Friction Burns by Phantom69781
Summary: In 'Boxed In', while trapped in the cargo container, DiNozzo discovers friction burns on Ziva's knees, which she refuses to explain. Here is my take on it.
Categories: Other Het Pairings Characters: None
Genre: Episode Related, First Time, PWP - Plot, What Plot? , Romance
Pairing: McGee/Ziva
Warnings: Non-con, Rape
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3255 Read: 8732 Published: 02/16/2006 Updated: 02/16/2006

1. Friction Burns by Phantom69781

Friction Burns by Phantom69781
Author's Notes:
In 'Boxed In', while trapped in the cargo container, DiNozzo discovers friction burns on Ziva's knees, which she refuses to explain. Here is my take on it.
Disclaimer: NCIS is the property of Belisarius Productions. I make no money off this, nor do I plan to violate the copyrights or anything else, not even Ziva David – blast it!
In the episode ‘Boxed In', while trapped in a cargo container, Tony DiNozzo discovers friction burns on Ziva's knees, which she refuses to explain. This is my take on how she got them.
Rated NCis-17 or M, nudity and sexual situations. This is not PWP, but is more appropriately designated PWBaP. (Porn With Barely a Plot!)

Friction Burns
By Phantom69781

The dinner party was now nothing but a pleasant memory, and as midnight came it was time for the NCIS Agents to leave Ziva David's apartment. The newest member of the team, she had invited her fellows for a home-cooked dinner in an effort to break the ‘ice', to get to know her associates in a more relaxed atmosphere.

She had invited, and spent the evening entertaining, Leroy Gibbs, the taciturn head of NCIS, along with computer guru Tim McGee and pathologist Abby Sciuto, with whom she had not gotten off on the best of starts with. Medical Examiner Donald ‘Ducky' Mallard and his assistant Jim Palmer rounded out the guest list.

The only person she had not invited was Tony DiNozzo. Likable as he might (occasionally) be, DiNozzo was definitely a person who should be taken in small doses, and she had already had her day's allotment. The man was not actually bad, but could be just so obnoxious that she could not possibly think of him as a pleasant dinner guest.

Main course at an aborigine tribe's BBQ came to mind, but very little more. She was using this evening as a way of reducing stress, not adding to it.

Ziva had left work early that afternoon so that she would have time to get everything perfectly prepared. She had done it with Gibbs' blessing, which was a surprise in itself. She concluded he'd perceived just how important this evening was to her.

She wore her best outfit, a sleeveless beige top which zippered from bottom to top, and a matching skirt. She could not wear the top with any bra she had without straps showing, but she considered that no problem. She had the zipper a little more than halfway up, low enough to give a hint of enticement, high enough to be decorous.

She enjoyed the responses to her attire that she had been receiving during the evening; they ran the entire expected range. The youngest, Jim Palmer, barely tore his eyes from her all evening, while Tim McGee, slightly older but far more seasoned, was somewhat more discreet with his attention. Gibbs, older than the two combined, was his usual taciturn though appreciative self while Ducky, with the maturity of years, showed his appreciation with gentlemanly subtlety.

This was yet another reason she had not invited DiNozzo. She tried not to dress with even a hint of the provocative when around him. She had found he simply could not take a good thing in quiet appreciation. The man's definition of ‘discreet' was a Greek emigrant.

But now a pleasant evening was a memory, and it was time to say ‘goodnight'. As everyone was gathering coats and jackets for their return trips; McGee, who lived the furthest from her home, excused himself to make, as he put it, ‘one last visit'.

At the stroke of midnight she stood at her door saying ‘goodbye', each of them in turn departing with hugs and small kisses for which the informality of the evening had set the tone. In moments she was alone, having as her final act given Gibbs, the last one to depart, her tongue-in-cheek assurance that she would be in bright and early for work; that her clean up duties would have no impact on her having a restful sleep so she would be ready for a full day's work.

She shut the door on him and turned expectantly. No McGee. She waited a few more seconds; then thought it might be a good idea to check up on him. She got part of the way through her living room when the bathroom door opened and he stepped out. "Ziva, it was a lovely evening." He said expansively, crossing the room to her. "And you are especially lovely!"

She smiled. "Thank you, Tim. It was great having you." Before he reached her he extended his arms widely so she did the same, taking the final step into the friendly ‘goodbye' hug.

His arms encircled her and he suddenly pulled her close – hard! She gave a tiny cry of surprise before his open mouth came down on hers, smothering her exclamation and leaving her open to him and he pinned her tightly to his body, his kiss absolutely shocking in its intensity!

Pinned tightly to him, she was too astonished to do anything as he kissed her with a fiery passion she had never imagined in the man! His tongue licked hers sensuously, but she was too shocked to respond to the pleasure of the sensation. His right hand pressed hard to her back, trapping her into his kiss, her breasts pressed tightly to his hard chest and she was astonished to feel his left hand slip down her back to take a firm grip on her saucy ass!

