Blind Leading the Blind by rednetra
Summary: What is Tony was diffrent and not on the team but still worked for NCIS, But tony has another life as well.
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: None
Genre: Alternate Universe, Angst, Drama, Established relationship, Hurt/Comfort, Romance, Series
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: No Word count: 81246 Read: 81865 Published: 05/09/2006 Updated: 03/28/2007

1. Blind Leading the Blind by rednetra

2. part 2/25:fineing Tony by rednetra

3. Part 3 - Tony confustion by rednetra

4. Part 4 - The kiss by rednetra

5. Part 5 - The shower by rednetra

6. part 6 - The Admission by rednetra

7. The Fight by rednetra

8. part 8 - Irony by rednetra

9. The Date by rednetra

9. The Date by rednetra

10. the kiddnapping by rednetra

10. the kiddnapping by rednetra

11. The Start by rednetra

12. The Breakdown by rednetra

12. The Breakdown by rednetra

13. The Deal Breaker by rednetra

14. One Hot Day by rednetra

15. All grown Up by rednetra

Blind Leading the Blind by rednetra
Author's Notes:
What is Tony was diffrent and not on the team but still worked for NCIS, But tony has another life as well.
NCIS was busy that day. The main team was in the bull pen. Gibbs was up in MTAC with the other team leaders in a meeting, some kind of antiterrorism meeting. The usual bantering was going on between Tim McGee and Cait Todd while the boss was away. They knew that they were the best in the whole NCIS because Gibbs made them the best.

This time they were talking with the mail guy, one Tony DiNozzo. Tony had a history that almost no one in the building knew about, and a life that almost no one knew about. He was clean and such, but the man basically lived on the streets.

Gibbs scared the hell out of him but in a way that Tony never knew that it would. It was because he had feelings, intimate feelings, for one Leroy Jethro Gibbs, but Tony knew he had no way of getting this man. Every time he was around, Gibbs got even madder it seemed. Tony, you see, was blind.

Abby, the lab tech, had tried to get info out of Tony. He never spoke of his life outside of the job; it was his life to him. For a man who lived on the streets, he was very clean. It helped that Tony would come in before half the building and use the showers in the gym. Him being blind was part of the reason he knew he had no chance with Gibbs.

"Oh, Tony, you had-" Cait started, seeing the boss come out of MTAC.

"Do I pay you to sit around and bullshit all day?" Gibbs barked as he came down the stairs.

"Sorry, Boss, Tony was-"

‘Tony can leave now, he has work he has to do."

"Special Agent Gibbs you have a package. I left it on your desk. I was told to tell you it's urgent."

"Okay, you've delivered your message, now get," Gibbs barked.

The team saw the hurt in Tony's face; not his eyes, being they were covered with dark sunglasses, but in his face as he walked away. What no one saw was that Gibbs was admiring the view as Tony left. He liked Tony, a lot more than anyone could ever guess, but he had to keep the wall up since he'd heard rumors that Tony was a playboy and very much a ladies man. Gibbs saw past the blindness and could really care less about it.

Tony walked his route to the elevator and got on.

"You know, Gibbs, you could be a little nicer to him. He was just doing-"

"I'm not paid to be nice, Agent Todd, and if you have a problem, you know the exits out of the building."

"I'm just saying-"

"Then, DON'T say."

"Geez, Gibbs, you get up on the wrong side of the bed or what? Stop the second B for one moment," Kate said and went back to work.

Gibbs was smiling on the inside. From his mask he had up not even the profiler could see past it.

"Boss, I have something," McGee said as Gibbs opened up the package.

"Yes, McGee?"

"The petty officer's bank records don't match what he should be pulling in on a government salary."

"And?"

"Well, they are a hell of a lot more."

"Find out WHY, McGee."

"On it, Boss."

Gibbs liked to make the younger agent jump.

~*~*~*~*~

"Abs, you in here?" Tony was now in the lab where music was blaring. He picked up her scent the moment he passed the door but noticed something else as well.

"Oh, Tony." Abby came running and hugged her friend.

"Hey, Abs, let me breathe. Hi, Ducky."

"Dear boy, that is incredible."

Abby let go of Tony and hit the volume on the remote in her pocket.

"It's your aftershave. Old Spice gives you away every time. You're the only person in the building who wears it."

"That is so remarkable, dear boy. Quite right. Well, Abigail, please let me know as soon as possible about the results."

"Okay, Duckman. Still on for dinner, right?"

"Yes, Mother is looking forward to it. Anthony, you have a good day and keep up the good work." With that Ducky took his leave and Tony was standing in front of his cart.

"You here officially or socially, honey?"

"Both."

"Okay, let's get you a stool." Abby got Tony a stool and led him over to it. "Shoot. What's the matter, honey? Gibbs riding you again?"

"What does he look like?" Tony asked a bit wistfully.

"Tony, I told you not to go there."

"Please, Abs, I need to know."

"Well, he has gray hair, salt and pepper really."

"Hmm."

"Tony, look, I know you like men, but Gibbs is out of your league."

"Why?"

"Tony, he gets all pissy around you. Now tell me, is that what you want?"

"I'm not sure, Abby. It's just that there's something in his voice at times."

Abby gave Tony a fond, sad smile he would never see. "Well, he's about your height and your build."

"What color eyes?"

"Ice blue."

"He has a kind of stare, right?"

"How the hell do you know that?" Abby asked, eyebrows drawn together.

"Got to run, Abby, sorry."

Tony hopped off the stool and got to his cart just in time as Gibbs walked in and glared at him. Abby was watching and saw something in Gibbs' eyes for Tony. The younger man walked out as fast as he could and got on the elevator.

"What the hell was he doing here?"

"No, Gibbs, you're not going to be mean to him."

"Abby, he is not paid to sit around and scuttle butt."

"No, you're right, he was here giving me a package. What was that look for?"

"What look? Abby, I'm here to find out-"

"Nope, not working. I'm not telling you anything till you tell me what crawled up your ass and died."

"Abby, don't make me smack you."

"Hit me, beat me, chain me to a wall, you're not getting any info from me till you tell me your deal with Tony."

"ABBY."

"Gibbs, you can kick, scream and even beat your chest like an ape, but I'm not telling you one shred of evidence till you tell me what that look was for. I have never seen that look. Well, not true, this one time for a redhead."

Gibbs eyes narrowed and he was now glaring at Abby, who was smiling at him.

"You like him, don't you?"

"Abby, not now. Fine, I'm not playing games. When you're ready to tell me what I want to hear-"

"Nope, case is officially on hold from my standpoint."

"You want a pink slip?"

"Fire me, for all I care. I know you. I've known you all my life."

Gibbs glared at her even more. They never talked about their relationship at work. Gibbs looked around, walked over and shut the door to the lab and locked it.

"Happy?"

"Ecstatic."

"We do not EVER talk about that here. You know the rules."

"Gibbs, I don't care. I want to know what your deal with my friend is. Tony has had a hard life as it is." Abby knew some of Tony's life story but not all of it.

Abby felt comfortable demanding answers from Gibbs; she was his daughter from when he was teenager. No one but the director and Ducky knew that little fact.

"Abby, I'm not playing games. I need to know the findings for the case."

"Dad."

"Abby, not here, not now."

"Okay, here's the deal. You be nice to Tony one day, take him out to dinner, I don't care, but you have to spend time with him and I'll give you what you want."

"No, out of the question. There are rules 6 and 12 for that reason."

"What about rule 45?"

"That's different."

"Why? I still work for you."

"Not just for me," Gibbs clarified.

"Almost. I get pulled off other cases when you need me for a case, no questions ever asked."

"That's because you're the best."

"Yes, I had a great teacher. Now deal."

"You're a real pain in the ass."

"Runs in the family," Abby shot back, "my father is a real bastard."

"Fine, I'll take him for a beer tonight. Happy?"

"Ecstatic. Now, the DNA from the handle of the knife matches the guy you have in the holding cell."

Gibbs leaned over, kissed her forehead, then walked out, unlocking the lab and leaving. He went about his day, and they got the killer on the case they were working on. The guy had also been a pimp for prostitutes in a small section in the DuPont Circle.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tony wasn't happy all day. He couldn't tell anyone in the office anything, but since his pimp was just popped, he was now homeless agian. He now literally lived on the streets. The money he made from NCIS went and paid his medical bills and that was all. He'd been living on the street for years, ever since his dad had kicked him out of the penthouse at the age of 15 when he'd lost his sight from a virus.

His father hadn't been easy on him at all. He'd been beaten as well. His father was a bad drunk who should have been long dead but nothing seemed to touch him. Abby knew Tony had been kicked out of his house at 15 but that was all she knew. Tony's stepmother had gotten all the money, even the bonds, that his birth mother had left for him. His father had never let him know that it was there, so when she died he never knew he was left money since his father just took it, saying his son had died. His lawyers had made it look like he'd lost a nice amount of money.

Tony was walking out the door and had his cane out as he went through the garage to get to the bus stop.

"Tony."

"Special Agent Gibbs."

"It's just Gibbs when we're off the clock. Look, about earlier, I'm, well, look…"

"It's okay, Sir, I understand. I really should just be doing my job. It won't happen again."

"Look," Gibbs said, his voice cracking and wavering.

Tony could hear the difference this time: it was sincerity. "I'm sorry, Sir, but-"

"Cut the sir out. Look, want to go for a beer?"

"Uhm, my bus is going to be leaving soon." Tony hit his watch and it spoke the time.

"Can I give you a lift?"

"Sir, I'm sorry, but I've got to go. My bus…" And Tony kept walking.

"Look, Tony, I'm just-" Gibbs broke off as he saw the bus outside the garage pull away. He sighed. "Your bus just left. Sure I can't give you a ride someplace?"

"No, I'm good, really. The next one comes in about an hour and a half."

"No, you're not sitting out there for that long. Get in." Gibbs opened up the passenger door of his car.

"No, look, I'm good, Sir."

"Okay, first off-"

Tony heard his footfalls coming closer, and he tensed up. Gibbs noticed the man tensing and stopped.

"Okay, look, Tony, I'm trying to be nice here. I mean it. I'm happy to give you a ride, so get in the damn car."

"No, I'm okay. I really am. I've missed the bus before."

"Damn it, Tony, get in the car."

Tony wanted to get in the car. He didn't even know what this man looked like but he was in love with him. But this man was in law enforcement and could arrest him for his life outside of work, the one that paid for the hole in the wall where he slept that didn't even have a shower; the same one that the guy in their holding cell just got popped for being a pimp. Plus he couldn't let his coworkers know where he lived.

"Look, you're getting in this car, one way or another," Gibbs said in exasperation.

"Gibbs." Abby came bounding out of the elevator and saw Gibbs holding the car door open for Tony.

"Abby, will you tell him to get in the car. He missed his bus, and I'm trying to be nice here."

"Tony," Abby said in a scolding voice.

"Look, I'm just going to go over there and wait for my bus. Thank you again, Agent Gibbs." Tony started moving away.

Gibbs was moving closer but was stopped by Abby. After Tony was out of the parking garage and in the bus stop waiting, she turned to Gibbs.

"What? I'm doing what you asked."

"Yes, but, Gibbs, it sounded like an order."

"Abby, I'm trying here. I tried being nice, then his bus left him, and I was trying again to be nice."

"But, Gibbs, did you put any sincerity in your voice?"

"Yes. No. I'm not sure." Gibbs ran a hand through his silver hair. "God, why is it so hard?"

"So, you do have feelings for our Tony," Abby said smugly.

"Abby, not so loud."

"Then why are you such an ass to him?" Abby was leaning up against the car, looking at her father and then at Tony, who looked lost and lonely in the bus stop.

"I'm not sure. I guess I don't want to hurt him. Look, he's blind, and I'm-"

Abby slapped her father, hard, on the face. A look of shock came across him.

"Abby, it's new, okay. I've been with men before, but I've never cared for any of them the way I care for Tony. Well, not quite true, but…"

"Gibbs, I know, I was there. He was cool. I kind of miss him."

"Abby, look at him; he's terrified of me."

"Maybe because you keep pushing him away. Get out there right now and offer him a real ride home."

"Abby."

"You promised. I'll see you at home." Abby got into her car and drove away.

Tony was still sitting out there when it started to rain. Gibbs was in the shelter of the garage, while Tony was in the makeshift shelter of the bus stop and getting rained on.

"Oh, fuck it." Gibbs walked out with an umbrella he took from his car. He was now standing in the door to the shelter.

"Look, Special Agent Gibbs-"

"How the-"

"Sawdust. You smell like sawdust."

"It's pouring rain out here, and you can smell the sawdust on me."

"Always. It's-" Tony stopped.

Gibbs could see hurt in his face. "Do you take the glasses off ever?" Gibbs sat next to Tony, holding the umbrella over them both now.

"No."

"Why not? I'm not trying to be rude, but why?"

"Not sure why, really, just, well I'm not sure. Guess I'm afraid."

"Tony, don't be afraid with me."

"Look, I thank you, but I'm not a pity case, okay?"

"What? I'm not here giving pity."

"I heard Abby say you promised."

"You heard that?"

"Yes. Look, just leave me alone, okay?"

"What else did you hear?"

"Nothing. I'm not going to tell anyone that you and she are shacking up."

Gibbs looked shocked, although Tony had no way of knowing that. "It's not what it-"

"No, really, I'm good, just go home and have a nice day. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Really, Tony, I want to give you a ride home."

"I'm not a charity case. Just leave me the-" Tony stopped, his breathing a bit erratic.

"No, I'm not like that. Come on, just a simple ride."

"Really, I'm okay. I can make it home okay. I don't want to put you out and make it harder on you."

"You heard everything," Gibbs said, suddenly knowing it was true.

"I hear a lot," Tony admitted.

"Then you know that I'm interested in you in a way besides work," Gibbs blurted out.
Tony was shocked; he hadn't expected that out of Gibbs' mouth. "Whatever. I'm just, well-" Tony stopped when he heard a bus, knowing it wasn't his. "Here's my bus."

"I thought you said it was going to be-"

"Must have misjudged the time. Sorry, have a nice day, Special Agent Gibbs." Tony got up and got onto the bus, showed his pass and sat on the seat.

Gibbs watched the bus take Tony away.

Tony didn't show up for work the next day or the day after that, no calls, nothing.
part 2/25:fineing Tony by rednetra
Gibbs had not seen Tony since he'd left on the bus. After getting home, he talked with Abby and found out that Tony had gotten on the wrong bus. He wanted to leave the house right then and fix whatever problem he'd caused and was hoping that was why Tony had not been seen. He'd hoped Tony wasn't like that.

The bullpen that day was quiet since they weren't on a case. In fact, they hadn't had one in a few days.

"Cait, is that report done?"

"On its way now, Gibbs."

And Gibbs saw the new email sitting in his inbox. He cracked a smile. The profiler was worried about the boss. He hadn't been himself the past few days. He was softer and less bastard-like.

McGee was working on his computer. He had the tower on his desk and he had it all pulled apart. It was something about a new thingy for making the other thing work faster. Gibbs had no clue what; it was all gibberish to him.

"Gibbs," he said as he picked up his phone.

"Daddy, Daddy, he's not here, something's wrong."

"Princess, slow down. What's wrong?" Gibbs was now responding to his daughter as a father not as the hard-ass.

"Tony! He didn't show up again. I have a bad feeling. You have to find him."

"Okay, we'll be right down." Gibbs hung up the phone. "We have a case."

"Want me to gas the truck?"

"No, McGee, I want your ass in the elevator."

Cait and Tim grabbed their stuff and joined Gibbs in the elevator. He was thinking way too hard now. Tony was missing, and now he'd just called Abby Princess in front of the team. He hit the STOP button.

"Okay, listen up, the both of you," Gibbs barked.

Both Cait and McGee turned around and looked into the glaring gaze of Gibbs in front of them. Cait saw the worry and concern in his face, and if she hadn't known better, almost a kind of fear.

"Okay, anything from this point on, if it gets out I will make sure to personally hunt you both down and kill you. Got me?"

"Gibbs!"

"It is a yes or no question. Understand, Agent Todd?"

"Yes, got it."

"McGee?"

"Yes, Boss."

Gibbs hit the button to restart the elevator. They get out at the lab and Gibbs was leading the way and was met by a hysterical and crying Abby.

"Daddy, find him," she sobbed.

Cait and McGee just looked at each other from the new info they'd just received. Not even McGee had known, and he was kind of sleeping with Abby.

"Okay, Princess, calm down, let's start there, okay?" Gibbs sat his daughter down and looked into her eyes. "Okay, relax a little, then tell me what happened."

Abby was staring into her father's eyes, not paying attention to the other two people in the room. "Tony. He hasn't been to work in the three days since he got on the bus."

"Okay, so?"

"Daddy," Abby said, her voice plaintive with a mix of exasperation.

"Okay, Princess, let's start at the beginning. How do you know something is wrong?"

"Well, I got worried and I kind of-" Abby stopped and now noticed the other two people in the room. "Oh, God, I'm sorry."

"Abby, stop, relax. What did you do?"

"Well, I kind of hacked into personnel's records and found his phone number and tried it and it's a pay phone, then I traced his address and it is an empty lot."

Gibbs was now worried; he knew something was up, his gut was kicking in.

"Okay, relax. Cait, I want to know everything we can find out about Tony, address, phone number, everything."

"Got it, Gibbs." She turned around and was about to leave.

"No, use that computer. This case does not leave this lab. McGee, I want to know his past, everything from his first cavity to jaywalking tickets, whatever."

"On it, Boss," Tim said as he and Cait walked to computers.

"Okay, Abby, relax, we'll find him. Got me?"

"Dad, I mean Gibbs, you have to find him."

"I will. Now, I'm going to make a call. How about you hack personnel again and see about his physical he had to take. If it's not there, call Ducky, got me?"

"Yes," she said, weeping and wiping her eyes.

Now that Abby had a task, he walked over and picked up the phone. Gibbs called the director and asked for his team to be taken off the rotation for the time being, that they had a personal thing to do. The director tried pushing to know what was going on but also knew with Gibbs, if he needed to do something, it was for a good reason and to just give him a wide berth.

Gibbs was then watching his team at work. He was helpless, he knew this was not good and he had no clue why. Maybe it was his fault. Maybe it was him getting on the wrong bus and ending up in a bad side of town. ‘The bus', Gibbs thought. He went to the office computer and looked for a bus schedule online. After about an hour of trying he had no luck. He and computers were not the best pairing. He walked out and was about to ask McGee to look it up.

"Gibbs, I don't have much. He, well, he didn't really exist till he started working here."

"What?"

"She's right, Boss. Tony officially died when he was fifteen."

"Excuse me?" Gibbs said, unbelieving of what he was hearing.

"Um."

"McGee out with it, NOW."

"Tony died in New York City from the flu when he was fifteen. There's a death certificate. After digging more, it turns out his dad really kicked him out for being blind it looks like."

"That's just wrong," Cait added, getting a glare from Gibbs.

Abby had her arm around her dad and both of them were scared. Abby saw the hurt in her father from hearing the story about Tony getting kicked out and the father filing him for dead. Then they head all about the financial records.

"So how did he get to DC?"

"I have that, but you're not going to be happy," Cait said warningly.

"Out with it. I'm already not happy, Cait."

"Well, he was turning tricks. He left NYC about a year ago."

"That was about the same time he joined here."

"Dad, I pulled his records, and Ducky had him for a cold, but…"

"What?"

"Well, Cait just said he was selling himself for money. Maybe he caught something."

"Cait, call Ducky and tell him to get his ass up here NOW. Tell him it's important, just don't tell him why."

"Got it, Gibbs." Cait went to the phone.

"McGee, I need the bus schedules for this area. I want the one that stops here at 17:20 and I want that route."

"On it, Boss, but, well," McGee walked to his bag and pulled one out. "Here."

"Okay." Gibbs took it and he found the bus that he needed. "Okay, I want to also know the bus that comes around 17:50."

"On it, Boss." Tim went to a computer and started working the computer like it was a baby grand piano.

"Ducky is on his way up, Boss."

"Good. Cait, find everything about Tony's father. That is just wrong to kick your own son out on the streets for nothing. I want EVERYTHING."

"I will, but, Gibbs…"

"What?"

"He's a pretty powerful attorney in NYC, and, well…"

"Out with it, Cait."

"Well, when I was with the Secret Service, I seem to remember hearing that the FBI was looking into him."

"Fine. Call Fornell and get his sorry ass over here now, and don't-"

"I know, don't tell him why. On it, Gibbs."

Just then the chime for the lab sounded as the door opened and Ducky walked in. He saw a distraught Abby in her father's arms and Tim and Cait both busy working.

"Oh, dear, what has happened?"

"Ducky, tell me everything you know about Tony DiNozzo."

"Not much really."

Gibbs could tell Ducky was holding back. "Out with it, Ducky. He's been missing for over 72 hours."

"Oh, dear Lord. Oh, my, this is not good."

"Ducky, what?"

"Well, I didn't think about it till just now, but you know that seaman that you arrested the other day?"

"Yes."

"That was Tony's pimp."

"Fuck! McGee!"

"On it, Boss, he'll be here within the hour."

"Good. Now, Ducky, why? Spill."

"This is that bad. I'm guessing that they know about the both of you?"

"I couldn't give a rat's ass what they know right now. What I want to know right now is where Tony is."

Ducky saw the passion and fire and lust in Gibb's eyes. "Jethro, a moment please."

"No, and yes, just, I want to know more about him now."

"Okay, then I can tell you when he started he had a nasty case of syphilis." Ducky saw the pain in Gibb's face.

"Why the hell is he working on the streets?"

"Jethro, working in the mailroom does not pay that well. Also, I, well…"

"DUCKY."

"Fine. I happen to know that he lied on his application. His address and phone number are wrong. One day he came in to the morgue in tears. There was so much pain in his eyes. See, he had contracted a very rare disease and had lost his sight from it. Every so often his eyes give him pain."

"And?"

"Well, I gave him some pain killers and he told me that he was living on the streets, that he'd just lost his place and took back to selling his body. I tried, Jethro, to help him, but he wouldn't take any help."

"Damn it. McGee, you have the bus schedule yet?"

"Right here, Boss."

Gibbs took the paper from the younger agent. "Good. Now, help Cait find out about his sperm donor."

"On it, Boss."

"Dad."

"We'll find him, Princess."

Ducky smiled. He was happy that their secret was not one any longer; only because the lying was getting to be a little much. The team had the right to know.

Gibbs looked at his watch. He then checked the bus schedule that he had. "Abby, I need a picture of Tony. You think you can work that magic you do with that stupid thing and find one?"

"Already ahead of you." Abby went running to the printer and got the picture from his ID card.

"Ducky, do you know where he was living when he had an apartment?"

"I think in Georgetown, maybe."

Gibbs checked the schedule, and it didn't go that far. "McGee I want every bus that goes to Georgetown that might transfer from this one."

"On it, Boss."

"Jethro, a word in the hallway, please."

Gibbs followed the ME out the door.

"Jethro, what's wrong?"

"I pushed him away, Ducky. I was trying to protect me by not asking him out."

"Rules 6 and 12, I believe."

"Yes, well, the other day I told Abby I would be nice and take him out for a beer or something, and I wanted to, not out of the promise, but…"

"I understand. It's okay, Jethro. We'll find the lad and you can talk to him then, since I happen to know some things."

"Ducky."

"Jethro, some things were told to me in confidence, so you will just have to wait."

Tim walked out and showed Gibbs all the buses and their routes that Tony could have taken.

"Okay, McGee, get out there and check with this route and see if any of the drivers know him."

"On it, Boss." Tim ran for the door, holding the picture of Tony.

Fornell got off the elevator as Tim got on. "Jethro, why did I waste my day to come to NCIS?"

"My office. NOW."

Gibbs and Fornell waited for the elevator to come back down and they got on it. After getting on, Gibbs hit the button and the elevator stopped.

"What do you know about Anthony Michael DiNozzo Senior?" Gibbs gruffly asked.

"Why?"

"No games, Tobias, I need to know."

"Not much, just that every time we think we have him on something, he slips through our fingers."

"What if I can prove he falsified an official death certificate?" Gibbs asked, almost in his ear.

"Jethro, this is not really the place," Fornell said, shivering from the warmth of the breath on his ear.

"I'm not asking you that, damn it, that was a long time ago. I have something you want, now give me something I want."

"Okay, what?"

"I need info about his son."

"He died when he was fifteen."

"Wrong. That's what I have. He's alive. He might not be well, but he is alive. I hope."

"What are you saying, Jethro?"

"He works here, Tobias. He's the blind guy who delivers the mail."

"I know that look. What happened?"

"He hasn't shown up for work the past three days."

"You're telling me Senior falsified the death."

"Yes, he kicked his son out at fifteen after he lost his sight."

"That's just low. Well, then, I guess we have the bastard on something at least."

"Only if we can find Tony."

"Jethro, please tell me this is not personal."

"I, you know." Gibbs almost lost his hard-ass demeanor to his former lover. "Almost, yes."

"Then let's find the lucky boy and nail his father to the wall."

"You're in?"

"I'm going back to the office and start with what I can."

"And they call US bastards."

"Only because they know us."

Gibbs hit the button and the elevator went up. He got off and went to the interrogation and filming room, waiting for the prisoner to come along. Cait joined him shortly after he got there.

"I couldn't get much, Gibbs, about the father."

"Okay, Cait. What did you think of this scum before?"

"Well, he is a typical Type A personality. I have a theory."

"Out with it."

"Well, we got this guy in holding, right? Well, that left a void on the street for, well…" Cait was reluctant to actually say it.

"I get it. Damn it, why didn't he just ask for help?"

"Maybe because you scared the shit out of him," Cait threw out.

Gibbs turned to the guy in the room and pointed to the door. The tech got up and left. "Only to save him."

"From what, Gibbs? Or was it to save you from making a mistake?"

Gibbs glared at her.

"Gibbs, you have feelings for him, don't you?"

"That's not important."

"I think it is. I'm also a little pissed at you for not telling us about you and Abby."

"We couldn't. We had to keep up the illusion."

"I thought you trusted us, Gibbs," Cait accused.

"I do."

"Then why?"

"Cait, just tell me this. Had I not been a bastard, what might have happened?"

"Well, truth?"

"Always."

"He might be standing next to you and not living on the street and more then likely not chained to a wall."

"That's what I was hoping you wouldn't say."

The prisoner was put in the room, and Gibbs walked out and all but beat the guy for info. At least now they had a better idea where to look for him.

"Cait, McGee, you stay here."

"No way. You're not going out there without backup, Gibbs."

"This is not up for debate."

"You're right. We're coming as well. Tony is our friend."

Gibbs glared at them for a moment, and then they all walked out to his car. Ducky was in the backseat, just in case. Abby was biting her nails in the lab. After a wild ride with Gibbs behind the wheel, they pulled up to the section of town where Tony's old pimp said he lived. They were all heartbroken by the sight in front of them. It was an industrial park, or what was left of on. There were a lot of empty buildings.

"Okay, fan out. Ducky you stay in the car till you're called."

The ME nodded his agreement. The team spread out. Gibbs was looking around when he found a speck of red on the ground. He radioed to the others where he was and he waited for backup. After they got there he found the trail; it led into a building. They pushed the panel out of the way. The place was ice cold inside. The middle of February in DC was cold. Gibbs was on point, and the trail was getting more and more apparent.

They came around a bunch of boxes, and they saw the sight. Tony was lying on the ground, and he was a bloody mess. Gibbs put his gun away and was next to him, checking his pulse. Cait called Ducky and Tim went to get the older doctor.

"Tony." Gibbs was now over the body. He didn't want to touch him that much in case of injuring him more. He heard Cait call for an ambulance. Gibbs checked once again for a pulse. It was there, weak and erratic, but there nonetheless. When Ducky came in Gibbs just took Tony's hand and the injured younger man moved. Tony responded to Gibbs touch and squeezed the hand back.

Ducky heard the heartbeat but was cursing the fact that the ambulance was taking so long.

"Come on, Tony, hang in there. Don't leave me yet," Gibbs said aloud.

Ducky got up and gave the men a moment. He went out and was waiting with Tim for the ambulance. Cait called a team in to bag and tag the building. She started to process the scene. Five minutes to Gibbs seemed like an eternity, seeing the man in front of him beaten and battered. Gibbs didn't see Tony's glasses anyplace. He did see the cane, but that was all.

The paramedics came and Gibbs still didn't let go of Tony's hand; no matter how much they tried to get him to stand back, Gibbs was not moving. Ducky gave them his assessment. They thanked the ME and scooped up Tony.

"Cait, you're in charge."

"I'll call Abby. She'll meet you at the hospital."

Gibbs and Tony were in the ambulance, Gibbs staring at the form in front of him.

"Special-" not opening his eyes.

"Shh, don't talk. Try not to move, Tony. We've got you."

"I knew you'd find me, I just knew it." And with that Tony passed out again.

Gibbs wanted to hunt down the bastard who did this to him and do the same thing, but for now all he could do was hold to his hand.
End Notes:
I would like to thanks all the readers form this group. i have tryed to answer Feedback but for some reason a lot of the mails bounce but i thank you all for the ego boost
Part 3 - Tony confustion by rednetra
After they got to the hospital, it took Ducky and Abby both to pull the guilt-ridden Gibbs away from Tony. He didn't want to let go of the man's hand. After he heard Tony's voice saying he knew he would find him, he felt even worse at that point. He was in the waiting room pacing. He made the whole room feel unnerved. They all saw the caged animal that he was. Soon after he went outside after being asked when he used his cell phone due to his being loud and called Cait and asked how the processing of the scene was going. He had two things now to worry about: his team working a crime scene without him and the man he had deep feelings for. Deeper then he'd ever had before, even for Abby's mother.

Leroy Jethro Gibbs, a man of only forty-six years of age, ex-marine, three ex-wives and countless exes, be they male or female, had only loved five people in his life, true love, that is; his mother, his grandmother, Abby, Abby's mother and his younger daughter, Kelly.

He hadn't loved his father in the least; he'd been a mean drunk of a man. That was what led Gibbs into the marines. He'd assaulted his father one time after his dad had been beating on his mom. The judge gave him a choice: the military or jail. He chose the military and picked the marines. His grandfather, whom he'd never known but heard many stories about, had been a marine in WW2, and he'd always looked up to the man.

When Gibbs went into the marines, his mother raised Abby for him. Abby's mom had died during childbirth with her. Gibbs then, after the marines, joined NCIS and had been there for a total of twenty years with military time. He was a man with passion and he was a man who didn't let many in. He trusted his team; he's made them what they were. He'd hand picked them each for their talents, Cait for her Secret Service and profiler's background and McGee for his extensive degrees and his computer savvy. For Gibbs his coffeemaker was hard enough to operate.

"Jethro."

Gibbs was still outside pacing in the winter air, his breath heavy in the cold. Gibbs turned to see Ducky standing in the doorway.

"He…oh, God, Ducky, please tell me."

"Jethro, he's fine. Well, he is badly hurt, but he will live."

"What happened? Did he say who did this to him? Did-"

"Jethro, listen up. He has hypothermia and they will keep him overnight. And, yes, you can stay with him; even if I try to get you to go home and get sleep I know that will be out. He also has a lot of bruising and contusions. He's in a great deal of pain. Luckily the cold is what saved him. Also both his arms are broken in different places; they are fitting him for casts now on each arm. He will not have use of one hand, and one leg is also broken."

"Oh, God."

"Not to worry, Jethro. He is alive and is asking for you."

"Me? Why me?"

"Jethro, go to him, tell him."

"What, Duck, that I love him? How? Hell, why would he even like me back?"

"Oh, Heaven forbid the great Jethro Gibbs should find love."

"That's not what I meant, and you damn well know it."

"Okay, you hardheaded, stubborn, leatherneck, listen up. You are jumping the gun. I have a good indication that he does like you, and I know you like him. He is also being tested for STDs and HIV. "

"Oh, God, he's been turning tricks."

"Jethro, come here, please."

Gibbs walked closer to him and got a smack on the back of his head, a thing he was known for doing to others.

"Get your sorry ass in there and talk to the boy. He is scared. Number one, one of his ways of sight was taken away in his sense of touch. And number two, he just almost died."

"What if I'm not strong enough? Why did I not see this?"

"Our young Anthony is good at hiding himself. He has many masks and can make us see what he wants us to see. Go, be there for him, if nothing else; the rest, let it come if it comes. You don't know, and I think you're jumping the gun. Take it slow."

"Okay, where is he?"

"This way, Jethro. Abigail is in there with him."

Ducky showed him the way to where Tony was. He was behind a curtain. They had moved him out of the trauma bay that Gibbs remembered he was forced out of. The doctor was finishing with the last cast on him, one on his leg and two on his arms.

"Dad." Abby ran to her father and put her arms around him.

"Hey, Princess."

"Special Agent Gibbs."

"Tony, think now that we're not even at the office you can call me Jethro?"

"Okay. You're Abby's father?" Tony asked, shocked.

"Yes, she took her mother's last name when she started working at NCIS. It's for work. Otherwise…"

"Abby, you never told me."

"I couldn't. It was and is to be secret; people might think that, well…"

"I understand, and mums the word. Abby, Ducky, think I can get a moment with Special…I mean Jethro."

"Sure, sweets, and just remember you're coming to my place after you get out tomorrow."

"We'll talk, Abby."

"No, you ARE coming to my place. Right, Dad?"

"Yes, Princess, he's coming to our place."

"You two live together?"

"Yes. The house is huge, and I have my half of the house and Gibbs has his. Kind of like our own house."

"We'll see about me."

"It's settled. I'll see you later, Tony." Abby kissed his check and bounded out.

"Night, dear boy. I will check in with you later in the week on how you're feeling."

Ducky took the girl's hand and they went in search of a cafeteria. Gibbs watched them leave and he stood at the end of the bed, scared to get too close. Scared to let this man in.

"Jethro, please come closer. You don't have to stand at the end of the bed."

The nurse came in and checked the IV pump. She felt the temperature of the liquid, seemed happy and smiled at the boys before she left. Jethro moved closer, standing next to where one of Tony's hands lay.

"Thank you," Tony said softly.

"For?"

"You saved my life."

"No." Gibbs shook his head. "Tony, look, I've been an ass to you."

"I'm sure I deserved it."

"No, you didn't. You did not deserve any of it."

"Did you mean what you said to me the other day at the bus stop?"

"About that. Please, tell me this wasn't a-"

Tony's hand moved and brushed up against Gibbs' hand. Electricity went through both men. Tony found the hand and held it the best he could with a cast on his own hand.

"NO," Tony said shortly. "I got on the wrong bus on purpose, afraid of what I might say. I knew what bus it was, and I ended up back at the warehouse eventually. It wasn't the reason for this."

Gibbs held the hand tight.

"Did you mean what you said about liking me more then just as a friend?" Tony asked.

Gibbs didn't say a thing. He stood there and looked at the blind, battered man in front of him who now had a pair of glasses on. Gibbs had still not seen his eyes, even in the ambulance over Tony hadn't opened his eyes.

"Yes, I did," Gibbs finally answered. "I'd like to get to know you. I meant it when I said you're coming home with Abby and me."

"I can't. I won't accept charity."

"What if it's not charity but a gesture of friendship?" Gibbs squeezed the blind man's hand. "Tony, I like you. I meant that. I like you more than a friend. I'm not sure if you like me. I'm thinking that you do, but I'm just not sure. I hope that you do, and for now I'm happy with what you can give me. If it's just friendship, then so be it. But if not, then, well, I'm sorry."

"Jethro, I…" Tony was now getting worked up.

Gibbs saw a tear roll down his face. "What?"

"I do like you, Jethro, more than I knew till right now. I'm…well, I'm broken."

"No, you're not. They fixed you up. You're in pain, and that might take some time, but-"

"No, you don't understand. I'm BROKEN. Abby said you found out about my other job and my past."

"Yes, Tony, we did. I wish that you would have opened up to someone; we could have helped."

"I can't take charity. Even when I was a kid on the streets, I started sleeping with the bankers and went on from there. They paid well and had a warm place to stay. Hell, this one guy took me in all winter when I was sixteen/seventeen. The only rule was I could not go out of the house, and I was not allowed to put on any clothing, no matter what." Tony stopped.

Gibbs could see the pain in his face. "Tony, you don't have to tell me."

"No, I do. I have to make you see that I'm damaged. He made me parade around nude. It was cool at first. He let me have a bedroom all to myself, and I had two hours a night that he wouldn't ask a thing of me. It was a rule. But after the two hours I was all his, no matter where or when he said bend over, I was to bend over. He said on my knees, I was on them. He didn't care. It didn't hurt. He wasn't into S/M, but he would sometimes not use lube, and that did hurt." Tony stopped, again in pain.

Gibbs this time took his thumb and rubbed it against his face. At first Tony pulled away, but then he stopped once he realized he wasn't removing the glasses.

"What, Tony? Why did you pull away?"

"I can't have you see my eyes."

"Tony, I could care less what they look like. It's the person I like. I didn't fall in love with your eyes." Gibbs stopped at his declaration of love to the man in front of him.

Tony pulled away from the man, let go of his hand and turned his head away from looking in Gibbs' direction.

"Tony, look at me, please. What? I'm sorry, did I say something wrong?"

"You can't love me. No one loves me. No one ever has."

"That's where you're wrong. I hope that you'll see that you have a lot of people who love you. Me, Abby, McGee, Cait, Ducky, we all love you."

"No, you're lying. No one ever loved me."

"Shhh, okay, we'll talk about that one later. Did you want to finish your story or talk about something else?" Gibbs was trying to bring the man back to the here and now, even if the memory was painful.

"He would have his way with me, no matter the place. I had to have my body hair all shaved off. I was only allowed the hair on my head. I was to stay clean at all times. It was okay. Like I said, the food was great and the house was warm. It was on the upper West Side. He liked the fact I was sixteen then I turned seventeen. For my birthday he had a guest over. I still wasn't allowed to have clothing, even if he had friends over."

Gibbs' hand was holding Tony's again. Tony could tell Gibbs was getting mad from just the way he held his hand.

"See, I told you I was broken. You don't want me, right?"

"Not in the least. I'm mad at the man who used you like that. That's all. You really don't have to go on, if you don't want."

"No, I do. I never told this to anyone, and I need to tell someone before I die."

"You're not dying."

"He'll get me, you know."

"Who, Tony? Who'll get you? Who did this to you?"

"I can't tell. He'll hurt you, too."

"Tony, look, no one is going to get you. No one is going to ever hurt you again. I'll make sure of that."

"You can't, really. You should just walk away and let me go back to the warehouse."

"Can't, it's a crime scene now."

"Oh, God, he'll kill me."

"No one is going to kill you. Tony, do you know who did this to you?"

"I didn't get a good look at him." Tony smiled, trying to make a joke and divert Gibbs' away.

"Funny, smart ass. Who, Tony?"

But Tony continued instead with his story. "Then, when the guy had guests, like I said, I couldn't have clothing, and if they said bend over, I had to. One time the man had about fifteen other men over and a few women and well-" Tony was in tears now.

"Shhh, no one will ever use you again. You're not going back to that life."

"How can you say that? I'm damaged. Why do you even still want me? I'm sick. I could have a disease."

"Well, they ran tests, and we'll see. Tony did you play it safe at least?"

"Yes, since I've been in DC, yes. The only time I didn't was with that man but only that man. His friends all had to use something; it was the rule."

Gibbs eyes narrowed. "Tony, what's this man's name?"

"No, he's a very powerful person."

"Tony, look, I'm going to protect you. You don't have to worry about it any longer. Really, I'm not worried, and I don't want you to worry."

"Why?"

"Why what?" Gibbs asked in confusion.

"Why do you care," Tony clarified, truly at a loss to understand this man.

"Like I said, Tony, I have feelings for you. They're very strong, a lot stronger than I even knew till just now. I'm going to protect you, Tony. I want to help. It's not too late, we can make these people pay, the man that did this to you and the person who beat you up. Was it your pimp?"

"God, no. He didn't even know. You arrested him the other day."

"I know, but we know someone took his place."

"No, he didn't touch me. He didn't want to ever see me again. He thought I ratted out the other guy. Plus, he, well, I'm blind, and he had a problem with that."

"Well, I don't. I thought I did, not going to lie to you, Tony, but I don't have a problem about that."

"You really do care," Tony said in amazement, hearing it in Gibbs' voice. Tony's posture just changed, becoming more relaxed right before Gibbs' eyes.

"Yes, Tony, I told you I care. I told you all the others care about you. We'll find the person who did this to you."

"No, Jethro, you can't. He'll kill you, just like he tried to do to me."

"Who, Tony? What happened?"

"A bad trick, that's all. Really."

"Okay, for now I'll let it drop. Okay?"

"Yeah. So, you and Abby, really?"

"Yes, really. It was a long time ago. I was very young, and well, her mom died in childbirth."

"I like her."

"Good, since she likes you. Between the both of us, we'll nurse you back to health."

"So what rules do you have for me to stay in your place? No clothing? What?"

Gibbs heard the sincerity in Tony's voice, like Gibbs would force anything on the man in front of him. If anything happened, it would be at Tony's pace. Tony was going to be the one who set that pace.

"Okay, I want you to listen to me. You listening?"

Tony nodded his head yes.

"No, I want you to say it."

"Okay, I'm listening."

"Your only rule is to be yourself. I'm not some John. I'm your friend, and I hope maybe more someday."

"So, I get my clothing?"

"Tony, I'm not going to lie. I like you. I find you very attractive and would like to maybe sometime explore that, but right now I think we need to worry about you getting better and healthy. If things happen, they happen, but you've got to be yourself."

"All I know is how to make a John happy."

"That's not true. You're a delight to a lot of people at work. You're bright, you're funny, you've got a very charismatic personality. Think you can be that around the house?"

"That's all?" Tony asked, his natural suspicions coming to the forefront.

"Well, maybe after dinner you clear the table if it's your night to do that. Abby and I take turns in cooking and who cleans up, but that's not required, that's between me and her."

"I want to help. I'm not accepting charity."

"Fine, then you pick a night, and, well… Okay, Tony, I'm new to this. I'm not being rude, and if you find the question wrong, tell me. Can you cook? I mean, I've never been around a blind person, I don't know what you can and can't do. I don't mean-" Gibbs felt Tony's hand squeeze his in love. Gibbs knew the difference; he wasn't sure how, but he knew.

"I'm not a great cook. Ramin noodles and I tend to burn myself."

"Okay, then, no cooking for you."

"Well, I'm a quick study. Think maybe I can get help?"

"That I'm sure we can do. Okay, again, nothing you don't want to do."

"No, really, I can vacuum as long as people don't move the stuff around. I'm pretty good at getting around, again as long as things don't get moved around. I can take care of a house. I had to do that at the man's house."

"Okay, then we make a schedule for cleaning. Again, Abby and I normally split that up."

"Do I have to suck you off every night?" Tony asked suddenly, trying to push Gibbs away. Tony was scared now. No one had ever cared for him like Gibbs did, and he didn't know how he would deal when it ended..

"I told you, Tony, I like you A lot more than I knew, like I said. Yes, if that happens, I only want it if you want to do that with me. We'll have to practice safe sex, but yes, if that happens, it happens. I'm never going to force myself on you. I care about you and want your input into things. I care what you think. I'm not your pimp, I'm not some John who only wants you to get off on. I'm not some guy who is into the kink of a blind man. I like Tony DiNozzo, and that is who I want you to be. If you don't know who that is, then we find out together. This is a mutual thing. I want your input. For now it is a friendship. I hope, like I said, that it might become more, maybe turn into a relationship. Am I clear on this?"

"You mean it?"

"Hell, yes, I mean it. Tony, I'm also going to tell you this: we are going to go after your father for doing this to you." Gibbs saw the color leave Tony's face.

"NO, YOU CAN'T!" Tony was screaming now.

Gibbs was trying to get him under control. "Tony, look, relax. Shhh."

A nurse came in, checking on the man. "Sir, are you okay?"

