Witness Protection Detail Over by IrishGirl
Summary: What would happen if one of NCIS enemys came bback to settly an old score??
Categories: Gen, DiNozzo/Kate Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Ari Haswari, Donald Mallard, Jimmy Palmer, Kate Todd, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Timothy McGee
Genre: Action
Pairing: DiNozzo/Kate, Abby/McGee
Warnings: Death story
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 8927 Read: 7345 Published: 08/09/2006 Updated: 10/17/2006
Story Notes:
Ok first attempt! I know its short, but its the first chapter! The next ones will be longer!!

1. Witness Protection Detail Over by IrishGirl

2. Witness Protection Detail Over: Chapter 2 by IrishGirl

3. A few tears won't matter by IrishGirl

4. We can get him, Right? by IrishGirl

5. Meet Ãimee Mockler by IrishGirl

6. Whole Loada POV'S!!! by IrishGirl

7. Whole Loada POV's (2) by IrishGirl

8. The good 'ol Irish Charm by IrishGirl

8. The good 'ol Irish Charm by IrishGirl

Witness Protection Detail Over by IrishGirl
Author's Notes:
What would happen if one of NCIS enemys came bback to settly an old score??
Gibbs, Tony and McGee walked into the bullpen after one of the worst cases of any of their careers. For the past 3 weeks they had been investigating the death of an agent, none other than Special Agent Caitlin Todd.


They had gotten so close to that bastard Ari, when they got the news that he had gotten Diplomatic Immunity, He was free after what he did to Kate, and the team. Everyone was upset, Tony more-so than the rest, he felt it was his fault and well let's face it, he loved her.


They all sat at their desks, not one of them daring to glance at Kates desk, because it still was Kates desk. Just as Gibbs was about to go get some coffee his phone rang…
"Yeah Gibbs…. Ok sure, where…WHAT!…Yes.I.I know, Ok yes we will be right there"
Gibbs slammed the phone down and was about to say something when McGee saw how angry he was he said,

" Boss I'll go get Ducky, Where do I tell him to meet us"

"Huh? Yeah Tim go tell him to meet us at the Norfolk Warehouses" Gibbs said.

Tony and McGee were both shocked, not only had Gibbs called him by his first name, but those warehouses, they brought back memories.


"I need Coffee" Gibbs finished.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok I know don't kill me!! Its really short! Like I said the next few are gonna be longer! I have 4 more at least to put up! So bear with me!!
Til next time!!

IrishJAG! x x x
End Notes:
Ok first attempt! I know its short, but its the first chapter! The next ones will be longer!!
Witness Protection Detail Over: Chapter 2 by IrishGirl
Author's Notes:
As the team arrive at the crime scene, they all have thoughts about the events 3 weeks ago
When the team pulled near the body of the young female Marine they all had the same flashback...

Flashback..

"Shooter! " Yelled Kate while diving in front of the bullet for Gibbs. "Owwwww!" Kate moaned.
"You ok Kate?" Asked a very stupid DiNozzo.
" I Just got shot at point blank range Tony, What do you think?" Kate answered Sarcastically.
"You won't be going to Pilates tomorrow?" He answered.
"Protection Detail Over Kate" Said Gibbs, helping her off the ground.
"You did good!" Said DiNozzo "For once. Tony's right!" Agreed Gibbs "WOW! I thought I'd die before..."
End FlashBack

They were brought out of their daydreams by Ducky, who had just finished with the body. Gibbs and McGee went to Ducky to get his findings, while Tony stayed staring at the roof of the building where the love of his life lost her life just 3 weeks ago...

Flashback

"Where the hell is she DiNozzo!" Said Gibbs more than a little annoyed.

"Boss, uh, I really don't know, Ok back track, we left she came back up to get her Gun, we heard a yell, we came up and , uh..." Said DiNozzo.

"Right, Ok ok Let me think. Ok..." DING! Gibbs was cut short by his phone telling him he had a text. "Damn thing, DiNozzo, How do I get the message up?" Asked Gibbs.

" Ha boss, here" Said DiNozzo handing the phone back.

Gibbs had just begin to read the message when he dropped his phone.. "What the...Ari!"

"Huh? Boss what do you mean Ari?" Asked Tony.

Gibbs looked at him but didn't answer him instead he shouted to Mcgee

"McGee! Go check the roof on the main warehouse to the right! NOW! " Gibbs yelled.

Tony with his question still un-answered Picked up the phone and read the message, When Gibbs came over to him, he stood there shocked at the message before him.

"BOSS! HOW DID YO...BOSS GET OVER HERE NOW! " Yelled McGee from the roof of the other warehouse.

"Tony, DiNozzo, Tony please come on let's go see if it's true, please." Gibbs said softly, but all Tony could do was stare at the message on the phone, which read...

'NCIS team, not such a team now huh? How could you let poor Caitlin come back up to the roof on her own? Well I have her now! Yes Gibbs I have her, and you didn't know! You really must be slipping up in your old age! Looks like you may need a new agent, as you were too late for poor Kate. Oh well your mistake is my gain! Cioa NCIS team! Ari.

End FlashBack
End Notes:
A/N: Ok yes this is short again, but I couldn't think of anything else! Bear with me!!
Love ya! Thanks for the reviews!!
Irishgirl! x x x
A few tears won't matter by IrishGirl
Author's Notes:
With wise words spoken, promises are made and tear shed.
"Tony!" Yelled Gibbs, angry that Toy had not answered him in the

past 5 minutes. Tony was brought back to reality as Ducky came

up to him with a reassuring pat on the shoulder.

"Anthony, we know how much you miss our young Caitlin, and

between us, I know how you felt for her, but Tony, you can't let

what happened affect your work. She wouldn't want that now

would she?

