Must be the clouds in my eyes chapter 1 by azivadiva22
Summary: Ziva and Tony have been dating for months with everything going swimmingly. The whole crew knows, and think it is great. Abby and Ziva are almost the best of friends. Tony and Ziva are ready to commit….but…..
Categories: Gen, Other Het Pairings Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Jenny Shephard, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Drama, Established relationship, Romance
Pairing: Abby/McGee, DiNozzo/Ziva
Warnings: Disturbing imaginery
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 4950 Read: 7591 Published: 03/12/2007 Updated: 03/18/2006
Story Notes:
With the exception of some characters..(I can’t write who they are now. now can I!) I do not own them nor the show. This story is just for some simple closure since there is a severe lack of Ziva stories! Reviews are encouraged

1. Must be the clouds in my eyes chapter 1 by azivadiva22

2. Must be the clouds in my eyes chapter 1 by azivadiva22

3. Must be the clouds in my eyes..3 by azivadiva22

4. must be the clouds in my eyes 4 by azivadiva22

5. must be the clouds in my eyes by azivadiva22

6. must be the cluds in my eyes by azivadiva22

7. must be the clouds in my eyes by azivadiva22

8. must be the clouds in my eyes 8 by azivadiva22

9. must be the clouds in my eyes 9 by azivadiva22

10. must be the clouds in my eyes by azivadiva22

11. 11 by azivadiva22

Must be the clouds in my eyes chapter 1 by azivadiva22
Author's Notes:
Ziva and Tony have been dating for months with everything going swimmingly. The whole crew knows, and think it is great. Abby and Ziva are almost the best of friends. Tony and Ziva are ready to commit….but…..
"Tony, Where the hell are my damned pants?" Ziva yells. Tony looks over at his alarm clock and reads ‘4 am'. "Great" he mumbles. He sits up abruptly to notice a severely agitated Ziva. "Dinozzo, are you going to help or do I have to hit you?". Tony, still have asleep smiles to himself at the thought of being spanked by Ziva. "And no, not in the good way" Ziva says wiping the smug look off Tony's face. "OK, but why do you have to go so soon? Everyone knows about us…so just hang around for a bit" Tony says whilst Ziva is still searching for her pants. "It's not that, i…err" Ziva begins to say but then falls to the ground. "Ziva" Tony jumps straight out of bed to catch Ziva. "Ziva, Ziva honey are you ok?" Ziva tries to stand herself back up unsuccessfully. "I'm fine I'm just…" Ziva manages to scramble up and stagger to the bathroom…in which she slams the door and begins to vomit.
End Notes:
With the exception of some characters..(I can’t write who they are now. now can I!) I do not own them nor the show. This story is just for some simple closure since there is a severe lack of Ziva stories! Reviews are encouraged
Must be the clouds in my eyes chapter 1 by azivadiva22
Ziva emerges from the bathroom with a green tinge in her skin. "I'm fine Tony..it must have been the fish" she lied. "The fish? C'mon Ziva…even I can lie better…now what is the matter with you? And why were you in such a rush to leave?" Tony asked firmly. Ziva picks up her newly found pants and puts them on. "You know what? I don't have to answer to you…if I say it was the fish IT WAS THE GODDAMN FISH!" Tony sits down on his bed surprised by the outburst. "Besides…I have places to be" She slams the door after finishing the sentence. Tony sits there, still shocked. "Places to be at 4?" he thinks to himself.

Ziva walks into her apartment still looking quite green. She knew what it was that was making her sick (in fact, by now I think we all do!) so she pulls out a pregnancy test and reads the box. "Better make sure" she mumbles. She takes the test and waits the agonizing 5 minutes. "Oh, boob" She says collapsing onto the floor…just because of the revelation. "What will I do?"

At the office, Gibbs walks in to see Ziva already at work her desk. "Officer David…" before he can finish, she cuts him off. "I have a ton of paperwork to catch up on..i thought I would get in early. "Actually what I was going to say was you look terrible" "Why thank you Gibbs, every woman loves to be told that..but I am not going home. "Fair enough, hey, would you take this down to Abs? she's been here all night?" "Sure" Ziva says as she takes the oversized Caff-pow.

