Here In Your Arms by Abbys_My_Hme_Girl
Summary: What happens when McGee gets offered a job in Washington state? Will McGee say "Yes" and if he does, what will Abby do?
Categories: Abby/McGee Characters: None
Genre: Romance
Pairing: Abby/McGee
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 486 Read: 2013 Published: 09/22/2006 Updated: 09/22/2006

1. Here In Your Arms by Abbys_My_Hme_Girl

Here In Your Arms by Abbys_My_Hme_Girl
Author's Notes:
What happens when McGee gets offered a job in Washington state? Will McGee say "Yes" and if he does, what will Abby do?
McGee stood in the elevator waiting for it to reach the first floor. "God," McGee thought to himself, "She'll probably hate me after this." The elevator doors opened. McGee took a deep breath and stepped out.

McGee wallked down the hall and down a short flight of stairs. There he saw what he had been dreding for the past ten minutes- the door to Abby's lab. He opened the door and walked down a short flight of steps. "Abby?" he called. "In here McGee!" Abby called. McGee looked in the direction that he herd her voice and then noticed that the room just beyond we black, with the exception of a small black light.

McGee walked tword the sliding doors. He wished that they wouldn't open. He passed the mostion senser and sure enough the doors slid open. McGee walked over next to Abby. "Hey um, Abs?" McGee asked. "God she looks pretty like that," McGee thought to himself. "Hmmm?" Abby replied simply. "Could you stop for a second?" McGee asked, "I really need to tell you something." Abby turned off the black light and the room was shrouded in darkness. Expertly, Abby walked over the light swich and turned it on.

McGee blinked in the sudden brightness. "Ok," Abby said walking back, "You have my full attention." "Um well," McGee started, unsure of how to begin. "I'm going to Washington," McGee blurtted out quickly. "Ok," Abby said looking at him strangly, "Sorry McGee but if you haven't noticed you're already in Washington?" Abby said putting a hand on his sholder. "No Abby," McGee said taking her hand off, "Washington STATE."

Abby felt like she had just been trampled by a hurd of wild elephants. "On like vacation right?" she asked hopfully. "No," MeGee said walking around the island that Abby was working at, but never losing eye contact, "I've been offered a job there as the head feild agant." Abby just satered. "She's gonna kill me," McGee thought.

Suddenly, Abby did the last thing that McGee had expected... she smiled. "That's g-great M-McGee!," Abby stammered. Trying to hold it together. "Really?" McGee asked, looking a little more hopeful. "Of coarse not you jackass!" Abby thought, "Yeah," Abby replied, "Now if you'll excuse me," Abby siad walking back over to the light switch, "I must get back to work. You know haw Gibbs gets." Abby then turned off the lights and as if she could see in the dark, moved back to her black light.

"Well, if that's the way you really feel about it then," McGee said, walking twards the door. "OF COARSE THAT'S HOW I REALLY FEEL!" Abby said a little louder than she had intened. McGee did not look at her. He got the message. "My flight leaves at 7:00 tomarrow morrning," McGee said, "Good Bye Abby." And with that he left.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5885