"Thanks Duck, for everything" Tony said all Chocked up.
Fiercely wiping away the tears Tony made his way to Gibbs and the gang.

"Sorry boss, what we got?" Asked Tony

"Nothing! The girls a doll!" Said Gibbs

"Ah now boss, she's pretty, but Iv'e seen prettier and....."

WHACK!

Tony recieved a great big slap on the back of the head , and a

deathly Glare from Gibbs that told him to 'Shut up now, Or I will make you' for that comment!

Now that the so called crime scene was a hoax, McGee was looikng

at the "Body" When he was suddenly shocked.

"Eh boss, ok, do you think that the Girl, or doll, whatever Kinda looks a bit like........"

"Kate!" A wide eyed Gibbs replied.

At the mention of her name Tony excused himself, and ran to the

steps in the warehouse next to the roof, where they found Kate's
body.


"God Kate, Bringing up old memories or what?!?!?" He said to no-one, trying to sound cheerful, but failing,

"Only you could make me cry this much! " He said with a watery smile.
"God Kate.. I...I miss you so damn much! I can't live without you! I...I love you"


At that point he just broke down. He held he knees close to his chest and cried.

Outside Gibbs was listening, a little tear forming in his eye

threatning to fall. But he was a Marine , and Marines don't cry!


He leaned his back to the door and looked up into the sky,

"Kate, I promise I will find him, and God help him when I do!" He said strongly, yet upset,

"And I promise you too DiNozzo" He said sofly.


He walked back to the truck all the while thinking,

'Romance between Agents never works'

Boy he could even be stupid sometimes.
End Notes:
Ok , first my mam cried! It was fun! And then my beta Grace cried but not cos of the story b/c I forgot to do this.....
This story is dedicated to my Cousin, and Beta Grace, as she was not happy with the 2nd series ending! So this is for you Grace!

Love you all! Thanks for the reviews!
Irishgirl! x x x
We can get him, Right? by IrishGirl
Author's Notes:
Gibbs gets some news that will rock the NCIS team.....
When Tony felt like he could share no more tears, he stood up,

wiped his eyes and looked up to the ceiling saying,

"It's funny, when most people die, you get to say goodbye, I didn't... Goodbye Kate.. I.."

"TONY!" Tony was cut short by a yell from a very impatient McGee.

"What McGeek?" Tony yelled , coming through the doors of the

warehouse, Squinting as the sun shone on him.

"Er, Gibbs just rang, and well he and ... um Ducky, Uh found.."

"Spit it out McGee!"

"He's back, Ari is back."

Tony felt like he could collapse right there and then, that

bastard who took Kate from him, ws back. Well Tony was dammed

if he was gonna let him escape again...


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NCIS H/Q...Bullpen.

-------------------

Gibbs sat back in his chair and rubbed his eyes, it was 4.30 am

and he had just sent home a very reluctant DiNozzo and Abby.

Gibbs needed time by himself to digest what happend in the

Diectors office 2 hours ago...


------------------------

FlashBack (2 hours ago)

------------------------

"Gibbs, good your here, sit down we need to talk", Said

Director Morrow.

"I can't, Kate's killer is back and I'm not resting until I

find him" Gibbs said in his best Marine voice .

"Look, sorry, but I made a promise to Tony that I would Ari and

make him pay for what he did to Kate." Gibbs said, Already at

the steel doors of MTAC.

As he was about to open the door, Director Morrow said words

that made his world spin...


----------------
End FlashBack...
----------------

'Bing!'

Gibbs was brought out of his daydream by the doors of the

elevator opening. Ducky stepped out of the elevator with a

handfull of files.


"Jethro, here are Caitlin's autopsy files, But I don't

understand why you need them?" Asked Ducky.

"Duck, did, uh, did you notice anything, well different about

Kate when you preformed the autopsy?", Gibbs asked.


"Eh, Jethro, no, I can't say I did, Why?"


"Ducky you are one of my oldest friends and closest friends, so

I know I can trust that you will not tell anyone, I told you

this, Especially the Director...

Ok well I had a meeting with the Director today, and he told me

not to go after Ari"

"What? Why ever not! He is a terrorist, who has just killed

someone, and had killed many more?" Ducky said angrier than

ever.

"He told me not to go after him because well Kate..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok sorry guys gotta end it there! lol! The next 2 chapters, Im hoping to get up tonight!
Til then!
Ciao! Slán Leát! And all the rest, Bye!!!

IrishGirl!! x x x
End Notes:
Righ guys, its short , but it sets up the story! So enjoy and review!
Love ya!
Irishgirl! x x x
Meet Ãimee Mockler by IrishGirl
Author's Notes:
Will the team find out what The director always knew?
w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!

Tony was awoken by the sound of his cell phone going off.

"Mmmmmm," Said a sleepy DiNozzo, He was going to kill whoever wrecked the first real sleep he had in weeks.

"DINOZZO! GET UP NOW, Be in work in 20 minutes or don't bother coming" Said an Irate Gibbs.

"Huh, Gibbs, It's argh 5.30! I don't have to be in work until 8, which means I don't really have to be even thinking about getting up for another hour and a half" Said DiNozzo Already starting to fall asleep.

" 18 minutes Tony!" And with that Tony heard the very family click, Gibbs had hung up.

"Great! I can already tell that this is gonna be a great day!" Tony said while teying to get up from his bed.

It seemed no matter how much he slept, he was still tired, Of coruse he knew why.

She wasn't there, he missed her being Cuddled next to him. He missed the way she sighed as he whispered her name into her ear, he missed how she would put her head in the crook of his neck and make that soft, moaning sound she did. He just missed her altogether.

