On the Director's Carpet by Phantom69781
Summary: Director Shepherd and Special Agent Gibbs have butted heads once too often on who is in charge. Now they finally settle who's on top!
Categories: Other Het Pairings Characters: None
Genre: Established relationship, PWP - Plot, What Plot?
Pairing: Gibbs/Other
Warnings: Rape
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3580 Read: 4574 Published: 03/13/2006 Updated: 03/13/2006

1. On the Director\'s Carpet by Phantom69781

On the Director\'s Carpet by Phantom69781
Author's Notes:
Director Shepherd and Special Agent Gibbs have butted heads once too often on who is in charge. Now they finally settle who's on top!
Disclaimer: NCIS and all related properties are copyright Belisarius Productions. No infringement is intended. I make no money from this project, and I do not own or control anything!
Rating: M or NCis-17
Warnings: Nudity, explicit language and all the sex she can handle!
Tag Line: Director Jennifer Shepherd and Special Agent Leroy Gibbs have butted heads once too often over who's in charge. Now they finally settle who's on top!

On the Director's Carpet
By Phantom69781

When Leroy Gibbs strode into the Squad Room he did not make it as far as his desk when Ziva David called to him. "Director Shepherd wants to see you in her office right away." Without breaking stride, Gibbs veered toward the stairs. It was nearly 1630 hours; most of the staff was discreetly gearing up to go home.
But Special Agent Leroy Gibbs and Director Shepherd had long since stopped punching clocks. That had stopped when their new duties had begun, and there were times when it was less than pleasant. This was one of those times.
As he started up the stairs to the upper level catwalk, he called back: "Thanks, Ziva. If I don't survive this; you're in charge."
Not looking at his team, he could still see them out of the corner of his eye, enough to enjoy the contrasting expressions on David and DiNozzo's faces, the distress displayed in the latter due to the fact that Gibbs so seldom made jokes that the man believed him. Gibbs held his smile, knowing he needed every moment of pleasure to fortify him for the encounter to come.

x

When he arrived at the Director's outer office Cynthia Sumner, Shepherd's assistant, activated the intercom even while waving him in. "Special Agent Gibbs has arrived, Director."
‘This is bad.' Gibbs mused. It was one thing for him to barrel past her on his own; quite another to be given such right-of-way. That Shepherd was expecting him so precipitously was a bad sign.
He frequently pushed the limit with his former partner – he always had since she had taken over Directorship of the Agency. They had a long history together, both professionally and ‘privately', but it was suddenly beginning to look like his long standing luck was going to run out.

x

When he opened the door and stepped into the office, easily half the size of the entire Squad Room downstairs, Shepherd stood up from her desk and was already on her way around it before he was halfway into the room. He did not need to see the fire in her eyes to know that she was primed for a confrontation.
Well, if that was what she wanted; he was game.
"Special Agent Gibbs." Whoa. It was a very bad sign indeed when she addressed him in formal terms in privacy. He wondered briefly whether his ‘assignment' of Ziva David as his successor was not prophetic.
They were standing before her desk, and he could look down at her, her long fiery red hair framing a face that was already growing redder shade by shade, and her blue eyes blazed with incendiary fury. "Did I or did I not tell you yesterday that any dealings with the TTF are to be handled out of this office?"
"You did." He admitted, deciding that agreeing with her was the best course.
"Then why did I just hear from their Director that you were consulting with one of their Agents on the Palmer case?"
"Palmer is our chief suspect in the -."
"Palmer is their chief suspect in an investigation into IRA grass-root monies coming out of Washington. Those monies are being used to purchase weapons in Ireland, and that is out of our jurisdiction! The TTF has made it perfectly clear – and I am again making it perfectly clear to you – that we are to keep our hands off of this issue!"
Gibbs knew he could tell her that the consultation she referred to had the result of bringing both Agencies valuable coordinated information on the activities of a very dangerous individual; that without the conference neither side could hope for progress in time; that he had said all this in the e-mail report he had put into her e-mailbox three hours ago; but all it would have done would be to prolong the argument.
She would find the report in time and all would be well. Right now, the best thing for him to say was: "You're right. I apologize. It won't happen again."