She pushed against him ineffectively. She had clutched his arms in that first instant and was pushing, but nothing short of actually fighting him could break the trap of his tight grip!

It was at that moment, his hand pressing her hips to his firmness, that she most intently regretted her indulgent choice of wearing only a tiny blue thong. It left nothing between his hot, questing hand and the bare cheeks of her bottom but her thin skirt!

A moment later he yanked her skirt upward, and she did not even have that ‘protection'! His strong hand, burning with a fire that suffused his entire body, clutched and molded the firm, bare flesh of her delicious ass as he pressed her forward against him, and she felt his hard flesh straining against her, pressing insistently.

Recovering from her astounded paralysis even as his hot tongue licked hers and she felt the undeniable but unwilling pleasure of her response, she realized she had exactly three choices; the same basic three any woman had. With her training she could fight, and quite possibly seriously injure the man. She could apply pressure to any vulnerable point in her reach, which would force him away. Otherwise, she could choose not to resist at all.

She did not want to hurt Tim, and she was suddenly realizing that his bold, aggressive move was having an effect upon her far different than with any ‘attack'. Her firm breasts, unrestrained from any sensation by a bra and pressed to his chest, were growing more sensitive by the moment; and much further down where her skirt had been tugged away, where only the small triangle of her thong separated her from the hard shaft of him pressed against his pants, she was starting to feel a very definite moistness!

His hot mouth locked on hers, his taller body bending her back slightly off balance, he tightened his grip on her body with his right arm while his left hand slipped off her curvy bare cheeks to the front of her body, his fingers tugging the raised hem of her skirt further up, getting it out of his way. She tried to keep silent, not wanting to let him know what he was doing to her, but when his fingertips brushed along the heating, moistening material of her skimpy thong, stroking one intensely sensitive spot, she moaned helplessly into his open mouth and knew she was undone!

He started petting her, his fingers stroking up and down her most sensitive flesh through the thin silken thong as she started to breathe more sharply against him, feeling increasing heat and wetness she could not deny as she moaned again into his mouth, tiny cries of mounting passion she could not withhold. Her body having completely given her away, she stopped even pretending to resist this handsome man she'd thought about more times than she would ever imagine revealing, and her hands stopped looking for a way to break the contact and started their own exploration!

She'd thought about him often, but always with the restrained secrecy of the workplace and discretion of a fellow agent, but he'd forced her, taken her, moved her far beyond that point and she quit any thought of pretending!

Their tongues stroked hotly, dueling with increasing passion as she reached down the front of his body, forcing her hips back even while shifting them forward, moving herself upward and outward, giving more of herself to his questing hand as she reached between them to clutch the firmest evidence of his passion!

No longer trapping her against him, he brought his right hand up between them and his fingers gripped the small zipper of her blouse. He yanked down hard, forcefully, the material between them parting with shocking suddenness and he pulled it apart from her, pushing it off her shoulders, yanking it down her arms to the floor as her bare flesh was forcefully exposed and then pressed willingly against him.

She clung to him with her free arm as his shirt and hard body beneath mashed her sensitive breasts, and as their bodies moved in mounting frenzy his chest slipped along hers, her womanly mounds carrying a pleasure that drove from her all thoughts except him!

She clung to him, her mouth returning fire for fire, the feeling of his chest against her sensitive breasts driving her mad as she clutched and stroked his hard member even through his pants, her mouth watering in her desire to taste him!

He turned her body in his arms, backing her against the wall, pinning her no longer resisting body with his own. His left hand continued plying her sensitive flesh through the silken thong even as his right came up to cup her breast, reveling in its firmness and its mounting heat! As he fondled her, his hand molding her breast as his thumb tickled her teasingly; the sensations flared through her body, making her cry out into his mouth in undisguised passion!

His thumb teased her nipple, already long erect and aching for him, the sensations tearing through her as she clung to him, one hand cupping and stroking his hard and burning member even as she kissed him with all the passion she could arouse! With her free hand she started tearing at his clothes with all her strength! If they came loose, fine; if not, she yanked at them until they tore, ripping at him with mad strength, rending then loudly from his body, anything to get them out of her way!

In all this their mad kiss did not end. Though pinned to the wall and ‘assaulted' by his hands on her breasts and between her legs, her breath came in higher and higher pitched moans and cries! She was his very willing ‘victim', returning as much as she got!

All restraint abandoned, going with his original forcefulness, she ripped at his clothes to get them out of her way, to get to the hard and hot body beneath! She heard material tear, but cared nothing for that as long as it no longer prevented her from reaching her prize!

Suddenly he pulled her away from the wall and before she could react she was down on her bare knees on the carpet, and he was behind her! He pushed her forward; she could not catch herself in time on her hands and was almost forced face down onto the carpet. He was kneeling behind her, yanking her skirt up again over her hips to her waist!