They had only been going out a week when she died. It had all started when Tony was stupid enough to catch the Plauge. She had stayed with him every step of the way, and even through all the pain, he could hear every single word she had said to him. How she had confessed her love to him, because she thought that he would never find out! He heard her say how he probaly didn't feel the same way about her and thats why she would never tell.

Of course he felt the same, and the feeling only grew stronger when he leaned up and gave her the most earth rocking kiss that was so full of Passion , Promise and love , that the only thing she could say was, ' Oh '

They hadn't really seen much of eachother that week, only at night, and even then they just fell asleep.

But even though it was short, Tony Knew that Kate was the only one for him.

Wow! He really had let his mind wander. He was now outside of NCIS H/Q, and was looking At a very Pissesd off looking Gibbs Arguing with the Director, and Fornell, who looked like he could kill anyone right now. What caught Tony's eye most though was that Gibbs had suitcases beside him...

w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w

St. Ives Hotel, O' Rourk Street, Dublin, Ireland.

Room 721


Áimee Mockler turned on her hotel room light. It had been a long few weeks and all she wanted to do was sleep and forget about it.

She walked into the bedroom and dropped her bags on the floor. It was a simple enough room, Bedroom, Bathroom, A little space where the Table and Chairs were. She liked it, but she didn't like the reason she was there.

She walked over to the bed and sat down. It had been a long flight and she already missed everyone. She then remebered she packet some of the photos she had of her friends and family. She wasn't allowed, but she was always one to find a way around rules.

She took out a small picture from her purse. The picture was of her 'Family' , Yes ok they weren't blood related family, but she loved them like they were. There was her, her best friend who was more like a sister to her, her best friens new boyfriend, who she also works with, the strong leader- man, who she always thought of like a father, and last but not least, the cocky, annoying one who she loves like an older brother, and more.

Yeah that was her family.

She didn't even realise that she had started crying until she looked in the mirror! Ok now she needed tissues. Rumaging through her suitcase she found her tissues, and more pictures.

These were of the last christmas party she was at. It was about 3 months ago and she was dragged to the thing. She really wasn't in the mood for a party, but her friend convinced her to, because Áimee still had to give her secret santa present. So she went, and well she had a great time. She got a beautiful Ruby diamond ring for her present, and she still doesn't know who got it for her.

The most memerable part of the night was her and her match- making ways! She had set up her two friends and they have been together since. Well, she thinks their still together. After all she hasn't seen any of them in nearly 4 weeks.

"Urgh", She moaned. " I hate this time difference! "

By her body clock it was only 2.30am, but in Ireland it's 2 in the afternoon.

She had been here over a week and she still wasn't used to it.

"Well , Might as well go to bed." She said to no-one.



3 hours later...


Outside room 721.


Ok so he was here, Wow so he was going to see her. He was kinda nervous , no he had to do this now. Here goes nothing...

w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w

Áimee Was awoken by a knock on the door.

Trying to turn on the lights she swore to kill whoever woke her. Walking over to the door she checked herself in the mirror. Ok she didn't look good, ah well.

Opening the door she was shocked to find who was there...

TBC!
End Notes:
Ok yes I havn't updated in like weeks, but my boyfriend took me away for 2 weeks! So here I am back and Continuing before people kill me!
Whole Loada POV'S!!! by IrishGirl
Author's Notes:
We get a look at what happens in the NCIS teams head.................
NCIS Bullpen


McGee's POV:



He knew there was something up as soon as he entered the bullpen. Gibbs had called him that morning and told him to come to the office right - away, Of course he said a few different words between that!

When He got to his desk he looked around. Gibbs was obviously already in, and pissed by the looks of it. There was 7 empty cups of Coffee in his bin. McGee made a mental note, not to piss off Gibbs today.

Tim looked over to Tony's desk. It looked like he was already in. His computer was on, his bag was there, but all his drawers were open. 'Strange' Thought McGee. He knew that Tony was having a harder time than the rest of them , so he tried to be nice, and not annoy him. Of Course he was always nice to him, but now he made sure to be.

Thinking back, Tim realised that Tony himself had been nice to Him over the past few weeks. He hadn't even called him names since Kate died. It was kinda nice not to have to hear ' Probie' all the time. Well, He would rather be called Probie and anything else, If Kate would come back.

McGee heard the elevator Ding , and looked up to see Tony stroll in. Something was really different in his appearance. He looked Happy.

" Probie! Nice of you to finally join us! C'mon , Pack - Up, We're off. Get ready and be at the truck in 10 minutes",

Tony said, while grabbing his Phone, Wallet, Badge, Bag and Gun, and leaving towards the elevator. "I'll be back in 5! Gotta go talk to Abbs! Hurry Probie! 9 Minutes! " He yelled as the elevator doors closed.

' Well it was good while it lasted ' McGee Thought.

"I'm now back to Probie", He said to no - one.



Abby's Lab.



Abby's POV:



' Wow, it's early' She thought as she walked into her lab and started to boot everything up. She looked at her watch, 6.00 am! Oh god!

She had just booted up her computer and was searching through her E-Mails when one from ' Timmy' had popped up.



To, Abbs!

Heya hunny, Just a very quick note to say Happy anniversary! 6 months, can you believe it! I have something small for you at my desk, you can pick it up whenever you like Darling.

Also, I just got word that we're heading off somewhere, So I don't know when I'll be back, but you can just take the present and call me when you open it! lol!

Tony is on his way down to you, He just left. Abby, he looks happy. Maybe we can finally tell him?

Not pushing Darlin', Ok really have to go now! I have 6 minutes to get ready!

Call me soon love!

Love you more than anything.

Tim.

x x x



' Awwww, That's so sweet.' She thought. 'Better reply. Awww 6 months, wow. That's more of a wow than being up so early!' Abby thought. Ok, better do something! Damn, my head is mush being up this early, AND Without my caffeine! What was Gibbs thinking!