"Whoa…err nice skin tone, David" The goth forensic scientist teases. "I've heard it already, Abby" Ziva snips back. "Umm ok…so….how was your night with to-ny" Abby sings. " It was fine, thank you. Here, Gibbs told me to give this to you." Ziva says handing her the drink. "So what did you get up to last night, or shall I say this morning?" Abby questions. "I don't really want to talk about it" Ziva says drably. Abby studies her facial expressions and smiles triumphantly. "Oh my God, how far along are you??" Abby says excitedly. "What…what are you talking about?" Ziva says trying to play dumb. "David, I am a scientist I know these things!. Ziva suddenly begins to cry and Abby hugs her. "What am I going to do? Everything is so wonderful..I don't want to ruin things..especially for Tony. "Hey…Tony is a decent guy. Sure he acts like a baby sometimes. But he will stick with you. Now, when is your first doctors appointment?" Abby asks. "I don't know…I only found out today..well I had guessed it but today was when it was confirmed". "Well make an appointment, David!! I will come with you" Abby says happily. "Thanks, Abs. You're a real Gal" Ziva says. "Pal?" Abby asks. "Whatever" Ziva mumbles…smiling at her stupidity.
End Notes:
With the exception of some characters..(I can’t write who they are now. now can I!) I do not own them nor the show. This story is just for some simple closure since there is a severe lack of Ziva stories! Reviews are encouraged
Must be the clouds in my eyes..3 by azivadiva22
Tony walks into the office at around 7 obviously still shocked from Ziva. "What's the matter, Tony? You look like you've seen a ghost. Tony slams his bag down and sits at his desk. "You know McGee, I just don't understand women". McGee seeing how distressed Tony is, decides not to make a smart comment. "Why?" is all he manages to ask. "Oh, just Ziva…threw a hissy. A major hissy this morning. "Yeah, she's down in the lab with Abby. She doesn't look so good" Tony comments. "I know. She was really sick this morning. I'm worried" McGee stands with a surprised expression shocked at Tony's ability to show sympathy. He was about to talk when Gibbs streams straight past him. "McGee,get the car, were going to see Petty Officer Fergus' wife" is all he says whilst getting his gun.. "On it Boss, but shouldn't some get Ziva?" McGee says. "And what about me Boss" Tony asks. "Tony, you are to accompany Officer David on her mission today, understand?" Tony nods and heads down to the lab.
"What's going on Boss?" McGee asks Gibbs. "Agent Dinozzo knocked Ziva up" Gibbs says smiling uncharacteristically. "Wha…what?? Officer David?" McGee asks. "As far as we know..just the one" Gibbs says walking away with McGee tailing him closely.

Tony goes down to the lab to see Abby and Ziva headed towards the parking lot. "Hey ladies..mind if I tag along?" Abby nods leaving a bewildered Ziva. "What's going on? How does he know?" Ziva asks. "Know what?" Asks back. "Well, Tony, I am driving you to the hospital so you can join Ziva with her appointment." Abby says plainly arriving at the car. "For what?" Tony asks. "Tony…I'm pregnant. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner..and I am sorry for my behavior this morning. But please stay Tony. Please come with me" Ziva says crying. Abby is just in the car listening to music to give the two privacy. "Tony, Say something" Ziva begs. Tony stands there semi shocked but then eventually talks. "I…don't know what to say. This is amazing" Tony says happily. "So..you really are OK with this?" Ziva asks smiling for the first time that day. Tony didn't answer, and just grabbed Ziva and kissed her. Abby was in the car watching and smiling.

They soon arrived at the hospital and Tony and Ziva get out of the car. "You're not coming ,Abs?" Ziva asks. "Nah, maybe next time" is all she says before driving off. "You ready?" She asks him. He then grabs her hand an answers "Yes."