"He's fine, really, he's fine, ma'am. He's just received some news, that's all."

"Okay, but you have to keep it down. There are other patients next to you."

"We will, thank you." Gibbs turned back to Tony. "Tony, relax. Can you do that for me?"

Tony was white as a ghost. His hand was now clammy, and he was panting. "You can't, Jethro, please don't go there. You need to leave him alone. He is more powerful than the man who took me in that time. At the age of fifteen he kicked me out with the clothing he just got me and twenty bucks."

"Look, I'm not alone. See, I called a friend in the FBI to help find you and come to find out they are going after your father for a lot of things."

"Jethro, please tell me you will stay away. I just found you, I can't lose you, please tell me."

Abby was coming around the curtain now. "What's the matter, guys?"

"Abby, give us more time, please," Gibbs said.

"Abby," Tony said at the same time, "make him promise that he won't go after my father."

Abby saw the fear and pain in Tony and the hurt and anger in her father. "Tony, Gibbs is a very strong person. I'm sure that your father-"

"Will kill him. You both are already in danger for just being with me."

"So your father did this to you."

"No, I didn't say that."

"Yes, you did, Tony. Please let us help. We also have very powerful friends." Abby took Tony's other hand, ignoring her father's request for more alone time and getting a glare, but she was glaring back.

"Tony, I'm not going after him," Gibbs assured him, "but they are, and they want your help."

"He'll kill us all."

"Piss on that, Tony. Dad will protect us, I know he will."

"She's right, Tony. Like you just said, I Just found you, I'm not letting go of you."

"I can't. He already-" Tony stopped.

Gibbs again ran his hand through Tony's hair; this seemed to relax him a great deal.
"Tell us, Tony, really, we're okay."

A nurse came into the curtained area and again checked on the IV fluids that were being warmed and pumped into him. "Sir, your ride is here to take you upstairs. We have approval for one person to stay, okay?"

"Thank you, ma'am," Gibbs said and in came a person in gray.

"Mr. DiNozzo."

"That's me."

"I'm Phil. I'm taking you upstairs," Phil said, almost yelling.

"He's blind not deaf, you brainless twit."

The transporter shut up at Gibbs' words. Tony fell into a very relaxed state from Gibbs barking at other people for him.

"Okay, that's my cue to leave," Abby said. "Tony, I'm going to get you a few things. Are you allergic to any kind of fibers?"

"I'm not allergic, but I hate wool."

"Okay, got it, honey." Abby kissed his check, then her father's and left.

Tony and Gibbs went up to the other observation ward. Gibbs was just sitting in the chair, holding his hand. Tony wouldn't let it go, even though he was passed out now. After a short time of him sleeping, Gibbs was able to snake out of the grip and he found a coffeemaker and then got a bag of chips from the vending machine. He went back and found Tony was having a nightmare. He knew enough not to rush to his side.

"Tony, come on, buddy, wake up. It's Jethro, please wake up."

Tony's glasses flew off him in the thrashing about. Gibbs could see that he was holding his stomach and was acting like he was getting beaten again.

"Please, don't," Tony was mumbling. "I'm not going to tell." Again more mumbling. "God, Dad, please don't let him." And Tony shot wide awake and was now crying and in a great deal of pain. His moving had caused more pain.

Gibbs could see his eyes now, and they were green, the one eye color that Gibbs loved above all else. Gibbs was now holding Tony and rocking him back and forth, cooing to him and tying to get him to relax.

"My father, Jethro, he did this to me. He was there watching."

"Shhh, it's okay, you're safe now. I won't let him hurt you ever again."

"I think I love you, Jethro. Is that wrong?"
End Notes:
I would like to thanks all the readers form this group. i have tryed to answer Feedback but for some reason a lot of the mails bounce but i thank you all for the ego boost
Part 4 - The kiss by rednetra
Gibbs did not sleep a wink that night. He sat there holding Tony's hand and rubbing the top of the exposed flesh that he could reach. Tony had two more nightmares that night. Gibbs was just thinking the life that Tony had was hell but he was safe now. But it would take a lot to get to him and make him see that life was much more than being on your back.

Around 0700 the nurse came in for his morning vitals.

"Hey there handsome, time to wake up," the nurse said to Tony, who didn't stir.

"Tony, come on, this nice lady wants to make sure you're still here with us."

Tony felt the hand on his cheek and started to almost purr. He opened his eyes and felt that his glasses that he had be given in the ER had been removed and he knew he was now eye-to-eye with Gibbs, even if he couldn't see the blue of the other man's eyes.

"Hey there, think this nice lady can take your vitals so we can take you home?"

"Home? Where are my glasses?"

"Yes, home, and your glasses are right here." Gibbs handed them to him. Tony's eyes were no different than anyone else's. They were lovely in Gibbs' opinion, not just for being Tony's, but they were very lovely eyes. They fit the handsome man in front of him.

The nurse went about her job and then left the men to themselves. She did say that the doctor would be in soon to talk about aftercare and start discharging since everything seemed to be okay.

"You said home."

"Yes, I did. You're coming home with Abby and me. If at some time you want to leave, you're more than welcome to, and we will see about getting you your own place."

"I'll have to be naked, right?"

"No. Tony, you have to do nothing. Not one damn thing but let us take care of you."

"Why?"

Tony was looking straight ahead and Gibbs could see the tear rolling down his face. Tony was confused and Gibbs didn't want to add to that confusion with talking about loving him.

"Because both Abby and myself are your friends and that is what they do for each other. I meant it, Tony; if you wish to help out with household chores, then fine, but you are under no obligation to do a damn thing but let us help you. That is-"

"What do you mean help?"

"Tony, your arms are broken and one of your legs is. Plus, I'm sure that the pain meds they have you on are good since you're not complaining of any pain."

"But why? Why are you being nice to me?" Tony was full-out crying and turning away, almost getting out of bed.

"No, you don't. You're staying in that bed till the doc clears you. Tony, I like you. Abby likes you. This is what we do for people we like." Gibbs reaching and stopping Tony.

"So you want me to be your slave. You said you loved me."

"I do, but right now let's start out with like since you're confused enough right now. Got me? I'm not pushing you. I'm not doing anything you don't want."

Tony looked at him. He removed his glasses and opened his eyes, letting Gibbs stare into the hazel eyes in front of him.

"Tony, I-"

"Shhh, let me see you." Tony reached up and was feeling Gibbs face, tracing it.

Gibbs leaned into the touch to help Tony out. He loved the feel of the rough hand on his face. The cast was getting in the way a little but Tony only needed his fingertips. Gibbs now was almost purring. Tony was pulling Gibbs face a lot closer, Gibbs giving in till he opened his eyes to see Tony kissing or trying to kiss him.

"Oh, no, not yet. Tony, I meant it. I don't want anything but your friendship out of this. I like you touching my face. I can only bet that is how you get a mental picture of what I look like, but let's hold off on anything else just now, okay?" Gibbs erection subsiding.

"You said what I wanted. I wanted to kiss you."

"Okay, why?"

"Because you want me to."

"Yes, I want you to, but even more I want you to-" Gibbs turned to the new person walking in and was happy to see the doctor.

"Okay, Mr. DiNozzo, after talking to your personal doctor last night, he said that you would not be left alone. This is correct?"

"I'm fine. I'm going home, and I can take care of myself."

"No, Doc, he will not be alone ever again."

Tony sat there and pouted.

"Good, I'm happy to hear that. Now, there is a rather scary young lady out in the waiting area wanting to come in, but I want to go over some aftercare first."

"Can she come in since she will be part of Tony's aftercare?"

"Sure."

"I'm going to get Abby. Will you behave while I'm gone?"

Tony nodded in agreement, still pouting at being treated like a kid but deep down he liked it. He liked being taken care of. That was one reason he'd stayed so long with the one banker; he took care of Tony. It cost him sex, but it was still someone else making sure things were okay.

"Hey, Tony."

Abby came bounding in, and Gibbs was behind her, holding the duffel bag full of clothing. Abby hugged the bruised Tony. He winced in pain, Gibbs taking notice of the pain and filing it away for later.

"Okay, as I was saying, Tony's aftercare should not be that hard. The few wounds will need the dressing changed daily. I would say after a shower. The casts are okay to take into the shower, not to worry, but I'm going to suggest a chair since Tony needs to stay off the leg for about four weeks or so Then I'm sure Dr. Mallard will fit him with a walking cast at that point. Also, I'm going to prescribe a mild antibiotic. Now, Mr. DiNozzo, can you and I speak alone?"

Tony had a look of panic on his face.

"Anything you want to tell him alone, best we find out now."

"This is kind of a sensitive matter, I think."

"No, Jethro's right; you can talk in front of them. I have nothing to hide anymore."

"Are you sure, sir?"

"Yes, he's sure."

Gibbs was holding one hand, Abby having the other, both glaring at the doctor. Gibbs' stare was scary but now Abby added made it almost unbearable.

"Well, sir, the tests that we ran for STDs and HIV came back clean. I would like to have you follow up in a few weeks with your personal doctor and have them run again as they can have an incubation period."

"He will, thank you, Doc. When can we take him home?"

Abby was now sitting on the edge of the bed, holding Tony. His head was on her shoulder. The doctor all but ran out of the room from the cold stares of the two caretakers of the young man in the bed.

"Okay, Tony, Abby got you some real clothing. Let's think about getting into them."

"I got you a pair of Dad's sweats and a few of his old shirts for now. We can stop at the store and get you some stuff on the way home."

"I'm good, really, just let me have the clothing I came in with."

"Tony, they cut it off you, and I talked to Cait, the stuff at the warehouse is now part of a crime and, well, some of it does have blood on it."

"Oh, well, I'm…"

"Abby, let me help Tony, and you go get the paperwork. Don't let them railroad you."

"Not me. I'm a Gibbs, after all," she said and went hopping out of the room.

"Okay, let's get you into some sweats. I'm going to guide you, that's all. Okay?"

"If you just keep contact with me I should be good."

"I think I can handle that."

Gibbs paused. He would get to see the man without clothing. Not the thought that he at this time but still.

"Okay, let's get rid of the gown first."

Gibbs reached around. Tony put his arms around Gibbs neck and hugged him, a real hug. Tony melted into it as did Gibbs. Gibbs untied the gown and then, not letting go of Tony, pulled back, running his fingers along Tony's skin. Gibbs could hear Abby all but yelling at the staff and smiled.

"She's a spitfire," Tony said.

"Like she said, she's a Gibbs."

"Wish I could be a Gibbs," Tony said under his breath, but Gibbs heard him anyway and smiled; if he had his way he would be. Tony needed love and Gibbs had plenty to give.

"Okay, I'm letting go now and then reaching into the bag to get the stuff, okay?"

Tony nodded but then pulled the gown over his lap. He didn't want Gibbs to see him hard. Tony had gotten aroused by the contact and Gibbs rubbing his fingers along his body.

"Tony, look. I've seen one before, hell I HAVE one. I like them, yes, and well, we'll talk about that later. I'm just changing you now."

"What if I want more?"

"No, not now, later. First, we're in the hospital, and second, if that ever comes to fruition, I want it to be special for the both of us. Am I clear on this?"

Tony gave another nod.

"No, I want to hear your voice."

"Yes, I understand. Okay, but I'm kind of…"

"Tony, I understand. I ran my fingers along your body. It's natural. Okay, let's get rid of the gown then get some sweats on."

Tony let the gown go, and Gibbs acted like it was nothing, but he marveled at the size that Tony had to him. Tony had to be at least twelve inches long, not to mention wide. It would hurt like hell, and it looked so lovely to suck. Gibbs knew he would never get it all in his mouth. Then he went back to dressing Tony. Gibbs, a top, had a feeling Tony was a bottom anyway.

"What? What's wrong? It's my dick, it's not good enough." Tony was now hiding again.

"No, it's not that. Tony, I've never seen one as large, that's all. It's a marvelous penis."

"Really?"

"Yes, it is. Now, let's get you dressed before Abby comes in and gets jealous of me and what she can't have," Gibbs said with a jocularity to his voice, and Tony smiled, blushing.

Gibbs put the sweats on Tony. He had to break the elastic in the foot part to the one leg but that was about all. Then he helped Tony pull the shirt over his head. Then Gibbs found a pair of his old slippers and put them on Tony. They were a bit small, but they were close enough for government work.

"Okay, think you want to sit in the chair or-" Abby came bouncing in and interrupted them.

"Okay, Tony, sign here and then you're out. I have a wheelchair right outside the door for you. I'll bring it in while you sign."

Abby put the paper on the table and Gibbs helped him to where he needed to sign. Gibbs actually found it kind of interesting with the way Tony did things. Abby came in with the chair, took the paperwork and was now yelling at the nurse, something about her being incompetent and then walking back into the room with a smile.

"Okay, your chair awaits."

Gibbs helped Tony up and guided him into the chair. Tony smiled again at the care Gibbs was showing. Here was a man who could and would bite the head off of someone for fucking up but he was handling Tony with kid gloves and helping gently. Tony was smiling ear to ear.

"I'll get the car and meet you out front, hot stuff," Abby said as she left.

"Okay, so where do you want to go for clothing?" Gibbs asked.

"Wherever. I don't have much money."

"Even if you did, your money is no good now."

"But I have to-"

"Hush, you. We're going shopping. How about Target? There's one around the corner from the house, and they have okay stuff."

"No, they're expensive. There's a dollar store by the warehouse. That's good enough."

"Hush," Gibbs said, placing a hand on his shoulder before pushing him out into the hallway.

They got to the car and Gibbs, with tender care, put Tony in the backseat. They stopped at the drug counter in Target and then went about shopping. Gibbs helped Tony with the stuff, explaining and being Tony's eyes. Tony had on his shades, and they didn't even have his cane. They got Tony a bunch of outfits, plenty of sweats and shirts as well as jeans. Gibbs wasn't happy with buying them without trying them on, but Abby smiled and batted her eyes and Gibbs relented.

Then they headed to Gibbs' place. Gibbs helped Tony out of the car and Tony took his arm and was led up to the stairs.

"Okay, Tony, there are four steps."

"Okay." Tony had Gibbs' arm, and they walked up the stairs, then in the door.

"Okay, Tony, how do you want to do this? Nothing will be moved, so you tell me how you want to get around. I will gladly help."

"How about you take me slowly to the room I will be staying in, then lead me through the walkways, then I'll walk around and bruise my shins."

"Tony, I'm going to ask a question, and, well, tell me to shut up if I'm out of line." They were walking.

"Jethro, can we talk in a moment? I need to count footsteps and how many it takes and when to make a right turn and left and then how many stairs."

"Oh, okay, I'm shutting up now."

"Dad, I'm going next door. I took out a steak for dinner."

"Okay, Princess."

Abby let go of Tony, and she walked to her side of the house.

The house was, for all intents and purposes, two houses that were built together with a door dividing them. Gibbs had his house and Abby hers. The basement was the only thing the whole length of the house. But there were two hot water heaters and two sets of bills, one in Abby's name and one in Gibbs' name.

"Okay, Tony, you learn, I'll guide. How does that sound?"

"Great."

Tony walked. Gibbs would tell him when to turn right and how many stairs there were and then they went to the bedroom.

"I get my own room? I figured…"

"Okay, Tony, let's get you off the leg. How about a better tour later, okay?"

"Fine, but how about on the sofa."

"Sure." Gibbs helped Tony down that stairs, which was much harder than going up.

Tony was walked over to the sofa and helped down. Gibbs got a pillow and put it under his foot.

"Okay, Tony, look. For now we're friends. More might happen, but for now let's just have different rooms."

"You said if I want. What if I want?"

"Tony, I like the fact you want to share a bed with me, but right now I think you're confused and might be thinking of your old ways. For now let's get to know each other and build a friendship into a relationship. How does that sound?"

"Can I at least get a kiss?"

"How about later?" Gibbs was about to get up but Tony stopped him and took off his glasses.

"Please, I want it. I'm not confused. I need it."

"Okay, I'm not going to start a fight, but why do you think you need it?"

"Jethro, I think I have feelings for you. Hell, I know I do. I'm confused. I-"

"See, Tony, look-"

"No, hear me out. I'm confused. I have no clue why you're doing this, and I expect you to tell me to do something like fuck me right here, dry, make me strip and have your way with me. That is what my mind it telling me. My heart is telling me other things. Okay, I get the fact you want to take it slow. I do, I really do. I just don't believe it. But this kiss, I want this kiss more than anything. Please, look into my eyes and see the truth, please."

Gibbs moved closer and now had his back on the sofa like Tony, next to the younger man. Tony was looking in the wrong direction, not by much, but Gibbs moved him so they were nose to nose, staring into each others eyes, even if Tony couldn't see. Gibbs saw the need and love in the eyes Tony was talking about.

Gibbs leaned in and his dry lips softly landed on Tony's lips. Tony tilted his head a little, giving Gibbs more access. Tony's hand resting on his lap soon moved to Gibbs. Gibbs took the hands or what was exposed and was holding them with one hand and the other was drawing Tony in closer and had his hand in Tony's hair.

Their dry lips were no longer dry but wet now. Tony's tongue was asking for permission to partake in Gibbs' mouth. At first Gibbs didn't part his lips but soon he retreated into the moment of the kiss, his tongue invading into Tony's mouth. Gibbs wasn't pushing anything. Tony was the leader in the kiss. Tony's tongue was the master, here and now.
Tony soon moved back and just breathed heavily. Gibbs and Tony were both hard as a rock from the kiss. Tony was almost ready to explode. Both men just sat there. Gibbs' hand holding Tony's, and Tony laying his head on Gibbs shoulder, where he fell asleep.
End Notes:
I would like to thanks all the readers form this group. i have tryed to answer Feedback but for some reason a lot of the mails bounce but i thank you all for the ego boost
Part 5 - The shower by rednetra
"Dad, look what I remembered we had." Abby came bounding into the room, causing Tony and Gibbs to break from the kiss.

Gibbs' head turned and saw the wheelchair. "I had forgotten you had that."

"Well, when Nanna came over last year we got it for her."

"True."

"What are you both talking about?" Tony asked as he was nuzzling into Gibbs. Still kind of sleeping.

"A wheelchair. Not sure how you're going to use it, but we can ask Ducky that tomorrow when he comes over."

"Hmm," was Tony's only comment as he was falling back to sleep.

Abby was glowing from the way her dad and her friend were on the sofa.

"Nope, no falling asleep. Carrying you will hurt too much. If you're tired, then let's put you to bed."

"Hmm." Tony was still very tried; his pills were kicking in.

Gibbs got Tony up and helped, all but carried him up the stairs and placed him in the bed. He left all his clothing on and put him under the sheet and then tucked him in. Abby was following him up the stairs and met Gibbs in the hall with a sandwich for dinner.

"Here, I know you, Dad, you're not leaving his side."

"Thanks, Princess."

Gibbs kissed his daughter's temple, and she left the men alone. Gibbs was sitting in the corner chair, the only one in the room. It was an over-sized fluffy chair. Gibbs had just marveled from the kiss. That kiss should not have happened, he thought to himself. He couldn't push Tony, he had to form a friendship first, then they could get to the rest. He would have to talk about it with Tony if it came up again, and he knew it would.

Gibbs just watched over Tony, and his mind drifted to the first time he'd seen the handsome man. He'd been introduced to him while on his first day at work. The old mail guy who was retiring was showing him the route and taking their time, counting steps and such. Gibbs had liked the man then and there, the way he stood, the way he looked, his ass, his overall demeanor, the fact that even though he was blind he was doing a job that some people with sight could not do. To Gibbs this man was strong. He couldn't explain why but every time he looked at the blind man a spark went throughout his body. That was why he was gruff and rode the man. He had to put up a wall so that he wouldn't let it be known that he liked the man, let alone had feelings for him.

Gibbs was watching Tony. The younger man was sleeping very soundly. The past night he'd been tossing and turning in the bed, having some kind of nightmare about his father trying to kill him. Damn that man, he would pay, Gibbs thought. He would call Fornell in the morning but not without telling Tony first. He was also going to try to get Tony to go after the banker. Gibbs wasn't scared of the men, no matter how powerful they thought they were. He would also not let Tony back down. He had to show Tony that this was about truth.

Then it hit Gibbs that Tony would not be able to do much of anything, even the bathroom would be a problem. He would talk to Ducky in the morning. Be it him or Abby, one of them was going to be there 24/7. He also needed to call Cait and have them process Tony's cane fast so he would have that. Then another thing hit Gibbs. Maybe he could get Tony a seeing-eye dog. Also he would learn Braille himself so he could help Tony out even more; that made Gibbs wonder if Tony even knew Braille. He'd lost his sight and his house all in one day, so maybe not.

He and Tony would have to sit down and have a talk so he could learn more about what Tony's limitations were. He'd also have Abby pull up research on the web about blindness and programs for them.

Gibbs ate his sandwich and eventually fell asleep till sometime in the night when he heard Tony calling his name.

"Jethro, are you there?"

"Yes, buddy, I'm here. What's up?" Gibbs was walking towards him and sat on the side of the bed next to him. It seemed to startle him a little. Gibbs had to remember to make more noise around Tony.

"I got to go."

"You're not leaving this house till you're better."

"I know that, but I got to, um, GO."

"No, Tony, I'm not letting you out-" Gibbs stopped mid-sentence of his barking. "Oh, that, okay, um, well, how do you want to work this, Tony?"

"I can do that myself."

"Um, Tony, your arms are broken. You're not to be using them, and that might be a little of a reach."

"I'm not having you wipe my ass, Jethro."

"Then Abby will, since I'm not sure…"

"Can I at least give it a try?"

"Sure."

He heard it right in that one moment, that voice that made him like Gibbs. For all his rough and gruff exterior, he was a big softy at heart. The first time he fell for Gibbs was in Abby's lab. One moment he was talking and biting off Cait and McGee's heads and the next he was being a soft and gentle soul. He now understood why, but Tony knew that Gibbs was not the kind of person to favor his own blood.

"Okay, I'm going to be your leg. Lean on me and let's go, okay?"

"Sure."

Gibbs helped Tony to the bathroom, Tony's broken leg as if it was tied to Gibbs' leg, one of Tony's casted arms wrapped around Gibbs' shoulder. They got to the bathroom and Tony relented and let Gibbs help. He only had to relieve his bladder, but it still was quite embarrassing for Tony. While Gibbs was helping Tony pull up his pants, Tony tried to make Gibbs hand touch him. Gibbs pulled away quickly, almost letting go of Tony.

"What? What did I do? Don't you want to touch me?"

"Okay, we're having this talk once I get you to bed."

Tony looked panicked. He'd never meant to piss Gibbs off; he would kick him out for sure now. That was okay, he would go into service, he had before and would again. Once Gibbs got Tony back into the bedroom, he sat on the edge of the bed and took Tony's hand.

"Okay, Tony. That kiss earlier, that was wrong. I took advantage of you. We need to take this VERY slowly."

"But how else can I make you happy?" Tony asked with a frown.

"Tony, I'm not here to make you have sex with me. Not at all. I want to be your friend first and foremost. That's all. I'm hoping that we can build from there."

"But how else will I pay you back for all that you do for me?"

"Sit here and trust Abby and me to take care of you."

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why are you being so nice to me and not wanting anything in return? You must want something."

"I told you what I'd like from you, Tony, and I meant it. I'm sure it's hard for you to believe. I know no one ever gave you anything without asking for something in return."

"True."

"Well, welcome to a new life, Tony. Again, look, I liked the kiss. Damn that was good and hot, but Tony we can't do that again for awhile. I want you as a friend first and foremost. Think we can make this work? You've got to trust me."

"I do, Jethro, I'm just so confused. No one ever opened their home to me and let me in without wanting me to bend over and take it."

"Tony, I'm not going to lie. I'm going to ask for your help to get your father and maybe even that banker you told me about."

"No, you can't, they'll both try to kill you. They have money and can make things happen."

"Let me worry about that."

"No, Jethro, please, no, just tell me you will not."

"I'm not gong to tell you that. I will tell you that it's not going to happen right now. It won't be till you're ready, okay?"

"NO! I will not let you do that. Not for me. I'm not worth that."

Gibbs leaned over and head slapped Tony for the first time, lightly since he was still in pain.

"What was that for?"

"You will not now or ever talk about yourself like that. Am I clear?"

"But it's the truth."

Another head slap. After this one Gibbs pulled way and was now standing. "No, it is not. You're worth a lot to Abby and myself. I talked to Cait and McGee and they both like you. Ducky cares about you a great deal."

"Okay, just stop hitting me."

"I'm putting the word out that if you start that kind of talk, they are going to head slap you. Got me, mister?"

"Yes, sir."

"Okay, now, we're clear about the fact that I want nothing but your trust and honesty, right? I'm going to take care of you."

"Yes," Tony said meekly.

"Okay, now let's get you back to sleep. Do you need a pain pill?"

Tony tried to move without showing the pain, but it was just too much and Gibbs saw it in his face.

"Okay, don't move. Do you like milk?"

"It's okay."

"Good."

Gibbs left the room and was back a minute later with a glass of milk and a pill. "Okay, drink the glass but leave a sip. Okay?"

Tony did as Gibbs said, then Gibbs handed Tony the pill and he finished the milk up.

"Where are you sleeping?" he asked as he held out the empty glass.

"Don't you worry about that," Gibbs said, taking the glass.

"No, I'm not having you sleep on the floor or something."

"I'm in a big chair in the corner."

"The bed is big enough."

"No, Tony, I meant it. We take it slow. We date, we ask questions of each other, that kind of thing. I meant it, Tony, if that kiss is all we get, then fine. Got me?"

"Yes," Tony said weakly, confused as to why anyone would be so nice like Gibbs was. This was why he'd fallen for Gibbs in the first place. He was right, they both knew nothing about the other.

Tony fell asleep with Gibbs sitting on the bed, but that was not how he woke up.

The next morning Tony awoke to the smell of bacon cooking and the scent of Patchouli.

"Abby."

"Correctamundo, handsome. So, you hungry? Dad is downstairs cooking up a storm. Ducky is with him."

"What's he here for?"

"Why, you, of course. He's going over your aftercare since the doctor at the hospital fucked it all up."

"I'm good, don't bother worrying about me."

Abby walked closer, sat on the bed, making sure to make plenty of sound, and head-slapped him. "Dad's orders to head tap you if you talk bad about yourself. Kind of fun. Can I do it again?"

"No, I get it. Okay, so you're going to help me in to relieve myself?"

"Nope, I'm to call Dad. He did talk to me and asked me to see if you would rather him or me help you in the shower."

"Abby, I'm scared."

"Why, Tony?"

"Him. I'm confused. He doesn't want me to sleep with him for letting me stay here."

"Well, I wouldn't exactly say that. He likes you, Tony, a lot, but you're right. Right now he wants you to get better. And he would never expect it as payment for you staying here."

"I don't know what to do. All I know is how to make people happy and give them pleasure."

"Well, Tony, I guess you'll learn a whole new side to yourself, because Dad does not want that from you at all. Nor do I. Now let me go and get him and we can eat. I'm starved."

Abby went bounding out of the room and a moment later Tony picked up the scent of Gibbs; sawdust. He always knew Gibbs was around just from his scent.

"Morning, Jethro."

"Morning, Tony. Now, do you want a shower before you eat or after?"

"After. I'm, well, I'm not feeling well and maybe eating will help."

"You took the last pain pill on an empty stomach with only milk, so yeah, that sounds about right. Ducky's here, as is Cait. She just got here with a gift for you."

"For me? What? She shouldn't have."

"Its nothing, Tony. Now let's get you to the wheelchair at the bottom of the stairs, got me?"

"Yes, sir."

"Cut the sir shit."

Gibbs was Tony's legs now. He got Tony down the stairs, and that was no easy feat. At the bottom Tony sat in the chair and Gibbs pushed him into the dining room where everyone was sitting around eating.

"Hey, Tony, what's up?"

"Tim."

"Tony, how are you holding up? Is Gibbs treating you okay?"

"Yes, Cait, he's been great."

"Good. If not, let me know, I'll kick his ass for you."

"Thanks, but I'm sure Abby will beat you to it," Tony said. He had made sure to put his glasses on before coming down.

"Now, Anthony, how are you really feeling?"

"Good, my stomach is a little upset, but I'm hoping some food will help."

"You are taking your pills with food, right?"

"Not last night, Ducky," Jethro said before Tony could. The younger man just kind of melted at his words, words of protection and guilt mixed together.

"And why not, Jethro? Anthony needed food."

"Well, he was sleepy, and I figured sleeping was more important. I did make sure he drank them with milk at least."

"Okay, in a pinch that will do, but he needs to eat. Got me, Anthony?"

"Ducky, call me Tony, please. I hate the name Anthony."

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Tony. If I had known."

"Well, I'm sorry, but Jethro said I needed to speak for myself now. I'm sorry if it's a big deal. Don't listen to my stupidity."

Gibbs head-tapped him for the words.

"Okay, enough. I'm hungry, where's the food?"

"Tony, do you think you can use a fork, or-"

"I can feed myself. At least let me do that."

"Okay, but after you eat, straight to the shower. Oh, and Cait, you have a gift for Tony."

"Oh, yeah, here, Tony." Cait handed Tony his cane.

He knew it right away and smiled. "Where was it?"

"We had to process it before you could have it back. Had to make sure it was-" Cait stopped when Gibbs made the sign to.

"Make sure what? That it was really my blood? I can smell it on the cane."

"Yes, Tony. Look, we're looking into who did this to you."

"Jethro, no, you said-"

"I said I would not go after your father. Unless you can tell me that is who did this to you, then we are tracking down a few leads on your beating."

Tony sat there in fear. Gibbs sensed it as did the rest of the people in the room.

"Tony, now how about we get some food into you. Boss made some great eggs and the bacon is the best."

"Thanks, Tim, but I'm no longer hungry." Tony tried to wheel away but his cast was getting in the way.

"You're not going anyplace till you eat."

"Jethro, I'm not hungry. Let me just go watch TV."

"Tony, please."

"You know what I mean. I want to just listen to it."

Gibbs was lost. He didn't know what to do.

"Jethro, let Tony and I have a moment alone. Is that okay, Tony? We'll go to the kitchen." Ducky didn't wait, he just wheeled Tony to the kitchen and sat at one of the chairs. "Tony, we just want the best for you."

"Ducky, he can't, he'll get killed. I-" Tony stopped and was looking in the direction of the smell of Old Spice.

"Tony, what is it?"

"Nothing, it's nothing, Ducky."

"No, young man, I have seen that face on many other people. What is wrong? Why do you fear for his life so much?"

"I like him, Ducky. I mean REALLY like him, more than just as friends, and I can't lose that. He is the first person who wants me to find out who I am and not make me sleep with them to pay them back."

"And your point, young man? Jethro only wants you to be happy."

"I can't let him do that. If he finds the attacker who was sent to kill me, he, himself will get hurt."

"Posh, Tony. Jethro is a fighter and will not let you hurt or get anyone else hurt. Tony, listen to me. Jethro knows what he is doing. Let him take care of you. Trust him."

"I can't, Ducky. I'm just going to get hurt. The last person I trusted, well…"

"What, Tony, what happened? Talk to me. None of us can understand unless you tell us."

"I got kicked out of my home," Tony blurted out loudly and was now in tears.

Ducky put his older hand on the boy's hand and patted him. "Oh, dear boy. That's not going to happen this time. Gibbs is not going to kick you out for anything. You have always trusted me, right?"

"I try, Ducky."

"Then just trust him. He will-"

"Is everything okay in here?" Gibbs had come running to Tony's yelling, his gut telling him to find out what was going on, that Tony was in pain and he needed to fix it.

"We're good, Jethro, just a little longer, please."

"No, he can stay."

"Tony, are you sure?"

"Yes. I can't have secrets anymore, right, Jethro?"

"Right, Tony. What's wrong in here?" Gibbs walked and sat next to Tony, across from Ducky, placing his hand on Tony's hand so he knew where to turn his head.

"You can't go after the attacker."

"Okay, why not?"

"You just can't. You asked me to trust you. Can you trust me?"

"I already do. But, Tony, this man all but killed you and left you to die."

"Yes, he, well, I can't say."

"Tony, please, I'm not understanding. This is stupid. You've got to let me-"

"Jethro, maybe that's not the right question. Okay, you two play nice, I'm going to finish the biscuits and gravy that I have in the other room. It is some of the best I have ever had." Ducky stood. "Tony, will you be okay?"

"Yes, Jethro, won't let me get hurt."

"Hell, no, I won't."

"Okay, you two talk about things. Remember, he needs food."

"We'll be right in."

Ducky left the two men.

"Okay, Tony, what? Make me understand."

"He'll kill you. I can't have that."

"Who will? Tony, I'm not going anyplace."

"He's powerful, Jethro. He can hurt you, if not physically then he will get you fired or worse, he has powerful friends."

"Tony, so do I. I'm not worried about losing my job."

"Jethro, he won't worry about using me to get to you, outing you."

"I'm out, Tony. I never hide the fact that I like men as well as women."

"So he will use that against you."

"Well, not too many people in this town don't already know. I'm not an angel, Tony."

"What?"

"I've slept around and slept with some powerful people who owe me favors. Tony, I'm not worried."

"You?"

"Yes, me. I like sex. I love it. I'm not stupid. I play it safe, Tony, but tell me why can't we make this person pay?"

"Jethro, he will come and kill Abby, then you. I can't lose you both."

"Oh, Tony, you're not losing anyone. Really, if it gets bad, Cait used to protect the President. I think she would protect us. I'm not worried, and I don't want you to be, okay?"

"But-"

"No buts. Tony, your attacker will be caught. We have some very good leads, and we'll get him and get the one who paid him."

"If he's still alive. I'm not dead, so I'm sure HE is."

"Well, we're very good at what we do, so we'll find who did it." Gibbs stood. Tony put his hand on Gibbs' and the older man sat back down. "What, Tony? You need to eat."

"I'm sorry, Jethro."

"For what?"

"For being such a pain in the ass. You should just get rid of me."

"Okay, I'm not hitting you for that, but I'm telling you, Tony, we all care about you and want you happy. I've been thinking, and I think we'll talk after you eat and maybe take a shower. Ducky got us some kind of cover for your cast while showering."

"I thought the ER doc said-"

"He was stupid. The cast will hold up in water, but if the padding underneath gets wet and doesn't dry right, you can get an infection, so we cover them."

"Oh, okay."

Tony let Gibbs push him back to the dining room where people were bantering back and forth. Tony fit right in, giving as good as he got. After the meal Cait left to follow up on something at the office, even though it was Saturday. Tim went back to Abby's side of the house, and Ducky went up to the shower with Tony and Gibbs. Tony got undressed and Ducky did an exam to make sure anything was okay.

"Well, you seem to be in good hands. I'll take my leave. If either of you need anything, call me day or night."

"Thanks, Ducky." Gibbs shook the older man's hand and showed him to the door. He returned to the bathroom in only a swimsuit. "Okay, Tony, let's get you covered, then into the shower. We have a chair. I'm going to be in there with you, but I'm in a swimsuit. I also will be washing you since your hands are covered. Is that okay?"

"Yes."

"Also, Tony, I'm telling you this; there is nothing to get embarrassed about, got me?"

"Yes," Tony said with only his boxers on.

"Okay, Tony, let's do this, then I have a few more questions and maybe some ideas about your recovery. Ducky thinks they are good ideas, but after this you're taking your pills."

"Okay, I'm kind of starting to hurt."

"Then let's get this done."

Gibbs helped Tony remove his boxers and then placed the special bags over the three casts. Then he started the water. Tony asked for it hot, so Gibbs got it to Tony's liking, then started the washing, starting with the hair first. The shampoo smelled of peppermint.

"I like this," Tony said.

"What?" Gibbs questioned as he was lathering up Tony's silky hair.

"The smell. It's very nice."

"Abby got it for me for my birthday last year. It has a hint of-"

"Lavender in it."

"Yes, she got it for me to relax."

Gibbs rinsed Tony's hair and then grabbed a loofah and started washing the younger man's beautiful body. Tony was a little shocked that Gibbs even had a loofah, let alone used one. The body soap had a stronger lavender scent. Tony was now hard as a rock from the touching. Gibbs washed Tony's whole body but didn't linger in any once place. He was just washing Tony, and Tony was just relaxing. It felt good knowing Gibbs wasn't out for him to do anything but sit there. After Gibbs was done he rinsed Tony and then shut off the water.

"Okay, I'm going to put a towel on me, then you. I don't want to drip all over you."

Gibbs did just that, wrapped a towel around his waist and then removed his trunks and then dried Tony. He got Tony all dry and wrapped in a towel and then went back to his room. Gibbs had a pair of boxers in the bathroom he threw on before leaving. He got Tony dressed in a pair of boxers and shirt. He was going to bed and asked for no sweats.

"Okay, Tony, I need to ask you a few questions, okay?"

"Okay."

"Can you read Braille?"

"I know numbers, only from teaching myself in the elevator at the office."

"Okay, what else can you do? I'm not being rude, I'm trying to help you."

"No, I'm good after I set up a routine. I walk around and build a mental image of the layout. You just can't move things around. I mean that."

"Okay, I will even label stuff so that other people know."

"I took care of the banker's place. I cleaned it and everything."

"Okay, good. Tony, have you ever thought about getting a seeing-eye dog?"

"No, only people who can get into the programs and prove they are worth it get the dogs."

"Okay, Ducky has a friend who runs a program here in DC, if you want."

Tony started tearing up. The care and sincerity in Gibbs' voice was coming through to him.

"What's the matter, Tony?"

"Nothing. I'm just, well, no one has ever even given me the time day, and in two days you've already given me a room and now are trying to help me get a helper dog."

"Yes, once the casts are off we can look into that. Also maybe get someone to come out and teach you, me and Abby to read Braille."

"Why all of us?"

"Tony, if you're going to live here, then some things might be put in Braille, then we can also know it for helping out. Both Abby and I know ASL."

"What's that?"

"American Sign Language, but this is all for the future. For now we just get you better and get the casts off your arms and leg, and then we talk about learning Braille and all the rest. Now, let's get you some sleep. I'll wake you up for lunch. Okay?"

"Thank you, Jethro."

"Hey, no need."

Gibbs pulled up the covers and left the room only for a moment to clean up the bathroom, then he returned and was taking his seat in the chair watching his charge.
End Notes:
I would like to thanks all the readers form this group. i have tryed to answer Feedback but for some reason a lot of the mails bounce but i thank you all for the ego boost
part 6 - The Admission by rednetra
Author's Notes:
Tony learns more about himself and Gibbs
The next few days around the house were routine. Gibbs tried to make
it a routine getting up, taking a shower, then going down the stairs;
this way there wasn't a lot of movement. Then after eating Tony would
end up taking a nap and Gibbs would look at the web pages that Abby
and Ducky had given them. Gibbs was looking into a computer as well
that Tony could use that talked to him as well as a Braille
keyboard.

Gibbs also looked into a few of the programs for Tony to enroll in
for the helper dogs. The thing that kept Gibbs from helping Tony was
that to the government he was dead. Gibbs was not pushing this just
yet. Tony was just starting to believe that he was safe, at least the
nightmares had slowed and weren't happening every time he went to
sleep.

After the 3rd week Gibbs had still not gone back to work. Abby had
already gone back and they were very close to finding the man who had
attacked Tony in the first place. Their leads were getting better
and better. Gibbs was on the phone most of the day with the team.
Tony would lay on the sofa, listening to old movies on the TV. That
was one of the first things Gibbs got when Tony moved in; he got
cable hooked up to his side of the house, then a new TV. It was
nothing special but Abby did make sure it was an HD TV. The sound
was clearer and the picture rocked, not that Tony needed a picture.

Gibbs made a few calls to friends he knew around Washington to try to
find out how to prove that Tony was alive and not dead. Came to find
out when they did the check in payroll they made the check payable to
cash since they didn't know if he could cash them and be safe. They
had gotten permission from the director. This also sent up a flag in
Gibbs' mind. His number was now flagged from a conversation at the
IRS with an ex-girlfriend of his. This also was how Tony's father
must have found him. He also had friends in high places and could
track things like this.

One Friday afternoon Gibbs was in the kitchen cleaning up from
cooking dinner and he had forgotten what day it was. He hadn't really
talked to the outside world at all. Tony was asleep on the sofa. For
Tony trusting Gibbs was getting easier and easier. He would do their
shower and now Tony was not getting as aroused since Gibbs was not
making it anything but a shower. The bathroom trips were not as
frequent as they might have been if Tony was alone. Tony did make
sure that he counted how many steps that Gibbs would take to get from
one place to another. Or how many steps it took to push him to some
place. Tony was getting a little better at moving around by himself
but still had a great deal of pain.

"Poppy, Poppy!"

In from the door on Abby's side of the house ran a little girl, all
of eight with golden-blonde hair. She was in a lovely heavier dress
with Minnie Mouse on it. Gibbs looked up from the soap-filled sink
and remembered what day and weekend it was.

"In here angel," he yelled out.

He heard movement on the sofa and turned and saw a little girl in the
doorway of the kitchen at the same time. Gibbs looked out to the
living room from the kitchen and saw Tony trying to sit up with a
great deal of trouble.

"Angel, there's someone I want you to meet."

Gibbs dried his hands and picked up his daughter. They then proceeded
to walk into the living room. Tony still wasn't sitting up.

"Who's there?"

"Just me, Tony, and my daughter."

"Hey, Abs."

"Not that one."

Gibbs put Kelly down and then helped Tony sit up and sat next to
him.

"Kelly, this is a friend of mine. Say hello."

"Hello, sir, my name is Kelly. Abby is my sister."

"Well, hello, Kelly, it's nice to meet you." Tony put his hand out in
the general direction but not in front of Kelly and she started
laughing.

"Kelly, that's not nice," Gibbs warned.

"I'm sorry, Poppy." She stopped laughing and took the hand and noted
that it was for real and Tony didn't know where she was. "Are you
blind, sir?"

"Yes, I am blind, and please, call me Tony."

"Okay, Tony. Why do you have all those casts on?"

"Tony got hurt a few weeks back, and your sister and I are helping
him get better. I had even forgotten that it was your weekend."

"Poppy." She looked mad at her father's statement.

"How about you talk to Tony for a little bit till I finish up the
dishes in the kitchen. Where's your sister?"

"She and, um, I think his name was Tim, are kissing," she said with a
giggle.

Since Tony had come to stay with Gibbs, Tim and Abby had started
seeing each other now that she could be open and tell him the truth
about her house and her father. Gibbs smiled, as did Tony, at the
little girl's frankness.

"Okay, you talk with Tony here, and if he needs help, you think you
can help him?"

"Yes, Poppy, I can help Mr. Tony if he needs it."

"Good girl."

Tony could feel Gibbs get off the sofa and heard a kissing sound.
Gibbs was kissing the top of his daughter's head and then Tony heard
him walk away.

"So, Kelly, right?"

"Yes. You work with my Poppy?"

"I did, yes."

"How?" She covered her mouth for asking the question. "I'm sorry,
that wasn't nice. Poppy will be mad."

"Then how about we don't tell him, okay?" Tony patted next to him
where Gibbs had just been.

She hopped off the chair and sat next to Tony.

"Kelly, I'm betting you've never been around anyone who was blind."

"Nope. My grandfather was deaf but not blind."

"Well, then, you can ask me anything."

"Really?"

"Yes, really, even if your father might not like it. If you don't
know, ask me, okay?"

"Okay, so how do you work with Poppy? It's hard. Abby said that you
have to shoot a gun and everything."

"Well, I worked in the mail room. I walked the same path everyday and
the cart was set up that my stops were in compartments and I knew
which one would come first. I knew how many steps between one desk
and the next."

"Do you have a dog? Sometimes on TV people have dogs."

"No, I don't, but your father is going to help me try and get one."

"Oh. How long have you been blind?"

