. Am I clear?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good. Now how about we get you changed and into something comfy,
then we can all go and get something to eat."

"I'm not leaving the hospital."

"Anthony, you will and are leaving. I will not have you have this
sweet little girl, who just went through hell and back I might add,
and this adorable little boy in your arms, stay in the hospital.
Abby has arranged for hotel rooms for us, just a block away, and you
will be staying there. I've left instructions with the surgery unit
to call. I will allow you to come back after we eat to check up,
then it will be off to sleep with your children. Do I make myself
clear?" Ducky was again getting all demanding.

Tony had to give it a lot of thought. Yes, he would want to stay,
but it wasn't fair to the kids. Tony started to stroke Jenny's head
and her hair. His little girl was fine. Oh, God. He just remembered.
She'd almost been raped. The conversation came back, as well as that
the bitch had killed her own brother.

"Yes, okay, but I don't like it."

"And I don't blame you, but right now the children are what you need
to worry about."

Tony moved a little. Jenny looked up at him.

"We're going to go and get some food. You hungry, Peanut?"

"I want my Daddy."

"I know, honey. I want him, too, but Ducky said he is very sick and
they need to repair what happened."

"Oh, Dad, I'm so sorry, it's all my fault." Jenny was almost
standing on the bed and hugging Tony.

Tony looked at Abby. She took the hint and took Matt while Tony held
the scared little girl.

"No, it isn't, Peanut. It was some crazy lady who hated me and Daddy
who did this. She used you to get to us."

"But if I had li-"

"NO! Okay, look at me, please." Tony looked at the little girl,
whose face was buried into his clothing. He took a hand and moved
her head so she was now looking at him. "This was not your fault.
You were being a good girl and doing what you should have been
doing. None of us could have known that this person was doing this.
We both love you and are proud of you. You didn't give in, and you
stayed strong."

"They made me watch you and Daddy do things," she whispered, "and
kept telling me that you were evil and bad people, then that mean
man undressed me."

"Shhh, it's okay, Peanut. No one will hurt you. I won't let them.
You and Matt are safe."

"Oh, Dad, it's all my fault. If I hadn't asked to go trick-or-
treating."

"No, honey, it was not your fault in anyway. Please don't think
that."

Abby was holding Matt. Tim looked useless, as did Ziva. How could
they make this little girl think other things? She was almost raped
and killed, all in one day.

"Jennifer, come here, please," Ducky said.

Jenny looked at the doctor. Carefully climbing off the bed, she
moved over to him.

"Now listen and listen good, okay."

She nodded her head yes.

"This was not your fault in anyway."

"But Daddy stood in front of that gun for me. I should-"

"No, you're not listening to me. Jethro did that because that is who
he is. Any one of us would do that for one another. He is your
father; he was protecting you. He is not hurt because of you at all.
It was the crazy, evil lady and her stupid brother that did this to
him and hurt you as well as Anthony. No one else is at fault. Okay?"

Jenny nodded yes, but the ME knew it hadn't sunk in yet, but it was
a start. She would need to see her therapist again, but this was not
the time for this.

"Okay, do I have pants?" Tony asked, trying to smile and trying to
make the room smile.

"Yup, but they cut them off to make sure you weren't hurt, so we
brought you some sweatpants," Tim said, handing him the bag of
clothing. "The rest is at the hotel as well. We got Jenny clothing
and Matt's stuff is already in the room."

"Thanks. Okay, turn your head." Tony was again tying to make light
of this bad situation. None of them cared; they'd all seen him
naked at point or another. Tony hopped off the bed, still with his
boxers on, and got dressed.

"Okay, Peanut, where do you want to eat?"

"I'm not hungry," she said, but Tony heard her belly rumble.

"Nope, not gonna work. Let's go find a Burger King. I know where one
is." Tony took the little girl by one hand and took Matt out of
Abby's arms and held him in the other and walked out.

"Excuse me, sir, but you haven't been discharged."

"Oh, well, sucks to be you then."

"I will call security."

"Listen, you overweight cow." Ziva was leaning on the ledge, looking
right at the overweight nurse. "I am sure you will, and I have no
doubt they will TRY and stop him, but he will be leaving, so give me
the form and he will sign it."

"It will take a while to find the doctor."

"You have two minutes, or we walk out and your security can take
their chances with us." Ziva winked at her, and she looked like she
was about to piss her pants.

Tony just smiled, missing Beth. Right at the time limit, paperwork
appeared off the printer and Tony signed it, and they all walked out
of the hospital to the car. Tony's SUV was there. He strapped Matt
and Jenny in the back seat. Ducky rode with them, and Tim drove and
followed with his two wives in his car. They get to Burger King and
Jenny would not leave Tony's side; she wouldn't even go out on the
playground and play. It was like when they first got her; she would
almost not let go. The only time she really did was when he was
feeding Matt or he was eating or she was eating.

After eating they just sat in the BK, talking about stuff. Not
about Gibbs; Tony didn't want to hear about that but about how the
former director's body would just vanish and how this did not really
happen and the little girl was found lost in Baltimore and how
Director Morrow and The FBI director and a few others covered it up.
They couldn't have a scandal with how a former Director had done
this horrible thing.

After eating Tim and his ladies went back to the hotel. Ducky let
the others go back to the hospital and talk to one of the OR nurses
who was sent out to tell him that so far so good. They had repaired
his lungs and the muscle tearing in his shoulder, but the bullet was
still in his spine and they were trying to repair that. She also
said that the sack that held the spinal cord had ruptured and at
this time they didn't know how bad his injury might be. At best
nothing, at worst he would be paralyzed from the waist down. Tony
almost lost it. Jenny didn't know what to do. Matt was still in
Tony's arms. He wasn't letting go of his children now.

On the way out the nurse did say that they would call when he was
brought out of surgery but more than likely they would not be
allowed to see him till the morning. Tony didn't care, he wanted to
know. Tony took the children and walked to the elevator, and Ducky
whispered to the nurse who nodded a yes and walked back into the
OR.

"What did you tell her?"

"Nothing, my boy, just making sure she had our numbers." Ducky had
told her to call him first and he would give the info to Tony.

They proceeded to the hotel. The moment Tony's head hit the pillow
he was out. He had Jenny and Matt both sleeping on the bed with him.
Abby tucked him in.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Tony."

Tony moved a little, seeing Abby standing over him when he woke up.
He snapped his eyes open but didn't move; he was holding a sleeping
baby on his chest and Jenny was lying on the bed on one side of him.

"What? What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Gibbs is out of surgery, and you can see him now."

"What the hell?" Tony looked and saw the sun was up. "What time is
it?"

"About 9:00."

"And when did he get out of surgery?" Tony was moving Matt a little
so he could sit up. Jenny just moved off him, too out of it to even
wake up.

"Ducky said not to wake you up."

"Fuck that. This isn't Ducky's lover."

"No, he's Ducky's best friend and his other friend who is his lover,
so shut the fuck up and get moving. Do not take this out on Ducky.
Tony, you should have seen it. Had I not seen it with my own eyes, I
would never have believed it. Ducky walked into the hospital and
took it over by force, I mind you. He walked in and everyone was
snapping to attention. It was like he was some kind of god, and yes
he is, but that is a whole nother story. It was amazing, so cut the
man some slack."

"Abby, I know it, I just-"

"Hey, Boss-man is a friend to all of us, and yes he is your husband,
and I wouldn't rest if something happened to Tim or Ziva. We
understand, okay?"

"Yes." Tony rubbed his head. "Let me get a shower, then we can get
them cleaned up and off to see their father."

"They might not let them in the ICU."

"Like hell. They think they needed to sedate me at the scene, they
will need an army to keep them out."

"Rock on." Abby kissed Tony's temple and swatted at his ass when he
walked away. She heard the water and a moment later he was standing
in front of her.

"Okay, Peanut, time to wake up, honey."

"Um, is daddy here?"

"No, honey, but we can go see him."

"Can he come home?" Jenny asked groggily as she sat up.

