Something by XxX-carrie-XxX
Summary: Kate tells her and Tony's story...
Categories: DiNozzo/Kate Characters: None
Genre: Humor, Romance
Pairing: DiNozzo/Kate
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1221 Read: 1828 Published: 07/27/2006 Updated: 07/27/2006
Story Notes:
And another songfic. I am obsessed with writing sonfics. this song is called "Something" and is sang by Shakira.

1. Something by XxX-carrie-XxX

Something by XxX-carrie-XxX
Author's Notes:
Kate tells her and Tony's story...
Something

Quand tu
Quand tu me prends dans tes bras
Quand je regarde dans tes yeux
Je vois qu'un Dieu existe
Ce n'est pas dur d'y croire



It's working for three months now. And still I can't believe it. I kissed Anthony DiNozzo. And please don't ask, if he was good… he was amazing. Oh… I think I'm blushing. It's unbelievable. I am in love and it is the first time I admit to myself. I mean, I never thought Tony could be my Tony. But actually I do not have a problem with that. It's just wonderful to wake up in his strong arms and to see his sleepy eyes and his tousled hair in the morning… oh; I think I am dreaming again. Damn you, hot Tony.
It's crazy… kind of weird what happened. But I want to tell you.


Before I met you I wasn't terribly lucky
Every Prince Charming lost charm after twelve
But then you came and made the past look so funny
Put my old sadness to sleep on a shelf
If this was meant to be
Don't condemn me to be free
And even if we never marry
I will always love you, baby
Childishly



It was a saturday-evening... DiNozzo-clubbing-time. The day before – Friday – he told he had another blond bimbo… But that does not matter now.
Well, I sat on my couch and ate ice-cream. I thought I was helplessly lost in my little TV-world. But that was before I heard the doorbell. I have to admit that I took my gun and lay it on the little end table beside my door. Okay… I was scared. But what would you think, when somebody stands at 11 pm in front of you door. Yeah, right… you would be scared too. Well… I opened that door and who stood in front of me? Oh, of course Tony. Don't look at me like this… I did not know what he wanted either. But I let him step inside. I even gave him a beer. And what did he do? He did not say one thing since he came to me. You can believe me, I was terribly nervous. Having Anthony DiNozzo sitting on my couch and keeping quiet the whole time was a thing I have never dreamed of. Not in my wildest dreams… in those he was not that quiet… oops, I think that was too much information. Don't mind… It's just that I am a little bit distracted after this… evening.


'Cause something
You've got something I can't resist
Things are what they will be
When I look into your eyes
They say to me that God's do exist
And there's something
You've got something I can't resist
Things are what they will be
When I look into your eyes
They say to me that God's do exist
You make me believe
You make me believe



Well, we sat there and the both of us were lost in our thoughts. You know now, why I said weird? Tony never keeps quiet. Silence is a word, which does not exist for him… but back then I knew that he at least knew it. Oh and I was happy when he started to speak. May be "speaking" is not the right expression… he murmured… Was he nervous too? May be I'll tell you later. Well, after he "murmured" his text, he looked up and straight into my face. Oh my gosh; that was the point where I knew that he is definitely more than a platonic friend (I didn't think of my dreams…. Please don't do that either.). The expression in his eyes… it was just… awww, it is indescribable. I wanted to answer, but I did not know what he had said. So I asked him, what he had said. But suddenly he had another expression in his eyes… it was disappointment. I didn't know why, but he stood up and said something about "bad idea" or something like that… But – damn – I didn't want him to leave. At least not without telling him about what I am feeling. I mean, it couldn't keep on going like that. All that bickering and bantering… yeah, really nice. I even heard Abby talking once to McGee about the tension between Tony and me… I had told me that there is nothing of this. But at this evening I knew that Abby was right.


I love the temperature and smell of your body
The shape of your lips and the size of your nose
I love that everything you say is so funny
Plus you're the best kisser that I've ever known
You see the way I am
Without make-up, without clothes
And you accept me like nobody
And I will always love you, baby
With eyes closed



So I stepped in front of him and I saw him swallowing hard. And there was this expression again, which gave a sign to those butterflies in my stomach to keep on flying. Oh, I love his eyes… but that's another story. And then… I don't know why (again)… I kissed him. When I felt his lips on mine, oh, I thought I was exploding. Thousands of fireworks started in my head and I couldn't think clearly. But I noticed him being more than comfortable with this situation. I could feel him placing his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him. And when he… when he licked over my bottom-lip… oh, I was helplessly lost… and this time it was true. I couldn't do anything but kissing him back. He is the best kisser I've ever known… Do ya know what I want to do know? Lucky guess… I want to kiss him…. May be…. No, he is asleep. Well, then I let the sleeping beauty keep on dreaming… may be he dreams of me.


'Cause something
You've got something I can't resist
Things are what they will be
When I look into your eyes
They say to me that God's do exist
And there's something
You've got something I can't resist
Things are what they will be
When I look into your eyes
They say to me that God's do exist
You make me believe
You make me believe



May be you look questioningly now… I would understand this, but you have to know, how we came here. The reason I told you about all this, is that Tony asked me to marry him two hours ago. I still can't believe that he actually did… I mean, he was never the "settle down type". But he asked me to become his wife. And I said yes. Of course I did… And believe me, having sex after a proposal is… I won't tell you. It's just I am so satisfied and happy now. Oh god, I LOVE HIM!


Quand tu
Quand tu me prends dans tes bras
Quand je regarde dans tes yeux
Je vois qu'un Dieu existe
Ce n'est pas dur d'y croire
There's something
I believe…
There's something
I believe…
There's something
I believe
I do
You make me believe…
... Je te desire ...
End Notes:
And another songfic. I am obsessed with writing sonfics. this song is called "Something" and is sang by Shakira.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5774