They go into the doctors office and sit down in front of the doctor. "Hi, I am Dr. Aves but you can just call me Julia" the doctor politely says. "Now I am just going to run a few test. That shouldn't take very long. The couple nod as the doctor takes some of Ziva's blood. "O.K so we'll just go over to do the ultra sound. Follow me please". They all walk over and Ziva is instructed to lie down and lift the bottom of her shirt up. The doctor puts the gel on Ziva's still flat abdomen and then starts the scan. "See, theres the baby's heartbeat" is the first thing she says whilst pointing at the screen. "Wow..how big is it? And how pregnant am I??. The doctor chuckles and replies "your baby is about 3cm big since you are 8 weeks pregnant". "8 weeks? That long?" Tony asked. Ziva just looked back at the screen, pretending not to here Tony's question. "Would you like photos?" Julia asked. "Yes,please" they both replied in unison. A couple of minutes later, Tony and Ziva were leaving the building, raving about what they had just seen.

Tony couldn't stop staring at the photograph. "Our baby, that's our baby!" he said many times. Ziva looked up. "Tony, when we are able to, do you want to know what the baby is?". "No. I mean..if you want to that's fine…but I would like a complete surprise" Tony said. Ziva smiled as they wlked hand in hand into Abbys car.
End Notes:
With the exception of some characters..(I can’t write who they are now. now can I!) I do not own them nor the show. This story is just for some simple closure since there is a severe lack of Ziva stories! Reviews are encouraged
must be the clouds in my eyes 4 by azivadiva22
Author's Notes:
: Ziva and Tony have been dating for months with everything going swimmingly. The whole crew knows, and thinks it is great. Abby and Ziva are almost the best of friends. Tony and Ziva are ready to commit….but…..
The three agents walked back into there office with McGee already starting with questions. Abby happily answered them all whilst walking him down to her lab. "Abs, gonna need those samples before 2" Gibbs called out. "On it, Boss" she yelled back. Gibbs sat Ziva and Tony down. "Listen, I know you too are somewhat of an item and that Ziva is pregnant" Gibbs said as Tony and Ziva looked at each other nervously. "And obviously I know being pregnant will affect your work. How are you feeling?" Gibbs asked. Ziva and Tony, both a little shocked, once again, looked at each other before Ziva replied back "I am fine,". "Good. Dinozzo, were heading out again. Go get McGee. And Ziva, you've got that paperwork to get to." "But Gibbs, I feel better!" Ziva protested like a little kid. "No buts, your pregnant now so get used to the paperwork." Ziva slumped back into her chair. "Bye sweetie" Tony said kissing Ziva on the forhead and leaving. Ziva sighed pulling out some sheets.

Down in the lab, Abby was raving on about babies. "Oh McGee, they will have a cute baby..only 7 more months to go!". "Yeah, it's pretty great,ey?" McGee said fiddling with the computer. "Listen Abs, can we talk?" Abby looked up almost shattered. "McGee, first rule of relationships..never start a sentence with can we talk! Oh my god, are we breaking up?" Abby said, almost in tears. "No, no! I'm sorry! Dumb choice of words" McGee replied smacking his head. Abby sighed, smiling afterwards. "No ..its just, well with Ziva and Tony.." "OH My God, you wanna have a baby? Oh McGee! I was thinking the same thing!" they both smiled and then hugged. "I love you Abigail Sciuto." McGee said. "And I wanna make babies with you, McGee" Abby replied. The both had started to kiss when Tony arrived at the door.
"Err, sorry to interrupt" Tony said uncomfortably. "Oh Tony, that's err…that's…" McGee stammered. "It's OK, probie" Is what ?Tony replied. "We need to go. There are some more leads to the Fergus case we need to follow up". "Ok, be right up" McGee said with Tony leaving. "So, it's decided?" Abby asked. "Yes it is..we gonna try for a baby!" McGee said happily.
End Notes:
With the exception of some characters..(I can’t write who they are now. now can I!) I do not own them nor the show. This story is just for some simple closure since there is a severe lack of Ziva stories! Reviews are encouraged
must be the clouds in my eyes by azivadiva22
Author's Notes:
Ziva and Tony have been dating for months with everything going swimmingly. The whole crew knows, and thinks it is great. Abby and Ziva are almost the best of friends. Tony and Ziva are ready to commit….but…..
( 2 months later, Tony and Ziva are now living together)

Ziva is sitting on her couch, waiting for Abby to take her to the hospital for her next ultrasound when there is a knock on the door. "David, get your ironically small ass out here!" Abby says, not hiding her excited. "Coming" Ziva called back, looking down at her ass, contently. She gives herself a happy smile then moves out the door.

