Drunk? by Sandra
Summary: yeah i suk at these so u no just read it
Categories: DiNozzo/Kate Characters: None
Genre: Drama
Pairing: DiNozzo/Kate
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 455 Read: 2341 Published: 02/20/2006 Updated: 02/20/2006
Story Notes:
Constructive critisizim OK

1. Drunk? by Sandra

Drunk? by Sandra
Author's Notes:
yeah i suk at these so u no just read it
Kate grabbed the beer and acted drunk, she turned to Tony and kissed him compassionately. Tony smiled as he smelt the alchol in her breath Tony grabbed and headed towards the door.
"do ya wanna go somewhere more quiet, my place is just roun the corner?" asked Tony hopefully.Kate nodded nowing that she had to be at least a little drunk to be so willing she giggled and then followed him.
Tony fumbled around and finally got his keys out, Kate waited impatiently. They stumbled into his room and Kate pounced on him kissing him hard and aroung his neck. She looked down and started to undo his shirt butons she fumbled a little but eventually got his shirt off. Tony smiled and then began undoing her shirt he smiled cheekily slowly kissing down her chest as he undid the butons. Kate shiverd and somehow managed to get out "BedROOm" Tony nooded in her neck. They fell back onto the bed, tony grabed her belt and ripped it of and then began at her fly. Slapping tony, Kate grabbed his zip bearly able to get his pants of she giggled feeling his hard come on. Kates pants went flying, She grabbed his shoulder and tensed as he creeped his fingers up her back and started to undo her bra clip.
"Poker dots?" questioned Kate.
"So what, you'll have a poker dot neck sonn with all the hickies im gonna give you", he replied. Kate giggled as she kicked of his boxers, at the sight she saw she tensed and started to breath harder. He pushed down hard smiling as she moaned, Tony kissed around her breast but it was to much for kate and she began to get an orgazim.
"oh Oh TONy TONNNy", Kate screamed. Kate rolled over so that she was on top put Tony pushed back falling onto the floor.
"Ah, Ah my wrist oh oH Tony", gasped Kate.

Next morning Kate moaned from her headache, and then she felt Tony hand and body.
Kate smiled and closed her eyes again but the phone rang. Instinctively she grabbed it
"Yeah?" said Kate casually.
"Kate? is that you WHAT are YOu Doing At TOnys!!" yelled Gibbs. "Nevr mind now, we need you to at work right now!" Kate sat there stunned, she turned and kissed Tony instanely getting a reaction.
"Kate?" said Tony puzzled. "You kissed me, wait were are we?" he looked around and grinned looking at Kate.
"Tony, we have to go, Ok", she said before he could do anything. He leaned foward and kissed her, "If were gonna get there in time we better have this shower together. Kate rolled her eyes but followed him out.
End Notes:
Constructive critisizim OK
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5339