Avenue Q by Cold Ember
Summary: Abby takes Tony to see Avenue Q! Oneshot.
Categories: DiNozzo/Abby Characters: None
Genre: Humor
Pairing: DiNozzo/Abby
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 527 Read: 2905 Published: 12/13/2006 Updated: 12/13/2006
Story Notes:
Yeah... I have no idea. I was listening to the Avenue Q Soundrtack and I was like 'this is so totally Abby and Tony!' And so, my first ever ship fic. It's Tabby, but it's just kind of a... I don't even know. It just seemed so... them. Ugh.

Y'all know the drill. I own nothing.

Thanks to my wonderful beta VanishingP2000! Any remaining mistakes are my own.

Reviews are very much loved!!!

1. Avenue Q by Cold Ember

Avenue Q by Cold Ember
Author's Notes:
Abby takes Tony to see Avenue Q! Oneshot.
Tony walked into the lab and stopped short as soon as the music hit his ears. It wasn't the earsplitting volume that surprised him; he was used to Abby's music being too loud for a deaf person to think with it on. No, it was the type of music that was playing that had rendered him speechless. It sounded like…Show tunes. It sounded like she was listening to a musical or something, but… if Abby was listening to show tunes next thing you know Gibbs'd start drinking decaf. The thought of Gibbs drinking decaf was enough to bring him out of his daze. He shook his head and walked over to the desk, putting the Caff-Pow! down in front of Abby.

"What the hell is this music, Abbs? I never pictured you as the Show tunes type." Abby gave him a look of mock horror.

"This, my culture deficient friend, is the Avenue Q soundtrack."

Tony gave her a puzzled look. "Avenue Q?"

"You should know what it is, you did give it an award, ya know," Abby told him and when he continued to look confused she sighed heavily and continued. "Avenue Q, the Tony," she put special emphasis on the name. "Award winning musical!"

"Again, never pictured you as the musical type, Abbs," Tony told her and she rolled her eyes.

"It's not a normal, boring musical. It's about Muppets," Abby declared and Tony raised his eyebrows. "Okay, let me put this in terms that you'll understand. One of the songs on the soundtrack is titled ‘The Internet is for Porn'."

"Well, why didn't you say so sooner? Sounds like my type of show." Tony grinned at her.

"Good! Pick me up at 7 tonight!" Abby told him brightly and he frowned. "I have 2 tickets to Avenue Q tonight and you are my date."

"Okay…" Tony said and turned and walked out of the lab, now even more confused than when he had entered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He pulled up to Abby's apartment building at exactly 7 that night just as she came outside. She jumped into the car quickly and he turned to her. "So, where, exactly am I going?" She quickly reeled off the directions and he pulled out of the parking lot.

"So…. Muppets?" Tony asked after a few minutes.

"Yup. You haven't lived till you've seen Muppets having sex and once you see Avenue Q you've lived!"

Tony shook his head; he was going to be in for an interesting night!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"So, did you love it or did ya love it?!" Abby asked excitedly as they exited the theater.

"That was… interesting. But yet… awesome. I never thought that you could make the Muppets and Sesame Street dirty, but they managed it," Tony said. "And I agree: I do want to go back to college."

"Told ya so. Maybe we should go back to your place and be as loud as the hell we want to…" Abby said suggestively.

"Muppets won't be the only ones having sex tonight, hunh?" Tony said and Abby nodded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End Notes:
Yeah... I have no idea. I was listening to the Avenue Q Soundrtack and I was like 'this is so totally Abby and Tony!' And so, my first ever ship fic. It's Tabby, but it's just kind of a... I don't even know. It just seemed so... them. Ugh.

Y'all know the drill. I own nothing.

Thanks to my wonderful beta VanishingP2000! Any remaining mistakes are my own.

Reviews are very much loved!!!
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=6097