"I'm so happy for you! I can't wait…I bet it's a boy!" Abby says, talking to fast. "Why so?" Ziva askes. "Well, it's a longer process in creating a girl, and lets face it, since Dinozzo is one of the laziest people I know, he probably chose the easy way!". Ziva chuckled at the comment as they arrived at the hospital.

"OK miss David, you know the drill" Dr. Aves told Ziva. Ziva climbed up onto the bed and lifted up her top, revealing a slightly swollen stomach. "Yes, Everything is going perfectly. Would you like to know the sex?" Julia said. "Yes, YES!!" Abby said excitedly. "Yes, please, doctor" Ziva said, looking over at Abby. "Well, you are expecting a healthy baby boy" The Dr. said. "I knew it!" Abby screamed. Ziva just laid there, happy that everything was going OK. "Here are some more photos" Julia said, handing Ziva the 3D images of her son. "Thank you" Ziva said, taking the photos and leaving.

"Wow, this is so cool" Abby said. "I know..it is amazing. I just wish Tony could have been here" Ziva said, sounding slightly disappointed. "I know, sweetie. But Gibbs said it was extremely important that he had to go today."Abby said, putting her arm around Ziva. "Yeah. Oh well. At least everything is T.K.O" Abby giggled. "A.O.K?" "Yes, well you know what I mean!" Ziva said.

Later that night, Ziva was preparing dinner when Tony walked with the door. "Hey, sugar pie" Tony said wrapping his arms around her expanding stomach. "Hey, salty loins" Ziva replied back in all seriousness. Tony laughed, but didn't mention to her how wrong her ‘compliment' was. "How did it all go today? I am so sorry I couldn't be there" Tony said. "Oh , that's fine, There are some photos on the table. It was amazing, Tony. We have a healthy baby.." Ziva said. "Uh. Uh, don't wanna here the end" Tony said, mockingly covering his ears. "Of course I wasn't gonna say anything!" Ziva said. "But I was thinking today. What names do you like?". "Oh, I hadn't thought about that yet" he said. "Well, there is still plenty of time. But I was thinking..ok now please I don't know how you will react.." Ziva started "Why? Too what?" Tony said. "Well, maybe if we have a girl, one of her names could be Caitlin" Ziva said..unsure of what she would hear from Tony. "Because I know how much she meant to you.." Ziva started but was cut off by Tony's lips on hers. "Thank you." Is all he said before going to take a shower. Ziva was happy with this, but also a little down that she had gotten his hopes up for a daughter named Kate. "Oh,well, little one, I have no doubt he will love you just as much" she said rubbing her stomach.
End Notes:
With the exception of some characters..(I can’t write who they are now. now can I!) I do not own them nor the show. This story is just for some simple closure since there is a severe lack of Ziva stories! Reviews are encouraged
must be the cluds in my eyes by azivadiva22
Author's Notes:
Ziva and Tony have been dating for months with everything going swimmingly. The whole crew knows, and thinks it is great. Abby and Ziva are almost the best of friends. Tony and Ziva are ready to commit….but…..
(5 months later,the Fergus case still hasn't been solved. But more importantly, Ziva and Tony are still together as are Abby and McGee)

