Too far by keshya
Summary: Gibbs is pushing it
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: None
Genre: Angst, Established relationship, PWP - Plot, What Plot?
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: BDSM, Kink
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3287 Read: 12476 Published: 10/31/2006 Updated: 10/31/2006
Story Notes:
This fic has nothing to do with "Too late". So it's NOT as sequel.

1. Too far by keshya

Too far by keshya
Author's Notes:
Gibbs is pushing it
It had been a hard week for everyone. Three murders in four days, all of them from the same perp, but not a lead that could help them prevent a fourth victim. Everyone's temper had gotten up too, especially Gibbs'. Always short tempered, Gibbs was now somewhat even brutal to his Agents. Yelling at everyone, pushing them until their breaking point.

Finally they did catch the bastard, but the case wasn't over. The guy claimed he had yet another victim somewhere, hidden from everyone.

Gibbs, who had made it his personal business that each and every one of the families got their peace, kept the team going, even when it was obvious they were all pushed too far.

When after another scolding from Gibbs, Tony saw Kate's eyes glister with unshed tears, he decided it was time to step in.

"Gibbs, you got a minute?"

Still angry, he shot back at Tony. "Does this have something to do with where our fifth victim is?"

"No." Tony kept his face expressionless.

"Then no, DiNozzo, I do not have a minute! And neither do you. Now get back to work."

Tony kept staring at him, the same expressionless face, and Gibbs knew that face. It was the expression Tony got every time Gibbs was pushing it. Knowing what was about to come and that he had no way of avoiding it, Gibbs gave in and preceded Tony to the elevator.

Inside Tony waited for the elevator to start descending before flicking the stop-switch. Gibbs didn't look at him, but didn't look at the floor either. Tony stepped up to the man and without any hesitation, put his hand on the back of Gibbs' neck. He felt a shiver go through the other man and felt him relax as he slowly fell.

"This has to stop." Tony said with a low voice. "At work you are the Boss because you are the best at what you do, but enough is enough. I was one hair away from dropping you right there in the bullpen." Again another shiver went through Gibbs. "We all want to find the fifth victim as much as you do, but you've been pushing everyone to their limits and today you pushed too far. You had no right to go off on Kate like that."

Gibbs got to himself just enough to protest with a submissive voice no one, besides Tony, would believe belonged to him. "She… she wasn't doing her job the way she should."

Tony tightened his grip on Gibbs' neck. "She was! And so is everyone else. And you know that well enough. Don't work out your frustrations on the rest of us." He again tightened his grip on the neck under his fingers, up to the point it was almost painful. "And when did I say you could speak?" He whispered in his ear.

Gibbs swallowed hard. "I'm sorry…Sir"

"Good" He loosened his grip a bit, but didn't let go. "We'll discuss this later at home. How hard depends on your behaviour for the rest of the day." He let go of Gibbs' neck and flicked the stop-switch again. "Come back up and be ready to apologise to Kate."

Slowly, but steadily Gibbs' back straightened and eyes went up as the man came up from sub-space. "I'm sorry Tony."

Tony didn't recognise him, and as soon as the elevator doors opened, stepped out to resume his work. Gibbs couldn't help dropping his eyes again, but not because of submission. The cold look in Tony's eyes told Gibbs that tonight was going to be painful.

It took him a while to compose himself again. He knew Tony was right. He was getting obsessed with finding that last victim and was riding everyone's ass too hard because of it. He needed to apologise to Kate, but no way was he going to do that in front of everyone. He still had the reputation of being a bastard to uphold.

Just as he was about to step out of the elevator, Kate hesitantly walked towards him. Tony knew him too well.

"Tony said you wanted to talk to me."

"Yes." He tried to keep his posture straight.

"Look Gibbs, I know I screwed up. It won't happen again. I'm sorry." She looked at the floor, clearly expecting more reprimands.

"Kate, I didn't ask you here to reprimand you." She slowly looked up. "I asked you here to apologise." After getting a very questioning look from her he continued. "I've been so obsessed with finding the last victim that even for my standards I've been riding your asses way too hard. I expect you all to do the best that you can, but before this case I never expected the impossible from my Agents. Even I couldn't have done what I asked of you all. My behaviour was uncalled for. I'm sorry."

She didn't say anything at first. Too shocked with what she just heard. Gibbs never apologised for something like this. She had no idea what to say, except the obvious. "Thank you."

That caused a small smile to spread across the man's face before he straightened up and Kate slowly saw their Gibbs coming back to the surface. "Good, now that's taken care of, I want to know why our victim isn't found yet." All back to normal.

Tony saw Gibbs walking out of the elevator, quickly followed by Kate. From the look on their faces things went well. He locked eyes with Gibbs for a moment and the other man gave him a short nod, barely visible, before Tony walked over to his office and started to work after hearing the distinct bark: "Don't you people have work to do?"

Things were now settled down at the office. But Tony knew Gibbs was still too wired from the case. Something he could fix at home.

It was only two hours later that McGee found something. It was an old record about a house not twenty minutes from where the perp was arrested. The house was still in his name, but no one lived in it.

