Heaven by KelseyPalmer
Summary: Jimmy's new girlfriend is taken hostage right out of Tim and Abby's house. Who is his lover's captor? Will Jimmy try to assist in finding her?
Categories: Abby/McGee, Other Het Pairings Characters: None
Genre: Action, Angst, Drama, Hurt/Comfort
Pairing: Abby/McGee
Warnings: Dark story, Death story, Drug use, Torture, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1630 Read: 2673 Published: 04/03/2006 Updated: 04/03/2006
Story Notes:
This story features my OFC Kelsey McClaine. She resides with Tim and Abby (who are married here), and HER's(Kelsey's) and Tim's 11-month old daughter Francine. Enjoy.

Please e-mail me your feedback.

1. Missing by KelseyPalmer

2. Meeting the Enemy by KelseyPalmer

Missing by KelseyPalmer
Author's Notes:
Jimmy's new girlfriend is taken hostage right out of Tim and Abby's house. Who is his lover's captor? Will Jimmy try to assist in finding her?
Prologue

McGee/Sciuto Residence


It was still a little early when Kelsey awoke in her bed. No one else was awake yet since it was a Sunday. She slowly got out of her bed and stretched backwards, moaning slightly in pain. She hadn't been sleeping very well lately because she was still in the middle of losing all of her pregnancy weight, and she still felt very heavy. But being at a quaint little 140 pounds wasn't so bad for her…she still believed that she looked good.

She yawned, stopped stretching, walked out of her room, and headed to check-up on her daughter Francine, who slept upstairs next door to Tim and Abby's room. Kelsey quickly crossed the Living Room to head upstairs.

When she reached the top, she passed Tim and Abby's room, where she spotted them in the midst of a sweaty sex romp. It made her slightly sick to her stomach to watch her best friend and her ex-lover being that intimate with each other.
But she had to get used to it, since she now had a man of her own…whom she loved.

Thanks to Abby's help, Kelsey was hooked up with Jimmy Palmer, one of the sweetest guys she's ever worked with…and they've been together for the last 5 months. Kelsey's thoughts of Jimmy vanished suddenly as she reached Francine's room, where she found her baby sound asleep.

As she watched the sleeping child, Kelsey became misty-eyed. Her pregnancy was the worst rift ever made in Her's and Abby's friendship, especially when it was revealed that Tim was the father. But in the end, it was sort-of all worth it.

She then picked up Francine and carried her out of the bedroom, covering one ear as the finale in her housemate's room neared, and she headed back downstairs.
She crossed back over towards the kitchen, and put Francine in her Hi-Chair.

"There you go, Angel Face. Now be a good girl while Mommy makes coffee and some Formula for you." Kelsey said to her daughter.

Francine's green eyes sparkled as she giggled, and Kelsey smiled at the cuteness of it all.

Then she turned back to the stove, and didn't hear the sliding door open suddenly.

Kelsey was startled as an arm wrapped around her throat from behind. She tried to scream, but before she could, the arm drew off her throat and a hand pushed her into the wall with her face to it.

She felt some hot breath on her neck as a pair of lips came close to her ear. "Hello there, Kelsey my dear. It's been a long time, hasn't it? Now don't make any sudden moves…or I will make sure you regret it without a doubt." The voice said.

Kelsey tried to struggle, but it was to avail. "Nooo! Stop!!! Let me go!" she yelled. She heard the sounds of Francine crying, and footsteps running downstairs. But unfortunately, so did the intruder, who quickly dragged Kelsey out the sliding door and to a nearby van.


***
Meanwhile back in the house, Tim and Abby made a b-line for the kitchen, where Abby quickly turned off the tea-pot, and Tim tended to Francine.

"What the HELL has Kelsey been up to in here?!" Tim yelled over Francine's excessive crying.

Abby then scanned the floor. Her eyes fell upon something shiny by the sliding door. She bent down to pick it up, and saw that it was a medium sized silver heart locket, which was engraved with the words
'To Kelsey, Happy Anniversary. With Love, Jimmy.'

"Oh shit…Tim…I-I think Kelsey's been kidnapped." She cried.

Tim inhaled and exhaled lowly, as he closed his eyes, and cuddled his daughter closer to him "Damn it!...You'd better call Gibbs." He said.

Abby sighed heavily "He's not going to be happy about this." She said, as she headed for the telephone. She didn't know what had happened to her best friend, but she was sure that the team would help.


End Prologue…
End Notes:
This story features my OFC Kelsey McClaine. She resides with Tim and Abby (who are married here), and HER's(Kelsey's) and Tim's 11-month old daughter Francine. Enjoy.

Please e-mail me your feedback.
Meeting the Enemy by KelseyPalmer
Author's Notes:
The team works to find Kelsey...and we finally meet her captor.
Chapter 2

McGee/Sciuto Residence (int.)

