Marital Bliss by supernova
Summary: The title says it all. Gibbs and Kate FINALLY married.
Categories: Gibbs/Kate Characters: None
Genre: Romance
Pairing: Gibbs/Kate
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 4468 Read: 4265 Published: 03/12/2007 Updated: 12/08/2006
Story Notes:
I am thinking about a sequel or should it be oneshot???
Let me know what you think...Review please

Kibbs series:
Trouble and Problem > Marital Bliss > Imagine > Cursed and Blessed > Drool > All I have > Immortality (end)

1. Marital Bliss by supernova

Marital Bliss by supernova
Author's Notes:
The title says it all. Gibbs and Kate FINALLY married.
Title : Marital Bliss
Rating : Adult KIBBS, nc17
Disclaimer : NCIS…Definitely not mine
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They've been married for one year; it was the best year of his life. Kate was transferred to another team a month before he married her. So, now his wife is working at a different floor, under O'Brien's team, a senior NCIS field agent who is 10 years older than Gibbs, a man with pleasant disposition.
He remembered how Kate gushed to Dinozzo that her new boss who is much nicer than Gibbs. That her new boss hardly shouts, never slap his agents' head and she goes on and on, while kissing her fiancé's forehead and left her old partner in crime pissed off, going to O'Brien's bullpen.
"Oww, boss, you got to control your woman…"Tony said angrily at Gibbs
"Dinozzo! You don't know what the meaning of control is if you are not married" Gibbs replied as he gave him a TWACK on the head, but he is smiling instead of snapping at his agent.
Tony, McGee, Abby and the M.E Ducky are much happier, with Gibbs were married to Kate their favorite girl. They noticed that he is now less grouchy, more patient and the best part is, he talks more. Now he listens better and he can communicate (politely) better, he doesn't snaps at his agents as much as before.
Gibbs is smirking to himself as he learn by heart that his beloved M.E Ducky has been hinting (not too subtly) to him and his wife, to have kids already! by leaving pamphlets about conception (not that he has problem in that area), child caring, child bearing and many more around his autopsy room, Abby's lab, Gibbs' bullpen, Kate's bullpen and oh my gosh, the pantry, as he almost burn himself as he was getting his coffee and he saw one of Ducky's infamous pamphlets.

He knows that Ducky knows that he loves children, as Ducky understand him very well and has seen him around children. But he also realizes that he has dismissed all hopes of children and family after his 3rd divorces.
--------------------------------
His life is wonderful, never imagine it would be like this, never picture it this way, as a cynics, he would probably laugh out loud if a physic told him that he would have a life that he experienced right now.
Coming home to a wife instead of an empty cold house and a boat, coming home a house with his agents and friends, who now often came to hang out at his place. Well, his wife has taken the liberty to arrange gathering over weekends or when they are less busy.
Sometimes, she organized a weekend of BBQ bash that Abby and Ducky love so much and he secretly enjoyed. At the end of the night, after the bash, they were all drunk, stuffed and sleeps in his spare bedrooms and couches.
Gibbs recollects an especially hot summer when Ducky slept over at his place after another gathering that turns into a fun alcohol induced day. That night, Kate made a terrible mistake as she was clearing the mess; it was a hot night, so his wife thought to wear short shorts with a lacy top that hugs her like curve a glove.
As he sort of tuck Ducky in already.
---------------------------
His head snapped as he saw his wife with her appropriate sleeping attire, as he noticed that she has showered and all clean and soft.
He quietly grabbed her from behind, ravished her neck, holding her by the stomach, caressing it, "Sexy as hell Kate" he murmured in her ear. She giggled and tried in vain to break free from his strong hold. "Jethro…we have company and I am not done yet" as she struggled to continue clearing the mess.
"Leave it" he whispered to her other ear, this time attacking it with a vengeance. He licks and bite her lobes, then moves to her neck, kissing her non stop. Kate found herself wet by the seconds, griped the trash bag tighter in her hand, her head snapped back to his shoulder, enjoying the pleasure. Damn, they were in their kitchen.
"Baby… you are drunk" Kate replied as she can smell the alcohol in his breath.
"Nope…just horny and a tiny bit tipsy Kate" he answered cheekily.
Then he got more aggressive, he started kneading her breasts, pinching her nipples through her top. He heard a moan from her throat and felt her bum rub itself in up and down motion to his groin.
