That I call a halloween by strebergeist
Summary: It's halloween, an ordinary halloween. But then strange things start to happen!
Categories: Abby/McGee, DiNozzo/Kate Characters: None
Genre: Humor
Pairing: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes Word count: 4446 Read: 6120 Published: 02/01/2006 Updated: 02/04/2006
Story Notes:
It's not really a horror story! It's just fun!

1. 31.10. by strebergeist

2. Two holes in a neck by strebergeist

3. Computers went crazy by strebergeist

4. time flies, or not?! by strebergeist

5. McGee the cyber agent by strebergeist

6. Meet the witches by strebergeist

7. Cate the cat by strebergeist

8. The perfect woman by strebergeist

9. the woman of his dreams by strebergeist

10. Lab of the living dead by strebergeist

11. voices and a little visit by strebergeist

12. Tony\'s worst fear by strebergeist

13. the moral of the story by strebergeist

31.10. by strebergeist
Author's Notes:
It's halloween, an ordinary halloween. But then strange things start to happen!
That I call a halloween

31.10.

It was a wierd day. Mist was lying all over D.C.. Tony didn't even wanted to stand up and the weather didn't light him up at all. „So, it's a pants day!" he said and thought of all the women he could meet that day. He switched on the radio and got under the shower. Maybe hot water would change his mood.
„Spooky morning D.C. It's Halloween!" the speaker pronounced and made ghost alike sounds. Tony banged his head against the wall. „Again?"
It shoulodn't be surprising, at least it's every year on the same date and the shops were full of the crap for it but Tony always tried to ignore it. Normally he can't and has a bete noire the night before but this year he did a good job, he told himself. Since there was more he hated about Halloween than his nightmares. Ducky tries to explain where Halloween comes from every year and Abby is all cheered up and tells all the monster stories she knows, which are a lot! Not to mention all those candy he couldn't eat because they were for trick or treat. He ran out of sweets one year and sweared to himself that would never happens again unless he wants to leave the country or get killed by his landlady. Children can be so mean!
When he drove to the office he had a strange feeling. Something was completely wrong! No traffic! Absolutly nothing! Not a soul on the road. He shook his head to lose those thoughts. „That's not wierd! It's holiday!"
He steot into an empty bullpen. But he was not long alone. Abby and McGee came in, she was just finishing one of her stories. „That was spooky!"
„The only thing what's spooky here is that DiNozzo's on time!" Gibbs said rushing past them.
„Morning to you too, boss!"
„What are you waiting for, DiNozzo? Next victim! Cate's already there with Ducky! Come on you two!"
End Notes:
It's not really a horror story! It's just fun!
Two holes in a neck by strebergeist
Author's Notes:
It's a dead body, but where is the blood?
Two holes in a neck

