Trick or Treat ? by mathhhh
Summary:
Categories: Gibbs/Kate Characters: None
Genre: Drabble/Ficlet/Vignette, Romance
Pairing: Gibbs/Kate
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 218 Read: 2715 Published: 11/01/2006 Updated: 11/01/2006

1. Trick or Treat ? by mathhhh

Trick or Treat ? by mathhhh
A/N : A little thing to celebrate halloween !


«Trick or treat ?» comes the rough whisper in her ear.

As a child, Katie Todd never liked Halloween. Her older brothers used to steal her favorite candies and she always finished the night pouting and sulking in her room.

«Trick or treat ?» His warm breath is on her neck now and her eyes close up without her consent.

At the age of twelve, her best friend Emily had had the good idea to take a walk through the cemetery. With Kate's little sister's help, their parents found out eventually... not a good memory.

«Trick or treat ?» His teeth are white and threatening on her right nipple and she moans as he eagerly attacks her.

At the age of sixteen, Suzanna Stewart stole her idea for her costume and Kate spent the night in the high school's bathroom.

«Trick or treat ?» His tongue licks the skin of her inner thigh, the well-known smirk is a response to the whimpers she gives him.

At the age of thirty-one, Kate finds herself in Jethro Gibbs' bed, her hands on his bedpost, his head between her legs and she suddenly starts to enjoy the holiday.

«Trick or treat ?»
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5991