Gibbs was cleaning up in the kitchen, leaving the two new people to
get to know each other. He had forgotten that Kelly was coming this
week but he didn't care. He trusted Tony with her. He trusted Tony
with his life. He had never let any of his girlfriends or even
boyfriends ever meet her. The only one that had was Fornell but they
hadn't been dating and it was more of a court date thing since he did
sleep with Gibbs' second wife.

"Well, I lost my sight at about the age of fifteen. I got very sick,
and this was the result."

"Oh, that must have been sad. I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I got over it, and now I can do just about anything that
you can do."

"Really? How can you see?"

"Well, I feel around. Like you see, I can feel what things look like."

"So you don't know what I look like or my Poppy looks like."

"Well, I kind of have a picture, yes. Not the best since I had a cast
when I felt your father's face."

"You want to feel my face?"

"Yes, I'd like that."

Tony felt a hand on his, drawing his hand to her face. She had a
round and lovely soft face. Tony just ran his fingers softly over it,
smiling.

"You're very pretty."

"Thank you. My Poppy and Mommy tell me that. So are you my Daddy's
boyfriend?"

Tony panicked now. He didn't know what to say about that. He went
pale, and his mouth became dry.

"You've met your father's boyfriends before?"

"Nope, I only overheard him talking with Mom about he had a date one
night with a man, so I asked Mom about it afterwards and she
explained that Poppy likes men and women both. I never met any
girlfriends, either."

"Oh." Tony no longer had his hand on the girl's face but in his lap.

"So, are you my Poppy's new boyfriend?"

"Well, I'm not really sure. Right now your father and I are just
friends, but maybe, one day, I hope."

"I like you. You make Poppy happy. I can tell."

"Well, he makes me very happy. I'm not used to people helping me, but
your father and sister have been a great deal of help while I'm
getting better."

"So will you be leaving after your casts are off?"

Gibbs was rounding the corner but stopped and listened to Tony's
answer.

"I'm not really sure, honey. Right now I'm just thinking about today.
Your father is teaching me how to look at one day at a time."

"He's nice that way. He makes people happy and you're making him
happy. I can tell. I saw him almost sit in your lap on the sofa. That
makes me happy that you're making him happy."

Gibbs saw his daughter hug the man on the sofa. Tony was moved to
tears by the warmth of the little girl he had just met. Gibbs walked,
in smiling.

"You two having fun in here?"

"Yes, Poppy. I like Tony."

"Good. He'll be around for a while, I hope." Gibbs was standing
behind the sofa, right behind his friend and his daughter. "How about
you go next door and get your sister and McGee and tell them dinner
is ready."

"Okay, Poppy." Kelly jumped off the sofa and went running out.

Gibbs walked around and sat next to Tony.

"She's lovely."

"Thanks. Sorry if she's a problem."

"No, she was very polite, and well, Jethro, I'm?I?well?I?just?well?"

"Tony, relax. What? Talk to me."

"I didn't know you had anymore kids."

"Yes, well, she lives with her mom. I get one weekend a month and
normally it's my weekend I'm not on call. Then I get her for a few
holidays a year. Her mom and I are still friends, but it just didn't
work out between us."

Gibbs could see the pain in Tony's face and the tears coming out from
behind the glasses. "Tony, what's the matter?"

Gibbs heard the others coming into the house. He signed to Abby to
give them a moment before they even got there and Abby took them all
straight into the kitchen.

"Nothing, I'm good, let's eat."

"No, Tony, we talk about this stuff. I don't care if I don't want to
hear it or you think I can't take it or whatever. Just talk. Why are
you crying?"

"Nothing. It's just that you opened your home to me. You trust me
with your house and now your daughter. Why? She said you never
introduced any of your other dates to her."

"She was right. What did she ask you, Tony?"

"Nothing."

"Tony."

"She wanted to know if I was your boyfriend."

"Oh, well, yeah her mom told me she overhead a conversation once, so
I guess I need to have a talk with her about asking questions."

"No, I told her to ask me anything. She doesn't know if she doesn't
ask"

"Tony, that's none of her business."

"Yes, it is. She wants you happy."

"Still."

Tony took Gibbs' hands and held them. "No, Jethro, it's okay. Really.
I just, well, she just met me and already she likes me. I'm not used
to that. And I know you're taking it slow and I like that and in the
end I'm sure I will be staying around since we can't move back to my
place." Tony felt a hand on the back on his head, just resting
there. "Thank you, Jethro. Thank you for trusting me with your
family, I guess."

"You're welcome. Just wait, I'm sure my mother will want to meet
you."

Gibbs chuckled, knowing the Southern woman would have no doubt
already heard about him from Abby and was just chomping at the bit
about meeting her son's new boyfriend.

"Now let's get in there before Kelly eats it all. I swear at times
she doesn't eat at home."

"Nope, it's just that your cooking is great," Tony said, moving to
the chair with Gibbs' help and going into dinner.

After dinner Kelly and Tim had dish duty. Tim was still a little
weirded-out by the fact his boss was also his girlfriend's father and
made the mistake of talking shop one day to him and she looked at him
with the look of death.

"So, Tony, how are you feeling?"

"With my hands, Tim."

"Funny. No, really, the girls in the secretarial pool asked about you
and I was the one who got the honor of informing them of your well-
being."

"Well, tell them I'm just fine and my caretaker is making sure I take
all my meds and I get moving every morning. But thank God not at the
crack of dawn like his Marine training taught him."

"Hey."

"He's right, Poppy, you get up early."

"Just for that no pancakes in the morning." Abby and Kelly both
frowned. "And boo-boo lip will not work on me." He crossed his arms
and looked away right at Tony.

Tony did something Gibbs didn't expect. He never took his glasses off
in front of people except for him and Abby. Tony took them off,
placed them on the table and made a sad, pathetic face.

"Oh, that is so not fair."

"What? I have no clue what you're talking about," Tony said, all
innocent-like.

"Tony."

"Yes, Kelly."

"You have pretty eyes."

"Thank you, honey, I haven't seen them in a long time. I keep
thinking that they're not there."

"Nope, they are there, and they are pretty."

"She's right, Tony, your eyes are very nice," Abby added. "When you
get better we are SO going shopping and matching things to them."

"I think I'd like that. I might even get rid of the glasses."

Gibbs placed his hand on top of Tony's and smiled. "I like that
idea."

The girls just giggled at the table. Abby was great with Kelly,
better than any big sister ever was. She never complained and at
times would call Gibbs' first wife and see about taking her for a day
and being girls.

"Okay, you two. Kelly, go up and get ready for bed."

"But, Poppy."

"No buts, you heard me. You're not going to bed but you have to get
ready. Got me? You can stay up and watch a move. You staying for
that, Tim?"

"Um, well?"

"Yes, he is, Dad."

"Good. You and I will make an ice cream run."

Gibbs got orders for ice cream and ran to the local Friendly's and
got ice cream sundaes for everyone. When they got back Abby had the
kitchen finished and Kelly was in her nightgown and was in front of
the TV with her head resting in Tony's lap. Tony was listening to the
cartoon they were watching. Gibbs smiled at the sight. Kelly was a
great judge of character.

They gave everyone their ice cream and they let Kelly pick out a
movie. She wanted to watch the new "Charlie and the Chocolate
Factory" and Abby went and got it from her collection. They all sat
there, Gibbs next to Tony. Tony's head was resting on Gibbs'
shoulder, sleeping by the end. Tim and Abby in the loveseat curled up
tighter. Kelly was asleep in Tony's lap.

After the movie Abby and Tim left after Tim helped Gibbs get Tony
back upstairs. Tony was put into bed and Kelly went to go brush her
teeth. She came back to Tony's room.

"Poppy, why is Tony sleeping in here?"

"This is his room, Angel. Why should he not sleep in here?"

"Well, you and him are dating. Mom's boyfriend sleeps with her."

"Well, Angel, it's complicated but a quick easy version is that Tony
and I are building a friendship first, then dating, okay?" Gibbs
looked at Tony, squeezed his leg, and Tony melted at the touch and
Gibbs could see it in his face. "Say goodnight to Tony and I'll be in
to read you a story."

"Okay, Poppy."

"Night, Tony." Kelly walked over and threw her arms around the blind
man.

Gibbs could see him kind of jump. "Angel, you have to be careful. You
can scare Tony like that."

"I'm sorry. I, well, I?"

"Kelly, it's okay. Just next time either tell me or touch me lightly
on the arm so I know where you are, okay?"

"I love you, Tony." Kelly hugged him again and went out of his room.

Gibbs saw the tears coming down his face again. "Okay, Tony, I'll be
right back, let me just tuck her in." Gibbs didn't make a big deal of
Tony's tears. He knew the man needed time.

Tony could make out that Gibbs was reading but not what since it was
in the next room. After about thirty minutes Tony was awakened by
Gibbs walking in. He could smell sawdust even if he hadn't been in
the basement that day at all.

"Hey."

"You okay?"

"I'm better now. She's lovely, Jethro."

"Thanks, she means a lot to me. I can't believe I forgot that it was
her weekend. I'm not like that."

"You've been a little busy with other things, Jethro."

"I know, still."

Tony patted the spot next to him on the bed. Gibbs went and sat where
Tony asked him to.

"Jethro, you can't beat yourself up over this."

"I'm not. I just forgot. I have been trying to get you better."

"And that means a lot to me. So tell me how you and her mom met."

The next four hours Gibbs talked to Tony. The younger man asked him
questions and Gibbs answered, frankly and truthfully. Gibbs didn't
hold anything back except some of the names of people he'd slept with
in Washington due to they might not be out, and Tony was okay with
that. At the end of the talk Tony was curled up in the bed on top of
Gibbs' lap. Gibbs just ran his hand through Tony's hair and let the
man sleep.

The next few days around the house were quiet. Kelly wanted to leave
the house and have Tony take her to the park down the street. Abby
took her instead. She wasn't happy about that but understood getting
Tony in and out of the house would mean a lot of effort and that Tony
really needed his rest. She understood that and was okay. Every night
she would curl up on Tony's lap or next to Tony. She wanted to help
her dad take care of Tony as much as she was allowed. On Monday Gibbs
took her to school. Abby stayed with Tony till Gibbs got home, then
she went to work herself.
End Notes:
I would like to thanks any and all who read this. if you happen to elave Feed back and i do not reply it is hinky at times and bounces back. I thank you in advance for reading and letting me know what you think. Good, Bad or indifrent.
The Fight by rednetra
Author's Notes:
Will Tony Push Gibbs a way for good
A few days after Kelly left, Tony was in the living room on the sofa, listening to the TV. He had it on a cooking show since that was what he and Gibbs had been doing when he'd left. He had just come up from the basement and listening to Gibbs work on the boat.

"No, Shannon, it's not all right. You don't think I know how to take care of my own daughter….He's safe…That's what this is about. Fuck, you have every dick you ever dated come into your house. I have a friend, not even a boyfriend yet, and you're getting pissy that I let my daughter meet him…Please. He and Kelly got along great."

Tony was now overhearing everything that Gibbs was saying to his ex-wife.

"This is just stupid. You even said you told her that it was okay for me to date men…Then what's the deal…Oh, please, we didn't even kiss in front of her….Yes, but did she tell you that I only slept in the chair and the one night she slept on my lap….I'm not you, Shannon, you know I have the right to…Do NOT even throw her in my face….Fuck you." Gibbs threw his cell phone against the wall and watched it shatter into pieces, then ran his hand over his face.

"Jethro!" Tony bellowed.

Gibbs reformed his composure and walked into the living room, seeing the man on the sofa who was mending well both physically and mentally.

"Yes, Tony?"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, why?"

"Well, I heard you yelling and then throw your cell phone against the wall and it shattered, so don't tell me it's okay."

"I'm just yelling at my ex-wife. She's being an ass."

"Why, what's the matter?"

"Nothing, don't worry over it."

"Hey, you know you asked me to open up to you and talk, so I expect the same."

A faint smile touched Gibbs' face. Tony had him there. "She's pissed I had you over during Kelly's visit."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'll leave then."

"The fuck you are. You're sitting here and mending and after you get done we start with you regaining your independence and getting you the helper dog and learning Braille. I meant it, Tony, you're not going anyplace any time soon. You understand?"

"But I don't what to create any problems."

"You're not, Tony. Please, I meant it. I trust you and I wanted you to meet Kelly. You would have in time now that I got my head out of my ass."

"Thank you, Jethro." Tony smiled and lay back down, using Gibbs' lap as a pillow and fell asleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Gibbs hadn't heard from his ex-wife since the call. He got a new phone one day when he took Tony back to NCIS HQ to get X-rays done from Ducky to see how the bones were mending and such. It was the only time he would venture out of the house. He didn't want to go out, not even on the porch. It was a warm winter for some reason.

By the 8th week of the casts being on they were itching Tony to no end. He had found an old ruler of Gibbs' and was using that to scratch under his casts. One day Gibbs went out food shopping and left Tony on the sofa sleeping. Tony woke up to no sound on at all. He strained to listen to something but all he heard was an empty house.

"Hello!" Tony yelled out.

Gibbs could hear him in the basement, even when on the sofa yelling. It had happened one day when Gibbs had been working on the boat while Tony was sleeping and Tony had freaked out.

Tony sat up. He didn't reach in front of him on the table and find the tape recorder that was older than Abby almost. Gibbs had left Tony a message that he went to the store, but all Tony could think was that he was alone again. Always alone, he never could rely on others. He'd tried and now he was getting left again like every other time he had ever started trusting someone.

Tony started crying and flopped back down on the sofa. He hadn't even noticed the new sounds coming from the other side of the house and the door opening between the houses. Abby heard the crying the moment she walked in

"Tony, what's wrong?" Abby sat on the edge of the sofa, rubbing his back. She had just talked to her dad and knew he was held up in traffic due to an accident.

"Abby," Tony sniffled.

"Yes, handsome. Come on, let's sit up." Abby got him to sit up and was now looking into his eyes. Around the house Tony had started not wearing his glasses.

"Gibbs left me. I'm worthless."

A small head slap happened. "No, you're not. Did you reach in front of you?"

"Why bother?"

"You're as pigheaded as he is, you know that, right?" Abby moved and hit play.

‘Tony, look, I ran to the food store and went shopping. You were sleeping and I didn't what to disturb you. I'll be home shortly. It's now about 1500 and I should only be gone for about an hour and a half. I WILL be home soon,' and the tape ended.

"Tony, he didn't leave you. I think it would take God herself to hold him away from you."

"What time is it? It's a lot later if you're home."

"Yes, it is. There was a major accident on Main Street and he's in that traffic; something about a car and a semi. See, he didn't leave you."

Tony just nuzzled into her neck and she smiled. Abby would be having a talk with her father. About twenty minutes later Gibbs walked in with an armful of bags with food in them.

"Abby, can you get the last? There only two more."

"Right, then we are SO talking." Abby bounded out mad at her father.

Gibbs saw that she was not in a good mood and this would be a deep talk. He was ready to kill McGee if needed.

"Jethro."

"Yes, Tony, give me a moment, I just want to put these down. Okay?"

"Sure, I'm sorry. Never mind."

Gibbs shook his head. He put the bags down right there on the living room table and sat on the sofa, looking at Tony.

"Yes, Tony, what can I do for you?"

"Oh, nothing, it's okay."

"No, Tony, it's not. I can see that you were crying. What's wrong? You didn't get my note?"

"No," Tony said plainly; the one thing Tony was getting good at was telling Gibbs the truth.

"I'm sorry, Tony. Next time would you rather I wake you up?"

"Yes," Tony said softly. He was almost needy-like.

Gibbs didn't care. He knew that Tony needed him more than anything right now, but he also knew that Tony needed his independence as well. He and Ducky had talked about it.

"Okay, now, what would you like for dinner?"

Abby walked in, seeing the groceries on the table in front of them, and she smiled, and she kept walking into the kitchen, then walking out before Tony could finish.

"Dad, McGee is coming over soon. We were just going to order Chinese. Want to join us in a movie night?"

"Yeah, sounds fun. Tony, you up for that?" Gibbs placed his hand on Tony's knee.

Tony placed his casted hand on top of that hand. "Yes, that would be nice, thanks."

"Also, Ducky told me to tell you that I'm to bring you over tomorrow and your casts on your arms can come off. He thinks; one more X-ray, but he is pretty sure. You up for a trip tomorrow?"

"What about my leg? I've put you out enough."

"Well, with that attitude, I might ask him never to take it off. Tony, you're not putting me or anyone else out."

"You have to go back to work at some point."

"You're right, and after you get your casts off I plan on it."

Abby shot him a look of death for that. Gibbs saw it and made a look on his face of ‘what wrong with that.'

"What? What's wrong?" Tony could tell just from the heavy silence that something was wrong.

"Nothing, honey, just yelling at my father," Abby said, then walked around and showed her dad her back as he went in to put away the groceries.

"What movie do you want to watch, Tony? We had planned on asking you over to my place if Dad wasn't joining us, and since you're the guest, you get to choose."

"I like Bogart. Do we have anything with him in it?"

"Yup. McGee is stopping at Blockbuster and picking up like half the old black and white section."

"Cool."

Tony just sat there. Abby hugged him and smiled. She liked Tony and in a way he would be her father if her real dad didn't fuck it up.

"I'm going to go and help Dad put the food away. You need anything?"

"Nope, I'm good." Tony turned on the TV and started listening to it.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Abby came in signing to her father.

"What?"

"He thought you'd left him. You can't do that to him, Dad."

"I know, and I'm sorry. I figured he needed sleep more and that I would be back before-"

"No, you don't get me. Also, you're not going back to work after he gets the casts off."

"Abby, I have to get back to work. Tony needs his independence and needs to know that he's helping out around here. Everyday I can see in his face that he feels bad that we do everything for him."

"I get that, but not RIGHT after he gets the casts off, you got me?"

"We'll play it by ear."

"You are so dense, you know that?"

Abby went out of the room and back to her place for awhile till McGee got there. After he did they ordered the take out and started watching the movies. Sometime in the middle Gibbs was passed out, Tony with his head in Gibbs' lap, both men sleeping. Abby and Tim left them on the sofa.

Gibbs' phone woke them both up sometime in the AM.

"Gibbs…Yes, Ducky. Oh, shit, sorry we slept in….No, nothing happened, just tired… We'll be right there." And Gibbs hung up the phone.

"Tony, we're running late, buddy, let's get up. Ducky wants us over to get your casts off your arms."

"Ummm," Tony mumbled.

Gibbs liked watching Tony sleep; he was like a baby, a little kid. He was innocent when he slept, and Tony saw too much in his life that at least in sleep he could be innocent.

"Come on. Let's get the casts off and you can take a shower and get that itch scratched."

Gibbs got Tony into the chair and out to the car, and then took Tony to the HQ. Gibbs took Tony to the morgue. Ducky was waiting for him in his office.

"Okay, Tony, let's have a look-see at your arms and leg."

Ducky wheeled him to the table. Gibbs helped him onto the table and they took the X-ray of his arms and his leg.

While Ducky was developing the X-rays, Gibbs helped him, getting him back into the chair.

"So, Tony, I think that now we have a timeframe for when we call the lady at the helper dog place and see about getting you signed up and on the list."

"Okay," Tony said.

He still felt like he was putting Gibbs out, even if the house was large enough. He felt like he wasn't pulling his weight. What still boggled Tony's mind was that Gibbs had feelings for him and had not moved on them, not even more than a kiss from that first time. They had showered each time with Gibbs in a swimsuit and the older man just washed him, nothing more. Tony was confused since every other time he'd had to put out. This time he just had to be there.

"Jethro?"

"Yes, Tony."

"I think that, well…"

"What?"

"Oh, nothing." Tony stopped when he heard Ducky walking into the room.

"Okay, Tony, I have great news. The cast on your leg looks like it can come off as well. It looks like it's healed enough that I can cut them all off."

"That's great news, Ducky," Gibbs said. "Tony?"

"Yeah, great," Tony said unenthusiastically. He was now worried that without his casts he would be pushed to the street. He felt that the casts were the only thing holding him to Gibbs since the other man had not made a move on him. He knew Gibbs liked him and was doing nothing about it.

"Tony, what's wrong, dear boy?"

"Nothing, Doctor. I'm just not awake yet."

Gibbs could tell he was lying.

"Well then let me get my saw and we can cut them off. I called a friend who runs a physical therapy place and she will be expecting you."

"I can't, Ducky, I'm sorry."

"Why not, dear boy?"

Ducky got the saw he needed and brought it over to the seated man. He plugged it in; Tony heard this and his head turned to the sound.

"Relax, it's just me plugging in the saw. So why can't you go to PT?"

"I don't have the money to pay for it, Ducky. I will once I get back on the-"

"You're NOT going back to the street, Tony."

"But I need to get money."

Ducky looked into the concerned eyes of Gibbs. The ex-Marine went down to the floor and was kneeling next to Tony, his hand covering Tony's.

"Tony, you're not going back to that life. We're making a new life for you. Don't worry about money. We'll get you back to work here, and then if you still feel you need to give money we talk about it then. You're not putting me out; I enjoy your company and our talks every night. Okay?"

All Tony could do was nod his head yes. He wasn't letting Gibbs do this; he couldn't. He wouldn't let himself get hurt and start feeling for Gibbs more than he already did.

Ducky explained what he was going to do and Gibbs took Tony's hand as much as he could while Duck cut the casts off the man.

"Okay, I still want you off the leg for a few more days. Walk around but do not over do it. Got me?"

"Yes, sir."

"Now, you both have a nice day and remember PT will start Monday."

Gibbs took Tony's arm and guided him around the building. Not that Tony needed help; he knew how many steps and everything. They stopped at Gibbs' desk and picked up a few things. Tony talked to Cait and McGee while Gibbs was talking to the director.

After Gibbs came back he said, "Okay, let's get out of here and call your physical therapist and the lady from the dog school."

"Okay, Jethro."

They all said their good-byes and Gibbs handed Tony the phone to call while he drove. Gibbs overheard the times that he would have to be there at PT and what time his interview would be with the helper dog people.

They stopped at a diner around the corner from their house. Gibbs helped Tony into the place. Tony still had his cane but Gibbs was now being a little more touchy-feely.

"Jethro."

"Yes, Tony?"

They were waiting for the waitress to come and take their order.

"When we get back to your place-"

"It's your place too, Tony."

"I'm not arguing with you, Jethro. It's your house, not mine."

"Okay, not fighting, not here. What was your question?"

A lovely lady walked up. "What can we get for you?" she asked, then saw the cane and Tony's dark glasses and no menu open.

"I'll have coffee. Tony, what do you want?"

"A Coke, please."

"OKAY, SIR, ANYTHING ELSE?"

"Excuse me, ma'am, he's blind not deaf."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I just…"

"Jethro, it's okay. Yes, please, can I have a Chef Salad?"

"Sure, honey. And you?"

"Just a burger and fries."

"Okay, be right back."

"Tony, you don't have to put up with people like that."

"No, you're right, but some people don't know the difference. It isn't that they mean any disrespect, but they just don't know any better."

"Okay, what's your question?"

"When we get home, will you permit me to really see your face?"

"Yes, Tony, you never need to ask that."

"Good."

Tony snaked his hand atop the table and sought out Gibbs' hand. Gibbs, seeing his hand almost pushing over his water, met Tony's hand and just held it tight. The food came and Gibbs helped Tony find his fork and the plate and then Tony was good to go. Gibbs watched to make sure he wasn't needed to help. Tony was making out pretty well really for not having use of his arms for a few weeks.

After eating and paying the bill they drove the rest of the way home. After getting into the house Tony wanted to see the house and started walking around. Gibbs sat on the sofa since he knew that Tony needed to do this on his own. Gibbs smiled at Tony's persistence and finding everything about the downstairs that he could. He was there for hours, walking around, counting steps and running his hands over things.

"Tony, you okay?" he asked when Tony came back to the living room.

"My shins hurt, but other than that I'm good."

"Well, let's get you off the leg. Ducky would kill me if he knew I let you do this already."

"Jethro."

"Shhh, just sit."

Tony sat next to Gibbs on the sofa. Gibbs took Tony's hands and placed them on his face. Tony's touch was light. He went all over Gibbs' face, learning every part, then smiled at the end.

"What color are your eyes, Jethro?"

"Blue."

"Hair?"

"Salt and pepper."

"You're handsome."

"Thank you, you're kind of nice yourself. You tired?"

"No, but I would love a shower."

"Okay, then let's get you in the shower, and then you can lie in bed and talk for awhile."

"I'd like that a lot."

Gibbs helped Tony up the stairs and into the bedroom. Gibbs still wore a swimsuit but didn't get into the shower with Tony. Instead he stood outside, making sure the younger man was fine. The chair was still in there if needed.

"Jethro, I think I need some help," Tony said from behind the curtain.

"Okay."

Jethro hopped off the sink and pushed back the curtain and marveled at the sight in front of him. He'd seen Tony naked many times, but for some reason this was different. All his blood ran right to his cock. Gibbs stepped in and without warning Tony's hands were all over Gibbs' chest. And Tony leaned in and found Gibbs' mouth and locked onto it with his. A kiss ensued, with Tony's tongue asking for permission to enter into Gibbs' mouth. Gibbs' head was swimming but he was starting to slowly regain control of what was going on when he felt Tony's hand down his shorts and on his hard cock.

"No, Tony, not-"

"Yes, please," Tony whispered. "You want me, too. I need to pay you back."

Gibbs went cold on that last statement. He wanted Tony. He wanted to mouth him in the worst way. He wanted to bury himself deep into Tony's ass and shoot his load there, but not because he had to but because they both wanted it.

"No, Tony." Gibbs took both of Tony's hands and removed them from him. "Tony, look, I like you and want this...but not for this reason. I want you to do this because you want it and not because you think this is a way to repay me."

"But-"

"No buts. Tony, your test results have come back negative and I'm happy about that and I'm not worried about having sex with you but you have got to want it for you not for me."

Gibbs stepped out of the shower, leaving the shattered man in there. Tony didn't move, he just let the water run cold. Tony finally got out and Gibbs tried to help but Tony shrugged him off. Tony then walked to the bedroom and just curled into bed, not looking in the direction of or saying a thing to Gibbs. It had killed Gibbs to say that to Tony, but he wanted Tony to realize it wasn't just about the sex. He told things to Tony that not even Abby knew. Gibbs walked into the kitchen after Tony went to bed and he just sat there.

"Dad, you okay?"

"Hey, Princess. Yeah, I'm fine."

"Like hell. They tell me you start back next week at work."

"Only part-time, but yes."

"Are you daft? He needs you."

"I know that. Don't you think I know that? But he also needs to do things for himself."

"What happened?"

"Nothing."

"Like hell. What happened?"

"Abby, please."

Abby sat down after pouring a cup of coffee for himself. "Daddy, tell me what happened."

"Fine. He was taking a shower. I had the swimsuit on and was just in the room, making sure he sat most of the time and didn't fall while standing. Well, he called me in, so I was like sure he needs help, I'll help. I got in and was attacked."

"And?"

"Well, I lost myself for a moment, then when he said he felt like he had to repay me, I-"

Neither of them heard the man walking down the stairs until they heard him falling down the stairs. Both people were now next to the moaning form on the floor.

"Tony, you okay?" Abby asked.

Gibbs was already on the phone with 911. "Abby, don't touch him. He might-"

"Dad."

"No. Moving him might make it worse. The paramedics will be here any moment."

Gibbs sank down onto the floor and took his hand. Abby went to the door when the cop got there and then the paramedics got there and loaded him onto the ambulance. Gibbs rode with him, Abby following in the car and waking up Ducky, who was going to meet them at the hospital. When they got to the hospital Tony was out of it. Ducky asked what was wrong and Gibbs told him everything.

"Okay, Jethro, you stay out here for a moment."

Ducky walked into the room and overheard the conversation that Tony was leaving since he was not wanted and was a burden on Gibbs and his family. Gibbs heard it, too, when the door opened.

"Fine, he can fucking leave," Gibbs said aloud.

Abby was next to him. Gibbs got up and was walking out.

"Dad, where are you going?" Abby was a few feet behind him.

"I'm leaving. He fucking wants to leave, then let him leave."

Abby jumped on her dad's back and just hung on.

"Abby, get the fuck off me."

Ducky came out and saw Abby on her father's back, holding on as he was storming off.

"Abigail, please," Ducky said and she slid off. Ducky walked up to Gibbs and slapped him on the face, hard. "You will not leave that boy, the same boy you professed your love for, in that room scared and helpless. You will march your sorry excuse of an ass in there and talk to him and help him see why you rejected his offer to you. He doesn't understand why someone who said to him he loved him would stop him from pleasing him." Ducky was almost yelling himself.

The staff was looking at the outburst and moving to calm down the people, but Gibbs marched back into the room they had Tony in. He hadn't headed to X-ray or CT yet but he was slated to have the tests run. He shut the door and he found a crying man in the bed.

"Tony, look-"

"No, you're walking out, I get it. I'm not worth your time."

"Damn it, no." Gibbs stopped, took in a deep breath and released it. "No, you're worth my time. Tony, my time is your time. I'm sorry that I had that outburst. I suck at this. Come on, three ex-wives and countless other exes besides that. You know all about them. Come on, did you not learn that I suck at this part?"

"Like I would know. Every time I had anything I was getting paid to suck his cock or fuck his daughter or what not."

"Okay, point. We both don't know what to do. I'm sorry, Tony, I really am."

There was a knock on the door and Ducky poked his head in. "Jethro, they need to take Tony for his tests."

‘Tony, I'm not going anyplace." With that Gibbs leaned over the rail, holding Tony's hand and kissed him deep and hard, much like the first kiss on his sofa. "I'm here for you. I'm calling my boss and informing him I'm NOT coming back just yet. I'm here for you and us. Got me?"

"Yes," Tony said as they wheeled him away.

After he was out of earshot, Gibbs looked at his older and best friend in the doorway.

"I know it's hard, Jethro, but think of it from his point of view. He doesn't know anything about himself, he only knows how to make others happy. Just be there for him, Jethro. He doesn't understand any of this, it is all new to him, all new to you."

"God, Ducky, why? I was done with this kind of thing. I was content to just have one night stands for the rest of my life."

"Yes, but whomever had a better plan for you."

"I can't even give you a real reason why I even love him. It was just, well, everything about him I love. It hurts so much at times. I want to fix him and help him but I can't. I can't change who or what he is and was."

"No, but you can help him see why you like him, why you are giving him a chance. Abby tells me you introduced him to Kelly but Shannon had problems with that."

"God, she is such a bitch. She had the nerve to tell me that Kelly is not allowed over while he is there. She doesn't trust him."

"But you do, right?"

"I trust him with my daughter, Ducky, you tell me. She never met any of the others."

"Okay, well, then, what do we do about this?"

"What is there to do?"

"Well, you can fight her for custody. You have told me a few times that she is not the best of mothers."

"Yeah, like the court would give her to me."

"That is why it's called fighting, Jethro."

"Shannon isn't all that bad, really; she's a good mother, but sometimes she isn't the best judge of character."

"But you trust Kelly."

"Yes, she wouldn't leave Tony's side. It was cute. And she wanted to help."

"She is a Gibbs, after all. I think it is bred into you all."

"Thanks, Ducky, but right now I have Tony to worry about and helping him regain his independence."

"Is that so bad that he would rely on you?"

"No, I would wait on him hand and foot."

"Now, Jethro, that's real love. For you to say that, it is a lot. I also know that you are not one to run from a fight."

"I'm not, but right now I think Kelly is good with her mom. But if she pulls this shit again, I'm so taking her back to court."

"Good. About Tony, I had a friend look into the school that you're planning on using for the dog and learning Braille. They have a very great reputation."

"Thanks, Ducky, that means a lot to me. What do I do about his advances?"

"Would it kill you to start courting our young man there?"

"But-"

"I'm not saying fuck him right on the first date, but just that: date, get to know each other, build the trust even more. If things get out of hand, then slow it down. Lay the rules down in the start so you both know what you're getting into. Also, Jethro, his tests are negative."

"I know, Ducky, I plan on playing it safe for a while. Always have and always will."

"Smart lad. Well, I will leave word with the ER doctor that I will take up on his after care. They do not believe that he broke anything but with his recent casts coming off they want to rule it out as well as a concussion."

"Thanks, Ducky. Send in Abby. I'm sure she needs to vent at me."

"She loves you a great deal, and she loves Tony, so play nice, you two."

Ducky left and sent in Abby. She looked her father straight in the eye and did not break eye contact.

"So?"

"What, Abby? What do you want me to say?"

"That you're not leaving him, that you're going to grow the fuck up and deal with reality and not walk away from him."

"I'm sorry, Abby. I'm not leaving him, I'm just…"

"Dad, you suck at this, I know, believe me I know. He isn't the normal guy you meet. He's worth your taking the time and not fucking it up. Open your heart again."

"It's not that easy, Princess. I got hurt one too many times."

"I know that, Dad, but Tony is different. He's worth trying it."

"I'm going to try, Abby, I will. I'm calling Morrow in the morning about not going to start back till Tony is okay. I can work from home."

"Good, then Grams will just get to talk to you both."

"WHAT?"

"Well, I wasn't sure if Ducky or I could talk sense into you, so I called Grams and she's coming in a few weeks to make sure that you're not being stupid."

"Abigail Samantha, you had no right."

"I had every right. You're my father, and I love you, and he is my friend, and I love him. I will call Grams if I have to, to get you to open your eyes."

"Leave her out of this. She has enough problems."

"Yes, I know. Grams said Nanna had another fall the other day. Can we go visit her?"

"Abby, you have the vacation time."

"Yes, I do, but I think that we all should go."

"Okay, I'm saying okay with a big IF."

"Okay, shoot," Abby said, throwing her hands in the air for emphasis.

"The IF is that Tony is in the class for the helper dog and that he is stable to go. The only reason I'm saying yes is because if I don't, then-"

"Grams will kick your ass."

"Yes, I know. I'll call Shannon and see if Kelly will be able to come. I'm also telling you that if she pulls that shit again about Tony, I'm calling Brandon and going to sue for full custody."

"COOL. I would love to have Kelly with us."

"Abby, it might get ugly. You still have the e-mails about mine and Shannon's fights?"

"You know I do."

"Good," Gibbs said just as Tony was wheeled back in.

"The doctor will be in shortly with the results."

"Abby, give me and Tony a moment."

"Sure, Dad. Tony, I'll be in the hall; if he acts up, just yell and I'll kick his ass."

"Thanks, Abby."

Abby kissed his check and bounced out of the room, shutting the door behind her.

"Look, Tony-"

"No, Jethro, let me. I'm sorry for the shower. I just figured that-"

"Okay, Tony, I'm not good at this, but here goes. I love you. I told you that. I didn't move there because I've been hurt before and wasn't sure I wanted to, but I do. I'm not asking for a thing from you. I want you to realize that. This is now about US. This healing process is about US. I'm going to ask you out on a date. We'll still keep different rooms and at the end of the night we will go to our own room."

"But-"

"No, hear me out. If sex happens, it will happen. I want you to make me a promise."

"I'll try."

"Okay. If sex is to happen, then it is for you, not for what you think I want. I'm not going to ask for it till you make a move and then, only then, I want it to be that you want it for yourself and not to make me happy. Am I clear on that? That is why I stopped you in the shower. I liked kissing you. I liked that you took hold of my cock, but then you said that it was to pay me back. I don't want to be paid back. I want you to have sex for you to have sex; to make love, not even sex. I want your heart, soul and mind in there with me."

"I think I can live with that. Just make me a promise."

"I'll try."

"When it does, I want it, I really do that it is for you and not me, same thing you just asked me. Don't wait, just start. If I feel that I'm not ready, I will stop you, I promise. You got that? This works both ways, Jethro."

"I think I can live with that. Also, just a heads up; Abby called my mother and she is coming to visit and after that I'm sure she will twist our arms to go and visit my grandmother."

"Jethro, I'm not ready for that."

"Sshhh, my mother will love you. Also I'm telling you this because I'm not hiding anything from you. I might take Shannon to court and try for full custody of Kelly. I know it's a lot, that we just started to date, but I'm tired of Shannon holding Kelly over my head every time she feels slighted."

"I like Kelly. She's sweet."

"Good. Now, where is that damn doctor? I want to take you home and say good night proper." Gibbs went to the door as it was opening.

"Good news. Nothing is broken Mr. DiNozzo, and you're free to go home. The nice young lady out there is getting your car and pulling it around so the nurse will be in with the papers."

"Thank you, Doctor," Gibbs said, shaking his hand.

"Thanks, Doc," Tony said, moving around and now sitting on the side of the bed after the doctor left. "Do I really have to sleep in my own bed?"

"Yes, Tony, for now, just while we date. If we decide that we like each other, then we see about whose bed we end up in."

Gibbs walked up to him, parted his legs and moved between them, his cock hitting the side of the bed. He took Tony's chin and lifted it to meet his eyes and kissed Tony. Tony put his arms around Gibbs and they kissed till Abby came back in with the nurse and they signed the papers and left for home.
End Notes:
Thanks to all the readers for leaveing great feed back and telling me what you think.
part 8 - Irony by rednetra
Author's Notes:
Tony gets a new buddy
The rest of the weekend they were trying to set up Tony with a path through the house. He counted the steps and knew where things were. The big thing that was set was that things would be left where they were. Like every time the TV was not in use and the remote was not in someone's hand, it would be on the coffee table in one location. The men put Velcro on it to make sure that it would stay in one place.

They also set up the tape recorder for Tony in one location in the kitchen. If Gibbs had to leave a message, he would use that. The answering machine was in one location and Gibbs helped Tony learn how to us it and what button to push. He also helped him learn where the stuff in the kitchen was, even what shelf the milk was on in the refrigerator.

After the talk they'd had in the ER, Tony was very adamant that he help out around the house as well, so Gibbs, with Tony's help, set up the bathroom cleaning stuff in order that Tony would know where the Comet, the glass cleaner, the wipes and even the Swiffers were. Then Tony made sure that Gibbs showed him how to use his washer and dryer and Tony told Gibbs that he was now making sure that the laundry was done, they just had to make sure the whites went in one hamper, colors in another. Gibbs tried to protest, but Tony stopped him with a single kiss.

The men didn't make-out, they only would lightly kiss every now and then. Every night they would stand in the hallway kissing good-night, then they would go to their rooms and fall asleep.

Monday came around and they got ready to go to the PT place. Gibbs made sure to go with him, just in case he had homework; Gibbs would make sure it got done. He was going to push Tony to make sure he got his independency back but also so that he would learn to rely on him and whoever wanted to help him. That would be the hardest part. Tony was already slowly learning that he could count on Gibbs and Abby to help him out.

While at PT, the girl was sweet and Gibbs wanted to rip her a new asshole because she was flirting with Tony. Gibbs also noticed that Tony was flirting back; it was only flirting and it was harmless, but he'd seen flirting before turn into more. Fornell and his second wife were a prime example; the one thing that grounded Gibbs was he knew that for Tony it was just flirting, especially after Tony made it clear that Gibbs was his boyfriend. The girl also gave the men a number for Tony to get help with adjusting to living as a blind person. Gibbs took the card and made a mental note for after they had the interview with the dog people; he wasn't discounting this girl, but he was sure they would know a good place for Tony to learn to adjust.

Tony went home and Gibbs made him do his exercises that he was told to do a few times each day. Tony was trying to pout but Gibbs was not putting up with it. He went all drill-instructor on Tony, and the younger man kind of liked the way he would switch from tender, loving man to hard-ass Marine. Now Tony just had to find a way to get his hard-ass to nail him.

The next day they had the interview for the helper dog institute. Tony had gotten some new clothes the day before on the way home from PT. Gibbs had taken him shopping and they had gotten Tony some nicer clothing than just sweats and T-shirts. He got a bunch of polos and a few turtlenecks as well as a lot of slacks. While there Gibbs made the first move and asked Tony out on a date, to go out to dinner to a little Italian place he knew not too far from the house. Tony accepted the date and was smiling the rest of the day. Gibbs was going to ask for a movie but wasn't sure what Tony would say. He would play it by ear.

The next morning they both got spiffed up and went to the interview with the helper dogs. The men walked up to the large building; they could see a course out back of it. It wasn't a tall building but it was a large building.

"Can I help you?"

"Yes. Tony DiNozzo, I have an appointment."

"Yes, sir, please have a seat." The lady turned and looked at Gibbs. "He should be about three hours. You can come back and pick him up then."

"NO. He's here with me."

"Oh, okay, I'm sorry, sir. Please have a seat."

Gibbs took Tony's arm and guided him to a chair. Gibbs was still glaring at the lady behind the counter. The men sat there for a good 10 minutes when a lady came out from a door and called Tony back.

"Sir, your caretaker can sit out here or return in a few hours."

"I'm not his caretaker, I'm his boyfriend," Gibbs barked.

Tony laid a hand on Gibbs' arm. He could feel how tight the muscles rippling in the arm were and smiled that Gibbs was protecting him.

"I'm sorry, sir, but this is Mr. DiNozzo's interview. You can wait out here."

"Will that be necessary?" Tony asked a bit hesitantly. "I live with the gentleman, and yes, he is my boyfriend and a big part of my life."

"We normally don't do that, only for spouses."

"Well, then, he is my husband," Tony said plainly.

Gibbs stopped for a second. Sure, why not. If he had his way, Tony was going to be the last person ever in his life. The lady looked Gibbs up and down, taking full note of the smile on his face.

"Fine, but this is highly unorthodox. This way, please."

The lady was showing them the way but kept glancing back, seeing the older man guiding the younger man. Tony didn't have his cane out; he didn't need it. Gibbs was there and would make sure he didn't get hurt.

They were shown into an office, Gibbs saying things lightly under his breath so Tony would hear him. The lady did have to smile at the care the older man was taking with the younger one.

"Ok, so, Mr. DiNozzo."

"It's Tony."

"Mr. DiNozzo what made you want a service animal?"

"Well, Jethro suggested it."

"You're Jethro?" she asked, looking at the silver-haired man.

"Yes, ma'am, Leroy Jethro Gibbs."

"Well, Mr. DiNozzo, after our short talk, I started the background check and I won't lie; your past is not the kind of environment in which we like to place our animals."

"That is just that, ma'am - his past."

"I'm sorry, Mr. Gibbs, but we take great pride in the placing of our dogs."

"The past is the past. This is the future, and I think that Tony would benefit from an animal."

Tony just sat back and let his now-declared husband do the talking. He just sat and reveled in the fact he said Gibbs was his husband and he hadn't denied it; they'd never even talked about what to call each other, boyfriends, mates whatever. But it was okay. He wanted and was looking forward to the dating process and being courted by Gibbs.

"That might be so, but what is good for the animals and Mr. DiNozzo is my concern."

"It's Tony, please, and I think it might be a good idea for a helper dog."

"They are called service dogs."

"Listen, lady, you have a-"

And Tony placed a single hand on Gibbs' forearm, again feeling the muscles flexed and tense but the moment the hand touched him the arm relaxed and Gibbs was quiet.

"Ma'am, what my husband is trying to say is that it was my PAST, but Jethro is helping me turn my life around. I admit that my past is not the best and that you might see that as a sign for me not to qualify for a service dog, as you say they are named, but I no longer am living on the street as I said on the phone and I gave you an address that is the same as Jethro's here. I also will not deny that my career choice was not the best but I have been working for a government agency for about a year now and that must count for something."

"Well, sir, we did check in on the Doctor Mallard that you gave as a reference as well as a Miss Scuito and both said that you have turned your life around. There is one large problem. The social security number you gave us is no longer valid; it says that you're dead."

"Yes, ma'am, to some people I am. That would be my father's doing."

"Would you care to explain?"

"No."

"I'm sorry then."

"Tony, do you mind?" Gibbs said to him, looking at the man he loved in his dark glasses as he looked toward the lady.

"I would."

"Tony, if it means you getting the dog, then I think that she has a right to know. Don't worry, your father can't touch you, remember."

Tony had pain in his face and Gibbs also knew in his eyes, even if he couldn't see the hazel orbs through the glasses.

"Jethro…"

"I know, Tony, don't worry. Trust me."