„So, what do you think?" Gibbs asked Ducky.
„Time, well, 3 hours ago!"
„Course of death?"
„Well, I would guess blod out."
„But there is no blood around her, Doctor!"
„Good Point, Mr. Palmer! But look at her skin, you can see that nearly no blood remained!"
„You think she had been moved?"asked Tony a little distracted by the fact that she was naked (and former attractive).
„No signs for it!"
„Then someone took her blood with... him?" McGee asked a little frightened.
„Who would take blood with him?"
„Vampires?" said Cate jokily and a cold shiver ran through Tony.
„First, Vampires don't exist. Second, there are no holes in her neck!"
„But her wrist are open. He could have sucked it there like Tom Cruise in Interview with a vampire!" said Tony.
„Could you stop that nonsence and start working?" Gibbs said after slapping Tony's head.
„Sure thing, Boss!"
End Notes:
It's not really a horror story! It's just fun!
Computers went crazy by strebergeist
Author's Notes:
Abby's computers aren't nice to her.
Tony always hated the driving skills of his boss but the fact that the roads were completely empty made him go even a little faster than usual. When they entered the bullpen, all a bit sick except for Gibbs, Abby was waiting for them.
„McGee! My computers went out! Suddenly! And don't wanna turn on again! Do something! NOW!"
McGee didn't dare to say anything. If there is anything what piss Abby really off, besides if someone, no names at this point, forgets her Caff-Pow!, it's computers doing what they want. And since the mentioned someone had forget her Caff-Pow! This someone didn't say anything to stop him.
McGee entered the lab. Really every computer was out, something what normally just doesn't happens with Abby.
„You tried turn it on again?"
„Sure!"
„You also tried the enrgiebutton on the back? And you checked if there's power?"
„No, McGee, when I saw that there is no green light anymore I immediatly ran over to you!"
„Ok! Sorry!"
McGee bend down and pushed the button. The lights flash and the combuter worked. He turn his head to Abby.
„When I tried nothing happened!?"
„Maybe they needed time to, em, calm down. Sometimes that happens! When I was on the MIT..."
„Don't gimme that again!" she said a little angrily. „Can you look if there is something wrong? I got something to do and apart from that you were on the MIT!"
and she was gone. McGee started to type.
End Notes:
It's not really a horror story! It's just fun!
This time a bit Abby/McGee, but nothing out of the ordinary
time flies, or not?! by strebergeist
Author's Notes:
Time goes slowly, more than usual.
"Well Ducky! Something new?"
Gibbs, Tony and Cate stept into the autopsy.
"Oh, our petty officer surely blod out. Just the same as the Chief petty officer and the other petty officer."
"You have an idea how?"
"Well, the only open part is at their wrists. But I can't tell you how."
"Not with a knife?", asked Tony.
"No, Anthony surely not. It lookes like..."
"What Ducky?"
"A bite."
There was silence for a moment.
"Maybe it wasn't even murder. Maybe it was some kind of animal." Tried Cate.
"And no other wound but at their wrists? Don't think so!", said Gibbs.
Surely it was strange. Who would bite in their wrists except for... no, thought Tony, that can't be true!
"That's the worst Halloween of my life!" said Tony when they sat on their deskes. Time seemed to stand still.
"Do you think all clocks in this house could stop working in the same moment?", asked Cate.
He banged his head on the tabletop while Cate tipped on top of her watch to see if it's working.
Gibbs stormed into the bullpen.
"Why aren't you working?"
"We're done with the files, the evidences of all witnesses."
"And it's only 10 am!" said Tony only stopping to bang his head while he speaks.
"Already? Well time flies when having fun, isn't it?"
Cate and Tony looked confused at Gibbs. There wasn't the smallest sign of sarcasm, wierd, because we're talking about Gibbs.
End Notes:
It's not really a horror story! It's just fun!
I know, the chapters are short, but therefor I write alot of them
McGee the cyber agent by strebergeist
Author's Notes:
McGee get closer to a computer than he ever wanted.
Tony and Cate still couldn't believe that Gibbs is not suffering like they do when Abby stormed into the bullpen.
"Gibbs, Boss, em we have a tiny problem!"
"So, than you can surely solve it yourself."
"Well, it's not that tiny, it's more small!"
"Abby, is it big enough that I should care?"
"Well, the problem itself is pretty big."
"Pretty big?"
"More like huge, giant,..."
"Abby!"
"Yeah, well it's a big problem with a small thing."
Gibbs gave her a look.
"Well, it's a matter of size! Something what normally is tall, is now small."
"Are you gonna tell me?"
"Well, I would prefer to show you."
"Why?"
"Because you won't believe me!"
The went down to the lap. It looked completely normal. Nothing out of the ordinary. She led the three agents to her computer and turned to them.
"So?"
"Well it is really strange! But as I can see so far it doesn't seem physically dangerous. I just thought you should know, and..."
"Abby!", all three chorused.
She stept aside and gave them a look at the monitor.
"Oh my God!", Gibbs was shocked.
"Jesus Christ, that can't be true!", Cate looked at the screen in disbelief.
"That's really funny!" Tony nearly fell down of laughing.
Gibbs slapped him on the head.
"Abby what happened?"
"Well, You know that my computers didn't work the way they should, so McGee took a look while I got some work done. And when I got back down here he was gone. I started to get angry because I thought he went away when I heard a voice from my computer. So I got here and saw this."
A really annoyed looking McGee said in a corner of the screen.
"Could you get me out of her?" he said with a small voice.
"That's increadible!" laughed Tony.
"Could you stop laughing? That isn't funny."
"That normally don't happen, right?!"Gibbs asked confused.
"No, Boss, that normally don't happens!", said Cate before Abby could get hysterical.
His cell phone rang.
"Yeah, Gibbs?Yeah...Ok,we'll take it from here, thank you!"
He hung up.
"DiNozzo, Cate, you'll go downtown and question a woman who thinks she knows something about our three dead Petty Officers! I'll stay here and try to figure out what happened and how we gonna make it alright!"
"You could google him?", it was the last thing Tony said before stepping fast, first, out of reach of Gibbs and then out of the lab.
"What's Google?"
End Notes:
It's not really a horror story! It's just fun!
I know, the chapters are short, but therefor I write alot of them
Meet the witches by strebergeist
Author's Notes:
Cate and Tony went out to question a wittnes, but things go wrong
Tony and Cate drove through the streets, which are still empty and misty.
"Could you turn on the heat?" asked Cate shifting uncomfortable in her seat.
"It's already on full power. And by the way, it's not that cold in here!"
"Well, that weather and everything makes me uncomfortable. At least by this witness we know that there is someone else left in this city!"
"You noticed that too?"
"Tony, I was sitting right next to Gibbs when we drove back!"
The got out of the car and went to the door.
"You know what she said, she'd seen?", asked Cate.
"Nope, Gibbs said that the local pd was here. But why didn't they waited for us?"
Tony rang the bell.
No answer.
He rang again.
They heard movement but no answer.
"Special Agents of the NCIS! Open the door!"
No answer.
"Open the door, or we'll break it down!"
Still nothing.
They drew their guns and Tony kicked the door open.
They went in, guns at the ready.
There were souns in the living room. They changed glances and entered.
Three women were standing around something on the floor.
"Hands up! Special Agents!"
They didn't even notice him. He looked down and saw a woman lying dead on the floor.
"Step away and get your hands up!"
They turned around but made no sign to follow his order.
They looked at each other and one said.
"Put those guns down!"
Neither Cate nor Tony did.
"Now!" she said, waved her hand and their gun flew away.
"You shouldn't mess up with us!"
Tony and Cate stood there in shock.
"What the hell..."
"You should stop the investigation!"
"You wish!", said Cate.
"You think we're joking Catie?"
"Where do you know my name?"
"You told me!"
"She didn't!", said Tony after he found his voice.
"Well, not with her voice, Tony, but with her aura!"
"Aura?", they chorused.
"We are witches and you should stop the investigation!"
"We will not stop the investigation and you are surely not witches!", said Tony slowly as though he was talking to someone who turned nut.
Why everybody turns crazy at halloween, he tought.
"We are witches and you'll stop the investigation."
"That's just stupid!"
"You need proof?"
"Oh yeah, show us some tricks! What are you going to do? Take a bunny out of a hat? And if you are witches where are your bromms and black cats?" Cate laughed. Tony felt that this wasn't going well.
"You want a cat Cate?"
She looked at the other two.
"Catie, Catie, sad,
Don't do what we said,
is going end bad,
turns you to a cat!"
There was a little puff and Cate was gone. Where she had stood lied a hill of clouths and a brown cat said on it and lokked confused up to Tony.
His mouth fell open.
"You should go now and stop..."
"the investigation!", said Tony, grapped Cate and her cloths and went out of the house into his car.
End Notes:
It's not really a horror story! It's just fun!
I know, the chapters are short, but therefor I write alot of them.
It's a bit Cate and Tony, but not much yet
Cate the cat by strebergeist
Author's Notes:
Can't think of one!
Cate, the Cat

