Two Can Play That Game by the pink life
Summary: Abby and Ziva prepare a special gift for Tony.
Categories: Threesomes and Moresomes Characters: None
Genre: Drabble/Ficlet/Vignette, First Time, Humor, PWP - Plot, What Plot?
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo, Other Pairing
Warnings: Kink, Threesome
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 1824 Read: 7080 Published: 10/16/2006 Updated: 11/09/2006

1. Two Can Play That Game by the pink life

2. Take 1 by the pink life

Two Can Play That Game by the pink life
Author's Notes:
Abby and Ziva prepare a special gift for Tony.
"Why is this damn machine not working?" Ziva kicked the vending machine outside the bullpen at NCIS.

"Something wrong, Ziva?" Abby asked, walking up to the Israeli woman.

"Yes, this stupid machine chewed my dollar," Ziva said, throwing her hands up.

Abby grinned, amused at Ziva's mix-up. "The word's ‘ate,' Ziva."

"Whatever," Ziva said. Just then, Tony happened to be walking past, whistling to himself. "Tony, do you have a dollar?"

He stopped and spun to face the women. "For you, Ziva, always."

Ziva raised an eyebrow as Tony fished in his wallet and pulled out a bill, snapping it a few times before saying, "You know, I always dreamed of this moment, except you were wearing a lot less clothes and twirling around a pole." He smiled absently at his fantasy, and Ziva snatched the dollar from his hand, chastising him for his perverted ways.

"You're a swine," she said, then turned to see Abby smirking. "What? I thought I got that one right."

"No, it's not that," Abby said, then motioned with her finger. "Come here for a minute."

The ladies stepped aside for a moment, and Tony could see Abby explaining something to Ziva, her hands flying around in excitement. He grinned to himself, imagining the dark haired beauties in a passionate liplock. Soon, Abby skipped back to Tony, a cocky Ziva following her.

"Come with us, Tony," Abby said, grabbing Tony's hand and dragging him to the elevator. "We have an early birthday present for you."

"Ooh, that sounds promising," Tony said as the elevator doors closed.

"You have no idea, Tony," Ziva said, winking at Abby before slapping Tony's butt and squeezing it for a moment.

Tony's eyes opened wide in shock. "I have to be dreaming," he muttered to himself.

"You're not dreaming, baby," Abby said softly. "We just wanted to show our appreciation." She blew into his ear as she spoke, and he shivered noticably. Abby shot a devious grin at Ziva as the doors opened and they shuffled into Abby's lab.

"So, what's this present of yours for me?" Tony asked, excited and wary at the same time wary. After all, Ziva had just called him a swine and then grabbed his ass in the space of 5 minutes.

"Well," Abby said, circling around him, "you're always talking about how you love lesbians, how hot they are, so we," she motioned to Ziva, who was leaning against a table, trying to look coy and sexy at the same time, and somehow succeeding at it, "decided to test your theory, see if lesbians really are the shit. And if you're a good boy, you might even get to participate."

Tony's eyes were smoldering with the lust only someone like Tony could have, and he could only stare as the ladies suddenly descended upon him and started tugging at his clothes.

"What are you doing?" Tony asked, concerned. "I thought you two were gonna, you know."

"Oh, Tony, we are, don't you worry," Abby said, unbuttoning his shirt and laying a chaste kiss on the center of his chest before slipping the shirt off.

"We just didn't think it would be fair for us to be nude and you to be clothed, so we're making things even," Ziva finished from behind Tony, unzipping his pants.

"Of course, making things even," Tony said to himself. Ziva yanked down his pants. "Let the games begin."

"We're not done yet," Abby said, pulling the now naked Tony over to a chair and plopping him down. "Ziva, get the rope."

Tony's eyes widened. "Rope?"

Abby nodded, pigtails bouncing. "We're going to make sure this is fair."

"Fair?!" Tony asked, struggling against the ropes Ziva was tying to his ankles and hands, all of which were pressed against the chair. "How is this fair?"

"We don't want you getting frisky while we are," Ziva answered, finishing her job with a quick yank.

"Fine," Tony said, sulking. "But this better be worth it."

"Oh, Tony, it will be," Abby said, lowering herself to his lap and sliding her hand along his slowly rising penis. She then turned to Ziva, and with a snap of her fingers, they disrobed.

"Wow," Tony breathed, his pulse quickening and his little friend coming even more to life.

Abby and Ziva ignored him and focused on each other. They first caressed each other's faces gently, as if they were afraid the other woman would break, then settled in for a nice, slow kiss, their hands moving down each other's bodies.

"You guys, I'm dying over here," Tony said, twisting himself to get free from the ropes.

Once again, the ladies ignored him as Abby looked Ziva in the eye, silently questioning her, and Ziva nodded quickly, lowering herself to the floor. She spread her legs open and Abby knelt between them, leaving just enough space so Tony could see every move she was making on the Israeli's body.

