You’ll never know what it’s like! by eve and mary
Summary: Some old artifacts has been stolen from a naval base...
Categories: DiNozzo/Kate Characters: None
Genre: Alternate Universe
Pairing: DiNozzo/Kate
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: No Word count: 12281 Read: 6756 Published: 02/03/2006 Updated: 03/28/2006
Story Notes:
This will be a co-write with metal hamster. We got inspired by a movie. You'll probably see which soon enough...

1. the medallion by eve and mary

2. It's just wierd...and a bit interesting! by eve and mary

3. Freaky... by eve and mary

4. so much to learn by eve and mary

5. Good morning! by eve and mary

6. A bet and some secrets by eve and mary

7. Lets get serious by eve and mary

8. Talk about your emotions by eve and mary

9. A night out by eve and mary

10. It could change everything by eve and mary

11. The end of the beginning by eve and mary

12. You better not get used to this by eve and mary

13. Iceblue eyes by eve and mary

14. This is getting complicated by eve and mary

the medallion by eve and mary
Author's Notes:
Some old artifacts has been stolen from a naval base...
It was a cold thursday night. Kate and McGee held their position with their guns drawn out, waiting for Gibbs signal to enter a storage building.
Petty officer Stin had worked on a naval base where a container with some anciant artifacts from Egypt. Kate couldn't help but be a little impressed that he was able to get a huge container of a naval base without anyone noticing. He might have been able to get a way with hadn't it been for his old room mate who had reported him for strange behavor to their commanding officer, who later found out about the missing container. The petty officer took a run for it, and NCIS was called in to handle it. In all the hurry he had left enough clues for the team to find he location he had hid himself and the artifacts.
"Move in, now." At her bosses words she pushed the door open and carefully worked her way a long the wall towards the storage room where they believed the petty officer was. McGee following right behind her.
"Kate! He's making a run for it. He's coming your way." Gibbs voice was sharp through her earpiece. With McGee having her six she prepared to arrest the man she heard running towards them. Petty officer Stin was to busy looking behind him to notice the two peple infront of him.
"Freeze, NCIS." Kate yelled out with her gun pointed at him. The petty officer was so surprised that he tripped and fell hard on the gound. Soon Gibbs and Tony joined them and pointed their own guns at the suspect.
"Book him, McGee."
"Yes, Boss."

***

"Would you look at that." Tony had picked up one of the old artifacts, an old pot of some sort.
"Put it down, DiNozzo. Before you brake it. I don't think your pocket book can handle that."
"What do you know about my pocket book, Kate?" Tony had an amused look in his eyes while he continued looking at the artifacts in the container.
"Well, then if not your pocket book, then I think you'll have to stop shopping for armani suits and go over to wallmart."
"Never gonna happen. Now this is beautiful." Kate turned to look at what Tony had found now. He held up a gold medallion that was indeed beautiful with the carvings and some green stones of some kind. Kate walked over to him and snapped it out of his hands.
"Hey." His protest was met with a glare.
"Will you stop it?" Kate put the medallion down. Tony just opened his mouth to come with a reply when Gibbs called for them.

***

"Good night and good work today."
"Thanks, Gibbs."
"What? You're going home before me and Kate?" Tony had a mischivious smile on his face. "Well, they say it's a first for everything." The only respons he got was a head slap as he passed by on his way to the elevator. Kate chuckled at the wince from Tony.
15 minuttes later Kate and Tony started packing their things together, Kate was looking for her car keys when she found something in her purse that shouldn't be there. She pulled it out and it was the medallion Tony had found earlier.
"Are you out of your mind?" There was no one left in the office to hear her yell. Tony turned and looked at her in confusion. Kate walked over to him with the medallion in her hand. "You are such a child sometimes. What the hell is wrong with you?"
"What on earth can I posibly have done now?"
"Like you don't know."
"I don't know."
"You planted the medallion in my purse. This is serious. That is way beyond a prank. You have gone to far." She was so angry she had to resist the urge to shoot him right then and there.
"I would never do anything that stupid." Tony's anger was also starting to rise.
"You are such a liar!"
"I might be a lot of things, but that is not one of them."
"Well, DiNozzo. You are a lot of things. And on a very long list that includes a sexiest, childish liar!" The last word was almost spatt out.
"Oh, pardon me! Cause I stand before the women with no faults. Saint Kate, who can do nothing wrong."
"You do not know anything about what I am."
"I can say the same to you."
"You'll never know what its like to be me!" They screamed that at the same time in each other faces. The medallion suddenly shined brightly, blinding them and then they were both out cold.

***

Tony woke up finding himself on the floor at the office. ‘That's strange.' That wasn't all. He was also at the wrong desk. He stod up and looked around. According to the clock on the wall the time was 0615am. Something was very strange indeed. He walked over to his desk. The whole perspective of the office was wrong. Tony saw a lump behind his desk, and guessed that tat had to be Kate. The fight the night before fresh in his mind.
"Kate." He froze as fast as the words were out of his mouth. That voice wasn't his. A messy head appeard over the desk top. His own face looked back at him in shock.
"Tony?" He saw the disbelieve in what should have been his face and his voice.
And with Kate's voice he answered back. "
End Notes:
This will be a co-write with metal hamster. We got inspired by a movie. You'll probably see which soon enough...
It's just wierd...and a bit interesting! by eve and mary
Author's Notes:
Tony and Kate switched body's
"I can't belive this is happening!" they looked at eachother in shock.
"That must be a dream!" said Tony, well Kate, looking at his/ her hands and back up to his startled face.
"Then I have the same dream!", she , he, answered.
"How can we find out?"
"Pick eachother?"
Tony gave himself a headnut.
"Hey!" protested Kate.
"Well, you know what is expecting you all day from Gibbs and we know that it's not a dream!"
"You're right, it's a nightmare!"
"It's worse than that!"
They stood there in silece.
"It's a completely new perspective!", said Tony(When I say Tony I mean Tony in Kate's body and otherwise)
"Well, you see the world now from the eyes of a woman!"
"Nope, it's not that! Oh yeah! You're smaller than I am! I can see the inside of my nose!"
Kate put his hands on his nose "Don't do that!"
"Sorry, it's just wierd...and a bit interesting!"
"Oh, it's gonna be interesting tomorror!"
"Why?"
"You'll get your period!", she said smiling.
He never knew how annoying his smile can be.


"We have to try to figure out what happened!"
"Ok! Let's go back! We stood here on my desk!", they stepped to his desk.
"And we were arguing."
"Big help! We nearly never do that!", she said sarcastically.
"We were arguing about the medallion" he continued as she never had said something.
"Oh yeah! The medallion you put into my purse!"
"I didn't put it in your purse!"
"Yeah you did!"
"No, I didn't"
"Your so childish!"
"I'm not!"
"You are!"
"I'm not!"
"Ok, stop it! So, we stood her and argued about the medallion. So, what was the last thing we said?"
There was silence once more.
"I think I said you were a liar."
"That can't it be! Oh, we said, you'll never know what it's like to be me!"
Kate looked at him. "You're right! That was the last thing we said!"
After a moment Tony took a deep breath.
"You think we should do the same again? Maybe it will undo everything!"
"Well, I don't think that will work."
"Do you have an other idea?"
"Nope!...Ok, let's try it!"
They stood exactly as they stood last night.
Tony took the medallion in her hand.
They looked at each other.
"You'll never know what it's like to be me!" they chorused.