Ziva sat down on the stool in Abby's lab, uncomfortably. "Damn, STUPID CHAIR!" she yelled before breaking down into sobs. "Why ant I just find one that's comfortable?" she cried as Abby hugged her. "Oh, don't worry sweetie. McGee will go get you a nice chair" Abby said, consoling the sobbing woman. "Thanks, Abby" Ziva said wiping the tears from her eyes. McGee returned soon later, with a bigger chair for the 8 months pregnant beauty. "WHAT DO YOU CALL THIS? THIS CHAIR IS FOR HIPPO'S! AM I A HIPPO, PROBIE?" Ziva screamed. McGee nervously apologized and pulled Abby out of the room for a moment. "Whoa…moodswing! But why does she hate me and not you?" He said. "I HEARD THAT, BUTTHEAD!" Ziva yelled. McGee sighed, then pulled Abby into the elevator. "Have you seen Tony today?" he asked. "No, why? I thought he was with you" Abby asked before the elevator doors opened. Ziva was now standing in front of them. "Who's missing?" she asked. "Oh, just a client, Ziva. Don't worry about it." McGee cleverly lied. Ziva went and sat back down. "Abs, you look after her. I'm going to go find Tony". Abby nodded, then kissed McGee and left.

"McGee, where's Dinozzo?" Gibbs asked walking to his desk. "I..err. We don't know boss." "Well find him. Were out of her at 3 ..got a new lead on the scumbag that killed Fergus. I'm err going to lunch" Gibbs said then left. McGee thought Gibbs was up to something, but then shook his head. "Where are you Tony?". McGee was walking out to his car, when he spotted Tony sitting on a bench near the road outside the NCIS building. "Tony, where the hell have you been?" "Relax probie, just needed some time to clear my head. I'll be in soon" McGee nodded then went back inside to tell Abby that he had found Tony.

Tony sat there a little longer and said to himself "Oh Kate, what do I do?"
End Notes:
With the exception of some characters..(I can’t write who they are now. now can I!) I do not own them nor the show. This story is just for some simple closure since there is a severe lack of Ziva stories! Reviews are encouraged
must be the clouds in my eyes by azivadiva22
Author's Notes:
Ziva and Tony have been dating for months with everything going swimmingly. The whole crew knows, and thinks it is great. Abby and Ziva are almost the best of friends. Tony and Ziva are ready to commit….but
(Just over a month later…Ziva is nearly ready to pop!)

Ziva was lying down on the couch, watching re-runs of Alias. "Stupid girl, anyone could see that is not how you….Tony, you're home!". Tony barely looked up at her, but said hello as politely as he could. He then went to take a shower, leaving a curious Ziva.

"Honey, I'm going out. I should be back around 11 maybe" Tony said, kissing Ziva on the forehead. "Ok" Ziva said.

She slowly grew bored of the Alias marathon that was on T.V. She then started thinking about Tony. She had become worried about him lately and was worried that he was going to bail on her and there baby. So she picked up the phone and called Abby. "Sure, I'll be right over" Abby said, hearing the sad tone in Ziva's voice.

A little while later, the two women were sitting on the couch talking. "Abby, I don't know what's happening. I mean, one minute Tony is so happy with everything. but just lately…"Ziva then started crying. "Oh, Z, it will be ok. The hugeness of what's happening has probably just sunk in." Ziva nodded, still sobbing. "I'm really sorry Z, I gotta go, McGee and I were..um yeah!" Ziva smiled at Abby as they said there goodbye's. As Ziva closed the door, she looked at her watch. "12:30" She said disappointedly then she headed of to bed.

It was about 3 am when Tony stumbled in. He had been at a club the whole night and now he was rotten drunk. He was all over the place recently, but did not want his friends to know what going on inside his mind.

He got into bed, and looked over at his heavily pregnant girlfriend. He rolled over, not facing her trying to sleep..when a bright white glow appeared at the foot of the bed.
End Notes:
With the exception of some characters..(I can’t write who they are now. now can I!) I do not own them nor the show. This story is just for some simple closure since there is a severe lack of Ziva stories! Reviews are encouraged
must be the clouds in my eyes 8 by azivadiva22
Author's Notes:
: Ziva and Tony have been dating for months with everything going swimmingly. The whole crew knows, and thinks it is great. Abby and Ziva are almost the best of friends. Tony and Ziva are ready to commit….but…..
"Kate?" Tony asked. No answer. "God I really shouldn't ha…." Just as he was about to go to sleep he heard Kate's voice. "Drunk that much? God, you are such a loser" she said. Tony rolled over to see the woman he used to love surrounded by white lights. "K..Kate..wha?" he stammered. "Duh, idiot. You really shouldn't have had that many drinks. You are a mess". "Why are you here?" "Wow, stupid too. I'm here to help you, Dinozzo" she said back. "Help. with what?" Tony said almost angrily. "You know very well what, Dinozzo. Don't play dumb. You're not over me. And she knows" she said, pointing at Ziva.