"No, honey, not for a while but soon." Under his breath he said, "I
hope."

Tony walked the little girl into the bath and started her shower for
her. She looked panic-stricken when he closed the curtain, so he
left it open enough so she could see him. Abby brought a fussy Matt
to him, and Tony started feeding him a bottle. Tony wasn't happy,
but it was good to have his children back again. Now he just needed
his husband to get out of the hospital and they would be happy
again. After the shower Tony dressed Matt and Jenny and they went
out of the hotel and to the hospital.

They get to the ICU ward and to their surprise Ducky was there
waiting. Abby knew Tim and Ziva were going to be there.

Ducky walked in. Tony was holding the children and heading into the
room where Gibbs was. Tony stopped, seeing his lover hooked up to
all the machines; the respirator, the heart monitor, the blood
pressure cuff and various other things. Tony walked over and sat in
the chair that Ducky put next to the bed. Jenny tried to climb in
bed with Gibbs.

"No, Peanut, you can't lay with him."

"But I laid with you."

"Yes, honey, but look at all the machines. They need to stay hooked
up to Daddy for a little while longer so he can get better."

"But-"

"I know, I want to lay with him as well, but we can't."

"Anthony, you must know that as of right now Jethro is not
responding to the Babinsky Test."

"The what?"

"It's his reaction to an item rubbed against his feet. As of now
they think he is paralyzed from the waist down. His spinal cord is
very swollen, and they're hoping for the best but…"

"No, no more, I can't take it," Tony whispered, holding up one hand.

"Okay, well, you can stay with him for a while. Jenny let's go out
and sit with Aunt Abigail for a moment."

"No, I'm staying."

"No, Peanut, give Daddy and me a moment alone, okay?"

Jenny looked panicked.

"It's okay, honey. We're in the hospital, and you can see me from
right outside, there through the glass. Uncle Tim and Aunt Ziva will
kick anyone's butt who tries anything."

Jenny looked at them both outside, waiting to come in, and followed
Ducky out. Ducky also took Matt with him.

"Damn it, Jethro," Tony said, holding his hand and crying.

The next three weeks were about the same. They stayed at the hotel
at night and the days were spent holding Gibbs' hand, Jenny on one
side and Tony on the other. Jenny each day tried to climb into bed
but they wouldn't let her.

After the second week they took Gibbs off the respirator and stopped
keeping him in a medicated coma. He was getting better and healing
nicely. It was now a week from Thanksgiving and Tony wanted to take
him home and everyday Ducky had to talk him out of signing Gibbs out
AMA. Tony started moving Gibbs' legs everyday, trying to get them
working again. It wasn't looking good for him and the use of his
legs again for anything below the waist.

Tony at that moment made a vow to himself that till Gibbs was
better, he wouldn't partake in any sexual activity; if his husband
wasn't going to be able to participate, then neither would he, not
even masturbation.

The night before Thanksgiving, Gibbs woke up for the first time. He
was kind of out of it but not as bad as was expected. He hit the
call button. He couldn't move his legs but he thought he felt them
still. In came a little old lady.

"Yes, sir, oh it is good to see you moving again."

"Yeah, about that, what's the matter with me?"

"Well, sir, I'll let the doctor tell you. Let me call him."

"No, tell me," Gibbs tried to bark but it came out weak.

"No, sir, really I think the doctor needs to tell you and maybe your
family in the morning."

"Oh, God, how is my little girl?"

"Lovely, sir, she is a lovely little girl and very caring."

Gibbs smiled. He knew this must be killing Tony and Jenny
alike. "What day is it?"

"November 24th now."

"I've been here for about a mouth?"

"Yes, sir. To begin with we kept you pretty doped up, in a drug
coma, and your body did a great deal of healing but-" in walked a
very lovely redheaded doctor.

"I see our patient is up and lucid it seems."

"Yes, Doctor, now what the hell happened?"

"Mr. Gibbs, please, relax. You're fine."

"I can't move my feet or legs, but I can feel them."

"Well, Mr. Gibbs, we repaired most of the damage, but there was some
minor damage to your spinal cord, and you are paralyzed from the
waist down."

"So you're telling me that I'll never walk again, never dance at my
daughter's wedding or, hell, ever use the bathroom again."

"Well, we hope in time that you will and that this is all temporary."

"Damn it!" Gibbs banged his fist on the metal bar, nearly pulling
the IV tube out.

"Sir, please relax."

"RELAX? How can you say that? I just learned that I'm paralyzed and
that I'll not have the use of my lower body, and you want me to
relax!?"

"Sir, if you like we'll have a counselor come in and talk with you
and your family."

Gibbs knew what he had to do but didn't want to do it. It would kill
him. It would kill Tony, but he would not saddle himself on Tony and
his children like this. He couldn't. He would get on alone. He was
about to cut out his own heart and Tony's and stomp on them.

"Just leave."

"Okay, but if you should need anything, just hit the call button."
The nurse checked the IV and then left.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tony and the family were the first at the hospital like every other
day. They walked in and the nurse told them that Gibbs had woken up
sometime in the middle of the night. This made them all happy.

They walked into the room, Jenny holding his hand as Tony sat in the
chair and they began their vigil. Tony felt the hand respond for the
first time since before they were in this whole mess. Gibbs woke up
slowly. Looking at the little girl he smiled, then went stone-faced.
He then looked at Tony holding Matt.

"Hey, Baby," Tony said, smiling.

"You fucking faggot, you did this to me."

Tony let go of the hand from the shock of the word. "What?"

"You heard me, faggot, get the fuck out. You're nothing to me."

"Daddy, that's not nice to say."

Gibbs couldn't say anything to the little girl. He'd hurt Tony
enough, and this would kill Jenny without him saying anything to her.

Tony looked dumbfounded, just sitting there.

"You deaf? I said get the fuck out, you piece of shit. The director
was right, you were nothing but a boy toy and look what fucking
happened. Now get the fuck out! And I expect you out of the house by
the time I get out of this hospital."

Tony was in tears as was Matt.

"Cry, you fucking sissy, it's what your kind does." Gibbs hurt with
every word he said.

Tony's heart at that moment broke as did Gibbs'.

The nurse came in from when Gibbs hit the call button and Gibbs was
now yelling.

"Sir!"

"Get them the fuck out of here and off my visitor list. I never want
to see him again."

"You're mean. That word is bad, and you know it. You told Dad that
you loved him forever, till death do us part. That was what you
said. I was there. You lied! You're mean!" Jenny ran out of the
room.

"Fine, I see," was all Tony could say and he walked out of the room.
He found Jenny at the nurses' station, being comforted by one of the
nurses.

"Sir, he is just adjusting."

"No, he meant it. I could tell, the bastard that he is never says
what he doesn't mean. Come on, Peanut, we're going home."

Tony took Jenny's hand. He was in a fog and almost didn't remember
taking her. They went down to the car and they drove home, their
real home. They walked in the house and Tony put Matt in his crib
and Jenny was up in her room crying. Tony walked into the master
bedroom. His and Gibbs' bedroom. Well, now just Gibbs' room. He
walked to the closet. Tony now had no clue what he was really
doing. He unlocked the gun safe and took out Gibbs' backup gun. He
then walked into the bathroom, locked the doors and sat on the
floor.

About two hours later Jenny walked down from her room to the crying
of Matt. She looked at Matt, and she knew she was not allowed to
pick him up without an adult nearby, so she walked into the open
bedroom and knocked on the bathroom door and got no answer. About
ten minutes later Jenny walked downstairs and still didn't see
anyone. She went to the house phone. Under the house phone was a
list of numbers in order of calling and it was laminated to the
table.

The first number was Gibbs. She dialed and it went to voicemail.

"Daddy, come home. Dad locked himself in the bathroom, and Matt has
been crying for a long time. Come home and fix this, like you fix
everything, please, Daddy, don't be mad at Dad." Jenny was almost in
tears.

