In San Francisco by Gym Class Hero
Summary: Tony could sleep through a war.
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: None
Genre: Romance
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 482 Read: 5375 Published: 09/16/2006 Updated: 09/16/2006
Story Notes:
For ncis_flashfic on LJ, just a short fic for Tibbs fans :P

1. In San Francisco by Gym Class Hero

In San Francisco by Gym Class Hero
Author's Notes:
Tony could sleep through a war.
It was a hard night for everyone at the NCIS. At headquarters Abby had fallen asleep by her computer. McGee was by his desk, fighting to stay awake. He'd been stuck with desk duty again and couldn't believe Ziva, Tony and Gibbs got to travel to San Francisco for the latest mission.

Tony, on the other hand, couldn't believe McGee got to stay at home. Gibbs had made it clear that if DiNozzo even went near a strip club or disco he'd be fired before his foot hit the dancefloor, so he was forced to trail around after Ziva all day, interviewing suspects. His feet were killing him and they had gotten nowhere. The two met up with their boss and prepared to drive back to HQ.

"Ziva, drive please." Gibbs ordered, climbing into the car with a stack of paperwork. Looks like he didn't have the best of days either. Ziva grinned, trying to hide her pleasure from the boys. She loved to drive, unfortunately Tony and others had pointed out on numerous occasions that she drove "recklessly".
"Gibbs must be tired," She said inwardly, buckling her seatbelt.

***

Tony was snoring. They had a few hours left of this trip and if he snored for a few *minutes* longer Gibbs would have to strangle him. He did look cute when sleeping, though. A little.
"What am I thinking?" he muttered, rubbing his face. "Must just be tired."
The car swerved violently, followed by Ziva cursing loudly in israeli at the car that had suddenly took over them, which replied by honking back almost just as obnoxiously.

Gibbs felt a body slide over and hit his. Agent DiNozzo now rested against Gibbs's shoulder and grabbed his upper arm unconsciously. Tony remained asleep. Jethro rolled his eyes.
"This guy could probably sleep through a war." He thought, gentley pushing DiNozzo's body away from his. His attempt was in vain, as the sleeping agent wouldn't move.
His boss felt Tony's hand move downwards, and it was now softly clasping his thigh. Jethro shifted, not because he was worried Ziva would see or uncomfortable because of their position, but because he quite enjoyed the man's touch. He couldn't believe it.
Three ex-wives, maybe all Gibbs wanted was a husband.

Now it was Jethro's hand's turn for touching. The palm fell on DiNozzo's hair and he carefully caressed the back of his head. He could feel the grip on his leg become tighter and couldn't help but grin.
He could smell Tony's familiar scent, he'd always liked it. Gibbs moved closer, tightening the gap between the two men and rested his head on Tony's, being careful so as not to wake him.
"You're beautiful." He whispered so quietly that nobody near would hear.

Underneath the older man Tony's eyes flickered open, and he smiled.
End Notes:
For ncis_flashfic on LJ, just a short fic for Tibbs fans :P
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5871