x

She blinked, the fire going out, washed away by surprise. Leroy Jethro Gibbs never backed down on anything! What was he doing?
She had been all set for a firefight, the next round being that she was in charge; that he had ignored the chain of command too often, even if his ‘gut hunches' did turn out to be most frequently right; that he had made her look bad too often and that if he ever did an end run around her again …
But he had left her unable to say it.
Damn him!
"Well then," she temporized, "if we're clear on that, I guess there's nothing more to say."
"I guess not." He was still being infuriatingly agreeable.
"Good. Because I have had it with your ‘spontaneity'."
"I always thought you liked spontaneity."
"Not from you. The next time you do this, I am going to have you in irons!"
"Frankly, Jenny, I have a much better idea!"
"And what is that?"

x

With his right hand he clasped her right shoulder and spun her toward her own desk, bending her over it and grabbing her right wrist, pulling it behind her back. Too startled at first to protest, she cried out in surprise as the warm steel of his handcuff encased her wrist. "Jethro! What the hell are you doing?" She tried to get up but he had his hips pressed against her ass, his body pinning her to the desk and his hand pressing her down as he captured her left arm and pulled it back, sealing her left wrist into the trap! "Jethro!"
Clutching her shoulders, he pulled her back up and moved back far enough to turn her to face him. "What the hell are you doing?" She repeated.
"Being ‘spontaneous'." Slipping his hands under her trapped arms, he pulled her close and his lips came down on hers.
The kiss was shockingly passionate and, trapped in his arms, she could not struggle. Then she felt his hips again pressing hers, trapping her against the edge of the desk; and she felt the clear evidence of his arousal!
Her cries were muffled by his mouth. She was certain Cynthia, at her desk outside, could hear nothing of her distress! He held her tightly in his arms, her struggles doing nothing but moving her full breasts against his chest and her hips wiggling against his –
But then, once the initial shock had passed, she started to remember things – a lot of things – about him, about them, about Paris, about –
His lips on hers started feeling better by the moment, and his body; particularly one special part; pressed against her was starting to do things to her that were not entirely unpleasant.
He brought his hands forward, his hips still trapping her rounded bottom pressed tightly to her desk, his arousal pressing against her vulva, and he started unbuttoning her jacket! Frustrated, she pulled uselessly at the cuffs restraining her; knowing it was hopeless but unable to stop herself. She had to get free, had to stop him from –
He pushed the jacket off her shoulders and down her arms to tangle about her cuffed wrists. She could barely breathe, her breaths coming in increasingly rapid gasps as he kept kissing her, and she started to feel a growing response of her own to his force. Her cries of protest changed against her will to tiny cries of mounting passion. She had no ‘choice' but to open her mouth to his, receiving and dueling with his tongue.

x

His hands started opening the buttons on her blouse and she cried out in outraged fury into his mouth even while inching back slightly to give his hands room to work! Her breasts were increasingly sensitive, experiencing the full force of every movement of his hands on her buttons, and against his pinning hips and hard force she felt her own moist response growing, her body responding in increasing heat even as he got her blouse open, pushing it down her arms to join her jacket in trapping her.
She pulled her mouth from his with a breath that came as an impassioned groan, and leaned away gasping for breath, her chest heaving. It also had the advantage of pressing her hips more firmly against his!
Unable to escape, she was his helpless captive as she watched his hot hands close upon her heaving breasts, covering her white bra. He gently caressed her through the thin material, and she could not help but cry out from the flare of sensation that assailed her! She tried to keep quiet, not wanting to attract the attention of Cynthia, seated right outside.
"Jeth-!" She gasped, and when he shifted his hips, moving himself against her, she had to bite her lip to keep from alerting the woman outside!
He kept fondling her breasts through her bra, and she was starting to wish she had never worn one! She wanted to tell him to remove it, to feel his bare hands against her sensitive breasts, but could not. She was his captive! He was molesting her; raping her! She certainly could not aid in her own violation!
Holding his body close to hers for a moment, he reached behind her, searching for something on her desk. When he pulled away again, she was astounded to see him holding a pair of sharp scissors in his hand.
Sudden fright stole her breath, but it was a delicious terror she could not protest when he brought the sharp implement to her left breast and carefully start to cut along the frame. She stared, speechless in astonishment as he carefully cut away the cup of her bra, leaving only the more durable framing material, baring her breast. He cut around and under, and when he was done she stared at her bare breast framed by the white straps, and the flimsy cup material in his hand.
He kept his hips pressed to hers, the firm force of his aroused flesh pressing against her as he started on her right cup as she stared in disbelief, watching him bare her as if opening a present! When he was done, he put the scissors on the desk behind her.
"A souvenir." He told her, putting the two pieces of white material into his pocket.