Tony entered with a furious Cate on his armes the lab.
„Hey Tony, nice cat!", said Abby, still working on the computer. Gibbs looked around.
„Where's Cate?"
„Here!" he pointed at the cat now sitting on a table.
„Ok, I repeat the question. Where is the human Cate I sent out with you to question a witness?"
„Well, you would probably not believe me, but after what happened to McGee, I'll give it a try! We came to the house you sent as to. I rang the bell, no answer. After a few tries we broke down the door and entered. There was a dead body and three women standing around it. We told them to step away and put up their hands, but they didn't. One of them told us to stop the investigation and told us they were..."
he stopped for a second.
„Yeah?" asked Gibbs inpatiently.
„Witches."
„Witches? Witches don't exist!"
„Well, that's what Cate said, then they said a little ryme and that what happened!"
„They turned Cate into a cat?", Abby asked scared.
„Yep, after all she's a pussy!" said Tony with a light smirk and Gibbs slapped his head.
„So, we have McGee in this Computer and Cate being a Cat. What will happen next?" Gibbs furious left the lab.
„At least she looks good!", said Abby while Tony fondle Cate behind the ear. She tried not to purr. God he knows how to touch a woman, she tought. ‚Wait a second! I'm still myself! I can think!I guess that is a good sign.‘ Tony stopped and walked over to see McGee ‚Hey! Come back and fondle my ear! It'll be your only chance to touch me!‘
„Did you found something out?", he asked Abby who only shook her head.
„Hey, probie, how're you doing?"
„I'm captured in a computer!"
„Well, would you prefer being a cat?"
„What?"
„That happened to Cate!"
„Cate's a cat?"
„Yep! What's going on in there?"
„Well it's not that bad! I only have to look out in the web! It's dangerous on some pages! Oh, and Abby hit me a couble of times with some files she opened!"
„I always said watch out! Well, at least after I recognized that hey hit him! Poor Baby! I'll get you out of there soon!"
End Notes:
It's not really a horror story! It's just fun!
I know, the chapters are short, but therefor I write alot of them.
It's a bit Cate and Tony, but not much yet
The perfect woman by strebergeist
The perfect woman