Even before she could push herself up she felt his strong hands at her right hip. He grabbed the small blue thong and pulled hard; harder. A moment later it broke with a ‘snap' and he yanked the other half down her left leg to her knee, one hand now on her bare back pressing her down to brace herself on her forearms as with his knees he forced hers widely apart. She felt him touch her, seeking the correct point and bent her back, bringing herself up to him, readying herself for his force! An instant later her hands left their bracing grip on her carpet to clamp over her mouth to muffle her shriek!

He was larger than she'd thought, longer than she was prepared for, harder than she'd expected and more brutal, more forceful and demanding than she'd ever imagined! He filled her almost beyond her limits and stayed buried deeply within her for several seconds, letting her get used to him. He filled her almost to the point of pain, but all she felt was delight! When she felt him start to withdraw she clutched him as tightly as she could, not willing to ever let him go!

There were no words for them! He pulled out of her vice-like grip and forced himself into her tightness with such power she was pushed forward and had to grip the carpet to brace herself with one hand, while the other covered another scream of mind-searing passion. He forced himself into her again to fill her completely with a brutal power she'd never conceived; and she gave herself over fully to the experience, to his power within her!

His hands came up under her, cupping her hanging breasts, his fingers teasing her flesh as his hot palms petted her ultra-sensitive nipples, searing her with pleasure! He thrust into her again, her entire body pounded by his force and she thought she would go out of her mind!

The sensations and his astonishing forcefulness, so vastly unexpected, were taking the experience far beyond anything she'd ever known or imagined! There were times for gentleness, times for wild passion, but this was her time for overwhelming power, and she gave herself over ecstatically to the fullest enjoyment of his astonishing force! She cried out again and again as he pounded into her so hard she was pushed inch by inch on her knees along the carpet!

She matched his rhythm, bracing herself and driving back to meet his brutal thrusts, driven forward on her knees by his overwhelming power, meeting him even while lost in the overpowering sensations. His hands on her breasts, his body filling hers almost beyond endurance, so excited her that each brutal thrust was met with a sharp scream of pleasure as her body tried to clutch him into herself, of its own volition not willing to let him go! Even as he slammed into her hard enough to drive her forward on her burning knees, that minor sensation of pain was driven out by the ecstasy that filled her every time his body did!

He had to keep moving up to keep contact with her, but it did not impede his driving force. There was no control in him, no restraint, no ‘mercy'! He had wanted her since the first instant he'd seen her, lain awake for too many nights thinking about her, wondering what was the best way to move on her, that now he would not, could not be denied! Now he had her and there would be no restraint, no thought, nothing but Ziva!

She kept screaming every time he filled her almost beyond endurance, but he was something she was going to do far more than ‘endure'! She was going to relish him, take every bit of his power and his body! The feel of him thrusting so mightily into her, that he drove her along the carpet, drove every thought from her save for the boundless ecstasy of his every brutal thrust, of his filling her almost beyond her endurance as she gave herself completely over to him and in turn took everything he had from him!

His hands on her breasts, cupping and molding her sensitive flesh, his palms tickling her nipples just the way she always loved and had never revealed to him, were bringing her beyond her boiling point, and she thrust back into him harder and harder, trying to communicate with her screams and her body her need, how close she was, how his hands on her breasts were driving her insane, how his long thickness and his rubbing on her sensitive clitoris were –

She shrieked, her body going wild under him as he pressed into her that one final time, holding himself deep within her spasming, clenching channel and as she felt their bodies explode as she clutched him with all her strength, felt him filling her and filling her and …

She screamed over and over, unable to stop, feeling him move to clutch her hips to keep her up against him as her body shook as though she were being electrocuted until everything in the universe was her shrieking orgasm!

After an eternity, the sensations slowed, faded to a point where she could just endure the endless pleasure. He continued to move slightly within her tightness with their every breath, and every movement sent flares of unendurable bliss through her!

She knelt, forearms on the carpet, just trying to keep herself upright with his supporting hands as she gasped desperately, her muscles clutching and releasing him of their own accord, her only sensation such boundless pleasure she had she had no words to describe – and cared nothing for words as she clutched him, reveling in him!

Gasping, feeling her heated passion flowing down her bare legs, she felt him withdraw. She tried to stop him – she never wanted him away from her again, but she barely had the strength to try to hold him in!

She was breathing so hard she could barely tell which labored breath was hers, and which was his. "Tim!" She panted. "That was – wild!"

His hands on her hips, he eased her onto her side and then over on her back. She hadn't been so happy to lie down in years! She lay, eyes closed, just trying to get her breath. "I never imagined –."

She felt his hands on the backs of her knees, raising them and spreading her legs. She looked up, seeing him kneeling above her but coming down to her, wearing the rags to which she'd reduced his clothes, getting between her widely spread thighs. "Tim! No!" She exclaimed in disbelief, looking down her body at him! He couldn't be still so huge, so hard!

He came down almost atop her, and she felt his touch at her most sensitive lips. She tried to raise her hands to ward him off, but they were weak against his hard chest as she felt the head of him slip between her wet labia, sending a flare of ecstasy through her ‘unwilling' body even as she tried to protest! "You can't possibly be ready to go –" she shrieked "– AGAIN!"
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5326