Think Fast !! by fusion
Summary: I will add a summary later ... i'm not sure what to say ... it's kinda a long chapter ... Let's just say it kinda a little wild ah... well a strip joint is mentioned for a start ... and a caf-pow overloaded abby
Categories: Other Het Pairings Characters: None
Genre: Alternate Universe, Drama, Humor
Pairing: None
Warnings: Disturbing imaginery, Multiple partners
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 5607 Read: 2500 Published: 04/01/2006 Updated: 04/08/2006
Story Notes:
This ff is dedicateed to my friends ...
i have their permission ...

1. Have to behave by fusion

2. Caf-Pow boy by fusion

3. Finding more than planned by fusion

Have to behave by fusion
Author's Notes:
I will add a summary later ... i'm not sure what to say ... it's kinda a long chapter ...

Let's just say it kinda a little wild ah... well a strip joint is mentioned for a start ... and a caf-pow overloaded abby
It was nearly midnight; Tony was sitting on his couch and watching TV. He didn't want to go to bed. There was no chance of sleep because he knew that they'd get a case soon and he hated to be woken up. Tony got sick of watching a cooking show in another language and picked up his cell phone. He went through his contacts list and was planning on calling McGee to annoy him (McGee was staying the night at Abby's. They were working on a computer programming code thingy … or so they claimed). He'd almost reached McGee's number when he came across another number. Eve? Who was that/ Tony thought. He dialled the number.
‘Hello? How the hell is this?' A women answered.
‘Um … this is Anthony Dinozzo … special agent … um … is this eve?'
‘No … I'm Marisa … special agent you say?' Marisa asked.
‘Yes … NCIS … why?'
‘My sister is an FBI special agent … do you know her?'
‘Um … which sister is this?' Tony still had no idea who he was talking to.
‘Well … not meleena … she'd rather die then join the FBI … I'm talking about Eve'
‘Oh … I don't know her … well I might but … I dunno, I just found her phone number on my cell phone … is she there?'
‘No … she's at home'
‘But … hey come you have her cell phone then?'
‘I dunno … meleena had it' Marisa replied.
‘how old is Meleena?' Tony asked.
'16 … why?'
‘Just wondering … um … I apologise if I woke you up and …'
‘Oh, nah I'm at work right now … well I'm having a break but I'll have to go soon'
‘Where do you work?'
‘None of your business' Marisa said.
Tony heard someone in the background calling her.
‘I guess that means you have to go?' Tony asked.
‘Yeah … maybe we can talk again sometime Tony … see ya' Marisa hung up.
Tony hung up as well. ‘How does she know my nickname? I need to talk to this Eve'
He sighed and decided to go to bed after all.

After 10 minutes of brushing he teeth and getting undressed til he was only in his boxers, Tony lay down on his pillow and covered himself with the blanket. He hadn't noticed that he was this tired. Tony was nearly asleep when he heard his phone ring …






Ziva yawned as she got out of her car and walked up to Abby's house. She knocked on the door and waited. There was no answer, so she knocked again … this time it was answered.
‘Hey Ziva' Yawned McGee.
‘Where's Abby?' Ziva asked curiously.
‘On the table singing ‘Row your boat' and is refusing to sleep'
‘ … If you see a crocodile … don't forget to scream' Abby sung and then she screamed at the top of her lungs.
‘Well … why are all the phones switched off? Gibbs made me drive all the way over here because he couldn't get in contact with either of you two' Ziva yawned.
‘Please tell me we don't have a case Ziva' McGee said doubtfully.
‘No … but Gibbs wants us all at the office for some reason … get Abby and let's go' Ziva yawned (It was nearly 2am).
McGee went into the kitchen to get Abby. She wasn't there.
‘Abby?' He called and gestured to Ziva that she could come inside. Ziva did and locked the door behind her.
‘Abby?' McGee called out again.
‘What?' She yelled from the bedroom.
‘We have to go to work now' He told her.
‘No!' Abby yelled. She came into the lounge room and saw Ziva. ‘What are you doing in my house?' She asked her.
‘Abby … Gibbs wants us at the office' McGee said at a little distance away.
‘Well … okay ... let's go' Abby sighed and went to change out of her bikini and boxers that she was wearing.
‘Is Abby always like this?' Ziva asked in worry.
‘Do I have to answer that?' McGee sighed.