Tony and Abby sat in Abs‘ lab. It was now twelve o‘clock, Tony stopped wondering about it, and they had no idea how to turn Cate back into human or how to get McGee out of the computer.
„You know, I think cyber sex is a nice thing, but not always!" Abby said.
„You can talk! At least you can have cyber sex with McGee! For me only a cat left!"
Cate had started to fade into a trance like sleep under Tony's fondling hand but now she was fully awake and listened.
„I know Tony, but I'm sure she'll be ok!"
„Do you think she can understadn us?"
„Dunno." She looked into the cat's eyes. „Cate, do you understand us?" Cate tried to give her a confused look. She didn't want them to know.
„Don't think so! She would react in some way!"
„Mhm!" Tony started to stike trough Cate's fur.
„I know you like her Tony!"
„The problem is, that she doesn't!"
„Well, you didn't make much effort to let her know."
„I couldn't! I would have been an idiot if she didn't feel the same way!"
„Well, I wouldn't be so sure about it!"
„She said something? Abby, you know about me for such a long time!"
„She didn't really say something. It was more the way she acted!"
Tony sighed deeply and continued stroking her.
„Isn't it strange, that first something must happen before we can stand to our feelings?"
„Well there is Gibbs, too!"
„Ah, Gibbs doesn't know how it is to find the perfect woman!"
„I found the perfect woman years ago!" Gibbs entered the lab and had heard the last sentence.
„Yeah, but it's difficult to have sex with a boat!" Tony responded and earned yet another headnut.
End Notes:
It's not really a horror story! It's just fun!
I know, the chapters are short, but therefor I write alot of them.
It's a bit Cate and Tony, but not much yet
the woman of his dreams by strebergeist
Author's Notes:
Gibbs meet somebody really interesting
Gibbs got home for lunch. Work seemed not to get them any further. He needed a clear mind. And with one agent being a cat and one in a computer he couldn't think. An hour with his boat should change that, ansd maybe a cup of wiskey, only today. He opened the door to his cellar, but most of his boat was gone. He looked around and saw a woman, about as tall as Abby stood there. It wasn't really a woman. It was a wooden woman. He rubbed his eyes. That couldn't be true!
„Don't rub your beautiful eyes out!" the woman said with a little rusky voice. Gibbs looked at her. Red wood lay in curls around her face, she had light wooden beautiful features, and an awesome body. She came near to him. „What is it, love?"
Gibbs still looked confused.
„Don't you like my new appearence, darling?"
„You, you are... my ... boat?"
„You can call me that all night if you want to!"
„Em, you're made of wood!"
„Yeah, but soft wood!"
„Sure!", she led his hands over her body.
„You love me don't you? I want to feel your touch!" she kissed.
Extremly good kisser for someone who completely consist of wood.
It was the stangest thing he will ever expiriences, but also the best.
After two hours with the woman of his dream he returned to the bullpen.
End Notes:
It's not really a horror story! It's just fun!
I know, the chapters are short, but therefor I write alot of them.
Lab of the living dead by strebergeist
Author's Notes:
Abby meets someone really interesting
Tony and Gibbs, after he had returned with a big smile, went out to look at the crime scene again, maybe they missed something. Tony had to left his jacket, where Cate now lied on, purring softly.
Abby still tried to get McGee out of the Computer. Gibbs suggestion to smash the monitor she ignored."I'll have you out of it in no time hony, and then I'll go to a movie with you, double feature! And I'll invite you to dinner! And if you want to come over at my place after it, what do you think?" McGee was sitting in the corner. He seemed really annoyed by the time. „This just isn't funny anymore!"
„McGee?"
„Mhm?"
„I have to tell you something!"
„What?"
„I talked to Tony, and he thinks I should tell you!"
„What is it?"
„I, I ... Did you hear that?"
„Hear what?"
„It's coming from the stairs! Who uses the stairs?"
„Abby, what did you want to tell me?"
„Hang on a second!"
„Really funny!"
Abby stood up and went to the door of the stairs. She reached out to open it but it was broke down in that moment.
She stept backwards and in front of her a tall man stood, arms up.
She gasped for air. This was not a normal man.
„Abby!" He muttered.
His left eyes was pealed out, the other black. His skin had different shades of green.
„AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
She turned around and ran into her lab.
„Abby!"
She took the gun, Gibbs had given her and shot a couple of times.
Nothing happened to the man. „Abby!"
„It's a.......Zombie!"
She looked through the lab on the search for something what could help her. There was no first aid kid against Zombies. She saw a long iron bar. She took it. The zombie froozed.
„Abby, you left me!"
„Left you? Who are you?"
„Steven! You left me and they killed me!"
„Steven? Oh my God! Who killed you?"
„They! And it's all your fault! You gonna pay for it!"
„I don't think so!"
She swang the bar and beheaded him. He stepped a few times forward and landed flat on his face.
Abby turned to the monitor after she was sure that the monster was really dead, deadly dead.
She put up the headset.
„What was it Abby?"
„Never mind! Let's try to get you out of here!"
End Notes:
It's not really a horror story! It's just fun!
I know, the chapters are short, but therefor I write alot of them.
voices and a little visit by strebergeist
Voices and a little visit.

