You Just Need a Little Faith by neejchee
Summary: A girl's night in watching Buffy DVDs on the Plasma screen - What more could you want? Cate is curious.....
Categories: Kate/Abby Characters: None
Genre: First Time, PWP - Plot, What Plot?
Pairing: Kate/Abby
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1206 Read: 5307 Published: 10/23/2006 Updated: 10/23/2006
Story Notes:
My first fanfic ever, total PWP, all feedback appreciated!

1. You Just Need a Little Faith by neejchee

You Just Need a Little Faith by neejchee
Author's Notes:
A girl's night in watching Buffy DVDs on the Plasma screen - What more could you want? Cate is curious.....
"So... Girl's night in huh?"

Cate was sitting on Abby's roller-chair in the Forensic lab, watching Abby doing God knows what with various machines.

"Yup. Just give me a second to start these tests running, and we'll have a good 2 hours or so before I actually have any more work to do!"

"Movies on the plasma?"

"Nah, I'm thinking Buffy DVDs."

"Okay, I'll go buy some chips and a few fixes of caffeine while you run those."

15 minutes later they had set themselves up a nice comfortable spot in front of the screen with cushions and blankets that Abby kept in the lab for exactly this purpose, and were watching Faith writhing around on the dance floor.

"Now SHE is gorgeous. Check out that grinding!"

"ABBY!"

"What? You can't possibly tell me you wouldn't do Eliza Dushku?"

"I thought you and McGee...?"

"Timmy? Cate, sweetie, he's cute...and surprisingly good in bed, but he's too vanilla for anything long term."

"Huh."

Cate looked a bit perturbed, but they both went back to watching the DVD. After a few more choice comments from Abby on the hotness that is Faith, she noticed that Cate seemed deep in thought, and wasn't actually paying attention to the show.

"What's up?"

"Just thinking..."

"Thinking what?"

"...Abby, how did you know you liked women as well as men?"

Abby thought about it for a while.

"I dunno, really. I guess I just….knew. I never really had that whole ‘am I straight, am I gay, what's wrong with me' thing some people seem to have. I just saw a girl once that I liked, but I knew I still liked guys, and that was it. Why?"

"I don't know whether I could really be considered bi. I am definitely attracted to women, but I don't think I could ever actually sleep with one."

"Why not"

"I don't know. I guess I just feel like something inside me would make me stop, you know? Something from 12 years of Catholic education must have stuck!"

"Catholic school?!?! Cate! You know Catholic school is practically where homosexuality was born, right? All that repressed sexual tension….. At what point do you think you would stop yourself?"

"I don't know. I don't know anything, Abby! It's all so confusing!"

"Well, have you ever kissed another woman? Or seen another woman naked?"

"Of course I've seen women naked, Abby. I've seen YOU naked!"

"I don't mean been in the same room as a naked woman, in a sauna or getting a massage. Have you ever really seen a naked woman? As in, really looked at her and taken her in? Without forcing yourself to look away or mentally Gibbs-slapping yourself for it?"

"...I guess not."

Abby moved closer to Cate and tilted her face up to meet her eyes.

"I'm going to kiss you. Just go with it."

She slowly moved in, giving Cate time to move away if she wanted to. When she didn't, Abby gently kissed her, just starting with light sucking pressure of her lower lip. As Cate relaxed into the kiss, Abby used a little more pressure. Cate kissed her back, and soon gained the confidence to lightly run her tongue along Abby's lips. Abby immediately opened her mouth, and gently drew Cate's tongue inside.

As they kissed Abby slowly pushed Cate down onto the cushions and held her body over her. Cate wrapped her arms around Abby's waist, kissing her back more confidently now. As Abby's hands lifted Cate's top up and over her head, all Cate could do was take the chance to gasp some much-needed oxygen, before Abby was back at her lips.

Abby quickly undid and removed Cate's bra. With that out of the way she began kissing and licking her way down Cate's jaw, pausing to suck lightly on her pulse point, before moving down to her breasts. As she took one hard nipple into her mouth, she lightly traced circles around the other with her index finger, making Cate moan and thrust her chest upwards in search of more friction.

Chuckling lightly, Abby complied, scraping her teeth lightly against the nipple in her mouth and pinching at the other with her fingers. She looked up at Cate's face, and seeing no signs of resistance, began kissing her way down her belly. When she got to the waistband of Cate's pants, she slowly undid the button and zipper, looking up at Cate in question the whole time. Once the fly was undone, she stopped, waiting for some kind of response. Cate looked her in the eyes, and thrust her hips upwards slightly. It was all the confirmation Abby needed, and she slowly peeled Cate's pants and thong down her legs and over her feet, before tossing them off to the side.

Abby lightly pushed on the insides of Cate's knees, and she needed no further prompting. As she spread the beautiful pink lips in front of her, Abby looked back up at Cate.

"What do you want?"

"W..wwhat?"

"What do you want? My fingers?"

"Yes. God yes!"

Abby lightly traced her fingers up and down the folds, coming close but never actually touching where Cate wanted them most.

"Where?"

"In..inside me. Please Abby, inside me!"

Abby gently pushed two fingers inside and held them there, not moving at all.

"What about my mouth? Do you want that too, Pretty Caitlin? Tell me. Tell me where you want it."

Cate was beside herself by this point, desperate fore more contact. Abby took pity on her and lowered her mouth to Cate's clit. She started flicking it with her tongue, and gently thrust her fingers, curling them a little on Cate's sweet spot. It didn't take long to bring Cate to the edge, and she started begging for more, to push her over.

Abby began sucking on her clit in earnest now, flicking her tongue and grazing it with her teeth every now and then, while she pumped her fingers to their full length. When she felt Cate start to tense up around her, she pulled her fingers out and replaced them with her tongue, pinching Cate's clit sharply between her thumb and index finger. Cate came hard, her whole torso lifting off the cushions as her back arched and she keened her sweet release, Abby happily cleaning her with her tongue.

Once the after-shocks had worn off and Abby had finished licking her clean, she moved up to kiss Cate deeply, letting her taste herself. After a few long kisses, they snuggled down in the blankets and went back to watching the DVDs. Again, Faith came onto the screen wearing tight leather pants and showing rather a lot of cleavage.

Cate looked at Faith, then at Abby, then at Faith again.

"Okay, I see your point. Definitely gorgeous!"

They both fell into fits of giggles and started kissing, again totally forgetting the show playing in the background.
End Notes:
My first fanfic ever, total PWP, all feedback appreciated!
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5969