At NCIS (3am)

‘They're here boss' Tony mumbled from his desk as Abby, Ziva and McGee came into the office.
‘What took you so long?' Gibbs asked.
Ziva sighed and looked at Abby. (Who was carrying a Caf-Pow that she'd bought earlier).
Gibbs saw this and nodded in understanding.
‘Can we go back to bed now boss?' Tony complained.
‘Something tells me you weren't even in bed Dinozzo' Gibbs said but nodded.
‘So what are we doing here if there's no case Gibbs?' Ziva asked.
‘I'm getting there' Gibbs said. ‘Tony … you and Abby are going to the Midnight Storm'
‘A strip joint!' Tony jumped out of his seat as he got his coat. Abby smiled as Tony grabbed her arm and nearly dragged her out of the office.
‘Are you sure they'll be back boss?' McGee asked.
‘Maybe that's the whole point McGee' Ziva yawned, looking disappointed.
‘And why is that Ziva?' McGee asked.
‘She fits in?' Ziva said.
‘No she doesn't' McGee said defensively.
Ziva just sighed and didn't bother to argue as she was too tired to be bothered.
Gibbs was dialling Tony's number on his cell phone.
‘Yeah? Dinozzo?' Tony answered in a happy voice.
‘Do you even know what you and Abby are meant to do there … and I don't mean having sex Dinozzo'
‘Ah … you know us well boss … and no … I … ah … um … what are we doing there?' Tony asked as Abby giggled in the seat beside him.
‘You're to find two girls by the names of Marisa and Meleena … they apparently work there' Gibbs said in a warning tone that told Tony to behave himself.
‘Okay boss … I've heard of Meleena and I've spoken to Marisa, so it shouldn't too hard … um … are they for questioning or are they under arrest?'
‘I need to talk to them … and if you see anyone suspicious or out of place … let us know and we'll pick them up' Gibbs said.
‘Out of place? You mean like chicks with clothes on boss?'
‘You know what I mean Dinozzo' Gibbs said angrily and hung up.
‘Do we get to have any fun Tony?' Abby smiled questionly.
‘Oh … we're gonna be having a lot of fun Abby' Tony grinned as they arrived at the Midnight Storm Strip Joint.
Abby and Tony showed the men at the doors their NCIS badges (Gibbs had given one to Abby to borrow).
‘It's been awhile hey Tony?'
‘Yeah Abs … too long' Tony smiled.
‘It's amazing what places you can get access to with a NCIS badge … I want one' Abby said as she pocketed it.
‘Yeah … maybe Gibbs'll give you one?'
‘Doubt it Tony … he knows me' Abby smiled.
Tony agreed and went over to one of the bars. ‘ Hey Abby …' He turned around and saw that she'd gone. Tony sighed and knew that there was no chance of finding her now. He turned to the bartender.
‘Hey … do you know anyone by the names of Marisa or Meleena that work here?' Tony asked and showed the man his badge. The bartender thought for a moment and nodded.
‘Can you tell me where I could find them.
‘MARISA!!' The bartender yelled. A women who was in a red, short mini skirt and bra came over.
‘What Bob?' She asked.
‘This guy wants ya' Bob said and went over to offer a drink to a businessman to the left.
‘That'll be hundred bucks' Marisa said and smiled.
‘Very funny … I'm special agent Anthony Dinozzo … talked before … remember?' Tony asked her and smiled at what she was wearing.
‘Oh … the NCIS agent? Well then I'll make it fifty bucks then'
‘I wish … I mean … my boss sent me and … (Tony couldn't see Abby anywhere) … ah … Abby … who's apparently disappeared right now … but my boss wants us to transport you and your sister to NCIS to talk' Tony said, looking her up and down again.
‘What did we do?' Marisa said and got her coat from behind the counter.
‘My boss just wants to talk … I have no idea' Tony looked for Abby again.
‘Do you want me to call Meleena then? She's around back' Marisa offered.
‘Yeah … I'll wait … then you can help me find Abby' Tony sighed.
Marisa went to get Meleena.
Tony looked around in delight. He really missed this place. Then he saw Abby. She was at one of the other bars … or should he say on one of the bars. When Ziva went to pick Abby and McGee up. She'd only been wearing her bra and a pair of boxers … she'd only put a shirt over top of her bra … a kind of revealing shirt, but was still wearing boxers.
‘Abby … no' Tony whispered.
‘Here she is' Marisa said. Meleena was wearing a black mini skirt and a black shirt with a skull on it. Her black hair was in high plaits and had a spiked collar on, as well as black makeup.
‘Wow … Goth?' Tony guessed.
‘Yeah' Meleena said and followed Marisa around the counter.
‘Cool … Abby is too' Tony saw Abby heading over.
‘Hi Tony … you found them?' She asked.
‘Yeah … this is Marisa and Meleena' Tony said.
Abby smiled at Meleena. ‘Okay … I need to call Gibbs' She said.
‘Why?' Tony asked.
‘How many underage people are allowed in here?' Abby asked Marisa.
‘Ah … none' She answered like it was obvious.
‘My point being' Abby said and called Gibbs.
‘Yeah Gibbs?' He answered.
‘We have someone suspicious' Abby said.
‘Where's Dinozzo?' Gibbs asked in worry.
‘He's here … we found them'
‘Good … I'm sending McGee and Ziva to pick up this suspicious person you claim to have found …' Gibbs said.
‘Okay … I'll bring these girls to you while Tony waits for McGee and Ziva' Abby said.
‘I'm not sure that's a good idea Abby'
‘Mw neither … but would you rather me or Dinozzo here without supervision?'
‘You' Gibbs said after a bit of thought.
‘Well too bad … the boys here are after my boxers … they're MY boxers Gibbs!' Abby said loudly and hung up on him. (Several people looked at her like she was crazy). ‘What?' She yelled at them. They looked away quickly.





