No Regrets by Sundance
Summary: After my fic 'Reasons Why', what happens when Kate comes back to Gibbs.
Categories: Gibbs/Kate Characters: None
Genre: First Time, PWP - Plot, What Plot? , Romance
Pairing: Gibbs/Kate
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3456 Read: 4640 Published: 04/20/2006 Updated: 04/20/2006
Story Notes:
First time writing a fic with smut. *eek!* Hope that you enjoy!

1. No Regrets by Sundance

No Regrets by Sundance
Author's Notes:
After my fic 'Reasons Why', what happens when Kate comes back to Gibbs.
No Regrets

Disclaimer: I still don't own anything.....*sighs*
Author's Notes: Okay, so bat wanted a story here, and I was working on this already.......so here it is. I'm no Mindy, but I did my best so, hope you enjoy!

This takes place a few hours after my story 'Reasons Why' ended.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jethro Gibbs was not used to being nervous. The last time he was nervous was the night before his first wedding. That was almost 30 years ago, and he wasn't used to feeling his stomach in knots. He wasn't used to waiting either.
He sighed and leaned back into his couch, wondering how he ended up nervous and waiting on a Saturday night. Oh yes…Caitlin Todd.
He smirked into his beer, thinking about the kisses that they had shared just a few hours ago. He knew that he didn't really have reason to be nervous, she had promised that she'd come back to him. But that was almost three hours ago, and the knots in his stomach were becoming tighter and tighter with each passing minute. He was afraid that she had changed her mind, that maybe they were moving too fast. Maybe her sense had returned to her and she had seen that they could never work.
His fears were quieted though, when he heard a knock on the door. He hopped up, taking his beer with him, and quickly unlocked the door. "You said to come back…so I'm here." She said quietly, a faint smile on her face.
"Why didn't you just use your key?" He asked. Her smile widened and she stepped past him, finding his familiar smirk comforting.
"I wasn't sure if you had changed your mind or not. I mean…this is kinda new for me. I don't usually barge into my boss' home, confess my deepest feelings for him…and then leave for my best friend's place." She looked down and her smile softened. "I wasn't sure if you would want me traipsing in if you had changed your mind."
Gibbs just shook his head and stepped into her, gently taking off her coat. "I'd never change my mind about this Kate." He whispered into her ear. "About you," he murmured, stroking a light finger down her arm.
She looked up at him with heavy eyes and leaned in for a soft kiss. His hands quickly tangled in her hair and her hands grasped at his shirt. She turned her body so that she was fully facing him, and her body literally melted into his. As his tongue delved into her mouth she gripped his shirt even tighter to keep herself upright. A hand untangled from her hair and came down to the small of her back, slipping underneath to stroke the skin that he found there. They broke off slowly, and Kate's head found the spot between his neck and shoulder that seemed molded just for her.
Her arms wrapped around him and she sighed happily. "So you're willing to break the rules for me?" She murmured, her breath tickling the sensitive skin of his neck.
"Rules were meant to be broken Katie." He replied, as he dropped a soft kiss on her head. "I never fully believed that until you came along."
Her head came up off his chest and she just grinned. "Glad that I can challenge your perception of things Gibbs." She laughed softly as she looked around, and Gibbs just looked at her strangely. "You wanna move out of your entryway? Or should we just spend the rest of the night here?"
Gibbs laughed along with her, and reluctantly released her. She made her way, uncertainly, into his family room. She carefully took a seat on the couch and looked around, noticing every nuance in her surroundings, just like the NCIS agent that he trained her to be. "You want a beer?" He asked, heading into the kitchen.
"Yeah, sounds great." She answered, more than a little distracted. He came into the room and sat down next to her, handing her the drink. "I like it here. It's…you."
Gibbs chuckled as he leaned back into the couch. "How so?"
"It just is. It's homey. I'm comfortable here." She looked at him, eyes slightly unsure. "I don't want to be overstepping my boundaries here or anything…I don't want to scare you away." She said, shaking her head slightly.