Ducky was still working on the last victim of the biter, what they call the killer of the three petty officers. It was wierd. How can all the blood of her body get out of this little hole? „It was one of them!" a womans voice said.
Ducky looked around, no one there. Phantasy's playing me tricks, thought Ducky. Jimmy Palmer was gone for some reports.
„It was one of them.", the voice said again.
Ducky looked up from the body again. „Abby? Cate? Who's there?"
„It's me! Don't you remember me?" a tiny woman stood behind him. He startled back in shock.
„I know, I don't look the way I did!"
„I know you," he said slowly „I did an autopsy at you. A few months ago."
„And with me, it's nearly a year!" said a man's voice. He appeared next to the woman.
„What are you doing here?"
„We wanna help you!"
„Help me?"
„Yes! You helped to find our murderers, now we gonna repay it!"
„You should go away from this body!", the man continued.
„I'm not finished with her! I want to help her the way I helped you!", Ducky said calmly. He's talking to ghosts. He's going mad, at last.
„She's not like the other two! She'll wake up!"
„Wake up? She surely will not wake up."
„Yes she will! Soon! And you shouldn't be here when it happens!" the woman said.
„Or you'll end like her!" the man finished and they both vanished.
Ducky stood there confused. Should he tell it someone, no noone would believe him. But maybe he should at least believe himself. He went out of the Autopsy and decided to go to an early lunch.
End Notes:
It's not really a horror story! It's just fun!
I know, the chapters are short, but therefor I write alot of them.
Tony\'s worst fear by strebergeist
Tony and Gibbs went back into the bullpen.
„Gibbs?"
„Yeah, DiNozzo?"
„What if, the one who killed them was really a..."
„A what DiNozzo?"
„A vampire?"
„There are no vampires!"
„After all what happened today you're still so sure about it?"
Gibbs sighed.
„Ok! I'll never mention it again!"
Tony sat down behind his desk and Cate sprang immediatly onto his lap.
„Not now CatieCat!"
She gave him a seductive look.He glanced down at her for moment, then sprang up.
„You understand! You understand everything! And down in the lab, you understood everything I said!"
She miaowed a little sorry.
„Tony, could you go down into the autopsy and look if Ducky has found something new?"
Tony looked a last time at Cate and went down.

