Relief by Wadjet
Summary: Sometimes it's good to let go.
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: None
Genre: Established relationship
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: BDSM
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2966 Read: 8283 Published: 09/24/2006 Updated: 09/24/2006
Story Notes:
First time. Mine, not theirs *g* Unbeta'd because I have no patience, and it's all crimsonquill's fault. Oh, and webbgirl. If it wasn't for them and the pretties...

1. Relief by Wadjet

Relief by Wadjet
Author's Notes:
Sometimes it's good to let go.
Gibbs had been more of a bastard than usual, and there had been a constant tension in his face for the past four days that just wouldn't quit. DiNozzo had been discreetly keeping an eye on his lover, watching it build, and knew that Gibbs was on the edge.

The email was short and to the point, but Gibbs allowed himself a small smile of relief as he read it, and let out a barely audible sigh.

‘Beer and pizza.'

He looked over the top of the screen at DiNozzo and nodded. The next couple of hours were spent clock watching, Gibbs becoming more and more impatient as time went on. He was habitually the last to leave the office, so after he'd shooed McGee and Ziva away, he looked over at Tony, a wordless question in his eyes. DiNozzo rose, and picked up his jacket. Walking past Gibbs' desk without looking at him, DiNozzo said quietly, "Gibbs, you're with me."

Gibbs rose and followed him without a word. No words were exchanged in the elevator either, nor as they walked through the parking garage to their vehicles. Gibbs just followed DiNozzo with a knot of excitement growing in his infamous gut. He got into his car and let out a long held breath, resting his head on the steering wheel. He jumped as Tony knocked on the driver's window. Gibbs slid it down a little way, so that DiNozzo could talk to him.

"You okay?"

Gibbs smiled and nodded, winding up the window again and starting the engine. He didn't screech off down the street as was his normal habit; he knew that if he arrived at DiNozzo's place first, he'd pay for it, so he took his time – as frustrating as it was – because he knew it'd be worth it.

By the time he got there, his cock and balls were aching in anticipation, and walking up the path wasn't easy. He knocked softly on the door, and even though Tony looked exactly as he'd expected, he couldn't help but take a sharp breath at the sight. The man was clothed completely in black. Tight black jeans, boots and turtleneck. Jethro never ceased to be taken by the beauty of his lover and wondered constantly what in the world a man like Tony DiNozzo could possibly see in a broken down old fossil like him. He thanked God for it daily, whatever it was.

"You ready, Jethro?"

Gibbs nodded and walked past Tony, straight into the bedroom.

Tony closed and locked the front door, then followed him in. Gibbs stood next to the bed, just waiting, his fists clenching and unclenching. Tony had to admit to loving Gibbs like this. Right at the beginning, when Tony could see all the tension, all the anger, all the frustration pent up in his lover; knots of it punctuating every fibre. He loved the anticipation he could see in Gibbs' eyes too, but the very best part was knowing what was to come, and knowing he was the only one who could make it better.

"Strip. Slowly." DiNozzo's voice was low and soft, but nonetheless held a tone of command that made Gibbs shudder. He silently complied, taking off his sweater, toeing off his shoes and socks, peeling off every outer layer, and with it, every internal layer, all his walls coming down brick by brick until at the end, he wasn't only physically naked. Tony closed the gap between them, and ran his hands over Gibbs chest, feeling it heave beneath them. His fingers traced the outline of his lover's still well defined muscles, over every small scar. Gibbs body could tell a thousand stories of pain and danger, and part of DiNozzo wanted to kiss each mark, to let Gibbs know that he'd always be there, on his six, prepared to take a bullet for him – or worse - but that wasn't what the older man needed. Not tonight.

As Tony's hands roamed, the trembling began to settle and Tony fetched the restraints.

"How do you want me, Boss?" Gibbs asked, tremulously.

"Quiet. That's how I want you. I'll tell you what you need to do, Jethro. You know better than that how this works. You just earned yourself an extra ten minutes. Keep that up, and I'll send you home with blue balls."

Gibbs hung his head and groaned as a tremor ripped through his weeping cock

"Face down on the bed."

Gibbs complied, beads of sweat popping up on his back as he waited for DiNozzo to tie him. The restraints were soft leather, with felt on the inside. No matter how long he was tied up for, they never so much as made a mark. Tony was always careful with him and since DiNozzo couldn't see, Gibbs allowed a small smile to creep across his face. As Tony fastened the bands, he placed a kiss on the inside of Gibbs' wrists, then ankles, acknowledging his possession, and as Gibbs felt each one being tightened, and he pulled against it, the tension in his body began, oh, so slowly, to release. His head rested on the mattress, and he waited.

Tony left the room, and grabbed himself a beer from the refrigerator. He needed the break, and Gibbs needed the time to get himself fully into the zone. These times didn't happen often, and they'd stumbled upon it by accident, but every now and then Gibbs needed this. He needed to give up his control to someone he trusted beyond reason. Tony always felt honoured to be Gibbs' lover, despite the older man's misgivings, but this… this was above and beyond. Although he'd thought about it, DiNozzo had never really considered himself a Dom, and never had been to anyone else. However, he loved Gibbs to distraction and would have done anything for him.