Tony blinked and saw his own face with closed eyes.
"It didn't work!" he said.
"Nah, didn't think so, anyway!"
They said back in their chairs.
"We should think about what we do today!", Kate said after nearly ten minutes, "In a short time everybody will be here to work!"
"Yeah! Oh my God!"
"What?"
"I got a date!"
"You got a date?"
"Yeah tonight! I'll have to call her! No you'll have to call her!"
"I will not call any of your girlies!"
"But you have to! I have a reputation to lose!"
Kate surpressed a laugh.
"Yeah, I forgot about your reputation!"
"Really funny!"
"Ok, you know it could be interesting for me to meet a woman you go out with!"
"You wanna go out with her?"
"Yeah, why not?"
"Because you will be Kate! She will think I'm gay! Or worse that I'm interested in her! For an relationship!"
"You think it's worse?"
"You'll go out with her, maybe you'll think she's nice, or you'll think she is nut, anyway you'll tell her how nice the evening was and ask her to do it again, because you don't care, because you won't have to meet her again! But I have! And if she wants to sleep with me, with you, what ever, you'll say, let's wait and then you'll say that you should repeat the evening and then I have to wait dounle time!"
"You thought about that a lot, right?" Kate looked at Tony in shock.
"We can deal with that major problem of you later," she comtinued, "for now we have to think about what we do this morning!"
"Well I guess until we know how to...fix this, we have to pretend that we are the other one."
"You mean I have to act like...you?" she asked in disgust.
"Well yeah, you'll have to act like me and I have to act like you!"
It was an unpleasant moment.
"Ok, let's just do it!"
"Ok! Oh kate?"
"Yeah?"
"You have to shave!"
End Notes:
This will be a co-write with metal hamster. We got inspired by a movie. You'll probably see which soon enough...
Freaky... by eve and mary
Author's Notes:
Tony might like this a bit to much. The confusion in the office is big.
"Well, so do you."
"What? Ewww..." Kate smiled back at him and then walked a way. That smile of his was really anoying.
"Come on, Tony. You think that those leggs on those bimbo's you date are natural?" She walked towards the elevator. "We need to straighten up before Gibbs get here. I got some spare clothes in my locker."
"Yeah, ok. We better hurry. I know you can hardly wait to get your hands on me."
Kate looked over at Tony. She had no idea that her face could make that cocky smile. It was kinda creepy. She steped into the elevator with Tony.
Kinda? REALLY creepy.

***
(Gibbs POV)

When Gibbs steped out of the elevator, he had a feeling that this day was going to be strange. When he walked to the bullpen the first one he met was Tony.
"DiNozzo."
"Hi Gibbs." The smile he got in return not the usual smirk that should have been there. Gibbs frowned at this, just then Kate came back from the breakroom with a coffee cup.
"Hey boss." Now the alarm went of in Gibbs' mind. Somehing wasn't right.
"Kate." She just had a huge grin on her face while she walked over to her desk. She sat down and started putting sugar in her coffee cup. This really made Gibbs frown. Not only the thought of anything else then black coffee, but also the fact that Kate was really carefull with the ‘unhealthy' stuff. Even Tony frowned at this.
"T... Kate." Tony said. "That much sugar is bad for you." It was a serious tone in Tony's voice and Gibbs could clearly hear a warning in those words.
"Relax. It's not your coffee."
"No, but something ‘else' is!"
"Ah... Come on, Tony. Live a little." She picked up her coffee cup and took a sip. McGee had just come in and heard that conversation. Gibbs could see that he too noticed that something wasn't right. And just then Kate said something that really got Gibbs' alarm going. "Hey Probie." Everyone now looked at Kate, who had frozen in place. Kate didn't call McGee probie. That was Tony, but he looked at Kate with disapproval.
The silence was broken by Abby's arrival to the bullpen.
"Not the welcome I expected." She just shruged and hopped up on Kate's desk. "So.. Got any hot cases."
"No, not at the moment."
"Any hot dates then?" Abby looked around on everyone. She met Gibbs' glare, before she quickly turned to Tony. "Tony? You always have something up your sleeve." Gibbs didn't know which respons that was more disturbing. Kate sniggering or Tony blushing.
"Yes, I got a date tonight." Tony deliberatly looked down on his desk, not meeting anyones eyes. He actually looked embarrassed.
"It should be interessting," Kate muttered. Gibbs could barely hear her, but Abby had no trouble catching it. She turned around and gave her a curious look. "What?"
"You think that a date with Tony would be interessting?" Abby was party teasing and partly serious. In respons she got a mischivious grin. Kate opened her mouth to say something when Tony jumped up from his chair.
"Kate... I need to talk to you." Before she could say anything she got one last harsh word. "Now!"
Kate got up from desk and followed after Tony. "What's the matter?"
"What's the matter? I'm not even going to dignify that with an answer!"
Gibbs, McGee and Abby were left back in the bullpen watching Kate and Tony walk out bantering.
"This is..." Gibbs was speechless, but Abby put the word on the situation.
"Freaky."
End Notes:
This is a co-write with metal hamster. We got inspired by a movie as you might have noticed.
so much to learn by eve and mary
Author's Notes:
Tony and Kate have a day of the other
„We're not doing well!", said Kate.
„Yeah, you would assume that we knew each other better."
„Ok...we just have to...have you make up on?" she looked into her own face.
„Em, well, you were gone so fast after dressing I hadn't the chance to tell you..."
„Oh come on! You need something put up!"
She took her purse and started to put up some make up.
„What the hell are you doing here?", asked Gibbs when he walked into the breakroom fifteen minutes later.
„Em we, well..."
„Kate asked me for some help..."
„We got a case! Grap your gear!"
Kate gave Tony a look which wasn't difficult to read, act like me or you'll regret it!

They walked around the crime scene. It was the bedroom of a female petty officer. A dead Commander was lying on the bed. „Had been a rough night!" said Tony with a smirk and recieved a headnut from Gibbs. The next second everybody stood there in shock. Even Gibbs.This comment was so Tony-like that he slapped the head it was coming from instinctively. Kate glanced angry at Tony and he mouthed a sorry.

Before the day was over Tony recieved five nearly-headnuts, Gibbs always stopped an inch before he hit Cate's head. Cate on the other hand made good work and no stupid comment or sexual joke left Tony's lips. That was a really freaky day, everybodythought when they all left as early as possible.

Tony went with Cate to his appartment and helped her dress for the date. They stood before the closet and Tony tied to figured out what she was supposed to wear. He took out a black suit.
„NO!" she cried out.
„Why not?"
„I'm not going to an furneal! Take the dark blue pinstripe one! And a white shirt and no tie! You look always good in that!"
„You think I look good?"
„Well, em, just give me the clothes!"
Tony looked uncomfortable.
„What?"
„You'll see me naked!"
„So?"
„You'll see me naked and touch my body, that's somehow not fair!"
„Why, you'll see me too! Apart from that, I already had seen you naked!"
„What? When?"
„In Cuba, remember? You jumped out of bed because of the leguan! Gibbs and II went in and you were nakes! That's when!"
She took the clothes and started to undress.
„You undress here?"
„You have seen yourself naked before I guess!"

Tony had spent about half a hour to tell Cate what to do, what to tell, what to eat and Cate acted to be listening. Now she was on her way to the „Lady's" appartment and Tony on his way to Cate's place. They had decided that it was better for the cover if the would switch appartments.

