In the Beginning by ILuvKateTodd
Summary: "No it cant be.What the hell did you do to her!".screamed Kate at a mysterious person.
Categories: Other Het Pairings Characters: None
Genre: Action, Crossover, Drama
Pairing: Kate/Other
Warnings: Dark story, Death story
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 976 Read: 3532 Published: 03/30/2006 Updated: 03/30/2006

1. In the Beginning by ILuvKateTodd

2. Family Problems by ILuvKateTodd

In the Beginning by ILuvKateTodd
Author's Notes:
"No it cant be.What the hell did you do to her!".screamed Kate at a mysterious person.
In the beginning

'Caitlin Todds dream Flashback'

Slam.Oh no,daddy's home,thought ten yrear old Caitlin Todd.Her daddy came waltzing in as if he owned the place.He walked into my room and told me to lie down on the bed.I was scared.I didnt know what to do so I just layed down.Two hours later,it was done.He was drunk.I could smell it in his breath.The first night he came in,I was confused.It went on for ages.

'Resume Present'

"AAAAAHHHHH".Kate Todd woke up screaming.She tried to go back to sleep but she couldn't.So she decided to get up and have a shower.She got out and got dressed into a knee length skirt and a pink blowse.After she got dressed,she went into the kitchen and made pancakes.Two hours later,Kate had to go to work.She quickly went into her room,brushed her hair,got all her things then went outside and got into her car and drove to work.When Kate walked into Ncis HQ,she felt the heat of broken airconditioners.It was hotter inside then out.So Kate went outside to a cafe near by and bought:Gibbs a coffee,Chocolate milkshake for Dinozzo,Strawberry milkshake for McGee,Banana Milkshake for ducky,a K-Pow for Abby and a caramel milkshake for herself.When Kate went back to the Bullpen,everyone was there.Abby came bouncing over to Kate and helped her with the drinks.They handed their drinks out when Dinozzo spoke.
"Hey Abby,Thanxs Kate.OOOOhhhhh what happened to you Kate,you look like crap.".said Dinozzo looking Kate up and down.
"Gee thanxs Dinozzo,Thats exactly what everyone women wants to hear first thing int he morning.".said Kate.
"No I didnt mean it that way.".said Dinozzo.
"Its ok Dinozzo,I understand,im just kidding with you.".said Kate in her joking voice and her smirk on her face.
Just then,some strange looking man came waltzing in as he owned the place.

"Hi,Im looking for Caitlin-Jane?".asked the man.
"Yes,Im her.".said Kate with curiosity building in her eyes.
"Hey Honey.".said Mr Todd.
"Dad?No it cant be I told you to never see or talk to me EVER again.".said Kate tearfully.
"Please Caitlin-Jane,honey,I need your help,its about mum.".said Mr Todd.
"Why?What about her?What on earth did you do t her?".asked Kate as anger filled her voice.
"What?me?nothing.Its just well mum was murdered.".replied Mr Todd.
"You have gotta be kidding me.If she was dead wouldnt we know,after all,she is an ex-marine.".replied Kate.
"Yes Kate,we do have the case,I was trying to tell everyone before your dad came walking.So come one everyone,grab your gear and lets head off.".said Gibbs as he and everyone else grabbed their gear.

When they got to Kate's old house,they seen Mrs Todd liening on the ground with two gun-shots to the middle of her forehead and her underpants were down to her ankles and her shirt and skirt were ripped open.Kate turned her head away and walked up the stairs to her old bedroom.In her old bedroom,there was all her old stuff,bed,wardrobe,dolls housse ect.Kate went back down stairs to do her work.It was really hard to do her work when she knew her mum had died in pain.Just then,a strong arm came on to her shoulder.Kate turned around to come face-to-face with a handsome man.
"Hey can you please leave her alone,she doesnt deserve this.".said the man.
"I know she doesnt deserve this but Im one of the ones who's going to find her murderer and Im a very grieving daughter.".stated Kate.
"Kate is that you?".asked the man.
"Yes Nathan its me.".said Kate.
"Are you serious?".stated Nathan.
"Yes Nathan it's me.".said Kate as she walked into the basement.Suddenly a scream came from down in the basement.Kate came running up with something in her hand.
"What the hell are these?".screamed Kate at her father.
Family Problems by ILuvKateTodd
"Wha the hell are these?".asked Kate holding up a set of handcuffs.
"There,there for my movies.".said Mr Todd.
"BULL SHIT".screamed Kate at her father.
"Caitlin-Jane Elizabeth Todd, dont you start with me yoiung ladie.".said Mr Todd.
"Im NOT starting anything Dad,Im finishing something.You hurt me all those years ago,over and over again,I finally forgot about it.But when you came back,you made me remember it again.When you use to rape me.Over and over again.Well father guess what?I ahte you,I always will and I always do.".said Kate walking out of the house and jumping into the truck.On the way back to HQ,everyone was very quiet.You could of heard a mouse squeek it was that quiet.When they got to ncis HQ,Kate grabbed the evidence and ran down to the labs to see Abby.Abby seen Kate running in crying.
"Hey Katie,whats wrong?".asked Abby hugging Kate.
"Mmmmmyyy,IIIIIII,I confronted my dad."said Kate finally.
"Woohoo,go Kate.Wait is that a good thing?".asked Abby with a confused look.
"It's bad because evreyone heard me and now their acting weird.It totally SUX.".said Kate.
"Oh Honey.You have to face your father,face your collegues and face the death of your mum.Gosh,its hard on you.".said Abby as she gave Kate a hug.
"yeah,I have something to ask you.".said Kate happily.
"Yeah what?'.asked Abby.
"Well,Im getting married and I want you t be my brides maide.".said Kate.
"What?Are you serious?".asked Abby.
"Of course.Id be crazy if I didnt ask my bestie to be my brides maide,Gosh,do you think Im that dumb?".
"Of course not.Id love to be.".said Abby jumping up and down and screaming.
"Well Im so sorry,but I have to go.So Ill see you later when you come up,so bye.".said Kate as she kissed Abby on the cheek and left.
Kate went upstairs to find everyone looking at her.Ducky was there aswell.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5355