He was certainly aroused by the sense of possession it gave him. It helped in the times when DiNozzo lost confidence, or wondered if he was up to the task. That applied equally to work *and* his relationship with Gibbs. Then Gibbs had said something to him the first time they'd had one of these sessions. "Love me, worship me, and I will be your slave."

It had been that way ever since.

Gibbs wanted to squirm against the mattress, just to get some kind of friction on his painful erection, but he knew if he did that, he'd be likely to blow his stack and the Boss wouldn't take to that at all well; so he waited, and waited some more, until at last he heard DiNozzo's soft footsteps entering the room again. Tony took a deep breath. The sight of this man, one of the most experienced and talented field agents he'd ever met, one of the strongest and most intelligent people he'd ever known, tied to his bed, spread eagled and wanton, unequivocally his for the taking… it never failed to make his cock twitch. He adjusted himself and walked to the bed.

Gibbs stiffened and let out an involuntary groan as Tony slapped his ass, hard. DiNozzo knelt at the side of the bed and looked into Gibbs' eyes.

"I don't want a sound to come out of your mouth until I say so. Got that?"

Gibbs nodded, his eyes wide.

"You don't come until I let you either." DiNozzo stroked his lover's face, feeling the scratchy stubble beneath his fingers. "So beautiful. And so mine."

Gibbs closed his eyes, a small tear escaping from the corner of one of them and tracking slowly down the side of his nose as he nodded again, nuzzling into DiNozzo's hand. Tony had to swallow down the lump in his throat.

He stood up and began to undress as Gibbs watched. Most of the time, Gibbs would be unable to stop himself from ripping the guy's clothes off and to have to lay there, straining against the bonds, unable to touch him, was exquisite torture. Tony knew this only too well, and as a result took his sweet time. DiNozzo's muscles rippled as he pulled off the sweater, stroking his hairy chest and shuddering as his thumb ghosted across an already erect nipple.

"You want some of this, don't you, Jethro? Hmm? I know how much you love to play, and it must be driving you fucking insane being tied up like that, but you're just going to have to watch."

Gibbs bit back a groan as Tony removed the rest of his clothes, deliberately turning around as he took off his pants and bending to give Gibbs an excellent view of the tight little ass he adored. DiNozzo chuckled quietly, acknowledging Gibbs' response and feeling the palpable frustration emanating from his lover. He walked over to the bed again, his cock up and ruddy, bobbing tantalisingly in front of Gibbs' face.

"You've been such a good boy; I'm going to let you suck it."

Gibbs stuck out his tongue, lapping up the leaking pre-come like a man dying of thirst. Tony leaned into him, rocking his hips, fucking Gibbs' mouth with short strokes.

"That's right. Oooh yeah, that's right, Jethro."

Tony's fingers carded through Gibbs' grey hair, stroking gently. This was, after all, about psychological, not physical domination. In a fair fight, DiNozzo knew that the Boss would take him nine times out of ten.

Tony abruptly pulled away, leaving Gibbs' mouth open in silent protest.

"Maybe later," DiNozzo smiled, an evil glint in his green eyes. "Right now, I'm going to take possession of your ass, which is, after all, mine."

He knelt down between Gibbs' outspread thighs and stroked the older man's buttocks.

"You have such a great ass. I've always loved this ass. I love the look of it, I love the feel of it, the taste of it, and best of all, I love being inside it."

Tony heard what sounded like a whimper and stretched himself across Gibbs' back to whisper in his ear.

"You like that idea?"

Gibbs nodded frantically.

"You can speak."

"Christ, yeah." The words came out as a strangled gasp.

"Tell me. Tell me *exactly* what you want."

"I want you to fuck me," Gibbs rasped. "I want to feel you come in my ass. I want you to do whatever you want with me. Just show me I'm yours, Boss. Please…"

His compliance took Tony's breath away and it took a few seconds for him to regain his composure and begin working down Gibbs' back with his wet tongue. Gibbs squirmed beneath him, pulling on the bonds in desperation, needing to touch. Tony's tongue swirled around in a circle in the small of Gibbs' back and Gibbs raised his ass, needing contact there. Tony gave him what he wanted, spreading his ass cheeks and laving up from the base of Gibbs' balls, along the perineum and across his twitching hole.

Gibbs gasped and bucked as Tony rimmed him; using all the knowledge and experience he had to drive him out of his mind. After what seemed like a lifetime and when Gibbs was almost a pool of Jell-O beneath him, Tony unfastened the restraints and turned him over. It was quite a sight. Gibbs' hair was plastered against his head, beads of sweat coated his forehead and his chest hair was damp. His skin was red and flushed, and his breath came in short gasps.

"Jesus Christ…" Tony murmured, taking Gibbs' legs and wrapping them around his waist. He decided enough was enough and positioned himself at Gibbs' entrance.

"You ready for me, Jethro?"

Gibbs nodded again, his hands holding Tony's shoulders in a death grip.