Gibbs laughed and Kate just turned towards him, surprised at his reaction. "Here I was, afraid that I'd come across too strong and scare you away." She smiled. He scooted close to her and put a gentle hand on her knee. "I like that you're comfortable here Katie." She bit her lip as his hand seemingly burned through the material of her pants. He pretended not to notice though, as he lightly squeezed her. "I'm glad that you came back." He murmured quietly.
"Of course I came back. How could I not, thinking about you, here…working on your boat." She laughed. "I've never found the smell of sawdust so sexy before." She murmured, scooting close to him. "But I think Abs could tell something was up…she noticed some of the dust in my hair."
Gibbs just laughed and wrapped an arm around her, pulling her closer to him and her head fell into that one spot again. "I figure that Abby would find out one way or another anyway." Kate smiled and made a little noise in the back of her throat that Gibbs took as agreement. They sat in silence a little bit, until Kate began nibbling playfully at his neck. "Kaaatie…" He drew out her name in warning.
"Yes…Gibbs?" She murmured, looking up at him innocently through her eyelashes. He growled and leaned down, claiming her soft lips for his own. She moaned softly, her pliant body melting into his. He urged her onto his lap, with her knees straddling his hips. Her hands slid up his chest and she began playing with the collar of his shirt. She nipped playfully at his bottom lip and he moaned under her ministrations.
"This wasn't quite how I expected to be spending my night." He muttered against her lips, his big hands roaming over her body, grasping at her hip and sneaking under her shirt to stroke the soft skin of her back.
"Disappointed?" She whispered, shifting so that their bodies met intimately, even through the layers of clothes. Gibbs groaned into the soft skin of her neck, that he had been exploring since breaking away from her lips.
"Never." He mumbled, diving back into the sweet hollow of her neck. She sighed and leaned back, holding tightly onto his shoulders. One of his hands came down to her lower back and helped support her while the other began running down the front of her body. Her breathing hitched as his calloused hand ran over the side of her breast, but moved on quickly to stroke her ribcage. She ducked her head into his neck and wrapped an arm around his neck, while another started to fumble with the buttons on his shirt. She settled more fully onto his lap and began to attempt pulling off his shirt.
Gibbs broke off and quickly did away with the old faded shirt, and while he was at it, he pushed off Kate's button down shirt and threw it to the floor. He unhooked her bra with a quick flick of the wrist and she gasped as the cold air hit her warm skin. "Katie…" He murmured, pausing briefly to admire the flesh that was just bared, before leaning forward and kissing her again. She accepted his lips hungrily, moaning as his tongue plunged into her mouth, and began memorizing every feature he could find. She had always imagined that he would be an attentive lover, but this blew every fantasy she had ever had out of the water. He started to suck and bite at her lower lip, and she cried out unexpectedly as his hips bucked against hers.
She pulled away and grinned at his impish expression, as he moved to press his hips against hers again. "Not very subtle Agent Gibbs." She mock-scolded, her hands moving to the fly of his jeans.
"Not known for being subtle Katie. I make it very clear when I want something." With a pop, her jeans were unbuttoned. "And right now, there is nothing I want more than you, naked, on my bed." A slight blush rose up to her cheeks at his forward remarks, but he showed no remorse.
A coy smile lit up her face as she slowly climbed off him, making sure to keep contact with his body until the last possible minute. "Fine…" She held out her hand. "Lead the way." He grinned wolfishly and took her hand as she helped him to his feet. As soon as he was standing, he bent quickly and grabbed Kate by the waist, and hoisted her up over one shoulder in a fireman carry.
"Gibbs!!!" She shrieked, beating lightly against his bare back. "Put me down! I am perfectly capable of getting to your bedroom myself." She squirmed against him, but he seemed to pay no mind as he started up the stairs. She quieted slightly, still lightly beating against him, but as he made his way to his bedroom, she began looking around again. Gibbs was such an intensely private man, and this rare glimpse inside his personal domain was rare. But she was hoping that she'd get a lot more time to explore this side of him…a lot more time.
Finally, they reached his final destination, and rather unceremoniously, Gibbs dropped Kate onto the bed. Her hair fanned out around her and she giggled giddily. She sat up slowly, and sobered, pouting up at Gibbs who was standing over her. "Well, maybe I don't want to be here anymore, not after what you just did!" She stood up, as if preparing to leave, and brushed past him. He grabbed her arm forcefully, but not enough to really hurt, and spun her back around to face him.
