Smile Number 50 by Miniola
Summary: Sequal to "The Many Smiles of Tony Dinozzo." Kate finally sees her favorite smile.
Categories: DiNozzo/Kate Characters: None
Genre: Drabble/Ficlet/Vignette, Humor, Romance
Pairing: DiNozzo/Kate
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 288 Read: 2089 Published: 11/19/2006 Updated: 11/19/2006
Story Notes:
Thanks to my beta, Smackalicious.

1. Smile Number 50 by Miniola

Smile Number 50 by Miniola
Author's Notes:
Sequal to "The Many Smiles of Tony Dinozzo." Kate finally sees her favorite smile.
Kate slammed her car door shut. Today sucked, she thought, as she began her fairly short drive home. So many things had gone wrong, with the case, everything at work, not even counting Rick breaking up with her. He hadn't even had the decency to tell her face to face. No, he had just sent a freakin' e-mail.
She fumed to herself as she pulled into the parking lot of her apartment building. What she wouldn't give to spend the night with Abby, eating chocolate ice cream and talking about what scum Rick was, but no, Abby was busy tonight. What had she said? Something about nuns and bowling. So it was just her tonight, all alone.

She sighed as she fumbled with her key and let herself into her apartment. It wasn't much, but it was home. She dropped her stuff on the table before grabbing a Coke. What a day, she thought, as she checked to see if any ice cream had magically appeared in her freezer. At that moment, her cell beeped, telling her she had received a text message. Her heart skipped a beat, it was from Tony.

Tony: whats outside ur window rite now? no peeking!

She smiled as she texted back, feigning annoyance.

Kate: i don't kno, the parkng lot? don't u ever get tired of these stupid games?

In seconds, he had replied.

Tony: no. go look.

She read the message and, slightly confused, looked out of her window. There he was, bathed in the light of the streetlamp, waving and holding up a pint of ice cream. Plastered on his face, for the first time she had seen it, was Smile Number 50.
End Notes:
Thanks to my beta, Smackalicious.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=6047