Tony just fell onto the couch when the doorbell rang. He opened and a really excited Abby stood in front of him.
„Hey Cate, thought of a nice girlie eve!"
Tony thought a minute about it and decided that it was a good opportunity to learn something secret about Cate.
„Sure! Come in!"
They sat on the couch and eat the food Abby had brought. It tasted terrible but he knew that Cate would like it. So far he was quite good with everything, the food, the talk...

Cate sat down with a pretty blonde.
„So, you're working for the NCIS?" the blonde asked with big interested eyes and a light smile.
„Em, yeah, I'm a special agent!" Cate answered.
She should have listen to Tony, he surely had told her where he had met the girl, where she was working and everything. At least she had found out her name on her own.
„That's surely more interesting than elemantary school teaching!"
Thank God! Cate thought.
„I can imagin that that is pretty interesting too!"


It was getting late, Tony rescued himself about ten times from being caught. Abby knew Cate good and she certainly noticed that there was something wrong with her best friend.
„It's just, I have an headache!" he lied.
„So, it's not about Tony?"
„Tony? Why should it be about Tony?"
„Come on! You told me about it! I know how it feels!"
„You weren't interested in him, were you?"
„No, not really, well, but it hurt a little that he was never interested in me!"
Tony was shocked. He had never thought of Abby as a possible sex partner. She was his friend. The best friend he had at the NCIS.
„He surely didn't mean it that way! I never thought of... I mean he probably think of you as of a sister!"
„Why are you protecting him? That must be a really bad headache!"

Cate drove the girl home. She was completely right. Elementary school teaching is boring! But not as boring as her college time, or her high school time, or anything she had told Cate. Cate had to put all strengh into the try to listen and seem interested. Tony had allowed her not to sleep with the girl but also told her not to tell her that they should repeat it. The only sentence she really used was „Call me soon" and handed her a visit card. It was the wrong number. Tony usually didn't do that but special situations need special actions. The girl, Macy or something like that, stood at the door, she had that look. Cate knew the look. She used it a couble of times herself. It was the kiss-me-goodbye-look. ‚Why not‘ she tought and kissed Macy-or-something. It was strange. But not bad. Cate didn't had the feeling to kiss the same sex. The hormons of a man running through her veins made her feel and think like a man, well at least a little. Tony never could get gay! She knew that by that kiss. And she knew why.

They fell into their beds. Cate in Tony's kingsize bed with dark red satin bedcloths, Tony in Cate's doublebed. He asked himself for a moment why she had a doublebed, but lost the though pretty fast. They both thought about the day, especially the evening.
„I still have so much to learn!" they both said before fading into sleep.
End Notes:
This is a co-write with metal hamster. We got inspired by a movie as you might have noticed.
Good morning! by eve and mary
Author's Notes:
Some morning rituals...
When Tony woke the next morning. He didn't understand where he was at first, but then thinks came back to him slowly. He didn't feel so good. If the memories wasn't bad enough, he also had some pain in his stomach. He got up and went into Kate's bathroom. He thought about the last couple of days and how they could posibly fix this thing. He was missing his own body. Okay, Kate was hot. No doubt about it! But he would rather be WITH her then BE her.
His mind came back to where he was at the moment, and he panicked. Now, this was just to much! He run out of the bathroom for his cellphone.

***

Kate slowly woke up after a good nights sleep. She was a bit annoyed that the phone woke her up, so without even opening her eyes she answered the phone.
"Todd." She suddenly woke up with a start from her slumbering. That wasn't her voice? The memories came floding back, and her racing heart (or rather Tony's) slowed back to normal rythm. Ah, would she ever get used to this? She hoped that she didn't have to.
"Nice way of keeping a low profile, Kate." The voice she heard was her own. She sounded kinda pissed. No wonder Tony tougt that she was a bit uptight. Although she would never admit it. "What if it was Gibbs calling."
"Morning to you too, Tony." She tried to surpress a yawn. It didn't work.
"Okay, this officially suck! We have to find out a way to fix this and fix it fast."
"What's the matter, Tony?" Kate was a bit bewildered, until it struck her. She could only imagine the smile she had on. "You got your period! Hey, I did warn you."
"Well, I... I... Just... Argh!" The annoyed outburst from Tony had Kate laughing. "Oh, shut up. Besides it's your period, not mine."
"What ever you say." She really tried to have a straight face, but it didn't work that well. Then again... Tony couldn't see her anyway. "There's some tampons in..."
"What?! No way am I gonna... Gonna... You know... I'm just not going to do that. Nah uh. No way."
"Then there is some napkins in..."
"You want me to use a napkin? That can't very sanitary."
"Sanitary napkins, Tony! You know a sanitary product for females for this kind of thing? They're in the right cabinet under the sink."
"I can't believe I have to go through this," he muttered before he hung up.
"Bye." She still said it even if Tony had hung up on her.
She desided that it was just as well to get up, so she got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. She took of the clothes she had slept in and jumped into the shower. The hot water felt good. It was the first shower in a while. It was just so strange being a man. Even more so when the man was Tony. She really tried not to think about the fact that it was Tony's body that she was washing insted of her own. She had to admit that he was in good shape.
She stoped the water. This was just to weired. She couldn't take it anymore, so she steped out of the shower and grabed a towel.

***

Tony felt better after a shower. It had been strange and he tried not to look and touch to much. But the shower had taken away some tension thankfully. The ‘products' were in use after a little trying and failing. Who knew that it actually could be hard to get those things to be in place. He would never admit it to Kate though. She would just laugh in his face for being such a male and couldn't do something as simple as that.
He actually kinda liked picking out the outfit. He desided on a dress, but after he tried the high heels and almost broke his ancle, he desided on some nice black pants and a red sleeveless top. He new that it wasn't really the way that Kate usually dressed, but he knew clothes and ‘he' looked good and not at all slutty. Which would probably surprise Kate. Allthough that was the original thought. Tony desided that he still looked hot, so he let it go.
Now it was time for the ultimate test. The make-up.

***

Kate picked up the racor. She had just aplied some shaving cream to ‘her' face.
"Okay, Kate. You can do this. You have shaved your legs. This is not going to be any worse." She told the reflexition in the mirror. Which ment that after only one stroke she nicked herself with the blade. "Ouch."
She used almost 15 min to complete the shaving. She took it slow, but she still managed to nick ‘her' skin 5 more times. When she was finished she wanted to flush the racor down the drain.
"If we don't cange back soon, I'll just have to grow a beard!"
End Notes:
This is a co-write with metal hamster. We got inspired by a movie as you might have noticed.
A bet and some secrets by eve and mary
Author's Notes:
Tony and Kate start to live the life of the other, for real
Tony closed the door of Kate's car. It was surely the worst day of his life. The napkin was uncomfortable and he wasn't satisfied with the make up. „Hey Katie! What's new, baby?" two special agents of another team walked by and Tony saw that they only looked at her ass. He took a deep breathe and went into the building.
A few minutes later, still more than on time, Kate walked into the bullpen. Tony saw the cuts on his own face and had mixed feelings. The one was that Kate's destroing his handsome features. The other was satisfaction that not only he has to learn.
„Met Edward Scissorhands this morning?", he asked her and only earned a *don't give me that grab* look.
Gibbs walked in and told Tony and Kate to go to a suspect. They were happy about that because they wouldn't have to act.
They didn't got something new. The alibi of the suspect was perfect, but not too perfect.
„He surely didn't do it!", said Kate driving Tony's car.
„Yeah, that was completely unnecessary."
„But at least we got away from Gibbs. I think he starts to notice that something is really wrong!"
„Well, your not good at being me!", said Tony teasing.
„Oh yeah! And your so much better at being me!"
„I bet I could go out with men you dated before without him noticing that it's not you!"
„I bet I could meet your friends and they wouldn't realize anything!"
„So, is it a deal?"
„Sure!" They shook hands.
„So, who should I date?"
„What about Stephen Adler?"
„Stephen?"
„Well, just to make it interesting!"
„Ok, you'll meet my frat brothers!"
Kate grimassed.
„Just to make it interesting!", grinned Tony.