It was only a matter of time for the whole team to be contacted individually, and brought to Tim and Abby's house. Even Ducky showed up with a very distressed Jimmy trailing behind him. The two entered to see Gibbs standing in the Living Room with Tim. He saw that Abby was on the couch crying as she held onto the locket tightly.

Upon seeing Jimmy enter behind Ducky, Abby got up from the couch and stopped Jimmy dead in his tracks as she held the locket up in front of his face.

"Jimmy...I found this by the sliding door in the kitchen. You recognize this?" Abby asked, a stray tear running down her face.

Jimmy's eyes went wide with shock, as he slowly took the locket "Yes. I gave this to Kelsey just last month on our 5th Month Anniversary. Christ! How did it get loose from her neck?" he asked.

"Maybe the person who captured her tore it off of her neck." Tony chimed in, as he entered the Main room.

"Yup…Now bag it and tag it, and get it back to the lab to be analyzed. Abby? Can you do that for me?" Gibbs asked, leaving Tim in the other room.

Abby nodded "Yeah, as soon as we get changed and head back to HQ." she said.

Gibbs turned to Tim "McGee! As soon as you're ready, I want you and DiNozzo to start interviewing any witnesses." He ordered.

"On it, Boss!" Tony and Tim said in unison as Tim headed upstairs with Abby trailing behind him.

Abby turned to Jimmy from the top of the stairs, and gave a sad smile "Don't worry, Jimmy. She's not dead. She's too strong-willed to die." She assured him.

Jimmy smiled back sadly. He couldn't help thinking of the obscenities being released on his poor, beloved Kelsey. He knew that her mind was already confused, and it just made it worse that she would wake up in an unfamiliar place.

His thoughts were suddenly interrupted by Gibbs "Come on everyone! Let's pack it up. Abby and Tim are going to meet us back at HQ. Let's go!!" he barked.

***
A Few Hours Later…

Kelsey woke up, her eyes blurry. When she finally blinked her vision into place, she looked confused. She was in a small padded room that looked like it was home-made. She became panicky suddenly. She whimpered as she tried to move her arms. "Argghh!!! Whoever did this to me had better show themselves! I swear that if you don't let me go…I will scream!" she shouted to no one.

"Go ahead and scream, my dear. It's not like anyone can hear you. Now just sit there, and shut up!" The figure said, entering the room holding a small knife in their hand.

Kelsey's mouth dropped open in shock "YOU!!! Oh my god! I don't get it! How did you find me anyway?" she asked, still a little dazed.

The face of Abby's old lab assistant Chip came from the door in front of Kelsey's face. "I followed you home one night from a date with your new lover. I never thought that you of all people would ever fall for a guy like Jimmy Palmer. I mean, I can understand why you stuck with McGee and Abby for a while…Too bad, KC. You and I would've made some team." Chip said, approaching her slowly.

Kelsey made a disgusted face "What you and I had is way over, Chip! Since then, I've had a life… a REAL life. One that doesn't include you….I-I have a child now, and I have a man I love." She sneered angrily.

Chip smiled wickedly "Yes…Little Francine. She's quite adorable. But really KC…Letting McGee impregnate you behind Abby's back? That was slick…But you got caught." He said laughing evilly. "You've always been such a bad girl. Will you ever change?" he asked.

"I have changed! Unlike you! You're still the insensitive, wicked, deceptive prick that you always were. What you did to Tony last year! That was really fucking low…even for your standards." Kelsey pointed out.

Chip now stood about 3 inches from Kelsey with the blade of the knife to her neck. "You're just lucky that I don't cut your pretty little throat right now! Do you know what it was like to try and find you…just so we can rekindle things? I wanted to die, KC! I felt that bad about what I did to you. But…Oh well! I guess we'll just have to wait and see if anyone is smart enough to find you." He said, reaching into his jacket pocket and pulling out a syringe filled with a dark purple liquid.

Kelsey wanted to cry so badly, but no tears wanted to come out. She had no time to react as she let the needle penetrate her skin, breaking it. Just then the purple liquid was injected into her system. Kelsey bit her lip, but it soon did no good. The tears began to form in her eyes, as she suddenly let out an ear-piercing scream.

Chip watched as Kelsey's eyes began to become blurry again, and her head began to droop down again. Before he knew it…she was unconscious again.

"Let them find you now, Kelsey baby. I'll kill them all if they try." He whispered into her ear.

End chapter 2…
End Notes:
This story features my OFC Kelsey McClaine. She resides with Tim and Abby (who are married here), and her's(Kelsey's) and Tim's 11-month old daughter Francine. Enjoy.

Please e-mail me your feedback.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5485