Witness Protection Detail Over by IrishGirl
Summary: What would happen if one of NCIS enemys came bback to settly an old score??
Categories: Gen, DiNozzo/Kate Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Ari Haswari, Donald Mallard, Jimmy Palmer, Kate Todd, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Timothy McGee
Genre: Action
Pairing: DiNozzo/Kate, Abby/McGee
Warnings: Death story
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 275 Read: 2029 Published: 08/09/2006 Updated: 08/09/2006
Story Notes:
Ok first attempt! I know its short, but its the first chapter! The next ones will be longer!!

1. Witness Protection Detail Over by IrishGirl

Witness Protection Detail Over by IrishGirl
Author's Notes:
What would happen if one of NCIS enemys came bback to settly an old score??
Gibbs, Tony and McGee walked into the bullpen after one of the worst cases of any of their careers. For the past 3 weeks they had been investigating the death of an agent, none other than Special Agent Caitlin Todd.


They had gotten so close to that bastard Ari, when they got the news that he had gotten Diplomatic Immunity, He was free after what he did to Kate, and the team. Everyone was upset, Tony more-so than the rest, he felt it was his fault and well let's face it, he loved her.


They all sat at their desks, not one of them daring to glance at Kates desk, because it still was Kates desk. Just as Gibbs was about to go get some coffee his phone rang…
"Yeah Gibbs…. Ok sure, where…WHAT!…Yes.I.I know, Ok yes we will be right there"
Gibbs slammed the phone down and was about to say something when McGee saw how angry he was he said,

" Boss I'll go get Ducky, Where do I tell him to meet us"

"Huh? Yeah Tim go tell him to meet us at the Norfolk Warehouses" Gibbs said.

Tony and McGee were both shocked, not only had Gibbs called him by his first name, but those warehouses, they brought back memories.


"I need Coffee" Gibbs finished.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok I know don't kill me!! Its really short! Like I said the next few are gonna be longer! I have 4 more at least to put up! So bear with me!!
Til next time!!

IrishJAG! x x x
End Notes:
Ok first attempt! I know its short, but its the first chapter! The next ones will be longer!!
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5798