"Baby… hmmm…love what you are doing…" He answered heavily to her neck and ears which were then wet from his kisses.
"Jethro… baby… we shouldn't… we have company" as she still griping the stupid trash bag in her hands.
"Ducky is already in his dreamland, he was drunk as he finished my bloody bourbon" he growled to her, forced open her grip on the trash bag.
"Did you drink?" she asked, "Yesss…" he grinned
"Are you drunk?" she asked as she snaked her now free hand to his groin, stroking in leisurely.
"Nope…just horny" he bit and sucked her neck.
He compellingly pushed his wife towards the island in the spacious kitchen, turned her body so she was facing him, and ravished her lips and mouth as their tongue entered each other mouth.
He raised her to the island's top by her hips, and then his both hands were holding her face possessively as she placed her hands on his shoulders. Their passionate French kiss was only broken by the basic need to breathe, gasping for air. They saw each other eye, glazed with love, lust and passion. Damn… what a hot willing wife I have he said to himself in awe.
------------------------------
Their sex life is great; it's amorous, loving but carnal at the same time. Even though he knows that he is not young. The trust and desires they have for each other are complete and given fully; which he never experience with his previous marriages that had his wives ended up cheating on him on their bed.
He knows in his deepest heart that his Katie would never do that to him. Though sometimes he gets jealous when a younger, more attractive mean are definitely flirting openly with Kate, which has lessen a great deal when put a ring on her finger.
---------------------------------
With Kate perched on the island, he was standing in front of her. On purpose, he leisurely slipped off her top, watching her body exposing itself to his eyes. He saw her flat abdomen, her feminine silky bouncy breasts that he adores for him to feast on. She is his to own and cherish.
He saw Kate looking down at him, into his gaze as he took pleasure in viewing her. "Like what you see baby?" she asked naughtily. He growled at her, not leaving his eyes on her body, as he moved his head to attack his property, he saw Kate gave him a sign to stop, so he stopped.
His pupils were slightly enlarged from desire with what he saw in front of him. Kate's was touching her own breasts, her eyes finally closed, her face glazed with desires, her mouth was slightly open and he can hear her moaning. She wasn't shy, just exposing herself, being vulnerable to him; and he felt himself salivating in his mouth when he saw her thumbs and point fingers squeezing both her nipples. Her breasts looked heavier, spilling over her small palms. Again he heard her puny soft gasps, he can't restrain himself anymore.
He quickly took off his shirt; pull down his jeans along with his boxer short. Kate heard a faint rustling noise he made as he hastily discharge himself of his clothes and she was shocked to find her husband practically butt naked standing in front of her, staring at her, she saw his cock hard, bobbing against his stomach.
She chuckled, amazed; placed a hand in his face, kissing him and another hand snaked down to his groin. She know exactly how to drove him wild, she licked her middle finger then lightly grazed the slit of the cock, just barely there and traced the veins that runs over his straining shaft.
Suddenly Kate pushed him back to give her space to stand on her feet, pushed him slightly and change position. So Gibbs was leaning on the island as Kate went down to him.
She kissed his stomach, his straining muscle, kiss around his belly button. And God, she loves surprising him; she blew slowly over the cock's tip, not touching it. She blew for a couple of times until she saw his cock twitched, moved slightly and grew larger and harder.
He was looking down at her, took all his self control not to grab her head and fuck her mouth. He saw the exact moment when Kate took most of his cock into her wet hot mouth without touching it. His head snapped back with a deep guttural long groans of her name as his hands tangled in her hair.
"yeah baby…that's good baby…yeah…" he opened his eyes and was looking at his penis moving in and out of her mouth over and over again, his hips started moving front and back. He felt her hummed as she blow him, cradled his balls. His controls shattered.
"Katie…stop please…ahh…I'm about to come in your mouth baby…" he grabbed her hips and raised her to island again. Lay her down and he pulled her shorts swiftly and at the same time slipped off her thong of her feet.
Kate pushed his chest with both her feet, teasing him, creating some distance between them, she felt his muscle straining as she teased and smiled coyly at him.
With the distance she created, he saw her clit as she raised her legs off to his chest. He felt his precum at the tip if his cock pooling and started to drip. He was worried that his wife decided to torture him tonight, as he needed to plunge into her depth.