The lady behind the desk took in the loving care the older man showed and the tenderness to the younger man, but she also noted that he was about to jump over the desk and rearrange her face it seemed.

"Okay, I trust you."

"See, ma'am, his father kicked him out at the age of fifteen or so when Tony lost his sight. He lived on the streets and the father declared him legally dead and pulled some strings to have him stay dead."

"I'm sorry to hear that. Is there nothing that can be done?"

"Yes, ma'am, there is, but right now Tony is turning his life around and that is the start, and in time maybe he will confront his father and put him away for the evil things that he's done against him."

"I can see the pain this caused, and I'm sorry, but you have to understand; we care for the animals and put a lot of training into them. We want them to go to good homes and be cared for by the person who is in need of the service animal. We want the person to have as much independence as possible."

"That's what I want for Tony. I might help him walking down a hall or what not but since we recently have started seeing each other and Tony moved in due to an unfortunate attack on him, he has started a routine around the house. He has taken it upon himself to make sure the laundry is done and that the house is clean. We went through the house and made sure he knew where things were and we put them back in the correct location. I only want Tony to get his independency back and he will care for himself and the animal. I'm there for him and will help when I need to but only when needed."

"Well, the care of the animal will be Mr. DiNozzo's responsibility. I can see by the way you interact with each other that you care for him a great deal and he for you but this is ultimately Mr. DiNozzo's responsibility. I will say that it is not normally a thing that we see that a sighted person takes on a none-sighted person and it is good to see that you do not see Tony any differently."

"The only thing different that Tony has that I don't, ma'am, is that he sees and hears better than me; I only see what's in front of me, while he sees all around him. Tony works for NCIS, like myself, and I would probably have him as a field agent if we could figure out a way for him to work in the field and not the mail room."

"You really mean that, Jethro?"

"Yes, and after you get all your help with the training of the dog and we both learn Braille, I seem to remember that there is a detective in NYPD who is also blind, so we can look into you becoming an agent if you wish."

Tony welled up with tears. Never before had Gibbs said any of this to him.

"I can see now, Mr. Gibbs, that you only want him to be on his own but to also know that you're there if he needs help. YOU plan on being there for him, and that is also part of the training. Mr. Di, I mean Tony, needs to learn that he is no different than you or my, any of us who can visually see. You just mentioned that Tony can't read Braille."

"No, ma'am. Like Jethro said, I was kicked out of my home at fifteen, right after I lost my sight."

"Well, we also offer courses here. We cater to the deaf and the blind, we can look into getting you the courses and Leroy-"

"Jethro, please. I hate being called by my first name."

"Okay, Jethro, you said you wish to also learn Braille. Can I ask why?"

"Yes. I already know ASL, and you never know when it might be a needed skill. My daughter, Abby Scuito, also would like to learn."

"Sir, if you don't mind me saying, this is a pleasant surprise. I can see why Tony here does care for you. Not even our legally married couples wish to take on that kind of challenge to be that much closer to their loved one."

"Truth being, ma'am, yes it is overall to be closer to Tony, but also it would not be a bad skill to have just in case I might need it on a case at one point or another. I learned ASL because one of my grandmothers was deaf."

"Is that the one we're taking a trip to see?"

"No, she passed away awhile ago."

"If you don't mind me asking, how long have you two been together?"

"Well, only about, what, three days?"

"Excuse me?" The lady, if she's had something in her mouth drinking it, would have spit it out.

"Well, yes. Jethro and I just started dating, but we've known each other for about a year or so and after I was attacked Jethro took me in and now is helping me change my life around. When I was stupid the other night, we declared that it would be official and we started dating. We have separate bedrooms in the house, though. We say goodnight like any couple would. It's nice."

"A little fast, moving in like that."

"Well, Tony said it. We've known each other from work for over a year now and I wasn't having the man I wanted to date live on the street."

"Well, after talking with you both and finding out the truth, I am happy to say that Tony, you will be eligible for a service dog. Also, Jethro, with your skills and passion, is there some way that we can ask you to maybe help out around this center? We can always use a new teacher for ASL and someone that has worked with a deaf person and now a blind person. We also offer courses here about how to make your home more livable for special needs people such as Tony, not that you need it; from the way you describe it, you have gone over most of the house but help never hurts. We also have therapy sessions for the family. I can see that you both are adjusting to this change, but it's always good to talk to someone else."

"I think I'd like that," Gibbs said plainly, shocking Tony.

"Jethro, never would have pegged you for a talking kind of person."

"Normally I'm not, but she's right, it might be good to just talk. The time we spent talking, I got a lot off my chest, but there…well, just look at the other night when I was being an ass."

Gibbs could see that Tony was almost moved to tears.

"Please, Tony, don't cry. I think you might want one as well."

"Yes, I think I'd like that. Now, what happens next?"

"Well, we have a few dogs to choose from. Do you have a breed in mind?"

"No, not really, never gave it much thought."

"Well, right now we have a Golden Retriever, a Black Lab, two German Sheppards and a St Bernard."

"Really? You have a St Bernard?" Tony was almost vibrating.

"Yes. We normally don't use that kind of breed, being they're a bit larger and their coat is thicker, but she was a rescued animal we found at a shelter and she is one of the best students we have."

"Tony, are you okay? You're shaking."

"I love that breed, they're just so lovely."

"Then it's settled. I'll just warn you this isn't just a pet, this is now your best friend and is there to help you."

"I understand, ma'am. It's just that I've always liked that kind of dog. Does she have her own barrel under her chin?"

Gibbs did a small head slap.

"Thanks," Tony said with a smile.

The woman smiled as she stood. "This way, please, and we'll meet Cappuccino."

Tony started flat-out laughing, holding his stomach from laughing so much.

"What's so funny?"

"There is just irony in that name," Gibbs said as they were walking down the hallway.

"Can I ask why?"

"Because I drink coffee like the next cup will be my last. We have a warm pot at all times in the house."

"Oh, okay, that is rather funny then. This way."

Tony could hear the barking as they got closer. Gibbs picked it up soon after. Linda stopped at the door.

"Okay, so this is our kennel. It might get a little loud at times."

"It's okay, I understand that."

They both entered. Gibbs saw the larger dog that Tony wanted and they walked to the cage. Tony pulled out his cane from his jacket pocket and took it out. Gibbs let go and Linda opened the cage and Tony used the cane to guide him into the cage. The dog, the moment the cane came out, stopped her barking and walked up to the man and was letting him feel for her. Tony went to his knees and started petting the dog. An intense bond was formed, right then and there.

"Okay, Tony, there are a few things that we would like to go over today, before you and Cap leave, like how to handle her and feed and care for her in your first day's course and how to walk with her. Think you're ready for that?"

"Yes, please."

Tony was getting a kiss from the larger dog. Linda walked over to a wall and got the harness for the dog and the dog went into work-mode. She put the harness on the dog, Gibbs making sure to pay attention to how it went on. Then she led them out to a large room and met up with a younger man who started walking Tony threw his courses for the day.

Tony was tired after the working and caring for the dog. He was handling the dog very well and trusting to the dog was a big deal and Gibbs knew this. He walked behind them but Tony had led the way; he had to make a statement.

They had a list of things that were needed for the care of the animal. Gibbs didn't take any of the stuff there, he wanted to make sure they stopped and were getting the stuff from the pet store on the way home. Bill, the man who put Tony through his paces and would be Tony's instructor from now on, gave them directions to the local PetCo in the area.

"You know who's going to love having her at the house," Gibbs said after getting them into the car.

"Who?"

"Kelly, she loves dogs."

"About her. When is she coming over again?"

"I think in two weeks. I have her for a week during Spring break from school. I have to call Shannon and see about it."

"Jethro."

"Yes?"

"Never mind, I'm not going to say it."

"Tony, we're not starting that. What were you going to say?"

"I was going to say I'm not worth you losing your daughter over."

"Well, I'm not losing her, and you're worth a lot to me."

"I know, and I didn't say it."

"I'm glad to hear that you're starting to see that you DO matter."

Gibbs drove over to the pet store and they walked in, Tony using what he'd just learned with Cappuccino and how to let her guide him just like Gibbs was. They walked to where the dog food was and Gibbs picked out the brand that he was told was best for her as well as he was talking to a clerk there and he suggested that they get her an elevated food bowl and not to worry about how she might drink out of the toilet but if not they got her an elevated water dish as well. Bill at the center said a few toys would not harm her since she was still a dog and needed her play time as well. All work and no play made for a very bad combo. They also got her some treats. Gibbs noticed that they did grooming and they went over and Tony did the talking about setting up an appointment for every six weeks to bring her in for a bath and shapeup. They also would teach them how to groom her, making sure to get her undercoat out.

"No, Shannon, you're not pulling that. Visitation…You have no rights….No, I get her for that time and you damn well…You know what? Talk to my lawyer." And Gibbs hung up the phone.

Tony, now done with his talking, walked over. "She's not letting you have visitation."

"No. I need to make a call."

"Jethro, let's go outside, please."

"I have-"

"Jethro, trust me, okay?"

"K."

And they walked up front and paid for it all and took it and put it in the trunk.

"Is there a small amount of grass around here, Jethro?"

"Yes, there is."

"Lead me there, please."

Gibbs guided Cappuccino to the grass as Bill had shown him to do.

"Okay, now, please, sit."

"What?"

"Sit, on the ground, please."

Cappuccino was already sitting following the command she'd just been given, even if it wasn't for her.

"The ground is wet, Tony."

"Jethro, please."

Gibbs rolled his eyes and relented to his younger lover's wishes. After he was on the ground, Tony said the word that let Cappuccino know she was able to stop working and it was now time to play and the first thing she did was lick Gibbs' face for being on her level. Gibbs started laughing and stopped the dog. He got up and then pulled Tony closer. Cappuccino was now confused and barked at what she perceived as an attack, but Tony gave the command for her to sit and stay. She followed her training and Gibbs kissed his lover right there in public.

"Jethro, someone might see."

"Then let them see. Thank you."

"For what?"

"For coming into my life and knowing how to make me relax." Gibbs kissed Tony another time. "Now how about we go home and I call my lawyer. You want to drive or do you want me to?"
End Notes:
thanks for all the Feedback from all you great readers.
The Date by rednetra
Author's Notes:
GIbbs takes tony on a date.
Tony's physical therapy for his hands and leg. At the center Tony learned more about how to work with Cappuccino, giving her the commands she knew. Gibbs was also to work with them both and learn how to help them with getting around the house. They also started learning Braille, and Abby joined in for that course. They also both started seeing a therapist.

Gibbs, while now helping them, started teaching an ASL course at the center. He helped out a lot with the deaf as well as with the support group for people who had loved ones who were blind.

Gibbs started the paperwork for custody for Kelly; after that started, Shannon's tune had changed, but Gibbs wasn't putting up with it anymore. Every time she'd get mad at him for something, she would use Kelly as a bargaining chip. Well, no more. He wanted full custody, and he was going to get it.

Friday night came fast in the Gibbs' household. It was the BIG night. Gibbs had butterflies all day long. He knew this was Tony's first real date. He wasn't going all out, but he was taking him to his favorite Italian place for dinner. It was a dive to look at, but it was run buy an older Italian couple who came from the old country and had a thriving restaurant; it was one of the best kept secrets in Washington. Gibbs also, after talking to his therapist, had a surprise for Tony.

"Abby does this look okay?"

"Dad, it's only a date. It's not like you have to look perfect. Besides, he loves you already."

"Still, Abby, it's his very first real date; I kind of want it to be special."

"It already is coming from you. I'm proud of you."

"Why?"

"Well, you've changed a lot. You're now talking to people and opening and sharing and such."

"Poppy!" Kelly came running into the room.

"Hey there, Angel. Uncle Tim pick you up?"

"Yup. He's downstairs talking to Tony. Will Tony be my new daddy as well?"

"Well, Angel, I'm, well…"

"Yes, honey, if all goes well, he will," Abby said, taking pity on her father.

"What do you mean goes well, Abby?"

"After they leave, Uncle Tim and I will try to explain it."

"Tony's doggy is nice. He let me pet her."

"Did Tony tell you the rules with the dog?"

"Just that she's not a pet but a helper for Tony and that sometimes she has to work and I can't just run up to him and play with her."

"Right. Think you can do that?"

"Are you and Tony still in different rooms?"

"Yes, Angel, we're dating."

"You love him, right?"

"Very much so."

"So do I. Mommy got mad about him. Is that why Mommy let me come over this weekend and then for the following week?"

"I know. Did Mommy tell you I'm trying to have the court let you come live with me and Tony for good?"

"Yeah. Can I stay with Abby sometimes?"

"Abby, that okay with you?"

"Heck yeah. We can paint our toenails and everything. Hey, how about we paint McGee's tonight?"

"He's a boy, we can't."

"Wanna bet?"

"Okay, that's more info then I wanted about McGee," Gibbs interjected.

"Let's let Poppy get dressed and we can go get Chinese food."

"Cool. Can Uncle Tim come?"

"Yup. Who do you think is paying?"

Abby took her little sister and left the man to his own devices. Gibbs wasn't a vain man at all, but he was a proud man, and he was now looking at himself in the mirror. He looked at everything about himself, his face, his body, everything.

‘What the hell does this man like about me? I'm not all the special,' Gibbs thought to himself. He didn't hear the dog or the man now standing in the doorframe.

"You ready, Jethro?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, Tony, yes."

"No, stop. Where are you?"

"In front of my dresser, in the middle."

Tony let go of the dog and knew how many steps it was to the dresser and walked slowly into the room, then he turned and walked to Gibbs. Gibbs put his hands out. Tony found a hand and pulled Gibbs closer to him. Gibbs followed the pull, then Tony started just feeling the older man's face, from his hair to his chin.

"You're handsome. You know that?"

"Tony, why? Why me? What do I have to offer you? You're young, good-looking. What does an old war-bruised man have to offer you?"

"Well, this, really." Tony placed his hand on Gibbs' chest, on top of his shirt, right where his heart was. "This is so large and so caring and so loving. This is what you have to offer this used blind man. You showed me that people can love me just for me being me. I'm not always believing it, but I know that you love me for me and not for my body."

Both men were then body to body, able to feel the other's erection. Gibbs held the man in front of him closer.

"God, I love you so much that it hurts, Tony."

"I know, Jethro, and if there wasn't a little girl downstairs who wants to play with Capp, I'd ask for something from you."

"Tony, I said only-"

"I do, Jethro, I want this for me. I want it for US."

"Not tonight, okay. I want you, believe me, but tonight is a date and maybe a little light petting, but nothing more, okay."

"I can live with that. I know you're not rejecting me."

"Never. I could never reject you. God, you got me all horny now. I'm sorry, I shouldn't say that."

"No, Jethro, we made a promise to each other to say what we feel, and that's what you feel. I'm okay with not making you happy. I'd like to show you that I can make you happy, but you're right, this is our first date, and well, let's go eat, I'm hungry."

"Good, so am I."

Tony put his hand down and tapped his side once. That was the cue for the dog to come and she did. The men walked downstairs and found Abby and Kelly sitting in front of the TV, begging Tim to let them paint his toenails.

"Okay, you guys play nice. Kelly, you're sleeping over at Abby's tonight."

"Yes, Poppy, so you and Tony can have adult time."

"Who told you that?"

"Abby." Kelly pointed.

"Rat," Abby said while tickling her baby sister.

"Okay, come say good night, and listen to your sister. Okay?"

"Yes, Poppy." Kelly ran and gave her father a hug and kiss good night.

"Can I get one, too?" Tony asked, bending down to get the hug from the little girl.

"Night, Daddy," she said without warning.

Tony stopped and let go in fear. Gibbs, seeing the reaction, placed a hand on the man's shoulder and went down to his level.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" Kelly asked, worried about the fearful look on Tony's face.

"No, Princess, it's just that Tony wasn't expecting that response."

"I'm sorry, Tony. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

"No, Kelly, it's okay. I…well…I was just taken aback. You don't even really know me."

"No, but you're Poppy's boyfriend, and you two love each other, so you're my new daddy now."

"I'm…well…I'm…"

Gibbs placed a hand on the small of Tony's back and the younger man gained support and knew what she said was okay with him.

"Thanks, honey, it means a lot to me." Tony held out his arms again.

This time the little girl latched on around his neck and Tony stood up, holding and hugging the girl close. Tony had tears rolling down his cheeks. Gibbs took his daughter, well, now their daughter, and handed her to Tim. He and Tony walked out of the house and the moment they hit the porch and the front door was shut, Tony all but broke down in Gibbs' arms.

"SHHHH, it's okay, Tony."

"She called me Daddy. I never guessed, in a million years, I would hear those words about me."

"She loves you, Tony. She's not the only one. You know if you want, we don't have to go, we can-"

"No, I want to go out on a date. You're right, we need to get to know each other."

Gibbs ended the talk with a kiss and both men and the dog all piled into the car. They got to the restaurant and it was packed, but Gibbs had called ahead and had had a special table held for him. He'd made sure it was an out of the way table so people didn't trip over Cappuccino. They had a nice private table. The waiter hit on both men and flirted to no end. Before eating Gibbs had made sure to help Tony know where things were at his place setting.

After finishing, they were in the parking lot and it was almost 10:00 PM. They were talking to each other, REAL talking, about life, what they both felt about the current political problem and even about what Gibbs had said about Tony becoming a field agent.

"Okay, I have a surprise for you. If we leave now, we'll make it just in time."

"What, Jethro?"

"You'll see."

"Um, not really."

"You know what I mean, smart ass."

"I would rather have this ass," Tony said, pulling Gibbs closer and resting his hand on the older man's still-hard, muscular ass and sliding his hand inside Gibbs' slacks.

"Tony."

"I'm not doing anything, just resting my hands, promise."

"Still…"

Tony started kissing Gibbs. The kiss alone made Gibbs want to cum right then and there, it was so intense and filled with fire.

"Okay, Tony," Gibbs said a bit raggedly, "a surprise for you. Remember?"

"I like this much better."

"Trust me."

Gibbs so wanted to just hold Tony, now and forever. He helped Tony into the car, then put Cappuccino in the backseat and drove over to Georgetown College and to the student union. They both walked up, Gibbs holding Tony's hand. Tony was a little taken aback since, yes, they'd kissed in the parking lot, but it had been a little out of the way. Tony could tell because he hadn't heard anyone around.

They stopped before going into a darkened room. Gibbs didn't say a word, but Tony heard him pay someone some money. They walked into a room and sat close to the door. Gibbs went in front, then Tony.

"Where are we?"

"Georgetown University Student Union."

"Why?"

"Just wait."

Gibbs took Tony's hand and held it again on the armrest. Cappuccino was in the aisle but since they were in the last row, she wasn't in the way. It wasn't that busy, but then Gibbs saw the lights dim and people stopped talking and the movie started. It was "The Maltese Falcon." Tony just stayed there; he never went to the movies. He held onto Gibbs' hand even tighter and Gibbs could tell he was happy with the movie. He'd had never seen it, and Tony was just listening. Gibbs was describing things if Tony asked. Since not a lot of people were near them, it didn't matter. After the movie was over they waited till it emptied.

"So, you happy?"

"I'm overwhelmed. I always wanted to go to a movie, but all the johns I had never…well, I'm blind."

"So? You still have ears, and you asked questions; not a big deal. So you like your surprise?"

"Yes, Jethro, very much." They both got up and walked out to the car. "Is there a bench nearby?"

"Yes," Gibbs said and guided them to the bench.

Cappuccino took her cues from the older man pointing to the location. After both men were seated, "Jethro, I'm not sure this is the right time or not but well…I think you should go back to work"

"Tony, look I'm happy to be with you and help you out and what not, with the center."

"I know, but I also know that you love your job. I was talking to Bill, and he thinks that it is time I start doing more and more on my own. I'm not pushing you away."

Tony reached for Gibbs' hands. Gibbs took notice and gave them happily to Tony.

"You're sure, Tony?"

"Yes. It would make me happy for you to do something that you love."

"But I love spending time with you."

"I know, but I'm ready for you to catch the man who did this to me, and I think you in the office might work better."

"Tony, I'm happy to do that for you. I'm happy that you think we can go after him. You're sure about this?"

"Yes. Bill said he can schedule our together classes for nighttime, after you get out of work. I can take the bus to get there and do the other courses and the Braille one is at night already."

"Tony, I'm asking one last time."

"Yes, I'm sure. I think it will help US as well."

"How so?"

"Well, I need to feel like I'm doing something of use. Yes, I do the laundry but now, well, I can take care of the house. I'm sure they will want to do a home visit with Kelly and the hearing and all. Also, I think you should go back to work and work during her Spring Break. This way she and I can get to know each other better."

"Tony, look, I've never doubted you and what you can do, but she is only eight."

"I'm not trying to overdo it. I talked to Billy as well, and he thinks I can. Don't you?"

"Yes, and then some. I'm just worried, okay, for her, for you."

"I'm not trying to steal her a-"

"I'm not even thinking that, Tony." Gibbs placed his hand on Tony's face; Tony leaned into it. "I'm just worried. How about I at least stay home one more day and maybe we can go to the zoo?"

"I think she and I would like that."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Tony, it's a visual thing."

"And so is a movie, but yet you still took me to one. I'm cool with just listening to the world, Jethro. Please, I can have an eight-year old try and describe to me what a tiger looks like again. Plus, I'd seen animals before I lost my sight, Jethro."

"You're sure?"

"As much as I want to go home right now and have you make love to me."

"Tony…"

"What I want and what I get are two different things. By the way, I'm a bottom."

"Good, since I'm a top."

Gibbs leaned in, still holding his face, and kissed him. Time stopped for that moment. Their mouths locked, love flowed between the men. Tongues raked each other's mouths and found points to make the other one smile and moan. What broke them up was the campus police stopping them and asking to see ID. Gibbs flashed the badge and they let the men off. Gibbs drove them home and they both were tired. Tony could feel Gibbs forcing himself to stay awake, even with the cup of coffee he got on the way home. Coffee to Gibbs was like water to most people; the caffeine didn't do much.

"Jethro, I love you," Tony said in the hallway between their bedrooms.

"I love you too, Tony." Both men just kissed. "Come to bed with me tonight. Nothing but sleep."

"I'm not sure, Jethro."

"Just lay next to me, that's all."

"I don't trust myself, Jethro. I want to feel you in me; I have for sometime."

"Tony, if you really want that, I'll make that happen, but-"

"Shhh."

Tony led them to Gibbs' bedroom and the moment Tony let go of Cappuccino she went to the side of the bed and just laid there. Gibbs guided Tony to the bed. Tony then slowly undressed Gibbs, first his shirt, then his slacks. Each time he picked up the article of clothing and folded it and placed it on his dresser. Then when he had on nothing but his boxers, Tony removed his own clothing, again folding each article. Cappuccino looked at her master while he was walking without assistance to make sure he was okay. Then she laid her head back down and went to sleep. Tony stopped at his briefs.

"Let me see you, Jethro, please, then we can go to sleep. I mean really see you, nothing more."

"Okay, but let's lay down. I know you know this house well, but I want you to take your time."

"I would like that, but I want to take these off for you," Tony said, flipping the elastic waist of his briefs.

Gibbs removed Tony's tented briefs and his boxers and made a throw and they landed in the hamper. Tony's twelve inches was hard as could be and leaking. Gibbs only had eight inches but his was also leaking. Gibbs was humming to give Tony his location.

"Okay, Tony, this way."

Gibbs guided Tony to the bed. He lay down and Tony crawled up the bed.

"Just lay back and let the fingers do the walking."

Tony started with Gibbs' face. He was on his knees, Gibbs was flat against the bed with only his one pillow propping his head up. He closed his eyes as Tony massaged his face.

Tony moved down Gibbs' neck and came to his broad shoulders. Tony found an abnormality there.

"What's this from?"

"That scar was when I was in France a few years back and got shot."

Tony was rubbing and feeling the wound. He found another wound on Gibbs' other shoulder and proceeded to ask Gibbs for every wound he found a scar for and Gibbs told him what it meant.

"Oh, God, Tony."

Tony was now moving over Gibbs' furry chest.

"Are you salt and pepper on your chest as well, Jethro?"

"Yes. You keep this up and we might have a mess."

"Then we have a mess, but Jethro, I'm not doing this to make you cum, you know that, right?"

"Yes and no. I think you want that but that is not your reason."

"True. That is just an outcome to a result to two people loving each other."

"Just don't stop, got me?"

"Not planning on it, Jethro. What's this one for?" Tony had found another wound on his belly.

"I was stabbed as a kid, a bottle from my father. I was protecting my mother."

"I'm sorry."

"I'm not. He was a total ass and that led me into the Marines. I would not be-" Gibbs bit his lip from Tony's light touch. He wanted to cum so bad but he was holding off.

Tony felt this and stopped for a moment.

"No, don't stop."

"I'm only letting you relax more. I'm not planning on stopping. I have two legs to go and, if you will permit me, your cock."

"Right now, Tony, I want to bury it deep in you."

"Jethro, I'm not stopping you." Tony leaned over and started kissing his lover.

"No, Tony, you're not. I'M stopping me."

"Why? Let it go."

"Not tonight. We have a lifetime together," Gibbs whispered back and moved Tony's hand right to his hard member.

Tony didn't stroke it; he felt it but didn't stroke. Gibbs' breathing was erratic, and Tony knew he was making this man happy.

"Oh, Goooooood, Tony," Gibbs moaned. He lost his control, and when Tony took his balls in his hand, six long streams of cum flew out of his body. The average human will produce about a tablespoon of cum, but Gibbs had just produced almost a ¼ of a cup. It was now all over his chest and Tony's hands.

"Mmmm, you taste good," Tony said, licking the warm cum off his hand.

"Tony, you know better than to-"

"Jethro, I'm the one that is the risky one, not you. I think I can taste your liquid love."

Tony then leaned over and smeared the seed between their bodies and kissed Gibbs, his own seed now in his mouth and their tongues mixing the flavors of each man.

"Oh, God, Tony, you keep this up, I might just blow again."

"Now we might just have to have that happen. I'm not done with my exploration. I have your back still."

"Okay, then can I get up or can you get a towel from the bathroom?"

Tony got off the bed and Cappuccino led him to the bathroom and Tony came back with a warm washcloth and a few towels. Tony then washed Gibbs' front, making sure to get the sticky fluid off his chest. Tony then went down Gibbs' legs, again asking when he came to a scar.

"Okay, your back, please."

Tony laid a towel for Gibbs to roll onto. Tony then proceeded down Gibbs' back, making sure to work the muscles. Gibbs, who again was getting aroused, shot another load of cum into the towel. Afterwards Tony got to Gibbs' feet. By that time the older man was a pile of goo.

"God, Tony."

"Shh, just hold me for the night."

Tony cleaned Gibbs up and they both got under the covers and fell asleep. Gibbs spooned up behind Tony, the younger man making sure Gibbs' cock rested in his ass crack.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Daddy, wake up, time to wake up, Poppy." Kelly was at the foot of the bed with both men holding each other.

"Kelly, did you knock?"

"Nope, I let her in," Abby said, holding a tray of food. "We figured you would need energy, and so we cooked you breakfast."

"I made the pancakes."

"Thanks, Angel. Tony, we have visitors." Gibbs shook Tony, and he started at awakening to more than him in bed.

"Kelly, Abby, what are-"

"We made you breakfast. Abby said you would need energy food."

"Well, she's wrong." Gibbs shot her a look.

She just smiled, able to smell it.

"Here you go, boys."

Gibbs moved the tray to between them.

"Daddy, are you naked under the sheets?"

"Um, yes, Kelly, we both are."

"So you had daddy time. Mommy calls it mommy time."

"Well, we slept together, yes. Not much else."

"That's okay. I saw mommy doing stuff once."

"WHAT?!?" Gibbs almost pushed the tray off the bed and held his baby daughter. "YOU SAW WHAT?"

"You're scaring me, Poppy." Kelly was almost in tears.

Tony heard it in her voice. "Jethro, let go and relax. Please, Kelly, what you saw should only be seen by two adults who love each other, much like your father and myself. Your mother had no right to let you see that."

Gibbs had let her go and now was brooding and steaming. Abby saw anger she had only seen one other time in her father, and that was not a good sign.

"Kelly, let's go and feed Cappuccino"

"Okay, Abby."

Abby knew a few commands for the dog, but she just looked up at Tony. Tony knew she wouldn't leave his side without the command from him.

"Okay, play time," he said and Cappuccino went with the two ladies and they shut the door.

"She fucking bitched at me."

"Jethro."

"How the-"

Tony laid a hand on his pissed-off lover, but it didn't seem to relax him. Tony then moved his hands up, finding Gibbs' face, and he leaned over and kissed Jethro till he felt the body relax. After Gibbs' body relaxed, Tony let his mouth go.

"Now, this is what you're going to do. You're going to eat the food."

"That bitch." Tony placed his finger on Gibbs' cheek, but Gibbs knew what he was trying to do and Tony found his mouth soon enough.

"You're going to eat the food, you're going to kiss me good morning, then we're going to get up and get dressed. Then you will go down and call your lawyer and make sure she doesn't leave this house anymore, except for school. Then you will sit down with her and the whole family-" Tony stopped at that word.

Gibbs saw the glee in Tony's eyes from that one word.

"The whole family and we will talk about the changes that will be happening. You're still going to return to work. We'll also reassure that little girl, who, I might add, you just sacred, that she did nothing wrong, that it was her mother who did something wrong. You will also not turn her mother into a bad guy. She is still her mother."

"So when did you get so confidant?"

"Oh, about sometime between the first and the second orgasm I gave you last night."

"About that, I-"

"You regret what we did and moving too fast. I understand."

"Now there's the Tony I fell in love with. No, I'm not saying that. I'm saying that I kind of liked waking up next to you, and if you wish, I'm happy to share my bed with you."

"Jethro, are you sure? I know you wanted to take it slow."

"And we still will. We still tell the truth. If you're not in the mood or I'm not, we voice that. I told you things last night about myself I've never told even Abby. You know some of my deepest secrets, stuff I'm not proud of."

"It's what we do. I told you about some of the people in my past and how they treated me."

"We share. I'm ready to share my bed, my life and my daughters with you."

"That means a lot to me, Jethro."

Tony kissed Gibbs hard on the mouth, but not for long. Then he braked and Gibbs started to feed Tony. Tony let the man feed him. After the food was gone, Gibbs got up and in his robe walked over to Tony's room and got a set of clothing for Tony. Then he retuned and the men got dressed. Then, just like Tony said, they walked down and hugged Kelly and made sure she knew what she did and said and saw was not her fault and she did nothing wrong. Gibbs then called his lawyer and didn't care what it cost; Kelly was not leaving that house. The lawyer was happy to make this happen. Shannon had stepped over the line. Gibbs next call was to Tom Morrow, informing him he was retuning to work on Monday. Kelly was going to school on Monday, to her school. Abby or he would drop her off on the way to work.

While Gibbs was on the phone, Abby, Kelly and Tony moved his stuff into Gibbs' room.

Gibbs had the paperwork that night signed by a judge stating that Kelly was to remain in the custody of her father. It was not what you knew but who you knew in the city of Washington and Gibbs knew a lot of people and even a few judges that he was owed a few favors. Shannon wasn't happy and was trying to fight it, but for now the judge ruled in Gibbs' favor till a trial date could be set.

Child Services was also called in to do the investigation and Gibbs was fine with that. He didn't know anyone there, but neither did Shannon, so she couldn't make it look like it was him doing something wrong.

The next Monday Gibbs went back to work and Kelly was dropped off at school on the way to work and Abby or someone would pick her up from school afterwards. Gibbs was able to the first day and even the second day, but a case came up on the third and Abby left the lab, dropped her off at home and then went back to work.

Tony and Gibbs shared a bed but that was about all. Every night Tony would fall asleep using Gibbs as a pillow or pulling Gibbs up behind him. No sex was happening, it was just holding and bonding. Kelly was learning a few things that she would need to live with a service dog. That Monday they all went to the class and Kelly worked with Tony and Capp.

"Daddy, Daddy." Kelly came running into the house to find Tony in the kitchen, eating a snack.

"Yes, Honey."

"Poppy's not coming home for awhile."

"I know, honey, he just called, so it's just you and me for dinner. He said to get some take out."

"Oh, can we go to Wendys?"

"I would love to, honey, but well…"

"OH, I forgot you can't drive. I'm sorry, Tony."

"It's okay, honey. So how about we get Italian?"

"Really? Mommy never gets that, she only ever gets Chinese."

"Well, then, let's shake things up a little. Now, do you have homework?"

"Some."

"Then let's get started, young lady."

"Yes, Daddy."

Kelly opened her book bag and started her homework at the kitchen table. Tony went about and finished cleaning the house.

"Hello." Gibbs had gone out and gotten Tony a cell phone. Tony wasn't happy since he wasn't helping out with the bills, but Gibbs had convinced him to get one. Gibbs changed his plan to a family plan so Tony and Abby were on all one plan.

"Hey there."

"Jethro, what's up?"

"Hey, well, it will be late tonight. The case is a pain."

"So…"

"Just wanted to give you a heads up. You and Kelly going to be okay?"

"She's working on homework as we speak. I'm cleaning the downstairs WC, then we plan on ordering in Italian tonight."

"Sounds like you have a plan. What about class?"

"Well, I'll call Bill and tell him that we won't make it tonight."

"Tony."

"Jethro, I'm fine with this. It's not like you got a case to fuck up things. You do what you have to and get the bad person."

"We're trying. Well, call if you need anything."

"Stop fretting, MOM."

"Ouch. Love you."

"I love you, too. Night." Tony hung up the phone and went back to cleaning the bathroom on the main floor, then walked back into the kitchen and got a bottle of water.

"Daddy, I'm done."

"Okay, honey, then go and change and you can go out and play or you can watch TV."

"Thanks, Daddy."

The rest of the week was much like this. The case didn't break till Saturday afternoon when McGee found the clue that they needed. Well, it was Tony who found it. They were all talking aloud in the living room; Tony was eating something in the kitchen and he walked in and said something about something that they had and Tim then traced it and found that it was bogus. They were all amazed they didn't find it sooner. That night Tony and Gibbs didn't make love but they did make-out, touching and fondling. It was about bonding at this point. Neither wanted to go all the way but wanted to make the other happy so they ended both coming and then both falling asleep, Tony lying on Gibbs.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Daddy, did you ever have sight?"

The family was on the way to the zoo. Abby and McGee were tagging along, as well as Cait and her new boyfriend. Everyone was in their own cars.

"Yes, honey, I lost it when I was like fifteen."

"So you know what the animals look like."

"Most of them, yes, but I want you to tell me anyway."

"Okay, Daddy."

Kelly sat back and was just enjoying the trip. When they got there Gibbs paid for everyone. After walking in, there was a machine there that sold a key that could be used in boxes around the zoo. Gibbs got one after Kelly, and then Tony, begged.

They all split up for a little while, Kelly holding Tony's free hand while he was holding Capp's harness.

"Poppy, can we get one, please." They had come to a machine that made wax figures of the animals that were in the compound next to them.

"Okay."

Gibbs put in the money and out popped a wax figure of an elephant. Kelly described the cages and the animals to Tony. Gibbs just had to smile, listening to the world through the eyes of an eight-year old. At each cage that had a wax thing, Kelly and Tony would ask for one.

"You know the both of you will drive me into the poor house."

Tony snapped at Gibbs' words. He always worried that he wasn't putting forth his share. Even if Gibbs did not mean it and was joking, the words stung him. He was hiding it well till lunch happened. The group met up for lunch together in the lower part of the zoo near the aquarium. Kelly noticed her Daddy wasn't eating and was just moping.

"Daddy, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, honey, don't worry about it."

Gibbs, hearing Kelly ask Tony if he was okay, tuned into the fact that Tony was shying away from everyone. He was sitting on the edge of the table, not next to him. He was just petting Capp. She was having a ball; she was eating Tony's hamburger now. He had fed it to her. It wasn't what she should be eating, but Tony didn't care at that moment.

"Tony." Gibbs had gotten up, walked the few steps and placed a hand on his back and sat next to him.

"Yes?" Tony forced out with venom in the word.

"Tony, what's the matter?"

Abby, overhearing this, being she was the next closest, opened an ear to get the inside track.

"Nothing, Jethro, now please," Tony again said with disdain in his voice, then he got up and Capp led him away.

Gibbs was now totally confused and lost as to what to do. He turned around and saw Abby making a sign for him to follow. The rest of the party stopped and noticed Tony leaving them. All of them were worrying about the blind man walking away; not that he would bump into anything with Capp, but he was their friend. Blind or with sight, he was walking away and that was all that mattered. Gibbs was at a loss and didn't know what to do.

"Poppy, where's Daddy going?"

"Not sure, Angel, but I'm going to find out."

Gibbs got up and followed his boyfriend. "Tony, what's the matter? Talk to me."

Tony was walking up the walkway. The zoo wasn't packed, but it was Spring Break, so it was busy. Capp made sure Tony wasn't walking into people.

"Nothing, just leave me alone. I just need time to be alone."

"Tony, what's wrong? We talk, I thought."

"Yeah, so did I." And Tony kept walking.

Gibbs turned back, now a good 100 feet away from the group. He saw Abby sign for him to follow and not let Tony shut down.

"No, damn it, talk to me." Gibbs followed, placing a hand on Tony.

Tony lost it. He broke down and just started crying. He fell into Gibbs' arms, his strong arms. Tony could feel that stress in the arms as well as safety.

"I'm sorry, Jethro, I'm so sorry. I'll move out and mail you money once I'm back on the street and pulling tricks."

"What the…?" Gibbs was holding the man he loved who was now falling apart.

Gibbs got him to a bench not too far away off a path. Tony was still in Gibbs' arms. Capp was following her masters. Tony was falling even more into Gibbs' arms.

"Tony, now think you can tell me what's the matter and why you're saying this rubbish?"

"I'm sorry I can't be rich, Gibbs, I'm sorry I can't."

"Shh, what's wrong, Tony? Don't tell me nothing, don't push me away."

"You said I was-"

"Daddy, you okay?"

Gibbs hadn't noticed that Kelly was now standing next to them. He saw Abby not too far away, so Gibbs wasn't pissed that Kelly was there.

"Daddy and I needed to talk, Angel. How about you and Abby and the others head over to the aquarium like we planned after lunch?"

"But I want to help."

"I know, honey, but I think I was stupid and said something bad."

"Why, Poppy?"

"Because Poppy doesn't think a lot."

"Will you say sorry?"

"Once I know why I'm sorry, yes, I'm sure that I will."

"Good. No hurting Daddy." The little scolded her father shaking a finger at him. Gibbs tried not to smile at this showing of love for Tony.

"I'll try, Angel. We'll meet you there."

Kelly hugged her father, then hugged Tony. She got a small hug in return from Tony. Then she ran back to Abby and they left, Kelly telling Abby what was going on.

"Now, Tony, what's wrong? How did I mess up?"

"You didn't, it was me. I'm worthless, Jethro."

"No, you're not. Why would you say that?"

"I'm poor and have no money and I just am worthless."

"You're worth a hell of a lot to me. I know Kelly loves you and so does everyone at that table. Well, maybe not Cait's date, but still…"

"I'm sorry I can't give you money."

"Is that what this is about?"

"You said she and I were driving you poor."

"Oh, Tony, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I didn't mean it. I was only joking."

"I can make money, Jethro. I can, really, if it would help."

"NO, you're not doing that ever again. For one, I don't share, and well, you're mine. And second, you're coming back to NCIS soon once we get your father."

"NO!"

"Relax, Tony, we're not going after him till you're okay with it."

"Jethro, really, I'm not worth your time."

Gibbs right then and there kissed Tony, full on the lips. He didn't care who saw him, even though he wasn't one for public displays of affection. Tony pulled away, shocked.

"Now, if you're not worth my time, then why the hell do you think I just showed the world that I love you, damn it? You're worth a hell of a lot to me and my daughters. We all love you a great deal and would be very sad if you left us. I suck at this, I told you. I'm sorry I fucked up and said that. You have got to believe me, Tony, I mean it. I'm not mad that you can't help out financially. Besides, you help out in so many other ways. Take this past week. Every day you were there for Kelly when she got home from school. Now that we know that you can take a bus from around the corner to her school, we can have you even pick her up from school. Please forgive me. Tony, really, I'm sorry."

"Jethro, but-"

"No buts. Please accept my humble apologies."

"It's my fault. I'm just too sensitive."

"No, you're not. I love the fact you care so much. There is nothing about you I don't love, Tony. Please just accept it and let's get back and Kelly can describe to you the dolphin show and the shark tank."

Gibbs was smiling. Tony put his hands on Gibbs' face and just felt around and felt every line and contour of his face and then pecked him on the lips. After that they walked back and found the group next to the seal tank at the entrance of the building. Kelly took her Daddy's hand and started describing what they were doing. Tony smiled.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

That was the only day that Gibbs took off from work. Friday something happened. Gibbs had called him and told Tony that right when he was getting ready for the class that he was not coming home and Tony snapped again. He lost it. He found a corner and was wedged in the corner for some reason. He just started to rock back and forth. Kelly was with a friend for the night. She had asked to sleep over at the neighbor's house. She had made friends with one of Gibbs' neighbor's kids.

Tony didn't hear the person come into the house. When she did look around, she saw Tony on the floor, rocking, with the dog lying in front of her master, just looking up at the new person. The lady walked over to the phone and dialed a number.

"Gibbs."

"LEROY JETHRO GIBBS, GET YOUR SORRY ASS HOME RIGHT NOW!"
End Notes:
I put part 9 and part 10 and made this part.
The Date by rednetra
Author's Notes:
GIbbs takes tony on a date.
The men set into a pattern; they would go to the center everyday,
except for the days for Tony's physical therapy for his hands and
leg. At the center Tony learned more about how to work with
Cappuccino, giving her the commands she knew. Gibbs was also to work
with them both and learn how to help them with getting around the
house. They also started learning Braille, and Abby joined in for
that course. They also both started seeing a therapist.

Gibbs, while now helping them, started teaching an ASL course at the
center. He helped out a lot with the deaf as well as with the support
group for people who had loved ones who were blind.

Gibbs started the paperwork for custody for Kelly; after that
started, Shannon's tune had changed, but Gibbs wasn't putting up with
it anymore. Every time she'd get mad at him for something, she would
use Kelly as a bargaining chip. Well, no more. He wanted full
custody, and he was going to get it.

Friday night came fast in the Gibbs' household. It was the BIG night.
Gibbs had butterflies all day long. He knew this was Tony's first
real date. He wasn't going all out, but he was taking him to his
favorite Italian place for dinner. It was a dive to look at, but it
was run buy an older Italian couple who came from the old country and
had a thriving restaurant; it was one of the best kept secrets in
Washington. Gibbs also, after talking to his therapist, had a
surprise for Tony.

"Abby does this look okay?"

"Dad, it's only a date. It's not like you have to look perfect.
Besides, he loves you already."

"Still, Abby, it's his very first real date; I kind of want it to be
special."

"It already is coming from you. I'm proud of you."

"Why?"

"Well, you've changed a lot. You're now talking to people and opening
and sharing and such."

"Poppy!" Kelly came running into the room.

"Hey there, Angel. Uncle Tim pick you up?"

"Yup. He's downstairs talking to Tony. Will Tony be my new daddy as
well?"

"Well, Angel, I'm, well?"

"Yes, honey, if all goes well, he will," Abby said, taking pity on
her father.

"What do you mean goes well, Abby?"

"After they leave, Uncle Tim and I will try to explain it."

"Tony's doggy is nice. He let me pet her."

"Did Tony tell you the rules with the dog?"

"Just that she's not a pet but a helper for Tony and that sometimes
she has to work and I can't just run up to him and play with her."

"Right. Think you can do that?"

"Are you and Tony still in different rooms?"

"Yes, Angel, we're dating."

"You love him, right?"

"Very much so."

"So do I. Mommy got mad about him. Is that why Mommy let me come over
this weekend and then for the following week?"