x

Jenny was so astonished she could not protest as he put his arms about her and pulled her close, this time her bare breasts pressing against his jacket and hard chest beneath. She could not evade his kiss; or his right hand when he brought it forward a few seconds later to start petting her left breast. She moaned softly into his mouth at the flare of sensation that surged through her! His fingers stroked her sensitive nipple, already a spiked point of lust and she groaned, feeling the burning, mounting wetness between her legs readying her for whatever he intended to do to her!
His other hand reached down to the waistband of her skirt, unbuttoning it and pulling down the zipper behind her. He pulled her away from the desk, and she felt the protecting material slither down her legs to pool about her feet.
She sobbed into his mouth at the loss of her last defense even as her vagina grew even moister, the hot wetness soaking her panties.
He pulled away a moment, and started on the buttons of his jacket, pulling it open and drawing it from his body, placing it on the desk behind her. She stared, helpless, as he drew off his tie and then started opening the buttons on his white shirt.
"Jethro!" She gasped, her voice flooded with terror as she stared, helplessly watching his slow unveiling. "Think about what you're doing!"
"I have." He assured her, pealing off the shirt and putting it behind her. She strained at the metal cuffs encasing her wrists, frustrated. She wanted her hands free, wanted to touch him, wanted to rip the tee shirt he was wearing into ribbons! "For months!" He pulled his white t-shirt out of his pants and up over his head as she gasped in fright!
"Jethro!" She pleaded, drawing back, trying to escape from his reaching hands as they closed on her full, bare heaving breasts, leaning away back onto the desk in a desperate effort to escape him, feeling his hardness increase its pressure on her thrusting hips. Protected now only by a thin pair of tiny panties, she was helpless to escape his pressing lust!
His hands caressed her breasts, teasing her hard nipples, and she almost cried from the wild sensations! He leaned forward, his hot mouth closing about her left nipple and she cried out in helpless distress, "Jethro! No! Please!"; feeling the wondrous sensation even as she thrust her chest up to meet his lips.
His right hand came down even as his left assaulted her right breast and, while he licked and sucked her left nipple his hand fumbled with the latch of his belt, pulling it free, opening his pants and letting them drop.
Jenny groaned, crying out in distress, knowing her rape was imminent and bitterly sorry to have missed the unveiling! "Please!" She sobbed brokenly, her chest heaving with her cries as his lips continued sucking her nipple, driving her out of her mind! "Please, Jethro! Don't do this! Don't rape me!"
He came off her for a moment, and reached for the discarded scissors. "No, Jethro! Don't!" She cried in quiet horror, knowing what he planned!
She tried to sit up, but could not prevent him from slipping the scissors into the band at her left hip and slicing through her panties. She felt them break away, now clinging uselessly to her right leg and completely exposing her to him. She felt the sudden coolness of air touch her heated vulva, her moist flesh responding ‘against' her will even as he pushed her back onto the desk, just her hips hanging over the edge. He grasped her legs behind her knees and lifted them, laying her back further. She held herself propped up on her elbows, keeping sight of him.
"No, Jethro!" She gasped in fright as he held her legs up and she felt him touch the burning wet folds of her labia. "Please, Jethro!" She begged as she felt him press into her. "This is rape, Jethro! Rape!" She cried quietly so she would not alert Cynthia as she felt his head press into her tightness. She wiggled her hips in a desperate effort to evade him as she shifted upward to admit him. "Please – don't rape me!" Propped up to watch him, she cried softly as she felt him push, and half of him invaded her! She felt his hot shaft spreading her and tightened herself about him. "I won't let you!" She fought his force, but his leverage gained him another inch despite her desperate tightening! She felt him gather his strength, prepare himself. "No! It's rape!" She gasped. "Please, don't! JethROW" She could barely bite back the shriek as he filled her, but it still sounded loud in her own ears!
She bit her lip, grimacing in pleasure she would never admit as he filled her deeply! She raised her own legs even higher and wiggled her hips, clutching her muscles about him in a vain effort to dislodge him, squeezing him, desperately trying to force him out. He withdrew about half way and she cried out against clamped lips as he stuffed her, overwhelming her clenching strength with his own force!
His hands covered her heaving breasts, feeling their hot firmness as he invaded her again, reveling in her hot tightness as she cried out, tiny groans of pleasure she could not disguise as he filled her over and over again. He thrust hard, so hard she fell ovv her elbows, laying back on the desk. "OW!" She cried! "Please, Jethro! Let me up! It hurts!"
She was lying on her cuffed wrists. "It hurts!" She cried, putting all her real pain into the plea.

