The Love at Christmas by ILuvKateTodd
Summary: "Kate we need to talk,theres a few things we need to sort out.".said Tony "Yes wot is it?" "I love you.".
Categories: DiNozzo/Kate Characters: None
Genre: Drama
Pairing: DiNozzo/Kate, Abby/McGee
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 793 Read: 2471 Published: 04/30/2006 Updated: 04/30/2006

1. The Love at Christmas by ILuvKateTodd

2. Christmas Presents and Family by ILuvKateTodd

The Love at Christmas by ILuvKateTodd
Author's Notes:
"Kate we need to talk,theres a few things we need to sort out.".said Tony
"Yes wot is it?"
"I love you.".
The Love at Christmas


It was Christmas Eve in Washington DC.It was snowing.Suddenly there was a knock on the door at Kate's house.Kate muted her television and got up and answered the door.Standing at Kate's door was her best friend Abby Scuito.Abby walked in and shook of the snow and ice of her coat.Kate grabbed Abby and pulled her into her lounge room and sat her down in front of the fire.
"Hey Abby,what the hell are you doing here?Its minus 5 degrees celsius.".said Kate grabbing a blanket and wrapping it around her shoulders.
"Well its Christmas Eve,were both loners,so I thought Id come and visit my bestie">said Abby as she wrapped her arms around Kate.
"Thanxs Abbs.".said Kate as she hugged her back.
"So what you watchin?".asked Abby.
"Um you promise you wont laugh?".asked Kate.
"Yeah,I promise,what is it?".asked Abby smiling.
"Scooby Doo 2.".said Kate.
"Scooby Doo 2.Are you serious?Your twenty something and your watching a little kids movies.!".said Abby laughing.
"Hey dont knock scooby doo 2.I know for a fact that you still watch Hi-5!.".laughed Kate as she ducked as Abby threw a pillow at her.
"Hey I like dancing with them.".said Abby siting back against the lounge as Kate pressed play and layed back against the lounge next to Abby.
Four hours later,It was 3:30am in the morning and Kate was sleeping on Kate's shoulder while Abby watched Hi-5.
"Hey Katie,wake up rise n shine,go to bed.".said Abby as she poked Kate.Kate just swatted her finger away.Then Abby got a pillow and wacked Kate in the head.
"Hey what was that for?".asked Kate siting up rubbing her head.
"It's 3:30am,and it's bed time.So go to bed.".said Abby pointing to Kate's room.
"Aye Aye Captain.".said Kate as she saluted Abby and walked into her room.Abby followed and went into Kate's spareroom.

Bring,Bring,Bong,Bing,Bang,DONG.Kate's home phone went off one hour later.

"Hello,Kate speaking?".said Kate tiredly and trying to beangry at the same time.
"Hey Kate,Its Tony,How are you?".asked Tony.
"TONY>It's bloodey 4:30am in the morning,and your asking me how I am.How do you think I am?".asked Kate angrily.
"Um I think you pretty pissed.So Ill make this short".said Tony as he paused.
"Kate,I love you,I always have and I always will.I fell in love when I first seen you aboard Air force One.".said Tony.
"What????Tony are youb drunk.?'.asked Kate.
"No Kate.Im sober.My new years resolution last year was to tel the truth to people I like and Im telling you tyhat I love you,So goodnight,Merry Christmas,Bye.".said Tony before he hung up.Kate just layed there stunned.It's was 6am before Kate actually realised that Anthony Dinozzo,admitted that he liked her.So Kate decided to call him.

"Hello Merry Christmas,this is Tony speaking!.".said Tony cheerfully as he answered the phone.
"Um hi,Tony,its um Kate,I think we ned to talk.".said Kate.
"Yeah,me to,how bout I come over in like say 10minutes?".asked Tony.
"Ok see you then,bye.".said Kate as she hung up.

10minutes later,Tony turned up at Kate's doorstep just as he had said.Tony walked in and sat on the lounge.
"I know what I said the smorning wa sinappropriate according to Gibbs's rules ,but I had to to tell you otha wise Id die but I didnt know how you felt so I just blurted it out.".said Tony.
"Tony can I tell you something?.".asked Kate.
"Yeah sure shoot.".said Tony.
"I LOVE YOU TO.".said Kate as she pulled Tony into a passionate kiss.
Christmas Presents and Family by ILuvKateTodd
Christmas Presents and Family


Just as Kate and Tony pulled apart from kissing,Abby walked into the room.
"Hey Kate,Hey Tony,what are you doing here?".asked Abby with a yawn as she walked in and went into the kitchen and made coffee.
"Well I thought that I might bring your presents around".said Tony.
"Oo oo oo.What is it?What is it?".asked Abby jumping up and down like a little girl.
"Well Abby,when I give it to you,you can open it.".said Tony laughing.
"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!".said Abby.Tony gave Abby her present and as soon as he did,she ripped it open.Abby opened her present to find a bracelet with Bats and dogs and goth stuff.Then Tony gave kAte her present and kissed her on the cheek.Kate opened her present to find a big box.She opened the ig box to find a smallere box,Then she opened the smaller box to find a teeny tiny box.Kate opened the teeny tiny box.Inside the lid,there was a message,It said:Caitlin,Will you marry me and Become Mrs Caitlin Todd-Dinozzo?.Kate popped the engagement ring on her finger and kissed tony meaning that she said Yes.Kate tilted her head towards Abby meaning if she could Tell her.Tony nodded.
"Um Abby,Tony and I have something to tell you.".said Kate.As soon as Kate said that,Abby stopped opening her present and looked at them.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5554