20 minutes later …

McGee and Ziva enter the Midnight Storm Strip Joint (using their badges).
‘Nice place' Ziva said, looking around in surprise.
‘Yeah yeah … let's find Tony' McGee said and tried to avoid looking at the attractive, half naked women everywhere.
‘There he is' Ziva pointed. Tony was sitting at the bar and starring at the wall behind the bar.
‘Behaving Tony?' McGee asked.
‘Mind your tongue Probie … I'll get the underage teen' Tony said and got up.
He went over to the teenager that Abby had pointed out before. The teen was wearing a black eminem shirt and silver pair of shorts. Tony put his hand on the boy's shoulder and leaned closer to whisper into the boy's ear.
‘You know … I don't really think you look old enough to be here … you're going to have to come with me'
‘But …' the boy said.
‘But what?' Tony asked.
‘I dunno … that's all I've got … but …' He answered.
‘Nice … you can backchat … what's your name kid?'
‘Tim Druery' He answered.
‘So … not all Tim's are losers after all … come on' Tony led him over to McGee and Ziva.
‘Got him? Good … let's go before McGee does something he'll regret' Ziva said.
‘Like what?' McGee asked.
‘Commit suicide … now let go' Ziva said and took one last look around. Neither of the boys moved.
‘I have a gun and a knife you now' Ziva threatened.
‘So?' Tim Druery asked.
‘I'm not afraid to use them kid' She answered and put her hand on her gun.
‘This is the part that we leave' Tony said and pushed Tim Druery out the doors. McGee rushed outside as well. Ziva smiled and followed them to McGee's car.
They got in and made their way back to NCIS … …
End Notes:
This ff is dedicateed to my friends ...
i have their permission ...
Caf-Pow boy by fusion
Author's Notes:
Abby gets gets a pet...
Tony finally gets to meet this 'Eve' That he'd heard about...

And Marisa and Meleena get along so well ... um ... well maybe not ...
Gibbs saw McGee enter the squad room. Tony and Ziva led a teenaged boy into the room and over to Gibbs.
‘Underage?' Gibbs asked Abby.
Abby nodded and frowned at the boy.
‘Where's are the girls?' Tony asked.
‘They're in the morgue' Gibbs answered.
‘You killed them?' Tony joked.
Gibbs whacked his head.
‘Ouch!' Tony yelped.
Gibbs looked at Tim Druery again.
‘I didn't say anything!' he said quickly (afraid he'd be hit too).
Gibbs looked him up and down and frowned. ‘Abby? I don't see how he's gonna be much help … do you know anything about a rape at that strip joint kid?'
‘No!' Tim Druery said loudly and in surprise that Gibbs had even asked him that.
‘See … send him home' Gibbs said to Tony.
‘No!' Abby said. ‘It's 5am … I'll baby-sit him' She said.
Gibbs and McGee looked at her and raised their eyebrows.
‘I … I need his help' Abby said.
‘With what?' The kid asked at the same time as Ziva.
‘Well … you lot are always so busy and if you had someone to get me my Caf-Pows in stead of having to stop your work to … then … I'm sure that everything will be a lot easier … or not … but please Gibbs? I want a friend!' Abby said loudly.
‘Okay Abs … but only for a while'
‘Yay!' Abby cheered. Tim Druery jumped as Abby grabbed his arm and dragged him over to the elevator.
‘I don't think that's a good idea boss' McGee said.
‘You can go and tell Abby that' Gibbs sighed and sat down.