The next person was Tony. She knew he wouldn't hear it because his
phone was right there in front of her. The next number was Abby. She
called and it went to voicemail. Jenny explained what happened at
the hospital and then what was happening at the house. She did this
with everyone on the list. The last number on the phone list was
Director Tom Morrow. She dialed it.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Mr. Morrow, sir."

"Jenny, is that you?"

"Yes, sir, something is wrong with my dad. See, Daddy said bad words
to him and made Dad cry, and now Matt's been crying for a long time,
and Dad is locked in the bathroom."

"Jenny, honey, where are you? Are you still in Baltimore?"

"No, sir, Mr. Morrow, sir, we're home."

"Okay, here is what I'm going to do. I'm going to hand you to Jimmy.
I need you to tell him the words that Jethro said to you both, and
we'll be driving there right now, okay. Everything will be okay."

"I'm not allowed to say the bad word that Daddy used. It was very
bad. He told me about what Dad is."

"Okay, but I think you need to tell Jimmy. It will be okay, you
won't get into trouble."

"But I'm not allowed."

"I know, honey, but we need to know so we can fix this."

"Okay."

Tom handed the phone to Jimmy and they got their son in the car and
drove over to the house. They get there and Jimmy had relayed the
words to Tom after Jenny told him what Gibbs had said. Jenny heard
the car pull up, and Jimmy said they were there, and they both hung
up the phone. Both men walked into the house with their son, Tommy.

"Okay, honey, you help Jimmy with Matt and I'll check on your dad."

"I want to help you."

Tom went to her level. "I know, honey, but Jimmy doesn't know where
anything is and he'll need help with that. After we get your dad you
can help, okay?"

"Okay."

"Stay down here. Let's go and get Matt and bring him down, okay?"

Jenny stayed with Jimmy and their little boy. Tom got Matt and
brought him down, then went back up to the master bedroom and
knocked on the door.

"Come on, DiNozzo, open up the fucking door now!"

Nothing from inside.

"That's an order, Tony!"

Again nothing. Tom looked around and noticed in the closet something
out of order. He walked in and saw the gun safe open. FUCK was all
he could think. He looked at the bathroom door. Fuck, he had to
hurry. Fucking Jethro, why did he do this to Tony? Tom knew but that
was no real reason.

Tom hit the door hard, very hard, hard enough to snap it open, and
he saw Tony bringing the gun up to his head and from the loud crash
Tony looked up at Tom. He could see tears in his eyes, and the gun
went off.
End Notes:
OK please have read No More Sick Days as well as And Jenny Makes 3.

Ok i would love to Thank G and BC and a few others
that will remain nameless for prereading this and letting me know
what they liked about it.
part 10 by rednetra
GIBBS' POV

Gibbs could hear the words that were coming out of his mouth. He knew
what he was saying, had planned it out. He couldn't look at Jenny
during any of it. It hurt him too much to be doing what he was doing,
but he knew he had to do it, or he thought he had to. He couldn't
move; he wouldn't let them take care of him. He would need a lot of
care and that was just not fair to them.

He was fighting back the tears as he said the words. He'd picked them
because he knew it was the only way to get Tony away from him and mad
at him. He wouldn't let Tony be saddled with him. He'd lost the
ability to walk and have feeling below the waist. He didn't know if
he would ever get it back, and that was just not something he would
let a young man like Tony have to deal with. He had a newborn, as
well as Jenny, to take care of and that was enough work for the both
of them. Now he would be something that needed to be cared for. He
just would not do it.

He listened to what Jenny had to say, and that stung him to the core.
How could he. No, he could; he had to stay strong. He couldn't have
his family saddled with his problems; they were his, and he had to
deal. He would, too. He could get his house easily wheelchair
accessible since when they adopted Matt they had started construction
on the house. They were having a large room added on the first floor
that he could turn into a bedroom and make it the master bedroom, and
then he was having two more rooms added upstairs, not that he needed
them now. He would also have the indoor heated pool now. Or he could
have that just stopped. Then there was the barn he was having built
to put the boat out in and he could work out there. Getting a walkway
paved wouldn't be hard.

Gibbs had to think like that to make sure he didn't crack when Jenny
said what she said. Then Tony walked out, and a tear rolled down his
face. Gibbs hit the morphine drip button; he just didn't want to
feel. He couldn't let himself feel. He'd just ripped out his own
heart and thrown it out the window, not to mention his lover's and
their little girl's.

"You know that was wrong, right, Lee?"

Gibbs turned his head and was now looking at Mark Walker, the only
other man he'd ever had sex with. Gibbs had loved him but had known
it would never have worked and they had gone their separate ways, and
Gibbs tried to forget and married three ex-wives.

"Mark."

"Lee, why did you just do that? You loved him more then you've ever
loved anyone in your life, save maybe Megan."

"Mark, I can't have him or them take care of me and be a burden on
them. You know I can't."

"I know that you loved him and you meant what you said to him on that
porch not so long ago. It's what lovers do, Lee."

For some reason Gibbs didn't even question that his ex-lover was
standing in the room, the only person who ever used the name Leroy
besides his mother and grandmother.

"He's young, he'll snap back." Gibbs tried to put on the ice-face.

"Cut the shit, Lee, you know that's not true. You just killed a part
of the boy."

"Mark, I had to."

"No, you didn't, but sadly you just can't see that. You know, I'm
glad that I died, Lee, since I would kick your ass if I was still
alive."

"Mark, I can't have him taking care of two of us."

"Don't you think he has that choice, not you, Jethro?"

Gibbs turned and saw his first wife walk into the room.

"Susan, I-"

"No, Jethro, you fucked up your life but good. You let your job get
in the way. That man you gave up the job, the corp for, the man you
made a life with."

"You did, Poppy."

Gibbs turned to were Mark was standing and saw Megan sitting on foot
of the bed now.

"Angel, how can I let him look after me and Matt and Jenny? I'll be
as much of a baby as Matt."

"Because it's like you and Mommy said, love is forever. Well, it
should be at least. You still love me."

"Everyday and forever, Angel."

"Then think about what you just did to that little girl, who I might
say I am happy that you found her and look after her."

Gibbs was in tears now, not really thinking straight. His daughter
faded from view. Gibbs just started crying harder.

"Fore."

Gibbs' head snapped around at the new female voice.

"Sharon."

"You know, I should hit you again with this golf club."

"Not you, too."

"Hell, yes, me, too. Leroy Jethro Gibbs, when will you learn? You
keep pushing people away and they might not ever come back. If I was
that young man I would never want to see you again."

"She's right, you know."

Gibbs saw his last wife standing next to his second wife.

"I wanted to kill you when I learned about Jen Sheppard, and thank
you, she was such a pain. Gibbs, you never could let people close,
and now that you have you fuck it up like you fuck up everything else
in your life." The lady walked over and put her hand on Gibbs'
forehead, pushing the hair up and making it neat. Or that's what
Gibbs felt.

"Jethro, you should pick up the phone and get him back. I wouldn't
want to, but you need to. He completes you, Jethro. You know I've
never been a fan of your relationships, but I'm happy for you that
you finally found what you were looking for all this time."

"Sherry, how could I get him back? He never wants to see me again. I
could see it in his face."

"And you don't think that he should feel like that, Boss?" The lady
in front of him was no longer his wife but now Cait Todd.

"Oh, Cait, I'm so sorry."

"For what, Gibbs? For my death? I don't think this is the time nor
the place for that. Right now you're the reason I'm here."

"Oh, Cait, why do I just keep fucking it up? Everything I touch just
turns to crap."

The image slapped him. Gibbs felt the sting.

"You are such an ass. Damn that felt good. That isn't true, Gibbs.
You won custody of that lovely little girl. You now have a son as
well, and you have a great man to share that with."

"Cait, you of all people know that I-"

"Know that you suck at this, yes, know that you do not want to put
anyone out, know that you think that doing this is protecting him.
Damn it, Boss, you know that is all a bunch of shit to make you feel
better for doing what you did to the poor boy. I agree with Mark, if
I was alive I would be here and kick your ass. Tony was the best
thing that you ever did. Gibbs, you need to fix this and I mean NOW,
before something stupid happens."