Then he heard her, "Fuck me baby, I want you all hard and hot in me…filling me…please…" with both legs still pushing him away by his upper body.
She heard his guttural growl and let out a sharp high pitch scream as he swiftly as a marine on a mission to infiltrate enemy's ground, hooked both her legs unto his shoulders roughly.
He holds his erect member by the root with one of his hand to tease her already drenched opening. Slowly, just dipping the head in and out, in and out with circling motion.
He saw Kate raised her head resting on her elbows, gazing at him, "yeah babies… give it to me all, please Jethro…please" she begged.
He placed one hand oh her hip another on her shoulder, as he thrusts into her in one deliberate stroke all of him was inside her, up to his root.
"You want this Katie?" He asked, clenching his jaw, trying hard not to lose himself in her tight desperate tunnel.
"Yes…yes…yes…please…" Kate thrashed in front of him. That did it for him, looking at his wanton wife, trashing on the table, her hands grabbed his arms for assurance, hearing her desperate wails.
He plunged into her over, over and over again, no restrain, just aiming for their goal, giving her what she was begging him for.
He saw Kate shuddered, he can practically heard his balls slapping her ass from his thrusts, seeing his shaft all hard, almost purple hue going in and out of her, coated with her juice, listening to the lewd squelching sounds the friction of his penis and her wet hole.
He was going as fast as he could, slamming into her, gasping for breath. Then he heard her moans voice, from whispers to moans, then to higher pitch moans, "I'm coming…I'm coming…I'm coming, don't stop…ahhh…Jethro…I'm coming baby…harder baby…harder…yes…yes" as her head rolling from side to side, eyes closed and she came violently with her hands holding his arms and his hands grasping her hips for leverage, he saw her back arch, exposing more of her sweaty flushed breasts.
He felt her pussy gave several strong squeezes to his bursting cock that's frantically fucking the life out of her.
He screamed her name as he came hard, few seconds after her. When he saw his woman come in front of him, he plunged harder and deeper than ever, his head snapped back, " oh God…Oh God…Katie, I'm coming…I'm coming, God…" he grimaced as he was in pain, snapped his hip hard into her one last time as he spurted his seed deep in her warm womb.
After a few supple thrust, he slumped on top of her, catching their breath, her hands stroking his shoulder and hair lovingly. She kissed the top of his head," I love you Jethro" and closed her eyes.
--------------------------------
He loves her all soft, glowing and loving after orgasm. He kissed her chest," I love you baby girl" he whispered.
After a few minutes he realized that she was getting cold and fall asleep on the island's top. He slowly pulled out from her, saw his pearly come leaking out of her as he pulled out, she protested with a soft "don't".
As if to compensate his action, he kissed her lower belly before he carried his wife to the master bedroom. Kate lulled in and snuggled in his chest, enjoying his hold, his smell, his care. Gibbs gently placed her under the cover, arranged her comfortably and joined her, spooning her and slept in peace.
--------------------------------
DAMN!!! As Gibbs is back to where he is now, he was day dreaming, recalling one of his many trysts with his wife, damn it, he is hard.
"I don't believe it" he is kind of embarrassed of his libido at his age; a man in early 50's should not be as horny as him, isn't it?
"You OK boss???" Dinozzo looks at him
He doesn't answer him. Damn, he can't stand up because he is hard. Trying to calm down, he thinks about Ducky performing the Y incision to a corpse.
Thinking about Ducky, Gibbs remembers, after the sex at the kitchen's island incident, his M.E made a comment the next day.
When they were in the autopsy room,
"How's your back Jethro?" Ducky asked while holding out a liver to be weighed.
"My back?" he was not paying attention
"Yeah… your back Jethro?" ducky repeated himself.
"What's wrong with my back? It's fine Ducky, why?" He replied impatiently as usual.
"Ahh…nothing…nothing" The M.E replied, not looking at him, paying more attention to his beloved corpse.
" I just hope that all the hard work you did pays off…and Kate will be pregnant…soon" He leisurely said to him with his hand digging into the corpse's chest.
Gibbs went red, pissed off and leaves the autopsy room.
--------------------------------------
Its 7pm at the HQ, just received a call from Kate that she is coming down soon to get him and go home. Gibbs is back in his thought.
--------------------------------------
Since they were married, they didn't have a honeymoon, no special trips or vacation. Kate never demands anything extravagant from him, unlike his previous wives ultimatum.