In the morgue …

Meleena and Marisa were just leaving the morgue and heading back to the office.
‘I can't believe it … Eve's gonna be upset hey Marisa' Meleena said.
‘Yeah … she was mum's favourite' Marisa nodded.
‘And dad's … in fact she was everyone's favourite'
‘I know … but now that mum's dead …' Marisa said.
‘Okay … um … let's talk about something else …' Meleena offered.
‘Good idea'
They walked into the office and saw that Abby wasn't there and two other agents had arrived.
Gibbs saw them enter.
‘Was it her?' He asked them.
Marisa nodded.
‘Okay … um … this is agent David and McGee' Gibbs said and pointed them out.
Marisa shook their hands; meleena went over to Tony's desk and sat down.
‘Can we call out sister?' Marisa asked Gibbs.
‘Sure' Gibbs said.
Marisa pulled out her cell phone and called Eve.





In the lab …

‘Okay … this is my lab … duh … and this is my desk' Abby was showing her new Caf-Pow boy around. Abby led him over to her desk.
‘Sit'
He sat quickly.
Abby walked over to her other computer and turned it on.
‘And don't touch anything' She added as Tim's hand reached out to open one of her draws curiously.
‘I'm not' He said.
‘Get over here' Abby said.
‘Am I going to die?' he asked.
‘No … just … come here!' She said loudly.
Tim ran over to her.
‘Okay …' she at him carefully and felt his really dark brown hair.
‘What are you going to do to me?' Her Caf-Pow boy answered in worry.
‘I can't have a Caf-Pow boy who looks like this' she frowned. ‘Let me write Gibbs a note … then we've got to go somewhere'
‘Where? A cemetery?' Tim asked.
‘I am not going to kill you! I need Caf-Pow … therefore I need you … now come on' She commanded him. Tim nodded and followed Abby out of her lab …





Eve entered the office (She was still in uniform).
‘Eve!' Meleena got up and ran over.
‘What?' Eve said in panic as Marisa ran over as well.
‘Mum's dead' Marisa said.
‘Yeah? … and why are you dressed like that Marisa?'
‘Ah …' Marisa tried to think of a reason for her half naked appearance. (She'd never told Eve about her job).
‘She was having sex' Meleena said.
‘HEY!' Marisa yelled. ‘That puts me in more trouble!'
Meleena shrugged.
‘We're going to have a long talk when we get home' Eve growled.
‘Not my fault' Marisa said and poked her tongue at Meleena.
Meleena poked her tongue back at Marisa.
‘Girls … please … we're in public' Eve sighed.
Gibbs came over and looked at Eve.
‘FBI?' He asked her.
Eve looked at Gibbs. ‘Yes … I assume you're that bastard Gibbs?' She asked.
‘Who told you that?'
‘Fornell has mentioned you' eve replied.
‘Has he now?' Gibbs asked.
‘Yeah …' Eve saw Tony and raised her eyebrows.
‘Hi!' Tony said and came over. ‘I found your number before and tried to call … but Marisa had your cell phone' He said and shook her hand.
Eve slowly turned at looked at Marisa in anger.
‘Ah … it was Meleena's fault!' She said.
‘Was not!' Meleena yelled at her.
‘Was too!' Marisa said.
‘Was not!' Meleena yelled.
‘Okay … okay … please … stop' Tony said and stood in between them before they started killing one another.
‘Know I remember why I avoid visiting you both' Eve sighed.





After a few hours, Abby came into the squad room.
‘McGee! I need your advice and my computer's having a hissy fit' Abby said.
McGee got up and followed her.