Gibbs had not noticed the time. It was about three and a half hours
since Tony and the kids had left. They had gotten to the hospital
about 7:00 AM and now it was like 10:30. Gibbs looked up and heard
Ducky yelling at the nurse for not calling him first thing, then he
turned and stormed into the room. It was obviously raining since
Ducky was carrying an umbrella that was wet.

"What the bloody hell are you doing, fucking things up?"

"Ducky," Gibbs almost whispered.

"Do not Ducky me, young man. Imagine my surprise when I woke up and
turned on my cell phone this morning and I found a voicemail from a
scared and crying little girl, telling me and begging me to come to
help her since her Daddy had just said mean and evil words that she
was not allowed to say and that her other Dad was in the bathroom,
locked in there for over two hours now, and the baby has been crying
for about an hour."

"Oh, God."

"Oh, God, is that all you can bloody say? I have a right mind to
thrash you with this umbrella."

"Go ahead, I deserve it."

"You're damn right you deserve it. What the hell did you say to him?"

"I, well, never mind, it's over."

"Oh, no, it is not over. You WILL fix this, Jethro. I will not watch
you kill that man. You took out his heart and destroyed that man. I
could tell by that innocent little girl crying for my help. How could
you? After all you have been through, and you go and do this to him.
What gives you the right? You didn't even think what he might want. I
guess you never cared a damn about him."

"How the fuck can you say those things to him?" A pregnant Abby was
now storming into the room.

Ducky stopped his tirade and let a hormonal Abby have her piece of
him.

"I do not even know why I'm here. I should be helping that little
girl trying to get Tony out of the bathroom, if he is still even
alive. How can you even do that to him?"

It hit Gibbs. Tony might do that. No, he wouldn't. He couldn't. The
kids, they were Tony's world. No, he was Tony's world.

"That man worshiped the ground you walked on. I cannot believe you
would push him away like that."

"Abby, relax."

"No, McGee, he fucked up, my friend. I won't let anyone do that to
Tony, not even Leroy Jethro Gibbs, the same man that stood in front
of a bullet for his daughter."

"Gibbs, how could you?" Ziva was now working on him. She went off for
about five minutes before Abby's cell phone went off.

"Yes?What?Damn him, I'll kill him. He is so not worth that." Abby
shut the phone. "You fucking ass. I can't believe you did this to
him. He might lose the kids now because of you."

"Abigail, what happened?"

"Tony was in the bathroom with a gun," she said and stormed out of
the room, going to her car. She was in the elevator before Ducky
could form words.

"Timothy, go with her. She might not be able to drive in her
condition." Ducky shot a look of death that made even Gibbs look
tame.

Tim found Abby kicking the car tire.

"Damn it, the fucking car. It's all your fault." Abby was crying and
kicking the tire. The front door was open.

"Abs."

"Tim, Tony was going to kill himself."

"We don't know that." Tim was holding his lover and mother of two of
his four children.

"Yes, we do. Director Morrow barged into the bathroom and Tony was
bringing the gun up to his head and it went off."

"Oh, God, is he hurt?"

"Just scared. Now he's packing his clothing and Jenny's stuff and
leaving the house."

"Why?"

Abby couldn't finish her words. She was nuzzled into Tim and crying.

"Okay, get in. I'll drive you there, and we can see about fixing
this."

"No. Gibbs is fixing this. Or I am going to kill him myself. He had
no right."

They got into the car and started driving to the house.

"Well, I guess he just didn't want to burden Tony."

"Damn it, McGee, that's not an excuse. They love each other. I would
do it for you."

"I know and me for you, but Abby, this is Gibbs."

"And that matters why, McGee? No, it doesn't, not at all. He is a
fucking bastard, but Tony has a say in this as well."

They drove the rest of the way in silence.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

JENNY'S POV

"You're mean. That word is bad, and you know it. You told dad that
you loved him forever, till death do us part. That is what you said.
I was there. You lied! You're mean!" Jenny ran out of the room and
was in the hall being consoled by a nurse when her dad and Matt came
out of the room. Her dad took her hand and they went to the car. Tony
secured them in the SUV and drove them home.

Jenny was crying the whole way home. Matt was quiet in the car.
Riding always put him to sleep. Tony, Jenny couldn't tell but knew he
was crying just the same. Once they got home, Tony walked Matt to his
room and then walked down to get Jenny a fruit snack and a drink box.
He walked Jenny up to her room, then her dad left. She just stayed in
her room, crying in her bed.

After about an hour her throat was sore and dry. She drank the fruit
drink and ate her snacks. She then went on her computer and emailed
Abby about what had happened. Jenny didn't know if she would get it,
being at the hotel and not at home. She didn't know if Abby had a
computer with her. After typing everything that her Daddy had said to
her and Dad, she head Matt crying. She didn't worry about it; her Dad
would take care of him in a few moments. She didn't know that her Dad
was still locked in the bathroom.

After about an hour of Matt crying, she walked down and was trying to
make Matt stop fussing. She wasn't allowed to pick him up without an
adult nearby, so she didn't want to get grounded for picking him up.

So she walked around the house looking for her dad. After looking
everyplace except the basement, again she wasn't allowed down there
without an adult, she walked back to the locked bathroom door. She
kept knocking on it. After about two hours of Matt crying she walked
down and went to her phone list next to the phone. It had been put
there after they had won custody of the little girl. It started with
Gibbs phone and worked its way down to Tom Morrow and Jimmy Palmer.

"Daddy, come home. Dad has locked himself in the bathroom and Matt
has been crying for a long time. Come home and fix this like you fix
everything. Please, Daddy, don't be mad at Dad."

Jenny was almost in tears. The next person was Tony. She knew he
wouldn't hear it, being that his phone was right there in front of
her. The next number was Abby. She called and it went to voicemail.
Jenny explained what had happened at the hospital and then what was
happening at the house. She did this with everyone, then the last
number on the phone list was Director Tom Morrow. She dialed it.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Mr. Morrow, sir."

"Jenny, is that you?"

"Yes, sir. Something is wrong with my Dad. See, Daddy said bad words
to him and made Dad cry, and now Matt's been crying for a long time,
and Dad is locked in the bathroom."

"Jenny, honey, where are you? Are you still in Baltimore?"

"No, sir, Mr. Morrow, sir, we're at home."

"Okay, here is what I'm going to do. I'm going to hand you to Jimmy.
I need you to tell him the words that Jethro said to you both and we
will be driving there right now, okay? Everything will be okay."

"I'm not allowed to say the bad word that Daddy used. It was very
bad. He told me about what Dad is."

"Okay, but I think you need to tell Jimmy. It will be okay, you won't
get into trouble."

"But I'm not allowed."

"I know, honey, but we need to know so we can fix this."

"Okay."

Jimmy got on the phone "Ok, honey, what did your daddy say?"

"He called Dad a-" Jenny stopped again. She didn't want to say the
words she was told were bad and not get in trouble, but she knew that
they needed to know. She had already told Abby and kind of told
Ducky, just not using the words.

"It's okay, honey, really you won't get into trouble."

"He called Dad a sissy."

"Okay, a sissy, not good."

"He also called him a faggot."

"Okay, faggot. Anything else, honey?"

"Something about being a toy."

"A toy. Okay, was there anything else?"

"Just that he never wanted to see him again."

"Okay, honey, we're almost there. Do you know why Matt is crying?"

"No, sir. He doesn't smell, maybe he's hungry."

"Okay, honey, we're turning in now, okay?"

Jenny looked out the window and saw the car pull up. Both men walked
into the house with their son, Tommy.

"Okay, honey, you help Jimmy with Matt, and I'll check on your dad."

"I want to help you."

Tom went down to her level. "I know, honey, but Jimmy doesn't know
where anything is, and he'll need help with that. After we get your
dad, you can help, okay?"

"Okay."

"Stay down here. I'll go get Matt and bring him down, okay?"

Jenny stayed with Jimmy and their little boy. Tom got Matt and
brought him down. Jenny and Jimmy went into the kitchen. Matt was wet.