"I know. Did Mommy tell you I'm trying to have the court let you come
live with me and Tony for good?"

"Yeah. Can I stay with Abby sometimes?"

"Abby, that okay with you?"

"Heck yeah. We can paint our toenails and everything. Hey, how about
we paint McGee's tonight?"

"He's a boy, we can't."

"Wanna bet?"

"Okay, that's more info then I wanted about McGee," Gibbs interjected.

"Let's let Poppy get dressed and we can go get Chinese food."

"Cool. Can Uncle Tim come?"

"Yup. Who do you think is paying?"

Abby took her little sister and left the man to his own devices.
Gibbs wasn't a vain man at all, but he was a proud man, and he was
now looking at himself in the mirror. He looked at everything about
himself, his face, his body, everything.

`What the hell does this man like about me? I'm not all the special,'
Gibbs thought to himself. He didn't hear the dog or the man now
standing in the doorframe.

"You ready, Jethro?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, Tony, yes."

"No, stop. Where are you?"

"In front of my dresser, in the middle."

Tony let go of the dog and knew how many steps it was to the dresser
and walked slowly into the room, then he turned and walked to Gibbs.
Gibbs put his hands out. Tony found a hand and pulled Gibbs closer to
him. Gibbs followed the pull, then Tony started just feeling the
older man's face, from his hair to his chin.

"You're handsome. You know that?"

"Tony, why? Why me? What do I have to offer you? You're young, good-
looking. What does an old war-bruised man have to offer you?"

"Well, this, really." Tony placed his hand on Gibbs' chest, on top of
his shirt, right where his heart was. "This is so large and so caring
and so loving. This is what you have to offer this used blind man.
You showed me that people can love me just for me being me. I'm not
always believing it, but I know that you love me for me and not for
my body."

Both men were then body to body, able to feel the other's erection.
Gibbs held the man in front of him closer.

"God, I love you so much that it hurts, Tony."

"I know, Jethro, and if there wasn't a little girl downstairs who
wants to play with Capp, I'd ask for something from you."

"Tony, I said only-"

"I do, Jethro, I want this for me. I want it for US."

"Not tonight, okay. I want you, believe me, but tonight is a date and
maybe a little light petting, but nothing more, okay."

"I can live with that. I know you're not rejecting me."

"Never. I could never reject you. God, you got me all horny now. I'm
sorry, I shouldn't say that."

"No, Jethro, we made a promise to each other to say what we feel, and
that's what you feel. I'm okay with not making you happy. I'd like to
show you that I can make you happy, but you're right, this is our
first date, and well, let's go eat, I'm hungry."

"Good, so am I."

Tony put his hand down and tapped his side once. That was the cue
for the dog to come and she did. The men walked downstairs and found
Abby and Kelly sitting in front of the TV, begging Tim to let them
paint his toenails.

"Okay, you guys play nice. Kelly, you're sleeping over at Abby's
tonight."

"Yes, Poppy, so you and Tony can have adult time."

"Who told you that?"

"Abby." Kelly pointed.

"Rat," Abby said while tickling her baby sister.

"Okay, come say good night, and listen to your sister. Okay?"

"Yes, Poppy." Kelly ran and gave her father a hug and kiss good
night.

"Can I get one, too?" Tony asked, bending down to get the hug from
the little girl.

"Night, Daddy," she said without warning.

Tony stopped and let go in fear. Gibbs, seeing the reaction, placed a
hand on the man's shoulder and went down to his level.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" Kelly asked, worried about the
fearful look on Tony's face.

"No, Princess, it's just that Tony wasn't expecting that response."

"I'm sorry, Tony. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

"No, Kelly, it's okay. I?well?I was just taken aback. You don't even
really know me."

"No, but you're Poppy's boyfriend, and you two love each other, so
you're my new daddy now."

"I'm?well?I'm?"

Gibbs placed a hand on the small of Tony's back and the younger man
gained support and knew what she said was okay with him.

"Thanks, honey, it means a lot to me." Tony held out his arms again.

This time the little girl latched on around his neck and Tony stood
up, holding and hugging the girl close. Tony had tears rolling down
his cheeks. Gibbs took his daughter, well, now their daughter, and
handed her to Tim. He and Tony walked out of the house and the moment
they hit the porch and the front door was shut, Tony all but broke
down in Gibbs' arms.

"SHHHH, it's okay, Tony."

"She called me Daddy. I never guessed, in a million years, I would
hear those words about me."

"She loves you, Tony. She's not the only one. You know if you want,
we don't have to go, we can-"

"No, I want to go out on a date. You're right, we need to get to know
each other."

Gibbs ended the talk with a kiss and both men and the dog all piled
into the car. They got to the restaurant and it was packed, but Gibbs
had called ahead and had had a special table held for him. He'd made
sure it was an out of the way table so people didn't trip over
Cappuccino. They had a nice private table. The waiter hit on both men
and flirted to no end. Before eating Gibbs had made sure to help Tony
know where things were at his place setting.

After finishing, they were in the parking lot and it was almost 10:00
PM. They were talking to each other, REAL talking, about life, what
they both felt about the current political problem and even about
what Gibbs had said about Tony becoming a field agent.

"Okay, I have a surprise for you. If we leave now, we'll make it just
in time."

"What, Jethro?"

"You'll see."

"Um, not really."

"You know what I mean, smart ass."

"I would rather have this ass," Tony said, pulling Gibbs closer and
resting his hand on the older man's still-hard, muscular ass and
sliding his hand inside Gibbs' slacks.

"Tony."

"I'm not doing anything, just resting my hands, promise."

"Still?"

Tony started kissing Gibbs. The kiss alone made Gibbs want to cum
right then and there, it was so intense and filled with fire.

"Okay, Tony," Gibbs said a bit raggedly, "a surprise for you.
Remember?"

"I like this much better."

"Trust me."

Gibbs so wanted to just hold Tony, now and forever. He helped Tony
into the car, then put Cappuccino in the backseat and drove over to
Georgetown College and to the student union. They both walked up,
Gibbs holding Tony's hand. Tony was a little taken aback since, yes,
they'd kissed in the parking lot, but it had been a little out of the
way. Tony could tell because he hadn't heard anyone around.

They stopped before going into a darkened room. Gibbs didn't say a
word, but Tony heard him pay someone some money. They walked into a
room and sat close to the door. Gibbs went in front, then Tony.

"Where are we?"

"Georgetown University Student Union."

"Why?"

"Just wait."

Gibbs took Tony's hand and held it again on the armrest. Cappuccino
was in the aisle but since they were in the last row, she wasn't in
the way. It wasn't that busy, but then Gibbs saw the lights dim and
people stopped talking and the movie started. It was "The Maltese
Falcon." Tony just stayed there; he never went to the movies. He held
onto Gibbs' hand even tighter and Gibbs could tell he was happy with
the movie. He'd had never seen it, and Tony was just listening. Gibbs
was describing things if Tony asked. Since not a lot of people were
near them, it didn't matter. After the movie was over they waited
till it emptied.

"So, you happy?"

"I'm overwhelmed. I always wanted to go to a movie, but all the johns
I had never?well, I'm blind."

"So? You still have ears, and you asked questions; not a big deal. So
you like your surprise?"

"Yes, Jethro, very much." They both got up and walked out to the
car. "Is there a bench nearby?"

"Yes," Gibbs said and guided them to the bench.

Cappuccino took her cues from the older man pointing to the location.
After both men were seated, "Jethro, I'm not sure this is the right
time or not but well?I think you should go back to work"

"Tony, look I'm happy to be with you and help you out and what not,
with the center."

"I know, but I also know that you love your job. I was talking to
Bill, and he thinks that it is time I start doing more and more on my
own. I'm not pushing you away."

Tony reached for Gibbs' hands. Gibbs took notice and gave them
happily to Tony.

"You're sure, Tony?"

"Yes. It would make me happy for you to do something that you love."

"But I love spending time with you."

"I know, but I'm ready for you to catch the man who did this to me,
and I think you in the office might work better."

"Tony, I'm happy to do that for you. I'm happy that you think we can
go after him. You're sure about this?"

"Yes. Bill said he can schedule our together classes for nighttime,
after you get out of work. I can take the bus to get there and do the
other courses and the Braille one is at night already."

"Tony, I'm asking one last time."

"Yes, I'm sure. I think it will help US as well."

"How so?"

"Well, I need to feel like I'm doing something of use. Yes, I do the
laundry but now, well, I can take care of the house. I'm sure they
will want to do a home visit with Kelly and the hearing and all.
Also, I think you should go back to work and work during her Spring
Break. This way she and I can get to know each other better."

"Tony, look, I've never doubted you and what you can do, but she is
only eight."

"I'm not trying to overdo it. I talked to Billy as well, and he
thinks I can. Don't you?"

"Yes, and then some. I'm just worried, okay, for her, for you."

"I'm not trying to steal her a-"

"I'm not even thinking that, Tony." Gibbs placed his hand on Tony's
face; Tony leaned into it. "I'm just worried. How about I at least
stay home one more day and maybe we can go to the zoo?"

"I think she and I would like that."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Tony, it's a visual thing."

"And so is a movie, but yet you still took me to one. I'm cool with
just listening to the world, Jethro. Please, I can have an eight-year
old try and describe to me what a tiger looks like again. Plus, I'd
seen animals before I lost my sight, Jethro."

"You're sure?"

"As much as I want to go home right now and have you make love to me."

"Tony?"

"What I want and what I get are two different things. By the way, I'm
a bottom."

"Good, since I'm a top."

Gibbs leaned in, still holding his face, and kissed him. Time stopped
for that moment. Their mouths locked, love flowed between the men.
Tongues raked each other's mouths and found points to make the other
one smile and moan. What broke them up was the campus police stopping
them and asking to see ID. Gibbs flashed the badge and they let the
men off. Gibbs drove them home and they both were tired. Tony could
feel Gibbs forcing himself to stay awake, even with the cup of coffee
he got on the way home. Coffee to Gibbs was like water to most
people; the caffeine didn't do much.

"Jethro, I love you," Tony said in the hallway between their
bedrooms.

"I love you too, Tony." Both men just kissed. "Come to bed with me
tonight. Nothing but sleep."

"I'm not sure, Jethro."

"Just lay next to me, that's all."

"I don't trust myself, Jethro. I want to feel you in me; I have for
sometime."

"Tony, if you really want that, I'll make that happen, but-"

"Shhh."

Tony led them to Gibbs' bedroom and the moment Tony let go of
Cappuccino she went to the side of the bed and just laid there. Gibbs
guided Tony to the bed. Tony then slowly undressed Gibbs, first his
shirt, then his slacks. Each time he picked up the article of
clothing and folded it and placed it on his dresser. Then when he had
on nothing but his boxers, Tony removed his own clothing, again
folding each article. Cappuccino looked at her master while he was
walking without assistance to make sure he was okay. Then she laid
her head back down and went to sleep. Tony stopped at his briefs.

"Let me see you, Jethro, please, then we can go to sleep. I mean
really see you, nothing more."

"Okay, but let's lay down. I know you know this house well, but I
want you to take your time."

"I would like that, but I want to take these off for you," Tony said,
flipping the elastic waist of his briefs.

Gibbs removed Tony's tented briefs and his boxers and made a throw
and they landed in the hamper. Tony's twelve inches was hard as could
be and leaking. Gibbs only had eight inches but his was also leaking.
Gibbs was humming to give Tony his location.

"Okay, Tony, this way."

Gibbs guided Tony to the bed. He lay down and Tony crawled up the
bed.

"Just lay back and let the fingers do the walking."

Tony started with Gibbs' face. He was on his knees, Gibbs was flat
against the bed with only his one pillow propping his head up. He
closed his eyes as Tony massaged his face.

Tony moved down Gibbs' neck and came to his broad shoulders. Tony
found an abnormality there.

"What's this from?"

"That scar was when I was in France a few years back and got shot."

Tony was rubbing and feeling the wound. He found another wound on
Gibbs' other shoulder and proceeded to ask Gibbs for every wound he
found a scar for and Gibbs told him what it meant.

"Oh, God, Tony."

Tony was now moving over Gibbs' furry chest.

"Are you salt and pepper on your chest as well, Jethro?"

"Yes. You keep this up and we might have a mess."

"Then we have a mess, but Jethro, I'm not doing this to make you cum,
you know that, right?"

"Yes and no. I think you want that but that is not your reason."

"True. That is just an outcome to a result to two people loving each
other."

"Just don't stop, got me?"

"Not planning on it, Jethro. What's this one for?" Tony had found
another wound on his belly.

"I was stabbed as a kid, a bottle from my father. I was protecting my
mother."

"I'm sorry."

"I'm not. He was a total ass and that led me into the Marines. I
would not be-" Gibbs bit his lip from Tony's light touch. He wanted
to cum so bad but he was holding off.

Tony felt this and stopped for a moment.

"No, don't stop."

"I'm only letting you relax more. I'm not planning on stopping. I
have two legs to go and, if you will permit me, your cock."

"Right now, Tony, I want to bury it deep in you."

"Jethro, I'm not stopping you." Tony leaned over and started kissing
his lover.

"No, Tony, you're not. I'M stopping me."

"Why? Let it go."

"Not tonight. We have a lifetime together," Gibbs whispered back and
moved Tony's hand right to his hard member.

Tony didn't stroke it; he felt it but didn't stroke. Gibbs' breathing
was erratic, and Tony knew he was making this man happy.

"Oh, Goooooood, Tony," Gibbs moaned. He lost his control, and when
Tony took his balls in his hand, six long streams of cum flew out of
his body. The average human will produce about a tablespoon of cum,
but Gibbs had just produced almost a ¼ of a cup. It was now all over
his chest and Tony's hands.

"Mmmm, you taste good," Tony said, licking the warm cum off his hand.

"Tony, you know better than to-"

"Jethro, I'm the one that is the risky one, not you. I think I can
taste your liquid love."

Tony then leaned over and smeared the seed between their bodies and
kissed Gibbs, his own seed now in his mouth and their tongues mixing
the flavors of each man.

"Oh, God, Tony, you keep this up, I might just blow again."

"Now we might just have to have that happen. I'm not done with my
exploration. I have your back still."

"Okay, then can I get up or can you get a towel from the bathroom?"

Tony got off the bed and Cappuccino led him to the bathroom and Tony
came back with a warm washcloth and a few towels. Tony then washed
Gibbs' front, making sure to get the sticky fluid off his chest. Tony
then went down Gibbs' legs, again asking when he came to a scar.

"Okay, your back, please."

Tony laid a towel for Gibbs to roll onto. Tony then proceeded down
Gibbs' back, making sure to work the muscles. Gibbs, who again was
getting aroused, shot another load of cum into the towel. Afterwards
Tony got to Gibbs' feet. By that time the older man was a pile of
goo.

"God, Tony."

"Shh, just hold me for the night."

Tony cleaned Gibbs up and they both got under the covers and fell
asleep. Gibbs spooned up behind Tony, the younger man making sure
Gibbs' cock rested in his ass crack.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Daddy, wake up, time to wake up, Poppy." Kelly was at the foot of
the bed with both men holding each other.

"Kelly, did you knock?"

"Nope, I let her in," Abby said, holding a tray of food. "We figured
you would need energy, and so we cooked you breakfast."

"I made the pancakes."

"Thanks, Angel. Tony, we have visitors." Gibbs shook Tony, and he
started at awakening to more than him in bed.

"Kelly, Abby, what are-"

"We made you breakfast. Abby said you would need energy food."

"Well, she's wrong." Gibbs shot her a look.

She just smiled, able to smell it.

"Here you go, boys."

Gibbs moved the tray to between them.

"Daddy, are you naked under the sheets?"

"Um, yes, Kelly, we both are."

"So you had daddy time. Mommy calls it mommy time."

"Well, we slept together, yes. Not much else."

"That's okay. I saw mommy doing stuff once."

"WHAT?!?" Gibbs almost pushed the tray off the bed and held his baby
daughter. "YOU SAW WHAT?"

"You're scaring me, Poppy." Kelly was almost in tears.

Tony heard it in her voice. "Jethro, let go and relax. Please, Kelly,
what you saw should only be seen by two adults who love each other,
much like your father and myself. Your mother had no right to let you
see that."

Gibbs had let her go and now was brooding and steaming. Abby saw
anger she had only seen one other time in her father, and that was
not a good sign.

"Kelly, let's go and feed Cappuccino"

"Okay, Abby."

Abby knew a few commands for the dog, but she just looked up at Tony.
Tony knew she wouldn't leave his side without the command from him.

"Okay, play time," he said and Cappuccino went with the two ladies
and they shut the door.

"She fucking bitched at me."

"Jethro."

"How the-"

Tony laid a hand on his pissed-off lover, but it didn't seem to relax
him. Tony then moved his hands up, finding Gibbs' face, and he leaned
over and kissed Jethro till he felt the body relax. After Gibbs' body
relaxed, Tony let his mouth go.

"Now, this is what you're going to do. You're going to eat the food."

"That bitch." Tony placed his finger on Gibbs' cheek, but Gibbs knew
what he was trying to do and Tony found his mouth soon enough.

"You're going to eat the food, you're going to kiss me good morning,
then we're going to get up and get dressed. Then you will go down and
call your lawyer and make sure she doesn't leave this house anymore,
except for school. Then you will sit down with her and the whole
family-" Tony stopped at that word.

Gibbs saw the glee in Tony's eyes from that one word.

"The whole family and we will talk about the changes that will be
happening. You're still going to return to work. We'll also reassure
that little girl, who, I might add, you just sacred, that she did
nothing wrong, that it was her mother who did something wrong. You
will also not turn her mother into a bad guy. She is still her
mother."

"So when did you get so confidant?"

"Oh, about sometime between the first and the second orgasm I gave
you last night."

"About that, I-"

"You regret what we did and moving too fast. I understand."

"Now there's the Tony I fell in love with. No, I'm not saying that.
I'm saying that I kind of liked waking up next to you, and if you
wish, I'm happy to share my bed with you."

"Jethro, are you sure? I know you wanted to take it slow."

"And we still will. We still tell the truth. If you're not in the
mood or I'm not, we voice that. I told you things last night about
myself I've never told even Abby. You know some of my deepest
secrets, stuff I'm not proud of."

"It's what we do. I told you about some of the people in my past and
how they treated me."

"We share. I'm ready to share my bed, my life and my daughters with
you."

"That means a lot to me, Jethro."

Tony kissed Gibbs hard on the mouth, but not for long. Then he braked
and Gibbs started to feed Tony. Tony let the man feed him. After the
food was gone, Gibbs got up and in his robe walked over to Tony's
room and got a set of clothing for Tony. Then he retuned and the men
got dressed. Then, just like Tony said, they walked down and hugged
Kelly and made sure she knew what she did and said and saw was not
her fault and she did nothing wrong. Gibbs then called his lawyer and
didn't care what it cost; Kelly was not leaving that house. The
lawyer was happy to make this happen. Shannon had stepped over the
line. Gibbs next call was to Tom Morrow, informing him he was
retuning to work on Monday. Kelly was going to school on Monday, to
her school. Abby or he would drop her off on the way to work.

While Gibbs was on the phone, Abby, Kelly and Tony moved his stuff
into Gibbs' room.

Gibbs had the paperwork that night signed by a judge stating that
Kelly was to remain in the custody of her father. It was not what you
knew but who you knew in the city of Washington and Gibbs knew a lot
of people and even a few judges that he was owed a few favors.
Shannon wasn't happy and was trying to fight it, but for now the
judge ruled in Gibbs' favor till a trial date could be set.

Child Services was also called in to do the investigation and Gibbs
was fine with that. He didn't know anyone there, but neither did
Shannon, so she couldn't make it look like it was him doing something
wrong.

The next Monday Gibbs went back to work and Kelly was dropped off at
school on the way to work and Abby or someone would pick her up from
school afterwards. Gibbs was able to the first day and even the
second day, but a case came up on the third and Abby left the lab,
dropped her off at home and then went back to work.

Tony and Gibbs shared a bed but that was about all. Every night Tony
would fall asleep using Gibbs as a pillow or pulling Gibbs up behind
him. No sex was happening, it was just holding and bonding. Kelly was
learning a few things that she would need to live with a service dog.
That Monday they all went to the class and Kelly worked with Tony and
Capp.

"Daddy, Daddy." Kelly came running into the house to find Tony in the
kitchen, eating a snack.

"Yes, Honey."

"Poppy's not coming home for awhile."

"I know, honey, he just called, so it's just you and me for dinner.
He said to get some take out."

"Oh, can we go to Wendys?"

"I would love to, honey, but well?"

"OH, I forgot you can't drive. I'm sorry, Tony."

"It's okay, honey. So how about we get Italian?"

"Really? Mommy never gets that, she only ever gets Chinese."

"Well, then, let's shake things up a little. Now, do you have
homework?"

"Some."

"Then let's get started, young lady."

"Yes, Daddy."

Kelly opened her book bag and started her homework at the kitchen
table. Tony went about and finished cleaning the house.

"Hello." Gibbs had gone out and gotten Tony a cell phone. Tony wasn't
happy since he wasn't helping out with the bills, but Gibbs had
convinced him to get one. Gibbs changed his plan to a family plan so
Tony and Abby were on all one plan.

"Hey there."

"Jethro, what's up?"

"Hey, well, it will be late tonight. The case is a pain."

"So?"

"Just wanted to give you a heads up. You and Kelly going to be okay?"

"She's working on homework as we speak. I'm cleaning the downstairs
WC, then we plan on ordering in Italian tonight."

"Sounds like you have a plan. What about class?"

"Well, I'll call Bill and tell him that we won't make it tonight."

"Tony."

"Jethro, I'm fine with this. It's not like you got a case to fuck up
things. You do what you have to and get the bad person."

"We're trying. Well, call if you need anything."

"Stop fretting, MOM."

"Ouch. Love you."

"I love you, too. Night." Tony hung up the phone and went back to
cleaning the bathroom on the main floor, then walked back into the
kitchen and got a bottle of water.

"Daddy, I'm done."

"Okay, honey, then go and change and you can go out and play or you
can watch TV."

"Thanks, Daddy."

The rest of the week was much like this. The case didn't break till
Saturday afternoon when McGee found the clue that they needed. Well,
it was Tony who found it. They were all talking aloud in the living
room; Tony was eating something in the kitchen and he walked in and
said something about something that they had and Tim then traced it
and found that it was bogus. They were all amazed they didn't find it
sooner. That night Tony and Gibbs didn't make love but they did make-
out, touching and fondling. It was about bonding at this point.
Neither wanted to go all the way but wanted to make the other happy
so they ended both coming and then both falling asleep, Tony lying on
Gibbs.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Daddy, did you ever have sight?"

The family was on the way to the zoo. Abby and McGee were tagging
along, as well as Cait and her new boyfriend. Everyone was in their
own cars.

"Yes, honey, I lost it when I was like fifteen."

"So you know what the animals look like."

"Most of them, yes, but I want you to tell me anyway."

"Okay, Daddy."

Kelly sat back and was just enjoying the trip. When they got there
Gibbs paid for everyone. After walking in, there was a machine there
that sold a key that could be used in boxes around the zoo. Gibbs got
one after Kelly, and then Tony, begged.

They all split up for a little while, Kelly holding Tony's free hand
while he was holding Capp's harness.

"Poppy, can we get one, please." They had come to a machine that made
wax figures of the animals that were in the compound next to them.

"Okay."

Gibbs put in the money and out popped a wax figure of an elephant.
Kelly described the cages and the animals to Tony. Gibbs just had to
smile, listening to the world through the eyes of an eight-year old.
At each cage that had a wax thing, Kelly and Tony would ask for one.

"You know the both of you will drive me into the poor house."

Tony snapped at Gibbs' words. He always worried that he wasn't
putting forth his share. Even if Gibbs did not mean it and was
joking, the words stung him. He was hiding it well till lunch
happened. The group met up for lunch together in the lower part of
the zoo near the aquarium. Kelly noticed her Daddy wasn't eating and
was just moping.

"Daddy, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, honey, don't worry about it."

Gibbs, hearing Kelly ask Tony if he was okay, tuned into the fact
that Tony was shying away from everyone. He was sitting on the edge
of the table, not next to him. He was just petting Capp. She was
having a ball; she was eating Tony's hamburger now. He had fed it to
her. It wasn't what she should be eating, but Tony didn't care at
that moment.

"Tony." Gibbs had gotten up, walked the few steps and placed a hand
on his back and sat next to him.

"Yes?" Tony forced out with venom in the word.

"Tony, what's the matter?"

Abby, overhearing this, being she was the next closest, opened an ear
to get the inside track.

"Nothing, Jethro, now please," Tony again said with disdain in his
voice, then he got up and Capp led him away.

Gibbs was now totally confused and lost as to what to do. He turned
around and saw Abby making a sign for him to follow. The rest of the
party stopped and noticed Tony leaving them. All of them were
worrying about the blind man walking away; not that he would bump
into anything with Capp, but he was their friend. Blind or with
sight, he was walking away and that was all that mattered. Gibbs was
at a loss and didn't know what to do.

"Poppy, where's Daddy going?"

"Not sure, Angel, but I'm going to find out."

Gibbs got up and followed his boyfriend. "Tony, what's the matter?
Talk to me."

Tony was walking up the walkway. The zoo wasn't packed, but it was
Spring Break, so it was busy. Capp made sure Tony wasn't walking into
people.

"Nothing, just leave me alone. I just need time to be alone."

"Tony, what's wrong? We talk, I thought."

"Yeah, so did I." And Tony kept walking.

Gibbs turned back, now a good 100 feet away from the group. He saw
Abby sign for him to follow and not let Tony shut down.

"No, damn it, talk to me." Gibbs followed, placing a hand on Tony.

Tony lost it. He broke down and just started crying. He fell into
Gibbs' arms, his strong arms. Tony could feel that stress in the arms
as well as safety.

"I'm sorry, Jethro, I'm so sorry. I'll move out and mail you money
once I'm back on the street and pulling tricks."

"What the??" Gibbs was holding the man he loved who was now falling
apart.

Gibbs got him to a bench not too far away off a path. Tony was still
in Gibbs' arms. Capp was following her masters. Tony was falling
even more into Gibbs' arms.

"Tony, now think you can tell me what's the matter and why you're
saying this rubbish?"

"I'm sorry I can't be rich, Gibbs, I'm sorry I can't."

"Shh, what's wrong, Tony? Don't tell me nothing, don't push me away."

"You said I was-"

"Daddy, you okay?"

Gibbs hadn't noticed that Kelly was now standing next to them. He saw
Abby not too far away, so Gibbs wasn't pissed that Kelly was there.

"Daddy and I needed to talk, Angel. How about you and Abby and the
others head over to the aquarium like we planned after lunch?"

"But I want to help."

"I know, honey, but I think I was stupid and said something bad."

"Why, Poppy?"

"Because Poppy doesn't think a lot."

"Will you say sorry?"

"Once I know why I'm sorry, yes, I'm sure that I will."

"Good. No hurting Daddy." The little scolded her father shaking a
finger at him. Gibbs tried not to smile at this showing of love for
Tony.

"I'll try, Angel. We'll meet you there."

Kelly hugged her father, then hugged Tony. She got a small hug in
return from Tony. Then she ran back to Abby and they left, Kelly
telling Abby what was going on.

"Now, Tony, what's wrong? How did I mess up?"

"You didn't, it was me. I'm worthless, Jethro."

"No, you're not. Why would you say that?"

"I'm poor and have no money and I just am worthless."

"You're worth a hell of a lot to me. I know Kelly loves you and so
does everyone at that table. Well, maybe not Cait's date, but still?"

"I'm sorry I can't give you money."

"Is that what this is about?"

"You said she and I were driving you poor."

"Oh, Tony, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I didn't mean it. I
was only joking."

"I can make money, Jethro. I can, really, if it would help."

"NO, you're not doing that ever again. For one, I don't share, and
well, you're mine. And second, you're coming back to NCIS soon once
we get your father."

"NO!"

"Relax, Tony, we're not going after him till you're okay with it."

"Jethro, really, I'm not worth your time."

Gibbs right then and there kissed Tony, full on the lips. He didn't
care who saw him, even though he wasn't one for public displays of
affection. Tony pulled away, shocked.

"Now, if you're not worth my time, then why the hell do you think I
just showed the world that I love you, damn it? You're worth a hell
of a lot to me and my daughters. We all love you a great deal and
would be very sad if you left us. I suck at this, I told you. I'm
sorry I fucked up and said that. You have got to believe me, Tony, I
mean it. I'm not mad that you can't help out financially. Besides,
you help out in so many other ways. Take this past week. Every day
you were there for Kelly when she got home from school. Now that we
know that you can take a bus from around the corner to her school, we
can have you even pick her up from school. Please forgive me. Tony,
really, I'm sorry."

"Jethro, but-"

"No buts. Please accept my humble apologies."

"It's my fault. I'm just too sensitive."

"No, you're not. I love the fact you care so much. There is nothing
about you I don't love, Tony. Please just accept it and let's get
back and Kelly can describe to you the dolphin show and the shark
tank."

Gibbs was smiling. Tony put his hands on Gibbs' face and just felt
around and felt every line and contour of his face and then pecked
him on the lips. After that they walked back and found the group next
to the seal tank at the entrance of the building. Kelly took her
Daddy's hand and started describing what they were doing. Tony smiled.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

That was the only day that Gibbs took off from work. Friday something
happened. Gibbs had called him and told Tony that right when he was
getting ready for the class that he was not coming home and Tony
snapped again. He lost it. He found a corner and was wedged in the
corner for some reason. He just started to rock back and forth. Kelly
was with a friend for the night. She had asked to sleep over at the
neighbor's house. She had made friends with one of Gibbs' neighbor's
kids.

Tony didn't hear the person come into the house. When she did look
around, she saw Tony on the floor, rocking, with the dog lying in
front of her master, just looking up at the new person. The lady
walked over to the phone and dialed a number.

"Gibbs."

"LEROY JETHRO GIBBS, GET YOUR SORRY ASS HOME RIGHT NOW!"
End Notes:
I put part 9 and part 10 and made this part.
the kiddnapping by rednetra
Author's Notes:
Tony and Kelly get Kiddnapped
Gibbs and his team had been busting their asses since the call for the case came in right before they were going home; a triple homicide of a Navy officer and his family. They had a few leads but not much. Gibbs was standing in the lab, looking at the screen at some results.

"Gibbs."

"LEROY JETHRO GIBBS GET YOUR ASS HOME NOW!"

Gibbs was floored. His mother almost never called him, and now she was yelling at him.

"Um, Momma, I, well, I can't."

"Grams," Abby said when she heard her father's conversation.

"I really don't care what you can and can't do. Get your ass home NOW."

"Momma, really, I'm in the middle of a case." Gibbs feeling all of five years old

"Okay, whatever. I see you will never change. It's about damn time I take matters into my own hands. Be this way Lee. I'm sorry, but you leave me no choice." And she hung up the phone, much like Gibbs does to other people.

Gibbs just stared at the phone.

"What did Grams want?"

"Nothing, don't worry about it, Abby. What are the results?"

"The DNA you found at the scene is not any of the family members."

"Find it, Abby."

"Got it, Bossman."

Gibbs went storming out of the lab, pissed about the case and now more pissed about his mother. After he was long gone, Abby stopped what she was doing and picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Grams, what's wrong?"

"Oh, Abby, sweet, nothing's the matter. Why?"

"Dad was just here and you called."

"Oh, that ass. I come for a visit and what do I find but a broken man sitting on the floor, rocking back and forth, crying."

"Oh, God, what happened to Tony? Where's Kelly?" Abby panicked

"Well, Tony and Kelly are both now in my car. We're heading home."

"Okay, I'm on my way."

"Oh, dear, this isn't your problem, don't-"

"No, Grams. Tony is my friend, and he needs me more than work does. I'll meet you back at your home."

"Oh, dear, really-"

"No, I'm leaving now, calling my boss and letting him know."

"Okay, sweetheart, see you soon. Be careful driving."

And they both ended the call. Abby left the lab and went to the director's office. She'd known Tom Morrow for years; he was one of her father's oldest and dearest friends. She told him a family thing had just come up and that she was sorry but she had to leave. He was concerned and wanted to find out from Gibbs if everything was okay. She said not to bother him, the he didn't seem to care.

Tom knew something was going on but honored her wishes and didn't inform her father. Abby bounded out and stopped at home only long enough to get a suitcase for her trip. She didn't know how long it would take, and frankly, she didn't care. She was more worried for Tony and had bitched at her father everyday about him going back to work, even if Tony said it was okay.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Um, Momma, I, well, I can't."

"Grams," Abby said when she heard her father's conversation.

"I really don't care what you can and can't do. Get your ass home NOW."

"Momma, really, I'm in the middle of a case."

"Okay, whatever. I see you will never change. It's about damn time I take matters into my own hands. Be this way, Lee. I'm sorry, but you leave me no choice." Louise Gibbs was a formidable lady. She was a good Southern belle, but she would make her son look tame, now she was not always this way.

"Okay, dear. Honey, can you hear me?" She crouched down and was now sitting in front of Tony.

Tony looked up at the new voice. "Hello?"

"Oh, dear. My name is Louise. Call me Momma. I'm Leroy's mother. I'm taking you out of this place. Can you get up?"

"I'm good, thanks. Nice to meet you, ma'am." Tony didn't offer a hand but kept rocking.

"Balderdash, you're not fine. My son has fucked up his last 3 marriages, and I'm not letting him do it to you, son. So let's get you up and then let's get some clothing. I'm taking you home with me. Where's my angel of a granddaughter?"

"Ma'am, Jethro will be home after his case. I'm good."

Then she walked up the stairs and got a suitcase and found clothing that did not match her son's. She threw some in the bag and walked back down.

"Okay, sugar, let's get you out to the car and we'll get Kelly. We're going on a trip."

"Okay, but really-"

"Hush, you. Can you get up or do you need help, sugar?"

"I'm good, ma'am, thank you."

She watched Tony stand up and the dog take the lead of the blind man. Momma could see why this man had caught her son's heart as much as Abby had told her about him. She helped Tony out to the car and put Capp in the back seat. Then she walked over to the next door neighbor and retrieved her granddaughter. Then they were off. She didn't seem to care that Kelly had school the next week; she piled them all in her car. Her son had screwed up big time in her eyes, and he was going to fix this like a good Southern boy should. He would make amends and he would now date the nice boy next to her.

"Daddy, where's Poppy?"

"He's working, honey."

Weez smiled at Kelly calling him Dad. From everything that Abby had told her about the handsome blind man, this meant a lot to him and he deserved it. She heard in his voice the caring he had for her youngest granddaughter.

Her cell went off and she talked to her Older granddaughter.

"Why are we going out of town?"

"Because, Angel, your father is a donkey's rear," Momma said to her granddaughter who was in the back seat petting the big dog back there with her.

They were driving back to West Virginia, to the small town where they lived. Gibbs' great-great grandfather had founded the town and their family had lived there ever since. It was only about a three hour drive there. She was tired but, like her son, she lived on coffee. She stopped and they had dinner at a Wendy's on the way there.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Abby you have the-" Gibbs walked into the dark lab. All the lights were out, and the computers were all turned off.

"ABBY!" Gibbs barked.

Tim followed him in and was shocked about the outcome with no one in the lab.

"Where the hell is she?"

"Not sure, boss."

"Well find out, McGee." Gibbs barked

"On it, boss." And Tim left and was checking the security logs and found out she'd left the building well over an hour ago.

Gibbs was coming back into the bullpen. "And?"

"Abby left the building 1 hour and 46 minutes ago."

"Where'd she go, McGee?"

"I'm not sure, boss."

"You think this might not be something you would find out, McGee? We're in the middle of a case."

Magee jumped on the phone and started trying to get her by phone.

"What?" He spun around and saw her, Kate Todd coming up with something in her hand.

"I have the autopsy reports."

"Let me have them." Gibbs wasn't paying attention to the talk that Tim was having, not even knowing that he was talking to anyone.

"Not good."

Gibbs turned and then heard Tim talking.

"Abby, Gibbs is pissed. Okay, I'll tell him." And Tim hung up the phone.

"And what the hell is going on?"

"I'm, well, boss…"

"McGee, unless you want to find a new line of work, you'll tell me what she said."

"Okay, but remember this is her and not me."

"Damn it, McGee!"

"Jethro, my office, please," Tom said down to him from the top of the stairs.

Gibbs looked up and frowned. Gibbs put the reports back in Kate's hand and went up the stairs, followed by his friend. Once in the office, Gibbs took a seat in front of Tom's desk.

"Tom, really, this isn't the time. I have a lab tech who is AWOL. I have autopsy reports stating-"

"Abby is not AWOL, Jethro. She came by my office about 2 hours ago telling me a family emergency had arisen and that she needed to take some time off. I was concerned that you didn't need time off as well."

"What the hell? There hasn't been-" Gibbs stopped in mid-sentence. "I'll kill her." Gibbs got up and was walking for the door.

"SIT," Tom said forcefully.

"Tom, really, not your-"

"Sit your sorry ass down. Abby told me that you were being your stubborn-ass self and not taking care of something. Now what the fuck is going on, Jethro? We're friends, we used to share things."

"I'm not sure what's going on. All I know is that my mother called me, telling me I needed to come home right now."

"Okay, well, Abby took off a few days with an extension if she needed it. Maybe you should call her."

"Tom, I'm in the middle of a case."

"Okay, Jethro, you've always put work first. What if this time you put yourself and your life first? Maybe Tony got hurt today while at home. Maybe your mother is ill."

"She said something about if I didn't fix it she was not to be held responsible for her actions. Oh, God, something is wrong with Tony. Tom, look-"

"Jethro, the case can wait. Agent Todd and Agent McGee are very capable of putting it to bed. As of now, you're off duty till I say you can come back."

"Now I just have to find them."

"Well, before you were about to blow up, Tim did say Abby gave him a message."

"Thanks, Tom." Gibbs shook the man's hand and went out the door and down the stairs.
"Okay, McGee what did my daughter say?"

"Boss, just remember-"

"I know it's not Abby, it's my daughter."

"She said Grams is fixing your fuck-up."

"Did she say how or where?"

"Nope, but I pulled her EZPass and she is heading to West Virginia."

"She took Tony home. Great, I'm so fucked. Okay, look, Kate, you're in charge till I get back. Not sure how long."

"Got it, Gibbs."

Gibbs grabbed his coat, his gun and badge and headed out the door and didn't even go home but straight to the family home.

*~*~*~*~*~*

"Sugar, we're here, time to wake up."

"Um, what…where…"

"I brought you home to the Gibbs' household. Time to wake up and see where we'll be staying."

"Ma'am, I'm blind, I can't-"

"I know, sugar, but my granddaughter told me you're great at getting around, so let's get this angel in the back upstairs and into bed."

"Kelly, honey, time to get up."

Kelly didn't wake up. Momma got out of the car and opened the back door and picked the little girl up. Tony had his suitcase as well as Capp's harness. Momma led them into the house. Capp was at her best, maneuvering around the house and up the stairs. Momma put Kelly into the spare room and then proceeded to show Tony his room.

"Okay, sugar. There are some ground rules. You're a guest, so you're not to lift a finger to do a damn thing around the house. Is that clear?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Also, no matter what that stubborn ass thinks, he is going to fix this, and he will do it right. Just trust me on this, okay?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good. Also, I want you to make yourself at home. Treat this as your house. Just go into a cabinet and get what you need. In the morning we'll go over the house and you can get a feel for where you are. It's late and you need some sleep. Does the puppy have a name?"

"Yes, ma'am, Cappuccino, and she needs to be let out for a potty break."

"Fine, honey, let me."

"No, ma'am, it's part of the package, taking care of the animal."

"Okay, sugar, I understand. I'll show you the way. Take my arm."

"Thank you, ma'am. I can see where your son gets his soft side from."

"That pig-headed bum."

"Really, ma'am, he did nothing wrong."

"Oh, sugar, you were on the floor in tears. That's wrong, and he WILL fix it."

She showed Tony the outside run they had for a dog. At that time the family didn't have a dog, but growing up Gibbs had had a dog. Tony let Capp run while Momma told him the history of the house. Then she proceeded to take Tony back to the room and put him to bed. She all but tucked him in. Then she went down and waited for Abby to arrive, not too far behind her.

"Grams." Abby hugged her grandmother.

"Hey there, honey, you really shouldn't have."

"No, Dad is an ass. That was the second time he cancelled on Tony in two week. I know the job means a lot, but I've seen him fuck it up one too many times for that damn job."

"He is a pig-headed ass, but, honey, the job is him and he is the job. He can never quit that job but he should have taken more time on leave."

"You're right. Tim called. I'm sure Dad will be here soon."

"I'm expecting that as well. He'll get a rude awakening when he arrives. Now up the stairs and you and Kelly can share a room."

"Thanks, Grams."

Abby kissed her grandmother's cheek and went running up the stairs and climbed into bed with her sister and they both fell asleep. Momma sat in the kitchen, drinking coffee and waiting for her son. About 2 hours after Abby got there, Gibbs pulled up and went into the house. He saw the kitchen light on and knew he was screwed.

"Get your ass in here, Lee," she said to him as he stood in the doorway.

Gibbs walked in and kissed his mother's cheek. "Momma."

"Sit your sorry ass down, listen and listen good, you got me?"

"Yes, Momma."

Gibbs poured himself a cup of coffee and sat in the chair his mother pointed out for him. Before he sat his mother crooked her finger and Gibbs came closer. He even bent down and then his mother slapped the back of his head, then she pointed at the chair.

"Now, here's the deal, young man. You will be staying down at the Motel 8 in town."

"But, Momma-"

"Don't you dare Momma me. I gave you an out, but no, you had to think of work and only work. Well, not any more. I'll not come over to your place again and find that lovely man sitting on the floor wedged between a chair and the wall in the dining room, rocking back and forth and crying."

"Oh, God, what happened?"

"You tell me, Jethro. He still defends you."

"I cancelled going to classes tonight with him; the case came in at the last minute."

"Oh, Jethro, that boy is fragile. He knows your job comes first, but still he needs to feel that he does as well. So here's the deal. You will not be staying here. He is in your old room. Your daughters are both here. I will have Kelly enrolled in school on Monday and she will continue her schooling. Then you will court that man. You will treat him like a good Southern man should treat his prospective mate, like he deserves, and you will make it real, Leroy Jethro Gibbs. I could care less if you're doing it for the next year. It will be official. You will spend time in the parlor and have tea and talk. There will be no hanky panky till I deem that you have lived up to the courting. In the end if he is your true love, and I know that he is, you will propose to that man and I could care less if it is not legal, you will make him an honest man. Abby told me about some of his past. I will, with your help, make him feel safe enough that we can prosecute his father and give him back his birthright. I'm not worried about the money that he lost. I could care less, but his name must mean something to him again. Even if you have to give up yours and change it legally to DiNozzo."

"Momma, but-"

"Don't you dare Momma me, mister. I gave you the choice on the phone and you yet again chose work over the person you say that you love. Abby and Kelly will be chaperones, as will I. You will not have a moment of alone time in the start. I mean it, Lee, you had better make this courting work. You had best dote on him to no end. I want you to make him a prince. Do you understand?" She glared at her son, who was looking down at the table. "Look at me when I talk to you."

"Yes, Momma, I understand. What time may I come over tomorrow and start courting him?"

"Well, I will allow you for breakfast, and at that time I will inform Tony that he will be courted properly. I don't care if this makes you feel weird. I meant it. You will bring him gifts."

"Momma, Tony might feel bad about that. He, well…"

"You don't worry about that, Lee. I'll make sure he is okay. You'll reassure him every time that you wish to give him the gifts and also make sure he doesn't feel bad. I'm not asking for big things, maybe flowers one day or just as simple as a single red rose. Clear?"

"Yes, Momma, crystal."

"Good. Now give me a kiss and get up there and say good-night to those girls."