Abby walked into the lab.
‘Caf-Pow boy! Get out form under my table … let McGee have a look at you' Abby yelled.
"Thud!" The Caf-Pow bot hit his head on the desk. He got up quickly.
McGee raised his eyebrows in surprise.
Abby's new Caf-Pow boy was very different and hardly recognizable. He was wearing a black t-shirt with ‘Bad boy' written on the front, black pants and shoes. He also had his hair dyed blond and was spiked. McGee also noticed a dog's collar around his neck. Just a normal black one though … not spiked like hers.
‘A collar Abby?' He asked.
‘Yeah … I have a lead too' She said and held up a black dog's lead.
‘Um … he's not a dog Abby' McGee said.
‘So? He's mine … you can't have him!' Abby said loudly and hugged her Caf-Pow boy tightly.
‘I … can't … breathe' he gasped.
‘Sorry' Abby said and let go of him.
‘I'll get to work' McGee said and went over to the computer Abby pointed to.
‘What can I do?' The kid asked, admiring his new outfit and hair.
‘Get me a Caf-Pow' Abby said.
‘But … you had one not too long ago' He said.
‘Not too long ago? It was ages ago' Abby said in shock.
‘Um … like 15 minutes'
‘That is a long time … you're my Caf-Pow boy and I want a Caf-Pow!' She said loudly.
The kid nodded and ran out of the lab.
After a few minutes, he came back.
‘Um … where do I get one Abby?' He asked.
‘McGee will tell you' Abby said and went back to fixing her computer's firewall.
‘Do I get paid for this?' Her Caf-Pow boy asked.
Abby looked McGee's watch and growled.
‘I … I'm going to get your Caf-Pow' the teen said and ran out of her lab at top speed.






Abby's Caf-Pow boy ran into the office.
‘Help' He said. ‘I need to get Abby a Caf-Pow … but I dunno how'
‘I'll show you' Ziva said and led him to the elevator.
‘Ouch!' Tony yelped and picked up the pen that Marisa had thrown at him. He threw it back. Marisa dodged it. Instead the pen hit Gibbs in the head. Tony was out of the office like lightning before Gibbs could even say anything.
Gibbs chucked the pen in his bin.
‘That was my pen!' Marisa said.
‘Not anymore' Gibbs sighed.
‘Eve … arrest him' Marisa demanded.
Eve sighed and shook her head.
Marisa frowned and got Eve's cell phone out of her pocket and was about to play games on it when Eve took it off her.
‘I believe this phone belongs to me' Eve said.
‘I believe that I stole it … therefore it's mine' Marisa said and tried to get it back but Eve refused.
‘Hey … I stole it… not you' Meleena said. Eve looked at her angrily. ‘I mean … ah … yes … Marisa stole it … punish her' Meleena smiled innocently. Eve wasn't that dumb.
‘Since when have either of you two been innocent?' She asked them.
‘Since the day we were born' Marisa smiled.
‘It's in the genes' Gibbs sighed again. ‘You … follow me' Gibbs said to Eve and headed to MTAC.
‘Oh miss favourite gets to go places we're not … whoopee doo' Meleena frowned and went over to McGee's desk and typed away on his keyboard.
‘What are you doing?' Marisa said.
‘Relax … it's not even on' Meleena said.
‘Sure it's not' Marisa said and went over to have a look. ‘Oh … it's not … but it's not your stuff … you can't touch it' Marisa said sternly.
‘Oh … you mean like the cell phone you stole?'
‘I stole … you …'
‘I claim not guilty' Meleena said.
‘I'll give you your right to remain silent in a minute…'
‘Um … excuse me? What are you doing?' Ziva asked as she came into the office and only saw Meleena and Marisa crowded around McGee's desk and no one was watching them.
McGee's computer starting making beeping noises and the screen flashed all sorts of lights. Meleena put her hands up,
‘I didn't do it' She said in panic.
McGee entered and saw what was happening to his computer. He ran over.
‘What did you do?'
‘Nothing … I swear … it was off … I think' Meleena said.
‘Even so … what were you trying to do?'
‘Random password scan' Meleena answered innocently.
McGee sighed. Meleena got off his chair and watched as he tried to fix his (now on) computer.
Meleena heard her cell phone ringing. She pulled it out and read the caller id.
‘Marisa … we have to get out of here' She said quickly.
McGee was too busy to notice the girls run for the exit …
End Notes:
This ff is dedicateed to my friends ...
i have their permission ...
Finding more than planned by fusion
Author's Notes:
Eve is fiding out a few things that she wished she'd not heard.

Tony and Eve are starting to remember what happened last year when they'd first met ...