The morque was empty. Tony looked around to be sure and went to the dead body. He bond down to her.
„Who did that to you?"
„My Master!"
she opened her eyes and wrapped her arms around him. He tried to get away, but she was strong.
He get free and fell backwards onto the floor.
„You know, Tony, eternity can be a long time! You could keep me some company!"
„Yeah, well, the thing is, I really like being alive!"
„I can give you live! Eternal life! You will never be sick again! We could change the world Tony! We could..."
In that second she flew backwards against the wall. CatieCate had followed him down and was now scratching over the vampire's face. Tony smashed a wooden chair and the vampire ran exactly into a pointed piece. Only a little bit of ash remembered of her. Tony looked around, searching for Cate. She was lying on the floor a long cut on her belly.
„Cate!" he breathed out.
The vampire was gone but now Cate was lying rather liveless in his arms. It surely was his worst fear.
End Notes:
It's not really a horror story! It's just fun!
I know, the chapters are short, but therefor I write alot of them.
the moral of the story by strebergeist
Author's Notes:
It's all over they wake up. But was it a dream?
The moral of the story

Tony took Cate home with him. Now, suddenly time flied away and it was nearly midnight. He lay her down on his kingsize bed and himself next to her. He fondled lightly behind her ears.
„You can't die Catie Cat! You just can't!"
It took only five more minutes before he fell into a dreamless sleep.

Gibbs was at home with his new girlfriend again. They were lying on his bed. „I really love you!" he said.
„I love you too, baby!" She said before he faded into sleep.


Abby and McGee woke up the next morning. Abby was lying on her keyboard and McGee's face lied on the tabletop.
„Abby?"
„Yeah?"
„I've got something to tell you!"
„What?"
„I, I love you!"
Abby looked at him in surprise.
„I love you too!"
The changed a gentle kiss.
„Shall we go up and look if somebody's here?"
„That would probably the best!"

Tony opened his eyes. He felt something on his belly. He looked down and saw an arm, he followed it and noticed it belonged to Cate. She was looking at him with the same look as the cat in his dream when she wanted him to fondle her.

Gibbs woke up alone.

They all walked into the bullpen at the same time. „I had a wierd dream last night, McGee was in my Computer..."
„And Cate had turned into a cat..."
„And I met ghosts..."
„And I was attacked by a vampire ..."
„And I had sex with my boat..."
„And... You had sex with your boat?" Everyone looked at Gibbs.
„It had turned into a woman..."
„You had sex..."
In that moment three women stepped into the office.
Cate and Tony recognized them as the witches who turned Cate into the cat in their dream.
„Good morning everyone!" they said all cheered up.
„You're..."
„Yes, we are!"
„So, it wasn't..."
„A dream? No!"
„So, there are vampires?"
„Ghosts?"
„Zombies?"
„Yes! But they only come out around halloween!"
„So, why did we only saw them this halloween. And all of them?"
„Well, let's say we weren't completely innocent when it comes to that."
„You did that?", Tony asked his hand at his gun.
„Don't Tony!" she said „We did it to teach you something!"
„Teach us something?"
„Yes! We watched you some time. And we thought that it's time to teach all of you a lesson!
Jethro, your boat can't be everything in your life! You have to have something else. To bring it to the point, you need someone!
Donald, same with you and the Autopsy! You have to live in the present and not in the lifes of the deads and in your stories!
Tim. You live with your computer like with a wife while someone who really loves you is longing for more attention.
Abby, well, we thought we give you a real halloween story to tell.
And last but not least. Cate and Tony! You two. We watched you for over a year. And from the first day on we waited that you tell eachother! It was like a soap opera. You first have to lose, or nearly lose eachother to admit your feelings! That's the end! We hope you all learned something! I really hope we will never see you all again! Good bye and fare well!"
They all three vanished.
„So, that's the moral of the story!", said McGee
Tony closed his arms around Cate.
„That I call a halloween!"

END
End Notes:
It's not really a horror story! It's just fun!
I know, the chapters are short, but therefor I write alot of them.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5291