After work and a few calls Kate sat in a bar with two of Tony's frat brothers. She had a beer, you can't go wrong with beer, and the guys talked about their jobs. So it was easy for Kate. She just had to pretend to know what they're doing and tell some stories from the office, of course the bit dirty ones, because it had to be Tony-like.

For Tony the evening wasn't that easy. Not only that he had to find the right dress, the fitting make upand so on, he still had his period. With the napkins he couldn't wear a g-string but the outfit he decided to wear needed one. He stood in the bathroom. A tampon in one hand looking into the mirror. „Come on, Tony! You can do that! It's not the first time for your finger to be there! So, at least you know the way!"
After fifteen very exhausting minutes in the bathroom and another hour he was ready for Stephen. For him it was a bit easier because he knew Stephen. Or it was more difficult because he knew Stephen. He couldn't tell which way it was. He was sitting stiffly in his chair. Stephen was making him comliments for about half a hour now but Tony didn't say much. This was Stephen, his Stephen, the Stephen who went to college with him. But he wasn't Tony, that was just wrong.
„I thought I would never hear from you again!" Stephen said sipping on his drink. Tony tried not to laugh. He was drinking a martini, because Tony ordered one. He knew that from Stephen, always order what the woman drink, she'll think you have something in common. The funny thing was that he really hated Martini, well actually that was the reason Tony ordered it.
„I had a hard day! I needed a friendly face!", said Tony with a light smile, the one Kate often uses.
„Tony?"
„Well, he wasn't completely innocent!", he was testing. He knew it. But he wanted to know how far he could go. What would Stephen say?
„He can be an idiot sometimes."
„Well, yeah, sometimes..."
„You know, if he weren't my frat brother..."
„What then?" Tony was really interested in that.
„I don't think I would still be friends with him."
Ouch, thought Tony. Sure, woman are important and he always knew that Stephen says nearly everything when it comes to really hot women, but to say about his brother...
„Actually I think he's a real asshole! You know, the way he talks to women...discusting if you ask me."
'I can't believe it! You're the one who teached me that! I wasn't like that before I met you!' Tony took a deep breathe.
„You know I think he's not that bad..."
„Come on, Kate, I know you hate that he meets so many women!"
Tony tried not to cry out a „WHAT?" Kate hates he's dating?
„I thought that's the reason. I mean that you think he's acting so stupid."
„Oh, yeah! That's the reason I dislike it! He is so disrespectful..."
Jealousy, Kate, is very dangerous! Tony smiled at that thought.

Kate was at her third beer. Luckily it was Tony's body, so she could drink more than normally, especially it was Tony's kigney and liver she was destoying, so she didn't care about it. She was joking and laughing with the guys. 'Yeah, to be a man is not that bad!' she thought and took a big sip of her beer.
„What about that woman of you, Tony?"
Kate looked at the one of them.
„The woman?"
„The one you always talk about!"
'Wow, Tony talks about one woman? He never fails to surprise me' she thought and waited that one of them would say her name. 'What will it be? Mandy, Sandra, Sybill, Claudia...'
„Kate!" said the one.
„Yeah! Exactly that it was! Kate! The one you work with!"
'Tony talked about me?'
„Oh, well, we are still..."
„Only working together? I thought you were up to change that?"
„Em, well, Gibbs would kill us!" Kate said but in her thoughts she didn't even was in the country rather at Gibbs.

It was not even half past ten when Tony asked Stephen to take him home. It was a silent ride but Stephen walked Tony to the door. Tony looked at Stephen and tried not to show the panic he felt. He knew that look! It was the look he had seen often, well, not from that perspectiv, but he knew it! 'Fuck! What the hell shall I do now? Had Kate kissed this jackass? God, when I got my body back I'll punch the shit out of him for every single word he said tonight!' It's necessary to mention that Stephen hadn't stopped after the asshole thing, oh no, not at all. In fact the evening was filled with 'I hate Tony DiNozzo'-speechs, followed by some of the most embarrassing stories of his college time. It seemed that Stephen thought of Tony as a rival and did everything to make him look bad. But for now they were standing in front of the door and Tony had to make a decision. 'For the bet!' he thought and kissed him. It was a rather short kiss. Tony pulled back and knew from the look on Stephen's face that Kate had never kissed him. Very pleased with himself and the fact that he knew now that Stephen was a miserable kisser he got into the house and immediatly called Kate.
End Notes:
This is a co-write with metal hamster. We got inspired by a movie as you might have noticed.
Lets get serious by eve and mary
Author's Notes:
The date really go Tony going... In the wrong direction.
Tony tapped his fingers on the table while he waited for Kate to answer the phone. He was so angry at the moment. How could Kate send him on that date? She must have known how it would turn out.
"DiNozzo." When Tony heard his own amused voice with the quiet conversation and music in the background. He got even more angry when he understood that Kate had fun while he had had a miserable time.
"Still out, I see." He really tried to not sound annoyed.
"Ton... ia?" Tony could hear the the murmer and the laughter at he dated a girl named Tonia. He even heard a little round with chanting. It sounded very much like: "Tony and Tonia, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G."
"Nice cover, Kate." He really couldn't hold back the sarcasm.
"What? You didn't like your date?"
"No, cause I really love to go on a date with someone who won't talk about anything else but the fact that you are the most stupied, discusting human being on the planet. The fact that the guy I thought was my friend actually can't stand the fact that I exsist. Now! Why wouldn't I love that!" He was almost screaming at the end. He couldn't talk to her any more, so the last thing he heard was: "I'm sorr..." When hung up.
After meeting Kate on Air Force One he had slowly started to get feelings for her. He ha fallen head over heals for her. He had never really fallen in love before. But then again he had never gotten to know the girl before they broke it off. Kate on the other hand. She had started as a co-worker, then a friend. So he thought. After tonight he was sure that Kate couldn't stand him either. It seemed like Kate and Stephen had had plenty of these conversations. Maybe they should join the "I hate Tony DiNozzo" club. If they had' already.
The girl... Woman of his dreams couldn't stand him. An that hurt. His eyes as starting to tear up. "Ah! This god damned PMS mood!"

***

Kate walked in to the office. She really needed to talk to him. She hadn't thought this one through. The biggest reason she had broken it off with Stephen in the first place had been because how he talked about Tony. When ever she had tried to get some frustration out over his behavior, Stephen always went way to far. He didn't like Tony much. She didn't have to be a profiler to understand that. And what did she do? She sended Tony on a date with him.
When Tony had called her when she still was out with the guys she had at first enjoyed a little sense of victory. But she hadn't thought that it could actually hurt him. And when he hung up before she could apologize. She had gone back to Tony's appartment not long after to call him back, so they could talk without anyone listening. But he didn't answer. After several tries she gave up. She had to wait until they got to work.
She saw that Tony was at her desk working. She looked around and saw that she was the last one to show up. So she had to be careful not to make a scene and get to much attention.
"Umm... Kate? Can I talk to you?" She stod at her own desk looking down at herself. The angry glare she got in return sent chills up her spine. "Please?"
Tony frowned at her. "We got work to do, DiNozzo. Why don't you try and do some?"
If Tony bad mouth himself infrnt of Gibbs, he had t be in a real bad mood. Kate walked defeated over to Tony's desk to work. ‘Ok, there was always lunch. Maybe they would have to get Abby or Ducky to be peacemaker first though,' she thought to herself as she looked over at Tony who was almost fuming with anger.