One of these new characters have a secret that no one else knows of ...
Eve and Gibbs came back into the office. Eve noticed that Meleena and Marisa weren't there.
‘They didn't' She gasped and pulled out her cell phone. Meleena's phone was off. Damn you, Eve thought.
‘Something wrong?' Tony asked Eve as he came back into the office. Gibbs looked at Eve as well.
‘Um … no … but I have to go' Eve said and ran out of the office.
‘Ziva … follow her … no killing anyone' Gibbs instructed her.
Ziva acted immediately and happily.




Eve drove for a while until she came to a hotel. She got out and ran into the hotel.
‘I need to know if these people came in here?' Eve asked and showed the man at the counter her FBI badge as well as a photo of Marisa and Meleena.
The man nodded and gave her a key.
Eve ran to the elevator. Ziva wasn't too far behind. Eve came to a stop at the desired room and unlocked it. She pulled out her gun and quietly checked the whole place.
‘Clear' She said to herself and realised that they weren't there. What reason did they have to hide from her?
Eve relocked the door and left the hotel in a hurry.
After awhile of driving … Ziva was ordered back to NCIS … after ten minutes of trying to convince her that it wasn't necessary to follow Eve anymore.
Eve knew that if Marisa and Meleena didn't want to be found … calling them on their cell phone probably wasn't a good idea. Eve decided that she had to know where they were. They have to learn to stop running away, Eve thought.
‘If I find out you've just gone to a strip joint or something … I'll kill you both' She cursed under she breathe and parked her car outside of a shopping mall.
She dialled Meleena's number (Marisa had "accidentally" broken her own cell phone).
‘Yeah? Whatcha want Eve?' Meleena answered.
‘You know me too well … can I ask you something?' Eve said calmly.
‘Um … sure'
‘Okay … I'm going to ask this for the millionth time … WHERE ARE YOU TWO?' Eve yelled into the phone. The people walking past her car looked at her oddly and decided to walk another way.
‘Around' Meleena shrugged.
Eve listened carefully to the background noise.
‘Do I hear music? Lots of people?' Eve asked suspiciously.
‘Ah … no … of course not … um … what gave you that bizarre idea Eve?' Meleena asked innocently.
Eve could hear Marisa in the background; "Meleena! They want you up there in five minutes!"
‘Who want you where?' Eve nearly yelled, now more certain of their location.
‘Like I said … around' Meleena sighed. They have been over this before, But Eve didn't need to know that she was gonna be around a pole.
‘I want you both back at NCIS in an hour or less okay?' Eve asked.
‘Can't … we're … we're at work Eve' Meleena said.
‘Do I sound like I care? You get back there … or I'll have the FBI after you'
‘Go ahead … We've outsmarted them before … and we'll do it again'
‘Fine … NCIS … they're not outsmartable' Eve said.
‘Oh … you mean Tony? You'll send your sex partner after us? Meleena teased.
‘He's not my sex partner … we had lunch once … that's all' Eve said in a threatening tone.
‘Sure you did … I have to go … we'll try an be there in an hour … if not … you'll live' Meleena said and hung up.
Eve growled and hung up as well.




Abby's lab …


‘Caf-Pow boy!' She called him.
‘What?' He said from under her desk.
‘I need your help' Abby said happily (she'd gone over her daily Caf-Pow limit).
‘Will this include you allowing me to die a very slow and painful death?' Abby's Caf-Pow boy wouldn't move from the safety of her desk.
‘No … um … depends' She said.
He got up and slowly walked over to her. ‘What do you need help with?' He asked cautiously.
‘Play a game with me' She said.
Her Caf-Pow boy grinned. ‘What kind of game? He asked.
‘You remind me of Tony … a computer game stupid!' She said and grabbed his arm. She led him over to a computer.
‘What are we playing?' He asked her.
‘Vampire's revenge volume 2' Abby smiled.
‘Okay … sounds good' He said.
‘Yeah … I love the part where their blood flies at the screen' Abby smiled.
Abby-s Caf-Pow bot just looked at her in a little horror.
‘I dunno if I want to play now' He said.
‘Too bad … you're mine … you have to obey me' Abby winked at him.
Abby's Caf-Pow boy gulped in fear.





Eve entered the NCIS office again and found it almost completely empty, other than Toy sitting at his desk and looking bored.
‘Where is everyone?' Eve asked him.
Tony looked up.
‘Oh … you're back … they're out interviewing someone chicks … I wasn't allowed to go with them … I don't know why' Tony shrugged. Eve smiled and sat on his desk.
‘You remember last year?' She asked him.
‘You mean when we had lunch that day? Yeah it was great' Tony sighed.
‘Yeah …' Eve sighed as well.