Gibbs got up and kissed his mother's cheek. He then proceeded to walk upstairs and stopped at the shut door to his old room, looking, knowing his lover was in there and his bed would be empty tonight. His mother was at the bottom of the stairs listening, and he knew this. He opened the girls' door and walked in and sat on the edge of the bed. Kelly woke up to the extra person in the bed now.

"Poppy, you're here."

"Yes, Angel, I'm here. I'm saying good-night and I'll see you in the morning."

"Daddy?"

"Yes, honey
the kiddnapping by rednetra
Author's Notes:
Tony and Kelly get Kiddnapped
Gibbs and his team had been busting their asses since the call for the case came in right before they were going home; a triple homicide of a Navy officer and his family. They had a few leads but not much. Gibbs was standing in the lab, looking at the screen at some results.

"Gibbs."

"LEROY JETHRO GIBBS GET YOUR ASS HOME NOW!"

Gibbs was floored. His mother almost never called him, and now she was yelling at him.

"Um, Momma, I, well, I can't."

"Grams," Abby said when she heard her father's conversation.

"I really don't care what you can and can't do. Get your ass home NOW."

"Momma, really, I'm in the middle of a case." Gibbs feeling all of five years old

"Okay, whatever. I see you will never change. It's about damn time I take matters into my own hands. Be this way Lee. I'm sorry, but you leave me no choice." And she hung up the phone, much like Gibbs does to other people.

Gibbs just stared at the phone.

"What did Grams want?"

"Nothing, don't worry about it, Abby. What are the results?"

"The DNA you found at the scene is not any of the family members."

"Find it, Abby."

"Got it, Bossman."

Gibbs went storming out of the lab, pissed about the case and now more pissed about his mother. After he was long gone, Abby stopped what she was doing and picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Grams, what's wrong?"

"Oh, Abby, sweet, nothing's the matter. Why?"

"Dad was just here and you called."

"Oh, that ass. I come for a visit and what do I find but a broken man sitting on the floor, rocking back and forth, crying."

"Oh, God, what happened to Tony? Where's Kelly?" Abby panicked

"Well, Tony and Kelly are both now in my car. We're heading home."

"Okay, I'm on my way."

"Oh, dear, this isn't your problem, don't-"

"No, Grams. Tony is my friend, and he needs me more than work does. I'll meet you back at your home."

"Oh, dear, really-"

"No, I'm leaving now, calling my boss and letting him know."

"Okay, sweetheart, see you soon. Be careful driving."

And they both ended the call. Abby left the lab and went to the director's office. She'd known Tom Morrow for years; he was one of her father's oldest and dearest friends. She told him a family thing had just come up and that she was sorry but she had to leave. He was concerned and wanted to find out from Gibbs if everything was okay. She said not to bother him, the he didn't seem to care.

Tom knew something was going on but honored her wishes and didn't inform her father. Abby bounded out and stopped at home only long enough to get a suitcase for her trip. She didn't know how long it would take, and frankly, she didn't care. She was more worried for Tony and had bitched at her father everyday about him going back to work, even if Tony said it was okay.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Um, Momma, I, well, I can't."

"Grams," Abby said when she heard her father's conversation.

"I really don't care what you can and can't do. Get your ass home NOW."

"Momma, really, I'm in the middle of a case."

"Okay, whatever. I see you will never change. It's about damn time I take matters into my own hands. Be this way, Lee. I'm sorry, but you leave me no choice." Louise Gibbs was a formidable lady. She was a good Southern belle, but she would make her son look tame, now she was not always this way.

"Okay, dear. Honey, can you hear me?" She crouched down and was now sitting in front of Tony.

Tony looked up at the new voice. "Hello?"

"Oh, dear. My name is Louise. Call me Momma. I'm Leroy's mother. I'm taking you out of this place. Can you get up?"

"I'm good, thanks. Nice to meet you, ma'am." Tony didn't offer a hand but kept rocking.

"Balderdash, you're not fine. My son has fucked up his last 3 marriages, and I'm not letting him do it to you, son. So let's get you up and then let's get some clothing. I'm taking you home with me. Where's my angel of a granddaughter?"

"Ma'am, Jethro will be home after his case. I'm good."

Then she walked up the stairs and got a suitcase and found clothing that did not match her son's. She threw some in the bag and walked back down.

"Okay, sugar, let's get you out to the car and we'll get Kelly. We're going on a trip."

"Okay, but really-"

"Hush, you. Can you get up or do you need help, sugar?"

"I'm good, ma'am, thank you."

She watched Tony stand up and the dog take the lead of the blind man. Momma could see why this man had caught her son's heart as much as Abby had told her about him. She helped Tony out to the car and put Capp in the back seat. Then she walked over to the next door neighbor and retrieved her granddaughter. Then they were off. She didn't seem to care that Kelly had school the next week; she piled them all in her car. Her son had screwed up big time in her eyes, and he was going to fix this like a good Southern boy should. He would make amends and he would now date the nice boy next to her.

"Daddy, where's Poppy?"

"He's working, honey."

Weez smiled at Kelly calling him Dad. From everything that Abby had told her about the handsome blind man, this meant a lot to him and he deserved it. She heard in his voice the caring he had for her youngest granddaughter.

Her cell went off and she talked to her Older granddaughter.

"Why are we going out of town?"

"Because, Angel, your father is a donkey's rear," Momma said to her granddaughter who was in the back seat petting the big dog back there with her.

They were driving back to West Virginia, to the small town where they lived. Gibbs' great-great grandfather had founded the town and their family had lived there ever since. It was only about a three hour drive there. She was tired but, like her son, she lived on coffee. She stopped and they had dinner at a Wendy's on the way there.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Abby you have the-" Gibbs walked into the dark lab. All the lights were out, and the computers were all turned off.

"ABBY!" Gibbs barked.

Tim followed him in and was shocked about the outcome with no one in the lab.

"Where the hell is she?"

"Not sure, boss."

"Well find out, McGee." Gibbs barked

"On it, boss." And Tim left and was checking the security logs and found out she'd left the building well over an hour ago.

Gibbs was coming back into the bullpen. "And?"

"Abby left the building 1 hour and 46 minutes ago."

"Where'd she go, McGee?"

"I'm not sure, boss."

"You think this might not be something you would find out, McGee? We're in the middle of a case."

Magee jumped on the phone and started trying to get her by phone.

"What?" He spun around and saw her, Kate Todd coming up with something in her hand.

"I have the autopsy reports."

"Let me have them." Gibbs wasn't paying attention to the talk that Tim was having, not even knowing that he was talking to anyone.

"Not good."

Gibbs turned and then heard Tim talking.

"Abby, Gibbs is pissed. Okay, I'll tell him." And Tim hung up the phone.

"And what the hell is going on?"

"I'm, well, boss…"

"McGee, unless you want to find a new line of work, you'll tell me what she said."

"Okay, but remember this is her and not me."

"Damn it, McGee!"

"Jethro, my office, please," Tom said down to him from the top of the stairs.

Gibbs looked up and frowned. Gibbs put the reports back in Kate's hand and went up the stairs, followed by his friend. Once in the office, Gibbs took a seat in front of Tom's desk.

"Tom, really, this isn't the time. I have a lab tech who is AWOL. I have autopsy reports stating-"

"Abby is not AWOL, Jethro. She came by my office about 2 hours ago telling me a family emergency had arisen and that she needed to take some time off. I was concerned that you didn't need time off as well."

"What the hell? There hasn't been-" Gibbs stopped in mid-sentence. "I'll kill her." Gibbs got up and was walking for the door.

"SIT," Tom said forcefully.

"Tom, really, not your-"

"Sit your sorry ass down. Abby told me that you were being your stubborn-ass self and not taking care of something. Now what the fuck is going on, Jethro? We're friends, we used to share things."

"I'm not sure what's going on. All I know is that my mother called me, telling me I needed to come home right now."

"Okay, well, Abby took off a few days with an extension if she needed it. Maybe you should call her."

"Tom, I'm in the middle of a case."

"Okay, Jethro, you've always put work first. What if this time you put yourself and your life first? Maybe Tony got hurt today while at home. Maybe your mother is ill."

"She said something about if I didn't fix it she was not to be held responsible for her actions. Oh, God, something is wrong with Tony. Tom, look-"

"Jethro, the case can wait. Agent Todd and Agent McGee are very capable of putting it to bed. As of now, you're off duty till I say you can come back."

"Now I just have to find them."

"Well, before you were about to blow up, Tim did say Abby gave him a message."

"Thanks, Tom." Gibbs shook the man's hand and went out the door and down the stairs.
"Okay, McGee what did my daughter say?"

"Boss, just remember-"

"I know it's not Abby, it's my daughter."

"She said Grams is fixing your fuck-up."

"Did she say how or where?"

"Nope, but I pulled her EZPass and she is heading to West Virginia."

"She took Tony home. Great, I'm so fucked. Okay, look, Kate, you're in charge till I get back. Not sure how long."

"Got it, Gibbs."

Gibbs grabbed his coat, his gun and badge and headed out the door and didn't even go home but straight to the family home.

*~*~*~*~*~*

"Sugar, we're here, time to wake up."

"Um, what…where…"

"I brought you home to the Gibbs' household. Time to wake up and see where we'll be staying."

"Ma'am, I'm blind, I can't-"

"I know, sugar, but my granddaughter told me you're great at getting around, so let's get this angel in the back upstairs and into bed."

"Kelly, honey, time to get up."

Kelly didn't wake up. Momma got out of the car and opened the back door and picked the little girl up. Tony had his suitcase as well as Capp's harness. Momma led them into the house. Capp was at her best, maneuvering around the house and up the stairs. Momma put Kelly into the spare room and then proceeded to show Tony his room.

"Okay, sugar. There are some ground rules. You're a guest, so you're not to lift a finger to do a damn thing around the house. Is that clear?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Also, no matter what that stubborn ass thinks, he is going to fix this, and he will do it right. Just trust me on this, okay?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good. Also, I want you to make yourself at home. Treat this as your house. Just go into a cabinet and get what you need. In the morning we'll go over the house and you can get a feel for where you are. It's late and you need some sleep. Does the puppy have a name?"

"Yes, ma'am, Cappuccino, and she needs to be let out for a potty break."

"Fine, honey, let me."

"No, ma'am, it's part of the package, taking care of the animal."

"Okay, sugar, I understand. I'll show you the way. Take my arm."

"Thank you, ma'am. I can see where your son gets his soft side from."

"That pig-headed bum."

"Really, ma'am, he did nothing wrong."

"Oh, sugar, you were on the floor in tears. That's wrong, and he WILL fix it."

She showed Tony the outside run they had for a dog. At that time the family didn't have a dog, but growing up Gibbs had had a dog. Tony let Capp run while Momma told him the history of the house. Then she proceeded to take Tony back to the room and put him to bed. She all but tucked him in. Then she went down and waited for Abby to arrive, not too far behind her.

"Grams." Abby hugged her grandmother.

"Hey there, honey, you really shouldn't have."

"No, Dad is an ass. That was the second time he cancelled on Tony in two week. I know the job means a lot, but I've seen him fuck it up one too many times for that damn job."

"He is a pig-headed ass, but, honey, the job is him and he is the job. He can never quit that job but he should have taken more time on leave."

"You're right. Tim called. I'm sure Dad will be here soon."

"I'm expecting that as well. He'll get a rude awakening when he arrives. Now up the stairs and you and Kelly can share a room."

"Thanks, Grams."

Abby kissed her grandmother's cheek and went running up the stairs and climbed into bed with her sister and they both fell asleep. Momma sat in the kitchen, drinking coffee and waiting for her son. About 2 hours after Abby got there, Gibbs pulled up and went into the house. He saw the kitchen light on and knew he was screwed.

"Get your ass in here, Lee," she said to him as he stood in the doorway.

Gibbs walked in and kissed his mother's cheek. "Momma."

"Sit your sorry ass down, listen and listen good, you got me?"

"Yes, Momma."

Gibbs poured himself a cup of coffee and sat in the chair his mother pointed out for him. Before he sat his mother crooked her finger and Gibbs came closer. He even bent down and then his mother slapped the back of his head, then she pointed at the chair.

"Now, here's the deal, young man. You will be staying down at the Motel 8 in town."

"But, Momma-"

"Don't you dare Momma me. I gave you an out, but no, you had to think of work and only work. Well, not any more. I'll not come over to your place again and find that lovely man sitting on the floor wedged between a chair and the wall in the dining room, rocking back and forth and crying."

"Oh, God, what happened?"

"You tell me, Jethro. He still defends you."

"I cancelled going to classes tonight with him; the case came in at the last minute."

"Oh, Jethro, that boy is fragile. He knows your job comes first, but still he needs to feel that he does as well. So here's the deal. You will not be staying here. He is in your old room. Your daughters are both here. I will have Kelly enrolled in school on Monday and she will continue her schooling. Then you will court that man. You will treat him like a good Southern man should treat his prospective mate, like he deserves, and you will make it real, Leroy Jethro Gibbs. I could care less if you're doing it for the next year. It will be official. You will spend time in the parlor and have tea and talk. There will be no hanky panky till I deem that you have lived up to the courting. In the end if he is your true love, and I know that he is, you will propose to that man and I could care less if it is not legal, you will make him an honest man. Abby told me about some of his past. I will, with your help, make him feel safe enough that we can prosecute his father and give him back his birthright. I'm not worried about the money that he lost. I could care less, but his name must mean something to him again. Even if you have to give up yours and change it legally to DiNozzo."

"Momma, but-"

"Don't you dare Momma me, mister. I gave you the choice on the phone and you yet again chose work over the person you say that you love. Abby and Kelly will be chaperones, as will I. You will not have a moment of alone time in the start. I mean it, Lee, you had better make this courting work. You had best dote on him to no end. I want you to make him a prince. Do you understand?" She glared at her son, who was looking down at the table. "Look at me when I talk to you."

"Yes, Momma, I understand. What time may I come over tomorrow and start courting him?"

"Well, I will allow you for breakfast, and at that time I will inform Tony that he will be courted properly. I don't care if this makes you feel weird. I meant it. You will bring him gifts."

"Momma, Tony might feel bad about that. He, well…"

"You don't worry about that, Lee. I'll make sure he is okay. You'll reassure him every time that you wish to give him the gifts and also make sure he doesn't feel bad. I'm not asking for big things, maybe flowers one day or just as simple as a single red rose. Clear?"

"Yes, Momma, crystal."

"Good. Now give me a kiss and get up there and say good-night to those girls."

Gibbs got up and kissed his mother's cheek. He then proceeded to walk upstairs and stopped at the shut door to his old room, looking, knowing his lover was in there and his bed would be empty tonight. His mother was at the bottom of the stairs listening, and he knew this. He opened the girls' door and walked in and sat on the edge of the bed. Kelly woke up to the extra person in the bed now.

"Poppy, you're here."

"Yes, Angel, I'm here. I'm saying good-night and I'll see you in the morning."

"Daddy?"

"Yes, honey." Gibbs pushed the black hair that was normally in pigtails away from her face.

"Did Grams yell at you?"

"Yes, Angel. I was stupid to Tony tonight, and I deserved it."

"You made Daddy cry again."

"Yes, Angel, but not anymore. Okay, here's what's going to happen. We're not going home anytime soon. We're staying in town. Grams is taking you to school on Monday at the local one."

"But why?"

"Well, I'm going to court Tony, like a good Southern boy should treat his mate."

"Good," Abby said short and gruff.

"Yes, and I won't be staying here either."

"Why not, Poppy?"

"Well, like a good Southern man, it would be inappropriate for me to live in the same house as the man, in this case, that I'm courting. So I'll be staying in the local motel. So you are to mind your Grams, Tony and Abby."

"Yes, Poppy."

"I'll be permitted to attend breakfast in the morning when Grams tells Tony what will transpire. I want you both to do me a favor. Can you do that?"

"Yes, Poppy."

"What?" Abby asked, not too keen on this deal.

"Help Tony see that he's special and deserves the things that will be happening to him."

"Daddy IS special."

"I know, Angel, and now we're going to show him just how special he really is."

"No, Dad, YOU'RE going to do that. Kelly and I aren't helping with that."

"Why, Abby?"

"Kelly, honey, HE needs to show Tony how special he is. Tony already knows what we think, but it's Daddy's turn to show him."

"I'm lost. Poppy loves Daddy, right?"

"With all my heart, and now I'm going to put my feelings up-front and show him."

"Good, Daddy is very special."

"Okay, well, your grandmother is in the hall waiting to walk me out. I love you both." Gibbs kissed his daughters and walked out to his car, left and got a room at the local motel.
The Start by rednetra
Author's Notes:
and so the courting starts
Title: Blind Leading the Blind The Start
Genre: Slash
Pairing/Characters: DiNozzo/Gibbs
Rating: NC-17
Summary: Will Tony ever understand love
Warnings: dark ideas and abuse
Acknowledgments: thanks to all my test readers and G for all her
hard work


Gibbs walked into the cheap motel room and lay on the bed. He lay there, just staring at the ceiling. He had no clue why he was there. He tried shutting his eyes, but the bed was empty, and he didn't have Tony there with him. He hadn't had Tony in his bed that long, but he missed having him there now. The next few weeks would be hell for sleeping, and he knew that.

Courting; his own mother wanted him to court Tony. Tony was fragile but strong. He would make this work. And if his mother wanted it to happen, she would help in little ways with taking care of Tony.

Gibbs sat up and walked back out to the office. He paid for a month, then he hopped in his car. He drove the 3 hours back home and packed. He packed all different kinds of clothing but made sure to grab a few suits. Courting meant dressing up or at least it always did in the stories he'd heard from his Nanna.

He looked at his watch. It was 2:00 AM. He still had a 3 hour drive ahead back to the hotel, then he had to be at breakfast at 9:00. He'd also make sure to bring something for Tony. He walked over and packed Tony some more clothing, not knowing what his mother had packed. He also got Kelly's stuff all ready.

He proceeded to get back into the car after loading it up with all the suitcases and then stopped at the 7-11 and got himself some coffee. Not good but better than the stuff at work. If he could drink that, he could drink this.

"Special Agent Gibbs, this is Tony DiNozzo. He'ill be taking over for me when I retire." This from Mitch, the old man who used to deliver the mail.

"Yeah."

"Nice to meet you, Special Agent Gibbs. I've heard a lot about you." Tony stuck his hand out, not in the right direction, and it was then that Gibbs knew this man was blind. He had his doubts that a blind man could deliver the mail but he always tried not to judge a book by its cover.

"Nice to meet you." Gibbs paused and marveled at the man in front of him, his strength just to go for the job and then get it and not back down. "McGee, you have the reports?" And Mitch the old mail guy removed Tony.

They were taking it slow and they had set up the cart already, so Tony knew when it was time to hand the next person their mail. Everyday was the same. Tony delivered the mail. Gibbs would hear about how cool Tony was from Abby when they would share a dinner together.

He kept pushing the man away. He didn't deserve love and why would some blind guy want to love him. What would he have to offer the man? One time Gibbs thought he saw a bruise where it shouldn't have been but chalked it up to the fact Tony was blind and might bump into something.

Gibbs was thinking back to when he first met Tony and knew then it was a bad mistake to even get involved with this man, let alone think he would want to be involved with an old, scarred, gruff and grumpy man like him. Gibbs had done a lot of thinking on the way back to the motel; when he got back it was just turning 6:00 in the morning. He took a shower, shaved and put on his suit. He was going to make this idea of his mother's work. He was going to make Tony feel like he was the only person on the Earth. The hardest part would be not having Tony in his bed. He knew his mom wouldn't let any hanky-panky happen for some time. Even if Tony wanted it, she would stick to her guns.

Since the fight with his father and both men almost dying from cuts and bruises and then getting thrown into jail or the Marines, his mother had been a formidable lady. After that night she took the family by a hold and hadn't let it go and didn't put up with anything else from anyone. He didn't know if she was seeing anyone, and it was none of his business; he only wanted his mother to be happy. His father was dead now. He'd died in a car crash while drunk. What made Gibbs even madder was that he'd killed a mother and three children on his way home. His grandparents were dead from his father's side and he had loved them a great deal; his grandfather from his mother's side had passed on as well. His Nanna was still alive, and he knew that if he went to her, she would force his mother to not go through with this idea, but he got to thinking that this idea was what he and Tony both needed. He was moving too fast. His lust and love for Tony was blinding him to the fact of them just spending time and bonding, and now his mom had forced it.

He got himself all cleaned up and took his suitcase out of the car, leaving Tony's and Kelly's in the car. He took his suit bag and hung it up in the room and unpacked his clothing. He got dressed in his black suit that day. He was tired; he felt it in his bones, but right now that didn't matter. He went to the local corner store that was open and got himself coffee. He then wanted to stop and get Tony a rose but no place was open around him. The only ones he could find looked sad, even to him. He knew Tony liked a special brand of coffee and drove to the next town over and went to the local Starbucks there and got Tony his flavor and then by the time he got back it was quarter to 9:00 and he was pulling into the driveway of the farm.

*~*~*~*~*~

Tony didn't sleep well at first. The bed for him was also empty, but halfway through the night he was much better. There was another body in the bed with him. Kelly had climbed into bed with Tony for an unknown reason.

The sun was shining through the window, and Tony felt the warmth on his face. He started to stir, then he felt the other body and pulled it closer to him. It felt odd; the body wasn't heavy but light. Tony slowly sat up and felt the little hand on his body slip off.

"Kelly," Tony said softly, and the body stirred a little. "Kelly, honey, what's wrong."

"Nothing, Daddy, but I wanted to make sure you were okay. Don't tell Abby, but Poppy asked us to make you feel special and she said I'm not allowed." Kelly hugged her father and Tony took the hug and returned it.

"Thank you, honey, thank you very much."

"Are you and Poppy getting a divorce?"

Tony stopped, not knowing what to tell her.

"I'm not sure, honey. I don't want to, but, well I'm just not sure."

"No, Daddy, you can't leave me." Kelly started crying and hugged Tony harder.

Tony heard the person on the other side of the door before the door opened. He didn't know who it was, couldn't get a smell. The door cracked open.

"Kelly," Abby said softly, trying to find her sister.

"She's right here, Abby."

Abby came in and saw Kelly crying and holding onto Tony tight. "What happened?"

"Daddy and Poppy are getting divorced," Kelly mumbled.

"Oh, honey, no they're not. Grams is trying to make Poppy see that he did something wrong." Abby was sitting on the bed, Capp looking up at the people now in the room, asking to go out without moving.

"Really?" Kelly looked up at Tony. "Daddy is that true?"

"Honey, I'm not sure what's going on. Right now I can tell you that I'm not going anyplace except to let Capp out the back and let her go potty."

With that statement the service dog was now standing in front of Tony.

"Want to help me, honey?"

"Yes."

"Grams wants to talk to you, Kelly. She needs to tell you something first, okay?"

"Okay, where she?"

"She's in the kitchen making breakfast, plus I have to talk to Tony."

"You'll be nice to him, right?"

"Yes, honey, I will. I told Poppy that he had to make him feel special, but I already think Tony's special, but I want to help unconfuse him with what's going on. I talked to Grams already."

"Okay." Kelly stood on the bed and gave Tony a kiss on the lips and Tony returned the kiss and the little girl hopped off the bed.

"Abby, what's going on?"

"Okay, here's the deal. Grams is making Dad court you."

"Court me? What the hell does that mean?"

"You know what courting means, right?"

"Like a date kind of thing."

"Yes. In the South it's a custom that a gentleman call on a lady. Well, Grams is making you be called on."

"So I'm a lady now." Tony and Abby both smiled.

"Tony, you know better than that." Abby swatting Tony's shoulder both of them laughing "She wants Dad to treat you correct and learn that you and us come before the damn job. Tony, I'm not sure you know much about Dad's past with ladies, or men for that matter."

"I know enough." After his many talks with Gibbs.

"Well, let's put it this way; everyone he has married or dated left him due to the fact he always put that damn job first. If I wasn't his flesh and blood, I would have left him a long time ago."

"Okay, so what does this courting mean? Will he be staying, can we still share a bed?"

"Well, I'm not sure, but Grams will explain everything. She's cooking up a storm. She said she wants to talk to you, so I'm going to go finish making the bed. Make sure you make your bed, it's one of her pet peeves."

"Okay, thanks, Abs." Tony stood up and started making the bed, the dog not moving from the spot her master had set her.

"Don't you move a muscle, mister."

Tony froze and then smelled the lavender and vanilla that he'd smelled on the lady the night before.

"I told you not to lift a finger last night."

"Yes, ma'am, but it would be rude of me not to make my own bed."

"Well, I guess I can relent to good manners. Now, my granddaughter told me she talked to you. I'd like to as well, but let's get this great creature and let her go out and we can talk on the porch for a spell."

"Thank you, ma'am."

"Stop that ma'am shit. It's either Grams or Momma."

"Yes, ma- I mean, Momma."

She smiled, as did Tony. He took the harness off Capp and they went to the door and they walked onto a porch and Tony let Capp run around for a little while. He knew she would come right back on a single word, so he wasn't scared. Tony heard Momma stop and pick up something and then when she was outside she put it down and helped him to the chair.

"Iced tea?"

"No, thank you."

"Okay, so what did my granddaughter tell you?"

"Just that I'm to be courted."

"Yes, she would be correct. I want a good old-fashioned courting. I want Jethro to have to work for you, honey."

"Momma, really, he did nothing wrong. I'm fine. I understand his job."

"Pish-posh. He is a jackass, and he knows it. He didn't seem to care about you on the floor till he knew I would not have my future son-in-law treated like that." Tony stoped at that comment for a moment.

"Momma…"

"Yes, now here's the deal. I've permitted him to come to breakfast today. He won't be permitted to stay at the house since it would be inappropriate to have him here and you here."

"Ma- I mean Momma, but-"

"No buts son. He will work for it. I'm not saying that in time, if things go nice, that he won't be permitted to have alone time, but in the beginning you will not be alone. You will not sit touching each other. It will be innocent. Kelly and Abby both have been instructed in what to do. Abby is trying to explain more now to Kelly. She is fond of you a great deal."

"I love her as well; she only ever gives, never takes."

"That's a Gibbs for you. My son is the same way, but sometimes he gets blinded and now I'm removing the blinders and he will treat you right. Also he WILL be bringing you a gift now and then."

"Oh, no, please."

"Tony, dear, you're worth it and a hell of a lot more. I mean that, sugar, I really do." She moved closer and placed her hand on his leg and his hand.

"I'm, well, just not used to all this."

"Oh, get used to it, honey. I hope you see that I'm only doing this for your benefit."

"I do, and thank you, but Momma, it's not really needed. Jethro never meant to hurt me. I know that."

"Son, if you don't want to do this, I won't force you into anything, but I think that it will be good for the both of you. I think it will help you and him bond more and get closer than just sharing a home and a bed."

"You might be right."

"I know I'm right, sugar, and I meant it. Accept the gifts from him. I told him nothing large but small tokens or favors from him meaning that you do belong together. There are a few rules, okay?"

"Yes, Momma." Tony put his lips together and whistled and Capp came running right back to her master. "Sorry."

"Don't be, sugar. She was chasing some rodent."

Both adults smiled. Abby was watching from the door and Kelly was getting the butter ready in the dish that she was told to put it in.

"Okay, there will be no touching. None, not even hands at the start. When I feel that it would be appropriate, then you may hold hands. Kelly, Abby or myself will be in the room at all times and no whispering. At said time of hand-holding, the presence of myself, Abby and Kelly will lessen but nothing will happen more than hand-holding. I will permit walks around the farm alone and unattended, but you will be timed so don't go thinking that you can take advantage."

"We haven't done any of that yet, Momma."

"Good. At least my son didn't totally fuck this up. In about a week we will go and you will meet Nanna, and on that trip I will permit you both to leave on a trip but only with Kelly and Abby, partly because she would kill me if I didn't let them visit. You are along ways away from a sleepover. But in time that will happen. Now, today I will give you both time to be alone and just say your piece and such. Starting tomorrow my son will court you proper. Are these okay with you, sugar?"

"Yes, Momma, and I think he is pulling up." And the sedan pulled into the driveway.

"Damn, child, you have good ears. Okay, well I will go and talk with him, then you may talk before food, then spend the day together." She got up and saw her son get out of the car and in his Sunday-go-to-meeting clothing. "Hot damn, child, you look great," she said.

"Momma, what-"

"Jethro, what-"

Jethro walked up to the porch and stood in front of his mother. "Ma'am my name is Leroy Jethro Gibbs and I have come to ask permission to court one Anthony Daniel DiNozzo. I bring him gifts of my intention."

"Well, Son, I'm happy to see that you're taking this for real. What gift do you offer my son?"

Gibbs raised an eyebrow at his mother's confession that Tony was her son.

"I bring his favorite flavor of coffee and a favor bearing my initials." Gibbs put forth the cup of coffee and a handkerchief that had his initials embroidered on it that his Nanna had given him when he went into the Marines.

Momma knew this meant a great deal to Gibbs and to give it meant a great deal more.

"These are acceptable favors and tokens." She stopped and turned to Tony and helped the confused man in front of her. "Tony, do you accept this courtship to said young gentleman?"

"Yes, Momma ,I do."

"Good. Now, Jethro you will be permitted to have 10 minutes till the food is served, then you may have the afternoon alone. After that the courtship begins."

"Thank you, Ma'am, for this opportunity to win the handsome man's favor and love." Gibbs smiled.

Momma helped Tony to move in front of Gibbs. Gibbs put out his hand with the coffee and Tony moved a little awkwardly and found it, then Gibbs handed the handkerchief to Tony, who just smiled.

Momma left the porch and shooed the girls away from the door.

"Tony."

"Jethro, I'm-"

Gibbs placed his finger on Tony's lips. Tony wanted to start sucking on the finger.

"No, listen to me, and listen good and clear. You're worth all this and more. I mean it. I'm glad Momma is making us do this. You SHOULD be treated like a good Southern Gentleman. I hope that you will see that in the end."

"Jethro, I already see that right now. I know you love me. I love you."

"Shh, I want to tell you a story, then we can eat and then maybe I will change into something more appropriate for a walk."

"Change? What are you wearing?" Tony looked down. "Is there a table nearby? I know there is iced tea on it."

"Yes, Tony, why?"

"I want to put this hot coffee down for a moment."

Gibbs helped Tony put the coffee on the table, then Tony took his hands and started to roam Gibbs' face and hair. Tony was shocked; it was combed and nice and neat. He didn't smell of sawdust but of some musk and he frowned.

"What's that for?"

"Well, I kind of like the scent of sawdust on you."

"Well, maybe later. Look, I'm going to tell you a story now." And Gibbs proceeded to tell the story of the handkerchief and why it meant so much and that it went away to war with him in Desert Storm and all.

Tony was moved to tears at the end of the story. "I can't accept this, Jethro."

"Yes, you can, and you will. I want you to have it. You mean that much to me, Tony. Please see that."

"Daddy, Poppy, Grams said time for eating."

"Thanks, Angel, we'll be right in."

Gibbs supported Tony, who was a little weak from the story and Gibbs' declaration.

"I love you, Tony, I meant that."

"I know, Jethro, I know. I missed you last night. I couldn't sleep. Then Kelly crawled into bed and I was a little better, but it still wasn't you."

"Well, I didn't sleep at all."

"What? No, Jethro, you needed sleep."

"I will tonight, but I wanted to run home, and I got you some clothing, not knowing what Momma got for you, and I got my stuff and I have stuff for Kelly. Then I drove back, then I drove to the next town over for your coffee, then I came here."

"Jethro, you needed to rest. She said we have time this afternoon, right?"

"Yes."

"Good."

"What are you planning?"

"You'll see."

They both walked in and Abby whistled at her father's appearance. Kelly hugged her father and Tony and then sat on the opposite side to them. Abby was sitting next to her and Grams was at the head of the table. Tony and Gibbs were permitted to sit next to each other. They ate and just talked about the trip next week to see Nanna in the home. After breakfast Tony was not permitted to help clean up and Gibbs did it all. He washed all the dishes and Tony just sat there and listened to what he was doing. Gibbs was describing the kitchen to him, every little knot in the wood. After the dishes were done, Abby, Kelly and Grams left for a little while and went to the mall. Gibbs had informed them of the clothing and not to get anything. Gibbs put the suitcases in each person's room.

"Okay, come here, please, Jethro."

Gibbs left the girls' room and walked in to see Tony standing in only his boxers.

"Tony, no, I'm not having sex in my-"

"No, would you trust me?"

"Okay, I'm sorry, Tony."

"Come here."

Gibbs walked closer.

"Capp, go play." And the dog left the side of the man and went to a corner and lay down. Tony then proceeded to remove Gibbs' shirt.

"Tony, look-"

"Shhh."

Tony ran his hand over Gibbs' bare chest. He rested on his belt and Tony undid that and then moved Gibbs to sit. Not losing contact with Gibbs, Tony removed Gibbs shoes now that he was sitting. Then Tony removed Gibb's pants.

"Okay, now stand for a moment, please."

Gibbs stood at the statement and Tony, not letting go of the bed, moved and unmade the bed and turned it down.

"Get in."

"Tony-"

"Trust me, Jethro."

Gibbs got into bed. Tony, holding his hand, climbed into bed and lay down, bringing Gibbs' arm around him and holding him. Both men just lay there till they both fell asleep. They didn't even know what time it was but when they woke, Capp was not in the room and the door was shut now. The men both got up and got dressed. Gibbs and Tony then joined the family downstairs and reheated dinner. Nothing was said about what happened in the bed from anyone. Capp had been downstairs already and taken well care of.

When Gibbs left right at the stroke of 10:00, he and Tony spent about 20 minutes just kissing and saying good-night. Gibbs was permitted to return the next day at 4:00 for tea.
End Notes:
Thanks to G For all her hard work even wiht RL getting in the way. this would not be done with out you.
The Breakdown by rednetra
Author's Notes:
The Courting is not going well
Gibbs woke the next morning, stiff from the firm mattress in the hotel room. He missed Tony in the bed, but their nap yesterday had made up for that. He knew that would be the last time something like that would happen for a long while. He also knew that today he started his winning of Tony’s heart. He was about to make Tony feel and be the only person in the world.

He didn’t have to worry about Abby or Kelly but he did anyway. They were his daughters, but his mother would make sure they were well taken care of. Today at 4:00 Gibbs was expected to be at the family farmhouse and be ready for High Tea. His mother always loved High Tea, even as far back as he could remember. It was the only time he and his brother and their mother had the house alone. Their father wasn’t home from work yet. It would be all three of them and they would dress up, nothing too fancy but a nice shirt and a nice pair of pants.

Then one day his dad came home early and almost beat their mother to death for making his boys fags. As he would say, High Tea was a stupid and sissy idea. His brother agreed and never attended anymore after that. He did; he liked it, not for what it was or the weird foods but for the time with his mother and no yelling in the house.

Gibbs’ brother moved to California and now had his own family. They never talked. After Jethro attacked their father, he and his brother never spoke a word to one another. Not even at the funeral. Gibbs knew that his brother blamed their mother for all the fighting and thought that if she would have just played nice and not talked back to their dad, he never would have beat her. Gibbs always wondered if he was like that with his current wife. That would be his fourth, if he remembered correctly. Gibbs was a year older than his brother. He could hear his brother now about how their mother turned him into a fag and this was a sissy custom. He was glad his brother lived so far away; he was not welcome in the house any longer and it pained their mother to even hear his name.

Gibbs had a lot he wanted to get done today before 4:00. He got himself dressed in a nice pair of khaki slacks and a T-shirt. He was planning on picking up a polo shirt at the mall. He wanted to get Tony a gift and he would have to go to the mall. He was going to have to go to the next county since he knew that this mall didn’t have a Sharper Image for what he needed. He also wanted to make sure to get a few other things, just to have for gifts. Shirts, pants, even a pair of silk boxers. Those would be a later gift, as to give it at this time would not go over well with his mother since she would have to approve of the gift and decide if it was fit for her son; Tony her son. Gibbs smiled at that; he had a family again and he was not letting it go.

Gibbs got into the car and drove over. He called in and checked with Kate. Come to find out that the guy that beat up Tony had also popped the family in the case that they were working on. Gibbs wasn’t happy but in a way he was since now they could bring the asshole in and question him and Tony would not feel like he was in trouble.

Gibbs got to the mall. He didn’t know a damn thing about electronics, but he knew about one of the things at the center.

‘Shit,’ Gibbs thought. He would have to call them and let them know that he and Tony would be out of town for a while, that a family emergency had come up. He would call in the morning.

He got to the Sharper Image store and told the guy what he wanted. They had one left and Gibbs didn’t care, he didn’t even ask the price, he just bought it. After buying the gift he walked out and then he walked into the Banana Republic; they had polos in their window and Gibbs bought himself ten, all in different colors. He let the sales lady pick them out. He picked out the ones he wanted for Tony. He made sure they would accent his eyes or his skin tone. He could care less for himself but he wanted Tony to look good. He would get to take Tony out on a real dinner date one time again and he wanted Tony looking the best man in the place.

Gibbs then stopped in Spencer’s and got Kelly a few things. He then saw Hot Topic and saw a teddy bear that Abby would love. It was in leather and chaps and had a whip. It was almost life-size but he knew his eldest little girl would love it. Then Gibbs went to the local card store and asked if they had cards for the blind. He was pleasantly surprised they had a few. The lady also said that the local Kinkos might be able to print custom ones out She was not sure but it was a good idea to look into. Gibbs got the two cards they had. Both were thinking of you cards and that fit. In this stage of courting, love was there but not to be stated just yet.

Gibbs drove over to Kinkos like the lady said and they did work with Braille and he could make cards right there and have them printed in Braille and puffed images. He sat down and spent a few hours with the technician and came up with quite a few cards for Tony from Jethro.

Then Gibbs went out for lunch. The waitress was a redhead but Gibbs didn’t even notice. He ate his lunch and just relaxed. He still had two hours to get over to the house. It would take him about twenty minutes to get back to the hotel and unpack and getting ready would take less than five minutes. He just relaxed in the restaurant. The redhead liked him and was flirting with him and Gibbs didn’t even notice. He would have needed to be hit with a clue-by-four to notice her. He was off the market and wasn’t looking for anyone else.

Gibbs went back to the hotel and took all the gifts in. He’d made sure to get boxes and ribbon for everything to wrap each gift when he was ready to give it. Today’s gift was going to be his big gift. He knew that would make Tony happy but would also make him feel the most uncomfortable and he would need time to get used to it. Plus this way he could start large and then he could do little things, then another big one would be the ring at the end. Start big and end big. He would do just like his mother asked and he would gladly take Tony’s last name, if in name only, but if he needed he would get it legally changed.

Gibbs took a shower. He was washing himself and thinking about the nap they’d shared the day before, Tony’s hard body lying in his arms. Gibbs wasn’t even sure how Tony kept his body like that; he knew he never worked out and he would not eat the best.

Gibbs’ hand started rubbing up and down his chest and a hand found a nipple and he stared lightly twisting one. His other hand moved between his legs and he started stroking slowly and just thinking about the back rub he’d gotten from Tony on their first date. It wasn’t sexual beyond the point of Tony touching every part of him. His cumming twice was just a side effect of his reaction to Tony’s touch. Tony hadn’t been trying to get Gibbs to ejaculate but that was what had happened; twice.

Gibbs hand started moving faster now. His other hand still on his hard nipple; he was almost pulling it and his breathing was getting heavier. His hand moved faster and faster and Gibbs moved into the realm of fantasy now and while Tony turned him over he started kissing Tony’s chest. Tony was a tactile person and he knew that touch would make Tony go over the edge. Gibbs ran his hands up Tony’s furry chest. He stopped for a spilt second; this was the first man he’d ever dated that had hair on his chest and he liked it more. It made Tony more human in his eyes. Gibbs’ mouth latched on and was licking the nipple now of Tony. Gibbs’ hand on his own cock was moving faster and almost would hurt someone else.

Gibbs was moaning aloud now.

“Oh, God.” And Gibbs shot his load on the wall and almost fell from being weak in the knees. ‘Oh, God, that was great,’ Gibbs thought.

He finished washing himself and got out and got ready. He was going to stop in the barn before going into the house; there was always sawdust in there. The farmhand Momma hired in the summer and at times in the winter was always building or fixing a fence or something. He would make that scent happen. He tried picking up cologne but there was nothing like sawdust.

Gibbs got ready and headed out after trying to watch the bad signal TV he had in his room. All he could rent was porn and it was nothing he would care about anymore anyway. He drove over to the house and found Kelly out playing in the front yard.

“Poppy, Poppy!” Kelly was jumping at the door, waiting for him to get out. After he was out of the car she hugged her father.

“Hey there, Angel, how are you today? You listening to your Daddy, Abby and Grams?”

“Yes, sir.”

“That’s my Angel.”

“You’re early.”

“Yup. I needed to get something from the barn first.”

“Can I come? I like the barn.”

“Okay, honey, sure,” and Gibbs picked up his daughter and carried her to the barn with him. He still had on the cheap T-shirt.

“Is that what you’re wearing?”

He was also carrying a bag in his hand. “Nope, but I want to change in the barn. You’ll see why, Angel.”

They walked out to the barn. He could tell his mother was watching him to see what he was up to. He disappeared into the barn but Kelly was with him.

“Poppy, what are you doing?”

“You’ll see. Here, let’s put you down so I can finish getting dressed.” Gibbs found a spot where there was fresh sawdust that was clean. He removed his shirt, then picked some up and rubbed it between his fingers.

“What are you doing, Poppy?”

“Well, your dad likes the scent of sawdust.”

“That’s sneaky.”

“Yup, and since the boat is not here, well…” He was now brushing it off himself with his old shirt. He rubbed it on his chest and then he pulled out a red polo for today and put it on.

“You look nice, Poppy.”

“Thanks, Angel. I have a gift for Daddy in the car, so how about you go in since I have to start acting all formal.”

“Grams said I get to sit between you both.”

“Good, I miss you. You know that?”

“I miss you, too. Grams said soon, if you behave, you can stay over.”

“Good. Give me a hug and run to the house.”

Kelly ran up to her father and hugged him.

“I love you, Angel.” He kissed her head.

“Love you, too, Poppy.” And the little girl ran out of the barn.

Gibbs tucked his shirt in and walked back to the car, threw the old shirt in and got Tony’s gift. He’d gotten the gift and the card in Braille. He walked up to the front of the house and rang the door bell. Abby answered. She was all in black, but it was a nice dress.

“Hello, sir. Grams has asked me to have you sit in the parlor for a moment.”

“Thanks. Can a father get a hug from his daughter for a moment?”

“Sure, Daddy,” and Abby hugged her father, both giving a bear hug.

“Abby, if you want, there is a gift for you and Kelly in the back of my car. If you are permitted to let me stay in the parlor alone, go and get them.”

“Thanks, Daddy.” Abby ran out the door like a kid at Christmas.

Gibbs smiled and showed himself to the parlor. When he arrived he had to sit on the edge of the chair. Abby came running back in, squealing like a little girl.

“Daddy, this is so great! Where did you get it?”

“A store called Hot Topic.” Gibbs had stood the moment Abby had entered the room.

She went running upstairs and put the bear in her and Kelly’s room and brought Kelly her gift. Kelly got a Lava Lamp from Spencer’s and she just loved it. Gibbs could hear her in the kitchen. A moment later Momma walked in and again Gibbs shot up and was standing.

“Thank you for coming. Young Tony is still getting ready. He wanted to make sure Capp’s coat was perfect and she has a full undercoat.”

Gibbs cracked a smile.

“Lee you can act normal, just remember manners. Now, give your mother a hug and kiss.”

Jethro walked over and did just that.

“The gifts you got for your daughters were great.”

“Thanks. I was shopping all day.”

“You hate to shop.”

“I know, but you said gifts, so I went out and bought half the mall.”

“Leroy.”

“Momma, he is very special to me. I fucked up, and I really don’t deserve a man like him. He is just so caring and giving and doesn’t even see that I fucked up.”