"He better have one damn good reason for making me get up this early" She said aloud.

" He Does. " Came the Reply from Tony.

"TONY! What Have I told you about sneaking up on me! " Abby said while going over to elope him in a Hugh hug.

"Sorry Abby! Forgive me?" Tony said while giving her his 100-watt Grin.

" That grin does not work on me Tony DiNozzo, It may have worked on Bonnie, or Candy or Kat..." Abby stopped seeing the face on Tony. "Oh, sorry Tony, I...I "

" It's ok , Abbs, It never worked on her anyway. " Said Tony smiling sadly. "Anyway. I wanted to come down and tell you that the gang is going off on Assignment, and You're more than welcome to Join us, We may even need you." He said.

" Sure! Where are we off to?" She asked while grabbing her coat and overnight bag.

"Don't know. Gibbs just said pack enough for a week, cold weather, and Be in the truck in 10! Ducky is coming too" He said.

"Ok, well, I should have enough and sure maybe Tim wi..." She once again stopped Talking as she realised what she was saying.

"McGee? Why would McGee have some of your clothes?" Tony asked.

It suddenly dawned on him.

"Ohhhhhh. Really? Abigail Scuito! Go on you mad thing! Well done! " Tony said!

"Yeah, six months today" Abby said with her head down as she knew what was coming next...

"6 MONTHS! Why didn't you tell me? WOW! That's a long time to keep a secret!" He said dumbfounded.

"Yeah so enough, now! Let's get going! "

" Yeah of, course." He said leading her out with his hand on the small of her back.

' Well, that's one thing over. I suppose Gibbs is next. ' Abby thought. ' This is gonna be fun. I wonder where we're going...



Ducky's Morgue.


Ducky's POV


He couldn't believe it. Jethro had told him the news about 2 hours ago, and yet he still couldn't believe it!

He had been the one, who should've known if something was up. I mean, He did see her last. Wow, He couldn't even remember a story that reminds him of this day!

Ducky was brought out of his thoughts by his Morgue Phone going off.

"Hello?" He said in his polite British Accent.

" Duck, You ready yet? All the gang is here. " Came the reply from Gibbs.

"Ah, yes Jethro I am indeed ready. What time do we leave at?"

" Take off is at 9.00am. We need to be there by 7, so We need to go now." Said Gibbs Impatiently.

" Yes, yes Jethro ok, Now get off my phone so I can Join you all."

"Right Duck! Cya in a few! " Click!

"Ye...Oh he hung up, Ok well Off we go"

Ducky made a quick trip around to see if he had closed everything down. Once done he left a note for the attending M.E, and left to the elevator.

Once he reached the Car park, he could see that everyone was infact there. Gibbs, Tony, McGee and Abigail.

He walked up to the truck, Put his stuff in the back and walked over to Gibbs, who led him to the Sedan.

"You know Jethro, I have been most places, Places you can never imagine, and yet I have been to..." An Impatient Tony and Abby cut off ducky.

"C'MON! Lets go! Quick! Probie! Into the van! Abby shotgun with me! Gibbs , Ducky, Cya at the airport! NOW COME-ON! " Tony yelled

Ducky laughed alone with Gibbs as they Got into the Sedan, and Tony, Abby and McGee got into the NCIS Van.

" Yes this should be interesting " Said Ducky...
End Notes:
Yes! Ok I know its been ages!! lol! ppl even asked was I dead!!???! lol! No im here! Hope you like!!
Whole Loada POV's (2) by IrishGirl
Gibbs POV
~~~~~~~~~~

Ten more minutes or so. Then we can get onto that plane and forget everything.

He looked into and saw Tony Bouncing away , While Abby spoke to him, But Tony didn't seem to be paying much attention, he just nodded every so often. That was all Abby needed, she was still going on 10 miles an hour!

A smile formed on Gibb's Lips. He had never seen them all so Happy and energetic before, And that was saying alot! Ok maybe Abby after a few Caf- POWS, but that was different. She looked Genuinly happy today.

" Jethro? Why are you smiling so broadly?" Asked Ducky.

" Well Duck, I just realised how happy the team are right now." He said.

"mmm" Ducky replied Smiling.

" Duck? Do you think That it was a mistake what I did?" Gibbs asked.

"Jethro, you did what you had too, infact, I was about to do the same"

"Really? Wow Ducky, never would have thunk you would do something like that!" Said Gibbs a little more than Surprised.

"Well, desperate times and all that"

" Ha so you would have Punched Fornell If I hadn't?"

"Absoulutly! " Said Ducky grinning.

" Ha, yeah, I hope it didn't hurt too much."

"Jethro! The poor man was scared out of his mind! He just about RAN back to FBI h/q to get you the papers."

"Ha, yeah it was a good way to start the day!" Said Gibbs, his smile growing wider.

" Yes, well, I thought it would have been enough to hit poor Fornell, but two other of his Agents?"

"What? I had to! They were trying to stop me!"

Ducky burst out laughing, which made Gibbs Do the same at the memories of what happend just before Tony got to NCIS h/q this mornig.

"Ah well, it's over now, Ah I think I might as well just enjoy the day, and all it has to bring."

Ducky said, while trying to contain his laughter.

Yes this trip should indeed be fun and full of Surprises...


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony's POV
~~~~~~~~~~


He really needed to calm down. They had been in the car about Twenty minutes, and already, he had run teo red lights, and a good few Stop signs. Well at least he wasn't as bad as Gibbs! He had only ran all them things because he needed to catch up with Gibbs! I swear that man didn't know what a stop sign was!