"Holy shit," Tony whispered. "They're – she's actually – I can't believe this." His eyes stayed wide open as he watched Abby perform stunning oral sex on Ziva as Ziva writhed and squirmed from the forces running through her body.

The whole time, Abby's ass was up in the air, moving just enough so Tony could see the slice of pink between her thighs and the slight moisture dripping down her legs. He licked his lips in anticipation, knowing that while he couldn't do anything about it at the moment, once they untied him, he was having his way with both of these ladies.

Finally, Ziva let out of a muffled squeal as she climaxed, and Abby slid up next to her, kissing her with the juices from her own body. They then stood, Abby first, offering her hand to Ziva, and faced Tony, who had the look of a hungry lion on his face.

"Did you enjoy the show?" Abby purred. Ziva gave him a wicked smile and the girls started giggling.

"You get over here right now," he growled at them.

"Which one of us?" Abby said, shimmying towards him. "Is this good enough for you?" She slid herself slowly onto his erection, enjoying the hiss Tony let out as she fully engulfed him. "See, Tony, I wouldn't just let you watch and not get involved at all." She kissed him slowly and then pulled away.

"I knew you wouldn't, Abs," he said, chuckling to himself. His chuckle died, however, when Abby slipped back off him. "Hey, wait, where are you going?"

Abby and Ziva started getting dressed again. "There was something we needed to take care of in autopsy," Ziva said, buttoning her shirt.

"Sorry, baby," Abby said, pouting. The ladies slipped their arms around each other and walked out the door, which closed with a whisper.

About five minutes later, Tony heard the door open. He smiled to himself.

"You better get your ass over here and untie me so I can fuck you good," he ordered across the room.

The footsteps got closer, and as Tony looked up from the floor, he saw the face of one Leroy Jethro Gibbs staring down at him with a questioning look on his face. Gibbs looked at him for a few seconds, then simply turned and walked back towards the doors.

"Wait! Boss! I can explain!"

The doors whispered shut again. Tony sighed to himself.

"I'm going to die from blue balls."
Take 1 by the pink life
The doors to Abby's lab shushed open again. Tony's head popped up from his chest. He was eager to be untied, but he wasn't about to make the same mistake he did when Gibbs walked in earlier.

"Who's there?" he called out, waiting for a response. "I could use some help over here." He paused. "I'm naked. Just a warning."

"I know you're naked, DiNozzo." Gibbs' voice was soft, which was unusual.

"Oh, thank God you came back," Tony said, breathing out a sigh of relief. "I mean, I was kinda worried that you were gonna take that the wrong way."

"What? You being in here naked and tied to a chair?" Gibbs sliced through the ropes binding Tony to the chair, being careful not to cut the younger man.

"No, what I said...You know what, never mind." Tony smiled up at Gibbs, hoping his memory was as bad as his eyesight and he wouldn't remember. Gibbs tossed the ropes off the chair and Tony stood up, stretching. "Well, thank you. I suppose I should get dressed and get back to work, huh?" He turned to walk away, but Gibbs grabbed his wrist, stopping him. Tony turned to see an intense look in Gibbs' eyes.

"I remember what you said, Tony," Gibbs said. "And you better make good on your threat."

"Boss, I thought you were Abby or Ziva," Tony said, completely thrown for a loop. Who would've thought that Gibbs of all people would be into kinky gay sex?

"I don't care what you thought," Gibbs said, cupping Tony's chin in his hand. "You said you were gonna fuck me, and that's what I want you to do."

"But Boss..."

"Do it, DiNozzo."

Tony gulped. What Gibbs said went, and if Gibbs wanted him to fuck him, that's what he was gonna do. He watched as Gibbs pulled off his pants one leg at a time and then leaned on one of Abby's tables. Tony cautiously walked up to Gibbs, gently placing his hands on each side of Gibbs' hips.

"You gonna do this or you gonna wait all day?"

Well, if he wanted it rough, that's what he was gonna get.

Tony forcefully pushed himself all the way into Gibbs' ass, not even taking care to be gentle. The only reaction he got from the older man was a small grunt, so he kept pushing, thrusting in and out with complete abandon. Sweat rolled off his forehead and he puffed out small breaths as he came near climaxing. When he knew he was close, he yanked himself out and jerked off over Gibbs' ass, leaving streams of his semen across the older man's back.

As Tony was catching his breath, Gibbs stood up again, wiped off his back, and pulled up his pants like nothing had happened, then turned to walk out of the lab again. Just as he reached the door, he stopped.

"I thought you said you were gonna fuck me good."

The doors hissed open and Gibbs walked out, leaving Tony staring blankly and wondering what the hell just happened.
End Notes:
First sequel of many based on Two Can Play That Game. Each sequel will explore a different pairing, so you can read one or all or just a few. Choose your poison. The only thing that is necessary is reading the original fic for content.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5954