"It's not that, Kate. It's just…". "I know Tony, when we were together; we were going to have a baby. I was there too, you know" Tony nodded. "And, you don't think you will be able to cope because of the painful memories it will bring up" She pointed out. Tony nodded once again. "I. just miss you so much, Kate" he said, almost breaking down. "I know Tony. What we had was special, but that's the past. Ziva is your present." She said calmly. Tony looked over at Ziva thinking at how bad he had acted towards her recently, only just now feeling extremely guilty.

"It's not fair on her, Tony" Kate said. "I know, I just don't think I am ready. I mean, Kate, Our baby is due in 3 days!" he said. "Pfft, your baby is a Dinozzo. And dinozzo's are lazy. It wont be born for another 2 weeks!" She said. "Oh ,you know what I am having?" Tony asked. "Of course I do. And of course I am not going to tell you!" Tony smiled. "But you have to be ready, Dinozzo, for her, and your baby" What Kate was saying stuck straight into hid mind. He was ready to change. "Thanks Kate" he said. "It OK Tony, just don't bail." Is the last thing Kate said before leaving.

Tony sat there for at least an hour reflecting on his little experience when Ziva rolled over. "Hey stranger" she said groggily before laying back down to sleep. Tony then rolled behind her, putting his arm under her hugging her. Ziva could somehow tell Tony was back to his old self again.
End Notes:
With the exception of some characters..(I can’t write who they are now. now can I!) I do not own them nor the show. This story is just for some simple closure since there is a severe lack of Ziva stories! Reviews are encouraged
must be the clouds in my eyes 9 by azivadiva22
Author's Notes:
Ziva and Tony have been dating for months with everything going swimmingly. The whole crew knows, and thinks it is great. Abby and Ziva are almost the best of friends. Tony and Ziva are ready to commit….but…..
Ziva was now nearly 2 weeks overdue. "Come out!" She yelled down at her giant stomach. Everyone in the office just laughed, including an unusually giddy Gibbs. "I'm serious, Tony. Being pregnant sucks." "Oh, it's not that bad" Abby said, coming up behind her. Everyone except Abby and McGee were shocked. "Whoa…when??" was the main question. "I am 3months pregnant" Is all she said before kissing McGee. Everyone was all smiles, including Ducky who had just joined the group gathering. "Now, I'm sorry to spoil the mood ,dear Jethro, but I'm afraid the test were inconclusive" Ducky backed away before feeling the wrath of Gibbs. "That's OK duck. You did your best" Said Gibbs before walking away towards Director Sheppard. Everyone looked at one another, finally realizing the cause of Gibbs' uncharacteristic constant mood.

Abby looked up at the clock reading the 5pm up there. "Well, I have stomach contents to go empty. Stupid morning sickness doesn't actually come in the morning at all for me". Everyone smiled as Abby and McGee left. "Yeah sweetie, I gotta go to" Said Tony. I'll see you back here later, OK?" Ziva nodded and then they kissed each other.

Ziva sat there with nothing to do at all. 20 minutes had passed since everyone had left when McGee came up to his desk. "McGee, I'm bored. I'm gonna go for a walk. Please tell Tony for me, OK" "Ok, sure" McGee said not really absorbing what Ziva had just said. 5 minutes later he just realized what she'd said. "Oh god, Idiot!" He said smacking his head. "Who lets an overly pregnant women go walking alone" He got up straight away and left to go find Ziva.