***

(Gibbs POV)
Paperwork wasn't really what Gibbs wanted to do on a Sunday morning, but they were on weekend watch, so they could just aswell get something done.
McGee had already been in place when he came in. Kate turned up about 5 minutts after him and she did not look happy. Not that she usually did, so it actually calmed him down a little. But something was very wrong. He knew that, but at least it was more normal than it had been.
"Hi, Kate." McGee said it with a small smile. The ice cold stare he got in return took that smile away. Ok, so she was in a REALLY bad mood. Not that normal.
"Is everything alright, Kate?" He had to ask. Everything was so off that his insides were screaming for an answer.
"Just peachy." The sarcastic smile and cold eyes shot his way was enough to get him to understand that they should be steping carefully around her that day.
Just then did Tony desided to turn up. And he walked straight over to Kate. He really wished he had some sort of flag to wave to get him to turn around before it was to late. Tony spoke so quietly that he almost didn't hear him saying anything. But he did hear Kate's respons well enough. He had never heard so much negativ emotion in a voice before that moment. What ever Tony had done to get this kind of reactions from Kate had to be something seriously bad and personal. And he better fix it fast.
End Notes:
This is a co-write with metal hamster. We got inspired by a movie as you might have noticed.
Talk about your emotions by eve and mary
Author's Notes:
let's talk...
„I still don't wanna talk to you, Tony!", by now he was pretty used to call Kate Tony.
It was nearly two hours ago that Kate had shown up but Tony's mood didn't light up a bit.
Lunchtime came and Tony just stood up without another word and started to get out of the office. Kate stood up and hurried after him. Only because of the fact that Tony wasn't used to high heels she reached him before he could get into the car.
„Tony wait! You just can't get away from me forever!"
„But I can try!" he said and looked for her keys in her purse.
„How can women use them? Nobody can find anything in it!" he fumed.
„Tony, calm down! Let's get somewhere..."
„Kate! Don't you understand that I don't wanna see you, or talk to you? And that's pretty difficult at the moment! Because every time I look into the mirror I see your face. Everytime I open my mouth I hear your voice! Instead of running from you, I'm running from me! So many nights I wanted to get to you, now I'm trying to get away, but it's impossible! That is really annoying!" his voice started to shake.
„I can't stand it anymore! That fucking PMS! That fucking period, and that fucking purse! There is nothing I can imagine that is worst than that! So many nights I thought to myself that it certainly would be interesting to be a woman for a day! I'm a woman for three days now and I hated it from the first second on!" he threw the purse on the floor. A little pain ran through Kate. It was her best purse. Gucci. Incredible expensive. But that wasn't what made her feel bad.
„I understand you now!" he said looking on the floor.
„I can understand all those things you say, all those things you do, or you don't do! It's because you hate me, right?" he looked at her for a second but didn't give her time to answer. „And the funny thing about is," he laughed hollow, „I can understand that too!I'm a bastard, an asshole, a emotionless, insensitive pig!"
„No, you're not Tony!"
„Of course I am! At least that's what all world think of me! Or what you and Stephen made up in your little I-hate-Tony-DiNozzo-club!"
„What club? Tony, I do..."
„There's no need Kate!"his voice low and his eyes full of tears. 'I will not cry' „I'm gonna leave! As soon this is over, I'll leave!"
„No, Tony, you can't..."
„Come on, Kate! I don't mean anything for anybody here! I'm just an annoyance! Nobody will miss me!"
„Tony, that's not true!"
„You think Gibbs will miss me? He probably will help me to pack! And McGee? Oh yeah, he will really miss it to be called Probie and being smacked. Oh yeah and Abby, she will really miss the fact that I'm standing around saying stupid things and kepps her from work! And you... I think you did everthing to show that you will never miss me!"
„Tony, maybe we all aren't really good to show you our real feelings but..."
„But what, Kate? You wanna tell me that I mean for you the same, as you all mean for me? You really think that I'm like a son for Gibbs just the way he is like a father to me? Or do you think that Abby thinks of me as a big protective brother? And you...After that date it's pretty clear what you think of me!"
„I don't even know what happened, Tony!"
„He talked about me, Kate! He spent about two hours to talk about me as a disgusting, pityful human being who doesn't really deserve to live! He hates me! And the way he talked it didn't seemed that it was the first time he did that with you! And I assume that he didn't start the conversation! If there's anything I know about women it is that you don't tell her about your best friends except she asks you!"
„Tony I'm really sorry about what he said. I forgot that when we did the bet!"
„So, you knew! You talked with him about it! You knew how much he hates me and that's why you went out with him!"
„No, that's why I pumped him!"
„What?"
„That's why I never called him again. When we did the deal, I forgot about that!"
Tony sat down. Everything just floated out of him. He didn't really wanted her to know.
„You know what, Tony? We go to dinner tonight. Just the two of us! Then we can have a proper talk! And you have time to calm down a bit." She stood up and walked over the parking area back to the building.
„Is that a date?" he called after her. She just turned and gave one of his best *I-m-a-bad-boy*smiles.
'That's what women always do? Talk about you emotions!' Tony thought and wiped a tear away.
End Notes:
This is a co-write with metal hamster. We got inspired by a movie as you might have noticed.
A night out by eve and mary
Author's Notes:
Kate takes Ton on a date
Tony stod before the mirrior in the hallway in Kate's appartment. It was strange to be at the womans perspective before a date. He was waiting for Kate to come and pick him up for the date. He had never been so nerveus in his life. All he really wanted to do was run away, but somehow he just couldn't let this opertunity go.
Just then the doorbell rang. Tony took one last look in the mirrior and a deep breath before he walked to the door. He took another deep breath before he opened the door.
"Hi, Kate." He looked into his own eyes.
"Hi, Tony. Are you ready?"
"Yeah, I'll just go grab a jacket."
"Sure." Tony turned and walked away to get one. He had to smile of the fact that Kate had to ring the doorbell to her own appartment. It was bizzare.
As he returned he had to smile again. It didn't look like she had dared to go inside the appartment. She still stood in the door way waiting for his return.
"Are you ready?"
"As ready as I'll ever be."