Abby was still yapping on about something, he wasn't really listening to her anymore, even though he knew she was talking to him. He could also hear McGee moaning in the back.

' We really need to get a seatbelt back there' He thought.

Ok better call Gibbs & ask him what airport we are going to.

Ring... Ring... Ring...

" C'mon Gibbs..." Said Tony to his phone.

"What!" Asked Abby.

" Noth... GIBBS ! " Tony shouted.

"What DiNozzo? I only left you twenty Minutes ago."

" Yeah Boss, I know. It's just, what airport are we going to cause we are just about to drive right past the exit for... OK, Never mind"

DiNozzo, Go to Andrews, Fornell gave us a place on a Priority ride. It's waiting for us now" Click!

' Oh god! Not another Priority! Anything but a priority!' Tony thought, thinking back on when he was on his last very bumpy, no toilet, smelly Prioriy.'

"Lovly!" He said to no-one in Praticular...


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No POV
~~~~~~~

... Aimee opened the door and was shocked to see who was standing there...

" Oh my god!" She yelled.

"AIMEE!" Two teenage girls Screamed.

" Gracie, Kalyn! What are you two doing here?"

"Long Story!" Said Kalyn.

"HA! Even Longer flight! " Said Gracie.

" Awww Babes! C'mere and Give your aunt a hug!"

Big mistake! The two girls ran and charged at her, knocking her back into the hotel room, and they all ended up on the floor.

" Owwwww. Ok, Now I missed them hugs! " Aimee said while laughing and trying to pick herself up off the floor.

Kalyn and Gracie sprung up from the floor and went to retrieve their bags, which were still in the hallway.

" Ok, so what are you doin here girls! Seriously! I havn't seen you in about what a year? And all of a suden you'r here in Ireland?" Aimee Asked excitedly, while helping the girls in with their bags.

" Well." Both girls said in unison.

" Ha , You go K! "


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andrew's Airport.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YESSSSSSSSSS!" Tony yelled while driving into the spot in Andrew's.
"Sweet! We got the jet!" He said.

"Yeah well anyone would if you punched Fornell & two other FBI Agents In the face." Said McGee.

"Hold, on who punched Fornell?" Tony asked.

" Gibbs... and well the director." Said McGee.

"Go boss-man! " Squeeled Abby.

" Go me what?" Asked Gibbs.

" You punched Fornell?" Asked Tony.

"Yeah, he witheld information Vital to our investigation, I had to." He said smiling.
"Now c'mon, the plane has been waiting long enough!" Said Gibbs.

With that Abby and Tony both ran off shouting " RACE YOU!"

" Why do I feel Like a high school Principal?" Gibbs asked Ducky and McGee.

They all just laughed and went in the direction of the plane and the two so called federal Agents arguing over who won...


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Back in the appartment...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ha! You go K!" Said Gracie.

" Right, well we heard about you moving over here and all that, so we decided to come over for a break! After all, Nothing is happening in School, and well Mom and Dad, thought it was a great Idea! So we took the first flight out of Ohio, and well, 14 and a half hours later, here we are!" Kalyn said, not even pausing to take a breath!

" Yeah, oh and we saw the greatest prsent already for some folks back home! " Said Gracie.
"Seriously you should see these! They aer the coolest things ever! And so tasty!" She said.

"What are they?" Asked Aimee.

" Cans of Guiness! " Said Kalyn and Gracie together.

'Them girls sure do have that whole siter thing going on!' Aimme Thought.

They often finish eachothers sentences and They both share the same taste in things, which makes birthdays and christmases SO much easier!

"Ok, so who's hungry?" Aimee Asked.

" YES!" They both said.

"Ha, ok let me get my purse and I'll take you guys out somewhere"

"Okay! Thanks!" Said Gracie.

"Yeah thanks Aimee."

Aimee was just at the door with her coat.

"No Probl... Hold on, you called me Aimee."

" Uh oh" Kalyn and Gracie said.

"No, wait, you heard I moved. How?" She asked.

"Erm, Care to fill this in Kalyn?"

"NO! You do it!"

"Okay, well, erm, we sorta kinda, Hackedintothefbiscomputerandfoundwheretheyputyou." Gracie said all together.

"What?"

"We Hacked into the FBI's computer and found where they put you." Gracie said.

"Who else knows?" Aimee asked nervously, If two 18 year olds could hack into a computer, who knows what A terrorist could do.

"No-one, not even mom and dad, we just said we were going on holidays with a few friends." Kalyn said.

"So, you know then?" Aimee said a little tear coming down her face.

" Yeah" The two girls said.

"Okay..."

She was cut off by two girls running over and leaping on her.

"Oh girls, I missed you so much."

"So did we Auntie Kate..."
The good 'ol Irish Charm by IrishGirl
Author's Notes:
Arriving at their destination, the team meet up with Commander Dennis Perry, and get a few surprises along the way!
CHAPTER 8.

From Last Chapter... "Who else knows?" Aimee asked nervously, if two 18 year olds could hack into a computer, who knows what a terrorist could do.

"No-one, not even mom and dad, we just said we were going on holidays with a few friends." Kalyn said.

"So, you know then?" Aimee said a little tear coming down her face.

" Yeah" The two girls said.

"Okay..."

She was cut off by two girls running over and leaping on her.

"Oh girls, I missed you so much."

"So did we Auntie Kate..."



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Up in the air, Above The Atlantic Ocean

They were all only waking up now, and Tony sat nervously in the chair. It had been a long 14 hours. One he never wanted to go through again. He was looking out the window, and he could just about make out the shape of the country.

"Ha" He laughed.

"What?" Gibbs sighed.

"It looks like a koala bear!"

"It does not DiNozzo." McGee said

"Holy crap, it does!" Exclaimed Gibbs.

"See!" Tony said sticking his tongue out at McGee.

