I shot the sheriff, but i did not shoot the deputy by acidburn425
Summary: mistery solved out????
Categories: Other Het Pairings Characters: None
Genre: Drama
Pairing: Kate/OMC
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 947 Read: 1934 Published: 02/16/2006 Updated: 02/16/2006

1. I shot the sheriff, but i did not shoot the deputy by acidburn425

I shot the sheriff, but i did not shoot the deputy by acidburn425
Author's Notes:
mistery solved out????
Chapter 7

I "shot" the sheriff, but I did not shot the deputy…


At NCIS ( late at night )

- Alex was taken to the hospital, I am going there as soon as I talk to Morrow – said Gibbs to Tony.

Tony couldn't make up his mind. At first Gibbs also wanted to get Alexandros, and now was damn concerned. While he was on his way, to Xandros' apartment , Gibbs called Morrow.
What did he tell him – what happened that Gibbs , so suddenly changed his mind ? – Tony was full of thoughts…The only real thing, was that, he almost killed him, by pushing him through this window.

- Gibbs , what the hell is goin on ?
- Not now Tony…- Gibbs was very nervous.
- Now, I almost killed him, and I wanna know…- Tony followed Gibbs to the Abby's lab.
- I'm sorry boss- McGee interrupted. Someone wants to talk to you.

Gibbs entered the investigation room.
There was tall , black man in baseball cup . His hands were shaking…

- I have seen you on crime scene. I did it … she was aiming at me. Maybe I'm drug addict, but I'm not a killer. I did it in self defense…
- Calm down, and tell us exactly what happened – Tony sat down.
- His name is Harold Snow- local junk – McGee brought his files.

- Al right Mr. Snow – Tony continued.
- I was sitting nearby the pier, when this lunatic attacked me shouting, that she wants some dopes. She was in terrible mess. When I told her, that I don't have anything, she drew the gun, screaming that , if I don't give her coke, she will shot me…I was defending myself … Gun fired away…
I really didn't know what to do, so I pushed her car from this pier… I just….

- O.k, just write everything, you just said…- Gibbs told him and walked away.

( at the morgue , Ducky's Lab )


- Ducky, what do you think ?
- Honestly Jethro, she was so stoned, that she was closer to overdose, then any junkie I know. Cause of death was internal bleeding from wound, when Harold shot her.
There is something else, Abby found her fingerprints on Hume's case, and police found Xandros' gun in her trunk.
- Amber was framing him? – Gibbs was trying to solve the puzzle.-I am almost sure, that Alex found out something and Amber was cleaning this mess… She died by accident. I gotta call Kate and go to the hospital – Gibbs grabbed his cell.

( in the lobby )

Elevator door opened and Kate entered the lobby. Despite her promise, right after she left Xandros' apartment, she went to NCIS HQ to archives.
She didn't have any idea, what happened.

- Tony, it's 4 am, what are you doing here ? – she asked surprised.
- I could have ask you same question ? – Tony turned , and Kate noticed that, his shirt was whole covered in blood.
- O my….
- It's not mine – easy . I guess I dealt with the killer .
- What? What have you done?
Scary scenario popped into Kate's head.

- Whose blood is it ? Answer me Dinozzo ? – Kate demanded an answer.

FLASHBACK

- stand back !!!- Kate rushed to the ambulance.
- How is he doctor ? – I'm sorry, senator didn't make it, his state is critical…
- I'm going with you ! – Kate sat in the back of ambulance, holding young man's hand.

At the hospital

- How is he doctor ?
- I am afraid , he is in grave state, plus he fell in coma. Next 12 hours are going to be critical.
We have to deal with broken ribs, internal bleeding and past wounds. If I had his medical record …?
- I know Mr.Phillipousis, I can tell you things you need – Kate went after doctor.

- What's with him? – Abby brought some coffee.
- Very serious. Tony went home?
- Yes, Kate almost killed him, when he told her, what happened…
- I will call him later …

in front of I.C.U


- You suspected him also – huh?! – Kate was watching through the glass at nurse monitoring the equipment.
- yes – Gibbs sighed. You must admit all circumstances were against him… You doubted in him as well …
- yeah , I did …- tear rolled in her eye.
- Why didn't you tell me, about him, at first ? – Gibbs asked.
- I had my reason, bout Amber he told me yesterday. Alex found out bout her by accident . He was looking for something else in the archives. She spotted him talking to Jessica and then to Hume. Killed them both . These 2 agents caught her snooping in Alex's cabinet , so she had to eliminate them as well. Alex suspected her, but couldn't reveal it .
Amber was drug addicted, but she wasn't a regular mole. She has an associate among us.
Alex discovered, that whoever it is, was blackmailing Amber. Not only bout her addiction… Amber was a hooker …high class whore for polictics .

Gibbs suddenly felt like in a bad political thriller, and that feeling was appropriate like hell.

Small pieces started to fill the puzzle.
There was only one more thing , which was bothering Gibbs – what Morrow told him bout Kate and Xandros….and what he found in his files

To be continued
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5328