All she wants is his commitment, his loyalty to his promise, always loyal to their marriage, that's all. She said can come later. And since they were in different team, they have less time together. They both try to spend as much time together doing whatever, whenever, as long they spend the little time together.
-------------------------------------
It is far from being easy; sometimes he does worry that she'll get fed up and leave him, again like his previous wives. But they deal with it.
He remembered when Kate practically jumped on him as he entered his house, kissing his face and lips, telling him how she worries about his safety and how glad she is that he is home. Then she refused to move, just lay lax in his hugs, teasing him.
-------------------------------------
Damn! As he also recalled when his wife didn't come home because her team was stuck with a case in a ship for two nights, which is expected in their job.
The first night he worked on his boat, not too worried, just wishing she was there, but didn't feel like sleeping either. He peeped over his window once every few hours hoping to see her arrives.
He called her mobile several times, her partner's mobile and her boss mobile, no results, they were all switched off or no signal on location.
The next morning, he was in HQ by 5 AM, waiting for others to arrive so that he can enquire her well being. Abby calmed him down, notified him that she was fine, they talked and will be in touch today at 1200 hours. But at 10, he got a case and can't make it to HQ until 5 in the evening. He hardly sleeps on the 2nd night, just lying down on their bed, still listening for the sound of her car. He was grumpy and in a very bad mood the next day.
-----------------------
Abby told him that the team has made their way home that morning. It was an easy day for Gibbs' team, Dinozzo and McGee went home by 6PM while He waited until 8 PM, sitting in his chair, listening to the sound of elevator's door opening, and randomly called her mobile. Pathetic, but he didn't care.
When he arrived in his empty house, he cringed as he entered; he felt cold and uneasy without her presence, without their presence that he is used too and loved.
After taking a shower, he went through his house to clean up, to ease her burden on their household chores. He unruffled a little bit as he did that and found plenty of her belongings in their house. Her family pictures, their pictures together, hugging, kissing, Kate piggy back riding on him, pictures of Abby and Kate in the tattoo parlor that Abby herself placed above his fireplace; her books, her scattered stuff, her battered fleece blanket that they fought over with their smell on it.
His kitchen look all clean and used now., with all kind of food that he hates, tolerate and loves, stock in the cubicle. He used to avoid doing grocery, after being married, he enjoys spending quiet time at weird hours at night, pushing cart with his wife sandwich between him and the cart. They hardly have days off together that they enjoyed doing chores, errands together.
----------------------
He still has nightmares that shake him to his core. His nightmares are when he wakes up; he is all alone, that his new found life with Kate is just a dream, a cruel joke on him. That when wakes up, he realized that she is still dating her boy toys and having the time of her life.
The nightmares were bad at the beginning of their marriage; he would wake up in sweats, unable to breath with tears in his eyes from grief and loneliness.
Kate that saw him for the first time with his nightmare, she quickly hugged him, her words soothing him, telling his addled brain that she exist as his wife; telling him that it was just a dream, whatever he was afraid of was not real and he can told her when he was ready.
It took him three months to finally told her about his nightmares, she then joked," It takes a lot to get rid of me baby", she winked at him.
--------------------------
But at times like now, he really worried about her well being, Kate often get angry with him with the way he asked a lot question to O'Brien about her safety, to her it's very annoying, embarrassing, unprofessional and gave the impression that O'Brien is not good enough.
It is not that he doesn't trust O'Brien who is in the field longer than himself, but it is really difficult to relinquish power over someone that is that precious to him.
See, Caitlyn Todd is his life; Caitlyn Todd is his soul keeper; Caitlyn Todd will kick his ass when he cross the line; Caitlyn Todd can read his mind and his deepest fear and make sure that he feel safe; Caitlyn Todd always makes him feel like a worthy man; the woman can makes him feel at peace with himself. A woman who will always be faithful to him till death do they part. Till death do they part? That's what he is afraid of.
--------------------------
He'll die if she left him. Now he understands, that before he met her, he didn't live, he was surviving. Actually by the time he met her, he was barely surviving. Desperate, trying to find reasons and strengths each day to go on, by picking up his shattered hopes.
He recalled the very first time his breath of life on Air Force one, she was vivacious, full of life at the peak of her beauty while he was a shattered old being. He can almost feel her energy, her presence as he first laid eyes on her, he has goose bumps. She was talking to his M.E, not looking at him the grump.