"Well, good morning, sleepy NCIS agents, We will be arriving shortly, so please sit back in your seats, and put your seatbelts back on, And thank you for flying with Aer Lingus, we hope you enjoyed your flight. Also, Agent Gibbs. We have your coffee waiting here, the air hostess will bring it out now."

Came the voice of the pilot from the intercom.

Gibbs found himself smiling.

' How did they know about my coffee?'

His agents were thinking something different.

' Thank God they have his coffee!'

Once landed, Tony and Abby were the first to spring to action. They grabbed their bags, ran to the door, said their thanks to the air hostess and Pilots, and ran as fast as they could to the car, supplied to them by the Defence Forces.

"Come on Gibbs! I want to gooooooooo!" Yelled an Impatient Abby.

"Yeah come on Gibbs! Jesus! Hurry it up there... Boss" Tony said, after Gibbs gave him the best death stare he had ever seen.

Luckily, Tony was saved by an officer coming up to Gibbs and the team.

"Hello, I'm Commander Dennis Perry, Welcome To Casement Aerodrome." He said, extending his hand to Gibbs, "I assume you are Special Agent Gibbs?"

"Yes, I am. Thank you for letting us stop here. We appreciate it." Gibbs said, shaking the mans hand.

"Not a problem at all, we are happy to help you in any way."

"Thank you."

" Hi, I'm Doctor Donald Mallard," Ducky said extending his hand, "Or most people call me Ducky"

"Ok, Well nice to meet you Ducky"

"I'm Agent Tim McGee" Tim said, shaking Dennis's Hand.

"Hello, Who are they?" Dennis said, looking towards Tony and Abby, who were standing at the car.

"That's Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo, and Abigail Schiuto" Said Gibbs.

"Ok, well, lets get you guys going." Dennis said, while getting their bags and bringing them to the car.

"Ok, so we do believe that the person we are looking for is somewhere here. We just need your help with directions and Laws and all that." Gibbs said, getting into the car, with Tony, Ducky, Abby, McGee, and Commander Perry.

"Not a problem Gibbs, we already have one of our agents ready and waiting."

"Ok, great, so where are we going?"

"Well, I thought it would be best for you guys to go to your hotel, as it is 19.30 and everyone is off Duty."

"Ouch! Time difference is a bitch!" Came a reply from Abby. "It's lie 8 in the morning to us!"

"Ha! Yeah, well get used to it!" Commander Perry said smiling.

"Ok, so you will be staying at the St.Ives Hotel in The centre of Dublin. If you want, I can bring you all around the City?"

"YAY! Oh Gibbs can we? PLEASE! " Abby squealed. "I always wanted to see Dublin City!"

"Yeah, sure Abbs, thank you Commander, that would be great."

"Not a problem at all, and you can call me Dennis." He said.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


St. Ives Hotel, Room 720.

Tony flopped down on the bed and closed his eyes, it was only about 1 in the morning, Irish time, but he was still really tired. They had Gone EVERYWHERE!

They went to about 7 different pubs, a restaurant, Visited the famous O' Connell Street, which Abby just had to go to! They visited the GPO, and got the whole story of the 1916 Easter rising. Gibbs and Ducky found it absolutely fascinating, and Abby and McGee where looking at the bullet holes in it!

Whoever said Ireland was a quiet little country, obviously never visited Dublin city! Cars everywhere, It took them a half an hour to get to the hotel, which was only a 5 minute walk!

But they were in the hotel now. And after deciding who shared what, they were in their rooms. Gibbs and Ducky shared a room. So did Abby and McGee. And Tony got the room to himself.

' Thinking of Abby and McGee' Tony thought.

It had certainly been an eventful night for them!

When they were at a small local pub, McGee took Abby out onto the dance floor, and a very beautiful Irish Song came on.

' Have to download that song' DiNozzo thought.

Anyway! So it was just about to end when McGee whispered something Into Abby's ear. She gasped, and he got down on one knee.

Of course Tony being Tony yelled,
"God damn it Probie! Dance with the woman! It's not a time to tie your shoes!"

Abby sent him the best Gibbs stare ever, and well Gibbs, well, Gibbs smacked him!

Well, anyway, McGee got onto one knee and pulled out this ring. Abby cried, McGee cried, Ducky was speechless, and Gibbs looked so proud.

Next thing anyone knew, Abby squealed something that sounded like a "YES! " And McGee grabbed her and kissed her.

Everyone clapped, and then the bartender said those magical words, all Irish people want to hear.

"Drinks are free all night!"

Tony found himself smiling at the couple. He wanted that.

"Argh! Gotta get some sleep!" Tony said, while turning off the light and getting into the bed.

He could hear noises from the next room.

' Ha all girls' He thought

The only thing he could hear was giggles and laughs.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next Morning Conference room A, St Ives Hotel


Gibbs & Ducky were the first to get there, along with Commander Perry. They were seated across from one and other, and were drinking their coffee.

Just as Gibbs was about to call DiNozzo and McGee, They walked into the conference room.

McGee was the first to speak,

"Sorry Boss. We were waiting on Tony!" McGee said

"It's not my problem! Bloody giggling girls next room to me kept me awake all night! They never sleep!" He said, trying to defend himself.

"Sure Tony! I'm sure you were up all night with some girl!" McGee Taunted

Tony didn't reply, he just stood there, and looked at Tim. He then sat down and started reading over files on the case.

Abby was the one to react, and elbowed her new Fiancée in the ribs.

Before anymore could be said, There was a knock on the door. It was an ensign; He looked not more than 20.

"Erm, sorry, but Commander, there is a Commander Aimee Mockler here to see you."

"Send her in then Ensign Hayes." Dennis replied.

"Well, she wishes to see you out here, before she goes on in, sir."