***

The car ride over to the restaurant had been quiet. Maybe even a little to quiet. After the outburst at work, Tony felt like he didn't have much to say anyway. He was sure that this date wasn't more than away for Kate to ease up the guilt and this was her way of repaying him. He had to admit that she behaved like a perfect gentelman. She opened the doors for him and even pulled out the chair at the restaurant. He gave her a reasuring smile, before she went over and sat down at her own chair. He had to make a remark abut this. He just had too. "Is this some; do to others what you want others to do for you-thing?"
"Hmm?" He had to giggle at Kate's confusion. Strange how Kate always got him to act like a teenager.
"The gentelman act?" Kate smiled back at him and actually blushed. ‘Huh, so that's what I look like when I blush.'
"I guess every woman wants to feel appriciated."
"You would know."
"Yes, I guess I would." The waiter came and took their orders. Kate used the time to prepare herself to open up. She took a deep breath and it looked like she was choosing her words carefuly. "About yesterday..."
Tony interupted. "Kate, please don't."
"No, no, Tony. You need to hear this and I need to tell you." Tony looked down at the table, but Kate could still see the sad look in his eyes even if he didn't look at her. "I didn't think and I'm so sorry. It was bad enough when I was dating him, and by sending you on a date with him so he would tell you that right to your face, that is something that I really regret. And I'm terribly sorry."
"It is fine,Kate. You have shown me that you regret it. Will you let it go now?"
"No, Tony. I won't. I can't. At least not until you know how I really feel." They got interupted by the arrival of the food, but Tony was now looking into her eyes. With a frown none the less, but he was looking at her again. "When I first met you on Air Force one I can't say you made the best first impression, but then again neither did anyone else really. But still you managed to impress me. And that's the way it's been since. You can really torture me from time to... most of the time, but in the end... When it comes to the job there is no one else I would trust more as my partner then you."
Tony smiled a little smile. He still couldn't say anything. He wanted too, but she was only interested in the job and not him as a person. He sat thinking about something to say in return, but he came up blank.
"If it only stoped there." A bitter laugh escaped and a sad smile was sent Tony's way. "You have been the one that has lightened the mood at the office. There is no doubt about it. Without you there..." She let the sentence hang in the air. "You are a lot of things, Tony. And I'm not going to tell you anything I already have called. I really tried so hard not to..." A small sob followed and Tony didn't even dare to breath by now. Kate was the one looking down at the table now. "I've fallen head over heals in love with you. I tried not to fall for you. I don't want to end up as another DiNozzo date statistic. I don't think I could get over that."
Tony was still not saying anything. So Kate desided to just suck it up and face it. What met her eyes when she looked up was something she hadn't expected. Tony was smiling heartly now with tears all over the place. Tony got up and walked over to her. He grabed her hand and she got up and followed Tony out on the dance floor. Tony put his arms around her shoulders and she put her hands around what should have been her waist. They started moving to the soft piano music playing close by and Tony looked up into her eyes.
"I love you, Kate. And I can promise you that that is something I have never felt or even said to another woman in my entire life. You are the one and only for me."
By these words did Kate kiss Tony. He frose at first. ‘It's me I'm kissing.' Then he relised that they may have switched bodies, but it was Kate he was kissing and he wouldn't want it any other way. They melted into eachothers arms.
End Notes:
This is a co-write with metal hamster. We got inspired by a movie as you might have noticed.
PS. Romance is really not my strong side, but I tried!
It could change everything by eve and mary
Author's Notes:
Tony and Kate come close...very close...
Neither of them could really tell what was happening around them. Somehow they got out of the restaurant. Somehow they got to Kate's apartment. In fact neither of them cared. All what mattered was that they were there, together, kissing. Tony's head was still turning since the first kiss. They stood at her bed and they looked at eachother. They were still his eyes he were looking into but he could see Kate inside and that was all he wanted right now. They started to kiss again.
‚God, she feel good!'
She pulled up his shirt to reveal the black bra he was wearing.
"Looks good on you!" she gave a cocky smile and he pushed her onto the bed. Kneeling over her he kissed her again. He unbottoned her shirt.
‚I'm in a pretty good shape.' He thought while kissing his own chest.
‚Wait, did I just really think that?'
Kate stroke through his hair guiding him back up. She slowly pushed his skirt up a bit. Then she got rid of that bra. At the sight of his breasts she felt her dick for the first time.
‚God, are those pants thight! Wait! I got turned on by a naked woman?'
She pushed him up and turned them so she was on top of him. She kissed him passionate. She made her way down over his neck, to his collarbone, then twisting his nipples with her tongue. Her hand brushed softly over his stomach. He arched under her touch and a soft maun left his lips. She opened the zip of his skirt slowly. Then she pulled it all the way down in one strike along with his g-string. He giggled, did that really come from his mouth? He had no time to think about that because she was still on her way down. Spreading his legs to get between. Hell she knows where to touch.
'Why are you surprised about that, DiNozzo? It's her body'
She really knew what she were doing. She didn't touch him directly, not yet. She knew that she wouldn't be often in this situation and she wanted to take everything what comes to her. Tony's breath started to fasten. She pulled back a little and focused on his clit. She knew that it was more sensitive then ever. She blew softly over it. The cold brise made Tony shiver and sensation ran through his veins. Now she started, slowly, intense, making sure that she didn't missed one of her sensitive spots. She was pretty aware of the fact that if Tony feel those spots now he would remember them next time, if there was a next time. For now, she didn't care. She wanted to show him the other side. The side where you don't fuck, but get fucked, and you love it! You love every second.
'It's time!' she thought when she realized that there were only seconds before he came. And she wanted o make it enourmous, unforgetable, she wouldn't be just a notch on his bed post.
Kate looked up at him, his breath calmed down, eyes closed. She tasted herself on her lips. She started to kiss her way up again while undo her belt and pants. Her cock was ready, she was ready and Tony was ready,too. She knew her body well enough to know that it was exactly what he needed now. Tony blinked his eyes open and saw her rolling on a condom. His first orgasm had made him dizzy but he knew that it wasn't going to end soon. He knew that, well, not from that perspective, but he knew it. Kate smiled at him.
"Back on earth?"
He must have been passed out for a few moments. Shesurpressed a grin.
‚God, I'm god!' She kneeled over him again and kissed him soft to bring him back to the topic.
"Shall we really do that, Kate?"
"What stand against it?"
"Gibbs, our profetional relationship, Gibbs, our friendship, Gibbs, oh did I mention it? Gibbs!"
"Could you stop saying his name? That's kinda ruining the atmosphere!"
"It could change everything, Kate!"
She thrusted into him.
"Oh God! Please, more!", Tony cried out. He had never thought that he would beg. But this was too good.
"It already have changed!" Kate whispered in his ear before she gave him what he longed for.
End Notes:
This is a co-write with metal hamster. We got inspired by a movie as you might have noticed.
P.S. I had to uprate cause I got more into detail than it was planned.
The end of the beginning by eve and mary
Author's Notes:
The morning there after for Kate and Tony. And the start of something else
Tony woke up the next morning feeling extremely happy and content. The feel of kate warm body so close had to be the best feeling in the world as far as he was concerned. He slowly opened his eyes and looked over at the love of his life. What he saw took his breath away. That was Kate, body and all. His hand came up to his face. And that was indeed his face. He was ecstatic that they were back to normal, so in reaction he grabbed Kate's mouth with his in an aggressive kiss. She responded immediatly and the kiss turned into more of a soft and affectionate kiss.
When Tony finally broke off the kiss for air, he was halfway on top of her. She still hadn't opened her eyes, but she had a smile on her face.
"Wow..." Her eyes snapped open by the sound of her own voice, her eyes seeking his. He smiled at her with a little amusment and the familiar sparkle in his green eyes. She reacted quite similar to Tony. She throwd her arms around his neck and pulled him down for another kiss.
Yet again they had to break it off. Kate gave him a big smile and Tony smiled right back. No regrets. All hell would break loose when Gibbs found out, and he would. There was no doubt about it. But he still wouldn't change this for the world.
"Nice wake up call," Kate said. Tony sniggered. "A girl can get used to this."
"So can I guy." Tony gave her another kiss. This was shorter, but just as affectionate.
When he finally glanced over at the clock on the nightstand he had to suppress a groan. He hated to break this moment to go to work, but they had too. Anything else would be too suspicious.
"We better get ready for work." Tony rolled off Kate, but she simply followed him. So now she was on top of him. She gave him a peck on the lips before she got out of bed.
"I'll just go and take a shower." She stoped in the door and turned to look back at him. "Care to join me?" She gave him a mischievous smile before she turned and walked out.
"Hell yeah." He jumped out of bed to follow her for a nice morning shower.