"Okay, honey, where do you keep diapers?"

"In here."

Jenny walked to the cabinet in the living room and got a diaper and
walked back to Jimmy and Tommy. Tommy was sitting at the table eating
a fruit snack.

"Good. Now, do you know where a bottle might be? I didn't see any in
the fridge."

"Well, in there." Jenny pointed to the glass cabinet and then went
and got the formula off the microwave cart when she heard a crash and
then a loud bang.

"What? DAD!" Jenny ran out of the room.

"Honey, no, come back!" Jimmy picked up Matt. "Tommy, stay here,
okay?"

"Okay, Daddy."

Jenny ran into the bathroom and saw Tom blocking her Dad.

"Dad, are you okay?" Jenny saw what she could only think was blood on
the floor. She ran in.

Tom's head spun around. He's been expecting the little girl. "Your
dad is fine, honey. He just slipped and cut himself."

Jenny saw a naked Tony on the bathroom floor in front of the
tub. "Dad."

Tony looked up and a light went off in his head. "Hey, Peanut, what's
up?"

"Dad, you're bleeding."

"Oh, it's nothing, I just cut myself."

"Why?"

"I was shaving and dropped the blade and it hit my arm. It's nothing
to worry about. Now, how about you and Jimmy go down and start to
make some lunch for all of us while Tom and I clean up the mess,
okay?"

"Dad, are you okay?"

"Yes, Peanut, I'm fine."

Jenny knew her Dad was lying to her, but she hugged him anyway. She
didn't see the gun since Tom had put it in his coat pocket, then
moved it to the drawer in time before the little girl could get up
there. Tony only used one arm since he didn't want to get blood on
his daughter. Jimmy and Jenny went back and found Tommy still at the
kitchen table.

"See, Daddy, I stayed like you said."

"That's a good boy. Now, what would you like for lunch? How about
some grilled cheese sandwiches?"

"Yup," Jenny said. "Can I make the soup? My Daddy lets me make the
soup."

"What soup, honey?"

"Tomato. It's in the cupboard." Jenny walked over to the large wall
unit and grabbed two cans and showed them to Jimmy.

"Okay, but Tommy doesn't like tomatoes, so none for him, okay?"

"Okay."

"Daddy, can I help, please?" Tommy asked Jimmy.

"Sure. How about you hand me the cheese? Have Jenny show you where it
is."

Jenny put the cans on the counter. Jimmy opened them while Jenny
showed Tommy where the cheese was. She also got out the bread and
butter. Jimmy found the frying pan, but Jenny corrected him and he
got the griddle that Gibbs had on top of the cabinets in a little
space up there and started warming it up.

"Okay, Peanut, see, all better." Tony was coming down the
stairs. "But before we eat, you need to go up and pack a few things."

"Why?"

"Jethro wants us out of the house."

"Tony, be real. You know-"

"No, Tom, he said it and I'm leaving, so come on, Jenny, let's get a
few things and then we can have my friend pack up everything that is
ours tomorrow."

Jenny walked upstairs with her dad. "Dad, but I don't want to leave."

"Yes, you will. We'll find a better house, and you, me and Matt will
live together, maybe even have Abby and them live with us."

"But I want to stay with Daddy."

"Well, honey, Daddy doesn't want us anymore."

"Why not?" she asked as she took the clothing Tony was handing her.

"He is a-" Tony stopped. "Well, he is sick and doesn't want us around
anymore."

"He doesn't love us anymore."

"Nope, I guess he never really did."

"That's a lie! He said he never says things he doesn't mean, and he
said he loved us."

Jenny was bawling on her bed now. Tony was sitting next to her. He
had a short sleeve shirt on, and on one arm there was a bandage that
was slightly red at the top but not that bad.

"Hey, anyone up there?"

"Abby, what are you doing here?"

Abby saw his arm, then shot him a look. He didn't meet the gaze.

"Hey, half pint, how about you go down and eat your sandwich? Your
dad and I need to talk. Tim is down there now as well."

"Okay, Aunt Abby. Do we really have to move?"

"No, honey, you will NOT be moving anytime soon."

"Abby, you don't know-"

"Shut it up, you! Do not even start this. I am so kicking your butt."

"Be nice to him, Aunt Abby," Jenny said, defending her Dad. "Daddy
was mean already."

"I know, honey. I won't hurt him anymore than your Daddy already has."

Jenny got off the bed and was hugged by Abby when she got to her.

"Does Daddy really not love us?"

"No, honey, he loves you very much. That is why he said what he said.
He is scared, that's all. Trust me, before the day is out, we will
see your daddy, and he will say he's sorry, okay?"

"He will fix it? He always fixes it."

"Yes, he will."

"Like hell am I seeing that bastard ever again," Tony gritted out.

"You zip it. I'm about to kick your ass now."

"No, I'm out of here."

Tony walked past Abby but didn't get past Tim at the bottom of the
stairs. He tried but Tim had started working out and Tony was in his
room now on the bed with an arm behind his back. Abby and Jenny
walked down the stairs and she saw Tim holding her Dad down.

"Don't hurt him, Uncle Tim. He isn't-"

"Okay, honey. Go and see about lunch."

"Just be nice and no yelling."

"We promise, honey."

Jenny walked back down to the kitchen.

"Hi, honey, just in time," Tom said, seating Jenny at the table.

Jimmy put a sandwich on the table in front of her. Jenny ate the food
and she wasn't really talking, trying to listen to what was going on
up in the bedroom, but she couldn't hear anything.

After eating lunch Jenny and Tommy went into the living room and were
watching a movie. Tommy was sitting next to Jenny. Jimmy was in the
room watching the movie with them as Tom cleaned up the kitchen.
Jenny's head spun around when she heard her Dad and her Aunt and
Uncle come down the stairs.

"Okay, honey, let's get a jacket on you."

"Where are we going, Uncle Tim?"

"To see your daddy."

"Dad, are you okay?"

"Fine."

Tony was being nice, but Abby could feel the acid in the word and
slapped him upside the head. Jenny started to giggle. That made Tony
happy if nothing else did. Tim and Jenny with Tony in tow went out to
the SUV. Abby had Matt in her arms after a moment of talking to Tom
and telling him what the deal was and what was going on. They drove
to the hospital in Baltimore but no one said a word. Matt was passed
out shortly after starting their trip. Tim had put the suitcases in
the back already.

They got to the hospital and they went up to the floor where Gibbs
was.

"Well, hello, my dear. It's good to see you again," the Scottish man
said.

"Hi, Ducky."

"We're going to let your fathers talk for a moment, okay?"

"But I want to see my Daddy."

"I know, honey, but I think they need to talk first. From what your
Daddy told me he needs to say a few things first, okay?"

Jenny looked at Tony, who turned around and went to the ground. "It's
okay, Peanut, just give me a moment, then we're going home."

Abby shot him a look that said like hell with her lover, Ziva, right
next to her shooting the same look.

Tony hugged his daughter and handed Matt to Tim and walked in but
didn't leave the doorway and just shut the door.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

TONY'S POV

Tony and the family were the first to the hospital like everyday.
They walked in and the nurse told them that Gibbs had woken up
sometime in the middle of the night. This made them all happy.

They walked into the room, Jenny holding his hand as Tony sat in the
chair and they took their vigil. Tony felt the hand respond for the
first time since before they were in this whole mess. Gibbs woke up
slowly. Looking at the little girl he smiled then went stone- faced.
He then looked at Tony.

"Hey, Baby."

"You fucking faggot, you did this to me."

Tony let go of the hand from the shock of the word. "What?"

"You heard me, faggot. Get the fuck out. You are nothing to me."

"Daddy, that's not nice to say."

Gibbs couldn't say anything to the little girl. He'd hurt Tony enough
and this would kill Jenny enough.

Tony looked dumbfounded, just sitting there.

"You deaf? I said get the fuck out, you piece of shit. The director
was right. You were nothing but a boy toy and look what fucking
happened. Now get the fuck out, and I expect you out of the house by
the time I get out of this hospital."