"Excuse me!" He said to the NCIS team.

Gibbs just nodded.

Just after Commander Perry left the Conference room, 2 teenagers came into the room, looking rather nervous.

"Who are you?" Gibbs asked suspiciously

"Em, Gracie and Kalyn Reynolds, Sir." Gracie replied.

"Ok."

"We are here with Commander Mockler, sir." Said Kalyn.

"Ok." Gibbs once again replied. "I am special agent Gibbs," He said.

The 2 girls took a seat at the Hugh table and looked around them.

They noticed a couple at the end of the table, deep in conversation, A man, who looked like a doctor, reading a scientific Journal, Obviously the boss at the head of the table, and a very handsome man in the middle.

Gracie and Kalyn looked at each other and smiled.

Tony looked up, and saw the two girls looking at them.
"Hi, I'm Special Agent DiNozzo, Call me Tony." He said, smiling at the girls, and extending his hand out.

"Gracie."
"Kalyn"
The 2 girls answered at once. They shaked his hand, and drew them back rathar Quickly

Tony laughed and nodded, then looked back at the case file.

Gibbs looked up,
' The DiNozzo charm works on even teenagers' Gibbs thought smiling.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside Conference room A

"Commander Mockler, will you please tell me what two young teenagers are doing here?" Commander Perry said.

"Sir, They just showed up last night. They will be here at the meeting, and then I'm letting them go shopping for the day, so They will not be a problem for the case. I swear." Aimee said.

"Ok, fine. Come on, we better start."

"Aye Sir."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inside Conference room A.


"So how old are you both?" Abby asked the two Girls.

"18!" They both said.

The team could only laugh. They had only met the girls, and they could tell they were close, They always finished eachothers sentences!

"Girls!" Tony laughed.

"What about them?" Gracie said.

" ... "

Before Tony could try save himself, Commander Perry, and Mockler came into the room.

"Gibbs!"

"Kate!"

The teams head's all sprung up to reveal for certain, That Special Agent Caitlin Todd was indeed standing before them.

TBC!

----------------------------------------------------------------
Tell me what ya thought!!!
End Notes:
Yes, it has been awhile! No! I am not dead! loL! This chaper is dedicated to my friend K!!
Love ya's and plz review! lol!
The good 'ol Irish Charm by IrishGirl
Author's Notes:
Arriving at their destination, the team meet up with Commander Dennis Perry, and get a few surprises along the way!
CHAPTER 8.

From Last Chapter... "Who else knows?" Aimee asked nervously, if two 18 year olds could hack into a computer, who knows what a terrorist could do.

"No-one, not even mom and dad, we just said we were going on holidays with a few friends." Kalyn said.

"So, you know then?" Aimee said a little tear coming down her face.

" Yeah" The two girls said.

"Okay..."

She was cut off by two girls running over and leaping on her.

"Oh girls, I missed you so much."

"So did we Auntie Kate..."



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Up in the air, Above The Atlantic Ocean

They were all only waking up now, and Tony sat nervously in the chair. It had been a long 14 hours. One he never wanted to go through again. He was looking out the window, and he could just about make out the shape of the country.

"Ha" He laughed.

"What?" Gibbs sighed.

"It looks like a koala bear!"

"It does not DiNozzo." McGee said

"Holy crap, it does!" Exclaimed Gibbs.

"See!" Tony said sticking his tongue out at McGee.

"Well, good morning, sleepy NCIS agents, We will be arriving shortly, so please sit back in your seats, and put your seatbelts back on, And thank you for flying with Aer Lingus, we hope you enjoyed your flight. Also, Agent Gibbs. We have your coffee waiting here, the air hostess will bring it out now."

Came the voice of the pilot from the intercom.

Gibbs found himself smiling.

' How did they know about my coffee?'

His agents were thinking something different.

' Thank God they have his coffee!'

Once landed, Tony and Abby were the first to spring to action. They grabbed their bags, ran to the door, said their thanks to the air hostess and Pilots, and ran as fast as they could to the car, supplied to them by the Defence Forces.

"Come on Gibbs! I want to gooooooooo!" Yelled an Impatient Abby.

"Yeah come on Gibbs! Jesus! Hurry it up there... Boss" Tony said, after Gibbs gave him the best death stare he had ever seen.

Luckily, Tony was saved by an officer coming up to Gibbs and the team.

"Hello, I'm Commander Dennis Perry, Welcome To Casement Aerodrome." He said, extending his hand to Gibbs, "I assume you are Special Agent Gibbs?"

"Yes, I am. Thank you for letting us stop here. We appreciate it." Gibbs said, shaking the mans hand.

"Not a problem at all, we are happy to help you in any way."

"Thank you."

" Hi, I'm Doctor Donald Mallard," Ducky said extending his hand, "Or most people call me Ducky"

"Ok, Well nice to meet you Ducky"

"I'm Agent Tim McGee" Tim said, shaking Dennis's Hand.

"Hello, Who are they?" Dennis said, looking towards Tony and Abby, who were standing at the car.

"That's Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo, and Abigail Schiuto" Said Gibbs.

"Ok, well, lets get you guys going." Dennis said, while getting their bags and bringing them to the car.

"Ok, so we do believe that the person we are looking for is somewhere here. We just need your help with directions and Laws and all that." Gibbs said, getting into the car, with Tony, Ducky, Abby, McGee, and Commander Perry.

"Not a problem Gibbs, we already have one of our agents ready and waiting."

"Ok, great, so where are we going?"

"Well, I thought it would be best for you guys to go to your hotel, as it is 19.30 and everyone is off Duty."

"Ouch! Time difference is a bitch!" Came a reply from Abby. "It's lie 8 in the morning to us!"

"Ha! Yeah, well get used to it!" Commander Perry said smiling.