***

When Gibbs came into work he was met by three agents working at their desk, where two of them was extremely happy. But with the way they had acted lately he was just happy with what was the closest to normalcy in their bahavior for days. Tony's cocky grin and Kate's spunk was back.
What really had Gibbs reassured was when Tony throwd a paperball at Kate's head. She gave him a mock glare and when he wasn't looking she throwd three at him. The look on Tony's face and Kate's laughter was priceless. What ever had been going on between the two of them was clearly forgiven and forgotten.
Gibbs got snapped out of his thoughts by the ringing of his phone.
"Gibbs…" He listend to what was said before he hung up. "Gather your gear. We got what seems like a threatning situation at a female officer Borrows' house."

***

When Gibbs and the rest of the team returned to headquarters everyone smart enough stayed away at least in a 10 ft radius.
He was pissed. They had been called out on what had just been a bit to loud fight. They had none the less tried to calm the couple down. The couple did not like the interference. Gibbs only made them more mad and more aggressive. They had basically no respect for McGee, who barely could get a word out at all. It was Tony and Kate who had got the couple to calm down and talk it out in the end.
God, he needed coffee. He had sent McGee to get some it. The other two remaining team members had taken refuge down with Abby to get away from his foul mood.
Then McGee finally came back with the coffee, one in each hand. One for Gibbs and one for himself.
Something must have caught his eye, because he crouched down and picked up what looked like a medallion.
"Will you hurry up with the coffee?"
"Y-ye-yes, Boss." The stuttering made Gibbs even more annoyed.
"Oh, grow a backbone, McGee." This must have touched a nerve because he actually got an answer.
"Maybe you should ease up." There was a flash from the medallion which did not help on Gibbs' mood. He grabbed the coffee from McGee's left hand. And took a sip from it, as did McGee from his. They both frowned of the other ones coffee. Gibbs felt kinda weird, but he needed coffee first. His coffee. So he truned to McGee and said: "Change."
End Notes:
This is a co-write with metal hamster. We got inspired by a movie as you might have noticed.
You better not get used to this by eve and mary
Author's Notes:
How much difference a coffee makes
Gibbs took another sip. Somehow he had the feeling that more time had past than it should. And again he spit the coffee out!
"Hell! McGee, did you bought two of those disgusting..."
he had turned to let McGee get the full volume of his voice but then stopped suddenly. McGee didn't stand on his right. In fact he was standing nearer to McGee's desk than he thought he did.
"What the hell...Oh my God!"
McGee let out a gasp too. They not only had changed position.
Gibbs ice blue eyes were looking fearful at the younger man.
"This can't be good!" he muttered.
"This can't be true!" Gibbs was not only pissed but confused. He had said this but it was McGee's voice, not that small as usual, but McGee's. And why the hell was he looking into his face?
"Boss, I think it is true!" Gibbs voice was shaking.
"And what should be true, McGee?"
"I think we have, well, switch body's."

Tony's POV

He and Kate carefully stepped into the bullpen. They saw that Gibbs had a cup of coffee in his hand and talked quitely with McGee but not that quitely that would have to worry. He changed a look with her and went back to his desk. Sure everything seemed good but you don't have to test a good thing, right?
"What the hell do you think you're doing, DiNozzo? Get your ass down to Abby and get me the results!" Gibbs yelled.
Tony looked at McGee in shock for a second.
"Woaw, Probie! Calm down a bit! What do you think you're talking to? And just for your information I just come from there! she's not done!"
He turned to Gibbs.
"What did you do to him? Pissed in his coffee?"
Gibbs looked nervous from Tony to Kate to McGee and just shrugged.
Tony changed a confused look with Kate. This was way out of usual. Not that Gibbs was a talking person, but he never looked nervous. And normally such a comment would recieved a headnut. And why the hell was McGee making orders to him?
Kate tipped him on the shoulder.
„Hey, Tony, why don't we just go down and see if she made any progress?"
Tony didn't feel like letting McGee just get away with it but Kate's eyes made him clear that it wouldn't be good for him, especially tonight, to disagree with her now!
He gave McGee a meaningful look, then turns on his heels.

McGee looked afraid to Gibbs. He never knew his face could look so annoyed.
„Does that mean, I have to play the boss?"
Gibbs frowned at those words. This was surely one of his worst nightmares. Not only that McGee would be his boss, he would be McGee.
„You better not get used to this!" he said in a warning tone.
End Notes:
This is a co-write with metal hamster. We got inspired by a movie as you might have noticed.
Iceblue eyes by eve and mary
Author's Notes:
Gibbs is finding it hard to stay in caracter
"How are we gonna get through this?"
McGee frowned by the sudden outburst from his boss. In his body none the less. "What do you mean?"
"What I mean is that how am I gonna be able not to slap DiNozzo upside the head everytime he walkes into a room?"
McGee had to smile at that. Kate and Tony had gone to take refuge down in the mogue with Ducky a couple of minutts ago. He understood that they could sense that something was wrong. Tony had been the one that was most edgy. It would probably have something to do with how the one he thought was Gibbs was acting very quiet and barely dared to say a word, and a McGee that looked like he was ready to break someones neck. Tony had kept looking back and forth between them all morning. And when they had had an briefing not to long ago McGee had almost burst out laughing at the look on Tony and Kate's faces when Gibbs had told Tony to go jump of a cliff with an angry bark. Gibbs had been trying to stay quiet all morning, but he hadn't lasted long in the briefing when they actualy had to talk to eachother.
"What?!" Gibbs barked out.
There was one thing about this that McGee was really enjoying about this whole thing. Being Gibbs really was picking up McGee's comfidence. Strange, that it had to come to this. And there was one more thing... He just couldn't be as scared of Gibbs when he was in his body. He just couldn't. Gibbs made him look like, well... Like a hard ass. But without the iceblue eyes that Gibbs had and his own eyes that looked back at him instead... He couldn't be scared of himself. But he decided to change the subject anyway. Just to be on the safe side. "When was it that Abby was supposed to have those results back?"
"Get a hold of Tony and Kate. And I‘ll get the results!" He stormed off to the elevator. A couple of people had stoped in shock, that what they saw as push-over McGee directed Hard-ass Gibbs what to do. He just chuckled at their worried looks that was shot his way.