Tony was in tears.

"Cry, you fucking sissy, it is what your kind does." Gibbs hurt with
every word he said.

Tony heart at that moment broke as did Gibbs'. The nurse came in from
when Gibbs hit the call button and Gibbs was now yelling.

"Sir!"

"Get them the fuck out of here and off my visitor list! I never want
to see him again."

"You're mean. That word is bad, and you know it. You told Dad that
you loved him forever, till death do us part. That's what you said, I
was there. You lied! You're mean!" Jenny ran out of the room.

"Fine, I see," was all Tony could say, and he walked out of the room.
He found Jenny at the nurses' station being comforted by one of the
nurses.

"Sir, he is just adjusting."

"No, he meant it, I could tell. The bastard that he is never says
what he doesn't mean. Come on, Peanut, we're going home."

Tony took them home, put Matt to bed and got Jenny a fruit snack and
a drink box, left it in her room and then walked to his room. He just
sat on the bed a moment, next to Matt, still in a fog. He felt like
shit. He didn't want to feel again. He got up and went to the gun
case. He unlocked the safe and took out Gibbs' backup revolver. He
went into the bathroom and locked the door. He first took off his
shirt, then he took off the rest of his clothing and sat on the floor
in front of the tub.

He was crying. He hated feeling like this. He hadn't felt like this
since he'd been in college. He'd never wanted to feel like that
again. It had been a dark time for him. Tony then knew what he had to
do. He got up and found Gibbs' razor. He had a straight razor. He
then went back to the floor.

`No, I can't do it again,' Tony thought, looking at the razor. `But
it helped me then. It hurts but this hurts more,' Tony was thinking.

With that Tony picked up the razor and started making small slices in
his arm. He was watching it cut his skin and then the blood forming.
It hurt like hell but it took away the other pain. He made four cuts
in himself to forget the pain of what Gibbs had said to him.

"You know that doesn't really help."

Tony looked up and saw Cait Todd in front of him. "Fuck you. What do
you know, you're dead?"

"Fuck me? Well, fuck you, Tony. What the hell? You have two great
children and a great man."

"Oh, yeah, he's so great. He's a fucking ass."

"You knew going in that he was a bastard."

"No, Cait, he went well beyond that part now."

"And it's reason to think about doing what you're thinking about
doing?"

"I just want the hurt to go away."

"And killing yourself and cutting yourself will do that?"

"Yes."

"Tony, look, what will happen to Matt and Jenny?"

"Gibbs will look after them. Now that I'm gone he will love them
again. It's me he's mad at, not them."

"That's a bunch of bull, and you know it."

"No, Cait, it isn't." Tony made another small cut on himself.

"You know you are almost as stubborn as he is."

Tony was in tears from the physical pain and the emotional
pain. "Just go away, Cait."

"Sorry, Tony, I can't do that. You're a friend, and I can't stand to
see you hurt."

"Like you're even here. You're just a figment of my imagination."

Tony sat there watching the blood slowly leave his body. It wasn't
flowing but instead was a slow stream of blood, not enough to die
from blood loss but enough to cover his body.

Tony didn't hear the baby crying. After a while he put the razor down
and picked up the gun.

"Put the gun down, Tony. What's the point? It won't solve anything."

"It will solve everything, Cait. He'll want the kids, and I won't be
around any longer."

"Have you thought about what that might do to that little girl?
She's already lost one parent. She shouldn't have to lose another
from stupidity and stubbornness."

Tony didn't hear the soft knock on the bathroom door. He was now
holding the gun and thinking about pulling the trigger.

He was bringing the gun up to his head and was about halfway there
when the bathroom door was busted open. Tony's head moved, and he saw
Tom Morrow, and Tony pulled the trigger from being startled. The gun
went off in the ceiling, and Tom ran over, grabbed the gun and put
the gun in his coat pocket.

Jenny didn't see the gun since Tom had taken it out of his pocket and
put it in the drawer in time before the little girl could get up
there. Tony only used one arm since he didn't want to get blood on
his daughter.

After Jenny and Jimmy left, Tom said, "What the fuck were you
thinking, DiNozzo?"

"Nothing."

"You're full of shit. Now let's get you cleaned up and back
downstairs. That little girl is scared shitless."

Tom helped Tony up and into the shower. While Tony was in washing the
blood off himself, Tom cleaned up the floor. When Tony got out Tom
had bandages and gauze for his arm. After cleaning the arm, Tony put
on a pair of jeans and a shirt. While Tony was in the shower, Tom
called Abby and told her what had happened.

"Okay, Peanut, see, all better." Tony was coming down the
stairs. "But before we eat you need to go up and pack a few things."

"Why?"

"Jethro wants us out of the house."

"Tony, be real, you know-"

"No, Tom, he said it, and I'm leaving, so come on, Jenny, let's get a
few things and then we can have my friend pack up everything that is
ours tomorrow."

Jenny walked up with her Dad. "Dad, but I don't want to leave."

"Yes, you will. We'll find a better house, and you, me and Matt will
live together. Maybe we'll even have Abby and them live with us."

"But I want to stay with Daddy."

"Well, honey, Daddy doesn't want us anymore."

"Why not?" Jenny asked as Tony was handing her some clothing.

"He is a-" Tony stopped. "Well, he's just sick and doesn't want us
around anymore."

"He doesn't love us anymore?"

"Nope, I guess he never really did."

"That's a lie! He said he never says things he doesn't mean, and he
said he loved us."

Jenny was bawling on her bed now, Tony sitting next to her. He had a
short sleeve shirt on and on one arm there was a bandage that was
slightly red at the top but not that bad.

"Hey, anyone up there?"

"Abby, what are you doing here?"

Abby saw his arm, then shot him a look. He didn't meet the gaze.

"Hey, half pint, how about you go down and eat your sandwich? Your
Dad and I need to talk. Tim is down there now as well."

"Okay, Aunt Abby. Do we really have to move?"

"No, honey, you will NOT be moving anytime soon."

"Abby, you don't know-"

"Shut it up, you, don't even start this. I am so kicking your butt."

"Be nice to him, Aunt Abby. Daddy was mean already."

"I know, honey. I won't hurt him anymore than your Daddy already has."

Jenny got off the bed and was hugged by Abby when she went by
her. "Does Daddy really not love us?"

"No, honey, he loves you very much. That is why he said what he said.
He's scared, that's all. Trust me, before the day is out, we will see
your Daddy and he will say he's sorry, okay?"

"Will he fix it? He always fixes it."

"Yes, he will."

"Like hell am I seeing that bastard ever again."

"You zip it, I am about to kick your ass now."

"No, I'm out of here."

Tony walked past Abby but didn't get past Tim at the bottom of the
stairs. He tried but Tim had started working out and Tony was in his
room now on the bed with an arm behind his back. Abby and Jenny
walked down the stairs and Jenny saw Tim holding her Dad down.

"Don't hurt him, Uncle Tim, he's not-"

"It's okay, honey, go and see about lunch."

"Just be nice and no yelling."

"We promise, honey."

Jenny walked back down to the kitchen. After Jenny was out, Abby and
Tim had Tony in the bedroom. Tim got off of Tony.

"Fuck you."

"No, Tony, fuck you. How the fuck could you put that little girl
through finding her Dad dead in the bathroom?"

"What, Abby?"

"Tom told me. Cutting yourself and almost killing yourself. Do you
know that right now the state can come in and take them both away
from you?"

"Whatever."

"No, not whatever. Tony you love them and YOU still love Gibbs."

"Fuck that bastard!"

"No, Tony. He loves you. He's just as scared right now."

"Oh, and I bet he said that."

"Yes, as a matter of fact, he did after Ducky and Abby kicked his
ass. Now it's your turn."

"I'm not ever seeing him again. He can fucking keep the money, the
house, whatever."

"Oh, you are more stubborn than him, you know that?" Abby hit Tony
upside the head.

"Ouch, stop that!"