DiNozzo slid inside him balls deep and Gibbs' hands tightened even more, causing Tony pain. There'd be marks there in the morning, but DiNozzo could care less. He began to fuck, shallow strokes at first, then deeper, his balls slapping against Gibbs' ass cheeks. Gibbs reached for his cock, but Tony was too quick for him, stopped his fucking and grabbed Gibbs' wrist, pinning it above his head.

"Do I have to tie you down again?" DiNozzo growled menacingly.

"No, Boss. It won't happen again," Gibbs whispered meekly.

"I know."

DiNozzo withdrew from his body and left the room, leaving him bereft. Gibbs slammed his fist down on the bed and grunted. "Shit!"

Tony leaned heavily on the closed bedroom door, knowing exactly what he'd just done and knowing equally that it was necessary. He'd been close to coming himself and massaged his aching balls. If Gibbs only knew how hard it was to leave him.

DiNozzo went back into the kitchen and popped another beer. He knew full well that Gibbs wouldn't attempt to touch himself while he was away. Gibbs was no doubt reliving the last time he'd tried to hurry the pace, when DiNozzo had sent him away without coming at all. Tony took pity on him, finally, two days later, stroking him to completion in the parking garage, in his own car, in his pants.

DiNozzo had been treated like a prince for the rest of the night, and had the extreme pleasure of seeing his lover happier than he'd been for a very long time. Tony had no intention of making him suffer like that tonight, though. He knew the cause of the build up, and knew that for Gibbs to function at the top of his game and crack this case, they needed to release it. DiNozzo lazily finished the bottle and wandered back to the bedroom.

When he opened the door, Gibbs was laying back with his arm over his eyes, his cock now slightly flaccid. Tony would have to remedy that, and soon.

"Are we *absolutely* crystal about who's in charge here, now?"

"Yes, Boss."

"Pop quiz. Who owns you?"

"You do, Boss."

"Who owns your ass?"

"You do, Boss."

"Who owns your dick?"

"You do, Boss."

"And when can you touch either of those things?"

"When you tell me I can, Boss."

"That's better." Tony leaned in and kissed him, softly. "Looks like we've lost a little ground here, eh Jethro?"

Gibbs nodded. "A little." Although his cock was beginning to stir again after DiNozzo's kiss.

"I'd better do something about that," Tony grinned, taking Gibbs' cock deep into his mouth. Gibbs hissed and grabbed at Tony's hair. It was a slight infraction, but Tony felt that Gibbs had been punished enough. It was time to let him come, to let go of all the tension, and to make love to him again.

Tony had decided to bring Gibbs off with his mouth, and then spend a leisurely half hour in his ass before coming himself. With Gibbs, DiNozzo seemed to have infinite control, and showed it off on a regular basis. He knew what Gibbs needed, and while he enjoyed giving it to his lover, DiNozzo was, at the end of the day, a romantic. He liked making long, slow love with Gibbs, no matter who was inside whom.

He continued to use all his skill, sliding his tongue up the sensitive underside, following the vein, nipping the head, and flicking the frenum until Gibbs was murmuring at him in Russian; a sure sign that he was more than ready to come. Tony eased Gibbs' legs further apart and took a short break while he lubed up his fingers. Gibbs didn't dare protest, but sighed gratefully when Tony's fingers edged their way into his ass, and he felt the hot wetness of Tony's mouth around his cock again. Gibbs stroked his lover's head gently, writhing and whispering what Tony was sure must be endearments, given the tone of his voice, but not understanding a word.

Gibbs hands tightened in DiNozzo's hair and he yelled, then froze, his cock pumping come inside Tony's mouth. Tony sucked him softly, sliding his fingers in and out until the tremors subsided. He withdrew the fingers, gave Gibbs a soft kiss, and eased his cock inside his lover's willing body. DiNozzo hung his head, relishing every hot, slick, tight inch gripping him like a vice. So tight… he began to move, slowly, smoothly, watching Gibbs' face and enjoying his reactions just as much as the sensations in his own body.

They made love for a long time, Tony changing the angle every now and then to brush Gibbs prostate and enjoying the cries Gibbs made when he did. He held Gibbs tight, kissing his lips, his neck, his throat, making sure Gibbs knew exactly how loved and cherished he was, and when he finally came, Gibbs came too, a second after, holding Tony tightly and whispering his name.

It was a while before Gibbs let him go, but eventually he loosened his grip and Tony slid out of him and rolled away. He immediately took Gibbs back into his arms and held him possessively. Gibbs rested his head on Tony's chest, sniffing just a little. Neither spoke, just lay holding each other, with Tony stroking his hair.

Finally, DiNozzo said, "You okay, Gibbs?"

Gibbs looked into his face and leaned forward to kiss him.

"You know I am," he smiled. "Thanks, Tony."

"You're welcome. Any time."

"There's just one thing."

"Name it."

"Did you get any decent coffee for once?"
End Notes:
First time. Mine, not theirs *g* Unbeta'd because I have no patience, and it's all crimsonquill's fault. Oh, and webbgirl. If it wasn't for them and the pretties...

They aren't mine, more's the pity. I could show them *such* a good time (sigh). Still, I can do it here! Feedback always appreciated, and constructive criticism. I'm new to the fandom, so a little help would be very cool. :o)
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5896