God? A bastard by strebergeist
Summary: After Tony's death Gibbs thinks about God.
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: None
Genre: Drabble/Ficlet/Vignette, Hurt/Comfort
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: Dark story, Death story, Disturbing imaginery
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 616 Read: 2853 Published: 06/30/2006 Updated: 06/30/2006
Story Notes:
WARNING!!!!! If you can't cope with atheistic and anti-religious thoughts don't read this!!!!!!


JOIN NCIS ROLEPLAY!!!!!
http://nciscrimes.proboards103.com/
garanty: case focused roleplay

1. God? A bastard by strebergeist

God? A bastard by strebergeist
Author's Notes:
After Tony's death Gibbs thinks about God.
!!!! WARNING: THIS CONTAINS RELIGIOUS OPPINIONS THAT MIGHT DISDURB PEOPLE! IF YOU CAN'T COPE WITH ATHEISTIC AND ANTI-RELIGIOUS THOUGHTS YOU BETTER NOT READ THIS!!!!!

PS: I ask you not to yell at me or insult me because of the things I wrote here. Remember the freedom of thoughts and if you don't agree with that it's fine for me.


GOD: A bastard


He entered the church. Something wasn't right here. Something was really, really wrong. He remembered the day he was in the church with Kate. It was a Catholic church and when he saw the candles for the dead, well, he had to light two.

He wasn't Catholic. He wasn't Protestant. Not anymore. Yes, he was raised as by a religious mother but well, life teached him different. He had seen many comrads fall and everytime he thought it was God's plan. That those great guys had died for a good reason, for God's reason.

Then he had seen many people die by the hand of human and still he believed that there was a reason to all this. He had never lost an Agent. 19 years he held the record. But then, Chris Pacci, a friend, a collegue. He shook his head. Again he told himself that Chris had died for a good thing. That he had changed something. That he had made the world a bit better.

It took another year and when he saw Tony lying in isolation he started to question it. Was there really a bigger reason? A power what controlled all that?

He remembered the day he lost his faith. He, Tony and Kate stood on a roof. In one moment he thanked God that he hadn't lost another agent and then there was a shot. A single shot and he knew there was no God.

It wasn't just a fact. He had made a decision. There were only two ways. One, there was a God. But not a good like Catholics and Protestants and most religions on earth thought, or at least after Jesus Christ. No, it was a cruel God. Someone who liked to see people suffer. Why else there were wars, death, sickness and all that? It was a God who let the good die and gave the bad more and more.

He refused to believe that. He didn't want a devil as God and that's why he decided that there is no God. It was easier, a lot easier.






He sighed and walked up to the coffin. He hesitated. He wanted to say somehing. He wanted to say him how much he loved him one last time...but he couldn't.

The time he didn't had faith, well, it was such a nice time. But now, he knew there was a God. And God hated him. He didn't knew why, he really had no idea why he had pissed him or her off that much, but he couldn't find another explanation. He had been taken everything he had. His parents, his wife, his daughter, friends, lovers, and now...his last love, the man he wanted to grow old with and for the first time, he thought it might work.


People wonder why he was such a bastard. Well, God created men after himself.
End Notes:
WARNING!!!!! If you can't cope with atheistic and anti-religious thoughts don't read this!!!!!!
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5725