"Or what? You'll hit me, you'll kill yourself? Tony, think. Is that
man really worth killing yourself over? No, no one in this world is
worth that. I can almost forgive you for cutting. I had a thing for
it in high school, but please, that little boy and girl need you more
than anything. She had to see her father get shot, then in the
hospital, then see him yell at you and her, then hear the gun again
in her own house. You think that is going away anytime soon?"

"It's not my fault."

"Tony, wake up, the hell it's not. Jenny needs her fathers, and that
would be together."

"Thanks, McGee, but not going to fly. He meant what he said."

"And how the hell do you know that?"

"He always-"

"Oh, Tony, get off it. He was trying to protect you and not have to
have you care for him anymore in a wheelchair."

"So let him fucking rot."

"Okay, listen to me, you pig-headed son of a bitch. You're getting in
that car or Abby and myself will fucking use the fuzzy handcuffs and
make you get in that car. Do I make myself clear?"

Tony froze at Tim's words. Tim had never said anything like that to
him, ever.

"And if I don't?"

"I think even seven months pregnant I can still take you, DiNozzo."

"Fine, but I am not staying, only going to tell him to fuck himself."

"Yeah, right, then we have backup. I think Ducky will beat you with
the umbrella like he did Gibbs."

Tony wanted to smile at that thought. He did get up and follow Tim
and Abby down the stairs.

"Okay, honey, let's get a jacket on you."

"Where we going, Uncle Tim?"

"To see your Daddy."

"Dad, are you okay?"

"Fine."

Tony was being nice but Abby could feel the acid in the word and
slapped him upside the head. Jenny started to giggle. That made Tony
happy if nothing else did. Tim and Jenny, with Tony in tow, went out
to the SUV. Abby had Matt in her arms after a moment of talking to
Tom and telling him what the deal was and what was going on. They
drove to the hospital in Baltimore but no one said a word. Matt was
passed out shortly after starting their trip. Tim had put the
suitcases in the back already.

They got to the hospital and they went up to the floor where Gibbs
was.

"Well, hello, my dear, it is good to see you again," the Scottish man
said.

"Hi, Ducky."

"We're going to let your fathers talk for a moment, okay?"

"But I want to see my Daddy."

"I know, honey, but I think they need to talk first. From what your
Daddy told me, he needs to say a few things first, okay?"

Jenny looked at Tony, who turned around and went to the ground. "It's
okay, Peanut, just give me a moment, then we're going home."

Abby shot him a look that said like hell with her lover, Ziva, right
next to her shooting the same look.

Tony hugged his daughter and handed Matt to Tim and walked in but
didn't leave the doorway and just shut the door.

Tony stood there in the doorway, not moving any closer. He was about
to bitch out Gibbs.

"Tony."

"Gibbs."

"Look-"

"No, you look, you fucking ass. How dare you say that in front of my
little girl?"

"Tony, look, listen-"

"No, you listen to me, you fucking bastard. I never want to see you
again. You hear me? Keep the fucking money, keep the house, but I'll
be damned if you ever see the kids again."

Gibbs sat there and took the words his lover said to him. He knew he
meant them.

"Poppy, tell him you love him."

Gibbs was seeing Megan sitting on the bed again.

"Tony, look, I love you."

"Like hell," Tony spat, shaking. "Now you're just feeling guilty, and
you should. I'm a faggot? Look in the mirror, Jethro."

"He's right, Lee. You know it."

"I know, Mark, but how can I ask him that without him thinking that
I'm replacing you?"

"Tell him, show him, make him see, make him feel again."

Tony was looking at Gibbs talking to nothing at the end of his bed,
lost and about to turn and walk out of the room when Gibbs sat
straight up in bed. Gibbs removed the covers from over him. He was
very shaky and almost falling out of bed from just that, very weak
and having no balance, still in the hospital gown. He was still
hooked up to an IV drip and antibiotics and morphine as well as a
heart monitor.

Gibbs moved his legs off the bed with his hand and now they dangled
off the bed. Ducky and the others saw this through the window but
Ducky wouldn't let anyone in that room. Seeing this, neither would
Tim or the rest. Ducky knew deep down Tony wouldn't let Gibbs hurt
himself. Yes, he might pull out a few things but they were easily put
back in.

"Look, Tony, I love you. I fucked up."

Tony was pissed but that was washing away in fear now. Gibbs was
about to stand up, but Tony knew he couldn't, he would fall right
down. Before anyone could think, Gibbs was getting out of bed and
Tony was gliding the body to the floor. The IV and tubing ripped out
of his body. Tony was holding his lover in his arms and leaning on
his legs. Gibbs was in tears.

"I love you, Anthony Michael DiNozzo, never doubt that."

Tony was in tears, holding the man he loved.
End Notes:
OK please have read No More Sick Days as well as And Jenny Makes 3.

Ok i would love to Thank G and BC and a few others
that will remain nameless for prereading this and letting me know
what they liked about it.
part 11 by rednetra
Title: Till Death Do Us Part
Author: Rednetra
Permission to archive:
Sure why not Genre: Slash
Pairing/Characters: Tony/Gibbs, Tim/Ziva/Abby
Rating: NC-17 just to be safe
Warnings:
Notes: OK pleasehave read No More Sick Days as well as And Jenny
Makes 3.
Acknowledgments: Ok i would love to Thank G and BC and Matt and a few people from my LJ. I would also like to thank G for the great smut in this fic. OK this is the end or is it. if you all would like to know what happens to the fmaily please let me know. i ahve 3 more parts of there life.

So do you want more


Ducky, seeing the men on the floor, knew that no matter how much he
wanted to that the staff would not hold off any longer. They would
want Gibbs back in bed and hooked up to the monitors and IV and
things. Ducky, leading the train of people, went in.

"Okay, my dear boys, let's get Jethro back in bed."

Both men, still in tears, looked at up Ducky then.

"I'll get him back in bed," Tony forced out.

"Okay, dear boy, if you think that you can."

Ducky had been informed about Tony's injury by Tim when Abby and Ziva
were distracting Jenny, who did ask her Aunt Abby about the gunshot
she heard, but Abby thought she'd covered it up by the Director
breaking down the door.

Tony got up and looped his arms under Gibbs' arms, Gibbs' back to
Tony's front. Tony lifted. They could see he was in pain from the
arm, but Tony was not letting anyone else touch his lover till he was
in bed and only then would he let Gibbs out of his arms. Both men
were hurt, physically as well as emotionally, and both men needed
each other and the kids. They still needed to talk but that would
come after Gibbs was hooked back up.

Tony got Gibbs to stand, not that Gibbs was much help in the legs but
his arms were okay. After he had Gibbs leaning against him, Tony
moved and had Gibbs lean on the bed. Tony, steadying Gibbs, walked
around holding Gibbs the whole time and then lifted him the last few
inches to sit on the bed. Once that was done, Tony stepped out of the
way.

"Anthony, please, follow me for a moment."

"No, I'm not-"

"Honey, go with Ducky. He needs to tell you a few things. I'm not
going any place, and you better not." Gibbs was still kind of crying.

Tony's own eyes were leaking. Jenny was trying to get closer to her
Daddy, but Abby had a good hold on her while the nurses worked, and
the Doctor was by that time in the room.

Ducky walked Tony out to the nurses' station.

"Okay, dear boy, show me that arm."

"It's nothing."

"Damn the both of you for your stubbornness. Do not make me hit you."

Tony, shocked by the statement, bore his arm for Ducky. He unwrapped
the bandage that was almost blood- soaked by now.

"Dear boy, these will need a few stitches. Nurse, can you please get
me a suture kit?"

"Yes, Doctor." The nurse went off to get Ducky what he asked for.

Ducky was given a few gauze pads and rolls of gauze.

"Doctor, I think you can move him to this room over here, and you can
be at ease, and it will be a lot better for stitching him up." The
nurse walking back with the kit showed them to the room next to Gibbs.

Tony was applying pressure to the wounds.

"Okay, Anthony, let me see again. Now why the bloody hell did you do
this?"