“Well, I’m glad you did. That young man is lovely and I’m proud to call him a son. Unlike those first and third wives of yours.”

“Hey, let’s not bring them up. I messed up, and I’m now paying for it, two alimonies. Did Abby tell you about Kelly and getting custody?”

“Yes, she did. I know that you’ll win, Jethro.”

They both turned and saw the handsome man walk in, also in a red polo and a pair of slacks as well. Both Jethro and Momma smiled. Gibbs walked up to him and took his hand and kissed the back of the hand.

“You look lovely today, Anthony,” Gibbs said.

Tony blushed. “Thank you, Jethro.”

“Please have a seat.”

Kelly was walking into the room with Abby right behind her, almost mirroring Kelly’s movements. Kelly had the tray of tea and crumpets. Abby was making sure she didn’t spill it.

“Thank you.”

Tony sat on the one sofa and Gibbs sat on the other side. Gibbs knew that taking the hand and kissing it was acceptable, but that was it.

“Anthony, I would like-”

“Jethro, please, it’s Tony.”

“Fine, then, Tony, if you will call me Lee; only my mother ever calls me that.”

“I would be-” and Tony got all choked up.

“It’s okay, Tony, if you wish not to.”

“No, I’m good, really, I am.”

Kelly put the tray on the table in front of them. Momma was sitting in the chair next to Gibbs.

“Shall I pour?”

“Yes, please. I’d like one sugar and a little cream.”

“Tony, you?”

“Just a sugar, please,” Tony said like he was asking a question.

“Tony, will you permit me to present a favor to you?” Gibbs asked.

He looked at his mother, who nodded, and Gibbs got up and walked around the table and stood in front of Tony.

“Tony, I give you this as a token of my affection for you.”

Tony reached out his hands. Gibbs met them and gave Tony the gift.

Tony opened the gift as Gibbs returned to his seat and took the cup of tea that his mother handed him. Kelly got to sit between them and she was handed a cup of tea. When Tony opened the gift, Abby started making high pitched sounds.

“Oh, my God, oh, my God, Daddy that’s a-”

“Yes. Tony, it’s a Blackberry for the blind. It will let you have a Blackberry and it also has a GPS built in and it will tell you where you’re standing. I’m not sure how to program it, but I’m sure Abigail will be able to help you with that.”

“This is too much. I can’t.”

“Tony, it would be rude to give a gift back. It’s a lovely gift, Lee, very appropriate.”

“I have a card as well.”

Gibbs took the card out and handed it to Kelly, who handed it to Tony. Tony was shaking.

“Here, Daddy.” Kelly noticed his hand shaking when she handed the card to him. “You okay?”

“Yes, honey, I’m fine, just a little overwhelmed.”

“I love you, Daddy.” Kelly hugged her new father.

Tony was by then lost to the tears and the waterworks started. Gibbs looked at his mother for the approval, but she didn’t give it. Gibbs did reach and hand Tony a handkerchief; that and Kelly holding him seemed to work. Momma saw the pain in Gibbs’ face and eyes when he couldn’t help his lover. After Tony felt a little stronger, Kelly let go when he started to move and Tony took the card and opened it. He felt the Braille and almost lost it again. Gibbs’ mother was glowing that her son would think to do that.

“Thinking of you” was all the card said and they had some textures of flowers on the card.

“Thank you, Jeth- I mean, Lee. It means a lot. So what did you do today?”

“Well, I spent the day acquiring gifts and such and new clothing and stuff for the girls, myself and you.”

“Oh, how interesting. Where?”

Gibbs regaled Tony with his day and where he went but not what he bought. The whole room was sipping their tea while he talked.

“Well, Lee, it’s about time for me to start dinner.”

“Oh, I’m sorry, I’ve overstayed my welcome. I wouldn’t want to keep you from dinner. When my I call upon you again?”

“No, don’t leave,” Tony blurted out.

“Tony, I’m sorry, but that wouldn’t be gentleman like of me.”

“I don’t care. I want you to stay.”

Gibbs wanted to stay as well, but he was bound to make this courting work. Besides, he didn’t have a ring for Tony’s finger and he knew that was how it was ending.

“Tony,” Momma said.

Tony didn’t respond; he wanted Gibbs and only Gibbs right now.

“Tony, please.”

“No, I want him to stay. You said what I want, right?”

Gibbs didn’t care at this point; he would take whatever his mother gave him. He walked over and Tony smelled him and smiled. Gibbs was now holding Tony. Kelly was lost; she knew they weren’t to touch but her grandmother pulled her out of the way.

“Listen to me, Tony. I want to stay, believe me there is nothing more that I want.”

“Then stay.”

“Tony,” Gibbs said softly in his ear.

Momma motioned for Abby and Kelly to leave the room. Abby knew that her father would behave and Grams gave the red or green light and she was telling them to leave. Gibbs didn’t say anymore till they had left.

“I want you, Tony, I want you so bad. Hell, I want to take you upstairs right now and make love to you, but-”

“No buts. You always said if I want it.”

“I know, Tony, I did, and so did my mother, I’m sure, but this is the way it will have to be. Believe me, it won’t be for long. I’m sorry I overwhelmed you with the gifts today.”

“No, Lee, don’t leave me, not tonight. I can’t stay alone.”

“Shhh, yes you can. I’m not going anyplace. I’ll be back tomorrow, even if Momma doesn’t permit me.”

“I’m so alone.”

“You have Kelly and Abby and Momma; they all love you.”

“I know, but I want you. I feel safe at night with you holding me. I feel like-”

“Shhh, he can’t get you. Not out here.”

“Please, just for tonight,” Tony begged.

He didn’t have his glasses and Gibbs could see it in his eyes as he pulled out the words.

“Tony, look-”

“No, just don’t go, please.”

“Okay, how about this; I’ll stay till you fall asleep.”

“No,” Tony said weakly.

“Tony, I really don’t think that Momma will let me do more than that.”

“Then I’m leaving. I’m coming with you. I’m a grown man, and if I want to go someplace, I go.”

“Tony, I need you to stay and look after Kelly and Abby. They’re your daughters now, and I can’t be here.”

“Oh, God, Jethro. I want you so bad it hurts.”

“I know, Tony, I know, I want the same.”

“Then I’m coming; they can’t stop me.”

Tony tapped his side and Capp came right up. Tony stood and walked to the front door with her help. During his time during the day he’d mapped out the house in his head. He walked out to the front porch and went to the driveway, Gibbs right behind him.

”Tony, please, come inside.”

“No, I’m coming with you, damn it.”

“Tony, who will watch Kelly and Abby?”

“Abby is an adult and Kelly has her grandmother.”

“Yes, true, but she needs her Daddy.”

“Then stay, please.”

“Jethro, a moment, please,” Momma said at the porch door.

Gibbs turned to Tony. “Tony, will you promise me that you’ll stay on the porch while Momma talks to me?”

Tony didn’t respond, and Gibbs moved closer and lifted his chin and looked into his stare, his warm stare.

“Please, promise. I’ll see about staying, at least till you sleep, okay? Just promise me you’ll be on the porch when I get back.”

“Okay,” Tony said weakly.

Gibbs kissed his forehead and walked into the house and to the kitchen. The girls were sent up to their room or out back. Gibbs didn’t know, but they weren’t there.

“I’m sorry, Jethro, I didn’t think that-”

“Momma, he’s fine.”

“No, he isn’t. I never would have guessed that you cared about him this much. Stay with him tonight.”

“Momma.”

“No. Stay with him. Be with him. Do what you feel you need to do, Son.”

“Thank you, Momma.” Gibbs walked back out to the porch. “Okay, let’s go, Tony.”

“Where?”

“Just take my arm. Let’s let Capp out back to play.”

“Okay.”

Tony took her out back, hearing the girls out there playing on something. It was the old house tire swing. Tony gave the command and the dog when out, chasing them. Gibbs took Tony into the parlor and they curled up together, holding each other. Momma made dinner but didn’t disturb them. After the sun went down Gibbs took Tony to bed, again stripping him to his boxers and placing him in the bed. Gibbs, after Tony begged, removed his clothing to boxers as well and Tony curled up into Gibbs and both men fell asleep.
The Breakdown by rednetra
Author's Notes:
The Courting is not going well
Gibbs woke the next morning, stiff from the firm mattress in the hotel room. He missed Tony in the bed, but their nap yesterday had made up for that. He knew that would be the last time something like that would happen for a long while. He also knew that today he started his winning of Tony's heart. He was about to make Tony feel and be the only person in the world.

He didn't have to worry about Abby or Kelly but he did anyway. They were his daughters, but his mother would make sure they were well taken care of. Today at 4:00 Gibbs was expected to be at the family farmhouse and be ready for High Tea. His mother always loved High Tea, even as far back as he could remember. It was the only time he and his brother and their mother had the house alone. Their father wasn't home from work yet. It would be all three of them and they would dress up, nothing too fancy but a nice shirt and a nice pair of pants.

Then one day his dad came home early and almost beat their mother to death for making his boys fags. As he would say, High Tea was a stupid and sissy idea. His brother agreed and never attended anymore after that. He did; he liked it, not for what it was or the weird foods but for the time with his mother and no yelling in the house.

Gibbs' brother moved to California and now had his own family. They never talked. After Jethro attacked their father, he and his brother never spoke a word to one another. Not even at the funeral. Gibbs knew that his brother blamed their mother for all the fighting and thought that if she would have just played nice and not talked back to their dad, he never would have beat her. Gibbs always wondered if he was like that with his current wife. That would be his fourth, if he remembered correctly. Gibbs was a year older than his brother. He could hear his brother now about how their mother turned him into a fag and this was a sissy custom. He was glad his brother lived so far away; he was not welcome in the house any longer and it pained their mother to even hear his name.

Gibbs had a lot he wanted to get done today before 4:00. He got himself dressed in a nice pair of khaki slacks and a T-shirt. He was planning on picking up a polo shirt at the mall. He wanted to get Tony a gift and he would have to go to the mall. He was going to have to go to the next county since he knew that this mall didn't have a Sharper Image for what he needed. He also wanted to make sure to get a few other things, just to have for gifts. Shirts, pants, even a pair of silk boxers. Those would be a later gift, as to give it at this time would not go over well with his mother since she would have to approve of the gift and decide if it was fit for her son; Tony her son. Gibbs smiled at that; he had a family again and he was not letting it go.

Gibbs got into the car and drove over. He called in and checked with Kate. Come to find out that the guy that beat up Tony had also popped the family in the case that they were working on. Gibbs wasn't happy but in a way he was since now they could bring the asshole in and question him and Tony would not feel like he was in trouble.

Gibbs got to the mall. He didn't know a damn thing about electronics, but he knew about one of the things at the center.

‘Shit,' Gibbs thought. He would have to call them and let them know that he and Tony would be out of town for a while, that a family emergency had come up. He would call in the morning.

He got to the Sharper Image store and told the guy what he wanted. They had one left and Gibbs didn't care, he didn't even ask the price, he just bought it. After buying the gift he walked out and then he walked into the Banana Republic; they had polos in their window and Gibbs bought himself ten, all in different colors. He let the sales lady pick them out. He picked out the ones he wanted for Tony. He made sure they would accent his eyes or his skin tone. He could care less for himself but he wanted Tony to look good. He would get to take Tony out on a real dinner date one time again and he wanted Tony looking the best man in the place.

Gibbs then stopped in Spencer's and got Kelly a few things. He then saw Hot Topic and saw a teddy bear that Abby would love. It was in leather and chaps and had a whip. It was almost life-size but he knew his eldest little girl would love it. Then Gibbs went to the local card store and asked if they had cards for the blind. He was pleasantly surprised they had a few. The lady also said that the local Kinkos might be able to print custom ones out She was not sure but it was a good idea to look into. Gibbs got the two cards they had. Both were thinking of you cards and that fit. In this stage of courting, love was there but not to be stated just yet.

Gibbs drove over to Kinkos like the lady said and they did work with Braille and he could make cards right there and have them printed in Braille and puffed images. He sat down and spent a few hours with the technician and came up with quite a few cards for Tony from Jethro.

Then Gibbs went out for lunch. The waitress was a redhead but Gibbs didn't even notice. He ate his lunch and just relaxed. He still had two hours to get over to the house. It would take him about twenty minutes to get back to the hotel and unpack and getting ready would take less than five minutes. He just relaxed in the restaurant. The redhead liked him and was flirting with him and Gibbs didn't even notice. He would have needed to be hit with a clue-by-four to notice her. He was off the market and wasn't looking for anyone else.

Gibbs went back to the hotel and took all the gifts in. He'd made sure to get boxes and ribbon for everything to wrap each gift when he was ready to give it. Today's gift was going to be his big gift. He knew that would make Tony happy but would also make him feel the most uncomfortable and he would need time to get used to it. Plus this way he could start large and then he could do little things, then another big one would be the ring at the end. Start big and end big. He would do just like his mother asked and he would gladly take Tony's last name, if in name only, but if he needed he would get it legally changed.

Gibbs took a shower. He was washing himself and thinking about the nap they'd shared the day before, Tony's hard body lying in his arms. Gibbs wasn't even sure how Tony kept his body like that; he knew he never worked out and he would not eat the best.

Gibbs' hand started rubbing up and down his chest and a hand found a nipple and he stared lightly twisting one. His other hand moved between his legs and he started stroking slowly and just thinking about the back rub he'd gotten from Tony on their first date. It wasn't sexual beyond the point of Tony touching every part of him. His cumming twice was just a side effect of his reaction to Tony's touch. Tony hadn't been trying to get Gibbs to ejaculate but that was what had happened; twice.

Gibbs hand started moving faster now. His other hand still on his hard nipple; he was almost pulling it and his breathing was getting heavier. His hand moved faster and faster and Gibbs moved into the realm of fantasy now and while Tony turned him over he started kissing Tony's chest. Tony was a tactile person and he knew that touch would make Tony go over the edge. Gibbs ran his hands up Tony's furry chest. He stopped for a spilt second; this was the first man he'd ever dated that had hair on his chest and he liked it more. It made Tony more human in his eyes. Gibbs' mouth latched on and was licking the nipple now of Tony. Gibbs' hand on his own cock was moving faster and almost would hurt someone else.

Gibbs was moaning aloud now.

"Oh, God." And Gibbs shot his load on the wall and almost fell from being weak in the knees. ‘Oh, God, that was great,' Gibbs thought.

He finished washing himself and got out and got ready. He was going to stop in the barn before going into the house; there was always sawdust in there. The farmhand Momma hired in the summer and at times in the winter was always building or fixing a fence or something. He would make that scent happen. He tried picking up cologne but there was nothing like sawdust.

Gibbs got ready and headed out after trying to watch the bad signal TV he had in his room. All he could rent was porn and it was nothing he would care about anymore anyway. He drove over to the house and found Kelly out playing in the front yard.

"Poppy, Poppy!" Kelly was jumping at the door, waiting for him to get out. After he was out of the car she hugged her father.

"Hey there, Angel, how are you today? You listening to your Daddy, Abby and Grams?"

"Yes, sir."

"That's my Angel."

"You're early."

"Yup. I needed to get something from the barn first."

"Can I come? I like the barn."

"Okay, honey, sure," and Gibbs picked up his daughter and carried her to the barn with him. He still had on the cheap T-shirt.

"Is that what you're wearing?"

He was also carrying a bag in his hand. "Nope, but I want to change in the barn. You'll see why, Angel."

They walked out to the barn. He could tell his mother was watching him to see what he was up to. He disappeared into the barn but Kelly was with him.

"Poppy, what are you doing?"

"You'll see. Here, let's put you down so I can finish getting dressed." Gibbs found a spot where there was fresh sawdust that was clean. He removed his shirt, then picked some up and rubbed it between his fingers.

"What are you doing, Poppy?"

"Well, your dad likes the scent of sawdust."

"That's sneaky."

"Yup, and since the boat is not here, well…" He was now brushing it off himself with his old shirt. He rubbed it on his chest and then he pulled out a red polo for today and put it on.

"You look nice, Poppy."

"Thanks, Angel. I have a gift for Daddy in the car, so how about you go in since I have to start acting all formal."

"Grams said I get to sit between you both."

"Good, I miss you. You know that?"

"I miss you, too. Grams said soon, if you behave, you can stay over."

"Good. Give me a hug and run to the house."

Kelly ran up to her father and hugged him.

"I love you, Angel." He kissed her head.

"Love you, too, Poppy." And the little girl ran out of the barn.

Gibbs tucked his shirt in and walked back to the car, threw the old shirt in and got Tony's gift. He'd gotten the gift and the card in Braille. He walked up to the front of the house and rang the door bell. Abby answered. She was all in black, but it was a nice dress.

"Hello, sir. Grams has asked me to have you sit in the parlor for a moment."

"Thanks. Can a father get a hug from his daughter for a moment?"

"Sure, Daddy," and Abby hugged her father, both giving a bear hug.

"Abby, if you want, there is a gift for you and Kelly in the back of my car. If you are permitted to let me stay in the parlor alone, go and get them."

"Thanks, Daddy." Abby ran out the door like a kid at Christmas.

Gibbs smiled and showed himself to the parlor. When he arrived he had to sit on the edge of the chair. Abby came running back in, squealing like a little girl.

"Daddy, this is so great! Where did you get it?"

"A store called Hot Topic." Gibbs had stood the moment Abby had entered the room.

She went running upstairs and put the bear in her and Kelly's room and brought Kelly her gift. Kelly got a Lava Lamp from Spencer's and she just loved it. Gibbs could hear her in the kitchen. A moment later Momma walked in and again Gibbs shot up and was standing.

"Thank you for coming. Young Tony is still getting ready. He wanted to make sure Capp's coat was perfect and she has a full undercoat."

Gibbs cracked a smile.

"Lee you can act normal, just remember manners. Now, give your mother a hug and kiss."

Jethro walked over and did just that.

"The gifts you got for your daughters were great."

"Thanks. I was shopping all day."

"You hate to shop."

"I know, but you said gifts, so I went out and bought half the mall."

"Leroy."

"Momma, he is very special to me. I fucked up, and I really don't deserve a man like him. He is just so caring and giving and doesn't even see that I fucked up."

"Well, I'm glad you did. That young man is lovely and I'm proud to call him a son. Unlike those first and third wives of yours."

"Hey, let's not bring them up. I messed up, and I'm now paying for it, two alimonies. Did Abby tell you about Kelly and getting custody?"

"Yes, she did. I know that you'll win, Jethro."

They both turned and saw the handsome man walk in, also in a red polo and a pair of slacks as well. Both Jethro and Momma smiled. Gibbs walked up to him and took his hand and kissed the back of the hand.

"You look lovely today, Anthony," Gibbs said.

Tony blushed. "Thank you, Jethro."

"Please have a seat."

Kelly was walking into the room with Abby right behind her, almost mirroring Kelly's movements. Kelly had the tray of tea and crumpets. Abby was making sure she didn't spill it.

"Thank you."

Tony sat on the one sofa and Gibbs sat on the other side. Gibbs knew that taking the hand and kissing it was acceptable, but that was it.

"Anthony, I would like-"

"Jethro, please, it's Tony."

"Fine, then, Tony, if you will call me Lee; only my mother ever calls me that."

"I would be-" and Tony got all choked up.

"It's okay, Tony, if you wish not to."

"No, I'm good, really, I am."

Kelly put the tray on the table in front of them. Momma was sitting in the chair next to Gibbs.

"Shall I pour?"

"Yes, please. I'd like one sugar and a little cream."

"Tony, you?"

"Just a sugar, please," Tony said like he was asking a question.

"Tony, will you permit me to present a favor to you?" Gibbs asked.

He looked at his mother, who nodded, and Gibbs got up and walked around the table and stood in front of Tony.

"Tony, I give you this as a token of my affection for you."

Tony reached out his hands. Gibbs met them and gave Tony the gift.

Tony opened the gift as Gibbs returned to his seat and took the cup of tea that his mother handed him. Kelly got to sit between them and she was handed a cup of tea. When Tony opened the gift, Abby started making high pitched sounds.

"Oh, my God, oh, my God, Daddy that's a-"

"Yes. Tony, it's a Blackberry for the blind. It will let you have a Blackberry and it also has a GPS built in and it will tell you where you're standing. I'm not sure how to program it, but I'm sure Abigail will be able to help you with that."

"This is too much. I can't."

"Tony, it would be rude to give a gift back. It's a lovely gift, Lee, very appropriate."

"I have a card as well."

Gibbs took the card out and handed it to Kelly, who handed it to Tony. Tony was shaking.

"Here, Daddy." Kelly noticed his hand shaking when she handed the card to him. "You okay?"

"Yes, honey, I'm fine, just a little overwhelmed."

"I love you, Daddy." Kelly hugged her new father.

Tony was by then lost to the tears and the waterworks started. Gibbs looked at his mother for the approval, but she didn't give it. Gibbs did reach and hand Tony a handkerchief; that and Kelly holding him seemed to work. Momma saw the pain in Gibbs' face and eyes when he couldn't help his lover. After Tony felt a little stronger, Kelly let go when he started to move and Tony took the card and opened it. He felt the Braille and almost lost it again. Gibbs' mother was glowing that her son would think to do that.

"Thinking of you" was all the card said and they had some textures of flowers on the card.

"Thank you, Jeth- I mean, Lee. It means a lot. So what did you do today?"

"Well, I spent the day acquiring gifts and such and new clothing and stuff for the girls, myself and you."

"Oh, how interesting. Where?"

Gibbs regaled Tony with his day and where he went but not what he bought. The whole room was sipping their tea while he talked.

"Well, Lee, it's about time for me to start dinner."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I've overstayed my welcome. I wouldn't want to keep you from dinner. When my I call upon you again?"

"No, don't leave," Tony blurted out.

"Tony, I'm sorry, but that wouldn't be gentleman like of me."

"I don't care. I want you to stay."

Gibbs wanted to stay as well, but he was bound to make this courting work. Besides, he didn't have a ring for Tony's finger and he knew that was how it was ending.

"Tony," Momma said.

Tony didn't respond; he wanted Gibbs and only Gibbs right now.

"Tony, please."

"No, I want him to stay. You said what I want, right?"

Gibbs didn't care at this point; he would take whatever his mother gave him. He walked over and Tony smelled him and smiled. Gibbs was now holding Tony. Kelly was lost; she knew they weren't to touch but her grandmother pulled her out of the way.

"Listen to me, Tony. I want to stay, believe me there is nothing more that I want."

"Then stay."

"Tony," Gibbs said softly in his ear.

Momma motioned for Abby and Kelly to leave the room. Abby knew that her father would behave and Grams gave the red or green light and she was telling them to leave. Gibbs didn't say anymore till they had left.

"I want you, Tony, I want you so bad. Hell, I want to take you upstairs right now and make love to you, but-"

"No buts. You always said if I want it."

"I know, Tony, I did, and so did my mother, I'm sure, but this is the way it will have to be. Believe me, it won't be for long. I'm sorry I overwhelmed you with the gifts today."

"No, Lee, don't leave me, not tonight. I can't stay alone."

"Shhh, yes you can. I'm not going anyplace. I'll be back tomorrow, even if Momma doesn't permit me."

"I'm so alone."

"You have Kelly and Abby and Momma; they all love you."

"I know, but I want you. I feel safe at night with you holding me. I feel like-"

"Shhh, he can't get you. Not out here."

"Please, just for tonight," Tony begged.

He didn't have his glasses and Gibbs could see it in his eyes as he pulled out the words.

"Tony, look-"

"No, just don't go, please."

"Okay, how about this; I'll stay till you fall asleep."

"No," Tony said weakly.

"Tony, I really don't think that Momma will let me do more than that."

"Then I'm leaving. I'm coming with you. I'm a grown man, and if I want to go someplace, I go."

"Tony, I need you to stay and look after Kelly and Abby. They're your daughters now, and I can't be here."

"Oh, God, Jethro. I want you so bad it hurts."

"I know, Tony, I know, I want the same."

"Then I'm coming; they can't stop me."

Tony tapped his side and Capp came right up. Tony stood and walked to the front door with her help. During his time during the day he'd mapped out the house in his head. He walked out to the front porch and went to the driveway, Gibbs right behind him.

"Tony, please, come inside."

"No, I'm coming with you, damn it."

"Tony, who will watch Kelly and Abby?"

"Abby is an adult and Kelly has her grandmother."

"Yes, true, but she needs her Daddy."

"Then stay, please."

"Jethro, a moment, please," Momma said at the porch door.

Gibbs turned to Tony. "Tony, will you promise me that you'll stay on the porch while Momma talks to me?"

Tony didn't respond, and Gibbs moved closer and lifted his chin and looked into his stare, his warm stare.

"Please, promise. I'll see about staying, at least till you sleep, okay? Just promise me you'll be on the porch when I get back."

"Okay," Tony said weakly.

Gibbs kissed his forehead and walked into the house and to the kitchen. The girls were sent up to their room or out back. Gibbs didn't know, but they weren't there.

"I'm sorry, Jethro, I didn't think that-"

"Momma, he's fine."

"No, he isn't. I never would have guessed that you cared about him this much. Stay with him tonight."

"Momma."

"No. Stay with him. Be with him. Do what you feel you need to do, Son."

"Thank you, Momma." Gibbs walked back out to the porch. "Okay, let's go, Tony."

"Where?"

"Just take my arm. Let's let Capp out back to play."

"Okay."

Tony took her out back, hearing the girls out there playing on something. It was the old house tire swing. Tony gave the command and the dog when out, chasing them. Gibbs took Tony into the parlor and they curled up together, holding each other. Momma made dinner but didn't disturb them. After the sun went down Gibbs took Tony to bed, again stripping him to his boxers and placing him in the bed. Gibbs, after Tony begged, removed his clothing to boxers as well and Tony curled up into Gibbs and both men fell asleep.
The Deal Breaker by rednetra
Author's Notes:
Will Gibbs give into his mother
Kelly and Abby didn't know that Gibbs was staying the night. He'd taken Tony to their bedroom after the sun set, but they figured he would leave after that. Kelly had gotten up in the middle of the night and wanted to check on her Daddy, so she cracked the door open.

Gibbs heard the little girl slip into the room. He wasn't sleeping, just holding his mate. His Mom's idea was sound and good, but Tony felt alone and he was having separation anxiety, and he should. Gibbs was the first person who'd let Tony be Tony and not make him do anything. Tony didn't feel safe without him. That was the problem when he'd called and canceled on going to class on Friday. In the morning Tony, Gibbs and Momma would sit down and talk about how the courting would change but still be courting like a gentleman should.

Gibbs raised his head to the little girl sneaking across the room. It was dark; he could see her but she hadn't seen him yet.

"Angel, over here," Gibbs whispered.

She stopped and stood up and let her eyes adjust to the blackness. "Poppy," she said softly.

"Yes, Angel, over on this side. Don't wake Tony, please."

Kelly walked around, minding where Capp was, and she was now standing next to her father.

"Poppy, you're not allowed to be here."

"Shhh. Grams said it was okay. Now, what can we do for you?"

"I was worried about Daddy and..."

"Okay, honey. It's okay, you're not in trouble. If anything I'm proud of you for wanting to look after Tony."

"Can I sleep in here?"

"Angel, the bed is barely big enough for Tony and me."

"Please, Poppy, I'm small."

Gibbs couldn't say NO to his girls and they knew it. He raised his hand and Kelly climbed over him and lay between him and Tony. He wasn't happy about the distance but Tony moved in his sleep to fit the little girl. Gibbs minded not to smother her between them. He was almost off of the bed anyway; he was on the very edge of it. The moment that Kelly's head hit the pillow she was out. Gibbs just lay there stroking both his charges.

Sometime later in the night Gibbs was awakened by the door opening and he could make out another body sneaking into the room.

"Abby, what are you doing?" Gibbs asked softly.

"Daddy, what…?"

"Shh, go back to bed."

"Is Tony okay?"

"Yes, for now. Kelly's here, too."

"Can I join?"

"Abby this bed-"

"Please," Abby was begging now.

"Where are you going to fit?"

"Don't worry about that."

Abby climbed in at the end of the bed and curled up next to Tony; he moved and now had his arm draped over her. He still didn't awaken. He was safe; he was with Gibbs. Abby was all but off the bed like her father but like her sister she was asleep the moment her head hit the pillow. Gibbs just smiled: one big happy family.

Gibbs, long passed out, didn't awaken when the door was opened yet again. Momma was looking at the family sleeping in the small double bed. She smiled at the sight and love that was in the bed. She also found it funny that Gibbs and Abby were all but falling out of the bed and Tony and Kelly took up a great deal of room for two people not that large.

"Capp, come on." She patted her side. It was morning and she was going to go let Capp out and start some biscuits and gravy. The dog didn't move. She hadn't been given the right command, plus Capp wasn't allowed to go with anyone but Tony and at times Gibbs was able to get her to go and do things. Momma just watched the dog wanting to come with her but her master was still in the bed. Momma gave up soon after trying, knowing the dog was loyal and wasn't about to leave her charge. She shut the door and headed down and started making them all breakfast.

Okay, who will this change? Her son did know what he had but had just let work get in the way. She hadn't known that Tony was as fragile as he was. His mental state wasn't all that good and he needed Gibbs more than she'd known. She wanted this courting to work, but she also knew that Tony wouldn't let Gibbs out of his arms. She would figure it out, be damned. She also had to take Kelly to the school today. She was going to let her father do that since he was around and not at the motel.

Momma looked up to see her youngest granddaughter in her little Tinkerbell nightgown, looking up all sleepy-eyed.

"Hey there, honey, how's my little angel?"

"Good. Do I have to go to school?"

"Later, honey. Your father will take you to get enrolled if y'all are staying."

"Why would we not stay?"

"Never you mind about that. Go in and watch some cartoons, okay?"

"Yes, Grams." The little girl walked over, gave her a hug and walked back into the living room.

The next to wake was Gibbs, but he didn't leave the bed. Kelly had woken him up. Abby crawled out of bed long enough to go down, kiss her grandmother and get a cup of coffee. Then she joined her sister in watching cartoons but fell asleep in the chair.

"Lee?"

"Yes, Tony."

"What's going to happen now? I fucked everything up."

"Shhh." Gibbs started petting and stroking Tony's arm.

Tony rolled over and was now facing Gibbs. Not that eye contact mattered, but Tony wanted to feel Gibbs breath and heat on his face.

"I fuck-"

"Hush. You did nothing, Tony. You were only expressing your feelings. Never feel you need to say sorry for that. It's okay. We'll think of something. If nothing else we have a few days and we just walk around in the back orchard. The trees are just budding, so it will be nice and quiet out back there."

"What kind of trees?"

"Apples and peaches. Momma makes a great apple and peach pie. You'll get to try it someday."

"I like it here, Jethro."

"Tony, I thought we talked about that."

"Sorry, Lee. See? I'm such a fuck-up."

Tony broke from the embrace and was now sitting. He tapped his side and Capp stood. Tony was trying to put her harness on her but it wasn't where he left it the night before.

"Fuck! See? I can't even-"

"Tony, please lay back down. I want to talk."

"No. Why? You're just going to leave me."

"Damn it, no I'm not. I'm not going any damn place. I mean that, Tony. Please come back to bed."

"Lee, please let me walk away."

"No, damn it, you're worth a lot to me." Gibbs had gotten out of bed and was now standing in front of Tony. "Time to go play," Gibbs ordered Capp.

She looked at her master and then at Gibbs, then ran out of the room. She knew the older gray-haired man would make sure that her master wasn't hurt. Gibbs put out his hand and helped Tony out of the bed.

"Lee, really."

"Yes, really. I'm in love and damn it I'm not letting you out of my life, even if we never leave this damn house you're staying at my side. I will right now call my lawyer and let him know that you're the person who will take care of our girls and the house and the money and whatever you want. Tony, what will it take to show you that I love you that much?"

"Oh, God."

Tony got weak in the knees at Gibbs' declaration, and Gibbs, paying attention, was able to guide him back to sit on the bed. He sat next to him.

"Yes, Tony, I mean it. I also want to court you like I should, like a good Southern boy that Momma raised. You're worth that as well."

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why am I worth it?"

"One day I laid eyes on this blind man standing in front of my desk. At that moment I loved you; I can't tell you why. I tried pushing you away, thinking I wouldn't get hurt if I did. I wasn't about to open up my heart to anyone again. I didn't feel I would be good for you. I would treat you like shit and let the job get in the way. Then you got hurt and I had to find you. I had to tell you that I did love you and I wanted to take care of you. I want you to have your independence, Tony, I do, but I want you to be with me and I want to wait on you hand and foot if need be."

"I love you, Lee. The moment I heard you talk to Abby in her lab one day. It was sweet and tender, even if it had your Marine gruffness to it. Then you turned and snapped at Cait but still there was tenderness in your voice. YOU might not even notice you do it with McGee as well, but with him it's more gruffness but there is a soft side to your words as well."

"I don't know what to say."

"Just say you're never leaving me." Tony laid his head on Gibbs' chest and moved up to his chin.

"I'm never leaving you, Tony, never. I will be in your bed wherever that is, be it here or if you really want we can go back to the warehouse and live on the streets. I don't care."

"Thank you, Lee."

Gibbs moved and Tony moved with him so the he was now lying on top of Gibbs. Gibbs had moved to the center of the bed and Tony's head was on Gibbs' belly. Gibbs was smiling and running his hand through his now-official lover's hair. Tony was purring.

"Poppy, Poppy."

Gibbs could hear the little girl running up the stairs, being followed by the big clomping feet of Capp, who was barking at her. Gibbs held Tony, who tried to move.

"Stay," Gibbs said softly.

Tony didn't move after the word from his lover.

"Poppy, are you awake?" Kelly saw the door open and walked in, seeing her fathers both lying on the bed in their boxers. "Daddy, are you okay?" Kelly climbed on the bed and lay next to Tony.

"Yes, honey, I'm fine."

"You look sad. Are you sad?"

"Not anymore, honey. Lee made me feel better."

"Good. I love you, Daddy."

"I love you, too, honey." Tony hugged the little girl.

"Grams told me to come up and see if you're awake and I was to be nice and quiet."

"Well you did, Angel. Tell Grams Tony and I will be right down."

"She made biscuits and gravy. Poppy, do I really have to go to school?"

"Yes, Angel, you have to go to school."

"Why?"

"Honey, you want to grow up and not be able to out think your sister?"

"Abby's super smart."

"Yes, she is, Angel, and it's because she went to school."

"Okay, then I'm going to school, and I can get a job and play in a lab like she does."

"There you go, Angel. Now run on downstairs and let Tony and me get dressed."

"Okay, Poppy." And the little girl did just that, Capp following the little girl since she had not been given a new command. She still knew the older gray-haired man would watch after her charge.

"Okay, let's get dressed and talk to Momma."

"Okay."

Tony sat up and Gibbs got all his clothing out for him. Gibbs just put on his old stuff from the night before.

"Lee, how did you get the sawdust smell?"

"My secret, Tony."

"Bastard."

"Yup. The second B means something." Gibbs waited and watched how Tony got dressed and marveled at the sight of him.

"What?" Tony said, able to feel the intense scrutiny.

"Nothing. I'm just watching at the care you give your clothing and just thinking about something."

"We can always tell them we're not feeling good and just hump like rabbits."

Tony walked closer to where the sound was coming from till he felt the hand and went to the body, then met with Gibbs' lips. Tony pulled Gibbs closer to him. Gibbs was almost tripping over himself. Tony's hand behind Gibbs' head was pushing him into the kiss, Gibbs' hand resting on Tony's ass and his back. They didn't break the kiss till they heard Capp barking from downstairs and they both just smiled.

"No how I want to ‘hump' you for hours. I would rather make love to you for hours. But not right now because we have a family to get to and we need to talk about how I will finish courting you."

Tony started having a panic attack at the last of Gibbs' words. Gibbs held him tight and rubbed his back.

"I told you I'm not going anyplace; you will be with me every night and I meant that, Tony. I don't care what Momma says this time."

Tony started feeling better and got his breathing back.

"Okay, let's go eat, I'm starved," Tony said, taking Gibbs' hand and walking out of the room, counting the steps he took.

Gibbs let the man lead but was paying attention to him the whole time to make sure he wasn't hurt. At the bottom stairs he almost lost his footing but he regained it. Gibbs was now holding him tight. Tony melted into the hold and they stood there for a moment. Abby came walking out and was about to yell up when she saw her dad and Tony. Well both were her dads now really.

"Can I watch when it gets really good?"

"Gross, Abby, I'm your father."

"Well, if you want to split hairs, so is Tony." Abby stuck her tongue out at them and walked back into the kitchen.

Tony could hear Abby mumbling something to someone. Tony broke the embrace and kept leading Gibbs around. They pushed into the kitchen and Gibbs had remembered to grab Capp's harness from the dresser and handed it to Tony, who tapped his side and Capp, being the good service dog, assumed the position. Then after that the dog led him to the table and he took a seat. He could hear Momma working around the kitchen. Gibbs walked over to his mother and kissed her on the cheek.

"Lee, can I have a word with you in the other room?"

"No, Momma, you can talk in front of them."

"Jethro, please, not in front of the girls."

"Momma, I think it will be okay." Gibbs turned to his daughters who were sitting at the table, both with a glass of milk in front of them and Abby also with a cup of coffee. "Girls you want to help Tony, right?"

"YES!" they both said in unison and with energy behind it.

"Okay, Momma, go sit, let me get this ready and you can talk."

"But-"

"Now sit and let me do this." Gibbs pointed to the seat.

He'd never talked to his mother that way, but Momma didn't seem to mind; she kissed his cheek and walked over and sat next to Tony. Gibbs got the last of the food and placed it on the table. He made Kelly a plate of food, then made one for Tony, then Momma and Abby, then himself.

"Okay, Momma, what did you want?"

"I'm so sorry, Tony, I never meant you to be hurt like that."

"Like what, Momma? I'm fine."

"Hush. Stop putting on a front for these angels."

"He's not, Momma. We had a talk. Now, how do we keep the courting happening but we break the one big rule?"

"Well, I will not ask you to stay at the motel, but I'm not happy with you sharing a bed."

"Then it's a deal breaker and we leave within the hour for our home."

"Okay, I'm sorry. How about you may share a room but Kelly sleeps with you?"

"I'm sorry, again a deal breaker. It was fun all of us in the bed tonight, but well I almost fell out like five times with just Kelly me and Tony. Plan three."

"Well, how about you sleep with the door open. This way-"

"Deal." Gibbs didn't even let her go on.

"Also at all times Kelly or Abby is to be with you. And you are to still dote on him and give him a gift a day."

"Deal." Gibbs stopped, took Tony's hand and kissed the back of it. "This okay with you, Tony?"

"Yes, I think that sounds lovely." Tony took the fork and started eating, Gibbs not letting go of his hand.

"Okay, none of that now. Do not make me come over there and make you two sit on opposite ends of the table."

"Not happening, part of the deal, sorry." Gibbs smiled. "Kelly, after you and Abby clean up from breakfast, you, me and Tony will head over to the motel and pack up my stuff and then we will stop at the local school and get you enrolled for the last few weeks."

"Why, Poppy?"

"We talked about this already."

"Dad, I could home school her for the last few weeks."

Gibbs glared at his older daughter and her request.

"I'm calling Morrow and telling him I'm not coming back any time soon if at all. I like it here, I always did, and I missed it."

"Balderdash, you're going back to work, missy," Momma said.

"But-"

"Don't but your Grams, young lady. Clear? You can home school Kelly. Call her teacher from her school today and ask about what she is doing and then we will call the lawyer and have him knowing that we took her out of state. Also Tony and I will call the center about not being there for awhile. He is mostly done with the training with Capp, so he won't not be missing much, and we can set up courses out back in one of the fields for practice. Today after we get back we're taking a walk in the orchard. Okay with y'all?"

"Rock on. I love it out there. Kelly I'll show you this great tree to climb."

"Cool. Poppy can I climb the tree?"

"Sure, why not."

"Will you and Tony climb with us?"

"We'll see, honey," Tony said. He knew he wouldn't be able to climb a tree but he didn't want to disappoint the little girl.

They all finished their food, and like Gibbs said, the girls were cleaning up the mess.

"Tony, really, I'm so sorry."

"Momma, you didn't know my history. It's okay. I'm not mad now that we have a new plan. Much like life this will happen; I'm happy for it."

"Good boy." She got up and kissed his forehead and Tony smiled; he'd never really had a mother and now he had a whole family.

Abby made calls to Morrow and the school and got all the stuff she needed and a few web sites for home schooling to get materials. Kelly went with her fathers and packed up the motel room and brought it all back. Gibbs put a few things in a secret spot in the house where he would hide stuff. All the gifts for Tony went there. Gibbs got out the gift he was going to give Tony that day and like a little kid Tony was following him and begging to know what it would be. After he got it wrapped Gibbs sneaked out the backdoor, making sure he was dressed up a little in his polo and slacks again. He went back out to the barn and got more sawdust and rubbed it into him.

Gibbs rang the doorbell. Tony went and answered the door, not knowing who was there.

"Hello?"

"Yes, I'm here to court Tony for the day."

"Please, come in. I'm happy to see you today," Tony said with a smile.

Kelly had come out and now was at Tony's side, holding his hand and with the other on Capp's harness. "Please have a seat in the parlor." Tony and Gibbs walked in, Kelly sitting between them.

"Can I get you anything?"

"No, thank you," Gibbs said. "I'd like to know if you would like to accompany me on a walk?"

"I will have to ask my Momma, but I'm sure that will be okay. Can my daughter come?" Tony placed a hand on Kelly's lap.

"I would not have it any other way."

Momma came out with a tray of iced tea. "Jethro."

Gibbs stood the moment she entered the room and took the tray and placed it on the table in front of them. "Momma, how are you today?"

"Good and yourself?"

"I'm great. May your son accompany me on a walk in the orchards?"

"Oh, how lovely, yes. Kelly will be attending with you."

"Yes, Momma, I wouldn't have it any other way."

"May I come as well?" Abby was walking in late.

"Sure, the more the better."

"Good, I'm happy."

"Momma I have a gift for your son. May I be permitted to present it?"

"Oh, by all means."

Gibbs got up and handed Tony the small bag he had with him. "I also have a gift for the hostess. Please forgive me for not having one last night."

"Oh, dear, you shouldn't have."

Momma opened the small box and saw that her son had gotten her a charm. Gibbs had started a tradition with his mother the day he left for the Marines. He'd bought her a charm bracelet and only he would buy charms for it. He would send a charm from all over the world. This time it was a small heart that he'd picked up at the mall when he went shopping for Tony.

"Oh, it's lovely. Thank you very much."

"What did you get, Grams?"

"A charm for my bracelet from my son." And she winked at him.

"Well, I think we should start our walk before the sun goes down. Momma will you permit me to guide Tony without the use of Cappuccino?"

"Yes, I think I can permit that. Kelly you hold your daddy's other hand, okay?"

"Yes, Grams."

With that they took Capp out of her harness and let her walk with them behind or in front; she was just running around. Gibbs had a small bag he'd brought to carry bottles of water. It was warm out but not hot. He also had a blanket in it and a dish for water for Capp to drink from. Gibbs also had a small snack for them all packed before they left and he'd left it on the front porch while he'd been inside.

Tony took Gibbs' arm and Gibbs held him close but with enough room to make Momma happy. It was not overtly invading. Tony took Kelly's other hand and they started out on the walk. Capp was just running in front and having a grand old time. When they got to the orchard – it had taken about 45 minuets to get out there - Gibbs found a spot to place the blanket on the ground. He helped Tony to sit down and he got out the water and the snacks and had everyone a small plate filled with the cookies that he'd brought.

"Abby where's that tree you wanted to show me?"

"Over here, honey, let's go." Both of them forgot they needed to sit with Gibbs and Tony.

"Lee?"

"Yes, Tony."

"Tell me about this place. Describe it to me."

"Okay, well it's full of trees all in rows."

"What's on the trees?"

"Small buds; a few are opening and a few green leaves are there. Then on the ground around the trees is some rotten fruit that somehow survived from last season."