"Ok, so you will be staying at the St.Ives Hotel in The centre of Dublin. If you want, I can bring you all around the City?"

"YAY! Oh Gibbs can we? PLEASE! " Abby squealed. "I always wanted to see Dublin City!"

"Yeah, sure Abbs, thank you Commander, that would be great."

"Not a problem at all, and you can call me Dennis." He said.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


St. Ives Hotel, Room 720.

Tony flopped down on the bed and closed his eyes, it was only about 1 in the morning, Irish time, but he was still really tired. They had Gone EVERYWHERE!

They went to about 7 different pubs, a restaurant, Visited the famous O' Connell Street, which Abby just had to go to! They visited the GPO, and got the whole story of the 1916 Easter rising. Gibbs and Ducky found it absolutely fascinating, and Abby and McGee where looking at the bullet holes in it!

Whoever said Ireland was a quiet little country, obviously never visited Dublin city! Cars everywhere, It took them a half an hour to get to the hotel, which was only a 5 minute walk!

But they were in the hotel now. And after deciding who shared what, they were in their rooms. Gibbs and Ducky shared a room. So did Abby and McGee. And Tony got the room to himself.

' Thinking of Abby and McGee' Tony thought.

It had certainly been an eventful night for them!

When they were at a small local pub, McGee took Abby out onto the dance floor, and a very beautiful Irish Song came on.

' Have to download that song' DiNozzo thought.

Anyway! So it was just about to end when McGee whispered something Into Abby's ear. She gasped, and he got down on one knee.

Of course Tony being Tony yelled,
"God damn it Probie! Dance with the woman! It's not a time to tie your shoes!"

Abby sent him the best Gibbs stare ever, and well Gibbs, well, Gibbs smacked him!

Well, anyway, McGee got onto one knee and pulled out this ring. Abby cried, McGee cried, Ducky was speechless, and Gibbs looked so proud.

Next thing anyone knew, Abby squealed something that sounded like a "YES! " And McGee grabbed her and kissed her.

Everyone clapped, and then the bartender said those magical words, all Irish people want to hear.

"Drinks are free all night!"

Tony found himself smiling at the couple. He wanted that.

"Argh! Gotta get some sleep!" Tony said, while turning off the light and getting into the bed.

He could hear noises from the next room.

' Ha all girls' He thought

The only thing he could hear was giggles and laughs.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next Morning Conference room A, St Ives Hotel


Gibbs & Ducky were the first to get there, along with Commander Perry. They were seated across from one and other, and were drinking their coffee.

Just as Gibbs was about to call DiNozzo and McGee, They walked into the conference room.

McGee was the first to speak,

"Sorry Boss. We were waiting on Tony!" McGee said

"It's not my problem! Bloody giggling girls next room to me kept me awake all night! They never sleep!" He said, trying to defend himself.

"Sure Tony! I'm sure you were up all night with some girl!" McGee Taunted

Tony didn't reply, he just stood there, and looked at Tim. He then sat down and started reading over files on the case.

Abby was the one to react, and elbowed her new Fiancée in the ribs.

Before anymore could be said, There was a knock on the door. It was an ensign; He looked not more than 20.

"Erm, sorry, but Commander, there is a Commander Aimee Mockler here to see you."

"Send her in then Ensign Hayes." Dennis replied.

"Well, she wishes to see you out here, before she goes on in, sir."

"Excuse me!" He said to the NCIS team.

Gibbs just nodded.

Just after Commander Perry left the Conference room, 2 teenagers came into the room, looking rather nervous.

"Who are you?" Gibbs asked suspiciously

"Em, Gracie and Kalyn Reynolds, Sir." Gracie replied.

"Ok."

"We are here with Commander Mockler, sir." Said Kalyn.

"Ok." Gibbs once again replied. "I am special agent Gibbs," He said.

The 2 girls took a seat at the Hugh table and looked around them.

They noticed a couple at the end of the table, deep in conversation, A man, who looked like a doctor, reading a scientific Journal, Obviously the boss at the head of the table, and a very handsome man in the middle.

Gracie and Kalyn looked at each other and smiled.

Tony looked up, and saw the two girls looking at them.
"Hi, I'm Special Agent DiNozzo, Call me Tony." He said, smiling at the girls, and extending his hand out.

"Gracie."
"Kalyn"
The 2 girls answered at once. They shaked his hand, and drew them back rathar Quickly

Tony laughed and nodded, then looked back at the case file.

Gibbs looked up,
' The DiNozzo charm works on even teenagers' Gibbs thought smiling.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside Conference room A

"Commander Mockler, will you please tell me what two young teenagers are doing here?" Commander Perry said.

"Sir, They just showed up last night. They will be here at the meeting, and then I'm letting them go shopping for the day, so They will not be a problem for the case. I swear." Aimee said.

"Ok, fine. Come on, we better start."

"Aye Sir."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inside Conference room A.


"So how old are you both?" Abby asked the two Girls.

"18!" They both said.

The team could only laugh. They had only met the girls, and they could tell they were close, They always finished eachothers sentences!

"Girls!" Tony laughed.

"What about them?" Gracie said.

" ... "

Before Tony could try save himself, Commander Perry, and Mockler came into the room.

"Gibbs!"

"Kate!"

The teams head's all sprung up to reveal for certain, That Special Agent Caitlin Todd was indeed standing before them.

TBC!

----------------------------------------------------------------
Tell me what ya thought!!!
End Notes:
Yes, it has been awhile! No! I am not dead! loL! This chaper is dedicated to my friend K!!
Love ya's and plz review! lol!
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5797