Gibbs goes on a killing spree by lisahavelock
Summary: Gibbs needs something more than a booty call with DiNozzo to lift his spirits.
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: None
Genre: Drabble/Ficlet/Vignette
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: Death story
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 475 Read: 4138 Published: 04/14/2006 Updated: 04/14/2006

1. Gibbs goes on a killing spree by lisahavelock

Gibbs goes on a killing spree by lisahavelock
Author's Notes:
Gibbs needs something more than a booty call with DiNozzo to lift his spirits.
Tony was getting ready to go to sleep when his phone rang. "Hello, Boss," said Tony.

"Get over to my house, now!", Gibbs barked.

"A booty call?", asked Tony. He chuckled. "But what about your wife, the Directoress?"

"I don't have time for this. Get your cute butt over here, now. You better be here by the time I finish my countdown. Ten, nine, eight..." Gibbs heard the dial tone on the other end of the line.

The next morning, Tony woke up extremely groggy, spooned by Gibbs. They had slept on the floor of the bedroom. He got up, and saw the NCIS Directoress sleeping on the bed. "At least she got some actual sleep," Tony remarked.

Tony got to the NCIS office first, and McGee and Ziva came in soon after. There was a young blonde woman in a red dress sitting at Tony's desk. "Well, hellooo there!", he said. "I have a taste for trailer trash jailbait."

"Roll your tongue back, I'm here on business," the woman said. "I have a message from the White House. Yesterday, two men from War Heroes Against War, WHAW for short, went two yards outside their designated free speech zone. The White House wants them dealt with, ASAP."

"Dealt with, how?", asked Tony.

"I don't have time for this!"

Just then Gibbs came in. "Don't worry, I'll deal with those traitors myself," Gibbs said. "They will regret the day they decided to hate America."

"Sir, I just pulled up info on WHAW's members," McGee said, eager to please. "It's a very small group. Only servicemembers who earned a Bronze Star or higher are admitted. There are three Medal of Honor winners in the group."

"They've thrown all that away by hating America," Gibbs said. "Ziva, you're with me."

Soon they were at a meeting at WHAW's lair. An old friend recognized his former platoon sergeant. "Gibbs, old buddy! You are finally joining us!", he said.

"No," said Gibbs plainly. Gibbs and Ziva discarded their coats, revealing belts of ammo, and AK-47s. "You saved three infantrymen by putting your own life at risk in 'Nam. Now you've thrown that away because you hate America."

"Why, because I oppose the war in Iraq, a distraction in the real war on terror?"

"Precisely. No more yak," Gibbs said. "Open fire," he said to Ziva.

"Eat tin, traitors!", Ziva yelled, then paused. "Aren't you going to correct me?", she asked.

"I'm not Tony. Just shut up and fire." They fired so many bullets there was no doubt the entire membership of WHAW was killed that morning. Having exhausted their ammo, Gibbs smiled, sat down and lit a cigarrette. He was very satisfied with himself. "This is a great day for freedom," he said.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5516