"I don't think that you'll really want to do that Katie-girl."
"Oh really? And what makes you think…" Her train of thought was derailed as his hand dove down to her apex and pressed the seam of her jeans up into her. "Oh Gibbs…" she moaned, swaying slightly. He hooked an arm around her, keeping her up, all while continuing his play.
"Now Kate…do you remember what I wanted?" He murmured into her ear, gently nipping at the lobe. She nodded limply, too caught up in the sensations he was evoking to give a vocal answer. He pulled his hand away suddenly and she groaned at the loss of contact. "I still very much want to see you naked on that bed for me. Think you can handle that?"
She quickly shucked off her jeans and panties in one move, and moved past Gibbs to climb onto the bed. She moved back against the pillows and brought her hands up past her head, displaying herself for him. "How's this?"
He smiled that smile again, the one that he had been flashing all night, the one that Kate found so enticing right now, and slowly unbuttoned his jeans and let them fall to the floor. "Perfect." He muttered, moving to the bed, and slowly sliding up Kate's smooth body. He laced their fingers together, and stretched her hands further up so that her breasts were pressed firmly against his chest. "Perfect." He uttered once more, right before finding her lips.
His tongue began thrusting lazily in and out of her mouth, mimicking the movement that Kate so desperately hoped their lower bodies would be performing. She raised a leg up around his hip, curling just right so that her wetness rubbed over his throbbing flesh. He groaned lowly in the back of his throat and abruptly broke off the kiss. "Patience Katie…we're gonna make this last a while longer." Kate whimpered as he slowly dragged one hand down her body and his fingers slowly began to explore her folds. The other hand kept her arms above her head, so that she was completely vulnerable to whatever he decided to do.
"Giiiiiibbs….." She moaned as one calloused finger slipped inside her. She began panting and tossing her head back and forth, pleading with him as another finger slipped inside and they began curling gently. "Please Gibbs, please…" She arched her back as his fingers caught just the right spot, and her face contorted with pleasure.
"There we go baby." He muttered, watching her as he repeated the action that had gotten such a strong reaction. She cried out and Gibbs just smirked at her. His thumb brushed against her clit and she cried out again, her head thrashing from side to side. "You like that baby?"
"Yes…" She hissed, trying to regain control of her breathing. She was amazed that he could play her like this, that he could have so much control over her this first time. She shivered as she thought about what he'd be able to do to her now, knowing what she liked and what made her scream. The hand that was holding her hands came down to lightly pinch her nipples, and she jolted at the sensation. She was so desperate for his touch, he could just say the word and she would explode.
"Had enough yet?" Gibbs muttered darkly, still moving his fingers in and out of her slowly, and every so often pinching her nipples and playing with her breasts. Kate shook her head back and forth, knowing that she could never have enough of him.
"Gibbs, please, please I want you inside me…" she pleaded with him, grabbing at his hips, trying to bring him closer to her.
"On one condition." Gibbs replied, his hips moving to cradle hers, his body so close to where she was pleading for him to be. She nodded, desperate, willing to do whatever he wanted. "Call me Jethro."
She smiled and tangled her hands in his hair, pulling his head down for a short, sweet kiss. "I want you…Jethro." He smiled back at her, as he slowly slipped into her waiting depths. He went slowly, watching Kate's face for any signs of discomfort, but he found none. He groaned as his hips came to rest against hers, fully sheathed in the warm wetness of Caitlin Todd. He looked down at her, wanting to remember what she looked like at this moment, wanting to file it away so that when he was old he could sit and remember what Kate looked like the first time he had her in his bed. She smiled softly at him and placed gentle kisses over his face and down his neck. She arched forward slightly, taking his earlobe into her mouth and lightly sucking for a moment, before whispering, "Now move it Marine."
Gibbs chuckled and bobbed his head. "Yes Ma'am." He began to rock gently against her, each time almost pulling out of her, but then filling her up again in one strong movement. She clutched at his shoulders, arching her back and moving her hips in a figure eight, causing a delicious friction. Both knew that they wouldn't last very long, but they tried to stave off their respective releases, because neither wanted this moment to end. "Never thought I'd be here…with you." Gibbs managed to get out, between the gasps and groans coming from both of them. "Tell me…this isn't…a dream." Each word was accompanied with a thrust that caused Kate to thrash about, while still attempting to focus on what Gibbs was saying.
