The Director's Bonding Session by calalily
Summary: The ladies of NCIS need some time to bond.
Categories: Threesomes and Moresomes Characters: None
Genre: Drabble/Ficlet/Vignette
Pairing: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 1487 Read: 5405 Published: 11/30/2006 Updated: 11/30/2006

1. The Director\'s Bonding Session by calalily

The Director\'s Bonding Session by calalily
Author's Notes:
The ladies of NCIS need some time to bond.

The four women were reluctant to be in the same room with each other. Several months had passed since Jen was promoted to Director and Ziva had joined the team. They were sitting on the floor facing each other across a stack of cards. Friends facing friends – Kate and Abby on one side, Jen and Ziva on the other. Kate picked the next card and her eyes narrowed.



In a quiet voice that betrayed the nervousness she felt, Jen asked, "What does it say?"



Kate huffed and looked at Abby, knowing they would all rather be somewhere else. "It says: Kiss someone that you don't normally get along with."



Abby slumped. That put her in a pickle – the only one she didn't get along with was Mossad Officer Ziva David. And Kate, well, Kate didn't get along with the Director because of her past relationship with Gibbs. "Do we have to do this?" she asked.



"Yes, Abby, we do. We had to do something to pull us all together as a team and this exercise was listed on a website I trust." Jen explained.



Abby looked at Ziva, noting the look of discomfort on her face. Happily knowing that kissing the other woman would disgust her, she leaned across the space separating them and pressed her lips to Ziva's.



Kate saw Abby take the lead and gave up. She met Jen halfway across the space between them and kisses her lightly on the lips. She would have pulled back if Jen hadn't put her hand behind her neck and deepened the kiss. Eyes flying open in surprise, Kate was astonished to find that kissing a woman was a wonderful thing. She would have to remember to stop teasing Tony about tonguing the he/she in the future and she kissed Jen back.



Abby was totally in control of Ziva's mouth. Her tongue swept in and tasted the warm honey of her mouth and she almost moaned. Ziva tasted better than any other woman Abby had kissed before and there had been a few along Abby's path to self-discovery.



Ziva was shocked the she actually was getting turned on by the goth's mouth on hers. And when Abby snuck in and licked her mouth, she had to fight back making a noise of pleasure. She had told Tony she was a screamer, what she hadn't mentioned was that she was easily aroused and this kiss had heated her quicker than she was used to.



Abby pulled back panting and picked up the next card. Reading aloud, she said, "Touch the person you are kissing in a familiar and intimate way."



Kate and Jen were already way beyond needing the cards to prompt them. They were both kissing and touching as if starved and their shirts had been discarded. In a move so quick it startled the Israeli officer, Abby had stripped her of her shirt and moved over to caress the breasts she bared with her hands and mouth. Ziva put her hands up, meaning to push her away, but when Abby's mouth opened over her nipple, she grabbed a handful of the soft and unusually unbound hair of the lab tech suckling her breast.



From the moans coming from Jen's direction, Ziva knew her friend was enjoying this bonding exercise. Ziva was about to come apart just from the ministrations of Abby's delightful mouth so she was definitely enjoying it. Her hands started to drift down the lovely, lithe body in front of her and she heard Abby's indrawn breath as she touched her breasts. She smiled, knowing then that Abby was just as turned on as she was and she found the strength to push her back onto the floor and strip her shirt and skirt off. She glanced in her friend's direction and what she saw turned her on more and put an idea in her head.



Jen and Kate were heavily involved in touching one another. They had removed all of their clothing except for the skimpy pairs of panties they both were wearing. Kissing with a fevered ardor, they were on their knees pushing each other's panties off. Once they had them out of the way, their hands found each other's bums and squeezed before sliding around to part their nether lips and rub their fingers over the other's clit. They moaned into each other's mouth and slipped one finger, then two into the hot, wet pussies aching to be filled.



Ziva sat on Abby's legs, effectively trapping the other woman from moving too much and leaned down to kiss her way down her neck to the beautiful breasts that were completely freed from all restrictions Abby was known to put herself in. She paid ample and equal attention to each breast, licking and sucking each nipple as Abby bucked and tried to throw her off. Ziva moved quickly, removing her pants and the black pair of panties Abby was wearing and then she pushed Abby's thighs apart and lowered her mouth to the treasure she had found. Licking the hard nub that contained so many nerve endings, Ziva smiled against Abby's mound as the other woman's hips jerked in response.



Abby grabbed hold of the only thing she could reach and tugged hard. The sharp pull of her hair brought Ziva's head up and Abby pushed her over. With a look of frantic need, Abby shifted her position until her hips were over Ziva's mouth. Not asking permission, she slipped two fingers deep into Ziva's wet pussy and lowered her mouth to lick and suck her clit. Ziva whimpered as she pulled Abby's hips closer to her mouth. Taking her fingers and pushing them in deep, she ran her tongue over Abby's clit, paying close attention to each and every shudder going through the other woman's body.



Jen and Kate had moved to lie side by side on the floor. Their hands were busy stroking and petting each other as their tongues dueled for control. Jen's thumb brushed over Kate's clit and Kate stiffened. Jen stroked again, firmly this time and Kate fell over the edge into a climax so hard, her whole body shook. Feeling the other woman come on her fingers took Jen right over as well and she moaned low and long into Kate's mouth. They lay there panting, stroking and recovering, listening to the sounds of the other two women in the room. Looking over, they watched as Ziva and Abby drove each other to glorious climax, moaning and licking each other to draw the moment out as much as possible.



After laying there for what seemed like an eternity, Jen and Ziva each retrieved warm cloths for each of them, knowing that suggesting a shower would start something none of them were ready for just yet. Once they were all dressed, they looked at each other and smiled.



Abby was the first to speak, "Well, Director, I think your exercise in bonding was a success. Should we look for a refresher course anytime soon?"



Jen smiled and looked at each of the women's faces. "I think we can plan on it, Abby."



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



Tony was standing in the next hotel room, with a massive hard on and groaned. Gibbs walked in, wanting to know why the hell he was taking so long getting to the car so they could all go home. He was ready to leave this nuisance of a conference and then he noticed the look on DiNozzo's face and the obvious bulge in his pants.



"DiNozzo!" Gibbs berated him loudly.



"Shhh, boss." Tony said then turned to Gibbs. He tossed him a DVD and smiled. "I accidentally bugged the Director's bonding session."



Gibbs looked down at the DVD in his hands and hid his smile. He would have to suggest that Tim get a raise for switching the order for the prompt cards Jen ordered. He also would reluctantly let Tony have 5 "freebies" from being head slapped since he had had the foresight to record whatever happened in the next room. Turning away, he told Tony he had five minutes, but as he walked out of the room putting the DVD in his coat pocket, he thought he might know the reason the younger agent was so hard.

This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=6072