After an hour's search, they finally found the fifth victim. She'd been dead only forty-eight hours. The method was the same as the others: broken neck, pushed off a rooftop.

The case was finally over.

Gibbs relaxed a bit, but Tony saw he was still blaming himself for not being able to save her.

He stepped up to him and silently whispered in the other man's ear, "Tonight, eight o'clock, your place. I want you ready and waiting by the door."

Gibbs understood that ‘ready and waiting' meant ‘naked and kneeling'. That was going to be hell on his knees, but it was all part of the punishment. He wanted to protest, saying he was fine, but Tony would immediately see through that lie and then tonight would be even more painful.

Besides, he needed it. He needed to feel the pain, needed to feel some kind of punishment for not being able to save her on time. He needed to forget, at least for a time, not thinking about anything except Tony. Not feeling anything but Tony's hands on him, the sting of the paddle on his ass, the other man's cock buried deep inside his body.

He nodded before dropping his gaze to the floor for a fraction of a second. They were still in public after all.

Tony whispered "Good" in his ear and Gibbs felt a familiar shiver run down his spine.

It was already seven by the time he got home. He quickly ate something, showered, brushed his teeth and headed to the living room. He hadn't been kneeling for a minute when the lock on his door clicked and the door opened. He couldn't see the door or the person coming through it because his head was down, his eyes to the floor.

Tony stepped inside, took off his coat, put his shoes in the shoe rack and headed to the kitchen in search for coffee, completely ignoring Gibbs. Tony rarely did that, only on times when he was really pissed. He knew the silence drove Gibbs crazy.

Gibbs could do nothing more than just wait, remaining where he was, because if he stood now, the night would be over. Tony would go home and tomorrow would be like nothing had happened.

But some day, when he would least expect it, Tony would find a way to remind him. Gibbs was sure that he would regret it more then, than he would regret not doing as he was told now.

Tony finally walked out of the kitchen and headed for the living room. He sat on the couch and Gibbs heard the "Come here" he was anticipating. He quickly got up, ignoring the ache in his knees and went to stand by the couch, eyes down, hands behind his back.

"Kneel."

By this point Gibbs was already in subspace, not even thinking about the ache and strain kneeling caused on his over-tired legs.

"You need this?" Gibbs looked up and saw the silver buckle, attached to the thin leather strap, reflect the dining room light. His throat went dry and his cock sprang to life. If he hadn't been in subspace by now, the sight of the collar would push him there completely.

"If you wish, sir."

"That's not what I asked." Tony's voice was gentle, but firm, causing every fibre in his body to tingle with anticipation. "Do you need this?"

Did he need it? Tony never usually left the choice up to him. He was always the one to decide what they used, what he used on Gibbs.

He wanted the collar. It made his submissiveness complete, pushed him that step further into the place where he was no longer the boss, no loner in charge, body and soul belonging to the man in front of him.

He nodded and presented the other man his neck, so he could fasten the buckle at the back.

As Gibbs came back up, Tony let out an appreciative sound and a smug smile plastered across his face. "It's a good look on you. Thinking that even if you had said no, I would've put the collar on, a reminder who you belong to." He traced the collar, hooking a finger in one of the rings and pulling gently. Gibbs came willingly.

"Maybe I should make you wear it to the office." Gibbs stiffened slightly, his throat now completely dry. "How do you think the others would react to seeing the mighty Jethro Gibbs wearing a collar?" Gibbs didn't suppress the whimper that escaped from his lips. "Think it would look good with the suit." He leaned back comfortably, watching the other man's body tremble. "Yeah, a collar around your neck, a ring around your cock and a plug buried deep in your ass. That will remind you. Remind you who's really in charge. Remind you that the bad-ass boss known as Jethro Gibbs has to stop being the bastard he is and think about what he does to other people." Gibbs was now all-out shaking with both need and a slight hint of fear.

"Would that be enough to jog your memory? Keep you from coming down on others the way you did today?" It was said with a sweet voice, but buried under it was an ice-cold tone and a definite demand that Jethro better not say no.

"Please…" was all Gibbs had the ability to mutter, so far gone he'd do just about anything Tony told him to do.

Tony's smugness grew, eyes piercing with possessiveness. "Jethro Gibbs never says please. That's what you keep telling everyone at the office. I wonder what they'd make of it, seeing you here, naked, on your knees in front of me. Willing to do just about anything I say. You'd even suck me off right in front of everyone, wouldn't you? Anything, just to be able to come. What if I told you, you couldn't come at all tonight?" Goose bumps were now forming all over Gibbs' flesh. "Because actually, you don't deserve it. Not after today, and then trying to talk back to me in the elevator. You know what happens then, Jethro." By now Gibbs was practically whimpering, just as Tony wanted it.

They always started like this. Tony had the ability to make Gibbs come without even touching him. He had once. Tony knew exactly how to push Gibbs' buttons, make him lose it without even lifting a finger. If Gibbs had been inside his normal train of thought he might have found it worrisome that he could be controlled like that, but now he had to bite back a moan and bite his lower lip to keep from coming right there in the living room.

