You Need Two To Tango by e_dog
Summary: A double drabble in response to Tony being so excited about going to Cuba...
Categories: DiNozzo/Kate Characters: None
Genre: Drabble/Ficlet/Vignette, Humor
Pairing: DiNozzo/Kate
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 211 Read: 1925 Published: 04/27/2006 Updated: 04/27/2006

1. You Need Two To Tango by e_dog

You Need Two To Tango by e_dog
Author's Notes:
A double drabble in response to Tony being so excited about going to Cuba...
Kate walked into the office and she couldn't help but notice how Tony's face lit up at the sight of her. She nearly blushed. She sat down still feeling his eyes on her so she said, "You okay, Tony?"

"Fine," he said, getting up and taking two quick strides to her desk. "C'mon Kate!"

"Tony!" she almost yelled, as he yanked her up out of her seat and began to guide her across the floor. "Tony, what are you doing?"

"The tango," he smirked, just loving the surprised look on her face.

"I can see that," she sighed, then her eyes caught his thoughtful stare. His eyes became overwhelming and she pulled back.

"Hey, c'mon," he whined. "Let's dance before Gibbs gets back!"

"Well, Tony, you need two to tango," she smiled, trying to resist the urge to jump back into his arms.

He pulled her back and whispered seductively in her ear, "You know, the tango is Cuban..."

Than Kate burst out into laughter, amused that Tony was still excited about Cuba. She pulled away from him again and sat down at her desk.

"What?" he asked.

"It's Argentinian, Tony. Not Cuban." she grinned.

He shrugged, "I knew that."
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5545