He also recalled Ducky's face and eyes lit up when he talked to her, nodding his head, assessing her, without her knowing. Ducky loved her on the spot, asked her to call him Ducky; he was very fond of her. His confidant knows that she is the one who can touch his broken soul.
To made things worse, he was rude and obnoxious to the kind secret service agent. He lied and tricked her, and she got in trouble with her superior. Ducky was not happy with him at that time, if Ducky has the chance, he was sure that Ducky would kicked him in his shin.
He was captivated by the annoyingly fierce secret service chick (Tony said), baited her and so on. When he heard that she quit. He couldn't believe his luck or destiny, whichever. He took her in. Well, he knows that God never leave his side and she will be his as he will be hers, when the time is right.
--------------------------------------
It was late when was done cleaning up, awake from his memory; he waited for her while working on his boat until midnight. Then out of frustration and the need of fresh air, he sits at his front porch, it was raining, feeling the cold to calm his worries for almost two hours.
He saw headlights, then her car slowly turning to their lot. God, his salvation…and he said a quick prayer of sincere thanks to God, for sending her home safe.
He grinned, he was relieved, and he can breathe better as she saw his wife grumpily got out from her car. He walked towards her car.
Kate looks like she's been through hell. All tired, messy and she refused his hug, she said she stinks like a skunk, dragging her duffel bag.
He doesn't give a damn, he kisses his hugs his smelly wife, carried her bag. As they walks inside he smiles and said to her," Kate… you smells" and he let out a sudden groan of pain as she pinched him in the stomach, smacks his sorry head and heads to their bathroom located in their room.
He follows his smelly sexy wife close, looks at her adoringly, but was fuming mad within seconds as with better lighting in the bathroom. He saw her bruised check and cut lips.
"What the hell happen Kate?" he shouted at her, holding her face gently with pain in his eyes.
"Honey, don't shout please" she replied calmly.
"Some ass punk jab me with his knuckles and he got this rings…" She smiled.
"It's nothing, you know how it is", "but in the end, me and James kicked his funky ass" as she strips and starts showering, with Gibbs still standing there, piss off.
No choice, he listens to her story, she can talks all night, and at the end she asks," How's your days baby?" her head pokes out of the shower curtain, finds her husband sitting on a chair at the corner of the bathroom, he doesn't answer her question, he looks pissed and sad.
"Are you mad at me?" she asked, getting ready to steps out from the shower. "No, Kate" he answers. She quickly grabs a towel and kneels in front of him, holding his tired face kisses his forehead," hey…I miss you Jethro" she smiles.
"Kate… I would die if anything happen to you" he whispers in pain looking at her.
She scowls playfully," hey…nothing is going to happen to us, OK!" kisses him again all over his face and she pulls him up.
"Come to bed, I miss you, I miss our clean bed, I miss your smell…God, I am so tired" as she yawns. She put on her underwear and he puts on her his old shirt. She climbs to her side and settles sweetly with a big smile on her face under the soft huge cover.
---------------------------
She remembered the time they argue over their sleeping arrangement, as both of them are fierce and independent, used to living alone; which means both of them were used to sleeping nearest to the door instead of the inner wall.
He bluntly said that he is the man of the house, he will sleep near the door and she sleeps near the wall. He also said that she is his wife and should be less macho and let him protects her at their home.
She was furious for one week. She would purposely sleep on his side, but wake up in the morning on the other side. After a week, she gave up because it seems to be important for him.
-------------------------
She sees him come out from their room and returns with some cotton swabs and medicine for her face. She let him fuss over her, falling asleep as he attends to her. Kate is forever amazed that her hard ass marine husband of hers can be gentle, his touch is soothing.
By the time he is done, she has fallen into a light sleep. She feels him joining her in bed, spooning her, raining butterfly kisses on her face, neck and arms before he tells her that he loves her and he is glad that she is home safe in his arms.
They fall asleep with his arms encircling her stomach tightly until morning come.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-End-nova2006
End Notes:
I am thinking about a sequel???
Let me know what you think...Review please

Sequel:
Trouble and Problem >>> Marital Bliss (nc-17) >>> Imagine (nc-17) >>> Cursed and Blessed (T) >>> Drool >>> All I have >>>Immortality (end)
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=6089