"Upstairs, knees, face the headboard."

Gibbs ungraciously scrambled to his feet and all but ran to the bedroom.

Tony took his time, finished his coffee, read a few pages of the newspaper lying on the coffee table. He knew that the longer he waited, the more nervous Gibbs got, and the more nervous he got, the more he would enjoy this.

So after a good ten minutes, Tony headed upstairs.

He knew what Gibbs looked like naked, seen it more than once, touched and felt every inch of the other man's body, muscles flexing under his fingers. But still, seeing him kneeling on the bed, hands linked together on his lower back, waiting for him, made Tony's cock jump happily in his pants. He adjusted a bit, trying to relieve some of the strain, but the only thing that would help would be to be buried inside the other man as deeply as possible.

He walked over to the waiting man. He couldn't help touching him, feeling that soft but firm flesh under his hand, feeling goosbumps he knew he caused. Tony liked to touch Gibbs as much as the other man likes to be touched, both revelling in the contact, making sure the other man was still there, breathing and healthy.

"So beautiful, my love. Such power and strength… all at my mercy… bending to my will." Gibbs leaned into the touch, silently asking for more, but before he even had a chance to ask, Tony had pulled back, stepping away from the bed. This was supposed to be punishment after all.

Tony walked over to the small cabinet next to Gibbs' wardrobe and pulled out a key from his back pocket. He was the only one who had a key for it, not even Gibbs had one. Tony was to be the only one to have access to what was inside and Gibbs thought better than to even think about using any of the items stored without Tony's express permission.

Tony took out a few items and placed them on the bed, just in Gibbs' line of sight. This time Gibbs couldn't suppress the moan escaping his lips. How was he going to take all that?

Tony let out a low chuckle. "What's the matter Jethro? Don't think you can handle this?" He held out the black dildo, one of his bigger ones… actually the biggest one. "Oh, I know you can, and you will, if I tell you to. I don't know if you deserve my cock tonight, but since I want to see your ass red and completely fucked, this little thingy might just do the trick."

He stood right in front of Gibbs, the black dildo only inches from his mouth. "You want me to fuck you with this Jethro… fuck you hard and fast?"
"God… anything, please …"

"Begging already. And we haven't even started yet." He suddenly turned away and Gibbs bit back another plea… before yelping at the hard smack on his ass.

"That got your attention, didn't it?" Gibbs didn't see the smile on his face, before Tony straightened up. "Hands on the headboard, do not move and if you come from this, you know what will happen then."

Without warning, two slick fingers entered him, fast. He didn't get long to adjust to the two fingers before a third was added and not long after that he felt the cold slick tip of the dildo against his hole. Tony slowly, very slowly, pushed it in and by the time it was even halfway buried in, Gibbs was panting and grunting and pushing back, trying to make it go faster. That caused another hard slap to his ass and combined with the feel of the dildo buried inside him, Gibbs had to grip the headboard painfully hard to keep from coming.

"I told you not to move." Gibbs bit back another whimper and grabbed the headboard even more tightly.

By the time the dildo was completely in, Gibbs was beside himself, fighting with all he had to keep from coming.

He almost lost it when he felt the leather trap of a whip, hitting his ass right where the dildo stuck out. He was shaking and whimpering as the whipping continued, trying desperately not to come. Every time the whip connected with the dildo, it nudge his prostate just the slightest bit. He cried and whimpered and begged.

"Please… I can't! I need…"

The whipping stopped for a second. "You can and you will." Gibbs then felt a slightly painful pinch in the head of his cock and the fastening of a ring around it, making sure he couldn't come.

Then the whipping unceremoniously continued.

And kept going until Gibbs was pushing into it, begging for more.

And then it stopped.

Gibbs was shaking, tears running down his face, hands hurting from his death grip on the headboard. He barely registered the dildo being removed and replaced with Tony's own cock.

And then he started fucking Gibbs hard and fast. Nudging his prostate on every thrust. Tony removed the cockring and whispered in Gibbs' ear, "Come."

Everything greyed out.

The last thing Gibbs remembered before passing out was one of the most intense orgasms he'd ever had and Tony pounding into his pliant and utterly spend body.

Next moment he was snuggled against a very warm, comfortable and breathing pillow and hands stroking his back.

"Welcome back."

Gibbs smiled and snuggled closer before hissing at the sudden pressure in his very sore ass.

Above him he heard Tony chuckle. "Yeah, think you gonna feel that for a while."

"Don't mind. And besides, we're not on call this weekend."

"We all need the break, especially you. I had to come down on you hard." Tony started stroking Gibbs' hair, the gesture soothing for both men. If Tony didn't know better he would think Gibbs was actually purring.

"I know. Thank you."

"You know I'd do anything for you." He placed a feather light kiss on the top of Gibbs' head. "Now get back to sleep. It's still way to early for long civilised conversation."
End Notes:
This fic has nothing to do with "Too late". So it's NOT as sequel.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5988