Ziva had found a secluded track leading towards a nice lake. "Oh, this is lovely" she thought then suddenly clutching her stomach. "My. Aren't we jumpy today?" she said looking down at her stomach. She took another couple of steps before falling to the ground, keeling over in pain. "Oh GOD" she screamed. "TONY!"

Just as he was about to get into his car, McGee heard this and immediately thought it was Ziva. He tried calling her cell phone before he remembered that she didn't have one because she was oblivious to technology. McGee was about to get in his car when he just remembered that there was a lake nearby that he knew Ziva had heard of. He got in his car and zoomed off.

Tony, Gibbs and Abby all walked up to the general work area. "Where's Ziva? Tony asked. "I have no idea, Dinozzo" Gibbs said. "Gone to find Ziva who went for walk. Sorry Tony" Abby finished reading a small piece of paper on McGee's desk. Tony immediately panicked. "I'll kill him!"
End Notes:
With the exception of some characters..(I can’t write who they are now. now can I!) I do not own them nor the show. This story is just for some simple closure since there is a severe lack of Ziva stories! Reviews are encouraged
must be the clouds in my eyes by azivadiva22
Author's Notes:
: Ziva and Tony have been dating for months with everything going swimmingly. The whole crew knows, and thinks it is great. Abby and Ziva are almost the best of friends. Tony and Ziva are ready to commit….but…..
"Tony, Calm down" Abby said. "CALM DOWN…MY GIRLFRIEND IS OUT THERE SOMEWHERE ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH..SHE COULD BE IN TROUBLE" Tony yelled at Abby. Abby started crying at his outburst, when Tony hugged her and apologized. "I'm sorry" he said. "I am just so worried" "Abby, stay here in case McGee calls, Dinozzo, your with me" Gibbs said finding some car keys.

"OW ..OH GOD" Ziva screamed looking down at her now fluid-soaked skirt. "Shit, what am I gonna do?" she said between contractions. McGee heard her and was now running towards her went it suddenly started raining. "Great" he said. He ran for a further 50 feet when he saw the distraught woman sitting on the ground next to the bench. "Ziva…ZIVA..it's OK I'm here". "Ziva looked up at McGee and thanked him. "Can you get up?" McGee asked. "I thin….OWW" She said, attempting to stand on her own. "Oh god. Where's Tony?" She asked.. "Shh…it's ok…I'll carry you too my car" McGee said. Ziva tried to laugh when she was overcome by the pain of another contraction. He managed to pull her up and get her to his car. He then pulled out his cell to call the office.

"OK thank god, I'll tell him. Were on our way now" Abby spoke into the phone with a worried, rain soaked Gibbs and Tony looking on. "He found her. There almost at the hospital now" Abby said. "OK you two, off you go, I'll go tell Jenny and I'll be there later" Gibbs said as Abby and Tony hurried off.

They ran into the emergency ward and were greeted by a petrified McGee. Tony grabbed him by the neck collar "What the hell were you thinking?" Is all he said before asking about Ziva. "She's…in…in there" McGee said nervously pointing to a delivery suite. Tony ran up where a nurse stopped him. "You the father?" she asked. "Suit up. Your wife's about to deliver. It's lucky your friends found her when he did" Tony looked over at McGee with his best ‘I'm sorry' face when McGee just nodded.

Tony walked into the room when Ziva cried out "Where the hell have you been?" "Long story honey…deep breaths.."Tony said. Ziva currently looked terrible. Her hair was all askew, and her face all sweaty and sallow. Of course he was not going to tell her that!

"Ok, Miss, your 7 cm dilated. Another couple of contractions and you should be ready. Ziva heard this and just whined. "OWW TONY" she cried out when another one hit. She grabbed onto his hand tightly causing him to grimace in pain. "OH sorry…. DID THAT HURT?" Ziva yelled mockingly. "No..no sweetie..Just breathe.