---------

When Gibbs got closer to Abby's lab he heard voices. He soon identified the voices to be Tony and Abby. He might be in McGee's body, but he still could sneak up on people and that was something he didn't plan to stop doing.
"So you finally made the move?" Abby sounded excited.
"Yeah, WE made the move."
"Yes!" Gibbs turned the corner and he saw Abby jumping up and down in some kind of victory dance. "I knew it!"
"What is going on?" Tony and Abby jumped by the sound of his voice. And he had to smirk at that.
"Jeez, McGeek. When did you learn to do that?"
"So, what's going on?"
"Nosy, aren't you?" Tony looked a bit annoyed and a little apprehensive. Gibbs just looked at him. Noting like his usual glare though.
"Fine... Umm... You have to keep this quiet."
"Keep what quiet?"
Tony seemed to hesitate and was weighing his words carefully. "I and... Umm... Well, lets just say that... I'm dating Kate."
"WHAT?" Gibbs mentally slaped himself for being to much, well, himself. He pulled himself together and calmly continued. "Gibbs is going to kill you."
"I know that, Probie." There was no bite in the comment. If anything there was some sadness to it. Gibbs was taken aback a little by this. "But of all people you should know that I would never ever risk my job for just a fling. And Kate definitely wouldn't. This is something..." Tony just closed his eyes and too a deep breath before he looked upand met his eyes again and ga a small smile. "I have never felt this way about anyone before and I'm not willing to let her go. I'll quit if I have too, but I'm not gonna give up on the best thing that has ever happend to me. And man, that sounded cliché."
Gibbs had to smile. In a way Tony reminded him of a little kid in a candy shop. He just had to face the fact that this might be the real deal. He had seen some clues here and there over time, but he hadn't thought they would act on it so soon. He knew he had some thinking to do. Was he willing to lighten up? Let two of the best agents he had stay, that he would never be able to replace?
End Notes:
This is a co-write with metal hamster. We got inspired by a movie as you might have noticed.
This is getting complicated by eve and mary
Author's Notes:
Well, so far so good.
Gibbs had changed with McGee and they think nobody knows...
But somebody is just a bit too nosy...
It's getting complicated

Tony's POV

‚Something is up! What the hell is going on here? And why is Kate saying I'm paranoid?'
Tony entered the bullpen and there was still this aura which told him that something was really wrong!
"Morning, boss."
He said calmly. Today he would find out! Today was the day of truth! No matter what Kate said, no matter how he's gonna suffer under Gibbs (and Kate after work) he would find out.
McGee looked up at him.
"Morning, DiNozzo."
The usual bark didn't come. Still wierd. Ok, now the moment of truth.
He had made sure that he was early. Really early, he even was earlier than Kate.
He placed the extra strong black coffee in front of his boss.
"Thought you might need one."
Tony waited for his boss to drink. Ok, this was mean but it was the easiest trick to find out what was wrong. If this man was really Gibbs he would take the cup, sniff once, take a sip and sigh.
McGee knew that, too. He had seen Gibbs drink his coffee and brought him coffee often enough to know that this would taste terrible.
Nonetheless he took the cup. His stomache turned upside down only by the thought about it.
"What are you up to?"
He had suddenly realized that it wasn't that normal that Tony brought him coffee. The stare of the icyblue eyes told Tony even more that something wasn't right here because McGee couldn't hold his gaze.
McGee took a sniff, hell this was pure caffein. By the scent he thought it wasn't even liquid. He looked at Tony one last time and took a sip.
"Haha!"
Tony cried out and pointed at McGee's face.
He leant close over the table.
"McGee?"
He whispered and fear came to the other man's blue eyes, something Tony had never seen before.
"You turned crazy, DiNozzo?"
McGee said after a few second and stood up. He checked the room how he could get away but didn't find any way he would be faster than Tony.
"Gibbs, or the one I thought to be..."
Tony's attention was suddenly drifting away from him to something on McGee's desk.
"What?"
McGee followed Tony with his eyes. He had turned his back to him and examined something in his hands.
"You know, Boss, I think, you are McGee! And Gibbs is in you're body! I think you switched!"
Tony said without turning around, his voice a bit absent.
Without thinking much McGee stepped up to him.
"Nobody can switch bodys!"
He said and slapped him on the head bacause he always wanted to do that.
There was this familiar flash of golden light and both agents startled backwards.


"No, no, no, no, no! That can't be true!"
Tony started but his voice was deeper and somehow he knew that annoyed tone but not from himself.
"Ok, this is getting really freaky!"
His own voice respond.
They glared at eachother.
"Not again!"
Tony rubbed his face, well the face of his boss, as if he thought his own face is underneath.
"Again?"
McGee asked confused.
"Never mind, hang on. Have I switched with Gibbs or McGee? I haven't got an answer yet!"
"McGee."
They stared at eachother again.
"You mean, Gibbs is you, you are me and I'm Gibbs?"
"Yeah, that's the way it is."
Tony nodded slowly but stopped in the middle.
"No! NO! McGee? Have I told you about me and Kate?"
"What do you mean? You and Kate?"
His own confused face looked at him.
"Shit! That means, Oh, my God! I told Gibbs!"
As if it was a reflex in Gibbs' muscles he slapped McGee.
"Hey what was that for?"
"Believe me, what you are going to recieve from Gibbs today will be a lot worse! I told him that I'm with Kate."
"You're with Kate? Tony, that's great! How did you...When did you...How did it happen?""
"Well, em..."
Tony considered whether he should tell McGee.
"Ok, Kate and me, we had switched bodys."
He saw how his features changed from a happy smile to shock.
"You mean you were Kate? How was it like?"
"Exhausting. But could we get back to the main issue? We have to figure out how we turn this right before Kate and Abby notice something. I neither want you to sleep with my girl nor do I want to sleep in a coffin!"
"Em, Tony, it would be Gibbs who has to sleep in a coffin."
Tony looked thinking for a moment.
"Yeah, right, but I don't want you to touch my girl!"
McGee looked uncomfortable. This was not getting any better. Ok, being Tony wasn't all bad, at least it couldn't be worse than being Gibbs but the fact that Tony was in Gibbs' body made him shiver. Sure as hell, this guy could kick his ass into next week.
Suddenly a different thought came to Tony's mind. He's gonna be the boss. Not only the second-in-command. No, he is the boss. He is the boss of Gibbs.
A nasty smile spread over his lips as Gibbs entered the bullpen.
"A little late, aren't we, McGee?"
He barked nearly hitting Gibbs' tone.
Gibbs looked from Tony who tried to surpress a grin on his startled expression to a really frightened McGee who started to realize that it meant nothing good to have Tony as his boss.
"Hang on..."
"The investigator coming through, boss?"
Tony just couldn't holding back. This was too good. He knew he would suffer when this was over but hell, he would enjoy this to the full.
"Tony?"
Gibbs said confused and turned to McGee but his own voice answered.
"Yes, boss?"
"Tony and me switched, too."
McGee explained.
"Tony is me? This is getting worse with every moment!"
"Hey guys!"
Kate's cheery voice came to them and pulled them back into here and now.
Tony grinned knowing exactly why she was like that and earned a warning look from Gibbs.
"What's up?"
"Nothing."
Tony answered before anybody even could open their mouths.
"Ok."
She said pushed back a little.
"Then I'll get down to Abby."
McGee waited before she was around the corner.
"Why didn't you tell her?"
"You mean tell her that I was that stupid that this is happening twice to me?"
Gibbs was surprised that Tony got his don't-ask-stupid-glare that good.
"Why twice?"


The three guys went to the little coffee shop and Tony told them everything what happened, of course not going into detail at most points.
"Ok."
Said Gibbs after half a hour, for him Tony had still too many details in it.
"I guess your way won't work this time!"
Both McGee and Tony shuddered at the thought of having sex with the other two men.
"Nope, don't think so."
"Ok, so I have to act Tony-like and I have to think of a reason why I can't meet Kate."
McGee summerized.
"And I have to get along with that computer of you and have to stay away from Abby."
Gibbs continued.
"And I have to play the boss."
Tony said and got annoyed glances. Ok, he really had the best part of this.
Gibbs rubbed his face.
"This is getting complicated!"
End Notes:
This is a co-write with metal hamster. We got inspired by a movie as you might have noticed.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5299