x

He reached around her and pulled her up so she was sitting on the edge of the desk, her soft lips spread open to his hardness. He looked down seeing her soft, completely shaved labia bare about his thick shaft, and now he thrust upward into her as she sat open to him, helpless before his onslaught! She struggled uselessly, unable to stop his hard crotch ‘ramming' over and over again upward into her soft labia, straining against the cuffs that held her helpless before him. She gasped loudly as he thrust upward, filling her.
She was almost off the desk, riding him as he thrust upward into her over and over, kept off her feet by his force. Every time he filled her she cried out in mounting passion, her moist response boiling about him. Unable to touch the floor, she wrapped her feet about his legs, the effort only pulling her closer to him, opening herself to him, allowing him to full her more deeply. She couldn't cover her mouth to muffle her mounting cries. His lips covered hers, smothering her near screams.
His hands came up her body to her heaving breasts, but were momentarily blocked by the remaining frame of her bra. "It's in the way." He muttered.
"Take it off!" She gasped. He reached behind her. "Front!" She gasped, even while tightening herself around him, holding him tightly in place.
He fumbled for the latch, but they were so close he could not see the tiny hooks. He could not push the material up over her full breasts without it hurting her. "Can't get it!" He muttered, frustrated.
"Why don't I give you a hand?"

x

There was a clatter of metal onto the desk behind her and she reached forward with both hands, her fingers expertly releasing the tiny clasps as he hesitated, astonished.
His legs trapped by hers, he could not stop her as she clenched him even more tightly within her and launched herself off the desk, both their bodies landing hard on the floor with a loud thump, Jenny sitting upon him. The shaft held tightly within her drove hard, deeply into her and this time she screamed shrilly as it filled her to the limit of the endurance of her pleasure, just a fraction below pain.
Taking advantage of his surprise, she ripped the fragment of her bra off and caught his hands, rapidly circling and clinching it tightly about his wrists even before the door flew open!

x

Cynthia Sumner, frightened by the fall of what could only be a heavy body coupled with a bloodcurdling shriek ripping through the door of her boss' office, had leapt out of her chair and run across the outer room. She knew only Special Agent Gibbs was inside with her and had no idea what she was going to encounter when she flung the door open.
Whatever horrors she had imagined, this was not one of them!
Special Agent Gibbs was indeed the only one in the room with her, and he was presently lying on the floor, naked except for his pants bunched around his ankles. Seated upon him, seated upon a very particular part of him, was an equally naked Jennifer Shepherd! Her fiery red hair was disheveled and her hands were clutching Gibbs' forearms; his wrists encased in what looked like Jennifer's bra!
Neither of them moved as they stared at her.
"Dir…" was about as far as she was able to get.
"You can leave early, Cynthia." Jennifer told her in what would have been a normal voice if she were not panting, her breasts heaving as she gasped. "I won't need you any more this evening."
"Yes, Director." She agreed, just beginning to recover. "I can see you're on top of things."
She shut the door and tried as hard as she could to erase the image from her mind!
She knew she never, ever would.

x

"Now, Jethro Gibbs!" Jenny gasped, using her leverage to force his bound hands over his head and wiggling her hips upon him, feeling him still filling her to her limit. She tightened herself about him as forcefully as she could and raised herself up almost all the way off him, pulling at him until his head was just trapped between her lips, then she forced herself down, using her weight to take him inch by inch into her tightness as he groaned, his wide eyes almost bulging from his head as she pressed herself down upon him, slowly filling herself even beyond her own limit! "We'll see how you like it!"
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5386