A while later, the doctor did another examination on Ziva and told her she was ready. She was panicked "Tony, I'm scared…what if I'm a bad mother…WE HADNT EVEN PICKED A NAME YET!" "Shh..it's ok"Tony said. "You'll be a great mother". She tried to smile when she was told to push. "Ok..1…2…3…push Ziva.." the doctors told her. She pushed hard, with Tony not leaving her side. "Ok..and another.." She did again…this time letting out a long scream/ grunt. Tony felt bad for her. "One more should do it, Ziva" She pushed one final time until the room was filled with the piercing cry of a newborn. "Congratulations ,parents. You now have a son. "A son??" Tony asked..looking at Ziva. "Yes" she said exhaustingly. "We have a son". He leaned over and kissed her telling her how much he loved her.

A nurse handed Tony his son whilst Ziva was cleaned up and checked. He cradled his newborn and finally he and Ziva were alone. "Hey Tony?" Ziva asked. He looked and said "yes?" looking back down at the dark haired baby boy. "I was thinking, since it is basically a flood out there, how about we call him Noah?" Tony smiled. "Noah David". "No, Noah Anthony David Dinozzo" Ziva suggested. Tony sat down on the bed with Ziva. "He's perfect. Our little Noah"
End Notes:
With the exception of some characters..(I can’t write who they are now. now can I!) I do not own them nor the show. This story is just for some simple closure since there is a severe lack of Ziva stories! Reviews are encouraged
11 by azivadiva22
Author's Notes:
Ziva and Tony have been dating for months with everything going swimmingly. The whole crew knows, and thinks it is great. Abby and Ziva are almost the best of friends. Tony and Ziva are ready to commit….but…..
Tony emerged from the suite a new man. Ziva had fallen asleep so Tony had decided to take his little boy out to show his friends. "Oh, Tony he's perfect. Can please hold him? Please?" Abby shrieked. "Sure. Just don't wake him up!" Tony said in a faux-threatening tone. He handed the baby over to Abby gently. "What's his name? details Dinozzo!" chirped Ducky. "He's name is Noah Anthony David Dinozzo" Tony said proudly. Everyone did their best "awww". "And how much did he weigh?" Abby asked. "Err…9lb 5 oz" Tony said back. "He he, a big-little guy, just like his dad" Abby said, handing the baby boy to McGee. Tony looked at McGee sincerely. "McGee, I…" "Don't worry about it Tony. It's OK" McGee replied now holding the baby. Tony, humbled, nodded. "I think I'm gonna go check on my fiancé" Tony said walking towards the door. "YOU'RE ENGAGED?" Abby asked, realizing her voice was a little too loud. "Yeah, she just doesn't know it yet." Tony said smugly walking into the room.

3 years later.

"Noah, get off the damn desk and sit on the floor!" Ziva screamed at the small, dark haired, dark eyed boy. "Is that the kind of example you want to set for little Max?" Ziva asked, pointed at the light brown haired boy Abby was cradling in her arms. Abby chuckled, laughing at Noah's disobedience. Finally, Noah sat down and being drawing in his book. "God, ya think you can handle that one as well as the one you're expecting?" Ziva nodded. "Of course, but this ones a girl ...Shouldn't be too hard. right?" Ziva said not really expecting an answer. "Tony doesn't know it's a girl, does he?" "Nope. And he doesn't wanna know, again." Ziva replied as Tony was walking in the room. "No that's right, as long as it's healthy and attractive." Ziva then hit Tony in the ribs. "Tony!" She said as Abby watched on, laughing. He then smiled at Ziva then he kissed her. As soon as they had finished, he tried to change the topic. "So, Abs, when are you and Probie getting hitched?". "I'm not sure…we haven't set a date yet, Dinozzo" McGee said as he walked into the room. "I hope it is as nice as yours was" Abby added. Tony and Ziva both looked at eachother. "It was great, wasn't it Tony?" Ziva asked. "It sure was" Tony replied back. "But the honeymoon was better…" "TONY!!" They all yelled.
FIN

So…what did yous think?? Remember reviews and feedback are encouraged..positive or negative.
End Notes:
With the exception of some characters..(I can’t write who they are now. now can I!) I do not own them nor the show. This story is just for some simple closure since there is a severe lack of Ziva stories! Reviews are encouraged
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5400