"What color is the sky?"

Tony put out his hand on the blanket and moved it closer to Gibbs' spot. Gibbs saw it and took the hand. Tony, then finding where he was, lay down using his lap as his pillow.

"It's clear and blue as my eyes."

"Hmmm, that blue."

"Yup, and there are some clouds, but only a few."

Capp came over and drank from the bowl that Gibbs had set up for her. Then she walked over and started kissing her master. Gibbs smiled and Tony patted the ground and she lay down, placing her head on his belly. Gibbs was running his hand through Tony's hair and Tony was petting the dog. Gibbs continued to talk about the spot and started going into detail about one tree that was not around this area that had his fort in it. It was about the only time that he'd had a happy memory of his father. He and his father had built it together. Tony just smiled and listened to the story. Tony knew that Gibbs and his father weren't the best of anything. He also knew that Gibbs' father was dead.

"I like it here."

"Yeah, I forgot how peaceful it can be."

"Poppy, Daddy, you're not supposed to be sitting like that," Kelly said when she came back with Abby chasing her.

"We just don't tell your Grams and we all will be okay."

"Dad, come on, you know the rules."

"Okay, you both don't need to gang up on us." Tony sat up with Gibbs' help, Capp moving out of the way.

"You both have fun?" Gibbs patted his lap and Kelly climbed on.

"Yes, Poppy. Abby showed me a fort; it was very cool."

"Yes, it is. You know I helped build that, right?"

"Yup, Abby told me."

"Did she now? So what do you want for dinner?"

"Can we go out to dinner?"

"I think that's a great idea. We can take Grams out. Where would you like to go?"

"Lee, can I get a steak?"

"Sure. I think there's a Lone Star or Outback in the next county over."

"That far?"

"Not that far, Tony. It's about 45 minutes from here, so let's head back so we can go out for dinner."

Gibbs stood and helped Tony up. Then Gibbs proceeded to pack up the blanket and all the trash and the water bowl. Then he took Tony's arm and they walked back. Kelly was riding on Abby's shoulders. After they got home Kelly ran in and started telling Momma EVERYTHING. When Gibbs and Tony got in the house she looked at them sternly.

"Busted," Tony said; he could just tell.

"You bet your hiney you're busted."

"It was innocent, Momma."

"Don't you ‘Momma' me." She popped Gibbs in the back of the head.

Tony smiled, then Momma popped him one and Gibbs smiled.

"Momma, we're taking you out to dinner."

"Oh, no, I'm not dressed. My hair is a mess."

"You look lovely, Momma."

"You have to say that, you're my son."

"You look good, Grams," Abby chimed in.

"But this old frock."

"Then head upstairs and get a new dress on. Hurry now. Tony can eat a horse and I hear his stomach yelling at me."

Gibbs smiled at his mother who walked out of the room and went up and got changed. About 20 minuets later she came down.

"Lee, can I wear the shirt you got me today?"

"Yes, Tony you can. I'll get it for you."

"Thanks, Lee."

Gibbs left Tony in the kitchen and got the shirt from the parlor and he walked back and handed it to Tony. He removed himself from the room and went into another room with Capp's help. When they'd gotten home Tony had put the harness on her again. Then Tony returned and sat at the kitchen table waiting for Momma to come down. When she did they all piled into Momma's Mini Van. Gibbs drove and they went to the Outback.

When they got to the restaurant they asked for a table that was slightly out of the way. The manager sat them herself since the hostess was not sure about the dog. The manager came over and gave them a table that was not in a walkway and only asked them to try and have the dog not be in the walkway. Gibbs smiled and thanked the lady and Capp was almost under the table. Kelly slipped a piece of her chicken to Capp but she got caught and was scolded. She wasn't allowed to do that and she knew that when Capp was working she was not a normal dog.

After dinner Gibbs took them all for ice cream at the local Friendly's. They had a table in the back. Tony and Gibbs shared a large Jim Dandy with Momma's permission and Gibbs fed them both. Momma smiled at the care that Gibbs took with Tony. This was the gentle side of her son. They drove home and put Kelly to bed as her punishment for feeding Capp under the table.

"Well, I'm off to bed as well. I'm tired tonight."

"Leave the door open you two," Momma warned.

"Yes, Momma," they both said to her.

Gibbs walked Tony up with Capp on the other side. The door was left open.

"Lee, thank you."

"For what, Tony?"

"Just for everything."

Tony was getting undressed, making sure to fold each piece of clothing, then Gibbs took it and put it in the laundry basket.

"Tony." Gibbs walked loudly over to him. Tony listened to his love's heavier footsteps, opened his arms for Gibbs to walk right up and hug his lover. "There is no need to thank me. It's I who should thank you."

"Why?"

"For opening my heart to the fact that I'm allowed to love again. Before you, Tony, I had been bound to only have flings, no attachment, just sex. Then you came into my life and well, now I have you and Kelly and Abby and my mother. I have a family."

"I love you, Lee."

And Tony moved for Gibbs' mouth, the older man meeting him halfway. Connected, they stood there kissing till they heard the coughing from the hallway. Abby was more laughing than coughing. They both smiled and Gibbs went to shut the door.

"You can't do that."

"Sue me." Gibbs smirked at his daughter. He shut the door and locked it.

"No, Jethro, open it. That's the rule."

"Tony, you're sure?"

"Yes, I want our first time to be special, and I'm kind of weirded out by making out in your old room with Momma and our daughters only a few feet away."

"Okay, Tony."

Gibbs unlocked the door and opened it up. Momma's door was now closed and the reading light was the soft light under the door. Gibbs got into bed and watched Tony feel his way into bed. Gibbs lay on his back and Tony laid his head on Gibbs' chest and fell asleep listening to Gibbs' breath and his heartbeat.
One Hot Day by rednetra
Author's Notes:
TOny is blind and Gibbs is helping him
For the next two months during the day, Gibbs would have something planned for the family. Some trips were as easy as going to the mall, and others were the movies. They would try and get something not too crowded and Gibbs would describe the movie and the picture to Tony. He loved going to the movies. If he wanted to leave the house, Kelly or Abby had to come with them. Gibbs would call in and check with the team. What Tony did not know was that Gibbs was thinking about giving it all up. The marines he had already retired from. Now he only needed to retire from NCIS, but he knew that wouldn't be happening any time soon.

Abby started home schooling Kelly, and she was already well on her way to starting the next grade. Her birthday was coming up in June, and Gibbs planned a cook out and was having his team and friends over for the party. Kelly was so happy that she was getting a party. She got to invite a few of her friends that she'd met from other houses in the area.

About a month after they started their vacation, Gibbs had talked to Tony and informed him that they had a lead on the guy who had murdered a family and he was also the same man who had beaten him up. Tony had nightmares for a few days after that. Gibbs would just hold him every night as Tony cried himself to sleep. They usually still slept with the door open, but that night Gibbs didn't care. He gave Tony his privacy and shut the door and just explained to his mother the next day. She was not happy but understood why the door had been shut.

Tony's latest blood test again came back negative, and it was now almost 6 months since the attack. He and Gibbs had not done anything except for that night on their first date. They had not even showered together or masturbated with each other. Yes, they had been alone in the shower, thinking about the other, but they still had done nothing else.

Tim was planning on taking some vacation time when the team came out for the party. He and Abby had a date and were not planning on staying in the house. Momma was bound and determined in having the team stay with her at the house. It was not large but they could put a rolling bed in the room with Kelly for Kate, and Ducky had made arrangements with a hotel for he and Jimmy Palmer. They had started seeing each other. Momma was not happy because she felt that was being a bad hostess in her view, but Gibbs reassured her that Kate would be staying with them for a few days.

The first day of June, Momma gave the men permission to go for a walk without the girls. The party was the following week, and as they had been there two months, and had a chaperon all that time, she felt they could have one afternoon alone. Both men were happy about this.

Gibbs cooked fried chicken for dinner the night before and he also made extra potato salad. Momma was known for her potato salad around the county.

The town was a small one, and Gibbs did not back down from the narrow minds that lived there. Hell, the town had always been there and he was a Gibbs, so not many people gave him problems, but he knew his lifestyle was not welcome, but he really did not care. He would hold Tony's hand or whatever he pleased. He wouldn't hide how he felt about Tony, even if Tony said it was okay.
"Morning, Lee." Tony kissed Gibbs' chest.

"Hey there, handsome. You up for a walk today?"

"Yes, I plan on leaving Capp here. Is that okay?"

"That's okay. You sure?"

"Yeah, she can play with Kelly."

"Tony, you know that she is…"

"Lee, I'm not trying to get rid of her. When we go home, and we are going home, so don't get any ideas, I will use her, and I can ride the bus and shop or whatever, and I will need her then, but right now you're my eyes."

‘OK, and how did you know I was thinking something?"

"Well, I have learned to listen to you thinking."

"Oh, have you learned what I'm thinking?"

"That you will retire and we move in and take care of your mother."

"How?"

"Jethro, after listening to you for the past 4 or so months, I hear that she means a lot. So I'm thinking that maybe we ask her to move in with us when we go back."

Both men were still lying in the bed. Tony's head was on Gibbs' chest. Tony listening to the vibration of Gibbs' breathing as he walked his fingers down Gibbs' chest, Gibbs running his hand up and down Tony's back.

"Tony, that's a lot to do"

"No, it is not. She is an invalid, Jethro, and soon she will not be able to care for the house and when you're old enough to retire, then we can retire, if you have not gotten rid of me by then." Tony got a Gibbs' slap to the back of the head and he smiled. He knew Gibbs' reaction and wanted it.

"You like that, don't you?"

"Only from you, yes, but not during sex. I had this one john that liked to tie me up and got off on hurting me."

"Tony, I'm sorry."

"No, Jethro, I'm ok. I'm safe now. I'm well. I'm ready to confront my father, I think."

Gibbs sat up, helping Tony sit up and they looked at each other. "Tony, that's a very big deal. Are you sure you're ready?"

"No, but I have been thinking about it since you told me about that other guy."

"Okay, Tony, when you're ready we will nail your father and get back what is yours."

"No, I don't want the money."

"That's fine, we'll give it to the center, they could always use the money on research for reversing blindness or how to not have babies born blind. We make the dirty money work for a good cause. It's not like we needed the money."

"I like that."

"Tony, well, never mind…"

"No, what, Lee?"

"No, I'm being stupid."

"No, you're not. Tell me, you old man, before you forget."

"Old man am I?" Gibbs started tickling Tony, and he was laughing and tickling back.

Capp was at the foot of the bed now barking at her master for rough housing.

"Okay, Capp, shhh, don't wake the-"

"Daddy, Poppy."

"Hey there, angel. How are you today?" Both men pulled their boxers on as the little girl ran into the room.

"Can I go on the walk with you today?"

"I'm sorry, honey, but Abby has school work for you to do," Tony said.

"But it's the summer."

"I know, angel."

"Please?"

"Angel, come here," Gibbs said, holding out his arms and helping her to climb into his lap. She did and hugged him.

"Okay, angel, I'm not going to lie. Daddy and I want adult time. We both love you a great deal and love spending time with you. As a matter of fact, we will take you shopping for your birthday present at the mall this week and you can get almost anything you want. Poppy needed to pick up something from the mall anyway, how does that sound?"

"But I want to come and play in the fort."

"I know, honey, but I'm leaving Capp here and she needs you to play with her as well."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. She loves playing with you, don't you, Capp?"

The dog hopped on the bed, and walked over to him and started licking his face, then hers, like she knew what her master had said.

"See, she loves you and wants to play with you. You remember the commands right?"

"Yes, I do."

"Good. See, angel, you will have fun today. Plus, I think if you ask Abby nicely she might take you for ice cream."

"Really?"

"Well, you would have to ask Abby very nicely."

Kelly hopped off her father quickly, not paying attention to something very dear and near to his heart. Gibbs doubled over in pain while the little girl ran to find Abby.

"Lee, you okay? What happened?"

"Nothing, Tony," Gibbs barely got out

"Don't give me that. What happened? Did she hit your-"

"Yes. I'm fine now." Gibbs sat back up, still in slight pain. "Okay, let's get dressed, and then go down for breakfast. Then we can head out for the walk."

"Okay." Tony got out of the bed harnessed Capp and got dressed. He left Gibbs to make the bed and a few other things.

Gibbs got the bag they used for walking and put in a special blanket that he'd bought for a special time. He also made sure to put the lube and condoms in the bag. If the mood stuck them, they might use them. Then he walked into the bathroom, got some sunscreen, and took the bag downstairs where he was handed a plate of eggs, bacon and potatoes.

"So, you both heading up to the orchards?"

"Yes, momma."

"Okay. I told Bobby and Matt to not bother with anything up there for the day."

"Thanks, momma."

"Jethro, just be careful."

"Momma." Gibbs got all red, and Tony smiled. The adults knew what she meant.

They had visited Gibbs' nanna just the other week, and she given them her approval of Tony approval of Tony, and Tony was embarrassed the whole time. She was just saying anything she could, and it did not faze her what it was. Tony liked her and thought she was a trip. She was also going to be at Kelly's party.

"Well, you too better get up there before it gets too hot. The sun should be hot today. They say something like in the 90s. You have sun screen right? "

"Yes, momma." Gibbs got up and made sure to pack plenty of water and the food from the night before.

"Okay, you both have fun and be home for dinner."

"Momma, I will have him home before dark. " Gibbs kissed her cheek, as did Tony. They both kissed Kelly and Abby before leaving. Gibbs led Tony over to the barn. Tony had never been in there yet.

"Where we goin'" Tony got the scent the moment they reached the barn. "So this is your secret stash."

"Yup, come here." And Gibbs walked him in. Then Gibbs removed his shirt and tucked it in his pants.

"Here, rub this in me," Gibbs handed Tony a handful of sawdust.

Tony did just that. After his hands were empty, Tony leaned in and sniffed Gibbs and almost wanted to take him right there

"You putting your shirt back on?"

"Nope, about to put on some sunblock."

"Good, then make sure you get me as well."

"God, Tony if you take your shirt off we might not make it up there."

"We have all afternoon, Lee."

Tony rubbed it on Gibbs' back. Then they set out.

They said hi and bye to the farmhands who they had been working the farm for years. They were both lovers too, and one gave Gibbs a thumbs up. He shook his head.

"What was that about?"

"Nothing."

"No, what did they do? I heard your thoughts again."

"Well, you know they're together?"

"Yes, they told me one afternoon while you were with Kelly some place."

"Well, they gave me the thumbs up."

Tony chuckled, and held onto Gibbs tighter as they walked to the back orchard.

They walked till they found the tree with the fort, and Gibbs put down the special blanket. Then he got the water out, and gave Tony some, then helped him sit.

Tony felt the different blanket, and smiled.

"You like?"

Tony attacked Gibbs' face and kissed him. He poured the cold water over Gibbs' chest, then pulled out the shirt he'd tucked into his pants, and wiped the moisture off.

"Sun block does not taste good, and I'm about to eat." Tony started sucking on Gibbs' nipples.

Gibbs' pants were tight on him now.

"Tony, hold on."

Tony looked up at Gibbs.

Gibbs reached into the bag and pulled out a small radio that he'd brought, and turned it on. Kelly Clarkson was singing 'Behind The Hazel Eyes'. Gibbs smiled. Tony did too.

"Okay, now get your moth up here and let me taste you."

Tony moved up Gibbs' body, kissing and nibbling on the way. Tony made sure to pay attention to Gibbs' neck Tony found Gibbs' mouth. Gibbs rolled them over and was almost holding Tony down, then Gibbs found Tony's pants, undid the belt and then his fly. Gibbs kissed his way down till he reached the waistband, then pulled the pants open and took Tony's hard cock in his mouth.

Tony sat straight up and all but pushed Gibbs off.

"What? I'm sorry. Did I bite you?"

"Lee, you can't do that. I might not be clean."

Gibbs finished taking off Tony's pants and boxers.

"Tony, come on. You're fine."

"Lee, you can still contract something from giving me head. Hand me a condom. You did bring them, right?"

"Yes, I brought them. Tony, really-"

"Yes, really. I'm not letting you contract some stupid disease because I'm not smart enough to play it safe at all times."

Gibbs handed him a condom, and Tony opened it and began to roll it on.

‘No, let me, Tony, please."

"You will put it on me?"

"Yes, Tony, I will." Gibbs took the condom and slowly unrolled it. Tony almost shot just from that.

"I'm not going to last, you know that, right?"

"Yep, nor am I, but we get this out of the way, and then we can go longer. " Gibbs took just the head of Tony's cock into his mouth. Twelve inches was too much even for him. He was unhappy that he tasted latex, and not Tony. He wanted to taste Tony, but Tony was right. For now they'd play it very safe, and in time maybe he'd be able to sample that special taste called DiNozzo.

Gibbs was twisting and sucking on Tony's balls, and licking the shaft of his cock.

Tony was breathing harder. And then he did something out of reaction, and Gibbs was able to adapt. Tony pushed Gibbs down on his cock as he shot into the condom. Gibbs was able not to gag at first and Tony just held his head there till he snapped out of his post orgasmic haze when Gibbs started to gag only a moment later.
‘Oh god, I'm sorry, Lee"

"No, Tony, don't be, I'm happy I could try and take that monster."

"I am kind of big."

"Kind of big? Tony, you're fucking huge."

"You like it?"

"I love it. I love you." Gibbs rolled the condom off Tony, and was tempted to put his finger inside it, but Tony grabbed it too fast.

"What?"

"Lee, I'm sorry, but, well, it might not be safe. I could already be infected."

"Okay, Tony, it's okay. Really, I was about to tie it up. Okay?"

"Okay."

Gibbs was handed the condom and he tied it up and handed it back to Tony who smiled and put it off to the side, then found Gibbs' face and started sucking on Gibbs' upper lip.

"Oh god, if I don't get out of my pants…"

"You're not undressed yet?."

"Nope, care to help me with that aspect?"

"Gladly." Tony started moving his hands over Gibbs' chest till he came to Gibbs' pants. He undid them, then started to remove them, and stopped "You went commando?"

"Easy access for you."

"You brat."

"Yep."

Tony didn't stop. He took the pants off, then took Gibbs' cock in his mouth, and the moment it hit the back of his throat, Gibbs shot his load.

Tony moved up and kissed him.

Gibbs tried to smile. Tony was holding his seed in his mouth and now it was mixing with their saliva.

"Hmm, you taste good today, might have to sample more often."

"If we get the time."

"Oh, I think we can get the door shut."

"Not creeping you out that momma is only a door away?"

"I'll get over if I can have that for a prize." Tony started to suck on Gibbs shoulder.

Gibbs felt teeth and just let Tony mark him. He was now Tony's, and Tony would be marked as his soon enough.

When Tony came up for air, Gibbs moved so he was on top of Tony. "My turn and where will I mark you?" Gibbs kissed Tony's neck, then leaned back. "There," and then he kissed another spot, "no, how about here," and Gibbs started just kissing spots all over Tony's neck and shoulder. When Tony wasn't expecting it, Gibbs latched on just below his left ear lobe. Gibbs' hand found Tony's cock, and he started stroking it up and down.

Tony blew another load all over Gibbs' hand, and his own chest.

Gibbs let go and started to smile. He wanted to lick it off him, but Tony was out of it so Gibbs wiped it up and used a hand wipe with alcohol to disinfect Tony.

Tony was returning to earth when he felt the chill of the alcohol.

"Thank you, Lee."

"Tony, I'm a Marine. I come prepared, it was for the chicken, but, oh well…"

"That was great."

"Thank you." Gibbs crawled up and held Tony.

Tony rested his head on Gibbs' chest and just kissed it lightly. Then he fell asleep in Gibbs' arms, leaving both of them exposed to the elements. Gibbs pull the blanket over and covered them a little. It was warm out, with a very nice breeze, but he did not want any part of their bodies getting sunburnt.

Tony woke up a little later, and heard Gibbs snoring. Tony moved a little, and started sucking. Gibbs began moaning, his hand now on Tony's head as Tony bobbed up and down on his cock, Gibbs almost pushing him down.

"Oh god, I'm going to- " and Gibbs shot another load into Tony's mouth. Gibbs just tried to regain control of his breathing.

"Lee?"

"Yes, Handsome."

"Mount me."

"Tony, let me prepare you first. It's been a while for you."

"No!"

"Yes!" I'm not having you hurt by our lovemaking. Not sure what this means If you would please put this on me?" Gibbs reached into the box of condoms, and got one out and handed it to Tony.

Tony could do this with one hand. Tony made sure to do it slowly, and make Gibbs beg for release.

"Okay, now lay back and let me get started on stretching you before I even think about penetrating you."

"Less talk, more stretch, even if I can take you."

"I'm sure you think that you can, but im not having you hurt, you got that? I want this to be special."

"Okay, just hurry up"

"What? Have a date with someone else?"

"Well, McGee is kind of sounded good." With that, Gibbs shoved one unlubed finger in Tony.

Tony gasped. "Oh God, more," Tony moaned.

Gibbs slicked up his fingers now, not caring if he got lube all over the blanket. Slowly Gibbs worked in his fingers. He did not take Tony in his mouth, but he licked all around his cock and sucked on his balls. Gibbs then worked in another finger, and scissored them, moving them and wiggling them inside Tony.

"Please. I want you in me."

"Okay, Tony, how?"

"I want to mount you."

"Okay." Gibbs lay back on the blanket using his pants for a pillow as he watched Tony startled him. Tony lowered himself with Gibbs' guiding him down as Tony lined up Gibbs' cock with his puckered hole.

"Now take it."

Tony just sat full force.

"Oh fuck!" Tony shouted out.

"Tony, you okay?"

Tony looked like he'd almost blacked out from the pain. He had not been penetrated in well over 8 months.

"I'm…" Tony placed his hand on Gibbs' chest and leaned forward, not moving.

"Tony, look, let's not-"

"No. I'm fine, just give me a moment to adjust."

"I'm checking you after this for tearing."

"No, Gibbs, I'm fine."

"Like hell, Tony, I think they heard that yell at that house. Please… after this, let me check you."

"Okay, but give me a moment."

"I'm not going any place."

"I hope not. I have your cock up my ass, and that would make moving hard."

"Just be glad we're not dogs and have knots that swell."

‘I do not even want to know." Tony started moving a little, and Gibbs lost all train of thought.

"Oh god, you're tight."

"You feel good in me, Lee." Tony started moving up and down a little faster. "Oh good, this feels so good." Tony started jacking his cock.

"No, that's mine, and not yet. I want-" Gibbs stopped.

Tony didn't. "You want to what?"

‘I want to take you and slam into you."

"Make me feel it, Lee."

"Yes."

Tony and Gibbs slowly moved without Tony pulling off of Gibbs cock, and now Tony was on all fours, and Gibbs was buried deep within him. Gibbs started to move out and in out and in. Gibbs came right then with out warning.

"Oh god, I'm sorry."

"Keep going, damn it, keep going, make me feel you deep in me."

"Tony, we needed to change condoms."

"No, they can take a few loads, believe me."

"Okay, Tony, I do but-"

"Then hurry the fuck up."

Gibbs pulled out and changed the condom in a second flat, and then was buried deep in Tony again. Gibbs tried to go slow but when Tony felt his cock head, he pushed down. Gibbs laid Tony on his side and lifted his leg, and went in from there and pounded into him, with one of Tonys legs in the air and sidéways.

Tony was screaming with each hit into him and every time he felt Gibbs balls slap him on the leg. Then Gibbs with out stopping, moved Tony so that both his legs were in the air.

"God, you feel so good in me, Lee, touch me, please, make me cum."

"Like this?" Gibbs started stroking Tony, making sure to also hit Tony's prostate at the same time.

They both climaxed at the same time.

Gibbs collapsed on top of Tony, who was now passed out. Gibbs was not far off, and they both curled up together and slept some more.

Gibbs woke up first, and heard Tony snoring.

"Hey, handsome time to wake up." Gibbs was itchy from Tony's dried seed on him.

"Um, five more minutes, dad."

"Hey, watch that dad shit."

"Lee, that was mind blowing."

"That was love, Tony."

"Well, I hope that we can love each other more."

"Tony, I have all my life to love you."

"Good, since I like this kind of love. I have never felt like that before."

"Again, Tony, love. I'm not putting you down, but till now it has been about the other person and getting paid."

"True." At one time Tony would have hidden from that conmment, but Gibbs held him tight when he agreed and Gibbs kissed his head.

"Well, Tony, it is about 4 pm. By the time we get back it will be about 5."

"Can we go one more time?"

"God, to be young again! Tony, look, I just came three times. I'm all out, I'm drained. Maybe tonight if we be quiet and get the door shut."

"No, you're right. I'm tired as well. I don't think I could move a muscle."

‘Then let me clean you." Gibbs moved and Tony was on his back. Gibbs took the water and washed Tony's chest, and then took the other wet one he had and wiped him down. Tony moaned when Gibbs started cleaning his cock.

Tony took his hand and Gibbs' at the same time, and started moving it up and down.

"Tony?"

"Lee, please."

Gibbs relented and kept moving his hand and applying pressure at certain points, and he felt it this time, he felt Tony's balls going up in him and then he shot his load again, screaming at the top of his lungs.

"A screamer."

"Well, I never could before. You're not mad?" and with that Gibbs kissed him and then cleaned him more.

"Tony, just remember when we do this at home…"

"No yelling?"

"No, you can yell, but we'll find a way to muffle it, like with a kiss into my chest, or whatever, okay?"

"Yes, Lee." Tony put his hand on Gibbs' face as he was being cleaned.

Then Gibbs cleaned himself up.

"Okay, let's head back."

"Just like that?"

"No, we can stay out all night for all I care."

"No, you have to have me home before sun down."

"Oh, shit, momma could flip out."

"Why, Lee?"

‘Well, you have a huge hickey under your ear."

‘Yup, I'm yours now," tony said as he stood and took the shirts they had.

Gibbs had the bag over one shoulder and Tony on his arm.

When they got back to the house, the boys had left for the day, and Tony and Gibbs returned the shirts.

"So how was-" and momma stopped when she looked up and saw Tony's mark. "Okay, no marking. You got me, you two?"

"Yes, momma."

"So you both better."

"Yes, momma," again in unison.

"Good, door still open… for now," and she smiled.

The rest of the night Kelly kept asking if her daddy was okay with the mark on him. They all just kept smiling at her question, and then she asked about going to the mall. She also told them all about the ice cream place and how Abby and she had split the big sundae that her dad split a while back.

They planned on going to the mall first thing in the morning after Tony and Gibbs cooked breakfast. Gibbs was helping Tony learn how to cook, using the sense of smell.
End Notes:
IM so sorry for the long pause in my posting. a lot has happened but i hope to be back on track with all of the fics now. I would also like to thank Annie for all her help in make this possible she is the Bomb. help in make this possible she is the Bomb.
All grown Up by rednetra
Author's Notes:
kelly grows up fast
“Poppy,” Kelly called running from her room to her fathers’ room. “Daddy!” Kelly yelled loud enough to awaken the whole house.

Momma had not let them have the door shut, even though they were permitted to have ‘dates’ without the kids now. The night before, they were alone walking in the fields. The men consummated their courting then, making love for the first time. It was wonderful, yet exhausting and they needed their sleep.

Kelly ran into their room and got to the bed, still calling them. Gibbs sat up, rubbing his head and eyes, trying to focus.

“Kelly, what’s the matter?”

“Time to go to the mall,” she said. Gibbs smiled and looked over at his slumbering lover, amazed that he could sleep through the noise. Then he looked at his watch.

“Kelly, Angel it’s not even 6:30. The mall isn’t open for another four hours.”

“But let’s go and wait.”

“Angel come here,” Gibbs gestured, and Kelly climbed into the bed. This seemed to rouse Tony.

“Um, who’s there? Kelly, what’s the matter?” Tony leaned on one elbow.

“Nothings wrong Daddy, she is just a little impatient about getting to the mall. Remember? We said we’d take her today.” Tony just smiled and lay back down. Patting the bed for Kelly to lay down with them.

“No, time to get up. Let’s get up and get ready. Come on Daddy.” Kelly started pushing him to wake up.

“Let Daddy sleep, Angel. He is tired after our walk in the field.”

“He’s okay Poppy.”

“Yes Angel, he’s just tired.” Gibbs leaned over and kissed his forehead. Tony was a little warm.

“Tony, you feeling okay?”

“Yes Lee, I’m just tired.” Tony closed his eyes.

“Kelly, how about you go and play? Let us get a little more sleep.”

“No. Time to get up. We have to get ready to go.” Kelly was insistent.

“Okay Angel, go downstairs and get the milk out. I’ll get dressed. We can cook breakfast for the house.”

“Okay Poppy.” Kelly hopped off the bed and ran happily out of their room. Gibbs could see Abby walking to the bathroom, and she seemed a little upset. Gibbs knew his mother had been awake since the sun came up. He got out of bed to shut the door so he could change. Instead, he crawled back into the warm bed.

“Tony,” Gibbs snaked his way up to the front of Tony, who opened his eyes.

“Lee.”

“You seem warm, you sure you’re okay?”

“I’m fine. I’m just really tired. You wore me out after our time together.” Tony smiled wickedly.

“Yeah, you’re okay. You’re not sore?”

“No Lee, I’m fine. I’m just tired.”

“Okay. I’m going down to cook breakfast. How about waffles?”

“How about breakfast in bed? We can pour syrup all over you and I’ll lick it off.” Tony said kissing his lover right in front of him.

“I like that idea but Momma would never go for it. Sleep some more. When it’s ready I’ll send your daughter up here and get you out of bed. See you down there.”

“Ummm, my daughter?”

“Yup, your daughter.”

“I thought she was ours.”

“When she doesn’t wake us up four hours before she goes to the mall she is.” Gibbs kissed Tony’s nose, got off the bed, and got dressed. Gibbs smiled going downstairs to cook; an obvious new spring was in his step.

His mother joined him in the kitchen, but he wouldn’t let her help. Kelly was watching TV, and Abby was dozing in the kitchen’s booth.

“Kelly, be nice and go wake Tony, okay?” Gibbs interrupted her program.

“Okay, Poppy.” Kelly ran up the stairs and walked into their room. Tony was still asleep in the bed.

“Daddy, time to get up,” she called quietly. Tony didn’t move. Kelly placed her hand on him and lightly shook him, but Tony still didn’t wake up.

“Daddy, Poppy said to wake up and let’s eat.”

“Ummm what’s …?” Tony answered groggily.

“Daddy, you okay?”

Tony’s voice was a little horse. “Yes Honey, I’m just tired.”

“You look white. You sure you’re okay?” Tony sat up and was trying to get out of bed. He wasn’t feeling well, and stayed on the edge of the bed. Cappucino walked over to him, waiting. He stood up, but fell right back down.

“Daddy, you sure you’re okay?”

“I’m fine Honey, give me just a…” and Tony couldn’t hold it in any longer. He puked on the floor right in front of him. The dog was able to move out of the way just in time, and sat down as close to his charge as possible.

“Daddy, that’s not okay.” Kelly told him concerned. She didn’t get worked up or scared; but calmly walked out to the hall. “Poppy, come up here please.”

“Kelly, what’s wrong?” Gibbs called back. He was mixing something in the kitchen and didn’t want to leave.

“Poppy, I really think you need to come up here.” Kelly answered him when she heard Tony puke again. She went to the top of the stairs as Gibbs began to ascend. When Gibbs saw his daughter in the hall, he heard the sound. He moved faster, and entering the bedroom; saw Tony wiping his mouth.

“I’m so sorry Lee. I couldn’t…”

“Shh. It’s okay. Kelly, Angel, go down and tell Grams that Tony isn’t feeling well and that she’ll have to finish cooking, okay?”

“I want to help Daddy.” Kelly lingered.

‘I know Angel, and you did by not panicking and getting me up here. After you eat you may bring Daddy some soup and help him eat, okay?”

“Thank you, Poppy.” She turned to leave.

“No Angel, thank you.” Gibbs shut the door and sat on the bed. “Tony you’re not well. Here, lay back.”

“I need to clean up the mess. Oh god, did Capp get hit?” She was looking at her charge as the gray haired master helped him.

“You’re not getting out of bed.” Gibbs moved the sheet over Tony.

“I feel like shit, Lee.”

“Okay, it’s about time you told me the truth.” Gibbs piled pillows up for Tony to lean back onto. Tony was sweating profusely; his skin was hot to the touch. “Let me clean you up, and then get something to clean this up.” Gibbs handed Tony a small trash bin that was near the bed. “Here is a pail if you need to vomit again.” Gibbs left the room and returned with supplies to clean Tony and the vomit off the floor.

Abby appeared at the door biting her nails.

“Yes Sweetie?” Gibbs noticed her while on the floor.

“Dad, is he okay?”

“Come in and sit with him. Make him feel okay.” Gibbs left to get another towel.

“Thanks.” She hopped into the room.

“Tony, you okay?”

“Abby I’m…” Tony started puking in the pail this time. It was dry heaves and nothing was coming up. “Oh god, I’m sorry Abby.”

“Tony, don’t worry about it.” Abby sat on the bed and laid her head on Tony’s shoulder. He tried to smile.

“Oh, this is a great sight.” Gibbs was back to finish cleaning up the mess. “Abby, take Cappucino outside and let her go potty. Then you can feed her, okay?”

“Sure Dad.” Abby got off the bed. She called Cappucino to come with her, but the dog didn’t move.

“Cappucino, potty and food.” Gibbs said waving his arm to the door, and she went out with Abby. Gibbs had also brought in a basin and washcloth for his lover. After cleaning up the floor Gibbs sat on the bed and started sponging Tony down.

“You’re officially bedridden for a few days.”

“No, we have to take Kelly to the mall.”

“Tony, you’re not leaving bed and I’m not leaving your side.”

“Kelly won’t understand.”

“Abby and Momma can take her.” Gibbs tried soothing him.

“That’s not fair.”

“Tony, she’ll understand. She is a smart cookie. I’m guessing that when you started vomiting, she didn’t panic. She just yelled for me calmly. She knows a lot of what’s going on. She’s nine, well, will be in a few days.”

“Still.”

There was a small knock on the door. “Come in.” Gibbs said softly wiping Tony’s chest. Kelly walked in with Momma right behind her.

“Here you go, Son.” The older woman carried a small tray.

“Thanks Momma,” Tony said wearily, “but I’m not hungry.”

“I know Honey. But you need something in your tummy. It’s only toast.” Kelly put the tray onto the bed.

“Poppy, I asked Abby to take me to the mall. Is that okay?”

“Sure Angel. Tony, you alright with that?”

“Kelly, come here please.” Tony said crooking his finger. Tony was feeling like shit, trying not to vomit right at that moment. Kelly now stood next to him, and he tried to pick her up. Understanding that he wasn’t strong enough, Kelly climbed onto the bed and laid her head on Tony’s chest. Tony patted her on the back. Gibbs and Momma smiled at the sight.

“Kelly, I promise when I feel better, we’ll take you to the mall. We can get your present then.”

“It’s okay Daddy. You need to get better now. Grams said that Poppy needs to help you, so I can go with her to the mall. I am going to get you a ‘get well’ gift.”

“That’s okay Honey. Daddy doesn’t need that.”

“Yes, you do Daddy. You’re sick and Poppy got me one when I was sick once. It made me feel better.”

“Thanks Sweetie.” Tony kissed the top of her head.

“Okay Honey, lets go and get ready. Jethro can take care of Tony.” Momma said retrieving her granddaughter. They left the room, shutting the door much to the surprise of the men.

“See, I told you she was a smart cookie.”

“What do you expect? She’s my daughter.”

Gibbs just smiled and picked up a piece of the toast. “Okay Tony, let’s have you eat something.”

‘No, I’m not hungry. I’m tired. Can I sleep some? I promise I’ll eat later.”

“Okay Tony.” Gibbs sat Tony up and removed the pillows, helping him get comfortable under the covers. They heard Cappucino scraping at the door. Gibbs finished covering Tony and got off the bed to open the door. She came in and went right to her master’s side. Gibbs did something he’d never done before. He patted the bed and gave the command for her to “get up”. She followed it, curling up with her master and licking his face. She snuggled to keep him warm. Gibbs sat on the bed, petting Tony’s arm and Cap’s big head.

Gibbs sat watching as Tony fell asleep. After about fifteen minutes, Tony started to shake violently and mumble loudly. Suddenly, he sat straight up, screaming. Gibbs didn’t want to make it worse, so he began rubbing Tony’s leg. It was gentle enough for Tony to get his bearings.

“Tony, I’m right here.” Gibbs calmly replied.

“Lee, oh God!” Tony fell back down, tears now coming out of his eyes. Cappucino had moved off the bed and, was now laying her head on the bed watching the men.

“Shh, Tony I’m right here. You were having a nightmare.” Gibbs was now lying next to him, only inches from his face. He stroked Tony’s head lovingly with his hand.

“He killed you. I can’t have that happen. You have to let me go.” Tony choked out.

‘Shh, who killed me?”

“My father. He came here and killed everyone.” Tony lost all of his remaining control and sobbed, “Oh God, I’m going too…” Gibbs had the pail on the bed and was able to get it in front of him in time. More bile pumped from Tony’s stomach. Gibbs was stroking Tony’s hair now to keep it out of the pail.

Gibbs heard people talking in the hall and then a knock on the door. “One moment please.” Gibbs said softly but loud enough for them to hear him. Tony tried to lean up but he wasn’t strong enough. Gibbs helped him so that he was sitting and leaning on the headboard.

“Okay, come in.” Tony was still only in his boxers, and Gibbs covered him up. In walked an energetic little girl holding a giant teddy bear.

“Daddy, I hope this makes you feel better. Do you like it?” Kelly hadn’t even gotten over to him, standing at the foot of the bed.

‘Honey, let Daddy feel it.”

‘Oh, I’m sorry. I forgot.” Gibbs smiled at the little girl’s frankness in forgetting Tony’s blindness. To her, he was her Daddy and that was all that mattered. She walked over and stood next to Cappucino. Kelly placed the gift on Tony. Tony’s hand roamed around, feeling the silk ribbon around the neck and the soft as silk fur on the bear.

“What color is it, Honey?” Tony lightly traced all the contours of the fuzzy animal.

‘It’s brown. I made it all by myself. I even put the heart into it. And I have a Marine outfit that it can change into if you want. Abby said that would be cute. I got it at Build-a-Bear.” Tony was moved that the little girl took the time to make the bear specifically for him. He smiled at the idea of the Marine uniform and knew Kelly was referring to Gibbs.

“I love it Honey, thank you.” Tony held out his arms for a hug. Kelly looked at Gibbs for approval to hug the sick man. He nodded his head, and she hugged Tony like it was her last hug.

“Now Angel, how about you go down and make Tony some soup? Have Abby or Grams help you.” Gibbs suggested to their daughter.

“Abby stopped and got him some. She calls it ‘moza ball’ soup.”

‘That’s Matzo Ball soup Honey and good, that works. How about you help her okay?”

“Okay Poppy.” Kelly ran out of the room.

“That was sweet of her.” Tony played with the bear.

“She loves her Daddy, Tony.”

“She is your daughter.”

“No Tony, she is our daughter.”

“Thank you, Lee” Tony hugged her bear close and slid down in the bed, until he heard the clanking of a food tray.

“Hey. And how is my Young Man feeling now?” Momma placed the tray on the dresser. Kelly and Abby were right behind her.

“I’m fine,” Tony answered.

“Jethro, is he fine?”

‘No Momma he isn’t, but we’re going to get him well in no time.” Gibbs replied, noticing the digital thermometer in Momma’s hand.

“Okay, open your mouth and put this under your tongue.” Momma placed the thermometer in Tony’s mouth.

“Poppy, we brought the food for Daddy.”

“Thanks Angel. So, did you have fun at the mall?”

“Yes. Abby and I went into this one store where I got a collar with spikes on it, just like she has.” Gibbs glared at his older daughter. Abby stood there smiling mischievously. “Then Grams and I went into another store and she got me a new dress. Then I got this other bear at Build-a-Bear. That’s what I wanted to do for my birthday. Is that okay?”

“I said almost anything, Angel, and that’s great. How about you go and get it?" Tony suggested kindly.

”We want to see it after Daddy eats a little.” Gibbs said fluffing a pillow for him.

“Watch him,” Momma light tapped Tony on the head for talking. Momma looked at her watch and took the digital device.

“Yup, you have a fever, 101.3. You’re stuck in bed Honey.” She wiped his brow with her hand.

“Thanks Momma,” Tony said softly.

“You’re welcome. Let see about getting some food in you.”

“No Momma, I’m fine, I’m not that hungry.”

“Tony, you said that after your nap you would eat for me.” Gibbs gently reminded him.

“Lee, I don’t want too.” Tony tried not to whine.

“Shh, Kelly bring that tray over here okay?”

“Yes Poppy.” Abby helped the nine year old bring the tray to her father. Gibbs picked up the soup bowl, starting to feed Tony himself. Tony just sat there.

“Kelly, lets go and play out back, okay?” Abby thought the men wanted some privacy.

“No, I’m helping Daddy get better.”

“C’mon.” Abby said, trying to give Tony his dignity.

“It’s okay Abby, Kelly can stay. I’m fine.” Tony answered.

“Okay, you all play nice. Jethro, a word in the hall please.” Momma gestured to Gibbs.

“Okay Momma. Kelly, you think you can do this just like I was?”

“I can try,” Kelly replaced Gibbs and started helping Tony. He was beginning to wear more than he was eating. Abby helped her steady the spoon as Gibbs walked out into the hall where his mother was.

“Yes Momma.”

‘Jethro, I’m guessing he has a bad strain of a stomach bug. Do you think it’s wise to have Kelly in there?”

“Well, Kelly is his daughter and she wants to help.”

“Jethro.”

“Momma I think its fine. We’ve all been exposed to him already.”

“Okay, Jethro. As for your sleeping together, the door may stay closed until he gets better.”

“Thanks Momma.” Gibbs kissed his mother’s cheek and went back in their room. Seeing Tony with a chest full of soup amused him.

“Okay, I think someone needs a shower.”

“Can I help Poppy?” Kelly asked, continuing feeding Tony the last of the soup.

“I don’t think so Angel.”

She started to pout, obviously wanting to help someone she loved.

“Kelly.”

“Yes Daddy, I can help.”

“Kelly, Honey, you know that I love you, right?”

“Yes.”

“Well, a dad shouldn’t shower with his daughter Honey. It’s just not a good idea.”

“But I want to help you.”

“I know Honey,” Tony moved his hand, trying to touch Kelly’s head. He misplaced it, accidentally hitting her body, eventually finding her head “You can come back in and help Lee after we’re showered and changed. Okay?”

“Thanks Daddy,” Kelly hugged her father and softly climbed off the bed so as not to tip the tray.

“You play nice in there, guys.” Abby kissed both men’s cheeks and took her sister out. Gibbs grabbed a clean pair of boxers for Tony and himself. He also got towels for them and helped Tony walk to the bathroom. After Gibbs got the water temperature and pressure adjusted, they climbed into the shower nude.

“I think we have time for some fun, Lee.” Tony groped at his lover.

“Tony you’re such a sex machine. You’re ill.”

“Party Pooper, think I can at least get a kiss?”

“Yes, that I will give you” Gibbs leaned in and met Tony’s lips. It was a quick kiss. Then Gibbs proceeded to wash Tony from head to toe. Making sure to clean his chest well since a lot of soup was embedded there. They dried each other off, and headed back into the bedroom.

“Okay, Tony lets get you back to bed. Your little nurse can feed you dinner.” Both men smiled and laughed. Tony was shown back to bed and Kelly came back in to help him recover. She didn’t leave her Daddy’s side for the rest of the night, until it was time for her to go to bed.

The next few days were pretty easy for them. Tony was getting better and Gibbs was happy about it. Kelly wouldn’t leave his side, showing her maturity and love.
End Notes:
I would love to thank my new Beta ic789. this is her Live journal name she is a big writer for CSI
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5581