Eve walked out of the coffee shop and headed back to her car. Her job was annoying her a bit. After finishing things up and was heading home on the nice Saturday morning … she was told two minutes later to gather information from the coffee shop. After calling her boss and telling him what she'd found … she was finally going home. She got into the car and tried to start it. It wouldn't go.
‘Piece of crap' She cursed and called the car repairs to pick it up so she could get it fixed. They said they'd be there in a few hours. She hung up on them after that.
‘Now what do I do for a few hours?' Eve asked herself. She noticed a take away shop down the road. Eve shrugged and locked her car. She crossed the street and went into the shop. It was a nice place, but not really the kind she'd visit everyday. The place was very full. There wasn't many empty seats and the place was very crowded.
‘Hey!' A voice called to her. She turned around and saw a guy was trying to get into the shop and she was blocking the doorway.
‘Sorry' She said and let him pass.
‘It's okay … I'm Anthony Dinozzo … or you can call me Tony' He smiled.
Eve thought that he was quite charming though.
‘I'm Eve and you can call me Eve' She smiled.
‘This place is a bit crowed … mind if I ask you to lunch?' He asked.
‘Here … or someplace else?' She asked.
‘Well … now that you mention it … I think we could go to the little restaurant a little down the street' Tony said and they left the take-away shop.
‘Isn't that place kind of expensive?' eve asked as she saw the place.
‘Yeah … but my treat' He smiled and led her inside.
‘Are you sure?'
‘Yeah … don't worry about it' He smiled again. Eve really was starting to like that smile … …





‘Hey? You there? Earth to Eve … Earth to Eve?' Tony said and shook her shoulders a little.
‘Oh … sorry … I was lost in thought' She said, a little embarrassed.
‘I noticed' Tony said and leaned back on his chair.
‘Sorry' She said again.
‘It's alright' Tony sighed and tapped at his keyboard pointlessly.
‘Don't apologize … it's a sign of weakness' Gibbs said and came into the office.
‘Excuse me but …'
‘You're excused' Ziva said.
Eve looked at her meanly. Her phone rang.
‘Yeah? Eve here' She answered it and walked over to the window so she wasn't as easily overheard.
‘Ah … it's Marisa here … I ah … kinda need your help'
‘What did you do?' Eve sighed.
‘Hey! Why is that all you ever say when I need help?' Marisa yelled.
‘Um … because you only need help when you've done something stupid or have gotten yourself into trouble again' Eve said.
‘Yeah well … maybe so … but … not this time' Marisa said.
‘Yeah? Hmmmmm how many times have I heard that one before?'
‘No I'm serious! It's about Meleena … have you seen her anywhere?' Marisa asked in worry.
‘No … isn't she with you?' Eve was starting to worry as well. Meleena never disappeared without at least her or Marisa knowing where she was going or that they didn't have to worry.
‘She was pole dancing as usual and then she just disappeared' Marisa said.
‘WHEN SHE WAS DOING WHAT?' Eve screamed into the phone. The entire office full of people went silent. They all stopped and looked at her.
‘Ah … do I have to answer?' Marisa asked in worry. She wasn't sure if she wanted to find meleena anymore … she was doing to kill her.
‘I don't want to know' Eve sighed and saw everyone was still looking at her. ‘What?' She yelled at them and they turned back to their work, still fairly silent.
‘Well we were just at the strip joint when …' Marisa started again.
‘WHERE?" Eve yelled once more, causing everyone to look at her again.
‘I thought you said you didn't want to know' Marisa said.
‘Shut up … where is she?'
‘I don't know … that's the whole point … I have no clue … she was talking to this guy who has hit her once … and then she was gone … come to think of it … so was he …'
‘Did it ever occur to you that perhaps something was wrong? That maybe she'd been kidnapped?' Eve asked. She hoped Meleena was Alice … so she could kill her.
‘I dunno … I'm nearly at NCIS now' Marisa said and hung up.
‘Stupid idiots' Eve sighed and went over to Gibbs.
‘Yeah what?' He asked her.
‘I need help agent Gibbs' She sighed.
End Notes:
This ff is dedicateed to my friends ...
i have their permission ...
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5473