"Not a dream Jethro…not anymore." She murmured, her hands stroking up and down his rigid arms, supporting his weight above her. She could feel a tight coiling in her stomach, her release was looming welcomingly. She called out his name as their hips slammed against each other just right, and she went spiraling into the welcoming abyss that he had created.
Gibbs watched Kate arch her back and her mouth as she formed silent cries, her face wonderfully open as her orgasm overtook her. He was encouraged by her reaction, and began thrusting in and out of her faster, eager to reach the same physical peak that he had pushed her to. He collapsed against her, his arms finally giving out from the strain, as his hips continued moving faster and faster against hers. "C'mon Jethro…your turn." She murmured quietly into his ear. "I'm all yours." That sent him over the edge, as he thrust into her one more time, calling out her name hoping that all the world would know that she was his. That this beautiful, incredible, insanely sexy woman that was now occupying his bed was his.
He collapsed next to her, and she moved slightly so that her head was lying on his damp chest. After a few minutes, his breathing began to mellow out, as he stroked a hand up and down her back, soothing both her and himself. Their rapidly cooling bodies began shivering, and Gibbs had the function of just enough brain cells to realize that they were still lying on top of the bed. Promptly, he pulled back the sheets and covered both of them up, all the while, never breaking contact with Kate. It was almost as if, despite her reassurances, he was still afraid that if he let her go she would disappear on him.
"Happy I'm here…" She whispered, her eyes half closed and her words slightly slurred. "Waited so long…"
Gibbs smiled and placed a gentle kiss on her slightly sticky brow. "I know…glad you came back." He replied, beginning to drift off along with his new lover. "Love you Katie…"
Her eyes opened quickly at that, looking up curiously at him. But Gibbs had already fallen asleep, and she sighed and returned her head to the comfortable spot on his chest. "Love you too Jethro…love you too…"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kate was, surprisingly, the first to wake the next morning. She smiled as she just reveled in the feeling of having a man, this man, beside her, sleeping soundly. She quietly extricated herself from the tangle of limbs that they had gotten themselves into, and padded quietly to what she hoped was the bathroom and not the closet.
Gibbs woke only a few seconds later, the warm weight that had occupied his chest was now gone, and frankly, he wasn't too happy. When Kate quietly re-entered the room, he quickly closed his eyes and feigned sleep as she slipped under the covers once more. She moved to return to her former position, but didn't get the chance. Gibbs, all at once, was awake and literally pounced on her, pushing her into the mattress. "Jethro!"
He nuzzled his stubbled skin against her neck, indulging in the sweet Kate-smell that he found there. "You left me alone."
Kate laughed and smacked his back playfully. "Only for a few minutes." Gibbs' head bobbed up, and she smiled sweetly at him as she ran her fingers through his bed-head hair.
"Too long." He murmured, lowering his lips to hers, gently teasing the soft supple flesh there. He bit playfully, and ran his tongue over her lips to soothe the sting. She smiled softly, completely submitting to his teasing kisses. Eventually, he had his fun, and he rolled off to one side, his head resting in one of his hands, propping himself up on the bed. He had a happy, satisfied...Could it be?. Kate thought to herself. Could Gibbs actually be…grinning?
She grinned back at him, and gently ran a hand down his chest, staying perched on his abdomen. "No regrets?" She asked suddenly.
Clear blue met smoky brown, as Gibbs considered her words. "No regrets." He murmured, leaning into her personal space to kiss her tenderly, but briefly. "None." He reaffirmed.
She smiled lazily up at him, and he thought about just how lucky he was to have found a woman that would actually put up with him and all of his flaws. "So does this mean we're a couple now?" She murmured jokingly.
Gibbs grabbed the hand that was tracing lazy circles on his stomach, and brought it up to his lips. "Damn straight it does Katie-girl." He murmured against her palm. She giggled and nodded happily.
"I guess I can deal with that."
End Notes:
First time writing a fic with smut. *eek!* Hope that you enjoy!
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5531