"Ducky, please, I don't need a lecture."

"I'm sorry, but I feel that you do." Ducky shot him with a local and
he started his work, cleaning out the wound and such. The nurse was
in the room getting anything that Ducky might have needed.

"Now why, Tony?" Ducky did not use his proper name, not a usual thing
for the Scottish man.

"I?well, I did it in high school once and then a few times in
college. It seemed to help."

"Oh, Tony, nothing like this can help. I understand you were hurt and
that you needed to make the hurt go away. But still?" Ducky knew
about the gun and almost shooting himself but he was not about to say
that in front of the nurse and this was bad enough. "Nurse, thank
you, but I think I will be fine, and please shut the door."

"Yes, Doctor." The nurse left and as instructed shut the door.

Ducky started to stitch the man up. "Tony, killing yourself would not
have solved anything, it would have made it a lot worse."

"I know, Ducky, but it hurt so bad."

"Dear boy, I know that it must have. A very long time ago I lost
someone very close to me, and I felt that it would never go away and
to a point, I will not lie, I still feel that hurt, but finding
Gerald made it a lot better and a lot less lonely. Jethro is hurting
as well. He didn't want to burden you with taking care of him and
Jenny and Matt all at once."

Tony was in tears again. "But that should have been MY decision."

"Oh? And when has taking care of you not been his? He just wasn't
thinking right. The staff should never have told him anything before
you got here. I had left instructions for that. Believe me, a few of
them already got in trouble for it and now everyone's Thanksgiving
has been shot."

Tony just remembered what day it was. "Oh, God."

"No, Tony, do not get all worked up over that. None of us care. Hell,
it is a family matter, and we worked it out as a family. I just hope
we all go away with a lesson learned."

"I did, Ducky. Do you think he will be home for Christmas?"

"Yes, I know that he will. About another week here, and that is more
for the start of his physical therapy, then he will be home. A lot of
work will need to be done on the house."

"Not a problem. We can have it done. Well, not the way it will end
up, but-" the door opened and the Doctor walked in.

"Okay, Mr. Gibbs is in bed and is asking for the both of you."

"Thank you, Doctor, just finishing up here." Ducky put the last
stitch into Tony and then bandaged it up.

"Doctor Mallard, a word, please."

"Yes. Now, Anthony, get in there."

Tony got up, hugged his Doctor and walked back into his lover's room,
seeing him holding Matt and Jenny on his bed, Tim and Ziva sitting at
the edge. Abby was on the bed at the foot of the bed.

Tony walked over and was stroking Gibbs' hair and his face. Jenny was
lying on her Daddy, minding the tubes and stuff. Jenny was sleeping.
Gibbs saw the bandage on Tony's arm. Tony stroked Jenny's head.

Abby, Tim and Ziva walked out of the room with Matt; they let Jenny
stay on the bed since she had fallen asleep. Ducky entered the room
just as they were leaving.

"Ducky, can you give us a moment?"

"Yes. I just want you to know that the good Doctor is a little
concerned for the children, but I convinced him not to call Child
Services. Come to find out the nurses let him in on Tony's day at
home."

Tony sank down to sit on the bed. "Thanks, Ducky."

"Now, you two play nice." Ducky winked at them and walked out,
meeting up with the group for food.

"Tony, look, I'm sorry for being an ass and saying all that to you."

"Boss-"

"Tony, no, listen to me. I just didn't think it fair that you would
have to-"

Tony leaned over and kissed his lover, not long but a kiss none-the-
less. Tony was sitting on the edge of the bed and then just leaned
into his lover. Much like when he was in the hospital a little over a
year ago. Both men were crying, Gibbs stroking Tony.

"Boss, I did a very stupid thing."

"No, you just reacted. It was me who did a stupid thing."

"I could have lost the kids," Tony whispered.

"But your friends knew you better. You're fine. It will never get to
that point again." Gibbs lifted the bandaged arm. "Tony, are you
okay?"

Tony was crying uncontrollably, still stroking Jenny's head.

"Tell him, Lee," Mark said but faded out of sight.

"Tony, I want to ask you a favor, but I want to tell you a story as
well. Think you can sit up and stop using my hospital gown as a
tissue?"

"Sorry."

"Don't be. I'm not, but I want to look into those beautiful hazel
eyes of yours."

"Okay." Tony sat up and positioned himself so their eyes were locked.

"Tony, can you start calling me Lee?"

"What?" Tony whispered, confused.

"See, I like the name, and well I have only let three other people
ever call me that. One I loved very much, much like you, but well-"
Gibbs tried looking for the image of his past lover. "-it was the
only person I ever loved the in the way I love you. His name was Mark
Wolf."

"He's the only other guy?"

"Yes, then I married my ex, well, to try and deny what I was."

"So, you want me to remind you of him?" Tony asked, unable to keep
the hurt from his voice.

"No, not even close. Don't even THINK that. He was over at my house
once and heard my Nanna use that name for me. She and my Mom were the
other two people who called me that."

Tony was in tears, as was Gibbs.

"I like the name, but I only like it coming from the person I love
the most calling me that."

"Jeth-"

Gibbs put his finger to Tony's lips. "Please, Tony, I'm not trying to
replace you or substitute you. I love you more then I ever loved him,
in many different ways. We both knew that in the Corp it would not
work out, and we both were lifers. After almost getting caught, we
left each other. A few years later I got a letter from his mother
telling me he passed away in the line of duty. I found out too late,
so I could only go and visit his grave. He would have liked you. As a
matter of fact, he was one of the ones to smack me up about what I
did."

"Boss, look, I?well? What? He was here? But you just said-"

"Well, I guess it was the drugs since I saw a few different people.
Megan and the ex-wives, hell, even Cait."

Tony started to smile.

"What, honey?"

"Cait, well she was in the bathroom trying to get me to snap out of
the fog I was in. God, Boss, I almost killed myself." Tony started
bawling and fell onto Gibbs' chest, minding the wound and all.

"No, Tony, but you didn't, you were stronger than that."

"Maybe they SHOULD take the kids."

"NO! You listen to me, Anthony Michael DiNozzo-Gibbs, you will not
now, nor ever, talk like that again. You got me?"

Tony didn't say a thing but nodded his head yes.

"Tony, it won't be easy."

"I know, and I don't care as long as we're together. We can overcome
just about anything."

"I was thinking the new room on the main floor we can make our
bedroom and we can have a walkway out to the barn so I can still work
on the boat, and well, the pool will be good for PT, they say."

"Been thinking about this, I see."

"Well, kind of. After you left, after I ripped both our hearts out
and throw them out the window, I tried to make a plan for taking care
of myself till, well, never mind, but yes. Is this okay? If not we
can work something else out."

Tony sat up and looked at his lover's tearstained and bloodshot
eyes. "Lee-" Tony stopped, liking the way it sounded coming out of
him.

Gibbs just smiled.

"We'll do whatever we have to, to make this work. Ducky said you
should be out in a week or so and till then we can make the study our
room. After that we can make that Matt's room and maybe have another
room added for a study. It isn't too late, they only started laying
the new foundation. Another addition might not be hard."

"Whatever, as long as you're in the bed with me every night, I could
care less if it was on the sofa."

"No, I think we can stay in the bed. But we might have to get you a
motorized-"

"No, I'm not getting some kind of Putput. I'll do the work. A chair
that helps me stand might not be a bad thing but not a wheelchair
that moves on its own. Oh, good, but we'll have to wait and get what
the doctor tells us tonight." Gibbs started to cry again.

Tony, being the strong one this time, asked, "What, baby?"

"I'll never get to dance at Jenny's wedding or walk her down the
aisle."

"Oh, baby, yes you will. They don't know if this is permanent, and,
well, as for Jenny's wedding, let's not think about that just yet.
She's only eleven." Tony shot him a smile.
End Notes:
OK please have read No More Sick Days as well as And Jenny Makes 3.

Ok i would love to Thank G and BC and a few others
that will remain nameless for prereading this and letting me know
what they liked about it.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5269